Speaker 1: What's that at the bed. It's spooky and kooky. I'm pretty sure it's dead. It's coming this way.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, I'm gosted.
Speaker 1: Tyros Dress Collase, Hey boo, it's me Raz. We have got another listener phone call extravaganza for you. I think it's the twenty second and uh listener phone call extravaganza that we've done on this show. That's a lot of listeners that have called and told me their incredible stories and it's my favorite time of the month. So thank you guys for always contributing and being on And if you want to be on one, all you gotta do is send me an email at ghosted by Ros at gmail dot com. Just put in the subject line listener episode, and then give me a couple of little bullet points, you know, tell me the things you want to talk about, tell me about some of your stories, and then maybe we can make it happen. Also, sometimes I do get a lot of emails to that that email address, so if you've sent one in the past, like you resend it, maybe do something like that so I don't miss you. And as always, on my Patreon, Patreon dot com, slash ros Dress fuls. You can hear a bonus clip, and this one this month is from Kate, and Kate is telling me all about the premonitions that she has ooh, gaze into the future. I love a good premonition story, and Kate has got the goods. So go check that out. And in the meantime, I hope you enjoy this episode with Sarah about Kate and Amber. On with the show. Hello, Sarah Beth in Denver, Colorado.
Speaker 3: How are you, Hira so excited to speak with you today?
Speaker 1: I know same. First of all, I mean it's kind of like conspiracy theory. It's only slightly adjacent to ghosty stuff because it is spooky to me. What is going on at the Denver Airport?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. Every single time I get visitors, I always tell them to just like search, like maybe like Google or Wikipedia the Denver Airport conspiracy theories. It's a it's a kooky place. There's I don't know if you've heard of like the horse statue, like the giant blue horse statue.
Speaker 1: It's with red eyes, yes.
Speaker 3: With red eyes. It was. The story is that the person or like the architect who built that horse statue, he died during the process, it like fell on top of him. It was like some very traumatic story. So they think, yeah, the horse statues haunted. They think the Illuminati is in the basement. There's some really weird like.
Speaker 1: Artwork, and what are those murals there? It's so disturbing. It's the most It's like the creepiest place I've ever met.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, yeah, and the murals are there, I like honestly, And I think the employees at the Denver Airport kind of play into it. They had before, like COVID they had like characters. There's like a gargoyle that dressed up and was at the information booth at the airport scared all the little kids.
Speaker 1: But yeah, really, I'm not falling for it, though. They want you to be like yeah, ha ha ha, it's spooky, Like, no, you know that you're spooky. Stop like acting like I don't know. They like to act like everyone else is crazy for thinking it's spooky exactly.
Speaker 3: It's like, no, it is spooky, like just just let us have our thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, okay, let's talk about other speaky stuff. I want to hear about. What about the home you grew up in?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so I was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York, and all of the apartment buildings and like the brown Stones for the majority of Brooklyn, they were built like before the twentieth century. The particular house that I was built that I lived in growing up, was said to be built around eighteen fifty. Like we were trying to, like our landlord was trying to get it to landmark status and stuff like that as a historical place. So right off the bat, I'm a history nerd. So it was really even as a little kid, I was really excited to move to a house that was so old, but it also made it a little bit spooky, like you could tell the brownstone was old. We lived on the upper part of the brownstone, and then we had a downstairs neighbor. So right around the time I was like nine years old, my parents and I were cleaning out some stuff in our little stoop area because you know, we didn't have a backyard. I was just a stoop kid, and we found a headstone from the early nineteen hundreds were my parents were a little concerned. They were like a someone buried like under our house and stoop, and we like talked to the city and our landlords and they were like, no, everything's fine. It was just you know, someone just left it there, But.
Speaker 1: How does that happen?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: They were just like so casual about it, kind of like the Denver Airport people. And I was like very freaked down and my parents were just like trying to calm me down. But after a while, I think, I just you know, kids, you just forget about stuff and move on.
Speaker 1: Oh but what do you guys do with that?
Speaker 3: So we kept it in our attic because we were just like, we don't know if this like belongs to someone, you know. We were trying to ask if like it was you know, it could be someone's like grandparents or great grandparents. So there was a funeral home like right down the block from us, so we were going to keep it in our attic until like they could take it, but they were like closed for some reason. So we were just like keeping it in our attic until we could take it to this funeral home.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what did it say on it?
