Speaker 1: Yes, and now we're recording. Hey he brought a chair.
Speaker 2: Hi everybody, Hi, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Hey, it's sa Us on the side, Episode fifty something. I'm gonna stop keeping the track eventually.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's in the fifties.
Speaker 1: It's in the fifties. And Andrew thinks we should have our celebration party sometime soon. I think maybe we wait to one hundred. But you think that's too far.
Speaker 2: So well, it's one hundred percent too far.
Speaker 1: Seventy five.
Speaker 3: Oh what a compromise because gold is fifty seventy five is what diamond, and then one hundred is platinum.
Speaker 1: So you can have a I don't know any of these things diamond party. Huh okay, we'll call it the diamond party just for you. Oh well no, not me, I like you know what I mean, No, but I like a diamond party. It be Deniman Diamonds. Let's start planning. Oh, Denniman Diamonds. How Britney Spears or Beyonce.
Speaker 2: She's just stealing that because it was on a housewipe episode.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't know, sorry which episode was it?
Speaker 2: The Denim and diamonds?
Speaker 1: Yeah, amazing.
Speaker 2: She copy pasted it and tried to play it, but they've.
Speaker 3: Done it so many times. They've done it so many times to shut your face.
Speaker 1: We've seen real life comedians do that. We watched the whole show of this guy who just sat there. I won't say who it is because everybody knows him. We just sat there and watched him just meme after meme. I was like, but I've seen that one. But I've seen that one, but I've seen that one say it. No, I'm not going to. Normally I would, this one will get me in trouble, because it will get me in trouble.
Speaker 2: Let me shut up, as her massage parlor said, because for.
Speaker 1: Some reason, because for some reason I cannot say why, I cannot say. However, m well, how about this, I'm gonna say the name right now and beep it. Lord like. As he was saying each one of his little things, I was like, are you do you? Are you? Those are very popular ones too, unless perhaps he had just stumbled upon Instagram and didn't really know how memes worked, and that just because you see them doesn't mean only you saw them. Everybody also sees them very real, possibly very weird.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 1: I'm convinced though we were talking about this over the weekend. I think a lot of stuff gets said on our show and then turned into memes not long after. It drives me insane. It could be the other way around. No, I don't think it's the other round around, because I don't think we're stealing them. I know Scary does sometimes, but I don't think the rest of us are stealing them. But I do know that people have said things, and I will speak solely for myself, I've said things and then maybe like a week later, they're a meme that's circulating everywhere. And I think the fuck.
Speaker 2: That actually happened recently with a meme that we were talking about. There's from a Housewife's show. The girl is like, maybe there is no plane, and we were saying that in the office, is casually like babe, there is no plane, and then literally two weeks later on Instagram that became like a viral trend of like babe, there is no plane.
Speaker 1: That's like, what what is happening? Do you want to explain what that means to people who don't understand it.
Speaker 2: I mean it's basically like it's hysterical. The person's like, you have no plane?
Speaker 3: No, he doesn't get it because he doesn't watch you see, Simon.
Speaker 1: Do you explain it to me?
Speaker 2: It just seems it's like a really rich thing, so you say things. Oh so I got it.
Speaker 1: Right, No, you didn't get it.
Speaker 3: So basically, there was a woman who was very rich on the show, and her and her husband got a divorce and he was in a lot of trouble financially, so a lot of the things were taken away from them, a lot of their luxury items, including say it the plane, Yes, we're taken away from them. And her daughter, she was like talking to friends about the way their lives have drastically changed, and she's like yeah, and Kennedy, my daughter, she said, Mommy, I can't wait for us to go back on our plane. And she started crying and she's like, baby, there is no plane because it's gone.
Speaker 1: You know, But Andrew doesn't watch the show.
Speaker 2: So I did say a rich person, that's unrelatable. I did say that we just want to roll it back. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I know, Andrew. I have to say, when you were explaining it, I wasn't following, But when Diamond explained it, I did follow.
Speaker 3: Because it's organic, because I watch. Can we go back to a week or two ago when we talked about the things we don't like about each other. Let's add that to the list of things that I don't like about Andrew. He loves posting and talking about Housewives.
Speaker 2: Memes because it's funny.
Speaker 1: Doesn't watch Housewives.
Speaker 3: So the next time you try to talk about scary not knowing something that he's talking about, we'll bring that up.
Speaker 1: He doesn't. Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: So you're saying I can't appropriate Housewives culture, you I know Housewives really down? Baby?
Speaker 1: Do you want to know what I've been thinking about a lot lately? I think I told you guys this. I'm in my head and in my notes app writing a comedy routine because at the end of the year. By the end of the year, I want to stand up somewhere. Oh my god, I'll never tell any of you where my open mic is gonna be. I'm gonna go do it. I'm not gonna tell you how will you know I have your location.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna see.
Speaker 1: You at comedy club. I'm going I will shut that shit off so fast before I go and turn.
Speaker 2: It back on. Okay, that's gonna make it more suspicious.
Speaker 1: It's not like you guys are checking all the time that you would know, oh my god, it's a thre they eating her location.
