Speaker 1: Hey, hey, Hey, we're back. We're black and Brown. Hey Mandy, Hey Tiff, Yeah, how was your day?
Speaker 2: My day was long. I had to get up at three am to catch a flight. Well I didn't have to get up at three, but you know when you have like the early flight and then your anxiety wakes you up at three and you're like, why anxiety?
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you pack in the morning or did you pack last night.
Speaker 2: I just grabbed a few things in the morning because I'm only staying one night just for work. Okay, shout out to Starbucks.
Speaker 1: I actually went by the house today and I actually I think I picked out a child that I really like. It's called Africa Tempesta. Oh, I know, it's well honestly, it's it's a marble with so this is like my accent talle in the kitchen and the master bath. It's a marble with like a little like blue in it, and I really thought it was pretty. So I'm like, yay, because like, I'm gonna do a lot of like white subway just to keep things clean. But I wanted something that was going to, you know, something a little fancy for trim. So I was excited to buy the samples today, so we can go around and look at other materials to see if the sample goes with it.
Speaker 2: Are you guys doing everything on your own as far as like picking and choosing colors and tiles and stuff, or are you working with any mental.
Speaker 1: Health Well, I'm working with Rihanna. She's a designer at Remain Homes. She and her husband. She's a designer and her husband is a contractor an engineer and mm hmm, and so like now it's like kind of like her part. She's been helping me pick out, like figuring out like what my style is and what Superman style is. And we're getting to the park now where we're gonna, you know, probably in like a week or so, really get down to the design portion of the of the program. So I'm excited about that, very exciting.
Speaker 2: I feel like this is a very long, stressful week. It's only Tuesday, but at the end of this week we are moving in to our house.
Speaker 1: Oh so many changes to change. Is how do you feel?
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm finally letting myself get excited. It's been it's been about a month longer than we were originally planning. Without what we'd be in before Thanksgiving, but I'm letting myself start getting excited. I'm also getting nervous because I can't believe the calendar is like telling me that Christmas is a week and a half away, but I just don't understand.
Speaker 1: Yikes, I have not bought anything. Oh my gosh, now thanks for saying that. Now I have anxiety by Christmas.
Speaker 2: You should probably buy some stuff. I don't know why my my siblings decided this year we were going to do presents for everybody. There's no white elephant, there's no giving people about it. I know, but I'm going with like books, you know, I'm trying to respect my own budget and Husbany and I don't, and we're going to be doing gifts for each other. We keep talking about it, and I'm like, let's go check that that mint dot com profile one more time and before we discuss getting each other presents, because that's kind of silly.
Speaker 1: I don't think we're going to do presents, but I we're doing like my my my team and I are doin using something called Elvester. So that's like you know, the white elephant, where you kind of just exchange gifts. And then my sisters and I. We use this website called draw Names, so so I still have to order. The good thing about like Elvester is that because everyone on my team lives in a different like state, so when you order it, it goes directly to their house. So we just got a message today saying tomorrow it is the last day to order for it to get there on time. So I'm like, okay, let me, I'm gonna do that tonight, and I got. It was cute because I think our our budget for Elster was like fifteen bucks. So though who I got they chose all these twenty five dollar things, I'm like, did they not see the budget? Now, I'm like, what should I do? Because the like the person who I got chose either really cheap things which were like five dollars so you can't exactly send like a five dollar gift, or they chose like twenty five dollar things. And honestly, I mean, I'm going to get the twenty five dollar things, but I definitely was like, the rule state, well, so why he.
Speaker 2: Doesn't want to feel cheap. She doesn't like confrontations, so she's not going to tell me to choose tick to the rules exactly.
Speaker 1: But you know, it's a surprise. We don't know who has who. Okay, yeah, that's just funny. It was like, so I guess you're getting this twenty five dollar bag. So no, but I'm excited because we're actually going to do like on slack, We're going to have a virtual Christmas party or a virtual holiday party.
Speaker 2: Oh fun? How does that work? I've got some remote workers and I felt bad, so I was going to send them up. We're doing like our our office dinner this week, like an office party, and then for the remote workers, I was just going to send them like a gift to their homes.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I don't know how to do any they're planning it, which I think that was really cute, and I was like, how how is this going to work?
Speaker 2: To you? Byob like.
Speaker 1: Everybody could you d drunk on slack video like hey.