Speaker 3: I From what I remember, it was just like here lies. I think the name was like Earnest and like the last name. You couldn't really see it, it was. It was kind of like there's like dirt over it or grime, and we tried to clean it and it just like it couldn't come out. But the year it said was nineteen ten. Okay, Yeah, so I was like, did someone like collect headstones or something like that. There were a lot of questions that are still answered.
Speaker 1: About it, yeah, because it's like did someone steal it from a cemetery and just leave it or like, I don't know, there's so many reasons, like I just still understand. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just like don't understand. And we tried to. We kind of just like gave it to the funeral home and they, you know, did what they did with it, and we never heard anything else about it. I always feel like whenever I go back to New York, going to that funeral home and asking them, but that was like, you know, twenty plus years ago, so they probably don't remember, but just a mystery.
Speaker 1: So weird. So then what was the paranormal aftermath?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So even though I forgot about it, like for that day later than night while I was sleeping and keep in mind, like the house was old, so there's like knocks and like creaks everywhere, but I kept hearing like this consistent knocking noise on the door, and immediately woke up just to like see what was going on. So I shared a room with my little sister, and so I like maybe thought it was her, but she was like fast asleep and no one else was around. So I put you know, I went back to sleep, put my hat on the pillow, and then I heard the knocking noises again, like just really really consistent knocking noises, like there someone was trying to get in, only this time they seemed to be even louder, and it kind of sounded like it was coming from the end of my bed, like where like my feet were, because I can like feel the vibrations, which was super creepy. Yeah, and at this point, you know, super freaked out, didn't want to look above the cup again. I was only nine, but I remember it like it was yesterday, and I felt something rub my back and sit on my bed like I could feel the like the indent in my bed. So I shot up. I was like mom, dad, And as I shot up, I remember it vividly. At first it looked like this like tall shadowy. It was like black, but it was blocking out any light that was in the room and it was directly at the side of my bed, staring down at me. I don't know if I was staring at me because I couldn't see eyes, but it was just like it looked like a head was like looking down. So I just like frozen fear. And as I sat there, it started to manifest and it looked like I don't especially as a nine year old, it just looked like someone from like movies I used to see, like that movie Balto Growing Up with the Dogs. Like it wasn't like a Disney movie, but it was like the early nineteen hundreds. I think that was what I was associating it with. But there's just enough light coming in from the window from the street lights outside that I can see it clearly. And he had I remember specifically, had boots with like buttons all down the side. Like it was that clear that I could see it, and what looked like tweed jacket and pants like I can tell the pattern. I don't think I knew it was like tweed at the time. I think I called it like corduroy, but I think that's what it was. And then all of a sudden, it it just like disappeared. So I was like, does it the headstone that we found and put in our attic and like the creepy, the creepy dude I saw, did it belong? Was that? Was that the person? Yeah? Is it earnest? But I never I never saw that person again. But like, you know, creepy things here and there always happened at that house, but that was like the standout thing that to this day. Yeah, I was.
Speaker 1: Just how were your parents? Like, so then your parents come into the room.
Speaker 3: I assume they didn't hear me at first, and then I just like screamed and ran down the hallway and went into my parents' room, and I honestly I just like slept in the bed with my parents because I was so freaked out, and you know, my parents were very loving and we're like it's okay, Like you'll be okay, just sleep in the bed with us. And then I it took me a while to be able to like get a good night's sleep after that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like what other kind of stuff would happen?
Speaker 3: It's so like we would. I would hear voices a lot, but I never knew because I lived at you know, New York City, it's loud. There's always noise outside. But there were some times when I was like that sounds like it's coming from like inside my room and sounds like it's talking directly to me. Like I would hear my name sometimes and like, you know, my name's not like super common, so uh. It wasn't like someone screaming like ant the day at the end of the hall. It was. They would I would hear like Sarah bath and sometimes there would be a whisper. Sometimes it would be like really loud. I would hear laughing a lot, so mostly like noises I didn't. I vaguely remember seeing something like sitting in like a rocking chair I had in my room, but it wasn't like clear enough for me to determine whether or not it was like a shadow or something. But my friends who would sleep over if I would have slumber parties always said that my my house creeped them out.
Speaker 1: Would you tell them the story?