Speaker 2: But I feel like there would be signs, for sure, there would be signs you get extremely isolated that should happen. Usually if something BIG's about to happen, you just kind of go into like full like.
Speaker 1: Every it's fine.
Speaker 2: What Gandhia haven't spoken in sixties?
Speaker 1: You know, fine, I don't even know what you're talking about, nor why you made me look like a quoka. Yeah, no, it's fun. But one of the things that I've been thinking about a lot lately is that the Seven Deadly Sins totally makes sense right for what they were at the time. However, in the year twenty twenty five, there are way more sins that are not addressed that I feel like we should talk about. Like let me see, let me pull up my little nose up here.
Speaker 2: Hey, peak of Gomedy.
Speaker 1: No, because this isn't even funny yet. This isn't even funny. I feel like it would make it. I can make it funny, but it's not funny yet. These are actually like real, These are things that genuinely bother me that I think should be sins. Like the people on the airplane who stand up as soon as the plane lands and try to run up to the front. Yes, off with your head. That's insane.
Speaker 2: Scary bag in the back makes you pick it up.
Speaker 1: We should talk about that. We've not addressed this diamond. Oh okay, I'm nervous. This monster name is Scary.
Speaker 2: Can I just see if one thing? Yeah, really quick? All right, Well, I'm going to get the airhorn to work.
Speaker 1: Oh why are you actually like, I don't have my own airhorn ready to go? Why would you start her up with this? Anytime you need it, It's right here on my phone, baby. So we all traveled to Universal Orlando, and we had a really good time. On the flight there, we were sitting in different places. Scary had to submit himself for the upgrade to first class for like a two hour flight because he just has to do it right, no problem. So he ends up getting it, But he didn't get upgrade until everybody had sat down in their seats. So he got on the flight, he put his stuff up into the overhead bin and then, by the way, I watched him for about ten minutes because unfortunately for that person, a flight attendant sat next to him. So he's quizzing this person, Hey, what do you think are the odds that I get moved up? Yes, he was asking the guy sitting next to him, what do you think are the odds? And I can hear this guy being very polite. Well, I'm pretty sure that it's actually going to be you, because if you know for a fact that other person didn't get on and you're number one, you're going to get upgraded. Okay, so now we know Scary's going to get upgraded to first class. But all of his things, which is a backpack, a suitcase, and his jacket, we're all up in the overhead bin. That is a separate story, because you're really only supposed to put one thing yep and the overhead bin. Not Scary, he put it all up there so he gets the upgrade, he moves up to first class. I would like to it's not a dramatic reading. This is the text message. These are the text messages that he sent as far as us getting his stuff when he got off the plane, because now his stuff is behind him, and god forbid he would ever wait and come back and get his things. He's directing us to fetch his things for him. Okay, So he says, please grab my jacket, my backpack, and my suitcase. It's across from you. It's the black backpack, leather backpack, my black leather jacket is on top of it, and the dark brown Toomy suitcase on the left of it over ten A. Thanks, it's dark brown over ten ABC. Black jacket, black leather backpack, brown Tommy suitcase. I am not kidding. I was like, wait, so you want me to get grab an orange suitcase? Like I was just fucking with him, becau. At this point, I'm like, are you okay?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Who is texting like that and saying? Can you fetch all of my things from this?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Your girl right here was an eleven. So I was like, okay, I'm gonna get his things, which was all of those things that you just heard me say. I have my own backpack and my own suitcase. I grab all of this stuff. So now I've got my backpack, his backpack, two carry ons, and his jacket. I'm going through the aisle expecting to see scary standing right outside the plane where people collect their luggage you're kidding. He wasn't their diamond. He walked all the way up to the top across the aisle and was sitting there shuting the shit with Elvis across from the place I got up there. I threw shit at him. I said, are you fucking serious? Right now? What was his excuse? I thought each one of you was gonna grab something? So you still thought each one of us should have hiked all your shit up the entire What the freaking run? What is that thing called the thing the little tunnel?
Speaker 3: You should have left it right where people meet their luggage. I should have come out and scared him a little bit, like what are you talking about? And have him run back and try.
Speaker 4: To get.
Speaker 1: Would have been so funny. He and he also could not understand why we were like what, how could you do this?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: I thought twenty you were gonna grow. It's none of our responsibility to grab your shit because you got upgraded to first class. I wouldn't come back and get your things to then bring all your stuff and you hoard the overhead space. They tell you, how often do you hear? Please make sure that you keep smaller items and jackets under your seats. Because they want room for everybody. Not this guy. Not this guy.
Speaker 3: He's done well, I don't I'm not shocked, not surprised. This is who scary is.
Speaker 1: The nice deadly sin is being scary. Oh just look at the laugh I got. Look at me. Stand up. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: I need to get that working. Because there's an applause button. Applause could play for you.
Speaker 1: We could do that ourselves too. Ready, go refuse?
Speaker 2: Why do you refuse applause? It's a good thing.
Speaker 1: Clapping for you? Well? Will you clapping?
Speaker 3: Okay? Hey, they will be clapping for gandhi. I'm not going to boost he your ego today?