Speaker 2: But listen at least but at a holiday party, there's no evidence in writing of the things that you say to people. I don't know that sounds like that's cute, though it is cute. We did go to home Depot and bought Christmas lights, so that was probably when I started feeling excited. I mean, we will have Christmas lights in a Christmas tree. We may not have like a shower door, but you know, small small things will happen after the new year. But I'm just so ready to get in there. And we may not have a countertop for a while, but it is going to be fine.
Speaker 1: No, but the fact that you're in the yeah, yeah, I'm looking forward. We're likely not going to get in until late January, early February, but either way, I'm excited. This is like a side, like a random but I thought this was a good like for those of you who are like business owners. So one of the things that my business partner did is that he sometimes because he travels all over, he sometimes forgets to make meetings. And now he is the he's our CMO as well, so he's my business partner, but he's also my chief marketing officer. So because he's like a marketing genius, he's great at it. So we have a marketing team meeting every Tuesday, and he missed two of them because he woke up late or whatever. So the last time, I guess he was like, Okay, I want to be more responsible. So the last time he missed it, he was like moving forward. Every time I miss a team meeting, everyone who's supposed to be on me. I think it's like I want to say six of us that are on the marketing team meeting that every time I miss a team meeting, I will PayPal each person on the team for the team, the marketing team fifty dollars. And I guess that was his way of, like, you know, making sure he's let's unless I give you twenty four hour notice. So we were like everybody was like, yes, yes, okay, he missed the meeting today. When I tell you the team is yes, They're like, we don't even need you to show up. Everyone. Everyone's dropping their paypaling talk about paying me be a friends and family so I can have fee. So like, I just thought that was a really good like do you do anything like that to kind of like, you know, especially with the new year approaching, like you're trying to correct behavior. Are there things that you do, like you know, like a swear jar or whatever that like help you to correct your behavior? So he's trying to correct behavior about like showing up and being on time, and so you know, paying that fifty dollars. It can be upwards with four hundred dollars that he would have to pay on Tuesdays if he forgets to make it or at least forgets to give us notice. So what things do you have in place that's like that are like, oh, you know, this is going to help me not to forget to do what it is that I set out to do, or to stop doing a behavior that's no longer that it's not helpful useful. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Tweet us out the BA podcast on Twitter, where you can email us at Brand Ambition Podcast at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: Not Tom, but I met you, Mandra That I mean you too. Me.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I feel like my lifestyle is so out of black. My big resolution is just to get better back in the gym and start eating healthy again in twenty nineteen because living not in a real house and like my routine being thrown off, like for the past four or five months, it's been bad. I need to get back on it. Yeah, so that's my goal for twenty nineteen, get back to regular Mandy that I recognize it hasn't helped that, like work has not slowed down, and I think I'm finally seeing the error of my ways. You know how you hear people say you just have to play in your life like as if I don't know, I don't know what people say, but I feel like I keep telling myself when work slows down, when work slows down, when work slows down, And I've been saying that for two years. Yeah, it's not slowing down, so like I need to do something different.
Speaker 1: Yep. And I know exactly how you feel, because you're right, I guess. I don't know. Maybe when we were like in high school or college, like there were you know what it is, they were like peaks and valleys where it's like, oh, the semester is closing. So yes, life has slowed down because I'm not doing my final papers and stuff. But as an adult you realize that that never happens.
Speaker 2: I thought there would be like even summer isn't summer. You know, summer was going to be chill, and then you know, crazy things happen. I just I don't know what and Q one is gonna like it's.
Speaker 1: Just you know, oh, you know you're an adult when you start to say Q one.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I know I heard myself the times it's that the number of spreadsheets I have opened right now that say Q one in them. I can't even tell you, like which one is this. Yeah, it's just a bit, it's just a bit over I mean it's not overwhelming, it's it's I'm still enjoying it, but I also feel like I have to put a line somewhere and like drink carve out time. Like I can't keep using that as excuse not to go to the gym. I can't keep using that as an excuse to stay at work every night until eight o'clock. It's not like it's gonna be temporary. You know, it's gonna be until I say nope, I'm leaving or nope, I'm doing this because it's for my health. I just can't keep using it as an excuse or waiting because it's not gonna happen. Like I need to be the one to put that barrier. Put that wall up, you know, boundary up.