Speaker 3: I remember telling my friends the story at a sleepover and nobody believed me, And then one of my friends came up to me the morning after and was like, I believe you, Sarahbeth. I think I saw something too, and that made me feel better. But it was always I think we moved when after I started college, but it was quite the quite the creepy house. But loved growing up there.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Well, so then you go to college and what was this experience that you had there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so where I went to college. I went to college. My undergrad was at Ohio University or OU in Athens, Ohio, and it's notorious, Like there's a bunch of haunted stuff in Ohio, but this particular place is always like on the top ten list. There's this asylum called the Ridges and it's right on the OU campus, so OU like owns it and they like renovated it and then some of the stuff they just like kind of left, so it's been abandoned for decades and I think it's still like that.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: They made part of it into a museum. And one of the creepy stories from that is like an old patient from the asylum it was called the Ohio Lunatic Asylum died in a room and the door was locked and the sun was beaming in and they couldn't like get into the room, and no one like was re able to recover her body. For like a month. So there's an actual stain from the body that's still there and they like can't scrub it or clean it off. Like I saw it with my own eyes, So it's not like a like a loure or anything. This Yeah, yeah, it's it's definitely real, super creepy.
Speaker 1: But wait a minute. They couldn't open the door for a month.
Speaker 3: Well, I think they didn't want to because she was a little unstable and they didn't know that she was dead. So there's a lot of I think mistreatment that.
Speaker 1: Was going on.
Speaker 3: Uh, But so it's it's a pretty sad story. But yeah, so apparently she was essentially dead for a month and then they found her.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So so would you go there like ghost hunting or yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah. So it was almost like so the abandoned part of the Ridges or what it used to be called the Ohio Lunatic Asylum. It was sort of like a rite of passage for students to just like ghost hunt with their friends like their first year. So my first I think my first week of school, a couple of my friends and I in my dorm decided to go. I was like already terrified. I'm a huge scaredy cat. But I love like ghost hunting and horror movies and stuff like that, but I'm still a scaredy cat. And you couldn't like get into the building like we. We were, you know, breaking in essentially, so probably not super legal. But we climbed into the window. All the doors were locked, the windows were like boarded up, except for this one window that there was like a board missing, so we were able to get in. And I think like the energy instantly changed in the room, Like I felt like I started feeling super paranoid and anxious, which isn't like that normal for me, even though I was like scared, it just like it felt it felt weird. And we kept walking. And as we kept walking, like my friends had flashlights and one of my friends pointed her flashlight down the hall and I looked where the flashlight was for like a split second, and I saw, clear as day, a woman in like this white like you know robe, like some of the stuff you see in a horror movies with like really stringy hair, bad teeth appear in one of the doorways and just like smiling and staring at us, and apparently me and only one of my other friends that was with us were the only people that saw this woman, and we both screamed and ran out, and our friends laughed at us, and I'm still and it was just like I remember it so vividly. I was like, I'm not seeing a shadow. I'm not seeing something. It was like you shut like the flashlight was there and you can clearly see someone standing in the doorway. And it made me feel a lot better that my other friends saw it, because it was it was literally for maybe like two seconds. And I'm still friends with her and we haven't spoken about it since that day. But it was as creepy or just as creepy as my there's my house story for.
Speaker 1: Sure, Oh my god. And you think it was definitely a ghost. It wasn't like some lady that lived there.
Speaker 3: No, no, yeah, because they, like the Athens Police like check the place every night. She didn't. It was weird because like she looked very solid but was still there were parts of her that were translucent. And I don't know if that was because of the way the flashlight was shining or anything, but like we walked down like they walked down that hallway and didn't see anybody, So I don't know where she could have gone if she was like a real living person.
Speaker 1: But yeah, oh god, oh that's so scary.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was. It was terrifying. But yeah, my my college was also like very haunted, so I feel like it just followed me wherever I went.
Speaker 1: Who wanted you college?
Speaker 3: My school was I think it was like founded in like the eighteen sixties or something like that. I lived in one of the oldest dorms that was in the college. There was a girl who I think I think this was like on a TV show somewhere. There was a girl who unfortunately, you know, died in a room and they it was like in the seventies, and they found her and they turned the room into like a boiler room. But people like people have seen her and like have heard voices. There was a there was one time I was in the shower and I thought someone was like in in there, like with me, Like not in the shower with me, but like in the bathroom with me. But I was like one of the only ones in the dorm during that time, so it was really creepy. But that was like my only experience with that.
Speaker 1: Well, Sarah Bath, you've given me the goods.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, only the goods for you.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you so much. I'm gonna have to go hop on another call, but I so appreciate you taking the time to do this.
Speaker 3: Of course, you're my absolute favorite human and favorite podcast asked and I love listening to ghost It every single week.
Speaker 1: You're the last good Thanks and now you're on it.
Speaker 3: Yes, dream dream from Taio.
Speaker 1: I've been ghosted too. Hello Kate in Canada. How are you?
Speaker 4: Hello? I'm so good.
