Speaker 1: Hey, this is Bryce Harper and welcome to the Philly Show.
Speaker 2: Hi, everybody, Welcome to the Philly Show.
Speaker 1: Ruben Tomorrow, Junior, Jim Salisbury, Todd's Lucky. It is Monday, July twenty second, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Phillies just got out of Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: They eke out a win on Sunday to avoid the sweep. They snapped a season high three game losing streak, and now they're in Minnesota for a three game series against the Twins. But the Pittsburgh series, guys, they probably should have won two out of three. And I think the thing that a lot of people are talking about is Jose Alvarado. Jose Alvarado on Friday Night struggles a little bit, does struggle a little bett. He struggles and blows a save on Friday, and he bounces back, looks a little bit better on Sunday. But you know, as the trade deadline approaches, we're gonna be talking a lot about trade deadline, different options, different needs. And we've already talked a lot about the bullpen. Would you get another arm? Is it a bigger priority than the right handed bat?
Speaker 2: Fourth outfielder type?
Speaker 1: Is your level of concern of Jose Alvarado, he's certainly not performing like he has you know, the last couple of seasons.
Speaker 3: Well, it is of some concern, There's no question about it, because he goes in these ebbs and flows. Now he can be the most dominant left hander in the game and has been at times, especially last year. He really turned it around, and he had been dominant at times in the early part of this season after that slow start. But you just got to be a little bit concerned. I think at the end of the day, he's going to be fine. The trust factor though, when you start talking about winning World Series championships, that's where you know the rubber meets the road. And for me, I love Jose Alvarado. I love what he brings to the table. I love his stuff. But the end of the day, can you trust him to get the last couple of outs of the game. Can you trust Hoffman to get the last couple of outs or three outs of the game. And I think you can trust him to get some outs, but it may not come all the time.
Speaker 4: And so that's why I feel like.
Speaker 3: You know, they probably would really benefit and I think it is a necessity for them to add a eighth or ninth inning guy or a twelve trusted veteran guy to get outs in the back end of the bullpen. Kirk Ring's thrown okay, but he is vulnerable right now because he's not throwing his sinker and his fastball as consistently and the sweeper they're sitting on and so they're having some success against him. Hoffman has been great, strong guy, banged around a little bit, but everybody, I mean, it didn't matter who was coming in against O'Neil Cruz. That man was just hot as hell, and so you could throw in the kitchen sink at him and it wouldn't have mattered. But again, I really think it's all about at the end of the day, when you're talking about winning series and winning championships, you gotta have as many arms that you can trust back there as you possibly can't if you do not have a bonafide nail knock down closer and they don't have that guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, I'll say this about Alvarado because you brought him up. It was good to see him get out of Pittsburgh with a good outing because he you know, Friday night was very difficult. The whole month, really the whole season, he has not been as sharp as as we've seen him in previous years. I think the stuff is just a tick different, not as good. Still very good, but not like double plus very good. It's concerning the strikeout rate is not what it has been in previous years. But in the small picture here this month, just not throwing enough strikes, walking as many as he has struck out, putting free met you know, give out those free passes. You know, they turned into runs. We saw it with Elorado, we saw it with Straw in this series. It was really a difference maker in Pittsburgh. So I do believe that when you're talking about elite athletes, they you know, they will have ups and downs, and sometimes you're just one good game again from going on. Your next really good run be a beat a hitter or a pitcher. So maybe Sunday afternoons game in Pittsburgh, where you know, he did have that slider sweeper back and it was down and he was getting some swing and miss on it. He was getting some strikeouts, so that was good. Maybe that is something you know he can build on. But even before his struggles, I thought this team needed another arm out there late in the game. Kind of Ruben alluded to this with the word trust somebody who's been there in the month of October, somebody who's done that, because October is such a different beast, and you know, these guys have been there in October. Now. Alvarado strong those guys, so that experience they've gained over the last two years will definitely help them. But I think they need another arm late in the game, and I think Dave dombroskis going to deliver on that. Not sure where he's going to go, who it's going to be, but I think Dombroski's going to deliver on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The other thing, the only only thing I will say about the Alvarado thing is it's really about his command. And I'm not sure if he's trusting his stuff as much because the stuff is not quite it's just a tick down, as Jim said, And so when you trust your stuff, you have a lot more confident in placing the pitch where you want to.
Speaker 4: He's really been able to pound over the years.
