Speaker 1: There's a snap that's low the placement, the kick is blocked.
Speaker 2: Block I the Blaguars have wanted.
Speaker 3: The Jaguars have picked the ball up, racing down the sideline. They're gonnare he goes there, gonna score touchdown Jacksonville. Chris Hudson picks up the block in races downfield and the Jaguars have beat the Steelers.
Speaker 4: Welcome into Jags Am.
Speaker 5: This morning, we're going over some special moments in Jaguars Monday Night football history to celebrate the return to Monday Night Football, our first return there since twenty eleven. That was nineteen ninety seven when they blocked the Steelers field goal attempt to win the game. Jaguars got that twenty nine to twenty one win over Pittsburgh. Let's go over some of the big things for us this week as we prepare for the Monday Night football game against the Bengals. And Monster is our first big thing, and that's a three headed monster in the wide receiving court for the Bengals. No, they don't have Joe Burrow, but they have so much talent on the wide receiver group that pretty much anybody that can get them the ball is going to make them dangerous. Brian, this is something we talked a little bit about yesterday. But this has got to be a point that the Jaguars have been focusing on this week. Is shutting down these wide receivers.
Speaker 6: Well, it is, and I have a strong thought them that before I do that, Happy anniversary to all the Jaguars and fans who were called it. Today is the thirtieth anniversary of the National Football League announcement that the Jaguars would be the thirtieth franchise in NFL history, and is a great reminder John, who was here covering it, that thirty years can pass in the blink of an eye.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I actually didn't cover that event. I was covering the University of Florida at the time, but I certainly remember the call. I remember talking to Pete Prisco, who is the Times Union main writer breaking the story. He had a good feel three or four days that it was going to be the Jack Wars, and nobody believed it. Our editors the paper didn't believe it. He had to fight to get the stories written. That's how unlikely it was. And for somebody who grew up here who remembers ersay and the Colts and all the teams at Florida with Jacksonville. For years, he didn't think this could happen. The day that had happened. It's still a surreal feeling. I still get chills thinking about it, and to think that's thirty years ago.
Speaker 4: I'm an old man, right, Yeah, well I'm an old man.
Speaker 8: That's the goal.
Speaker 6: It beats the alternative, John, And they say, hey, remember John Osher Yeah, so they would say no, yeah, so a guy to answer your original question. Sorry to get off track, but it's a very memorable day for those of us who who were around and who have seen all of this, and hopefully for new Jaguars fans and there are many of them in recent years to appreciate what November thirtieth means. And here we are thirty years later talking about a big Monday night game against three receivers. John, I think this is probably if you're going to look at the most difficult group of receivers to match up with in the league. I think Jamar Chase is clearly well maybe he's not clearly, but he's right there at the very top of the league, and he is so hard to cover. And then you've got t Higgins, who is six foot five. I think they expect him to play again this week after missing a couple of weeks with a hamstring. And then you've got Tyler Boyd. All of these guys are thousand yard receivers in their career, and in fact, Jamar Chase and t Higgins in the last two years have posted thousand yard seasons. This is a formidable challenge even if Joe Burrow is not on the field.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's really hard to cover him.
Speaker 7: When Burrow is playing the key with this offense, I think you need to stop Joe.
Speaker 4: Mix and it's what the Steelers did last week.
Speaker 7: Completely take away the run and then focus on getting after I'm even forgetting his name, and I've written.
Speaker 8: It the Frowning Jack Browns week.
Speaker 7: He focus on getting after a young quarterback. Obviously, the receivers could hurt you. I mean, the key for the Jaguars is making a young quarterback make a few mistakes that really cost them. I expect them to be able to do that. But sait all week, I think this is a little bit of a trap game. Don't assume just because Burrow is not playing that these receivers can't hurt you.
Speaker 5: They certainly can, and that's something I'm sure that the team has been focusing on this week. Another interesting thing, Our second big thing is going to be matchups, because this is a little bit of a different offensive line than we've seen so far the season. Obviously, Cam Robinson headed to the injured list, so John, we've seen azrare Cleveland a little bit, and now he's going to be starting at left guard. Walker Little moves over to left tackle. And what does this mean for the offensive line?