Speaker 1: Wait, so tell me what the town is called that you live in.
Speaker 4: I live in a little town called Brooklyn. It's a village of Brooklyn and it's just outside Toronto.
Speaker 1: Okay, there is there like an urban legend there, you know what.
Speaker 4: I wish I knew that. I'm so I just moved here from Toronto like last November, so I don't know much about this little town. I got to get into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well you sent me an email that had a lot of stuff to talk about. So where do we start.
Speaker 4: Let's start at the very beginning. Ros I'm a young girl.
Speaker 1: Okay, where were you a young girl at?
Speaker 4: I was in New Brunswick, rural New Brunswick, which is a province on the east coast of Canada.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, So.
Speaker 4: We lived in a very old.
Speaker 2: Over one hundred years old farmhouse.
Speaker 4: And my sort of experience with the paranormal began when I was there. So, when I was a little girl, I used to see every single night a huge, humongous shadow man at the end of my bed every single night, if I like thinking as a three year old. To me, he was like seven feet tall, three feet wide, humongous, and so I could only see just his shadow, no facial expression or anything, but he would stand there every night. I would wake up in the middle of the night, and you know how dark it is in the country, right, like if there's no street lights, so it's just pitch black. So I would see every night and scream for my mom and she would come in and lay her hand on my shoulder or lay it down with me in bed until I fell back asleep. And that went on for a couple of years when I was little.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I don't like that, But how do you just like a couple of years, like, does it get to a point where you're like, not tonight, I w a test in the morning, like I can't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was. I used to squeeze my eyes shut. So if I woke up in the minother night, I would just keep my eyes shut and call from my mom. But sometimes when I would squeeze my eyes tight, I would see a pair of eyes looking back at me like I don't know how to describe it, but like a very vivid pair of eyes. So I felt like unsafe with my eyes shut and unsafe with my eyes open. So I think that's where the hysteria came from. The hysterical calls to my mother. Yeah, and she mentioned to me. I don't know if I told her that story or came up in conversation, but she's like, oh, yeah, when you were little, I used to come into your room every single night to help, to put my hand on your shoulder to help you go back to sleep, because you call me every single night. And I have a son now, and he does that to me sometimes too. He goes through phase where he'll do he'll get at three am for a month and yell and yell for me, and it's just like very triggering, kind of takes you back to that that moment when you're little. Please God don't let them be seeing shadow figures because you don't know how to You don't know how to put words to that. When you're so little, you can't really say, oh, I'm seeing this man at the end of my bed because your mind is kind of unfathomable. Unfathomable to you, you know what I mean, it's Yeah.
Speaker 1: Would you say that it was spooky and kooky and you're pretty sure it was dead?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So so how does that end? I mean, you see it for years and.
Speaker 4: Then why either I grew out of it or I just shut it down. Because I think when you have you can see spirits when you're little. I think a lot of us are really open to the paranormal when we're little, and eventually we just learned to like lock it up and bury it deep. I think that that's probably just what happened, is aged head of it, aged dead of that ability. I only ever saw one other ghost again for the rest of my life, and now I can sense that they're there, but I cannot see them anymore.
Speaker 1: But that's the like really scary thing is like what if that child whatever, whatever the child's thing is where you can see goes. What if you just grow out of that but they're still there?
Speaker 4: Oh? Absolutely there. We just choose not to We choose not to recognize it because we all get that creepy feeling down our back, right, we all can sense something's there. And you have to believe yourself when you sense that you're not crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, okay, sod, did you have other experiences in this farmhouse?
Speaker 4: In No, not in that home, but in the next home I moved to. I remember waking up, and I recall that it was in the middle of the day because my room was very bright, so I must have been having a nap or something. Anyways, I woke up and there was this young girl standing in front of me, like beside my bed, staring at me. And then she rapidly, instantly aged into a little old woman, excuse me, into a little old woman, and then crumbled into dust and disappeared.
Speaker 1: Oh no, she went from a little girl to an old woman.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's sort of like rapidly aged. I don't recall, you know, seeing her grow tall and shrink again or anything. Is recall her sort of like looking like she got older until she was an old woman and then just oh, crumbling and disappearing into the floor.
Speaker 1: Oh that's not good.
Speaker 4: That was a screamer.
Speaker 1: That's one of those ones where were like, what did she ever come back? Did you ever see her?
Speaker 4: No? Thank god, hopefully that was her just like being done with her ghostly life.
Speaker 1: Maybe yeah, maybe, Oh my god, that's I just no, I don't like it. I don't like that.