Speaker 1: Why? And I'm not going to boost yours at all either.
Speaker 2: I don't need your boosts.
Speaker 1: I will remember this when you need a boost down. So you guys don't have any sins that you're like. This is the absolute worst thing as a society that we could do. I think, like right up there with cheating, stealing. I don't know if cheating, stealing all that kind of stuff. Lying.
Speaker 2: Weirdly enough, ice breakers are a deadly sin to me.
Speaker 1: Excuse me?
Speaker 2: Ice breakers do it? No? O? Come emmens? Sorry? Not sponsored wish they were not a client. Okay, back to what I was saying. Icebreakers. I hate them. I hate sitting in a crowd and everybody gets to know each other with a fun icebreaker. You sweat thinking about your stupid ass, dumb fact. I don't care that you went horseback riding when you were seven and it became a passion, Becky, I don't care that you played lacrosse, Tim, I don't have any interest in doing that. I'd rather just have like a fun little mixer and you figure it out. I don't want to sit in a group and get to know these people.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that little part in jeopardy where they get to know the contestant, I hate it. So it's always the worst. It's like, did you know that one time in third grade I'm made a volcano.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the worse.
Speaker 1: That's the worse. I want to, right, what would you like to know about somebody? Right off the bat? Instagram followers, give me a count right now? I need to know what I'm dealing with.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, Okay, I think i'd want to know when's the last time you picked your nose?
Speaker 5: Mine?
Speaker 1: Every day? I want something weird every day. Mine happens because I have a nose ring. I gotta get up there and make sure things are clean and working.
Speaker 2: Do a little dig.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when's the last time you dug your nose? Andrew?
Speaker 2: I think it was two days ago? Two days yeah, because sometimes my nose I've been having like when it's when it is the fall and then I or the winter.
Speaker 1: Sorry they recorded.
Speaker 2: It gets really crusty up there and sometimes the bookers are really big and then I like can't move it. So then you know, you go up with a tissue and you.
Speaker 1: Just put excavation projects. Yes, yeah, you gotta get it out of the dig, clear the pathway.
Speaker 2: When was the last time you picked your nose last night?
Speaker 3: But here's my thing, Yeah, because you dig your nose all the time. Now I'm not talking about like finger in there all you know, but like we're getting boogers out every day.
Speaker 2: They say that that is the most unhealthy thing you could do.
Speaker 1: Get out boogers.
Speaker 2: Yes, because you're touching all these things and this air your nose, this like it is the gateway to everything, right, So you're going and touching all these surfaces and then you are giving direct access to everything that is like the Central Highway and you're just sitting up there with their dirty ass finger just.
Speaker 1: Like we I thought you were supposed to get out of there.
Speaker 2: No, I have as extremely unhealthy.
Speaker 1: What's your question? Okay, you dig your nose? Yeah? I dig my nose. Yeah, what's not?
Speaker 3: Claims that he doesn't really dig his nose like that? But he's the only one here with nosebleeds and sickness.
Speaker 2: That's all I have to say, because my nose gets extremely dry. Hello. Also, why are you using a PC term for picking your nose? You dig your nose? That's a new PC term for it.
Speaker 1: No PC politically correct would Why would that be PC? How is digging different than picking? I don't I don't know.
Speaker 2: She just wasn't saying picking your nose, and I was like, what is that?
Speaker 1: It was like a brown spell thing? Oh, digging your nose? Yeah, you are digging up in there? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: See here's the thing. I love that the people who listen to this podcast have seen Andrew's slightly monstrous side, because today on the Big Show we got the it's Billy Andrew please, and then Elvis noted I saw his crusty side on the trip and yes, I said crusty side. He is covered on the inside in cruss Yep, maybe that's not covered.
Speaker 2: Then absolutely have said nothing that would warrant this type of bullying.
Speaker 1: Are you insane?
Speaker 2: Insane?
Speaker 1: You use the term dig as though it was PC. It's just a word, and then you put it woke and smack the microphone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry, This libtard show isn't for me.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, how much did you guys like the super Bowl halftime show?
Speaker 2: Loved it?
Speaker 1: Loved it? I thought it was a may zing and just for giggles for myself, I went and creeped on the people who I knew were going to be triggered, and without a doubt, every single one of them felt like they had to say something. And it makes me laugh because I'm like, there are just so many things that I see in the world every day and I'm like, I don't like that, and I just move on. I don't verbalize it. I don't feel the need to post about it. I actually just saying that's not for me and move on. The amount of people who believe everything is curated to them and what they feel and care about and like is wild also people who say Kendrick Lamar has no talent. If that is sick.
Speaker 2: He's a Pulitzer Prize winning rapper.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: He's gonna Peecott will.
Speaker 1: He probably will. He'd be the first peakot with me. He also did the entire score for Black Panther, not just the songs, like the background music for Black Panther, which, by the way, every time I hear it gives me goosebumps. I loved it so much. I think that's why it's one of my favorite Marvel movies. Was because of the music. To say he is untalented is insane, but also the talent that it takes to write a ballot. Maybe a paragraph, maybe two paragraphs. Okay, you can get that out. I think most people, if you really sit down, you can do it. A rap song is essentially an essay in one song that rhymes, that has meaning behind it. How are you gonna say it's not talent?