Speaker 1: No, it's true once you like it's and it's not easy, but it's it's more than doable. But you're right. If you don't put the boundary up, the boundary is not going to come and knock on your door and say, hey, here I am boundaries. I just went to the doctor with it yesterday. So yesterday they took the I had an IUD, and did I mention that they put an ID in because when you know, like when you're like, let's just say you, I don't know, cut your hand or whatever, that your skin gathers together to heal itself, right, And so I had all the fiboords taken out. It was almost a year ago. Well yeah, it was January, so I doubt all the fibrids taken out, and my uterus was healing, but it kept healing together and creating scar tissue, and it created a lot the first time because I had like sixteen five boards removed. They took out the scar tissue, but of course your body is doing what it knows to do, which is healing again and created more scar tissue. So I had like another scar tissue remover and there was one little piece left. So what they did was they put an IUD. So that's usually the thing that you put it so you don't get pregnant, but it's like the one without the medicine or whatever keeps you from it's not just a medicine that stops you from getting pregnant when you have an obstruction inside your unus. Your body instinctively knows that you can't have an obstruction and a baby growth there, so just like it just your a baby won't take. So anyway, the IUD was in there to basically hold my unus open, because it's like thinking but like almost like a poco stick, you know, like it's like bouncy and so, but it's a stick, and it basically it was holding my uters open so it could heal away from itself at the side of itself. So it worked. My uterus is totally clear. It looks great. But so the last time I went, I went, and so the technically during my next cycle, I should be able to start IVF. But I had assist on my ovary and I was like, what as this and she was like, no, it's common that women, like just in general, like let's just say you have a particularly rough fibulation. I don't know, like if you got a lot of cramps or whatever, it's common for in your ovaries to have assists and they cists will grow and break on their own, you know, almost like a pimple. Think about it that way. And I said, oh, okay, So she was like, so it's normal, but she was like, we can't do IVF with the cysts though on your over so where next time you come, we'll do like an ultrasound. It should go away on its own, and if it doesn't, it's going to go away in its own anyway. But it could be two months, it could be two weeks. You know, there's no way, just like with your pimple exactly. But what she did tell me was that the next time I come in like three or four weeks, they'll do an ultrasound and if it hasn't gone away, they'll put me on birth control because birth control will make the process faster. So she was like, we'll put you on birth control for like a week or two and it will we'll make the cysts go away faster, and then we can start the actual It's been a year's worth of prep. The actual IVF process honestly hasn't been like I know. People are like, are you disheartened? I'm like, no, because it's not like like I was watching this interview with Gabrielle Union and she did IVF like eight or nine times and it just didn't take. So I haven't even I haven't had any disappointment yet because we haven't tried it. It's just really been like prepping me to be able to. So I honestly, it's just been the process hasn't been disheartening. It's just been like, Okay, take out the firebirds. Okay, take out the scar tissue, and take out the scar tissue and take out more scar tissue. Okay, there's a cyst that will go away. If it doesn't go away, take some birth control, it'll go away. And so once we actually start the process, that's when it's like, okay, everything is in place. So I've got two choices. I've got a choice to like get the the what is it, the fertilized egg, Like what is that called embryril? I can get in my embryo tested for like Down syndrome, this and that. But the doctor some doctors will tell you not to because they worry that you'll, like any any bothering of the embryo. You put it at risk, you know. Like so she was like, because I told her I wanted to get tested because I was just not that I don't there's no Down syndrome anything in my family. But I just wanted to make sure that we had we chose the healthiest egg possible, and she was like, you know you can, but we're we're already going to choose the healthiest ferm and the healthiest egg, you know, so and if I do that, there is a possibility for twins because if they don't do the testing, then they put she's gonna put two embryos inside me because there's a likelihood of one not making it, you know. So what they do is that's why you see so many women who go through the eye of process, so many women have twins, is because typically they will try and put two because you know there when your your first time that you do it, your body is I feel get what my sister called it, to do your body is Basically it's like when you first go on your diet, your body is shocked into like like into successful behavior because it's like whoa, you know, like you're eating an all of lettuce you haven't had let us in so long, You're drinking a lot of water, so all of a sudden you're losing weight faster than maybe like week three into your diet. So same thing with IVF that like they they she was like, we want to basically double the opportunity for you to have a successful you know, pregnancy, and they put too That's why you see so many women, like I said, with twins. So if I get my egg tested, they only put one if I if I don't get tested, they put two, and then I have a potential for twins. So that's like my choice now to decide, like what do I want to do? You know, I kind of want a twin, but then I'm also like Yanks, but but she's not doing it for me to have twins