Speaker 3: He's been able to pound those right handers in with that basketball cutter combination.
Speaker 4: That command right now has.
Speaker 3: Eluded him and he hasn't really had the ability to do that. It's consistent has he's done.
Speaker 4: In the past.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was in Pittsburgh this week, but machill brought something interesting, and it's kind of if they would go out and get another closer, lady encloser, you could you can match up Alvarado more in the earlier innings, sixth, seventh inning, eighth inning against lefty bats. He's been still still effective against especially against lefty bats. But that's something that they can do if they get it, go out and get another arm because now you can have that new acquisition pitch the ninth inning or Hoffman or or somebody else. So that's something to keep an eye on. But yees strikeout rates down is swinging missus down, and they got to get him. They got to get him lined up going forward. Tyler Phillips, though he saved the day on Sunday, Tyler Phillips, he's got to be loving life right now. I can only imagine what it's like for Tyler Phillips. He grows up Philly's fan and he pitches great. Yesterday he's two and oh two eight one e r A and just you know, giving them everything they need out of that fifth spot in the rotation with Walker down, He's a few weeks away, probably still Spencer Turnbull. You know, he might not come back as a starter, maybe as a reliever later this season. So he's he's given him exactly what they need.
Speaker 5: When I watched Phillips pitch, I just see a lot of poise in twenty five and he doesn't, you know, he kind of acts it like he's climbed a Ar Druis road in the minor leagues to get here, and he's going to enjoy it. This is the times of his life. He's pitching for his hometown team. And you know, those stories are really nice, they're if they're fun to write, they're you know, hometown boy. But they don't last long if you don't if you don't deliver. And he went out there for a team yesterday that had lost two straight. Spots Wheels coming out of the break and pitched six, six quality innings, six shutout innings, did a great job, kept the ball down, had it moving two ways down on the zone, and I think that's such a key to success, and it's really of the hallmark of this Phillies starting pitching staff. They you know, not everybody's up here riding it by guys. This is a team that pitches, you know, it exploits the corners, different quadrants and moves the ball, keeps the ball down on his own. That you know kind of there's a little bit of old school pitching approach in this staff, and uh, he definitely fits in. He's done a heck of a job. I'm sure he's on cloud nine, but he's doing a good job keeping it all in check because he could be very very important. Like you said, who you know, Turnbull's are ways away. You might end up in the bullpen when he's back, and Taiwan Walker is, you know, just probably just starting to throw. He's going to be a ways away. There's an opportunity to be seized. And you know, he has done a really good I'm not going to say he seized it, but he's done a good job as as that quest to lock it down begins.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jim, I I agree with you. I think he's.
Speaker 3: He's had a very good job of managing his emotions. He looks like a pretty emotional person. I think you can tell that he like gets mad at himself. He doesn't make a pitch, or if he goes through it and he has some difficulty, or there's some things that happened during the course of the game, and that's that's good. I like the fact that he you know, that he has a demand on himself to be successful. At the same time, you also have to be as you know, you have to try to be as even keel as you possibly can. It's a tough that's a sort of a tough balance. But I really like the way he's handling himself. He doesn't seem scared. And that's the thing that you know, we talk about a lot in the globous in the front office, is the guy scared? Is he afraid? Is he afraid of the barrel? And it doesn't seem like he is. And that is as important an element as there is because in this day and age, guys are throwing so hard at all they want to do is try to miss the barrel. This guy, as you said, Jim, he pitches, keeps the ball down. Imagine keeping the ball at the baseball down on the zone.
Speaker 5: Got a big double play yesterday by not being afraid of contact. And that what you mentioned there about not being scared. It just strikes me as being so important because not only does the other lineup since it when you're scared and all of a sudden, it's like sharks in the water. But your teammates in that clubhouse, they sense it and they just don't have the confidence behind you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey, listen, I went through that.
Speaker 3: I went through a spell as a young player where and I'll never forget this. Darren Dalton grabbed me after the game one day. It was in Chicago. I was like, there was a line drive and I probably could have come getting it, caught it, but I backed off, didn't want to create create a big inning or whatever. And I remember him after the game. He ended up losing the game, I run or whatever, and he said to me, Man, don't be afraid, just go play. Play And I was glad he said something to me. And that was one of the beauties of Darren don't because he would he would address things. But that's that's important. That's an important element. From then on, I thought to myself, you know, I'm just gonna go play.