Speaker 7: Well, it shouldn't and it sounds silly, It shouldn't mean a lot. And when I say that, the Jedward have dide a nice job in the last two years of making sure they have seven eight guys that they trust that they can all play and play at a high level.
Speaker 4: They proved that last year.
Speaker 7: I don't think they get to the playoffs last year if they don't have seven linemen who can play.
Speaker 4: Shatley and Walker Little both came in.
Speaker 7: If they've done it right, and I think they have, there shouldn't be a drop off when they go to six or six. Now the danger becomes if you lose one more than your margin. Ferrera is gone, but Ezra Cleveland. I thought run blocked very well last week. He's a capable guy. He started four or five years or four years in this league. To me, I wasn't surprised when it looked the same last week when these guys went out.
Speaker 4: It's what it's designed to do.
Speaker 7: It's now there's really no depth, or not as much depth that should said.
Speaker 6: And Phil Roscher deserves a lot of credit for the mix and match that he's had to do with times on the left side of that line where they've had injuries and suspensions that have caused all sorts of those issues. The last two weeks, only one sack allowed for this offensive line, and that was when Trevor Lawrence ran out of bounds with the ball in.
Speaker 8: His hands against the Titans.
Speaker 9: Kid.
Speaker 8: Here's what I want to point out.
Speaker 6: They faced Trey Hendrickson, who has ten and a half sacks, so just shy of one per game. He's an impact pass rusher. And then a guy I think is underrated as DJ Reeder, the former Texan who signed in Cincinnati a few years.
Speaker 8: Ago as a free agent.
Speaker 6: He plays the nose or the zero technique right over the center.
Speaker 8: They'll slide him into the gaps.
Speaker 6: He's a big, wide body with surprisingly quick feet.
Speaker 8: And he can blow up plays.
Speaker 6: And when you talk about defensive line and especially the interior, guys, they don't have to do much. They don't have a lot of tackles or a lot of sacks in most cases, Aaron Donald being the exception to that rule in most cases, but they blow plays up and force you to do things to the outside and take away part of what you want to do with your game plan. The Bengals have guys up front who can do that. So this offensive line is going to be tested on Monday Night.
Speaker 5: As we move into our final big thing, we're going to go over some of our favorite Monday Night moments. We saw one off the top of the show and just talking about Monday Night football, Brian, because if you have a big game on Monday Night football in primetime, that can change your career trajectory. I mean, we talk a lot about Jacksonville getting that exposure, and we know Trevor Lawrence is great, but if he has a big game on Monday Night, or any player does, that can really stick in someone's mind for the rest of their career.
Speaker 6: Really well, it's the only game on and there are a lot of people who have heard of Trevor Lawrence, maybe who saw him play at Clemson, but haven't seen the Jaguars because we're in a smaller market or in the AFC, or choose your reason. So it's a chance now for the Jaguars as a football team and the franchise to show what they're all about on Monday Night football. And John and I talked about this yesterday Sunday Night versus Monday Night and Monday Night in our you know, years growing up, because I think he said, we're old men.
Speaker 8: It was the game.
Speaker 6: And it feels this week, John, like this is the game ESPN because of the money that they have poured into the contract with the NFL is getting some big games and this was supposed to be a big game with Joe Burrow, I can't wait. We have seen some immemorable moments. Some of the most memorable moments in Jaguars history happened in the fifteen Monday Night football games that this franchise has taken part in in they're now twenty nine seasons.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's I'm surprised. And to your point, some of the games.
Speaker 7: Of the Jaguars that I remember when I wasn't year was when they were playing on Monday Night. I think the Pittsburgh game six when they I think it was nine to nothing, shut him out. I remember that game was I saw it and I followed the Jaguars because they were in the division, but I didn't see them.
Speaker 4: So those.
Speaker 7: Those moments do resonate. I don't know that to me, the Chris Hudson return and the Fred Taylor for how long?
Speaker 4: Ninety yards?
