Speaker 1: Mess babe, Yes, yeah, babe.
Speaker 2: Come on. One of the most memorable for me episodes ever, the longest night ever. We have no time to mess around on the mess around, let's dive right in tell us about it.
Speaker 1: Okay. So when this episode, Coach sends Schmidt into an absolute frenzy when he asks cc out on a date what not? Knowing that Schmidt will do everything in this power to stop the date from happening, Nick tasks Jess with having to baby sit Schmidt all night. I think we know how that ends up. Meanwhile, after leaving the window open, Nick is now forced to help Winston find an escaped Ferguson. This leads them to the house of an overly sexual bus driver named Bertie, who found Ferguson under the trash eating a dead raccoon's eyeball. Oh my gosh, this was one of those This is one of those insane episodes. We're gonna go to We're gonna go to break. When we come back, we're gonna let you know who's responsible for this BS and we are back. I dare you to pronounce his name. The director for the.
Speaker 2: Director is Nicholas Jason Justinovac. That's what I said. I just said I had I was inhaling and exhaling at the same time. That's what I said the writers, it's.
Speaker 1: Ryan, that's Ryan Coe r Boom. Here we go, Uh kind of, let's dive into this thing. Sho.
Speaker 2: Then so we start. Jess asks if Nick wants to stay in for date night because you know what that means, watch Homeland on the couch. I mean, obviously a date night has an implication.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that you're gonna watch Homeland.
Speaker 2: That probably would be also me.
Speaker 1: During that time, Homeland was like booming. Every like the creator of Homeland came to New York's, to the New Girl set wants we were all we were all big on Homeland during this time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was an incredible show. Clare Dance, Oh, clar Dance.
Speaker 1: Damie Lewis. Winston tells Nick that the Mandy Patinkin. Winston tells Nick that that last night, while he was in the show with Ferguson, he had an epiphany that he needs to get back into the game and meet some women, the human kind of women, and he wants Nick to babysit. My takeaway from that moment was that Winston found it to be very very normal to shower with this cat.
Speaker 2: The fact there's no wet cat joke, I applaud you because I'm sure you tried number two. I also so I pulled up the script for this. I'm looking at this right now because the original line okay, and they dropped this last part, and I have a feeling itause of how much you enjoyed saying it. I can't believe they wrote it for you, which is like right last night, when Fergus and I were in the shower, I had an epiphany, it's time to get back in the game. Meet some women, human women, not cat women, women with titties.
Speaker 3: They wrote that in the script. I think that you probably delivered it with so much joy because they wrote for you, and they were like.
Speaker 2: We can't put it is that man has blackened so hard, so funny.
Speaker 1: Remember that that they wrote that.
Speaker 2: The other thing is is the end of the pill situation. It's only written right, it just goes is it mouth pills or butt pills? And as scripted, it's written pill, just one pill. And then you improved you and then you tried to hand the cat to Nick. Also not at the script, because I'm sure you're like please, And I love how Jake went, I'm not touching that thing. He was like, no, will Mourn, I'm not getting involved anyway.
Speaker 1: So funny, Sid comes in with a peach cobbo that he just made, as one does, and they live alone. Funny, and he's freaking out about Coach asking CC on a date. Obviously, before we get dive into is that a has it happened?
Speaker 2: I think that's low. I think that's so low to go and know that this guy was madly in love, complicated, long history. It's not like they went on one date. Schmitten, CC are a thing, and to be like, can I date her?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 2: But I also I also know that some people are just like not altogether up there, and then it's over. We've all moved on.
Speaker 1: Some people are into sharing, like the people in Montreal.
Speaker 2: They do it in a flashback which is also so funny, lots of really good improv in it, where he does say yes, Schmidt does give him like they go ahead.
Speaker 1: He said he it's all good, but he's not. But we know he's not with.
Speaker 2: It, that's right, and then Coach gets in his head kind of shares it, and then somehow Schmidt becomes his hype man. Yeah, and like starts to like put it on Coach that he's the prize and maybe also crazy joke that they'll get another Tiger Woods out of the situation.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I was like.
Speaker 2: Caramel miracle. And then he here's what low Ki though. Schmid is going like, well, she's not even saying yes, so like this is going to be a non issue, I know. CC. Immediately Coach goes, she said yes, and we are now going to go on our date high five. It's all great, and Schmidt is now internally die.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: And then we see Nick and Jess who are also dying because they know what is happening. What is Schmid doing? He get at any point be.
