Speaker 1: I say I became that way from It was really a conversation that I had with my mama. I had a conversation with my mother man, and I don't even think I ever talked about this before, but I had a conversation with my mother about my father. And she never talked to me about who my father was. She talked to me about how my father was like you act like your daddy, you look like your daddy, you lie like your daddy, but she never.
Speaker 2: Told me who he was as a man.
Speaker 1: And having this conversation where it was just spurred the moment, like I said, I'm, you know, staying in North Carolina. I went home to visit and I had just went through some shit and stopped dealing with a female based on.
Speaker 2: Some bullshit that I did.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, And I'm having a conversation and I just I asked my mama. I was like, my daddy ever cheat on you? And she was like, cheat on me? She said, cheat on me? She was like, what made you ask me that? I'm like, I'm just wondering if you ever went through that with my father. She was like, oh, with you out here, nigga, got you dig in the streets.
Speaker 2: This my mom.
Speaker 1: That's how she talked to me, like, what you got your digging in the streets. I'm like, yeah to an extent, but I just was wondering, if you know, because I don't know who my daddy. I don't know if I got something. I don't know if this nigga was a you know, if he had that black snake moaning. I'm like, was this nigga the hound dog or who was he in that regard? Because I'm at this point, I'm feeling like a sucker because I had got caught doing some shit that was some sucking shit I missed and caught me up lying about some sucker shit, and I just felt like, man, and that's the only person I can come to about it. So she was like, your daddy ain't never had the cheat on me. She's like, your daddy ain't never told me nothing but what it was. She was like, so that's the only And that's why I feel like I ain't had nobody to ever meet that standard since then, because everybody that came in contact with me then been full of shit. And I ain't a bitch that you can play with like that, and I'm like, you know what, that changed my perspective, and they gave me a little glimpse into Okay, my daddy was a he was telling the truth. What does that even look like? What does it feel like to look a woman in the face and be able to tell her some shit that did make her turn around and walk away from you and be all right with it. I had no idea what that was to say some to a woman. But is your saying I'm good taking the l of you not getting whatever it is you I had no idea what that felt like. I didn't even know that that was something that could be done outside of the type of relationships that I saw my uncles have. That was, you know, pimps. That's a different type of look the level of love and relationship. I'm not that nigga, I know that, but as far as I've never seen what it looks like to freely have that conversation and be okay with the result of having it turned out. And from that moment I remember, I went back down to North Carolina and I just cut everything off. I ain't do no fucking I just went to work, did my shows, went home, and did the same thing I read I'm talking about poured into myself. I rode around, I talked to my poured into me, And when I came out of it, I remember the first conversation that I had why I told a woman, I don't think I want to ever be married or be in a relationship because I did the research on where all this shit came from, Like where does this even come from?
Speaker 2: Why do we believe in it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like why do we believe? Why do people want to why do you have to have a wedding ring? Where did that come from? And where did this idea of love come from? That we because we questioned everything else. We are questioned religion, We are question the every all of the systems that's in place, the government. But when it come to the dick pussy game, that's the only one that's truth.
Speaker 2: You gotta do it this way.
Speaker 1: So and just learning and opening my mind up to all of this different information, I realized that, man, you got to establish who you are and the way that I've always been. I've never had to even ask a woman to go with me. I wrote two yes no maybe soul letters in my life.
Speaker 2: Them the only two times I've never had to ask.
Speaker 1: Every other time it's women coming up on me like hey man, what's up with you? So that's just made me understand the type of energy that I have naturally. So do I curate that and learn how to work within that or do I strip myself for that to try to conform to what people say count in regards to my interaction with women. And I chose the latter, the previous, you know what I mean. I chose to embrace who I am and how things have always worked naturally for me and build on that.
Speaker 2: And that isn't that how long it's been?
Speaker 1: Shit, it's been I'm thirty six now twenty three, so you know what I mean that it's been a long time, and I've been living.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, to click into.
Speaker 1: That, yeah, I mean very young, And like I said, I've grown more over time regards to being able to explain it, Like my explanation of it now has grown exponentially versus when I was that young, because I've lived it and I've been through all of the different ls that you take in being this way, because emotions are very unusual and can get tricky when you're dealing with a woman because.
Speaker 2: They hear what you say, but your.
Speaker 1: Actions are gonna make them feel a certain way, Like I only know how to love give love the way I know how to give it. So if you're telling me you accept me as who I am, and I choose to give you the love that I give, you can in turn trick yourself into believing I want something else without involving me in that decision.
Speaker 2: And if you do that, that's on you.
Speaker 1: And I've given myself the ability to be able to separate myself from it, but it doesn't change the fact that I still have to have that conversation. And then having those conversations, I've been able to learn the things that I need to lead with more and more as I have them over the years, the things that I need to explain when I meet a woman. If you're showing any interest, because I'm not coming over there fucking with you. I'm good, you know what I mean. It's good to look at you. You look lovely. I give you a compliment. You look lovely in your dress to day, you beautiful, lovely, have a good dayat But I'm not doing nothing else because whatever you got going on, that's on you. I don't want nothing from you. I didn't turn down more pussy than most niggas they've been offered, So I'm not end of that day. And it's not something that I'm not. That's the least valuable thing on you. That's something that a nigga gave me. That's something my uncle gave me. The pussy is the least valuable thing on a woman unless you a pimp. So if you ain't a pimp, ain't pussy, ain't valuable up here? The mind's what a mind like.
Speaker 2: So because you'll come give me that pussy and ruin everything else.
Speaker 1: I guess exactly. And if that's all you got to give me, that's all you ever gonna be worth. And if I can't get you to sell it, then we're never had nothing. So it's like being able to navigate through these conversations that I've had over the years have gotten me to a point now where I sit and it's so many people around that just black ball, Nah, nigga, your perspective gonna change. Wait till you get this age, Wait till you get that age. And I understand it because you're not doing anything in thee but projecting with your capacity to interact with a woman or the opposite sexy is on to me, and I'm not mad at you about that, but people don't understand, like, no, you don't have to love in the way that you say love that you're being told that you've been told that doesn't work that way. And I watch my mama play that game with niggas my whole life.