Speaker 6: That was the playoff game in ninety nine, but that was seventy two yards sent.
Speaker 4: Me two yards. Those two plays to me stand out from the early days on Monday Night.
Speaker 5: Let's hope there's more to come, you guys. At least I'm hoping there's more to come. We have Sunday Night football as well, so there's plenty of time for the Jaguars to do something big in front of a national audience.
Speaker 4: So stay with us.
Speaker 5: We're going to continue our deep dive into this matchup against the Bengals.
Speaker 4: Right here on Jags.
Speaker 10: I am hello, I'm Dan Fields, and we have some great news.
Speaker 11: Fields has a vehicle you want in stock price right and ready for delivery.
Speaker 9: Fields Auto Group is Jacksonville's luxury automotive destination for Cadillac, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mercedes, Benz and Porsche. Inventory is back and available for immediate delivery.
Speaker 11: And every Field's customer can take advantage of our Field's amenities program with complementary loaners, car washes, and our cafes.
Speaker 4: You deserve the best.
Speaker 9: Stop by today or go to Fields Auto dot Com.
Speaker 2: Calling all jacks Fans. Is your little one ready to become a Junior Jaguar? Now through January second, My Gate Rewards Loyalty members who buy two twenty OUs Coca Cola participating products will be entered to win one of ten behind the scenes experiences at EverBank Stadium for your child. Plus you'll earn a ten cent rollback at the pump. A win every time. Fuel your child's dreams, your car, and your passion for the Jack with Gate, proud partner of the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Speaker 6: Since twenty fourteen, there's been only one official homebuilder of the Jaguars, Dreamfinders' Homes. With quality build homes and a speedy movement process, We're in twenty plus communities in the best locations across Northeast Florida. Dreamfinders' Homes is everywhere you want to live. So get off the sidelines, Jags fans and get into the game. Let Dreamfinders help you navigate your home purchase and offer great interest rates. Visit dreamfinders' homes dot com for all your move in ready homes and step up your game.
Speaker 5: Welcome into jagsam Field's Auto Group, Jacksonville. Step up to luxury at Fieldsauto dot Com. Welcome back here. We're in the Hundai studios for jagsam on this Thursday as we prepare for that Monday night football matchup against the Bengals. And of course whenever we face off against a team like this, we want to check in with the people that know them the best. Mike Petralia are Bengals insiders joined us this morning as we try to predict a little bit about what we're going to see on Monday. Mike, I know when I saw the schedule come out and the Jaggers are going to face the Bengals, that was one of the games I looked at and circled on my calendar. I was really excited for, specifically to see Joe Burrow and Trevor Lawrence. Obviously, that's not what we're going to get. What's kind of the state of the team right now? Where are things at with them?
Speaker 12: Well, that's a great question, Kai, What is the state of the Cincinnati Bengals. I think you know what certainly Zach Taylor, head coach, has tried to impart upon and impress upon his players, his fellow coaches, and media and fans, is that the Bengals narrative can still be written or rewritten, even though they are five and six after eleven games, even though they have lost Joe Burrow for the season after Monday's surgery on his right wrist. He believes that this team quote can still achieve something special in the last six games of the season. And that's what really is at stake for the Bengals on Monday Night. Can they show everybody that this team is capable of playing competitive football on a primetime stage. Right before the break, you talked about the Jaguars in primetime. No team has struggled on the road in primetime more than the Cincinnati Bengals. They have lost Kai fifteen in a road in a row on the road in primetime. Twenty six of the last twenty seven dating back to the nineteen nineties. They need to prove that they can be at least competitive on the road and maybe steal one on the road.
Speaker 5: In primetime, we saw a sense of desperation out of the forty nine ers, a good team that came in and had struggled, had lost three in a row, and they came in and completely dominated the Jaguars. What you're describing seems a little bit of a desperation point for the Bengals as well. Is that kind of a focus point of coming in improving yourself a little bit?