Speaker 1: Like that comfortable, yeah, because they they Nick knows him, he knows Schmid. They do a flashback where college Nick and Schmidt. Oh my god, Nick lets Schmidt know that there will be another open mic with sturdier stools. Schmid says he's fine, and then he proceeds to try to choke himself to.
Speaker 2: Let me die. I can't. Great flashback scene probably took half a day to shoot for three seconds of perfection, I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Anyway, uh Nick tells Jess that you know, Schmid is about to try to stop the day from happening. He's about to go full Schmidt, and the strategy is containment. So he says, need to lock him up like in a dog cage, just maybe they just help him move on. But you know, no, I've been.
Speaker 2: In that situation before. I'm sure you have too, where you have to babysit a friend for making a bad decision, contacting an ex, trying to go get something the thing and you're like, I am I'm watching you. No, I just let him do it, like I'm here you guys a popcorn. You're like, I'll drive you there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead, do your think player. Let her remind you why why y'all broke up? Go ahead.
Speaker 2: So they realized I got a babysit Schmidt. And then one of the funniest little misspeaks that happened sometimes when you really like somebody of Schmidt being like or of just being like, you know, what's fine, like a lot of day nights when we're married, Mary, Christmas, Mary, when we're Mary and happy, so cute, so funny, so relatable.
Speaker 1: And then Schmidt comes back in Sam and that maybe he should stop the date from happening. Schmidt asked if Nick was able to get the dog cakes.
Speaker 2: I love that they're on the same page, like they know each other so well and they know that this is Nick's fault.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, Schmidt calls Jess or I'm sorry. CC calls Jess and says that this little date with Coach is good because they're both going through a breakup. Just tells her not to pass second base though, like I get it, he's cute and stuff, but don't do any other stuff.
Speaker 2: This also says the foundation of why Jess really can't let Schmidt get to CC, because CEC is saying, like, I need this rebound in this moment to help me get over Schmidt. I really need it. And so she's like holding the one thing that would, like, you know, make this really tough for CC. So it's a really sweet thing. It wasn't actually in the script. They added that that scene, and then they also added this moment the doorway, Yeah, where Damon goes full Damon full.
Speaker 1: This is one of those that's.
Speaker 2: Also just my real face. The fact that he like responds too high and all of his fingers, no, the fingers. Damon just sent that to me. Someone tagged him in that and then he said, dudes like, I have zero memory of doing this in front of you, and I was like, yeah, it's like trauma. You probably just brocked it, blocked it up, because that's that's so inappropriate, is.
Speaker 1: But Damon likes the improvise in the most inappropriate fashion. It's my favorite kind of humor. Now, m now, wait, So coach gathers himself and repeated he says, what's up with a weird face? And oh, we talked about that. But at the loft, Schmid is in between Jess and Nick on the couch. They're hungry, and then he says he's gonna go. He's gonna quickly go get food from the Staples Center where and coach, you are heading for the yes for the Lakers game or the Sparks Sah, which game? Wasn't I forget the Sparks Sparks. Yeah, oh my god, ejected, claiming it's been so long, you know, he forgot how to talk to women. We have the flashback at the bar. He has this data. She's ever wanted to someone in the bar is killed some one or what's another day. Uh, with Ferguson and a cowboy hat. Uh. This is my favorite because I've used this line before. Good lord, how big are your feet?
Speaker 2: When's do you made the choice to do it?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: So happy? Impressed? Like like this is the best thing you've ever seen on a woman walking by you? Son?
Speaker 1: Yeah, such an obvious choice. Love big feet? What No, I don't do I uh no, not my thing Montreal. Anyway, Winston says he's fine. He'll be alone forever like Hank Aaron who was alone for all those home runs that he hit, as long as he has Ferguson. But then that's when Winston looks over. He notices that the window is open, even though he had asked Nick to babysit. Ferguson, the window.
Speaker 2: Is crazy to think, By the way, if you have a cat, like and you live with roommates, to go like, you can never open a window.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, that's crazy. Here's the thing for all the cats, for all those cat people out there, there's the reason why you can't open the window. And I think you should think about it because cats are probably trying to tell you something. They don't want to be there. Fact, they don't want to be there, so wants.