Speaker 4: And so those are those.
Speaker 3: Are important pieces of it because if you play to make not wanting to make a mistake, mistake in the game, you got no chance.
Speaker 4: You got no chances too.
Speaker 3: The level of baseball, the level of talent is just too high and to get exploited.
Speaker 4: And Jim said it, I mean it is. You're right about the sharks in the water Man. You can see guys on the mound.
Speaker 3: You can see their face, and this guy's got a really good face talk. I uh, you know, we should talk about this a lot with Pat Gillick. But I love faces. And when I see this guy standing on the mound, I don't see anybody who's scare I see somebody who's determined to try to do the best he possibly can. You know, he's not with I don't want to say limited ability, but he doesn't have like he doesn't have you know, Paul Skien stuff.
Speaker 4: He's got decent stuff.
Speaker 3: And he moves the baseball and he can pitch a little bit, and he's showing that he can has ability to do that and he's trusting himself to do so.
Speaker 1: As Gabe Kapler says, he's presenting beautifully.
Speaker 4: Oh stop it, oh stop, Oh.
Speaker 2: He's present he's presenting beautifully.
Speaker 1: But but but Ruben like he he's actually throwing harder now in the big leagues. His his velocity has gone up as a starter in the big leagues than Triple A.
Speaker 2: So what you know, he's he's definitely feeling it too.
Speaker 1: You know, he's got to. I don't know if it's that that's a mentality or if that's just ID like to say that the second deck, third deck. But his stuff is playing up a little bit better up here, is you know as well.
Speaker 3: I think it depends on the person ian the mentality. I was telling the story the other day about when we called up Jimmy Rollins and the other we had, the other outfielder, the left handed hitting outfielder. It was had so many tools. He came up at the same time. Oh my god, I'm brain locking his name right now, retailer. Thank you, Jim. So we literally brought him up at the same time, and I literally tell you exactly what kind of careers they were going to have. When I said the words, you guys are coming to the big Leags, Reggie Taylor face was like this. He was like, oh okay, Like holy shit, I'm coming to the big Leags right And Jimmy Rowns when when Jimmy Lowndes found out, He's like, yeah, Jimmy, Jimmy, that's exactly right. And I can tell you immediately by their reactions on their faces which guy was going to be a player. Which guy would Reggie Taylor I think got one hit and struck out like fifteen times in twenty at bats.
Speaker 4: And I'll never forget Jimmy Rowins.
Speaker 5: Jimmy just showed up like he was in charge his I think it was his second big league home run. It was from the right side, it was against remember the lefty Steve Klein. Of course, he was from Montreal, Montreal and San Francisco and Saint Louis. He was picture of Saint Louis at the time. It was late when Jimmy had just gotten called up September. Small crowd at the Vet, at the Vet, and Jimmy hits one into the four hundred level in left field, and he flips the bat on Steve Klein and veteran pitcher Steve kleinb yells as Jimmy's run on the bases slowly. Steve kleinb yells at him the whole way and Jimmy just takes it and runs right to the dugout. But he flipped the bat on him. It was so funny, and Steve Klein was so mad, but it was Jimmy. You know, he's been in the big leagues a week and he's like, Hey, I'm Jimmy.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 3: And that was and that was Jimmy and and you know, and that's what's impressive to me about what Tyler Phillips has done, because you know, that third deck for some people, they step up their game. He knows that he's going to do a little something extra. He might have to do a little something extra. Put a little bit more mustard on this thing, try to snap off this breaking ball a little bit now to so people, that's a detriment to him so far as work.
Speaker 5: And he just has to be a number five starter. Don't try to do too much. Did just want you to hold on the number five spot. If you give him five six innings, two runs, hey, a lot of handshakes to that.
Speaker 4: Even four runs.
Speaker 3: I mean for this ball club, I mean, really, this team should be scoring at least four runs a game. If you hold him down for you know, I don't know, six innings, four runs. It doesn't have to be necessarily a quality start, but a decent start to just to eat up the innings and to do what that's what the fifth starter needs to do.
Speaker 4: Let's the other four guys take care of the rest of the business.
Speaker 1: Do you think there's any chance that he's just too naive to get too emotional or to think too much. Like he's too it's too new and strange, you know. I think back to like Kyle Kendrick and O. Seven when you guys called him up. He wasn't somebody that and he would acknowledge us, pitched with a lot of confidence and a lot of you know, hutzpur or whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 2: But he was very good or out of the gate.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 4: Seven.