Speaker 12: I think so. And they were in bass last week Kai by running the ball just eight times and passing it for about thirty times. In that contest, they only had thirty eight offensive snaps from the line of scrimmage, not including the punts and the one field goal that they attempted and converted. They need to be better in the run game, There's no question about that. And I also heard your fellow colleagues talking about the Jacksonville run defense and running the ball and what the Bengals might try to do with Joe Mixon. They've got to be committed to First of all, they ran Joe Mixon eight times last week for sixteen yards. I think one point of emphasis coming into this game is going to be trying to establish the run more of a balance, so you don't put the full weight of the offense on Jake Browning, who did a pretty respectable job last week. He was twenty six I'm sorry, nineteen of twenty six for two hundred and seventy yards. Again very respectable numbers. He threw a touchdown, but he threw a key interception when the Bengals about seven to three driving on the first drive of the second half, he threw an interception, completely changed the course of the game and the Steelers came back and won the game.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Mike Key, thanks for joining us.
Speaker 6: Let me take you to the other side of the ball and the Bengals defense in Luanna Rouma, has been celebrated for his opportunistic unit the last couple of years, but obviously they've struggled with some downfield shots. Tell me what's got to happen on that side of the ball for the Bengals defense to get back to that level of play where they were earlier this year and in their playoff runs of the last couple of seasons.
Speaker 12: Well, their safety play has to be better. That has been a point of weakness. Jesse Baits, Jesse Bates, and Von Bell left last offseason. That left a big void back there. They had second year player Dax Hill out of the University of Michigan step up. He has essentially done a very commendable job filling in for Jesse Bates. Hasn't created the number of turnovers that Bates has in Atlanta, but real weak has been a strong safety spot. Nick Scott was signed away from the La Rams. He played okay at the start of the season, but his play really started to dip off, especially in the past coverage game. And they've brought in a rookie, Jordan Battle out of Alabama. He's done a good job, but again he makes free mistakes and they have allowed big gash plays. They allowed something like twenty explosive plays against seventeen explosive plays against the Houston Texans a couple of weeks ago. Last week against the Steelers, it was really about the run game, and the week before that against the Ravens, the run game has really failed them. And your point was about DJ Reader really and he and bj Hill have done their best in the middle of the defensive line. But when teams have gotten to the outside and run against the Bengals, they've had a great deal of success. And that's where I think the Jaguars will try and exploit the Bengals.
Speaker 5: Mike, one last thing from us. I do like to get an outside perspective what we see from Trevor Lawrence and what we know he's capable of. What have you kind of seen from an outside looking in. Obviously I've covered a young quarterback in Joe Burrow, but what have you seen from Trevor Lawrence.
Speaker 12: Explosive, obviously, very mobile, and he can be as accurate as there is in the game. But I think the thing about Trevor Lawrence that impresses me, and we saw this last year in the playoffs, when the team gets down, Trevor Lawrence finds a way to rally the trips for the most part, and no game is ever out of reach with Trevor Lawrence. And those are the kind of things that Zach Taylor brought up this week. Of course, this is the Taylor Bowl Press Taylor against Back. I'm sure you've brought that up already, but Zach has been very impressed with the poise that Trevor Lawrence has shown, and that is something that the Bengals are going to have to be on the lookout for, not allow him to get out of the pocket and do things that Lamar Jacksons, for example, done against them Bengals played the Ravens.
Speaker 5: I don't know if the tailor's passed that trophy back and forth anymore, but I'm sure bragging rights are on the line either way.
Speaker 12: They are on the line.
Speaker 8: Kai.
Speaker 12: But Zach asked specifically about that on Monday and he said, now that the trophy stays at home with the parents, with his dad, but they still do have bragging rights. There's no question about that.
Speaker 7: Very good.
Speaker 5: Should be a good one on Monday night. Mike, thank you for joining us and filling us in on all things Bangles.
Speaker 2: You got a Kai.
Speaker 12: Thank you?
Speaker 5: All right, guys, stay with us. We're going to preview who we think some of the game changers might be in this game on Monday Night football. Right here on dag Dam.
Speaker 10: Hello, I'm Dan Field.
Speaker 4: We have some great news.