Speaker 2: Boo?
Speaker 3: I just I think that saying that something that you don't get is bad, or someone who you don't necessarily connect with is not talented, as a cop out just weird. Like I say this all the time. I talk to Deanna about this all the time. I don't like Taylor Swift. I know it, like you know, I was a fan at one point that she made that switch to like weird shit, and I just don't it. It doesn't connect with me. But I'd never say that she's not talented. She could write a song, she could carry a tune better than I can write, So like, why would I ever say that she's not talented just because I don't connect with her anymore?
Speaker 1: The cop out And most of the time people who are calling other people untalented are doing it from the comfort of their couch with no talent. Yeah, where no one's gonna turn around and say anything to you about not being talented. It's crazy to me. I also, again, I just think there are some things that maybe it's not for you. That's fine, it doesn't have to be for you. Everything is not for you, move on. But to call him untalented is as insane the nine Deadly sin saying Hendrick lamars on talented idiots, idiots everywhere?
Speaker 2: What do you have to say? Why am I get looked at what I do?
Speaker 3: Be?
Speaker 1: And Andrew should be the ninth deadly.
Speaker 2: Sin at now she already named her knights.
Speaker 1: Well, I want to defend you. I want to defend see. Look, she gets sassy, and then she leaves, goodbye, Andrew. Microphone turned by. Oh oh my babes, it did work. Oh it's turned down. We can't hear you. Get out, off you go to your meeting. I don't think we bully him. I think it's just uh, keeping someone in check every now and then, as I'm sure I need it. Oh yeah, you need to see you need to be tripped every once in a while. But it doesn't work. You know we're gonna get there. I'm very look to the ground. It's hard to knock me over. Should we get to some talkbacks? Yes, okay, I'm excited about this. So hopefully you'll be able to hear them a little bit better. Today we're trying to record things differently.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Andrew says that this machine we're using has good or equal audio quality to the normal mics we use. I say Andrew's definition of good audio quality versus mine are very different. He doesn't like when I say that I didn't say one's better or the other. He inferred what he inferred. But we do know that these talkbacks are going to come through so that you the listener, Thank you for listening. Always can hear it better? So let's try this out.
Speaker 6: Hey, guys, I don't expect this to be shared publicly, but I just want to express my gratitude towards you guys for, you know, kind of speaking about our political climate right now. It's not the best. And I love Gandhi for on the main show saying little remarks here and there, because I know you guys have to be neutral on the show, but in my heart, I know you guys are on my side. I'm a Latino woman that lives in Queens. I've been seeing, you know, all these ice rays and it's been heartbreaking. But I just want to say thank you guys for being on the right side of history. And we really do appreciate you guys.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought that was so nice. That's very nice. I appreciate that. Can we also take one minute to say, Kanye West, what the fuck are you doing? Getting kicked off of Elon Musk's platform after he Nazi saluted for being anti Semitic is insane? Like how bad do you have to be? Elon's still running the whole thing, but he was like this, this is too much. Kanye. Yeah, I think it's too much. The man is unwell.
Speaker 3: And remember, he's not bipolar, he's autistic. I don't think that that.
Speaker 1: He's diagnosing himself. Please, it's he's clearly bipolar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's so insane that he thinks that this is normal. And I love the fact that he, like in his latest rant, was like praising Elon and like he was like, oh.
Speaker 1: Free speech, Like I can say what I want now done. Actually you cannot use psychopath. I'm pretty sure declaring that you are a nazis insane. Him selling the hoodie Cassie was wearing when she got beat up by Diddy. I don't understand it. It's sick. I don't understand what he's trying to do.
Speaker 3: Charlemagne from The Breakfast Club said last week he he acknowledged that something is wrong with Kanye. We know he's been doing this right, but he made a really good point and I was thinking about it all weekend. Kanye was trying to take away all of the attention that was on Kendrick because he was jealous. Didn't work, babes, it didn't work. But also, it just is sick that he every person that he hates. He hates them because they bruised his ego. Yes, and like not even from things that we even know about, like just like little shit, Like you're mad at your best friend, quote unquote best friend Virgil because Louis Vuitton didn't want to work with you anymore and they gave him an opportunity, which, according to people who had intel at that point in time in both of their lives, Kanye, they were.
Speaker 1: Talking about Virgil ablow Off White.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, apparently Kanye was okay with Virgil taking a job at Louis Vuitton. But you hate this man. This man died like three years ago and they're still talking shit about him.