Speaker 2: To like they're animals, Like, look, I've had house cats. I get it. It's very complicated to figure out what is the right thing to do is but you do have moments at least I did where I was like, this feels like they should be able to bind their around outside. So I did what any normal human being does. I got a Malicia. I would take them walks. Okay, it's true.
Speaker 1: I got a back I got a backpack. Can I put him in it? And I took him walk I will know.
Speaker 2: I put him in a leash, and I would take every fox.
Speaker 1: Oh that's nice. I think that's nice. That's lovely. Nick tells Jess that she's gonna have to stay behind and keep an eil of Schmidt because he's now torn. This is Winston's best friend in the world that's now escaped because best friends escaped from time to time, and Nick is trying to figure out who should he help who she stay and baby, said Schmidt and helped Jess with that situation. Or listen, he did the right thing because it was his fault. He did the right thing, and so he decides to go with Winston. Now Schmidt tries to make a run for it, but Jesse he steps in front of I.
Speaker 2: Will say, I think that line that Jake shouted when he ran out the door with he was like, let's go get that cat and he does that funny jump. I feel like was up could just Jake improv because he was like, what's the storyline? Now he lost his cat and now I'm on this storyline, And I feel like that was just Jake being.
Speaker 1: Jake does that from time to time, though. Jake likes to do like he reads the scripts. He knows what's about to happen, but then he'll go, what are we doing?
Speaker 2: That's right? Also fair? What are we doing?
Speaker 1: Like is in the script body.
Speaker 2: Im j Justin Schmidt are about to get into a physical altercation where he is so underwhelmed and disappointed by her physical attack, which is also great, And then she starts doing this amazing routine and it's a great edit of the most distracting, bizarre things in her wheelhouse to keep him preoccupied. So she does everything that she kind of has in her toolbox to try to distract Schmidt, except for I don't know how much we've actually talked about this couch now I feel like every every cap we keep talking about the infamous couch which I own, which I did not realize this happened to it where the couch reminds me of CC's body, and then he does things to the couch and uses the two pillows, and now I'm changing my opinion of the couch that I have in my house because I forgot all about it, and it was all over thinking it's CC's body. It's a very weird, like meta moment where you're like, wait a minute, why do I have this thing? Things have been done to this couch. It was very I don't even want to think about it. And the fact that I love Jess's reaction where he's like leaving alone, it's fine, I'm not even doing anything. And she's like, you made it out with a section out and she grabs his leg and yanks him up, and then he's like you did the right thing. He's like, that was too much. I went too far, all right? So then we head back into the car or Winson neck are by the way. I've done this many times. I am the person when people have lost their cats they call me, and I am a bit of a cat whisper, I have found many cats in the city of La Really, can I tell you the secret real quick? Here's the secret. When people go out and look for cats, they usually walk around the neighborhood and they're going, this is true. It's my friend's cat was named Henry, Henry, Henry, baby, Henry, Henry, Henry. They're cats, right, So you're shouting that's like scary, even though you're trying to like carry your voice. What you have to do is speak in the voice that you would speak to your cat in. No, really, Henry, it's me, And all of a sudden, the cats will come out.
Speaker 1: Of the woodwork. Yeah, get the little clickers.
Speaker 2: Henry baby mine, Henry ass whole.
Speaker 1: Thanks for escaping putting me in on my friends on the stream. Yes, yes, yes, yes, Okay.
Speaker 2: So now they're having this big relationship conversation Nick and Winnie the bish. Nick is like, you got to go to more parties.
Speaker 1: And and and and and he's questioning him. Nick is questioning Winston because he says he's his best friends Ferguson's his best friend, which is telling. However, he gets a text, a very very telling text that someone has found Ferguson and now they must go over and figure out who this special person is.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, meanwhile, coaches doing too much. First of all, of all the merch that got you.
Speaker 2: The merch they got I remember that, like, if you wear the headband, you have to do the thing, the huge, crazy thing, like every single thing they could load onto my body. And I remember genuinely being like, I don't know how I'm gonna grab seven pretzels. You guys like, I'm going to do my best, but I don't know how to do it. They also wanted me to have popcorn. They wanted it just to look like he was trying to buy my affection because he didn't know what else to do. And I think that landed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was so funny. He's just tossing money, throws the month.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine?