Speaker 11: Fields. A vehicle you want in stock prist right and ready for delivery.
Speaker 9: Field's Auto Group is Jacksonville's luxury automotive destination for Cadillac, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mercedes, Benz and Porsche. Inventory is back and available for immediate livery.
Speaker 11: And every Field's customer can take advantage of our Field's amenities program with complementary loaners, car washes, and our cafes.
Speaker 4: You deserve the best.
Speaker 9: Stop by today or go to Fieldsauto dot Com.
Speaker 6: Since twenty fourteen, there's been only one official homebuilder of the Jaguars, Dreamfinders' Homes. With quality built homes and a speedy movement process, We're in twenty plus communities in the best locations across Northeast Florida. Dreamfighters' Homes is everywhere you want to live. So get off the sidelines, Jacks fans, and get into the game. Let dream Finders help you navigate your home purchase and offer great interest rates. Visit dreamfinders' Homes dot Com for all your move in ready holmes and step up your game.
Speaker 13: Hi, Jags Fans, Andre Cisco here safety of the Jacksonville Jaguar. This season, I've partnered up with Lowray Peanut Company to serve a greater mission for the Jacksonville community with the peanut pickoff.
Speaker 4: Here's the deal.
Speaker 13: Every time the Jags naka pit Louray is going to donate to youth football initiatives in and around the Jacksonville area. On top of that, the Jaguars Foundation will match every dollar. With each interception, our team inches closer to that w and our kids get to train for a brighter future. Remember it was always the jag Dude.
Speaker 9: Florida.
Speaker 5: Suddeth, Florida's most trusted and reliable moving company. Sututh is proud to be the official moving partner of the Jacksonville Jaguars. To get a guaranteed quote, you can visit suddith dot com slash Jacks.
Speaker 4: We now hands on Taylor running left, cuch it back.
Speaker 14: He's got a hold there, he is thirty, Panda upside forty there, he goes to the forty five, fifty. It's a foot race. Forty Taylor, thirty, Taylor to the twenty. He's to the ten. He's pulled down, but he gets into the until touchdown. The first play of the game.
Speaker 5: Talking about our Monday memories, Ryan, that's a good one.
Speaker 4: First play of the game.
Speaker 6: You know that that was Taylor's rookie year, and he took over just the week before I think or two weeks before against Baltimore, and he had not won the job from James Stewart, another first round pick at the time, and people remember kept saying, what's that with Fred?
Speaker 8: How come we haven't seen this guy? You know?
Speaker 4: Go?
Speaker 6: And the first carry he had against the Ravens went for fifty six yards in a touchdown, So we weren't really surprised that he was explosive, like you could do that, except that was that was one of the fastest defenses in football. That was Brock Marion and Sam Madison and.
Speaker 8: I mean they were they were good.
Speaker 6: And for him to do that on the first play the game against that defense, John, that was epic.
Speaker 7: And it was a year where Fred should have won Rookie of the Year. Randy Moss won it. Fred had an equal argument to Randy Moss. I think without Sam mountm touchdown seventeen Yeah, without the Randy Moss Thanksgiving game.
Speaker 4: Three catches, sixty three yards and three touchdowns in Dallas, I think Fred wins that award.
Speaker 7: But every game, excuse me, every game he's doing something special. I talked to Fred a couple of years ago about that Miami game, and he said, what people don't remember, and he was sort of thankful for it. They were geared up to stop him and I think he gained like eighteen yards the rest of the ya I mean with Zach Thomas defense. They were really geared up to stop him. But he said, I got him on that play. As what people remember. And the funny thing about that game, it was a great game.
Speaker 4: Beyond that.
Speaker 7: That was the game where Keenan caught two touchdown passes at the end. They came back late. It was not a given the jag was really good. It was not a given they were going to win that game. I think Tony Brackens had a game ending sack in that game. He was coming off an injury. So it was a beyond that play, I would say, a turning point. But they were always big back then when you played the Dolphins in the Bucks because they were the established teams, and that game sort of started establishing is to the Jags, I thought. And they beat the Bucks later that season as the team Okay, they're they're not kids anymore. They went on and they won the division that year. It was a great year.