Speaker 3: Love is no different than pain, right, So you can't tell me if you pinch me when it starts to hurt.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you what pain is to me, right, and I'm telling you what love is to me. And people gotta be able to accept that. Man, I think you put some real good game down.
Speaker 2: With I mean people, are you know? It's like you know.
Speaker 1: One of the reasons why I think it's so much divorce in America, Loan, and I truly believe this. I think people get divorced at the rate they get divorced.
Speaker 2: That and this is the thing.
Speaker 1: You got a fifty something percent divorce rate in America, not to mention the other twenty percent who stay together and can't stand each other just because they don't want to go seventy right.
Speaker 2: The reason why people.
Speaker 1: Get divorced so much or get married so quickly, is because you don't have to get divorced in the same capacity that you get married. See, when you get married, you go down and get your paperwork from the.
Speaker 2: Judge, you know, the justice of the peace.
Speaker 1: But then you had that big ceremony and you wear a white dress, and you listen to Brian make night songs, and you eat sam and or steak, and you had the first dance, and you do all of this shit, and everybody get to come cry and have this beautiful ceremony and watch you tell this person how you gonna be with him for the rest of your life until death.
Speaker 2: Do you pardon all of that?
Speaker 1: Then you get to go get divorced in private, only you and your lawyer. You get to hear that shit y'all say to each other when y'all hate each other. But if in America you had to get divorced like you get married, if you get divorced, you gotta now have the same ceremony where we get to come watch y'all tell each other why y'all can't stand each other other, the same way we had to watch y'all tell each other how y'all was gonna be together for the rest of your life.
Speaker 2: And why y'all wasted.
Speaker 1: And wasted all our time and go and going and doing all of this and coming sitting in here and if you want, you know, because people want you to be a part of the success story. But the failure they want to keep private. And the thing about it is in regards to the relationships. To me, people are bullshitting out here. That's what I see most of the time. Nigga, you faking. You the realist nigga in the world. But you got all these women in the cut that you scared to tell us because she gonna what because she's gonna leave you for Yeah, she.
Speaker 2: Deserve to leave you, sucker ass, be a real man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't play like it. Every woman just watching this didn't know me that fuck with me. No, he don't play I don't go for that.
Speaker 2: Me neither.
Speaker 1: And that's the reason why you can say it publicly because you I've been saying this shit publicly for years. If it was any faking I was doing, you know how many how quick a motherfucker would be like that, that nigga lie, he'd have been my boyfriend for the past. Because that's the thing to embarrass me. You embarrassing yourself because all you gonna do is tell exactly what I told you, And have all these women who pretend like they don't understand. They call you dumbest, fucking the comments, a bitch better than me, ain't nowhere in the world. I ain't sharing and all of that. Okay, cool, that's cool for you, But I don't subscribe to that. And it's not just about sex. Fucking take the pussy out of it. Like there's certain women that bring certain shit to the presence. When I'm in their presence, I don't even fuck it my manager, like I was telling you, But man, I wouldn't hit her if she was a punching bag.
Speaker 2: We that's my family.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna talk to her on the phone for three hours sometimes. Energy, I'm gonna have conversations with her.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you to feel that position to be next to me.
Speaker 3: It gotta be that, yeah, I mean, but not even sexual ya mentally like energy.
Speaker 2: This somebody.
Speaker 1: If I got a problem, I'll hit her and ask her her a it. What do you think about this? What do you think about that? That's somebody that serves a purpose in my life. That's beyond anything. And I fuck sex, but what she serves as a purpose in my life, I'm not gonna be explaining to you because you feel like you don't understand why we took a picture with my arm around her.
Speaker 2: I'm not playing that game with nobody.
Speaker 3: Stop playing with me.
Speaker 2: Just what somebody told you. Yeah, like you know all the band.
Speaker 3: If it takes me to run my business, and you think I got time to deal.
Speaker 2: With this low level boards, shit, yeah they do. I don't even got time.
Speaker 1: But you if you don't establish that, they'll play them games. And then the thing is, that's just a test. It's like every man is the way I explain it, Loan is every man is the professor of his own court. This is I'm Chico being one oh one, and as a professor when you come, if you come in and take my class, the first thing I'm gonna give you is my syllabus. And this is who and what and everything that you're gonna get out of this course. This is what I'm offering from the door. You got a choice as to whether or not you want to drop this bitch or take it from the door. If you choose to take it, after a certain time, you can't do nothing but get an ale fail this bit a pass, a failed class. If you fail, you failed out, and you can't take this bitch no more.
Speaker 2: That's how I operated as a man. Ain't no coming back.
Speaker 1: You fail out, you fail out, And that's cool because at least you'll respect me, and I respect you because I ain't told you no bullshit. You just couldn't adheit to it once you thought you looked at it, and you thought maybe you was tricking yourself to think you can change me or me, or you think you can trick me into thinking that.
Speaker 2: You did what.
Speaker 1: You ain't fuck with me yet, that's what women tell me that all the time, or you just ain't met her yet met who? You know how many raw ass women that I have in my life that loved me to death that I ain't never got to put no dick nowhere near? You telling me that I ain't found somebody that's worth me loving in the way that you think love is supposed to go because I ain't did it the way you respect it. That's disrespectful to me as a man and how I curate relationships. But I've gotten to a point over the years that I know, it's no point of trying to fight that fight, because why would I want to try to change your perspective. You entitled to that, and that's the reason why you not gonna be over here with me. But anybody that's over here knows I'm gonna show up the same person I've always been, just a better and better version of it. And if you get the benefit from that, then that means that you understand what comes with me. So don't come at me with nothing that I've already explained to you in this syllabus. If you understand what I'm telling you, whatever you tell yourself to be okay with it.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to take that away from you.
Speaker 1: I could, and in certain moments I feel like I should have when I've had to have those conversations with what well I thought and I thought and how you think that? I mean, because you be over here and i'd be everywhere. Yeah, the same way I'm over here, laid up with you, kissing and loving on you and making you laugh and we having a good time. It's somebody somewhere else that I had the same experience with in the way that we do. But that ain't stop me from having it with you, right, But if you want me to do this exclusively with you, then I'm not the nigga for you. And you've been wasting your time trying to imagine that I am.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you're not gonna trick me. You know, I ain't gonna do nothing that ain't been done. You ain't gonna do it a different way. I'm the one doing this.