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, oh listen, people do that. People do that again. I remember when Gucci Maine just handed his lady ring at the Hawks game when he was proposing to her, just like gave it to her. I was like, will you marry me? And crazy one of the funniest, one of the funniest.
Speaker 2: Finally, Cec kind of cracks. She had a moment where she's like, this is not working. Goodbye, I can't take anymore. Hello, rude. He's texting the entire time, and it's it's just, it's just it's awful. Like it's really true. If you're trying to like rebound off, to get out of like your headspace of an old relationship, to be with somebody that it feels worse with than the person you've just left is terrible because it'sout driving you in the wrong direction.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, yeah, yep, driving you to other women. Come to Montreal where I'm sorry, sorry, I'm gonna stopped. Oh, I should just go to You're in.
Speaker 2: The face of the Bank of Montree. I know, gotta break, gotta break, gotta break, go to break. You're dead, You're dead. I don't know why in my head of course.
Speaker 1: A thousand times. And we are back lazy, so much love, so much love now at this bar, and then Jess is pushing Schmidt to go talk to a girl who happens to be on a flip phone. Schmid says she's either she's either poor or time traveling.
Speaker 2: Iconic line, iconic line.
Speaker 1: Uh. Jess pushes him into a booth and then leaves. Schmid lets the girl know that in another life they would have been lovers. But the love of his life is that a sparks game right now with another man. And the weird part about this one is that he just just goes and kisses the I.
Speaker 2: Wasna say, just the just this a smooch, So you just you can just do that. No you can't. We're learning these little like illegal caveats for Schmidt, like putting, you know, a clock with a camera in a house and just walking up and kissing some women at the bar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy, that's crazy. But women feel free to keep doing that to us. Dudes.
Speaker 2: We don't mind this dude. Let's be specific. This dude squats eye lock. Just kiss him. Careful what you wish for you put it out there.
Speaker 1: I'm okay with it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So here starts, Here starts Birdie o'clock. Oh we're in it now. This storyline is very funny.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they're sitting on the couch of the lovely young lady Bertie Birdie, the bus driver played by the wonderful, the funny, the talented Jessica Chaffing. Is it chaffin or chaff Chaffin. Is it right, It's Chaffin, Jessica Chaffin.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: People still call me Lamont sometimes.
Speaker 2: So, you know, pronunciation, unless you hear it, it's hard. The written word is difficult. You gotta hear it.
Speaker 1: You got a he She.
Speaker 2: Lets to know she found Ferguson under the trash eating a dead raccoon's eyeball. I'd like to tell you in the script it was a dirty diaper. Yeah, and I kind of went both equally vile, equally vile. Also the fact that you know, like Winston is just sort of like not even fazed. He's like, you've got a little snack, So happy you, sir.
Speaker 1: So they immediately hit it off. But the weird thing, the funny thing about how they hit it off is, uh, it's the dinner. It's interesting. It's like, do you like bologney? It's the kind you have to peel the wrapper off you like? You do? You do? You have putting in a cup. She's like, no, Nick has no idea what the hell is going on? But I tell you I do know what was going on. Energy. That's what happens. That's what happens. You can't tell when it's gonna happen. You don't know what time is gonna happen, you don't know who's going to happen with. But every once in a while you got to peel the wrapper off that bologne and start slapping meats. And the funny part is when they're eating the sandwich. Oh my god. Actually, we'll get to that. We'll get to that. I love this part when we see Schmid running down the street asking his estate.
Speaker 2: He's like, he's got a mission now, but he doesn't want to show up empty handed. That's kind of that's kind of adorable.
Speaker 1: So he goes to get chocolate. He goes a get chocolate. How do you? How do you find chocolate that says I'm sorry for cheating on you, Please don't sleep on my shrend And.
Speaker 2: The look by the way that they directed herd a gift was so funny because I was like, she's not gonna sell many chocolate. That's rude. Okay, we're getting into break. We'll come back before talk about it.
Speaker 1: And we are back from break.
Speaker 2: From break?
Speaker 1: What are we talking about? What are we about to talk about?
Speaker 2: We're not talking about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going to move on. Then we're not talking about I'm at the game.
Speaker 2: Going to cut this whole thing because we're not talking about I.
Speaker 1: Know, come at the game, I'm at the game.