Speaker 5: For the Jags ninety eight and that Randy Moss game on things. I mean, we talk about these primetime moments. They can last in your memory, get you awards, get you notice all these things.
Speaker 6: Randy was a huge story because of that. Fred had more total yards and seventeen touchdowns, the equal to Randy Moss. But he came up just shy, and he never forgot it. He does it, never forgot it. That's what I loved about Fred was is you know, he remembered everything, even if he was grateful that some people didn't remember everything.
Speaker 5: Hopefully they're both in the Hall someday together and then they can just give each other crap the entire time.
Speaker 6: That's what I would wake for semi finalists.
Speaker 5: Right, semifinalists here. As we move forward, we're gonna look a little bit at who we think might be big playmakers in this game on Monday. Who do you have this week?
Speaker 6: Well, I'll go with Travis etn for the reasons that Mike from Cincinnati just shared. He is an outside runner. Nothing to take away from his ability to go inside. But we have seen this year that when Travis et And is at his best, he is getting outside looking for the cutback or just racing to the corner and making things happen. The Bengals have been susceptible there, so I see it happening. He won't necessarily average seven yards a carry, right I mean, he is a guy. He's just under what is a three point seven, three point eight right now? I mean it's a yard, a yard and fifteen yards with Etn And I think there'll be a bunch of those. So it's not like he's gonna put up these epic numbers. But I do think he'll get one hundred yards and he might score two touchdowns again because I think the Jaguars are going to see an opportunity to feature Etn on the ground and keep the ball in his hands. And I think he's got a big night in front of him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's really you feel for Travis a little bit.
Speaker 7: And again it's not to knock the offensive line, but it has not been a great, consistent, consistent run blocking unit this year, and I think Travis has done a remarkable job his I've never really seen a back do this like this.
Speaker 4: I've covered Fred, I covered Edgar and James probably the two best running backs I've covered.
Speaker 7: Travis is an amazing job of getting small on a at a moment and getting yards that most backs couldn't get. And I think he's created a lot of his own stuff this year, and he's having a remarkable year for how the offense is playing. And I think they're a better team when they can get him in the end zone on.
Speaker 4: The occasions where they've been able to will him into the end zone.
Speaker 7: Buffalo, that three game stretch, to me, that still feels like they're They felt more secure in the offense in those two or three weeks, like they trusted what they.
Speaker 4: Were doing a little more.
Speaker 7: And a lot of that's because they they trusted their running game more than they have an eight point this year.
Speaker 6: And I don't take anything away from his ability, his willingness to go inside. His longest run last week in Houston was you know, inside the tackle run where he set the defender up and then got nineteen yards to midfield. It's just, well, he's so electrifying when you let him get outside.
Speaker 8: And they need him this week.
Speaker 4: And most backs are better out there because there's fewer people.
Speaker 6: He's just not a pounder, no no doubt, but he's gutsy and he will do it.
Speaker 4: I went with Josh Allen and it's sort of an obvious tick. That's a great game last week.
Speaker 7: But he will play well because to me, one of the biggest disservices people have done and analyzing Josh, He's always been good. It's not like this year he's all of a sudden, come out of nowhere and good.
Speaker 4: He's getting more.
Speaker 7: Opportunities for sacks this year. He's closing a little better. But to me, he's been a near Pro Bowl caliber player every year of his career. He won't this week be shut out. I think he'll get a sack. The big reason I wanted to do this as he will he when he might, he might.
Speaker 4: It's not the people on the nation don't know him.
Speaker 7: Yet, but he might be the guy on the Jaguars who has the biggest chance to become a superstar on Monday. He has a couple of If he has a couple of sacks, he's a dynamic guy. He's not only a sack guy, but when he gets his sacks, he can be violent.
Speaker 4: He can create a sack fumble.
Speaker 7: This might be where people nationally start referring to the Bills guys the other Josh Dallin.
Speaker 6: You're clever this morning, ohsher, I will say this. Also, he's getting Orlando Brown, who is a handful because he's so big at left tackle. However, he's facing Jake Browning as a quarterback.