Speaker 1: Shit, right, But I owe it to you to give you the respect of letting you know that before you invest your time and energy as a woman, Because it's a nigga out here that's gonna play whatever game you want to play.
Speaker 2: There's plenty of them.
Speaker 1: It's just not me. I'm just not the one that's playing that game. So don't try to force me to be. This the terror dome over here. In regards to public perception and what people think and accept its socially normal, and regards to interaction, it's totally different. And I ain't talking like on no polygamy and all that that ship. I ain't doing none of that. I run my own program. I ain't subscribing and nobody's doctrine, but my own God has given me the ability to develop my own doctrine in regards to my interaction with anybody of the opposite sex, and this is me.
Speaker 2: This is my doctrine.
Speaker 1: So if you overhear, we ain't subscribing to nothing but the Book of Chico Bean. So you can be a part of that or not. Either way, I'm cool.
Speaker 2: Right, and it don't hurt me.
Speaker 3: And it's important that people know I'm not emotionally attached to.
Speaker 2: Whatever this is.
Speaker 3: And they may yeah, yeah, listen, I bless you, Yeah, blessings, blessing on every level.
Speaker 2: I mean me too, but I'm mad about that. I mean that.
Speaker 3: I hope you wish you the best out all the way macause I'm keen. I'm keen Kong. I know what's going on. You know when you over here, we gonna win. Man, whoever around me, were.
Speaker 1: Gonna every day and I'm talking about hell every day.
Speaker 2: And you know what I'm saying. You not getting nothing mediocre. I'm not.
Speaker 1: I don't care what you get from nobody else. It's only one of me. You can never get what you get from me from not another motherfucker on the planet because I'm the only one. So if you loving what I'm doing and what I'm laying down. And that's what I try to tell women when I had these conversations, like you expect a man to be something that you haven't given him the ability to be safe or feel safe enough to be in front of you. Yes, and as a man, if you come in like we come in like, I ain't talking about these niggas out here selling dreams. Hey, look hey, but if you one of them, niggas like Pimpcy and the words of the pimp got long live the pimp. It's never too late to stop being a bitch, shake back, get out that shit, my niggas.
Speaker 2: But I'm not this not for you.
Speaker 1: I'm talking to the niggas that got the standard and the honor to be able to lead into who they really are with a woman from jump.
Speaker 2: If you do that, even.
Speaker 1: If you are with the relationships and you want to be in a relationship, and you because there are men out here who you know really conform to that and do their best, and then you expect this man to be something that you've never even shown him the grace or the space that he's safe enough to be able to trust that he's not gonna get chance.
Speaker 2: Starves for being around you and then you judge him for it, and you that's you demonize him for you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And it's like I tell women, you got to create a If you've created a space for a man and you tell them that this is who I'll be yourself and I'm.
Speaker 2: Showing you and then he still don't do that, then.
Speaker 1: That's a sucker and you need to get this far away from that nigga as possible. But if you find a man and you say, look, this is who I'm allowing you to be who you are in full, just be honest with me about who that is. And that's what most women say until they run into a nigga that's honest with it. Then they can't take it because you've been getting the lives feel so bad that you know what I mean. You just think you want the opposite, but when you get the opposite, you realize all that it is the lies feel So if the lies hurt so much that you think this, I gotta get the opposite. But no, what you really want is you want what you have in your mind to be played out by somebody in real time.
Speaker 2: And that's okay. Just establish it. That's what you're looking for.
Speaker 1: I'm looking for a man to do what I want him to do in the times that I want him to do it. And I'm gonna do the shit that he wants me to do for him in the times that he wants me to do it. And that's gonna be a situation exclusive even have that in it not be exclusive. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But what you.
Speaker 3: Provide a level of things for you just it ain't exclusive just to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's the possessiveness that comes with it, Like it's like you don't you don't own anybody's energy, Like even if you know you see, that's my man, that's my lady. And the thing is, and being on the outside looking in, I'm able to get so much different perspective. Like one of the things that I talk about on my shows is the type of games that women get the benefit of running because nigga are so horrible at running game when it comes to y'all, because y'all are too in depth. You pay attention to us in details like you. I mean, when a woman is sitting watching you sleep, nigga, like and she just she's paying attention to your movements I'm all the way down to the way you lay at night, you know what I'm saying. Like, So she's documenting these things as a woman in her mind, and she's paying attention to where if you come in and put your drawers in the wrong place too many times in the row, something different. So now she's fishing. She looking for some shit. And niggas are so sloppy that we believe that in doing all of this dirt you didne got away with it for so long that you start to think you immune to getting caught up because you think that you telling the truth outside of everywhere but in your household. Now, I'm good long as my bitches d ain't gonna say nothing, but nah that it don't work like that, you gonna get caught.
Speaker 2: And once she catch you.
Speaker 1: The difference between us and them is if you catch your girl doing something wrong, you snapping immediately.
Speaker 2: Cas bitch, I can't believe I to knock your mother.
Speaker 1: You tripping but a woman nothing and make you believe that she still believe you the nigga you're pretending to be.
Speaker 2: Every day, that's the get you.
Speaker 3: Every day she's still doing it, She's still doing everything and kissing you and giving you pussy and all that.
Speaker 2: But nigga, little do you know.
Speaker 1: If she did, and if that's it, and if she ever run into a nigga that bring out that part of her that she was thinking that you was pretended. Oh my god, man, because she just needs to be convinced god, Oh my god, man, I'm talking about I noticed from experience loom like the way that I've seen women transition in my dealings with them versus what they had to be doing prior to getting to meet. It's like, Man, if that nigga knew you did ship like this.
Speaker 2: He'd kill everybody. He had killed every because.
Speaker 1: He thought you was that, not even knowing that you just ain't had that part of your femininity tapped into.
Speaker 3: To bring out who you really are as a woman. He married you as that, not when he figured out that you wasn't who he married he didn't know he does. The thing is, most of the time, I give you a perfect example. This girl I deal with love to death.
Speaker 2: Man. She was in a relationship, you know, married for a long time, and like she gave.
Speaker 1: And it's proved this to me because I thought she was bullshit and she gave this man all of the options in the world to stay married.