Speaker 2: So coach is ignoring CEC. I mentioned this before. He's doing a terrible job. And she finally like snaps dumps the popcorn. She's done, soo bunzo And that was that moment. By the way, to throw the popcorn out?
Speaker 1: How many times you have to do that?
Speaker 2: I probably asked for like ten takes, you know, just.
Speaker 1: Uh, did you actually eat any of that popcorn? Because I would that would be my problem. I love popcorn.
Speaker 2: I love popcorn too. Should get a popcorn deal?
Speaker 1: We should. That's my favorite part about going to the movies. It's popcorn. Sometimes not but thecorn.
Speaker 2: Okay, popcorn people, you hear us. We love popcorn like a lot.
Speaker 1: So we're back at Birdie's now, Winston, Nick and Birdie. They're eating these sandwiches. This is when Birdie lets us know that she is a bus driver, not before feeling that she used to manage a shoe store. Also, she used to sell Christian t shirts and she got her tubes to all these things are really arousing.
Speaker 2: Because she's real you know, actually I get it. I do get it when somebody, you know, you're like, hey, how are you doing? Like actually terrible? This thing just happened. I'm not the with it. Well, I'm gonna take a minute.
Speaker 1: It is except for Mike Tyson being interviewed by an eleven year old girl. Have you seen that interview? No, this levery old girl is like, you know, Mike Tyson, you know this is the first time that kids from my generation are going to be able to see you in the ring in real time. You know, what do you think that says about your legacy? And he goes, who, who the hell cares about legacy? We're all going to be dead, fion, We're all gonna die. He's like, you, kid, legacy cares about legacy. You know, I'm gonna be on being a dirt. We're gonna be dead, gonna be ashes. It was all just dirt, Like, why did it matter? You really care about legacy? We're dead, he was going, he was dropping the F bomb to her, like over and over and over again. He's just being real. It was just being real.
Speaker 2: Wow, a prospriate realness. Thank you for that. Let me say I love appropriate realness appropriate your audience.
Speaker 1: MM.
Speaker 2: I also love this moment, by the way, where Nick like a little kid sitting with like his dad or mom. He's like, get this ad so cutey like youat the sandwich. And the fact that then Winston is honest that which is stuff to chew, but does it in a way that's like highly sexual. And then whatever y'all do back and forth was wild and.
Speaker 1: She says that you can suck on it to make it sick.
Speaker 2: I can't. By the way, that was not in the script, so I don't know where you go was her.
Speaker 1: She she's wild, she's funny. And then you know, Nick tells him, hey, listen, you got to get out of here. Take Ferguson home. He gives Ferguson a little peptile man, go ahead, We're about to go do what grown ups do. Yeah, adult things to each other back at the game. Uh, coach, He comes clean. I was nervous. I was texting my mom, you know. And and this is an honest thing too, because I'm in this moment right now. He feels like he does know how to date anymore since his breakup. For me, it's just been so long that I've officially dated somebody that I've kind of screwed up a couple of dates lately just based off of not being in rhythm A. It's a real thing, you know. So I'm just still holding out for Zolle Kravitz and practicing to see you know what, Hannah. I feel like you would know her. I feel like all pretty people hang out at like the pretty club. Look at us, look at us, Hollywood.
Speaker 2: We know where we're not hanging out because they won't want us in. I U, I uh don't know her. I would love to know her. She's like so kind and smart and talented and interesting. If I do, I'll put in a good word for you.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I appreciate that means a lot. Yeah, so Cec tells him that she knows exactly what that feels like, and then Jess, she's tracking down. She's tracking down, Schmidt is getting the car. Schmid says he loves her so much. I love Cec so much, needs to tell her this. She's like, no, you gotta let her go, and Schmid knows the only.
Speaker 2: Way this is too much. It was too much.
Speaker 1: The only way you can stop me, you gotta hit me with your car, and she gently taps him and he just loses it.
Speaker 2: The favorite utility Khakis incredible line, brilliant.
Speaker 1: And I love how that the police pull up behind her and then she actually she panics and then.
Speaker 2: Actually hurts and then runs them over.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. She tells the police that she only meant to hit him once.
Speaker 2: And I asked her to like, this is weird. I don't know what this is.
Speaker 1: Goodbye.