Speaker 8: And you know C. J.
Speaker 6: Stroud, Joe Burrow. These are guys who feel the pressure, who can slip to evade, or very crafty in the pocket. I watched the game, the Bengals game against the Steelers. He's not a crafty pop pocket presence. Josh is a guy who keeps coming and can slide either way. I mean, I think this quarterback is going to be befuddled by the outside pass rush of Trayvond and Josh, and they're gonna get some sacks because he's just gonna be clueless about what's going on around him.
Speaker 7: Well, it's sort of the right time of the year for Josh to do what we're talking about. He's already got twelve. You get a couple on Monday night that gets you to fourt You know, now you can supplement the staff. People on the broadcast are talking about whoa this guy? You know, they talk about the numbers. They can go back and talk about the year he's having. It won't look like a flash in the pan game, which it wouldn't be, but you never know about perception.
Speaker 4: I think it's a huge moment for him.
Speaker 6: Tony Brackens, who's the all time ZAC leader here with fifty five, his best season was twelve. Kalays Campbell in twenty seventeen set the franchise record. He has fourteen and a half. I mean, can you see Josh not getting the franchise record. I mean he might get it in the next two.
Speaker 4: Weeks matter when.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know he's got that in his set of his mind as well. You got that on top of mind as well. I went with Andresis though, because as we mentioned, gonna be tough with the wide receivers, so it will be a tough matchup for Andra Sisco to be out there kind of dealing with all of the wide receivers and all of the weapons that the Bengals have. I don't think he won't be overwhelmed by it, is what I will say. He's faced off against great wide receivers before. We have seen moments as the nature of the position is where there's a susceptible big play for this team. But I think this might be an opportunity for him to take advantage of a rookie quarterback. We've seen him be a ball hawk, We've seen him get interceptions. He's still trying to get that pick six. I know that's on top of his mind. So this might be an opportunity where if Josh Allen and treyvonn are putting a ton of pressure on him, Jake Browning makes some silly throws which younger quarterbacks are known to do, or backup quarterbacks are known to do, and that's a possibility.
Speaker 6: I hope he does better for you that he did for me. I thought last week he was my he will he won't. He might last week and I thought, you know, the ball might get up there and he might get something.
Speaker 4: And maybe this week.
Speaker 6: See j Stroud is obviously a very good rookie quarterback, but this week you get Jake Browning, who's not the same caliber. I bet you this week is a good week for Andre Cisco.
Speaker 5: Let us hope, let us hope. Let's big, big games for everybody as we take on that prime time stage. We will have one more Monday night moment when we come back after the break and we give our predictions for this week.
Speaker 11: Hello, I'm Dan Field and some great news. Fields has a vehicle you want in stock, price right and ready for delivery.
Speaker 9: Field's Auto Group is Jacksonville's luxury automotive destination for Cadillac, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mercedes, Benz and Horsha. Inventory is back and available for immediate delivery.
Speaker 11: And every Field's customer can take advantage of our Fields Amenities program with complementary loaners, car washes, and our cafes.
Speaker 4: You deserve the best.
Speaker 9: Stop by today or go to Fields Auto dot com.
Speaker 6: Since twenty fourteen, there's been only one official homebuilder of the Jaguars, Dreamfinders' Homes. With quality build homes and a speedy movement process, We're in twenty plus communities in the best locations across Northeast Florida. Dreamfinders' Homes is everywhere you want to live. So get off the sidelines, Jags fans, and get into the game. Let dream Finders help you navigate your home purchase and offer great interest rates. Visit dreamfinders homes dot com for all your move in ready homes and step up your game.
Speaker 15: Sun It's on the twenty Yes, another successful move to a new home. I tell you, folks, I've never seen a team more prepared than the Sunneth brew With a dominating lead in training, trust and efficiency, It's no wonder why Sutteth is the official moving company.
Speaker 16: Of the Jacksonville Jaguar. For the past one hundred years, Sonath has provided local, long distance, and international moving services in Jacks While the Jags are moving the chains on game day, Sonnath is helping you on moving day. Visit Sunneth dot com slash Jags for a guaranteed quote.