Speaker 2: It was like, is it just because he's like, you know, he's not think.
Speaker 6: It too much?
Speaker 1: Is there some of that maybe to it too with Tyler Phillips or you think it's different.
Speaker 3: I think I think in Kendrick's uh, in Kendrick's situation, I think it was I don't want to say clueless, but he was totally less. He didn't I don't think he realized the magnitude of what it was was going on, right. I think Tyler Phillips understands the magnitude. I think there's two different sets of circumstances. But there's going to come a time, Todd when this guy is going to be introduced to mister Hillary and Bradsby, and once he is introduced to them, it will be interesting to see how he bounces back from that. Now, the first time he pitched, he gave up a home runner.
Speaker 4: Was it Atlanta?
Speaker 2: I think yeah, it was the.
Speaker 3: Nine and then he and then he bet came back and struck out the next guy. So that was a great sign. We talked about that a little bit before. Let's see what happens in his next start. He gets banged around a little bit early. At some point, it's going to get banged around.
Speaker 4: It happens. Okay, he's not so young. At some point it's going to happen.
Speaker 3: And then you'll see hell he handles things once things start to unravel.
Speaker 4: A little bit more.
Speaker 1: Another guy that had an interesting weekend as we talk about the trade deadland, Wes Wilson is hitting left hand left handed pitching pretty well. Do we if you're the front office or are you They're giving him some run to see if you can hit left handed pitching. But is there anything that he could possibly do in the next nine days eight days to convince them that, you know, maybe he could be the guy, or do they have to go out and get somebody.
Speaker 5: I think you're probably going to be pursuing that guy right until the end. Now. I don't know how many lefties they are going to face, but if you continue to produce, I do think it could affect their thinking and the type of player they get. You know, maybe they go after Elaine Thomas, maybe it's a Taylor Award, or maybe it's a Matt Erling. Who knows, maybe it's you know, they feel like if they got enough with uh Wes Wilson, but if he just produces, it certainly helps his cause, gives them something to think about, maybe allows them to use resources on bullpen.
Speaker 3: So two things for me as I look through this Western Wilson thing, I think it's an audition not just for Western Wilson, it's pace because I do think that they'll try to get somebody who they think will be better and more suited for this role to be the And then if that happens, and I think Pach is gonna end up losing his job because Western Wilson can step in and do the job.
Speaker 4: That pach is doing because.
Speaker 3: They already have basically two center fielders in Marsh and uh And and Yoo.
Speaker 7: So so I think it's really to me, it's more of an audition for him to stay on the team, even if he's not the left left you know, right and hitting left fielder.
Speaker 4: I think there's there's two parts to this, and.
Speaker 3: I think he is a more I just think he's a more dynamic player than Pace. Pace is sort of one dimensional right now, and I think that that's run its course.
Speaker 4: And I like the guy. I think he's a very good defender.
Speaker 3: I think he do some things, but I just don't know that he's ever going to come around offensively enough. And that's why I think he's getting reps too, because I think they're trying to find out, Okay, which one of these guys could really be an effective player for us, are enough, or maybe they're auditioning Pachie to possibly move them in a deal.
Speaker 5: I agree. I think I think Wilson gives you more than Poche.
Speaker 3: I agree with that he can steal a base better, he's aggressive over he can play all the all you know, more positions.
Speaker 4: He probably can play center field.
Speaker 3: I don't know how much centerfield he's played, but he's athletic enough to be able to play center field.
Speaker 4: I believe that centerfield.
Speaker 3: Sounds crazy, is the easiest of the three if you have the natural speed to be able to catch the baseball or to get to the ball, and I.
Speaker 4: Think he does.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's as good as Poche, and I don't think as good as Johann Ross, but I think he can certainly play center field if need be, and if.
Speaker 5: He keeps hitting, you know, maybe left field becomes a three headed the right handed bat you bring in Wes Wilson and and and Marsha against right handers. I mean, I think it will give them a lot of options. He's got a real he's got an interesting skill set, and he does seem to fit on this team.
Speaker 4: No doubt.
Speaker 2: He definitely does so.