Speaker 4: No, I'm glad I never saw her again, especially the little old lady thing like and then crumbling. It's just it's just creepy.
Speaker 1: It's just like, well, I'm also I'm also picturing like she still has the like little girl body, but she's now just like a little old lady.
Speaker 4: Shriveled up, shriveled up, punched, wrinkly, scary old lady, and then and then into sort of like dead face, hollow eyes, crumbling dust person.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that is not healthy. You gotta take better care of yourself, ghost girl.
Speaker 4: Maybe it was a warning. Maybe she was saying, hey, take care of yourself.
Speaker 1: This could happen to you if you don't do some stretches and eat some vegetables. So would you say that either of these haunt these houses you lived in were haunted or do you think that these were just experiences that happened to you.
Speaker 4: Well, I would say that they were just experiences that happened to me, because nobody else has talked about any kind of you know, banging on the floor or creepy experiences with other ghosts or anything like that. So I think that I'm pretty much alone in these experiences in these homes. Okay house was a little it was a little haunted.
Speaker 1: Why is that sure?
Speaker 4: I could I could definitely sense that there was an energy of a young man who would sit on the staircase in the basement and sometimes would I could feel him sort of behind me when I was in the dingy century old home laundry room in the basement. He was definitely there. And I once did a meditation where it was sort of like maybe like an intro to astral projection, where you sit in the room and then you get into a meditative state and you start to visualize the room, but in the spiritual realm. And so I could see some of my deceased family members were there, and this man, this like in his twenties for sure, like sitting on the staircase, and that was that. He was there the entire time. I never got my act together to like, I don't know, stage the home or use Palasanto or something to get his energy out, because he never really bothered anyone, So he wasn't tapping on my window at night or anything like that. So, you know, it's an old home, there's going to be people there other than me, I.
Speaker 1: Think, Yeah, I guess so yeah, So you're like a sensitive person like you can you can send when there's ghosts.
Speaker 4: Around or absolutely yeah.
Speaker 1: So does that happen like most places you go.
Speaker 4: Or sometimes it has happened a couple of times. So one of the one of the experiences that freaked me out the most was in old So I was in Salt Lake City at a restaurant, and in Salt Lake City a lot of the buildings are old converted factories. It's very beautiful, but it's very, very old. And so in this one particular restaurant, I had to go to the ladies room and I opened the door to what I thought was going to be like a hallway to go down to where the washrooms were, but it wasn't. It was a door to an old, super old cast iron staircase like really wide, like it was a very wide area and it looked very industrial like it had been there for hundreds of years, and it stopped me dead in my tracks because I was like, whoa, this is this is not what I was expecting. I was expecting like just the hallway to a washroom. But now I'm in this old, creepy staircase. And as I start to go down the staircase, I start I realize I am not alone.
Speaker 1: Oh shoot this it doesn't sound like you're alone right now.
Speaker 4: So I realized that I'm not alone in the staircase, and so I just sort of like run down into the washroom. And as I opened the washroom door, one of the doors to the stall swings open, and that makes me jump immediately because I'm like yeah, And then nobody walked out for like three seconds. So then eventually this woman walks out and she's just walking like like straight ahead, looking straight ahead, without moving her arms. Now that I think back about it, it was kind of like a weird way to walk. But at the time, I was like, oh good, it's a person. It wasn't you know that that door didn't swing open by itself. So I go use the washroom and I go to wash my hands, and so after I wash my hands, I use the hand dryer, but I guess it's on the fritz, and it lets up this huge loud, growling noise again scares the pants off me. I reach for the door to open it to leave. It's not the door to leave, it's the door to a creepy old storage room with like a dirt floor that's completely empty. And I was like what. Then I opened the door to leave, run up the staircase and get to the door to the restaurant, and it just sort of like stop, take a deep breath and compose myself, and then walk out and continue having dinner with my friends. And so then when I'm leaving, there's so much this story.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry. So this woman she went out of a stall and into a storage closet and disappeared.
Speaker 4: I did not see this happen, but in my mind, that's what happened. And because when I'm thinking back about it, I didn't hear her washing her hands. I wasn't going to ask her that. Yeah, I didn't hear that super growlly, crazy hand dryer go off. I didn't hear her open a door to leave, Like where does she go? She know?
Speaker 1: Well, either way, she didn't wash her hands.
Speaker 4: No, so that's creepy enough.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Okay, okay, so back to the story.
