Speaker 1: Right, Thanks Scott, you had an hour two Sean Hennity Show, eight hundred and nine to four one Shawn on number if you want to be a part of the program. We're in Philadelphia for tonight's debate between President Trump and Vice President Kamala Harris, probably their only face off in this campaign. We are only fifty six days away until election day. It's debate night in America. We are seven days away from early voting beginning in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Other states are sending out ballots even as we speak. And we do have new information to pass on to you today. And we've been through the list and we've played it over and over again.
Speaker 2: We frankly can't play it enough. I've had time.
Speaker 1: I would play all of Kamala in her own words again, but I can't do it every day and every night. But we now know that Kamala on a form and also verbally stated that she wants you, the taxpayers of our country, to fund sex change surgery for illegal immigrants. Well, what if all eleven million that they have allowed in on headed want them. It's going to cost a lot. And of course she had already taken the position of taxpayer funded sex change surgery for convicted her convicts, and on top of that, she wants a federal drug possession for personal use law, meaning you would decriminalize all drugs in America. That would mean crack, heroin, cocaine, and fentanyl and style that she's finally put up some information on her website. She has reiterated her call for not only free housing, healthcare, education, and taxpayer funded sex change surgeries for illegals, but now a path to citizenship or what some of us might rightly call amnesty. We have the debate coming up in literally five hours from right now, a little less than five hours and joining us as former Speaker of the House, New Kingrich. Welcome to the city of Brother the Love and the home of Geno Steakhouse. And anyway, glad you're with us, How are you, sir?
Speaker 3: I'm glad to be with him.
Speaker 4: As you know, I was born in Harrisburg, so I have many fond memories of Philadelphia.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: They had really good cheese steaks in Harrisburg when we were there for the town hall last week, but I got to admit Gino's is the best, and I had Geno's earlier today probably not good for my healthy diet, although it is meat related and I do put a heavy dose onions and I don't eat the bread.
Speaker 2: So I'm doing the best I can.
Speaker 4: I'm going to say you, it's pretty hard to go to Philadelphia and not give it a try.
Speaker 1: And if you, John Kerry, can I have Swiss trees on the Jews steak whatever.
Speaker 2: He asked for? All right, let's go through this.
Speaker 1: Let's first talk about and I knew that she supported, meaning Kamala Harris, taxpayer funded sex change surgery for convicts. We knew she was for, you know, marijuana legalization after she put nineteen hundred people behind bars, but now federal drug session for personal use. We find out that she signed off on that in twenty nineteen that would decriminalize even the hardest of drugs and put in writing now her plan for an earned pathway to citizenship as she calls it. But that is amnesty to me. Every one of these policies is radical, extreme and dangerous.
Speaker 4: Well that's because they are. I mean, we didn't understand that Kamala and her sidekick Waltz, who's even more radical, represent the replacement of America with a country which is more like Venezuela than it is like the United States. And it's almost beyond imagining that they think they can get elected doing this. And I'm frankly looking forward to the debate because I actually think Trump has a relatively easy job to go relax and do it, and that is just allow Kamala to becomma when people see how truly radical she is. And I thought Bernie sand And did all he could to help our side this weekend when he said, well, you know, the reason that she's claiming that she's changed is that it's a pragmatic effort to get elected. But he doesn't believe anything she said. And now you think about it, that's about as tough as condemnation. And I'm not sure he meant it to be that tough. I think he was just being honest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said the quiet part out loud that everybody is known for a long time, and yeah, let's be she's just being pragmatic. She's just saying whatever she needs to win the election. You know, I did this to you last night and you're probably gonna hate me. But because our friendship goes back to nineteen ninety when I first interviewed you in a holiday in in Decatur, Alabama. I think you'll probably indulge me. But no restrictions on abortion, mandatory gun buyback, no border wall, decriminalize illegal immigration, free housing, healthcare, education, legal drivers' licenses in Minnesota, and free college, a path to citizenship, amnue now taxpayer funded sex change surgery reparation. She supports co sponsored the Green Nude Deal ninety three trillion dollars end of capitalism as we know it. Also sponsored government healthcare for all, the elimination of private health insurance, and she called the high cost of energy the cost of democracy. We can't say radical Islamic terrorists or illegal alien she talks about on day one show fight inflation and immigration. Day one was January twenty at twenty twenty one, and she's going to raise every tax imaginable. Brags about being the last person in the room on the Afghanistan decision. Is comfortable with the decision, But thirteen Americans died on the border. How many Americans have been murdered and raped and victims of violent crime? Forget the money, you know? Her tweeting out the Minnesota bail fund four days after the police precinct was burned to the ground and six hundred riots that summer quote, the rioters won't stop, they should stop.
