Speaker 1: Or unique ways to charge up your gadgets. I'm Rich Tamiro. This is rich on Tech Daily. If you're a regular listener to this podcast, you probably wondered where was I for the past week. Well, I took a little vacation and for the first time I think forever, I deleted all social media.
Speaker 2: Off of my phone.
Speaker 1: So literally I had no Facebook, no Twitter, no Instagram, no email for a week. The only way people can get in touch with me was through text or phone calls. Probably got zero phone calls but a bunch of texts, And I gotta say it felt kind of weird, but also kind of liberating as well. So if you have the opportunity to take a vacation and do that, definitely try it out. All right, on to today's information. These are some unique ways to charge your gadgets. I'm going to tell you about four different products. The first is the Tilt Block Party. This is a portable battery and a Bluetooth speaker in one. This has a twenty thousand million hour capacity That means you can recharge the tip iPhone about ten times.
Speaker 2: I really love what Tilt does with their products.
Speaker 1: So they make really nicely designed accessories they were very famous for, like their flat charging cable for the car, but they also have a bunch of other stuff as well.
Speaker 2: Now, this device is two parts. You get the battery.
Speaker 1: Bank on the bottom, than the Bluetooth speaker that sits on the top, and it can play tunes for up to seventy two hours. There's also four USB ports. Your friends can join in on the charging as well. This is one hundred and thirty dollars. Next up is the Loomy Power Light. Now you might have heard Loomy. They're famous for their light up phone cases. Basically they have cases for the iPhone that sort of have LED strips first on the front for selfies, then they put them on the back if you want to take them that way. But now they're applying that same LED technology to a portable power bank. So this is basically your typical backup battery. It's called the Loomi Power Light. But it also has a built in LED light. So one side of the battery is basically a flat screen of LED.
Speaker 2: And what do you use that for?
Speaker 1: Will you can get creative with your videos, you can light up your selfies, you can use it to light up your Facebook lives, there's also a strobe light function, so if you want to make your videos look extra unique, but more importantly, you're probably gonna use that to get some attention wherever you are, so it's kind of fun. This is built for functionality and also fun. But again it's called the Loomy Power Light and that is fifty dollars. Next up the rav Power Power Bank. And what's cool about this one is it's the first backup battery I've seen that has wireless charging built right into it. And now that the iPhone has wireless charging, of course, wireless charging is super popular. Everyone's looking for a way to wirelessly charge their phone. Samsung's had it for a while, but now that iPhone has it, it's.
Speaker 2: Really pushed the popularity up.
Speaker 1: So this rav Power power Bank lets you wirelessly charge your phone just about anywhere. All you have to do is lay your phone on the top and it will wirelessly charge it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Rav Power says that their wireless charging is a little bit faster than everyone else's. They use something called hyper air technology. This is their proprietary technology to safely charge iPhones at full speed. They say it is faster than the competition. We tested the PB eighty model. This has a ten four hundred million amp hour battery along with a USB C and a USB C Quick Charge three point zero port. Basically, you're gonna be able to charge your phone the fastest input and output with this device, and it's got everything covered for you. Finally, this is the granddaddy of all chargers and my favorite of the bunch.
Speaker 2: It's called the Omni Charge.
Speaker 1: It's a little bit more expensive than your typical power bank, but it has everything. This is literally the nerds dream and the road warriors dream when it comes to a power bank. So let me tell you about some of the features on this thing. First off, it's a brick. It's big, but it has a lot of power. Twenty thousand plus millionamp hours of capacity, so that's pretty big.
Speaker 2: But they do have several different models.
Speaker 1: And the cool thing about this is it really gives you the flexibility to charge just about anything. So there's a built in AC outlet, so yes, you get a real power outlet just like you'd see in the wall. There's also a DC port, and what that DC port does is it allows you to basically charge things like laptops, Microsoft Surface all those things with kind of a little adapter plug and it's going to give you the fastest charge for all those devices. Now I didn't test this aspect of it, but a lot of people apparently like the fact that you can recharge the Omni Charge by plugging in a solar panel to it. So if you're really somewhere out in the woods, this device can be your all in one. And the other thing I really love about the Omni Charge there's a little built in LCD screen. And why do you need that? Well, it's really handy because most of these batteries that I've tested, these little portable chargers, they have like one, two, three, or four LED lights on them that kind of give you an indicator of how good the battery is, if you've got twenty five percent left, fifty percent left, seventy five percent, or fully charged. This one has an LED screen that literally tell you the specifics. It's gonna tell you how fast your device is charging, so you're gonna see that right on the screen. Plus's gonna tell you exactly how much battery is left, and all in real time. The Omni Charge starts at one hundred and eighty dollars. But believe me, if you're a road warrior, you gotta check this thing out, all right. If you don't want something expensive, you just want something basic, I recommend the Anchor Power Core. This is about thirty dollars and it's gonna charge your phone about three to five times.
Speaker 2: I've used it in the past.
Speaker 1: It gets lots of great reviews on Amazon, and you can get links to all of these devices on my website. Just go to rich on tech dot tv. Thanks so much for listening to the podcast. You guys thought I ditched you, but I did not. Glad to have you back, and if you like the podcast, please review it on the Apple Podcasts app. Links to everything I mentioned Always at richontech dot tv.
Speaker 2: I'm Richidmirol. I'll talk to you real soon.