Speaker 4: So, so as I'm leaving, I just jokingly say to the host and the hostess that are standing at the front door, oh, did you know that your staircase is haunted? And he looks at me dead in the eye. He's like, Yep, we don't use that staircase. There's a different staircase that we used to go to the basement. I'm like what he's like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, They're like, yeah, we don't. We don't use that staircase to go to the pit of hell downstairs. No, Like it sounds absolutely terrifying down there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was. It was. They should have found a way to put the washrooms on the main floor of that building and not make anybody go down there. It was. It was not a beautiful part of the building.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also, like, why is lock your storage room? Yeah? Your dirt floors, yeah, your air dryer. Yeah.
Speaker 4: There's just too many things going on in that all in that one area, it was like scare after scare. It was like five scares in a row, and I was just my adrenaline was just like through the room, even just retelling the story. I can probably tell my adrenalines pumping from like whoa.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it sounds real creepy. Wait, so can you also tell me the story about your reiki session?
Speaker 4: Yes, that happened on the same night as the Salt Lake City night.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, what a night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, tell me about it. So, actually, this the rest of the Salt Lake City story leads into that so very quickly. My friend, as I was leaving, she said, why did you say that to the host? And I told her what had happened, and she said, because, she said, I sensed she actually is clairvoyant. She can see spirits, and she in her mind's eye, so she in her mind's eyes saw a little boy playing with a toy on the staircase, and like a toy, like a old little boy, like a not a modern day little boy.
Speaker 2: A.
Speaker 1: Boy.
Speaker 4: And so then when we looked up what that factory was, it had been a toy factory where that restaurant a converted toy factory. So anyways, then the whole conversation starts. You know, oh, well you have visibility or you have visibility. And my my cousin, who was with there, she was saying that she can do reiki and if I because I was pretty shaken up, she said, well, if you want, I can do a reiki session just to like clear any residual energy from your body and just in case, you know, any part of the entity attached to you in any way. And I was like, perfect, let's let's do that. And so have you have you had right before?
Speaker 1: I never have?
Speaker 4: Okay, it's kind of an interesting experience. You either feel nothing or you feel everything. So I was lying there and I could feel her hands were above me, like I knew her hands were above me. My eyes were closed, and I could but I could feel that my energy was shifting like towards her, like being drawn towards her. So she was rebalancing the energy to get more centered into my body. And so when my sort of upper energy of my upper body was recentered, she moved down to sort of my abdomen area, and then she moved down towards my legs and she was like pulling energy, grabbing energy sort of from my abdomen and pulling it down towards my feet. And she did that maybe five times, and then I had this insane sensation of like I would describe it as like a wriggling eel or a sneak that wriggles back and forth very fast, and I felt that energy come from out of my abdomen for lack of a better word, and down towards my feet. She sort of drew it and pulled it out and away, and then she continued to do that, and then she did something around my feet to sort of like close the energy or something, and then that then we were done.
Speaker 3: That was it.
Speaker 4: And so yeah, and so she says to me, so, did did you how do you feel like? Or did you did you? How was that for you? And I said, okay, but weird I felt. That described what I felt. And she said, oh yeah, we call that an energy worm. It is a past energy or entity that has been living in your body that I've just gotten rid of.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, what, I don't like how it wiggles like a word, a snake.
Speaker 4: It was a really weird sensation. It was very uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: And so you think that that was attached to that building or something from that building attached to you, and that's what she got out of you.
Speaker 4: I think it was older than that, because I had had infertility issues and trouble conceiving my son years before and just never just never worked like clockwork the way it should. And after that session, within a couple months, everything was working normally and has been ever since.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: I think that there was some kind of negative whatever energy that's messing with my body's natural processes and it's gone now and things are fine.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 4: So I recommend recky just to see if anybody finds anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, like one time I went to somebody that like, you did it. I was calling it faky, not reki, because I was like, is this what are you doing? I don't know what you're doing here, and I don't think you know what you're doing, right, I don't think anything happened.
Speaker 4: I think that after raky session you should feel good. You should feel better in some way, even if you don't feel when it's happening. Afterwards, you should feel lighter.
Speaker 1: I do remember I did it like while in election, Like it was like election night. Oh god, it was like a presidential It was like some one of the elect midterms or I don't know what it was, but I was really stressed out and I was just like I couldn't relax, you know, and then when it was over, I was like, I don't feel better. I'm worried about what's going on in this world right now, and like there was certainly no energy worms squirming out of me.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you didn't have that experience. I hope nobody has to have experience.
Speaker 1: But I mean you felt lighter, right or you know, oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: I would describe it like coming out of a good chiropractic session where you just feel like you could like you had this weight on your back that you didn't realize it was there until it was gone. In it in my in my body.