Speaker 3: And I think I think I do think Rob Thompson likes him a lot, and I think if he's good push comes to shove, I think he'd probably go with a guy like this because you can trust him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's he gives you a good quality of bats. It seems like so the Phillies are in Minnesota this week, big series because you're getting Rangers as well.
Speaker 4: You're in Minnesota, Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, you know my mom's Yeah, well you know my mom's from Minnesota too, you know, so she's got the accent. She doesn't think she's got the accent, but she's got the accent. You know.
Speaker 6: Got Monday night you got Ranger Suarez versus Bailey Ober right, hander, you got that. Tuesday Zach Wheeler, Simeon Woods Richardson. And then Wednesday Aaron Nola versus Chris Paddock.
Speaker 1: Paddock, that's a good that's a good way to say it.
Speaker 2: In a Minnesota accident.
Speaker 5: And then after the game, you can go to a nice fish fry.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, yeah, I get a good Walleye stick, Jimmy, Jimmy, remember Walleye on a stick at Time Field when jim.
Speaker 5: Toley made his return to the Phillies. Was it fifteen twelve, twenty twelve, twenty twelve, God, I can't get my dates, but he, jim Tomy makes his return to Philly and we were in that Minnesota target Field. Beautiful ballpark.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a nice ballpark, really nice. I got a chance to open it up. Go ahead.
Speaker 5: He hit a bomb to a center field and I swear it one hopped off the concourse and went into the concession stand where they sell the walleye fried walleye. It bounced right in there, right.
Speaker 2: He crushed it. Yeah, he cleared the batter's eye. He cleared the batter's eye.
Speaker 1: Ruben, you remember this, Like he had not played at all beginning of twenty twelve, and then he had this run of ale games and so finally Tomy got a chance to play, and he hit like six home runs in like twelve games, and then he ended up, you know, ended up trading him like a few weeks later, the Orioles. But he killed that ball, and it was so funny. After the game, he kind of referenced to Jim, you remember this, he said, uh, he's he said, uh yeah, landed on a walleye on a stick, And we all kind and we all and we all kind of laughed.
Speaker 2: We all kind of laughed.
Speaker 1: And then like Jim being Jim, he's so earnest, he goes, I was just joking on about it landing on a walle eye. But that's that's where they send the wall eyes. That's where they sell the walle eyes out there, like like.
Speaker 2: You know, Jim, we got it.
Speaker 1: It didn't actually land on a wall on a stick.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So you talked about Jim in Minnesota and he sent me and you can't see it. Maybe I could show it to you, but he sent me picture of his like it was five hundredth Oh, really cool.
Speaker 5: He hit a milestone homer on when he was playing for them.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was either five hundred or four hundredth I can't remember.
Speaker 4: There's not very many. I think it was a five hundredth Yeah, home run there in Minnesota and he sent that to me.
Speaker 2: That's all good, all time.
Speaker 1: Good guy, Jim, he's a good boy, Yes.
Speaker 2: He is, Yes he is.
Speaker 1: But so what are we What are you guys hoping to see from Ranger and Zach tonight and tomorrow? Is it's just normal effectiveness. You're not looking for anything fancy, I assume right, you don't need.
Speaker 5: I want to see some command out of Ranger, and I want to see some Rangers, some a little bit of that Ranger swagger, you know, Yeah, just to tell me he feels good and he believes. And I'm looking at a lot of the intangibles in the body language. I'm looking for him to uh to locate, but also to attack Hitters have that mentality that the same mentality had most of the first half, that quiet I'm better than you and I'm gonna get you out.
Speaker 3: I'm right with you, Jim, and it really it's a command of his He needs his sinker and he needs his curveball to be working. That curveball has been sort of eluding him as far as h this overall command of all of this stuff.
Speaker 4: The sharpness the swaggers.
Speaker 3: Is another thing, like, hey man, I'm just gonna get up there and we're gonna I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: Get you out with this.
Speaker 3: And then Wheeler, I'm not worried about Wheeler. Just health, Just make sure he's okay. I'm not worried about Wheeler. That Wheeler thing is overblown, I think, and I think it's just it'll be interesting to see how sharp they are because they haven't pitched for a while, right, right Ranger who hasn't pitched for maybe ten days, and the other guy.
Speaker 1: For I think Zach's like thirteen days.
Speaker 3: He hates not he hates not being a routine. I understand why he's not, but he doesn't like doing that. So it'll be interesting to see how.
Speaker 4: Sharp he is.