Speaker 2: So they get back to the loft, right or they're outside of the lofts. They're outside of them, Yeah, and they see Coach and CC making out in the alleyway. I just have to explain this, Okay, there are sorry. Yeah, I tried. I tried to be that for this scene. I tried to sell the chemistry. Damon and I are our brother and sister. I can't explain it. We have that type of human energy. We're brother and sister. So if you want to understand what it was like for us to try to make out with each other, think about making out with your brother or sister. It's like a primal revulsion. Love Damon. Love Damon as a human, as my friend. He's a gorgeous man. But Ei, there's something internal in my body and in his where we both tried. So they shot that scene for so long and they're like, you got to pick her up. He tried to pick me up. You even see me struggle because I start laughing. I went for it. I think I knocked his tooth with my tooth. They were like, oh God, we had to come down and his tooth and the thing, and they were trying. They were laughing so hard. They couldn't They couldn't figure it out, which is why at the end of this episode all there is is the extra long wide shot. That's all they could use because we did not have that dynamic. And I think they were going to try to keep the coach CC thing going for the rest of the season, but they watched us no chemistry like that, and they're like, we may need to pivot. This is something else. That's the truth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's bad, that's bad. But you know the back at Birdie's, you know.
Speaker 2: Back at Birdie having no trouble.
Speaker 1: No trouble because they're in the bathroom aggressively and passionately making out.
Speaker 2: After they drink mouthwash, they spit it out. It's just chugged.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how you get drunk.
Speaker 2: You know what I thought it was. Initially, I thought it was pepto. I was like, Oh, they're just chugging all the pepp and get me.
Speaker 1: I feel like I felt like that was a bit. Oh no, no, she talked about taking her stomach. Man, It's okay anyway, folks, we'll be right back when we come back. We're gonna mess around quickly and we are back.
Speaker 2: We're back, babe, Yeah, babe, let's go. Okay. I've got one big mess around question for you. Okay, have you ever had a friend data X or ask you for permission to dat an X?
Speaker 1: No, but I've had a friend on the low shoot shoot his shot, and and I think he I think he scored. I think to this day, I don't actually know the truth.
Speaker 2: But is he still like a friend?
Speaker 1: We had our little falling out, but then over the years became buddies again.
Speaker 2: But you know, but you still don't know, I said, don't know.
Speaker 1: She's not she's you know. Her and I are no longer a thing. Yeah, but you know, but you you start to learn how to adjust and pivot around. People start to go, can I can I truly trust this individual? I don't you never truly know, but it definitely lets you know how to operate around said individual. So I don't put that. I don't put that that on everyone that I'm around. It's just that that dude, I go maybe not. You know, I don't need to I don't need to start laying hands, and I ain't talking about the healing can either. I don't. I don't need to do that.
Speaker 2: It's old school Maya angelouca right. People show you who they are, believe.
Speaker 1: Them, believe that. What about you?
Speaker 2: No, no, but I have a very like you have a big circle. I feel like I've I've always like had a very very small circle. So it would be really weird of like with my like three best girlfriends. If someone is you know that ex that you're like you were crying over last week, do you think maybe I'll be like, Yep, no problem, you can totally do it. I just need half an hour. I'm gonna run to home, deep im into because shovel. I'm gonna dig like a little six foot little trench. You gonna lay down, girl, what are you talking about? You are dead to me? Goodbye? No no, no, no, no no no, It's gonna be a no for me. No, the hard passed for me. Sorry to that man.
Speaker 1: The words of our beloved hero and leader, Poodi Tang. I must say then, nay no, I must say the they know my brother anyway. That's our show.
Speaker 2: Such a fun episode, longest night ever. But I will say I think we were so excited to do this one. We made this like a speedy one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was pretty quick.
Speaker 2: It was good. I was into it. I loved this episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you all for listening. We really appreciate it much.
Speaker 2: Follow us an ig the mess Around Pod. Find us online at themessarround pod dot com. You can wear all this cute stuff we're wearing. We'll be back next week with episode three ten You know Him, You Love Him. It's another Thanksgiving episode about peace.
Speaker 1: That was the mess Around. This has been an iHeartMedia production. Our executive producer is Joel Monique. Our engineer and editor is Mia Taylor. Additional production from Daniel Goodman, Wendy Heisler, and Kyle Shevron. Our theme song was written and composed by Ronald Jukebox Jackson. So We're gonna catch you next time.
Speaker 3: Bye,