because you don't like she's like nore, She's like, I'm not here to give you twins. I'm here to just give you the potential to have the healthiest baby. So yeah, so I either start in a few weeks or I start next month with the actual cycle, and by then I have to decide, like do I want one that's tested or do I want two that are untested? But knowing that they picked the healthiest version of me and the healthiest version of Superman to put forward, so that's kind of a decision we have to make. Just so much with I've learned so much from like about my reproduction system and so much about like what it takes. And he just don't realize. I can't believe how many women don't or how many women go through this. And like like my younger sister Carol, she she had two kids, boom boom, she and her husband, you know, like it was like I think she got like like she like you know, like I think it was like her honeymoon night, you know. And then she had it first and then like literally a year so later she had her second, no issues whatsoever, you know. But then here I am, and I'm like having so many like so much trouble and you just never know. So yeah, that's my that's my update. So hopefully within a month or two. Well, if I do get pregnant month or two, I'm gonna tell you'all because you're really supposed to wait like three or four months, you know. Yeah, So I mean I'll tell you nandy, but like you know that within a month or two, I have to be pregnant, and then within three or four months of being like in like past, the danger zone. That's just the danger zone for every woman, whether you have fibrords or not, you're really supposed to wait three or four months because you miscarriages are way more common than than than women share and so you know it's just within a month or two. You know, anything can happen. It's time book question. Now that I talk you guys ear off and then let poor Manny get a get a word in edge. It's time for.
Speaker 2: Question.
Speaker 1: If you have a question, where can they email us?
Speaker 2: You can go to Brandhambisson podcast dot com and click ask us anything, or you can hit us up on Twitter like listener Casey did today. I'll read her question at the BA podcast on Twitter or hit us up at Brandambisson podcast on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Dot com, well not dot com gram that is great.
Speaker 2: Let's get to Twitter user listener Casey's direct message that she sent us last week. Casey says, Hi, ladies, I love your podcast. I need some advice. I have a credit card at a really high interest rate of about twenty five percent. I got it when I was young, so my usage is at seventy five percent. I've been paying it off but not seeing much progress. I want to be wise about my credit usage. I have another card that's almost paid off too. I also have a credit union that could give me a personal loan to consolidate both cards and pay it off at a significantly lower rate, Is it worth it? Good question, Yes, it's worth it. If that personal loan has a lower interest rate than twenty five percent one hundred percent, it's worth it to use it to pay off that credit card. And then the good thing about personal loans is that they're a fixed rate over a fixed period of time. Unlike a credit card, they're not going to you're not going to keep seeing that interest or crew like on top of interest month after month and just getting bigger and bigger and bigger. You get a fixed rate, they tell you how long it'll take you to pay it off, and you know exactly when you will have that loan paid off. The interest rate's baked into your payments basically.
Speaker 1: And something too that's good that's good about a loan in that way is that I think it's fifteen percent of your score is type of debt right, So like a credit card is considered revolving debt, So that's like that that like basically never ends because you charge it, use it, charge it, use it paid off. But with with a a personal loan, yeah, that's an installment loans, so you get like a little bit of a credit mix. So as you pay off both of them, you're going to see a boost, and that'll just give you a little extra boost because you have a different type of debt, to show that you know how to be good with your credit and your creditors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, next question from listener Amy, another credit question. Amy says, my credit score is steadily rising and I'm quite proud of it. But now I need a new vehicle. My current car is almost ten years old. The door handles fall off and there is a clicking sound happening under the hood that no one can seem to figure out. Recently, my son was involved in an accident with his grandmother and he received a fifteen thousand dollars check from the insurance company. My options, as I see it, are to either use about ten thousand dollars of that money to put a down payment on a used vehicle so my car note will be paid off quickly and easily, put the remaining five thousand into a savings account for my son. Or I could just use five thousand of that insurance money to pay off my credit card debts and put the ten thousand dollars in savings for my son. Sense it really is his money, and then I would just take out a new loan to pay for my car through my credit union. Basically, my question is what would you do with this for your situation? So her son, I know, this is a lot to unpack. Her son was in an accident. He's got fifteen thousand dollars from the insurance company that I'm assuming he's a minor, and so his mom wants to basically wants to get the Okay, okay, can I use this money for me, even though technically it should be his since he was involved in the accident. So she's either going to take ten k to pay down her car, oh sorry, ten k to pay down her car and buy a new one and only say five K for her son, or flip it and save ten k for her son and then use five K to pay out her credit card debt and then take out a new loan to get a carricky.