Speaker 2: We're not going to stop.
Speaker 1: Eighteen to twenty four year olds are stupid, abolish in the filibuster to pass the Green New Deal.
Speaker 2: And I can keep going.
Speaker 1: That's the problem now, I don't America has never been faced for the situation like this as far as I can tell, and the media is protecting her campaign by not informing their viewers, their listeners in any way shape, matter of form.
Speaker 4: Help me here, Well, I mean, of course they are because the propaganda media is them. I mean, it's not like they're covering it. They are an integral part of the campaign. But here's what I think is going to come down to. If you want your town to become like Springfield, Ohio, which is now twenty five percent, and you would like to see your town overrun, and you would like to see venezuela and criminal gangs like the one we have on videotape in Aurora, Colorado, then you know Tamala is your candidate. I mean, she represents in America which will be overrun with the legal immigrants drowning in crime, will raise your taxes, destroy the economy, and at the same time, we'll cripple our energy industry, make us more dependent on places like Venezuela and Irams. And if you think that's a good future, you oughto before I have to tell you, I saw the movie Reagan the other night, and I was on Sunday night. I was blown away. It was a remarkable reminder of how he took apart Jimmy Carter, and it's exactly the same pattern. You know, he just said. You know, if you like where you are and you like what's happening, you ought to vote for Carter. But if you don't like it, you ought to vote for me. Well, Trump's in a position to go down every single item. You like beef going up twenty six percent under Biden and Harris, you ought to vote for them.
Speaker 1: You like having illegal.
Speaker 4: Immigrants make your city screek dangerous, you ought to vote for them. You think it's great to have a huge budget deficit, massive inflation, and the signs of a growing recession. Vote for them. But if you don't like those things, the only candidate of real change is Donald J. Trump, and you have to vote for him.
Speaker 1: The rules to me and I don't know if you spoke to President Trump or not. Would be pretty simple, and that is, don't react to a single thing.
Speaker 2: She says.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't play defense at any point during the debate, and I would also be I would address her politely and not be phased by any of it, and I'd prosecute the case of her radical positions and lay out his vision to save the country. I don't really think it's more complicated than that. Have you spoken to the president? How do you feel that he will do tonight?
Speaker 4: Well? I think you'll do well. And I you know, look, she's the best debater I've ever seen. He's better than Reagan and certainly much better than I was in twenty twelve. He has an instinct for how to discis.
Speaker 1: You did have a great line to Chris Wallace. That's a mickey mouse question.
Speaker 4: I know, and that was a good moment and I liked it.
Speaker 2: But I know it was a really good line. Actually, go ahead, I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: Saying people thought I was a really good debater. I could never stay on the same stage with Trump. He's the most of them because he and two us when you're done with everything else, he listens to all of us. He listens to everybody. He listens to the gardener, he listens to the guy you know driving the Amazon truck. He listens to the highly paid consultants. And then he thinks about it, and then he takes away. He does exactly what I did. You may remember that before that debate, which was the very first debate of the campaign, Pluss and I actually went to our room and watched Bridesmaids and drank Di coke. That was my So I am totally with Trump. His entire life has been debate prep. He is used to going out here and talking for an hour and a half. He loves it. And I'm looking forward. You know again, you never can tell. I'm assuming she's going to commend very aggressive and very arrogant. I think he has to be very respectful. My view is, as long as she is vice president Harris, it serves two goals. It reminds everybody she is the vice president of the Biden administration, so she can't claim it's a new start. And I think women will appreciate dealing with her in dignity. I think as long as he starts with vice president, he can then take her on head on, and people will accept that that's okay, but he has to at least start with.