Speaker 1: Imagine the ego it takes to think that you are the best at everything you've ever done in the world ever, and you just don't get enough credit. He's sick. I don't care who the best person that something is. Typically that's a debatable thing unless there are stats and scores behind something. No matter who you are, you could have won the most Grammys and there's going to be someone who says another artist is better. Get over it. Yeah, it's crazy. He's crazy, and I used to love him. I had a really hard time wrapping my head around the fact that we just can't. We can't deal with this guy anymore. I'm over it, Kandy, am over you. I know you cared. You're probably listening to this podcast here. I think he does care about things like that, though, do you. I think he does. He pretends as if he doesn't, but I think that certain things keep him up at night. I think that he this whole I don't even know what you call this mannic state that he's in right now, but I think it's triggered by people not supporting him the way that they used to. A lot of people have stopped supporting him. His die hard easy fans have stopped supporting him. As I am wearing my geezis right now. Yeah, I'm comfortable. They're very comfortable, and they were also expensive. I'm not sure what to do here, but he's a shit. He's a shit. He's an attention hungry baby, and you just can't it doesn't matter how talented somebody is. And by the way, he's not nearly as talented as he believes he is. He is talented, He's a psychopath. Yep, We're done with psychopaths in twenty twenty five. I hope so. And let me tell you this too. Oh, I'm turning the corner on Taylor Swift for one reason why Donald Trump starting a war with a pop star. It's inane, a one sided war because she doesn't care about you. Is the funniest thing I think I have seen in a while. And I need laughter right now because things are crazy. Her getting booed at the super Bowl because she's from Pennsylvania and is dating someone on the Chiefs. That is why she got booed. Him turning it into magnation came out hard, is insanity. And now I'm like, you know what, Taylor, I think I'm gonna have to come over to this side. Now. I'm just gonna clap for you wherever you go, because you do deserve some flowers for things that you've done. But also because absolutely not Well, I have you thinking this is the reason Donald Trump get out of here. He's a lunatic.
Speaker 3: Also, he got booed the fuck exactly him being booed as well, So I can't. Can we talk about the football players who Travis kelce ooh were like, yeah, it's an honor to play in front of Like I get that you have to I guess represent the organization. Yeah, they do have rules, but Jalen Hurts handled it the way that I would have liked to see Travis Kelse handle it.
Speaker 1: When I tell you, I love Jalen Hurts so much. I think we've talked about him before on this podcast, and if we haven't, Jalen Hurts is not just a babe. He's just an amazing person. His entire management team is women, And when asked about it, that was my favorite thing because people are just now starting to find this out and you and I have definitely talked about it for a long time.
Speaker 3: YEP.
Speaker 1: When he was asked about his management team, he said, Oh, it wasn't anything I planned. It just happened organically. I was looking for the best.
Speaker 2: YEP.
Speaker 1: I thought that's right, babe.
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 1: When he went to kiss his girlfriend, he kissed her and he very considerately turned his head when he hugged her so he didn't get the EyeBlack all over her face. Hello, men, be like Jalen Hurts pleas like, use your brain, you say, but you tell me why you love him. I really appreciate that he's so nonchalant. I would not like it in a partner. But I love people who.
Speaker 3: Like they're asking him questions, like you could tell he just really wants to play football and go about his business like you basically know nothing about his private life. He and his fiance have been together for years and the only reason why we know who she is is because we see her with a ring on her finger. There are rumors that they have a child we do not know. I love stuff like that because I'm here to play football, because I love football, and I'm making a lot of money at it.
Speaker 1: Apparently I'm good at it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I leave here during the off season. You don't see me, you don't hear about what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: When people reporters were asking him questions, He's just like, yes, I'm here to work, Like I love it. The fact that his screensaver is literally him walking off of the field in twenty twenty three when they lost to the Chiefs. When the Eagles lost to the Chiefs that year in the Super Bowl motivation.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: And they asked him like, so, what are you going to change it to now? He's like, I think it's pretty good where it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just.
Speaker 1: Things like that, I'm good for you, how I love it? So explain how he handled the Trump situation differently than Travis kelce which, by the way, let's just give this a moment that it needs. Travis Kelcey is not an atom splitter. He's kind of the most of the time. But go on, I'm not giving him a passport. I'm just saying I don't think that guy thinks a lot. I don't think that's his favorite thing to do.
Speaker 3: So there are a lot of let me say something, I have a lot of issues with Travis.
Speaker 1: Kelcher But do they all center around Kaylen a cole absolutely ex girlfriend? Okay, go friend? He Jalen.
Speaker 3: I want to make sure I get the wording of the actual question right. But a reporter asked, like, how do you feel about Trump coming to the Super Bowl? And they made it very specific, they said and rooting for the Chiefs, And he literally I don't even think he gave eye contact to the actual reporter.
Speaker 1: He's like, he's entitled to do what he wants.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you, Because why do we give this man energy? Why do we give him things? The man God Like, we wonder why the world is the way that it is because we fed the wrong egos for the past ten to fifteen years.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's embarrassing, and we led people with fear. Not we I'm not gonna take any responsibility for this, but people were led by fear. And when you don't know something because you take away education, things that are different than you seem scary and all people want to do is not be scared and feel comfortable. So you scare him and then you say, don't worry, I'm going to fix the problem. What problem? The one that you made up? Cool? Amazing.
Speaker 3: I was listening to I was listening to the news in the car, not watching it because I can't getting anxiety.
Speaker 1: I guess watching it.