Speaker 1: I know it is here. Well, I'll say this, I don't know how old her son is. That you know, like, your car is not like some It's not like you're using it for like shenanigans, Like you're like I want to go on vacation. You know that, like your cars. Assume I'm assuming it's how you get to work, which is how you pay your bills, and how you put food on the table. So you know, I'm not opposed to using some of the money to make sure that you can ensure that you can continue to provide for your son. You know, I don't you know, if possible, I would, I wouldn't want to use all of it, which is what you suggested, And I don't know, I probably wouldn't feel comfortable putting it toward my credit card debt because I'd be like, well, these are my choices that I've made. Like I feel like, like I said, a car, especially in certain states, it really is a necessity. This is not a you know, this is not a luxury, Like I have to have a car to go to work, So I feel like I lean more toward that, although it's more money toward what you and it's do you have to put down ten like what can you afford? You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. She says, you use ten thousand dollars or the money to put it down payment on a used vehicle, so my note would be payoff quickly and easily. I mean, you want to use vehicle that's good and reliable, because she has a son tea on a used car. You know that's not for a good used car.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We got a used car that was well one year pre owned that was more than that, So I mean it's not I don't think it's out it's outrageous to spend a reliable car.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, because mine was. I think it was two years. Like you know, I think my car was a year too old and it was twenty two thousand dollars, So you're right, you put down ten k. You're thinking like if a car is what ten cars fifteen to twenty thousand dollars for a used car that's still really reliable, maybe only a year two old, maybe certified pre owned. Let's just say twenty thousand. You put down ten, you pay ten off over the next three years, So that's not crazy. I feel like I leave more to because how do you feel about many about using the money to pay off credit card debt.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know, logically, if the credit card debt has a higher interest rate than her alone would be, then it would make sense to pay it off first. But I mean I see what you're saying, like, if it's his credit card debt, I feel like getting a new car, you could at least say, well, this will benefit my son and my family and my household for time to come. And she doesn't say she has that much credit card debt. She seems like she has. She says a little bit of credit card debt. That's not very much. So if you put ten k, get a reliable car, and then like you say, five thousand and savings for your son, and then you make a plan to pay off the rest of your credit card debt and don't you know, promise not to dip into that five thousand dollars you've saved for him, then I think that's two birds with one stone. But at the end of the day, it's what you live with and what you're happy with.
Speaker 1: M hm. And as long as like you said, like I think many and are on the same page, is that that the money should benefit your son, even if indirectly, because benefiting you is a mom, especially a mom of a of a child that's a mine, then like you know, making sure that you and your household are are okay, it's what's it's what's important. And so just making a choice that that does that, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you don't want to get into car debt either. It's a really interesting question, it is. I like this question because it's one of the more challenging ones that we've had, and it's not so black and white, and there's a lot of different ways you could go. So thanks for asking it. I don't know that there's a perfect answer. Yeah, there's so many, and only you know your situation. I feel like that's the kind of that's the kind of question. I feel like my mom and my dad had to answer a lot when I was growing up, how to give and take? And really it's it's what would you feel rat proud telling your son that you did Yeah, when he's older, think of it that way. I think you could totally justify we needed a car for the for the house and for our family, and I still saved you this amount and your savings and that's that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I agree.
Speaker 2: Thank you for your challenging an interesting question. Amy. Again, you can hit us up at Brianimission podcast dot com with your quest.