Speaker 2: Like, look, I noticed who you is.
Speaker 1: These bitches keep hitting me, these women keep calling me, they keep contacting me.
Speaker 2: This obviously has to be who you are.
Speaker 1: Fuck it, just be real about the fact that you are at and we'll work around it. What the like snapped on it because the nigga hasn't accepted the fact of who he is.
Speaker 2: He mad he got caught alone.
Speaker 1: Once she got out and ran into a nigga like me, it's like, oh, that's how you come on, I got something to show you and who she turned into now she unrecognizable to this nigga because you gotta still deal with him, And he hated her for it because he's like, bitch, you.
Speaker 2: Mean to tell me you was this the whole time? Yeah, she was.
Speaker 1: You just want a nigga to get it out of it. And you don't even know who your woman is if you being a fake version of yourself and your household. It's a woman in there that you have no clue.
Speaker 3: Who she really is, and you done convinced her because that's the only reason she does exactly.
Speaker 1: She thinking you this nigga, and she thinking who she is is based off of somebody who don't exist for real. And once she find out that you faking, oh my, that's the light bulb to go off in her head.
Speaker 3: Oh god, man, it's so crazy.
Speaker 2: Man seen him?
Speaker 3: Don the light bulb cut on? You mean to tell me he ain't.
Speaker 1: It's nasty, it's nasty work, and you can't never get back after that. You can try, but you'll never be Yeah, you stole something from her time, and it's the thing it like for me. That's why I don't have no sympathy when it comes to women chastising me. From my perspective, I embrace it. I get it, baby girl, I get it. You you've never had a man be this way with you to where you understand it. It's possible for a woman to be loved in that capacity.
Speaker 2: Still you you've never no, you good man. I don't ain't worry about that ship. Whatever it is.
Speaker 1: The conversation is beautiful me like you haven't experience what that feels like. And I can't be mad at you that you think I'm crazy or think that any woman who's over here with me is crazy for dealing with it.
Speaker 2: I respect it.
Speaker 1: It's because you've never even experienced what it feels like that And if you have and you didn't like it, then I can respect that too. Whatever it is that's making you feel like I'm wrong dumbs up to you. But just know I'm not coming over here trying to change your mind?
Speaker 2: Know will you be able to change mind?
Speaker 1: And we as long as we can operate and those parameters, everything smooth. But unfortunately, in a lot of cases, women like to engage you because they just so used to getting lied to and finessed by niggas that they think every niggas finessing in line.
Speaker 2: Niggas feel like we what we tell them, but they just.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah they came, man till they want to tell you how many bitches they got. That's the craziest shit to me. Like, what do you think causes from your perception being at you know, high level thinking?
Speaker 2: How operating? Man? You know what I mean? Not?
Speaker 1: Like, what do you think makes if you can pinpoint one thing makes niggas afraid to be real with they woman.
Speaker 2: I think it's something about the vulnerability, you know. It's like.
Speaker 3: I let that lady in too, She's seen a different side of me.
Speaker 2: I don't know I really can't relate to it. I can't really wrap my mind.
Speaker 1: Or what was the thing that made you stop telling lies? If you ever have just what.
Speaker 3: Made me stop telling lines is because it was it didn't make sense.
Speaker 2: It was it was just too much. It became too much just to remember. And then you arguing about it. I don't argue. I got ship to do. Yeah, I ain't got time to be going back like so when you.
Speaker 3: Know, and then my ship just cut off on just randomly, just one day. I'm just like, yo, you know what, I don't even accept talking about that, like that's over with. You don't like that I let you. I was already like that anyway. I just I didn't tell you because I thought it'd hurt your feelings.
Speaker 2: But I was already slick, like if you leave, you leave. I've been like that forever and ever and ever. You see what I'm saying. So I'm saying to myself one day, I just say, you know what, this.
Speaker 3: Woman right here is bothering me about shit that I feel as though it's frivolous, And in the grand scheme, it is frivolous because if me and your relationship ain't been affected what's the problem.
Speaker 2: What the fuck are we talking about? Exactly?
Speaker 1: And that's the part that I always have found to be something that makes me feel so good about the way that I operate and move because I'm not entertaining none of that shit, Like you stop trying me. I got two rules. Don't play with my manhood, don't play with my intelligence. Yes, those are two things that I've invested too much time, energy, sweat, blood, tears and all that into for you to try to think that you're finessing me out of either one. So, for example, like my ring that I got on, right, I had a girl that I dealt with hit me, like, take that ring off.
Speaker 2: I'm like what she was like? Oh well, I just was saying.
Speaker 1: Because the perspective that you have on marriage, I wouldn't think that you would attach yourself to anything that has First of all, what is who you talking to? What the fuck is you talking about?
Speaker 2: Like? First of all, you.
Speaker 1: Are talking to somebody who has always been consistent. So the fact that you felt like you needed to try to ask me something through some shit that don't make no sense is a problem for me. So what you really want to talk about? Because obviously whatever it is I've been doing in my explanation to you about who I am isn't enough. So now I'm about to give it to you one hundred percent raw since you feel like you can question me about some shit that one don't have nothing to do with you, and two don't make no goddamn sense. I don't give a fuck about what nobody think about me being having this ring on my finger. Got it because it looked good. But if you think I'm married because I got it on, good for you. But somebody who knows me and knows how to operate for you to try me like that, now we got a problem because now you you just tried me and tried to use that as a way to be in and introduce a question that you really wanted to ask. So now I ain't gonna let you ask you know what, since you want, let's let's get to it like I buy boom. And now it's like, well I didn't want to know all that. Yes, you you had to because you beat around because who I told you I was prior to that wasn't enough for you to make make you not try me in that regard. So now it's my obligation and duty to make sure we never have this problem agoundary testing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they do little things like that, they shooting ship out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. I always tell like I tell girls. Me and Big Bang was talking the other day. He was saying, Man, niggas always talking about what they.
Speaker 2: Little hole told them.
Speaker 3: Why my little hold on never tell me nothing because it's established that we don't talk about men.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't talk about it.