Speaker 3: But one of the reporters on CNN, they were talking about the fact that Trump is making a big deal over like this, not necessarily the trade war, but like how we trade and deal with negotiations with Canada and Mexico right now. He's making a big deal out of it. But we literally have not changed anything when it comes to NAFTA, which he negotiated the last time he was president. So you literally caused the issues, yes, and now you're back again like, oh, we're going to fix this. They're taking advantage of us.
Speaker 1: You negotiated this, telling you in that respect, he's a genius. It's like me walking around all of the equipment here unplugging it and people being like, oh my god, what's going on? And I plug it back in. I caused the problem and I fix it. By the way, man, I do think there are people here that do stuff like that, oh for sure.
Speaker 3: But it doesn't work. They don't fix anything. Absolutely, it's just trash.
Speaker 1: Wow, that was just one talking back. I just triggered. I'm sorry, Diamond's been on a path. Someone's trying to sabotage Diamond and we think we know who it is, and when we get to the bottom of it, we will reveal all, which means we're probably never going to get to the bottom up now, but no, what's the next talk back? Diamond? This one was kind of funny.
Speaker 2: Gandhi.
Speaker 3: I love the podcast, especially now that the format is you Andrew and Diamond.
Speaker 4: Love it.
Speaker 2: Love what you guys talk about.
Speaker 4: Hilarious.
Speaker 3: But damn, girl, these ads man right off the rip, I can't even hear your voice.
Speaker 2: I hear twelve minutes of ads before anything.
Speaker 1: Come on, girl, listen first of all news to me, Diamond. You've heard me. I've had conversations about the ads. If you hear something crazy by the way, something that seems like that doesn't really fit with anything you guys are talking about, because I have banned certain ads from being part of this. So yeah, I'm not even saying I don't believe in it. I'm just saying I don't want to co sign on these things on my podcast. So please don't run crazy. Apparently someone just took that and heard run as many ads as you want. That's say whatever you want, as long as it's not these things. So I actually do not know how many ads are here, but what I do know is you can skip them. Yes, so just skip, skip away. I'm sorry to the advertisers who have paid tens of cents to advertise here, just skip them. I'm sorry, and thank you for telling me that, and thanks for waiting through twelve freaking minutes of commercials to listen to this podcast.
Speaker 3: It's typically three to five ads, but I think at like thirty seconds apiece a minute a minute. Ooh, yeah, it's very It varies in thirty two a minute, but it varies like the amount of ads vary as well.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, note to self, thank you, thank you for telling me that. Yeah, what was his name? Do we know he didn't give his name?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm trying to find one that doesn't reference Andrew because he's not here to stick up for himself.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, so they shit upon Andrew. They're just loving him movies he needs to watch. He never will because he's watching the part hopes now or whatever.
Speaker 5: I'll thank you, Hi, Gandhi, this is Gotamish.
Speaker 4: I've been listening to Elvis Durdan on the morning show since last eight years, and I started listening to you just recently just to know more about you guys up and close.
Speaker 5: And I love you. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Oh that was just nice and sounded like some family members of mine. And I love you too. Great.
Speaker 3: Let me put it out there that I did not pick him because he sounded as if he was Indian. Wait I just as if he sounded as if he was in It could be a person with an accent Indian that's trying to pretend as if it's a real accent.
Speaker 1: Now that's a real that's a real accent. And thank you, love you too, Thank you for listening ippreciate that. I don't know. I don't remember why I put this one, but cool.
Speaker 7: I just wanted to make a comment about you supposedly not paying your dues in art in New York City. Hasn't Banksy done tons of installations in New York City and everyone who's an odd freaks out and no one has ever mentioned them paying their dues. Everyone just accepts it as art.
Speaker 6: Yeah, schmooze, man.
Speaker 7: If you're just good, you're shit's good. And if they're upset about it, then that's on that do you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I love you. That sounds like someone I would like to be my friend. Also, I think Banksy's on a completely different level as far as art goes. I'm kind of breaking into the art scene and Banksy has just circumvented everybody and everything all the time. I would love to be compared to Banksy in some capacity, but I just don't think that's necessarily true. However, I love the support, and Yeah, other people's problems with me sounds like someone else's problem, not mine. Hello, do we have any hate?
Speaker 3: No? What?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I guess at this point, why are you still listening if you hate the podcasts? Yeah?
Speaker 3: But I think that that would be a lot to ask for from people. Just in general, we know that there are losers who are just gonna decide to tell us how they feel about something when nobody really cares. Like, if you have something bad to say and it's not constructive, you're just being a loser, because why we would be losers for taking what you have to say seriously if there's nothing constructive about it.
Speaker 1: So like, for sure, I was as I was texting you during the Grammys. Every critique I had, once again was coming from me sitting on my couch with like a keyboard in front of me that I can barely play. I have no business critiquing anything at the Grammys because those people are well accomplished, very learned artists. I'm just being a dick, and I know I'm being a dick, but at least I can acknowledge that.
Speaker 3: The difference between you and losers is that you text your friends or something yes about your critiques. These people go on the internet at the person like are you insane?