Speaker 1: Booze then break I have. I think I'm wanna go. I think I want to go first because of mine is a little bit sad, so I'm like I just want to well, well not sad for me, but sad for this young girl. You know, the young woman, Centoya Brown. You know she killed that that uh I think she was like, uh fifteen or sixteen and she killed. She was a victim of sex trafficking and she killed the uh I think it was like forty three year old man and because after he solicited her for sex. Yeah, he was forty three, she was she was sixteen, and she said he was it was he She thought he was reaching under his bed to get a gun. Meanwhile, after he had sex with her as a minor and she had been you know, it wasn't you know, a choice, she had been traffic and so she got She's been in jail since that time. And now in Tennessee, she they're saying she's going to have to serve out fifty one years in prison before she's eligible for parole. Isn't that crazy? And it is? And so that's just my break because it's just this is not and it was unanimous the decision, and I'm just like that just seems so a forty three year old man can could basically rape because you can't consent at sixteen in the United States of America, can basically rape a child that has been traffic. So I'm assuming if she's sixteen and this is happening a long I can't imagine how long she's been in this industry and you know, being afraid for her life and killing someone who raped her basically, I just I just don't even know what that means, you know what I mean? Yeah? And I just feel like more of us need to say things about it, like remember that young boy who who had influenza. Isn't that so crazy? You remember? And it was he like I guess he took his car and he I don't, I don't, I can't remember the crime he can be but basically took someone's life and they said, oh he had influenza. He has so much influence that he didn't even know what he was doing. He didn't get like any time. Or the young man that raped an intoxicated woman she was unconscious. He got six months. I just I don't know. I just don't even I don't, I don't even know, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like what, yeah, Like if she weren't a woman of color, do you think it would have been the same outcome?
Speaker 1: Of course not. And imagine she was a woman of color and the man she killed, because I think the man she killed was white and the man she killed was black. If she was white and the man she kill was black, there, first of all, there wouldn't have been there wouldn't have been any of this. And it's a shame because it's like, what, this girl has never caught a break, like, you know, being sex traffic at sixteen, Lord only knows when it started, and yeah for it to be she's not going to be eligible for parole until she's sixty nine years old, Like what does that even mean? This is not someone who was a danger to society. This is someone who is society has been a danger to her, you know. Yeah, so that's my boost, but that's my break. It's just like just it's hard when those these types of things happen because you're like, well, what do you do do you know, besides bring attention to her? What can be done? Because this just seems like how is this okay? That this young girl should have suffered all of this time and then to have to suffer even more for her lifetime, like a full lifetime, a full lifetime.
Speaker 2: It just well, I was gonna take a brown boost from office holiday parties. But I feel kind of awkward now you're talking about the justice system.
Speaker 1: It's always good. I mean sometimes I usually take a boost, so it's good. Let's end with a boost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my office holiday party. So we are our team is growing, and I'm very very excited that we're doing it like a little office party this Friday. And it would be a good Like I've been talking about how hard we've been working, and I feel like everyone just deserves a night to kick back and have fun and have all the margarita's. We're going to a Mexican restaurant.
Speaker 1: We're going to do a digital one. So we did this thing like my team, like we used Elvester that I mentioned earlier, and so we're we're going to have a digital office party. I'm excited to see how it's gonna go.
Speaker 2: I don know how that goes because I feel awkward because we have part of our team is remote, and I'm like, all right, maybe you don't post in the slack how much fun we're having.
Speaker 1: Oh you guys use slack too?
Speaker 2: Oh dad who doesn't use slack and regard right?
Speaker 1: I love slack. I hope that you think slack is not public it, right. I hope they go public slack and buy their stock.
Speaker 2: I am done buying stock. Listen, I've all the stocks I chose this summer are just like crash and burned. And I'm like, I mean, I cut my losses. I didn't put that much in. But I'm like, let me just stick to index funds. I'm done. I don't have the times for a shout out to anyone who has the patience and picks good stocks. But I think I'm gonna just stick to my my target date fund. That's fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I'm gonna I'm starting to get into index funds a little bit more, but I still like to play with stocks just for fun. Like like you said, it's kind of like my the money is money.
Speaker 2: I don't like it. I want to play if I win.
Speaker 1: Oh well, it's been a good show.
Speaker 2: This is your warning a week and a half till Christmas.
Speaker 1: You guys, Yes, if you have not ordered your things from wherever you're ordering them from, you might want to do.
Speaker 2: This week just saying Amazon Prime.
Speaker 1: Yes for real. I'm actually like, I'm gonna take a day and be like, this is my Christmas shopping day. Online and sometimes I'll go like to the stores, but like only during the day, like like a Tuesday at too, when everyone's at work.
Speaker 2: I can't go to stores because I buy stuff for myself. That's my That's how I try and prevent myself from making bad decisions. Just don't put yourself in a situation where you make bad decisions like don't go to peer one or home goods by yourself.
Speaker 1: Yes, those stores now are so addictive now right, yes they are.
Speaker 2: Well, have a good rest of your week. And next week we will be the last week before Christmas, and we'll be taking a couple of weeks off, right, sure, little brown ambition break, our little holiday break.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, good at least Navi that not yet six