Speaker 1: I think Americans want to see a gladiator patriot that passionately wants to save our country. But as long as you're right, as long as it's not personal, and he addresses her politely, I think all everything else is off the table. And calling out her radicalism is part of what a debate's supposed to be about.
Speaker 4: Right, And he can also take on the two ABC reporters, which agreed I did constantly in twelve. You should not allow them one inch of getting out of line them. He can hammer.
Speaker 1: Chris Wallace was a big baby because after the debate in twenty twelve, I asked you.
Speaker 2: You were on with me and I said, what was going on with you and Chris? And you answered?
Speaker 1: And the next day he was making very very well let's say, pointed comments about me to my producer at the time, and I said, Chris, stay right there. I'll be there in five minutes. So when I got there, he wasn't there. It was very strange moment. Right quick break, right back, we continue. We're in Philadelphia. It's debate night in America. Less than five hours away. We'll continue a former Speaker of the House, New king Rich is with us. Your calls coming up eight hundred and ninety four one shan if you want to be a part of the program as we continue.
Speaker 2: All right, we continue.
Speaker 1: We are in the city of Brotherly Low and we continue with former Speaker of the House New Gingrich. I think she's going to be rehearsed. I think she's going to be overrehearsed. I think she's going to have her stingers or predictable one liners. And you're a convict and try to bait him. I don't think he's going to fall for it, that's my guess.
Speaker 4: Oh, and here's the danger of being overrehearsed. You get two tens and you are trying to remember what it is you're supposed to do, and it slows you down. You can watch truly natural debaters have a fluidity and a movement because they just go. They just go. People who are overly rehearsed have a half second delay where they're trying to remember what they're supposed to do, and audiences pick up on that.
Speaker 1: I think that's well said. I would I want to manage people's expectations. She will be rehearsed, she will have prepared lines, she will go in for the debate kill shot. But if Trump doesn't react to it and then prosecute the case against her calmly and passionately and lays out his vision, I think people are not as aware as we are about how radical she is.
Speaker 4: Remember also, this is a three to one debate. The two ABC people are both totally for Paris.
Speaker 1: Their credibility is on the line here. By the way, I don't think Donald Trump can bring up taxpayer funded sex change surgeries for illegals and convicts enough, legalizing crack or decriminalizing crack, heroin, cocaine, and fentanyl enough.
Speaker 4: No, But.
Speaker 1: We're having a hard time addressing it. I mean, I've stumped a great debate in his own right now.
Speaker 4: I mean, first of all, if he just says, do you really believe this? He really would take tax money from the American people for this? Just see now supposedly not supposed to ask each other questions, but you can do it rhetorically.
Speaker 1: I totally agree. You're a historian, I would I'm gonna make a prediction. I think this is gonna be the most watched debate in the history of our country.
Speaker 4: Probably, but you know, as of this morning, only country who there was a debate.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: That's that's troubling just to Speaker because some of them may be voting, the ones that didn't, the ones that don't know.
Speaker 4: I just think people are so fed up with politics.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't disagree.
Speaker 1: Let's get the let's get the game on Cavin. But it's game night in America. I think it's going to be highly viewed. As always, you give great advice and uh we will be Well, we'll be talking a lot between now on election day the next fifty six days. You're not going to be able to duck or dodge or avoid me like Kamalo avoids the media.
Speaker 4: Well we'll talk again after the debate.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Speaker Gingrich, thank you. One thing we could ask people just for kicking giggles, because everyone's everybody. If I get anymore, How's he gonna do, how is he gonna do, How's he gonna do, How's he gonna do?
Speaker 2: How you need to say this.
Speaker 1: If you talk to the president, make sure you tell them this before Harrisburg last week.
Speaker 2: If you see the president. When you see the.
Speaker 1: President, you got to tell them I have the one magic line that's gonna win the whole debate. And and everybody is well meeting. Let me be very clear. Everybody is well meeting, and I understand everyone's passion. There is a lot I think writing on this election, not just tonight's debate but the election, and a lot of people are upset. But maybe one fun question we can ask as we move forward is what are you gonna be eating during the debate. I know I'll be working, unfortunately, I won't have time, and I'll be taking notes and watching, you know, very very closely. But you know, is a Chiefe Steak if you're in Philly, if you're in Utah, is it a Crown Burger? If it's out on the West Coast? Is it in an Alt Burger?