Speaker 1: We were just talking about this. It was off the air, but it was on this show today. I was like, I don't comment under the pages of strangers. That's insane. It's a crazy thing to do unless it's something nice. If it's something kind that I think, Wow, that looks amazing, I would do that. Congratulations, I would do that. But what I'm not gonna do is tell a stranger how to live their life or something that's wrong with whatever they've posted that by the way, whatever somebody just put up for you to see, clearly they like it. They are clearly happy with whatever that was. They're proud of themselves. They were having a good time. Why are you sliding in there with your losory nature to shit on someone that's so weird. Now that being said, there have been a couple times where I've seen something inaccurate. So I tag you Diamond, just to be like, well, this is weird, Diamond. But I'm only talking to my friend. I'm not talking the page. It's kind of a workaround, but also.
Speaker 3: Not And you know what, I do heard it and ha ha yep, because one day somebody's gonna screenshot my ass and go to my page and say.
Speaker 1: And you blah blah blah. I never know. One day, m I hear my feelings, right, But you know I will not leave a hater comment. It will never be something hateful for no reason. I'm not gonna do that. That's weird. I'm so weird.
Speaker 3: I'm only a hater under my friend's post.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure. I would shit on Andrew in you all day, Oh for sure. For sure. There's no other way to do it, because I say I love I was trying to explain this to people over the weekend, because again they only see me being mean to Andrew, because Andrew is secretly mean behind everyone's back, to my face, but not in front of other people. I love Andrew. I love you. My love language is hate. So you have to understand that. One I am picking on you and playing with you and knocking things off your desk and like maybe biting you. I don't know, bite he got bitten once. It's because I love you. I would never do that to like a random or someone like I don't like here. You know how I act when I don't like people, I just act like I don't see them. Trigger. Did I do that to you? What'spot? Did not do it to me? But just the thought, oh you know I did do it too. Oh yeah, that time frame is very triggering. No, it wasn't, not for me. I'll look right at you and walk right on by say hi, Nope, gonna keep going. Also, the hate at that point, I feel was very warranted on my side. It wasn't even hate, it was just well, now you're dead to me?
Speaker 3: Sure, but how can you look at someone, look right out and not talk to them. I just ignore, like you'll never get eye contact out of me ever again.
Speaker 1: Like, well, my eyes are big. I look at people by accident all the time. I don't mean to what it's an accident. I'm coming around the corner. Oh my god, you're right there. I'll look at you and walk right past. By the way. I can't get into the details. But someone here reported me for some bullshit that they made up in their head that everybody knew they made up in their head, and then try to act like we were friends. I was like, please, out of my face is where you need to get. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I love the fact that you feel like you have to explain it at least a little bit.
Speaker 1: Hey, just in case you're wondering, this is what happened. Okay, bye. Well, I don't want to be and I don't want people to think that I'm just an asshole for no reason.
Speaker 3: But also I didn't give a fuck either. I'm like, just make sure you don't bring my fucking name up, because.
Speaker 1: I'll take one.
Speaker 3: For the two people here, one has extreme job security.
Speaker 1: No I am not that person, So don't bring my ass up. No, man, I think you have great job security. I think that as long as you're doing a good job of what you're doing. And I'm not even saying I'm doing a good job of what I'm doing. I'm saying you're doing a good job at what you're doing. I think as long as you do a good job of the job, why would you get let go if you're not being inappropriate? Leave it up to the listeners who want to play a game.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you hang up on every going out of my way to ignore them.
Speaker 1: Think about that, Think about it? Please? Please, Like do I even know your number?
Speaker 3: How much? Like I'm going to memorize your number out of the thousands coming on that I can't.
Speaker 1: This morning on the show, we did a little segment called I'd like to talk to the manager, and I did see a couple I want to talk to the managers because I get hung up on when I call and I just want to be like, you're not getting hung up on I promise. It's just our phone lines drop calls all the time. You're probably on a cell phone, and if you're not, let's talk about that. But your phone could get bad service depending on where you are. What I do know is it's not Diamond hanging up on people. But everybody has like a one sided beef with you. Aboul call and it's so funny. I was hoping you were gonna put one of those through, but you probably hung up on them.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't even see them. Oh I didn't see any of those. I was too busy trying to Hey, let's talk about this. I feel like I've said this so many times. If you text the show, don't ignore me when I try to call you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 3: People literally will text and then be upset that I'm calling them back to back and they answer with an attitude. Today I said something to someone good for you. It's like hello, I'm like, Hi, this is Dime. Call them from Elvista rand in the morning show. You know the show you just texted. I liked your text and I would love to get you on on the show.
Speaker 1: Is that okay? How you said yeah, oh my god, and he's like sure.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I think though, one of the things you have to do, and it's super annoying. You probably have to call twice because we show up as unavailable or unknown whatever it is, a lot of times it shows up as an unknown number and people aren't gonna pick that up even if it was a known number. A lot of times I just get bullshit calls all day long. Now that's it. I don't nobody really calls me anymore.
Speaker 3: But literally, two minutes after you texted a morning show when the person on the air said, text us, yes, maybe we'll call you back.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, you say more than a wrack. Do you think it would help if you text them back and say I'm calling you now and then call them. It could, but a.