Speaker 4: Jaggs fans.
Speaker 5: If you want customized Jaguars furniture for your home, check out zipchaer dot com to browse all the customizable options. Zipchair is furniture for fans. Florida Blue proud to be the exclusive health insurance partner and support the Jacksonville community as the official community partner of the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Speaker 4: And Off Tanner. Looking for there he goes. Craig Tael breaks to tackle.
Speaker 8: He's on the run.
Speaker 14: Ten fine touchdown Creig Taylor and Jacksonville plays the lead. Hollis put it up and throw the Jaguars our winners over the Denver Broncos.
Speaker 5: Not much better than that. A Fred Taylor touchdown and a game winning field goal.
Speaker 8: Yeah, context on that one.
Speaker 6: Fred in ninety nine and this six games with a hamstring, and he took a lot of grief for that. They called him fragile Fred. And if you know anything about Fred, that really aided him. He didn't play most of that game. He had a few carries smattered here and there around James Stewart did mostly every work. They put him back in the game in the fourth quarter, and that's what he rips off is the game winner.
Speaker 8: And it was an important Monday night game. And I think a lot of people forget that Monday.
Speaker 6: Night game because the Jaguars were, you know, fighting for home field advantage, and that put it away gave them the number one seed in the AFC. So Fred's run was not just the game winner, it gave them home field advantage.
Speaker 5: It was a good one. We love these Monday Night moments, so hopefully we'll get some more. We can play them on Monday for you or Wednesday for you. Next week you're playing Monday night. I gotta get my day straight. We've talked a lot about this game. What are our final predictions. I guess Brian will start with you.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean, I think the Jaguars have a lot of motivation.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 6: The last time they had a significant game at home it was the Niners, and we all know what happened there. They're focused, They are the better team with Joe Burrow out especially, they are. They're playing well on both sides of the ball. I mean, just pick an area and you can talk about the offensive line, the defensive line. They're playing good football. I do think that the secondary has to play tighter coverage, right. It's easy to say, hard to do against the three headed monster that we let off the show with. But I think the Jaguars win and set up next week's can we stay in the number one overall seed discussion?
Speaker 4: Yet? I think they win.
Speaker 7: I don't think it'll be a spectacular game offensively, only because I don't know if it'll have to be. It feels to me like it's a game that the Jaguars should be able to relatively control offensively. Bengal might move, but with a younger quarterback, you would think they would not be great in the red zone.
Speaker 4: So you know, i'd say some of on the lines of.
Speaker 7: Twenty eight sixteen, where the Jaguars feel in the second half like they got it under control. The reason I say it's not wider is the Bengals are a proud team, They're a tough team. They're not going to go down easily. So I think it'll be a fight. But I think the Jaguars, if they play, you know, if they show up, if they play the way they've played to get tait and three, with that level of intensity, I think they will win the fourth quarter and win the game. They're also, by the way, the Bengals are well coached team.
Speaker 6: You know, you look at the way that they played last week, undermanned as they were in Pittsburgh, and it took the Steelers all the way to the end of the game to knock them out of it. So, and it's not just Zach Taylor, it's also lou An Rumabo, the defensive coordinator, is a very well regarded coach. So expect them to come in prepared and to make a find of it.
Speaker 5: And I think that's big for me. It's a proven game in terms of the Jaguars just being ready to play. Obviously we saw them against the forty nine Ers that was our last big game we were excited for, and they weren't ready to play. They just weren't. Obviously it's a tremendous team, but they weren't able to do much of anything. And then also to see them go up against the Chiefs not be able to quite get there. I think just taking care of business will say a lot about this team and just focusing, not underestimating an opponent just because Joe Burrow isn't out there, and you know, going out there and winning the games that they should win, and I think they should win. On Monday Night now, everybody, I hope you enjoy your Sundays. I hope you enjoy Monday night here in Jacksonville. Will be back next week to recap everything for you on Wednesday on Jags. I Am