Speaker 2: Right? I mean, what are you going to be eating? What are you going to be eating?
Speaker 6: I'm going to be drinking because I have to. I have to listen to Kamala Harris for a little while, which I think I should get combat paid for. But moving on, I think my president will give me moments of relief, and Madame Vice President will give me moments of ajita that will be soothed by Tito's and tonic.
Speaker 2: Tito's and tonic.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: I like the Tito's part. You can live without the tonic. I don't like tonic. I don't like I just don't like it.
Speaker 2: That's Quinine, It's good for you.
Speaker 6: It makes me feel.
Speaker 1: About a quadruple dirty martini straight up with olives vomit now delicious never all right? Paul North Carolina, Paul, how are you and anything special on the menu for Debate Night in America for you and your family?
Speaker 3: Well, not necessarily about the debate. I think you've done a great job about covering that. So first of all, I want to say you're a great American. It's an author to speak with you. But I wanted to start my and you know, when Rush was alive, he talked about low information voters, and in my opinion, we have more low information voters in America now than we ever have because of the bias media, because of big tech, whether it's social media or even a search engine where you can't get accurate information. But the point I wanted to make was I was listening yesterday afternoon, and you had a caller from Pennsylvania, and he talked about how he just wasn't seeing the ads and the messaging about Kamalo's policies in Pennsylvania. Well, the same thing is happening here in North Carolina. I'm not a native here. I've moved here from the Red State years ago, but I've been here most of my life, and we're not getting the messaging. In fact, the FM affiliate that plays your show here has Kamala ads but no Trump ads. So it's kind of maddening to see that this messaging is not getting out to people effectively, in my opinion, especially since North Carolina is very important.
Speaker 1: North Carolina is extraordinarily important, and I think that I hope the people in North Carolina are acutely aware of just how radical and extreme Kamala Harris is, because I don't think they would support her if they knew, if they knew what she would do to the economy and our national security here at home, with open borders and of course free taxpayer funded sex change surgeries on top of free housing, health care, and education, and if people know about her positions on reparations and gun buybacks that are mandatory, and the ninety three trillion dollar gree New Deal which would be the end of capitalism that she co sponsored and the elimination of all private health insurance. And I think people would not be inclined to vote for the media has protected her. But yeah, I think they need to run more ads, effective ads. A lot of it is you got to remember, you of these democratic billionaires that are that are funding these outside democratic packs. They just have simply to have more money to spend. And are they are They are running a propaganda campaign, They're not running a real campaign, So it is certainly something to be concerned about. I'm paying attention to it as well, Paul. We love our friends in North Carolina, our friends that are visiting there today as we speak, that I spoke to earlier. As a matter of fact, anyway, eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Joe in Texas, God bless Texas.
Speaker 3: Joe.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm doing fine? So how you doing today, sir?
Speaker 2: I'm good man. What's going on?
Speaker 5: Well, you know, man? Getting ready for this debate? You know myself, I'm gonna be drinking some drinks for the debate. Tonight. Me and my wife can't wait for this.
Speaker 2: What's your drink of choice?
Speaker 5: Oh? Well mine is Jack?
Speaker 2: All right, Jack on the Rock, So straight up.
Speaker 5: Now, Jack on Rocks. Just one ice cube about oh maybe?
Speaker 2: Oh you've got that big ice cube thing going on, don't you.
Speaker 5: Well, yes, sir, yes, sir, I do man, you know down here in Texas, you do it right.
Speaker 1: No, listen, all my friends that like Scotch and whiskey like you, and they have the one big ice cube. They swear by it. They're like, taste it. I'm like, I can't get it down. No, No, it takes a long time. He got to develop a taste for it. I'm like, why would I want to develop a taste for it? That's whiskey, man, Come on, man, Yeah, I hung out with John rich Ones and oh Man Crown Royal at the time before he came out with redneg Riviera or whiskey.
Speaker 2: But anyway, what's on your mind?