Speaker 1: There's a ghost in my house. Hello, Amber in California. How are you good?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm so good. I was reading this story that you sent me about an iPad and it kind of gave me shivers. What is this story?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Okay, So it was literally like right when my I had my daughter about three years ago, and she was a newborn, so I was at home a lot more often because I took maternity leave, and so one day I had finally put the baby down for a nap, because you know how it is when they're doing is there when you can get a nap, or you try to take a nap when they're taking a nap, and so that's what I did. I fell asleep after I got the baby down, and I got woken up by my mom. She kept calling me, and I was like, Okay, that's weird. I wonder what's going on. And she was really really concerned because she was like, why is it your oldest daughter, Crystal in school? And I was like, what are you talking about, mom, She is in school and she was like, no, she's not. I was like, yes, she is, and she's like, well, she just facetimed me from her iPad in her room. And I was like, that's impossible because she's at school. So I got up off the couch and I went in her room and I looked at the iPad and it did call my mom, but nobody was in that room. The door was shut. My mom said that when she received the call, the video was just facing the wall. Nobody was there, nobody was responding. It just made me feel so weird because it happened while I was sleeping, and it gave me this like, you know, this eerie feeling like somebody's there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wait, So was when you went in, there was the iPad facing the wall.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was. It was sitting up on her bed.
Speaker 1: Interesting, but it was definitely an outgoing call.
Speaker 2: Yes, And that's what creeped me out the most about the whole situation.
Speaker 1: I mean, is that something that can happen.
Speaker 2: I don't know that, It's never happened to me before, but yeah, like I had something else happen a few months after that, me and my daughter, we were both putting the baby down to bed, and we were in her room, you know, we were tucking her in for bed, and my daughter tells her good night, and then I go and say good night, and then I go to turn off the light and we just both hear this voice and it's a creepy man's voice going good night, like no, no, I'm just right our ears. And I looked at my daughter and I was like, did you hear that? And she was like yes, and I didn't.
Speaker 1: I was in shock.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my god, like we both heard the voice. Like I thought I was just hearing things, but when she confirmed that she heard it too, I was like, oh my, Like I didn't even know what to think of it. I was so freaked out.
Speaker 1: Who is that man?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I don't know, and it really creeps me out because the voice. I can't get the voice out of my head. It's it's just such a distinct, like I don't know, it was just a distinct man's voice.
Speaker 1: My instinct is tell me that he's older, because my older parents don't know how to work an iPad, and so that's where I'm thinking, you have an old man ghost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that would make sense because my grandfather had passed away some years ago, and I'm thinking it could be him, or it could be my uncle that passed away. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Or do you think that it's like somebody that used to live in the house.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, that could be, but I live in an apartment, right, I don't know what it could be that could be possible. I don't know what freaks me out.
Speaker 1: I know, so how long ago from the last time you heard this ghost heard this voice?
Speaker 2: I haven't heard it since. But there was this time about maybe like five months ago where me and my daughter were standing in the kitchen and we both watched her bedroom door shut by itself. It was all the way open and it just completely just.
Speaker 1: Shut and no winds or anything, no.
Speaker 2: Nothing at all, and it freaked us out.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Amber, I'm.
Speaker 4: Scared, you know, I'm kind of scared, Like.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm scared, but also it sounds like a nice ghost.
Speaker 2: Luckily, nothing bad is happening, because at my mom's house, my parents house, they have something completely different happening over there that sounds.
Speaker 1: More I don't know, evil, what's going on over there?
Speaker 2: Okay, So there's this big dark shadow figure that we have caught on camera, and then my sister has personally seen it. And one night, my sister she had get up to go to the bathroom and it just so happened to be three o'clock in the morning, and she got up and she just felt this weird feeling in her gut, and she just looked to the right at my parents room and their door was open, and she that's where she saw a big black figure. It was pacing in front of my parents' bed. She said, it had its hands on its head like it was frustrated or mad or angry, and it was just pacing back and forth really fast. And then when it saw her, it ran towards her, but like disappeared, And she said that. Yeah, she said she could not sleep at all. After that, she ran right back to her room and she like stayed in her room all night, like freaking out. I don't know. She said it was the most scariest thing she's ever seen in her life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, uh, running at you in the middle of the night, Andy.