Speaker 3: If he can to me for both of them, if they can get through that first ending, okay, I'm sort of unscathed. Hopefully they'll get a feel for, you know, for their mechanics and the strike zone, and they'll be fine.
Speaker 1: And I think they'll be comfortable knowing that. I assume j T will be behind the plate for both of those games, So get JT back. You know, Wheeler loves thrown at JT. You know a lot of everybody loves thrown at JT. So you get they get that security blanket as well on Monday and Tuesday. Not that they necessarily need it, but doesn't hurt have JT behind the plate.
Speaker 4: No doubt.
Speaker 5: You think Wheeler was throwing bullpens in the driveway during the break, I mean no, no, think he was just shut down to do something to keep his arm.
Speaker 4: He threw bullpens.
Speaker 3: He threw a bullpen or too, but probably touched and feel probably nothing's too serious. Just to make sure he's physically okay, right, he does.
Speaker 4: He doesn't like the lays.
Speaker 5: It'd be interesting to see if there's any rust, and if there is, I wouldn't be troubled by it. It's probably natural. You just want to see really good health because if if you see that good health, then this star in Minnesota could be a launching pad to three excellent months. And you need you need, you need three good months, and then you need a great one. You need two great months. They need a great one in October.
Speaker 4: Right, exactly.
Speaker 1: Uh, well, well, we'll be back later this week. Talk more phillies, Phillies twins. Monday Night Ranger Suarez is back.
Speaker 2: Yes it is, Yes, they are. That will be a good test for him.
Speaker 5: So Tod, you're gonna get it. You're gonna get a juicy lucy.
Speaker 4: Oh, yes, you better get a walleye on the stick.
Speaker 2: I might get a while on a stick. But juicy Lucy. That's juicy. Oh, juicy Lucy.
Speaker 1: There's uh, it's a cheeseburger with molten cheese in the middle of the burger.
Speaker 4: No wonder, no wonder. Jim asked about that.
Speaker 3: That sounds like this, that's I can see you're salivating, James.
Speaker 2: The best thing about the juice.
Speaker 1: The best thing about the juicy Lucy is you. They'd say, like, you know, they cook the cheese in the middle, so it's molten cheese and no matter how many times you get it, you always forget and then you bite into it, you just like burn the crap out of your face like that.
Speaker 5: It's like in Minneapolis, Saint Paul thing. Yeah, it is a big slab of that Midwest cheddar. And so take two stoned patties a big slab of that homemade Midwest cheddar, and they glue, you know, stick it all together, and they put it on. They give it a nice sere and then yeah, it's like liquefied when you bite into it. But you got to be careful because you burn your lips.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, I kind of I think I want to try to make one of those today.
Speaker 5: You could probably make one.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah for sure. Look it up online.
Speaker 3: You cane slice of cheese in between the two patties.
Speaker 5: And got yeah in the middle and then h then you hit it with a lot of you the veggies from the garden. It's little hallpeno or you're talking.
Speaker 1: Now, Jimmy's down, Jimmy get taking it now, he's he We were here and Jimmy went here.
Speaker 4: You go to elevaty.
Speaker 5: I actually know a place and I can tell you off camera. But this guy will grind you up some short rib into burgers.
Speaker 2: H wow, look up the juicy lucy.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you can find a recipe online and see how you can do it. And if you make it, just just just let a cool off for about five minutes before you put into whether so you'll you'll have to go to the don't get yeah, and protect your jowls at all costs.
Speaker 2: They're important.
Speaker 5: The family jowls, the family jowls, the.
Speaker 1: Famous, the famous Amaro family jowls.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, we'll be back later this week.
Speaker 5: Smell your ladd boys.
Speaker 8: This is the Philly Show. If you haven't already, please subscribe to The Phillies Show wherever you get your podcasts. You can also watch us on our YouTube channel. If you like what we do, give us a review, Tell a friend. Catch Rubenjim and Me on Phillies Nation TV, presented by Valley Forge Tourism. New episodes air an hour before every Saturday Phillies game on NBC Sports Philadelphia. Replays air throughout the week and on Philliesnation dot Com. Get more of Reuben's analysis during before and after Phillies games on NBC Sports Philadelphia on the Sports Radio ninety four WIP Morning Show and MLB Network Rejim at the Allcity Network at allphl y dot com. Find more of me at MLB dot com, the Philliesbewsletter, and occasionally on MLB Network