Speaker 5: Well, man, you know, you touch something un nerve on me the other day, not you personally, but you know, trying to watch his late night TV show. Man, you know, I try to give it a chance and and a fair shake at it, and my God, they say Trump's name a thousand times to Kamalis two, and it's just bad. You can't. It's not family entertainment anymore. It's just negative, negative, negative. I mean you would think, you know, these guys, the Timmel's and them guys want you to vote for Kamala. But you know, instead of you know, to me, they reversed it, you know, instead of talking good points about her and her policies. It's just bad jokes on his family and his and you know, just bad jokes on Trump and and it just bothers me because you know, if they if they want you to vote for Kamala is so bad, why don't they focus on her? And and you know what I'm saying, it's just it's just that just bothers me. I can't even watch ten minutes of it. Uh you know, it's I try, but you know, just back in the day, I'm an older guy, and I like, you know, I remember watching Johnny Clarson with my mom every evening, every night. None of this crazy stuff. It was just entertainment, you know.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know, you want to know what's amazing, and this is kind of a how dramatically things have shifted, like, for example, when I did the town hall, and I don't talk a lot about ratings in my I'm radio and TV and we've done very very well thanks to all of you. But like when I did the town hall in Harrisburg last week, it was the number one show in all of television, right, And that's in that's in total audience and in what we call the demo twenty five fifty four, which is to me, I want as many people watching as I can. I don't care how young or old you are and anyway, so but I just don't talk about it a lot. I mean, ratings go down to occasionally you have slow news periods, but for the most part, you know, we've done so well over the years thanks to all of you in this very loyal audience of ours. And so I can just tell you that late night TV has destroyed itself. Kimmel's even admitting its end is demises near. But that's why Greg Gutfeldt beats all of them, because he's funny.
Speaker 5: You're right, I'll watch him as well. And you know, the thing to me is is when when I watch your show and I'll watch watter show, you know it's you know, y'all talk about the points, not so much her family and how bad well you know what I mean. I don't know nothing about her family, but you know with with the other group, you know, they they just talk about I mean, this man here. I would love to sit down with President Trump and just learn how he raised his smartest kids. Every one of them is very well. They're just well mannered and and uh you know, and and you know, versus the other guy's kid, you know, with drug problem. And look, people have problems. I understand that, and you know, and they get help. But you know, I just don't see how they can just talk bad about this man who's just got a great family and and they all support him. I mean, you know, I try to raise my kids the same way, and uh, you know, and and I watch your show, you know, I mean you bring up the points, not the negative of of of her of the family, you know what you know what I mean? Does that makes jeez?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I totally do.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Look, I appreciate your call, enjoy your your whiskey tonight with your one ice cube, and we appreciate you being one of us.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Joe in Texas. Uh, let's say hi to Kim in South Carolina. I hate Kim. How are you glad? You called good?
Speaker 5: How are you Sewan?
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 1: You're a New Yorker that moved down to South Carolina, aren't you?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: And I bet everybody in South Carolina says how you doing? And you say how you doing? Good to talk to you and they say, man, you have an accent. You must be from New York.
Speaker 7: Exactly exactly. They pick it up one two three. It's something that's never going to go away.
Speaker 1: Well, I've I have lessened my New York accent. It comes out a lot more when I'm tired. But anyway, I try to I try to not sound like Linda whenever possible. Well you're Linda, talk Swan. We're in uh, we're in Milwaukee. You know, we have a to be in Philadelphia today. She actually grew up in Philly and she lives in Pennsylvania. Really, the four hundred kids I do.
Speaker 6: I live here with my large, my large family and all of my pets, with my giant Trump signs and all my.
Speaker 1: Whatever happened to the cat that was had to go to the the heavy.
Speaker 2: Cat farm, I can't tell you.
Speaker 6: They're in the Witness Relocation Protection program.
Speaker 2: That cat didn't make it, did it?
Speaker 6: Oh no, no, no, she's just staying safe and inside.
Speaker 2: She's a lot. That cat is alive.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, she's alive.
Speaker 2: We're going to keep her that way in your mind. She's alive.
Speaker 1: She's alive, and anyway make you came back to you make your point.