Speaker 1: I'm not having no conversations, and my perspective is different. I'm an ego opportunity nigga. You know how niggas say. I do what I want you to do what I tell you.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: Man, my uncle told me a long time ago. If you don't wake up in the morning to wash it pussy, it don't belong to you. It's hers. It'll never be yours. It's just your turn. So you just make sure that whatever she doing when it is not your turn, ain't fucking up your turn.
Speaker 2: That's just the way.
Speaker 1: I don't care what you do when I'm not around, as long as whatever you're doing when I'm not around don't bring me no problems when I am around. Were good because you've grown and you able to do what you want to do as long as it ain't no niggas out here mad at me. If you saying that I'm the only nigga you fuck with and all that, then I'm gonna hold you to that because I.
Speaker 2: Ain't ask you for that, but you ain't ain't got to that.
Speaker 1: I don't care about none of that because I'm out here doing what I do and I'm a bunch of different places, So I understand. If you need that companionship and consistency consistently, then who am I to stop you from getting that? But if you really fucking with me, then when I show up, just make sure that the other nigga got the same level of understanding that I got. If not, stay the fuck away from it, because I don't play them type of games, you know what I mean. It's like it's very easy for me in regards to keeping myself from having to deal with the bullshit that comes with the interaction that niggas. That I see niggas go through with women, I can't be ran up on. I'm traumatized. I seen the nigga. I love the death mister Charles. I loved this nigga This was one of them dudes I looked up to as a young nigga.
Speaker 2: My Aunt Mary was fucking with him.
Speaker 1: I seen him run out his own establishment because my aunt Murray walked in there and he was in there with a woman.
Speaker 2: He ran out it.
Speaker 1: Let's be like you in here with a woman, bitch, come in, you run out your own building.
Speaker 2: That fucked me up.
Speaker 1: And I didn't realize how that fucked me up until I got caught up like that and Slick did some shit like that. It tore into my spirit and let me know that I'm like, man, I just did some mister Charlie ass shot feel like a whole my god. Man, I can't never do no ship like that no more. And I realized that I'm the reason why you the reason it's your fault, nigga, because you gotta be able to stand on a woman saying no, thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm good and that's cool. You know what I'm saying. That's cool.
Speaker 1: That's something that I didn't learned to accept. It's cool to look at you cool to. I ain't ever somebody tell you I slid in, they d m they lines. I ain't got none of that energy for nobody.
Speaker 3: And then they'll do that kind of ship for they have a screen shot and some ship like I don't even talk.
Speaker 2: Like no, nah man, nah man.
Speaker 3: And if you come to me about any screen shots and all that, you got to get out the car.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about the car my life. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, certain, because life you're done, because that showed me the operating level that you at.
Speaker 1: You still operate, you you still got the dolls. Yeah, Michael, you got to flopping this bitch. We we somewhere else with.
Speaker 2: It, you know what I mean. But but you.
Speaker 1: Gotta be really willing to all the niggas listening. Man, this ship sound good, but it takes you gotta be staying on beniners as they saying. Now, you gotta really do it because it sound good, it sounds great. But when you don't live up to that. Man, the way a woman gonna take into your spirit for faking, she's gonna make you feel I ain't no.
Speaker 2: And she pay everything.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, man, she gonna kill you, I mean bad, and it's and it's.
Speaker 3: Gonna you're gonna be buried alive because you gonna die in that house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But out here you're gonna still make it look good. But boy, when you go home, yeah, you gonna know. And she'll tell you. Man, think about them girls. An he can be a step out here. He get in there and she'll tell that nigga about itself.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Perfect perfect example of that is Dead President's cutting. Remember Dead President's cut It When that nigga pulled up and that nigga say, man, you know, man, man, stay the funk away from my family.
Speaker 2: That nigga said, what did you say?
Speaker 1: And smack that nigga with that gun and told them and say, nigga, I took care of these motherfuckers when you wasn't around. Little nigga, like, nigga, don't you ever bite the hand that feeds you. That's a reality for so many niggas out here because you are letting another motherfucker feed your household because you ain't being who you really are to go out here and face the world for real. So it's some nigga that it either got lucky enough to beat the odds or that your woman is subscribing to. And you will never know I'm talking about. You can't imagine the type of I didn't been around women that then gave me some of the tricks that they run when they whoa. I mean it's different, man, it's different. I'm talking about in the same room with you. And you'll never know because niggas ain't gonna say nothing again.
Speaker 3: They giving the self rewards in the future. Yeah, they sit for you.
Speaker 2: You even running in the home. That's home.
Speaker 3: That yay, that's my professor, dude, I be learning from ya.
Speaker 2: Dave taught me that, my professor.
Speaker 1: God, yeah, we don't even hold niggas, don't even hold them over to the same standard as women do women in the same scenario. If you got a man that's cheating on a woman and a woman that's cheating on a man, If the woman scream and go to social media and be like, I'm fucking your man, nobody says nothing. That's what if a nigga we all as a unit, like what type of bitch ass niggas?
Speaker 2: You man?
Speaker 1: We don't even hold each other to the standard. And when you think about that as a man, that should let you know how easy it is for your bitch to get away with the shit that you out here trying to get away with. It's like the nigga said on the old school song who making love to your old lady? While you was out making love? Niggas exactly it's going down. You think it's not going don't ever think it can't be you, nigga. No niggas above it. Your bitch will get hit out here. I don't give a fuck who you is this nigga, she.
Speaker 3: Make, what you make, who you are, how much money you got, how many niggas you just.
Speaker 2: Stepping on the chopping block.
Speaker 1: She is on the board out here, if she out here in these streets, No niggas above it. I've seen it happen to the best of them across the board.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 1: Nigga, you just got to change your perspective. That's the only thing that you can do, because it's no way that you can shield yourself from that ship.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. Sometimes you got it and then you're playing in the water trying not to get wet.
Speaker 2: There you go. It's impossible. It's impossible. It is impossible.
Speaker 3: I want I wanted to ask you too, man, how many minutes of comedy can you do an hour special?
Speaker 2: Right now? Yeah? I can do it three hours, specially right now.
Speaker 1: Without Yeah, there is four o'clock, it's eight twenty even look at the time. I mean, but that's just you know, that's how natural it is.
Speaker 2: Man, it's very rare.
Speaker 3: How do you craft an hour show? How would you go about something like that?