Speaker 2: And recently she saw a dark, tall, black figure shadow in her her room. She told me it was recently like right in the corner of her room and she couldn't go back to sleep. This always happens like at night, I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I think that you should be very grateful that your ghost is sounds nice. Yeah, I mean it's like I feel like that's like a sibling thing where it's like my ghost is nicer than your ghost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. That's very true. And she does have a lot of other crazy things that have happened there. But I need to, you know, ask her more about it. Personally. When I've been at my mom's house, I just feel very like uncomfortable. You feel like somebody's there with you. And I've seen my door like open and closed by itself. That's the only thing I've seen at their house or like the lights will flicker.
Speaker 1: So, okay, living in a home currently where there's like some suspicious activity happening, how do you feel about that?
Speaker 2: Well? Okay, so like with the activity that happens at my apartment, I don't feel uncomfortable because, like I don't know, the things that have happened don't make me feel that scared. It feels more like it's a nice ghost. But when I'm at my mom's house, I cannot sleep at night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god. Ever, well, do you have any other stories you want to tell?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could tell you another one from my apartment. This was like probably like five years back, though I.
Speaker 1: Was home alone, the same place though.
Speaker 2: The same place. I was home alone, and I was going to the bathroom, so I like left, you know, the door open because below nobody else was in the apartment, and you could see my washer and dryer from my bathroom, and my dryer door was opened and it's slammed shut by itself.
Speaker 1: That's one where I feel like, no wind. I mean it would have to be strong wind because it has to like lock into place. And yeah, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like I'm on the toilet, like this is really happening, right, now.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my god, wait it was the washer or the dryer.
Speaker 2: It was the dryer door just slammed ship by itself and nobody else was home. I'm like, oh, of course this happens when I'm alone and I'm going to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Is it the kind where you it opens from the top or from like the side of the machine.
Speaker 2: It's a front loader, so it's it's on the front front. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh no, Well maybe you're a nice little man. Was you have ghosts? If you ghosts wear clothes? I mean they got to watch their invisible clothes with their invisible soaps, and I know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It was just it was so weird, And of course it happened when I was in, you know, a vulnerable moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was gonna ask you, do you want to hear an EVP?
Speaker 4: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, well this might it's scary, though, Are you okay to hear this? Or are you gonna get scared? It's fine, okay, it's time for EVP or ev plase. I found this one on YouTube. This is from the Old Baraboo Inn in Baraboo, Wisconsin, which in nineteen in eighteen sixty four. It was a boarding house, and then it was a honky tonk kind of bar, and then it was a brothel, and it's this place where gangsters used to love to hang out, and now it's like a bar and restaurant situation that's haunted. And this one really did scare me. This was posted by I Guess the official YouTube page of the Old baraboo in and tell me what you hear? Okay, okay, wait, it's pretty quick. It's like an aggressive whisper. Here we go. Oh, let me play it again. Do you hear anything?
Speaker 2: I can't tell if they're saying help me or it's hard to hear.
Speaker 1: I know, I do hear like, Okay, wait, we'll play it again. I know I hear me?
Speaker 3: Yeah me?
Speaker 2: Or please?
Speaker 1: Well here's some options. Is it A I'm into dairy, like maybe they're letting you know that they enjoy milk based products. I'm into dairy. I don't know. Is it B can you hear me? Is it C? Is this scary? Or D that's a hair piece. Maybe they were being shady like that. Okay, here we go. I'm playing it again.
Speaker 2: I think it's can you hear me?
Speaker 1: It's totally can you hear me? Which is like so like scary because it's like a ghost that's like can you hear me? Like they don't. They're trying to figure out what their ghosty powers are. When we play it again, can you hear me?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't like that.
Speaker 2: I know they definitely want to be heard.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much to Sarabeth, Kate, and Amber, And if you want to hear a little bit more, go to patreon dot com slash Rozdresflees. My bonus clip this week is with Kate talking all about premonitions. You guys, it is Halloween time. Please tell your friends about the show. I know people love to hear about spooky things, and I've got over two years worth of spooky episodes, over one hundred interviews, and just imagine how many listeners. I mean, probably, like, I don't know, over two hundred. I'm not sure you guys don't love me for my maths skills, but either way, there's a lot of ghost stories here on this show, So make sure you're subscribed and rate the show five stars. You got a ghost story, you could leave it in a five star review, or you could just write something nice about me, or you could just write a five stars. You could also join the Facebook group called Ghosted by Roz dress Fales a great place to leave some ghost stories, to talk to the other people that like this kind of weird funk is spooky shit. And I'm on Instagram at Roz Hernandez. To be on a future listener episode, send me an email at ghosted by Roz at gmail dot com with the subject line listener episode. I love you all, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me. Hey back Star a podcast network