Speaker 3: Lot of the times where it's such a time crunch that it's like I'm just trying to get them on. Usually, if I call twice and they don't answer, I'll text and say we try call you yes.
Speaker 1: And then they'll say, oh MG, sorry that you called back. My humans. I know we've talked about this before, but that's the same reason why I don't give shout outs, because you're gonna ask me, can you give me a shout out? Tomorrow at seven thirty, I'm gonna be in my car and blah blah blah, and let me tell you the amount of times that I've been burned doing it. Yeah, no problem, I'll give you a shout out. Then I do it, and then I get a DM. Hey, I was wondering if I got that shout out. Well, I guess you weren't in the car seven thirty, were you, because I did it? Yep, yep. Also, I just want to say this and then maybe we can like wrap it up or do you have more save it for the next time. They're all andrews, Oh, we should definitely save it for when he's back. We get so many people sending us dms asking if we can repost a fundraiser. Hey, my friend's going through this, my kid's going through this, my whatever's going through this. Can you please repost it? And I most of the time don't because I don't know. I don't know you, and I don't know that what you're saying is genuine. I want to believe everybody is, but all it takes is getting burned one time where you post a fundraiser for something that wasn't legit, or went to a bad cause, or just wasn't what it was supposed to be, and who catches the shit for it?
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 1: So I donate to a ton of things, but I don't repost stuff, even though that probably would end up making them more money in the long run. So I apologize for not being able to repost everything someone says us. But when you've been on the other side of it and you get crap for it, and you can actually get in trouble if you repost something in funds go in a different direction. That's why I don't repost. For the most part, people saying can you please help with this? And let me tell you that is the one thing that makes me feel very badly. I do feel very badly about it, but I don't if I can't verify in multiple ways and I can't do that with the volume that we get what's going on, then I don't repost it. But I bet a bunch of you have probably gotten a donation, so don't stop sending them. Just know that I'm sorry for not being able to repost, but I gotta be careful. That's so nice of you to donate. Yeh, listen at the end of the day. If it does go somewhere weird, I don't care. But if it doesn't, then great, I'm happy to help. Wow yeah, flutter, she says with dead eyes. All right, Diamond, if you wanna catch up with Diamond on Instagram or X, where will we find you?
Speaker 3: At Diamond Sincere on Instagram, at Diamond Sincere underscore on X.
Speaker 1: I am at Baby Hot Sauce on Instagram. And we found out recently why my page has been in the dark, and that is because somebody took a shot on an Instagram comment and I said, dear broke looking toad, please hop away, and he reported me for bullying, even though he belied me first. And then apparently that is what has put my account into turmoil. That is sick. I have to say, if that's what it was, that's fine. Of all the people, and I think wow, people come at me like, especially on that one video. There were so many comments and I did look like shit in that video whatever, but there were so many comments. I just clap back at one and now I'm banned. I came out for a minute, got smacked right back into my whole damn. So anyway, you can find me kind of at Baby Hot Sauce on Instagram and on Twitter. I don't really I'm gonna dead name it like I said last time Twitter and on Twitter, and I think that's really it. I don't really do anything else yet. I have a TikTok account that I've posted zero videos on, so I just lurk, I watch things. That's all all right until next time. We love you. You can definitely hit us with a talkback when you need. Oh god, Andrew's back. We were getting ready to wrap this shit up.
Speaker 2: Man, what are we rapping? I can rap? Just can't.
Speaker 1: For not one second did anyone think you could wrap? Oh yeah, we have to go. Don't fix the mic because or not talk tell them where they can find you on social media.
Speaker 2: Wow, I really got it in at the best time. At Andrew Pug where on Instagram's.
Speaker 1: On Instagram at Andrew Pug Leave us a talk back. Hey, if you have some constructive criticism, we would love to hear that too. We love all the nice things, it's amazing, but I would also take like a Hey, I hate when you talk about throw on the blank.
Speaker 2: Do not open that door. Keep her closed because let me tell you something. We've done that once or twice for serial killers in the depths that we went to quite extreme.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you guys are kind of pansies about stuff. Are you gonna get better?
Speaker 2: You see?
Speaker 1: Look there goes, But how are you gonna get better if you don't take some feedback from people. Doesn't mean you have to listen, Yeah, or necessarily change something. I want to listen. I want to hear. Okay, yeah, but I mean if you only have nice things to say to us, like you're funny and pretty and amazing, that's fine too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would love that.
Speaker 1: Actually, Okay, tell Andrew he's pretty, Andrew, you're so pretty. You're welcome until Oh wait, like follow, subscribe.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, make sure you like this podcast. Make sure you're pressing the subscribe button wherever you're listening to this podcast. Leave a review. We love reading reviews. We should do that one next time too. Yeah, go through the reviews. Those are fun.
Speaker 1: We'll read reviews.
Speaker 2: Leave us a review, yeah, super fun. So like follow and leave us a review.
Speaker 1: We'd appreciate it and appreciate it and subscribe all those things like follow a review, subscribe, We love you until next time, Say bye bye bye,