Speaker 1: It depends on what it is in what space I'm in at the time that I'm crafting it.
Speaker 2: Like I already know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna call my first hour special is just what of the odds, because just the odds of the way that things have transitioned and came about for me. But I ain't in no rush to do it because, like I said, I'm I'm operating on a.
Speaker 2: Different playing field.
Speaker 1: Like I if I was to do what people felt like I was supposed to do, then I wouldn't be who I am right now, because listening to the open air is what fuck you up? Me being able to do an hour of comedy I can. As long as I ever been on stage was two hours and forty five minutes alon by myself, And that's and that's that's tomorrow. Tomorrow is a college show. Them different like they the college show. They you know, these as youngins, so they just want to they want to you know, they want to turn up and party and talk, and they still they still want the jokes, but it's they're not gonna, you know, sit there and let you work your way through. And hey, so you know what I mean. When I'm in the comedy club, it's engaging. I'm able to engage a whole room of people. Like the silence is what I revel And it's not the I love the laughter, but it's that silence that come after the laughter to let me know where I'm at in the game. When I look around the room and everybody's what's next, What's next? You know what I'm saying, Like, what's that's the part of the game.
Speaker 2: Freestyl I mean always freestyle. No, you got your jokes that you tell.
Speaker 1: But I always allow myself to be driven by the room. Like I did a showing Raleigh. It was a nigga in the name mister Higgins, like that was on his driver's license. I asked, like, what's your name man? He was like, mister Higgins. I'm like, man, what's your name?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: He said, mister Higgins. Nigga pulled his wallet out. His name was m I. S. T. E. R.
Speaker 2: Higgins. I'm like nigga you.
Speaker 1: Named after a teddy bear that's crazy than a motherfucker, And then the whole thirty minutes, I'm like.
Speaker 2: Is you a mad at Mommy? I wasn't, mister is and this.
Speaker 1: Nigga walk in Like it's just those type of things you can't account for, and a lot a lot of people call it crowd work, but what it really is is just you being able to engage the people that's coming to see you to make it a tailored experience to what's going on in that room right then. But a special is a little different because come say, crowd work is it is not it? It doesn't translate on camera because you can't do it on a special if you're taping conventionally. But that crowd work still gives you a different perspective in something that you may have been figuring out how to write a joke about. Like I always do a set a part of my set every show I do, or most of the shows that I do, where I talk about my perspective on relationships because it's just such a major thing that people always want to hear my perspective on. And then having those conversations the questions that I get to ask the crowd. It provokes the thoughts that moved that hour that I'm gonna do. Like, for example, my showing San Antonio this past weekend, I'm talking about getting divorced and I asked a dude. I said, you married. He was like no, I said you've ever been married? He was like yeah, I said you know how long you been divorced? He was like, man, about three years. I was like, what she do? Because you always hear about the nigga, it's always that side what she do?
Speaker 2: Tell me about what she do that made you say fuck it?
Speaker 1: He was like, yeah, man, she got my costole three times. I'm like, she got your costole three times? How the fuck that happened? He said that she was fucking three different niggas at three different points in their relationships and let them niggas drive his car so much so that he had to report this shit stolen to get it back.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: You hear some shit like that and that opens up with like, nigga, I didn't even know shit like that was going on out here. So for me, an hour special is meja. At whatever point I decide to do it, it's just me putting together an hour or an hour ten. Yeah, of course I've had to write them for other people, you know what I mean, Like being on wild'n Out. That's one of the things that you learn, like I have been. You ask anybody when in that space, Chico, what you think about this?
Speaker 2: Chico? What should I say here? Chico? I know how to write.
Speaker 1: I'm a writer first, like so it's just when it comes to me, I'm talking about me on stage, I'm talking about my life. I have a different type of audacity. That's where this ship comes from. Like I don't have to write down my emotions and feelings.
Speaker 2: I have to structure it now. But I do that. Like for me too, who's your favorite black comic? Earthquake is my favorite comedy? Top three? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah yeah, that's my personal favorite, personal top three. That's a loaded question for me, man, because I consume so much comedy, you know, even.
Speaker 2: Before I became Black.
Speaker 1: Quake, Dave and Martin, as far as me growing up, watching that had the biggest impact on me, Quake because that's who I saw the niggas who I looked up to laughing at when I saw them watch him, he.
Speaker 2: Wasn't selling as much.
Speaker 1: He was a fucking monster, even Bruce Bruce, Yeah, that comedy was fucking amazed. But the niggas that I grew up around that raised me, my uncles, my big big cousins and all of that. When I saw them, I'll never forget. I saw them watching Earthquake and this nigga told a joke that what about Muslims needing a short set in the summertime, Like they ain't got no Muslim short sets. Like the laughter that I saw as a young as a little boy, that that gave them dudes made me attached myself to him as a comedian and as I've watched him for the years. Like one of my favorite stand up specials if if you've never seen it, you should watch an Earthquake about goddamn time. One of the funny but it's like it ain't mainstream, but like that special is one of the greatest constructive specials ever, just because of the way that that it's rapid. If you don't even get a chance to breathe when that nigga is telling them jokes, it's just it's NonStop.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: He got a joke where he was like, man and all you niggas he go from out of one Joe. All you niggas, it ain't circumcised. You niggas need to be just stop the bullshit. Dick looking like a blunt. He's like, nigga almost lit this nigga nuts on fire of it. I thought this nigga had a blunt. Let me hit that all my bad. This nigga ain't got no draws on like that type of shit. That perspective was like, Nigga, that's you know what I mean, so quake because of the way that I saw him impact the people around me. Martin, because of the way that I laughed at him as a young man and still laughed at him throughout my life. At the same ship that I had been watching the whole time, but noticing something different about it each time I watch it. That's how deep is within Martin Lawrence's comedy style. I mean, it's to the point where everybody, every black person, you done seen pretty much every episode of Martin. But if Martin on, you're gonna watch Martin still replay value because you see so many different things that as you developed.
Speaker 2: That's what yeah, all the way.
Speaker 3: Think it gives the ability to Yeah, and that's the thing that you learn in regards to like, my writing style is just different.
