Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello, I can't wait to audit you. I'm sorry, it's finally time.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. Who's this?
Speaker 2: Oh? I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself. Sometimes I get so excited that I skip over the important details. It's just that I've been waiting to talk to you, and I always get so excited for this part.
Speaker 3: Okay, I appreciate that you're excited. Who is this? Oh?
Speaker 2: I still haven't introduced myself.
Speaker 1: Hi, as sure.
Speaker 2: My name is Juniper, and I'm in the corporate compliance department here at the company where.
Speaker 1: You just started.
Speaker 3: Juniper.
Speaker 2: Yes, in corporate compliance, Oh, say, we make sure the corporation is doing everything and comply with what we need. I think compliance. I think compliance is a very important part of all relationships, don't you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess compliance is good.
Speaker 2: Compliance is nice. It's it's good when people comply with what they're told. Anyway, I can tell you're sitting down right now, and you have excellent posture, and I want to commend you on that.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, did you say that I have excellent posture?
Speaker 1: Yes? You sit up straight like a good boy and.
Speaker 3: You can hear that in my voice.
Speaker 2: You're sitting nicely, and I know it. Some people don't sit nicely, and I think postures.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Yes, are you? Are you looking at me right now?
Speaker 1: Directly at you?
Speaker 3: Know?
Speaker 2: I'm not looking directly at you know, I don't know. I'm not in the room.
Speaker 1: I'm on the phone with you. I'm not I'm not.
Speaker 3: Looking at You're not looking directly at me. There are looking at.
Speaker 1: These Yes, there are cameras, and so.
Speaker 3: You're looking at me through a camera right now?
Speaker 2: Yes, think if it's sort of like a zoom meeting, except I'm just looking through the security footage.
Speaker 3: I am working from home, sir. I am uncomfortable with this.
Speaker 1: That is a good point. I should have told you that.
Speaker 2: Yes, because you're working from home, I had to install a way to be able to make sure that you were working and your posture was correct.
Speaker 3: And who who are you? What is your ID number?
Speaker 2: Oh boy, I don't want to talk about ID numbers. I have some trauma associated with that with the last time I was given a number and I.
Speaker 1: Had to go away for a while and they gave me a number.
Speaker 3: But anyway, this is extremely unsettling. I need to know who you are and what department you work for, and I need to know where these cameras are in my home. This is I think.
Speaker 1: How about I just come up?
Speaker 3: Come up? No, absolutely not, I'm gonna I'm going to.
Speaker 1: Call hey, Asher, Asher.
Speaker 2: This is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your brother set you up.
Speaker 1: Wait what, it's a joke, he said. He just started at a new job and he wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 3: This is my brother's doing.
Speaker 2: Yes, that mother, oh that son.
Speaker 3: Of a.
Speaker 1: Well, enjoy the rest of the workday. I don't think there's a camera in your house. Well, I don't know for sure, though.
Speaker 3: I'm going to get him. You might hear from me. We're gonna get him back.
Speaker 2: Wake up every morning with Jubile Phone Franks, we say mornings on the twenties.