Speaker 7: I'm just wondering what form of voting would you recommend that would be the I don't know how. I guess you'll get the most honest counting done on it. Would you say early voting through the machines, because I don't think I'm afraid of the mail in voting, and I just want people out there to know what you know, they should be going early to have it tabulated correctly, or if they should wait until the day of and be still and go to the machines that audience.
Speaker 1: I think Republicans and Conservatives have got to embrace early voting, voting by mail. It's not the system we want. I've gone over this one hundred times. You cannot wait until election day. Something may come up that day and bank your vote and it works in Florida, my home state, Linda, what.
Speaker 6: I just want to give one piece of one little piece of advice, just one to take this one, all right. I have been telling all my friends in Pennsylvania because we're one of these early.
Speaker 2: Voting states, the one week from today, that's.
Speaker 6: Right, So call your local Republican chair. That's what we've been doing, and find out what works best for your county, because they're a little bit different every county, and I think that's probably the same in the Carolinas. That's all I wanted to say.
Speaker 1: And we do have on Hannity dot com how to register or as a public service and when early voting starts, that's my best advice, Kim.
Speaker 2: Does that help you?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, it does. I hope that we come out ahead here, I really do. This is this is getting scary.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's game time. It's you know what, the adrenaline's flowing. It's flowing to me.
Speaker 2: All right, quick break right back. We'll get to more of your calls.
Speaker 1: We continue from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Early voting starts one week from today. It is debate night in America. More of our preview, more of your calls, straight ahead, eight hundred and ninety four one Shawn up next our final roundup and information overload hours.
Speaker 2: All right, we continue.
Speaker 1: We're in Philadelphia now coming up to what just four hours till debate time, and we've got full coverage both before and after on the Fox News Channel. Let's say hi to Pam North Carolina. How are you, Pam? Your state is so important. We need North Carolina desperately. People get out to vote in North Carolina. Although your ballots have been delayed about a week based on your state Supreme Court decision.
Speaker 8: Yes, I'm so glad they made that change to the ballot, even though it may be a delay to get RFK off the ballot. I was came today with it. One more thing to add it to the Kamala concernliest And I'm not a finance person, but I've read up on this unrealized capital gains tax that they're going to Kamala is proposing if she gets in, to hit it to the people who make one hundred plus million dollars a year. I'm not in that category, but of course you know other people are.
Speaker 1: And you know what the problem is with that, because your concern is right, you know what the problem is those people that have that kind of money. Let me tell you about those people. They invest it and they create jobs, high paying career jobs for people like when I was poor in my life that needed a job.
Speaker 2: I've never worked for a poor person.
Speaker 1: And they're going to stop investing, and the jobs are going to dry up, and the salaries are going to go way down, and our quality of life will disintegrate. It is the single dumbest economic proposal.
Speaker 2: I've ever heard.
Speaker 8: Everything that's been spoken of about her today on your show, and it just bothers me because me and my mom has had a restaurant for forty cents in years. My dad is a small business owner, my husband is a small business owner. It will trickle down, regardless of what they say, it will trickle down to the small business and the everyday person here in America.
Speaker 1: Well, I tend to agree with everything that you said, and it will impact all of us.
Speaker 2: Good call.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Pam. God bless North Carolina. We need you so bad, North Carolina. Please get out and vote vote early when those ballots go out in the next week or so. Out of all the things, the jobs my dad used to give me that I hated, getting on a ladder, cleaning out the gutters so that the sighting and the foundation of my house that I lived in with his house that he rented it was he owned it, but he rented it would not be destroyed. Leaf Filter guess what, You never ever have to do that horrible dirty job again. And right now our friends at leaf Filter that will offer you the permanent solution. Never have to get on the ladder clean gutters. Thirty percent off your entire purchase. Go to leaffilter dot com slash hannity. Leaf Filter will take care of everything start to finish. Every installation has a free inspection, estimate, lifetime guarantee. A leaf Filter trusted pro is going to come clean out, realign, seal your gutters, make sure they're good and strong before they install. Leaf Filter protect your number one investment your home. Never clean gutters again, don't risk your life doing it. Leaf Filter is America's number one gutter protection system. And get your free inspection thirty percent off your entire purchase leaffilter dot com slash hannity free inspection thirty percent off laaf filter dot com slash Hannity. Additional discounts for seniors and the military. We'll continue