Speaker 1: I don't write it down, but I write it uphill, you know what I mean. That's how I write it. But you absolutely write in regards to the way that you're able to layer different things within, like and being able to watch something a hundred times and be able to see.
Speaker 2: Something different or nervous. Yeah, all the way.
Speaker 1: Like so Martin because of just how in depth his comedy or how much of an impact he's had on me as an entertainer. Dave, because when I was at that age of adolescence, his comedy translated to me in a way where I never heard anybody put shit into perspective in the way that he had at that point. And Davis, Davis, I'm talking about something special.
Speaker 2: But like I remember, I watched.
Speaker 1: Killing Them Softly, which is his, uh, the first HBO special that he did. And in mind you, the thing that all the three of these dudes have in common is all of them are from my area. It's from DC, you know what I mean, in DC, Maryland area. But he told a joke about d C when he first came on stage. He was like, yeah, I'm from DC. He was like, remember when DC was, you know, the city where it was dangerous. He said, white people wouldn't even come to DC. They was looking at DC from Virginia like Nope, not yet, not yet, too much going on. And it's that alone. I'm like, Oh, that's what locked me in because I didn't know. I had seen him in the movie Half Baked, but I didn't know that he did stand up comedy until I saw Killing Them Softly And that shit is still one of the most brilliantly written specials that you could ever watch. And then in becoming a super fan from that point and mind you just as a fan of comedy watching how he's developed in his writing style and the Chappelle Show. Like when you think about The Chappelle Show and that level of comedy that defined the generation like Martin did. Martin defined the generation. The Chapelle Show defined the generation. That's a generational show in regards to where you say something from it and everybody know where you got it from.
Speaker 2: It grew up in a certain era.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that grew up in a certain era, and because of that, it translates down because you naturally pass it down. So you know, those I would say are my Top three as far as personal impact on me, guys that that I've watched now removing the three that you know myself, loose and fly, I got a dude. Top three Ogs versus Top three Young niggas, The Ogs, d Ray.
Speaker 3: D Ray Davis Man, d Ray Is is just yeah, Ray is he one of the men. D Ray so long, Corey Holkom, Cory's funny and.
Speaker 1: Man, oh geez that I have seen Lavell Crawford that nah nigga was hurting listen, man, that nigga. Lovell Croft made me cry last man. There's still a bunch of my man during Big Baby Brand when I'm big h Larry Sass nigga. But Lavell Crawford, Man, Man, that nigga. Man, that nigga. It'll hurt you. Man, It'll hurt you watching that nigga.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: So I say, hit them three, the o gs and something my my top three to watch. And I'm just talking about personally for me to watch work young.
Speaker 2: Niggas man stand up wise, we're just talking.
Speaker 3: Standing yeah, not social media. I'm talking about it. Don't confuse social media. They been good at dragging the social media cloud to comedy. But I'm talking about when you, as a comic sit.
Speaker 2: In the back of that and just laughstraw strawing, Man, what's my man name?
Speaker 1: I gotta give him. I gotta give him some love in this moment. Man, I'm having a brain fop with his name right now, though, hold on, let me see I'm looking up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, come back to him. I find him.
Speaker 1: Another young and that's that's funny that I've seen do stand up h It's a young dude out of DC named Fat Marco. Now, Fat Marco is somebody I allowed to come do some time in my MGM show, and just seeing how naturally funny he was on stage and seeing it. He's young in it, but that natural ability and the ship that he was talking about on stage, he's somebody that's gonna be a monster when he keep working at it. I'm trying to think of dudes that you wouldn't know to give him that. Look who else stand up wise, money bag, money bag mafia? He down with her, yeah, but he down with with us. But like this nigga is one of the funniest nigga. He's real big on the social media's skits and all of that already. But on stage man, just the way his mind worked. The niggas incredible man with the with the words and how you put them together. So I say, bag is one of my favorite to watch. And and mind you, this is all me, excluding my personal personal folks.
Speaker 2: This is just me.
Speaker 1: I gotta find my man name, I gotta give it to him. And this nigga is so goddamn funny man. Oh let me go through.
Speaker 2: We go through it.
Speaker 1: See, I mean, I know, man, we'll be here forever's left.
Speaker 2: You ain't never even do no intro nigga. We just came into fuck. It ain't no need and you know what it is already.
Speaker 1: But yeah, rob Ward comedy man, rob Ward, if you look him up, Man, that nigga is hilargy and minds you. This is me, you know, giving it to motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: You don't know.
Speaker 1: You know, I respect everybody I got lover, you know all of the guys that's that's doing it, you know from you know everybody. Man, It's too many to name, but I respect everybody and show love to everybody. You know what I'm saying because you know this ship, I'm not defined by this like this is just what I do. You know what I mean, if you a certain type of person, and you know what I mean, I respect your craft and I'm always show up and do whatever I can to support you. And if it's you know, some shit that I can do in my space, and we're gonna offer all of us do That's what the eighty five platform was about, us being able to create and open up opportunities in doors for other motherfuckers. And you know, like I Didne shared my stage with so many people. Salute to the og Slink Johnson. He just came through and did some shit. He just came through and just said what's up, just to say what's up and show love. I'm like, nigga, you hit the mind, Like yeah, my nigga, come performed, because why not? You know what I'm saying, You somebody I respect and fuck with, Like just you being able to be in front of these people that wouldn't see you or didn't haven't seen you, you know what I mean, Like you being able to be in that capacity gonna make them, you know, come fuck with you with your shit.
Speaker 2: The next time.
Speaker 1: And that's why I feel like I'm blessing the game because I didn't been received in that way from the Ogs, d Ray, Corey Duval, all of these people, man, I mean, the list goes on and Mike all At everybody, Kevin, all them niggas have embraced us, you know what I'm saying, especially in ways that Corey is the first person. Corey Holkan was the first person to take me on the road and pay me for comedy. Want put me on a plane to tell jokes. It's Corey holkom flew me to Dallas to do the add as an improv where I got this weekend on my own. This coming weekend, I'm performing there five shows by myself though. But the first time I was there, I was hosting for him. And this was twenty thirteen after we filmed wild'n Out, you know what I mean, the first person that did that. So me being blessed in the game that way, because you got a lot of these niggas that got hard stories when they come to the game and it make them jaded and bitter. I've been blessed not to have that. So I think that me being able to be that position allows me to be more open minded to the next generation, if you will, even though we the next generation, but the generation after us or the people that's been doing it longer than us. It ain't necessarily got that look or that shine.
Speaker 2: But you know them.
Speaker 1: And I'm not gonna act like I don't know who you are because I'm me and I'm in this position. No nigga, I know exactly who you is. I fuck with you, nigga. What you're doing this is, that is.
Speaker 2: What it is.
Speaker 3: Young niggas that too, man, because it's important that they know because this game for so long been stone them out, stonma them out, act.
Speaker 2: Like you don't see them, and you don't see them.
Speaker 3: And that can that can literally make a person stop. If they do it long enough, you could be right on the brink of that ship and they just don't look pasting you. And that's why I'm trying to tell the youngsters following me, is like, don't expect no nigga to.
Speaker 2: Validate this, yeah, because it ain't gonna happen. To give me. Give me three white comics. You you think it's fire? Oh man?
Speaker 1: Uh right, Okay, I do a O G and a young list O G. Bill Burr, Carlin, George Colin.
Speaker 2: Man and it's a dude named Dale Quinn. If you never heard of Dale Quinn. Look up Dale Quinn.
Speaker 1: This motherfucker is hilarious, man, ye Dale Quinn.
Speaker 2: Man, he is he doing yeah clubs?
Speaker 1: He's not like a super known person, you know what I mean, But I mean hilarious. You know what I mean, hilarious all the way. And then you know, you know Bert Kaiji fuck with Bert. You know Bert is is you know, cool, always show love and it's hilarious.
Speaker 2: I think he's more though, even though he's funny.
Speaker 1: Anthony Jesselnick, like, oh man, you gotta look up this. It's that dark humor, but that ship is hilarious, like if you in up just you know, having an open mind to be able to see comedy.
Speaker 2: Anthony jessel Nick. Uh who else?
Speaker 1: And this is just you know more than three But the youngins, the young white comics that I know Matt Rife and you know he was on wild'n Out and you know all of that, man, but you.
Speaker 3: Know he's raw on stage, always has been. So Matt Rife is my guy.
Speaker 1: He's not really young, but shortz I like Sharks is my.
Speaker 3: Guy to me. He's been able to do it pretty fast as well.
Speaker 2: Has been in the game for a minute shots.
Speaker 3: But he's done it fast, right, not saying you ain't been around, see, because it's like the last couple of years just an celerated one. It's a lot of people that didn't Matt Rife hit that stride, you know, with the TikTok saluted my brother, Nate Jackson, Big Nate Jackson, Big Nate Jackson hit that stride, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But Jesus, dudes, that's been doing this ship for years. You never know when it's gonna be your your shot to go like you know what I mean, and they I'm talking about and out of there and when now you in front of them people, you never know when they when your number get called, You just got to be prepared for when it get called. You never know when the next level is gonna just say, but as long as you're in position when it comes, just don't blow your opportunity. But it happened for a lot of people like that, like Nate own the club, been doing a comedy for years, was on wilding out. All of that got on that TikTok stopped fessing that TikTok. That nigga sold out every show he got for the rest of the year and got another deal all the way through next year and shows had that Rogan effect too. Yeah, all that that's the thing, like what this is gonna be for our comings?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: And eighty five years too, is like we gotta start talking more like this to each other. Yeah it ain't like you a funny motherfucker. We ain't been funny out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it ain't yet, because we're having amazing game. And it's necessary, you see what I'm saying. Necessary.
Speaker 2: I need people to know that our black comedians.
Speaker 3: They they got they think on a high level, is high level thinking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's high level.
Speaker 3: I need people to know that thought, mother, because they don't know that. They see y'all is funny, goofy man, they.
Speaker 2: Don't see the other side of it to do that right. And then you get the.
Speaker 1: Perception that people put out on social media for views, and it kind of can jage you a little bit. And the regard too because some of the things that you know, these guys that are real deep thinking subject themselves to for views.
Speaker 2: You know, it's very compromising.
Speaker 1: So if we can find platforms for them to be able to establish themselves within that, it helps you right, you know what I mean, that's what we're all doing.
Speaker 3: So I know my people are gonna be like, man, Chico, I know he kicked that ship like and I know he swift, but Nigga, it's a side of Chico that like what Nigga, They went from relationships, tickets, so much different.
Speaker 2: Shit that could be in here another four hours.
Speaker 1: Because I ain't even got into none of the ship I wanted to ask buys out none of the ship I wanted to ask you. I had a whole bunch of questions I thought I was gonna ask you. We ain't get to none of that. But that's just that genuine in its genuine interaction.
Speaker 2: Man. But I gotta do eighty five again. We gotta set that up.
Speaker 1: With everybody there, yeah, all the way, and then I gotta come back and we gotta come do it to do this with you together. And I gotta come back and do this again when we get all of the questions down, because listen, man, this was one of the ones. And I knew I was excited because just as a fan of and I, you know, I con ansume a lot of media and you know, I'm I'm real, you know, strategic and methodical about what I let leave lasting impressions on my mental you know what I mean. But listening to you, that was never any filter that I had to put in place. It was like with this nigga talking about whether I agree or disagree?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: So I knew coming to have Like when you hit me, I'm like, of course, nigga, I been wanting to sit down and talk to you, just to be able to see where you take my mind and where we able to you know what I mean, to be able to bounce and take each other right.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's like it's beautiful and that's something that you only see.
Speaker 2: You don't usually see that. You don't see that direct like you do it.
Speaker 1: You know, you see that with Rogan, but you don't get to see this one on one, that type of you know, direct conversation where it's just it's not interrupted by it and not that anything is wrong with it. But this right here gives a different vantage point. And that's why I was excited to come because I knew your vantage point would give me one, you one, and most importantly them folks is going to tune in and watch it. It's gonna give them a totally different vantage point.
Speaker 2: And we're gonna set that up man. So we'll set that up. Man. We're gonna keep it coming. But Bro, appreciate you. Man, Thank you. Man. I can't wait till we do it again.
Speaker 1: All the way man, it's to you, man, all the way from you. Oh I got you. You ain't did nothing like that, man, not of the So what you want me to say