Speaker 1: It's nine O Gen one Engine with Jenny Garth and Tory Spelling.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you guys, let's start. Okay, Oh my god. I just finished this episode.
Speaker 3: I stopid don't interrupt this program. It's so good.
Speaker 4: It is an eleven out of ten. I'm sorry, and you know why.
Speaker 2: It's all because of you and your acting.
Speaker 5: I oh, Jen, that was hard for I got chills everywhere.
Speaker 3: It was hard for me to take. But you know what, I'm gonna take it.
Speaker 4: You don't leave it.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: It was you were great.
Speaker 3: Our girl Donna did she did great? You did great?
Speaker 2: Me yes, and you're the close ups looked yeah, chef's kiss.
Speaker 3: Thank you, my friend.
Speaker 4: Oh Tory, it was so good.
Speaker 1: It was so good because when you played scared your I was like, oh my god. And then when you kind of became like that badass, I cried. I mean, I I.
Speaker 4: Think this is one of the best episodes of the show. It is so good.
Speaker 5: You know, all my TV movies help me here in this moment. All my women in Peril.
Speaker 3: Movies got me ready for this. We interupt.
Speaker 4: He was good, he was really good. He played crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ever Edmund, you felt bad for him like all of it.
Speaker 4: I was like, this guy is really good.
Speaker 5: So I want you all to stick around today. So I'm gonna give you some juicy scoop, but not till the end, So you have to wait till the end really juicy stuff about me and Trevor.
Speaker 3: So stick around the whole thing and we'll get to it.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: Season seven, episode eighteen, We interrupt this program aired February fifth, nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 5: Sweet Sopstice ninety seven. You guys, you know what? That makes me feel sad? Because we're almost to that synopsis. Donna's real stalker reveals himself and holds her hostage at gunpoint. Meanwhile, Kelly aims to please when it comes to pissing off Valerie David is ready to shoot a shot with aspiring singer Chloe Davis would Claire has to bite the bullet when she realizes Samantha Sanders is writing a lot more than shotgun with her dad.
Speaker 1: The other storylines, first, well, let's see wait hold On, directed by Kevin Inch and.
Speaker 2: Written by Giant Giane.
Speaker 3: Who's Giane?
Speaker 2: Written by John Eisendraft.
Speaker 3: Freeze of what kind? I don't know?
Speaker 1: Okay, so what we were saying, Amy, Well, I was wondering if we could do the other the sort of smaller storylines first, so that we can say.
Speaker 5: Because this hostage storyline like really went like bonkers, I was like, I don't want to do these like fun ones anymore, Like I just wanted.
Speaker 3: To like stick to the hostage.
Speaker 4: Well, I have one.
Speaker 1: I feel like if there was a hostage situation on campus, Chancellor Arnold would have immediately be brought too busy.
Speaker 2: He's too busy kissing Steve's mom, his.
Speaker 5: Real life wife, real life flirting up somebody with a sexy black lace.
Speaker 3: Negligelige anymore. They don't neglige.
Speaker 2: I don't know that, Grandma.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: Storyline would have been really good in a different episode because the Chancellor, Claire and Steve sort of trying to cake up Samantha Sanders and the Chancellor because it was sort of like awkward.
Speaker 2: But why do they go to an intellectual retreat?
Speaker 3: Where was that jen that retreat?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Why am I asking?
Speaker 2: Wait? Was it Beverly? The Beverly in the Canyon? That one? What's that one called where you had your baby shower? I think, well, oh, the baby.
Speaker 3: Go into Breake labor.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, she We're all sitting there. Sorry, you guys, I have to tell we were all sitting there invited to Tory's beautiful baby shower that her.
Speaker 3: Mom threw her Number five with BO, I was like calling calling.
Speaker 2: Everybody's wondering where you were. Tell them where you were the hospital, you were in the car when I talked to.
Speaker 5: You, when you talked to me, because you call me first? Which baby bo number five? So I went into like what I thought was labor and the doctor was like, I was growing up, I was my heart rate, it was I was having pains and cramps. He was like, better to call it safe and go to the hospital. So I was in the hospital for a day and yeah, it was just us what Braxton hicks But probably anxiety.
Speaker 3: Probably anxiety. So is late but so late.
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 5: Sorry? Yeah, oh is it that hotel bel Air you're talking about?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That one?
Speaker 3: Do you think?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: I don't know, it.
Speaker 5: Felt a little, you know what it felt like, but I knew they would never spend the money and drive there was what's the one?
Speaker 3: Not Los Liva's not near Santa Barbara, but.
Speaker 5: Mon no, no, no.
Speaker 4: Jeez, Hamm Rio bueleto Ventura bulet Hard you know, the.
Speaker 3: One that has little bungalows, and it's all like.
Speaker 1: Oh god, you guys, Sanya Sidro, Oh good question.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: That would be a million dollar baby baby shower.
Speaker 2: We're talking about the scene now.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm sorry. I thought we were still talking about where your baby shower was.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh my god, ps, she has it.
Speaker 2: So it's it's okay, well, okay, so it's very beautiful wherever they shot that. But it just seems odd that Steve would go to this retreat first.
Speaker 4: Right right right right?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: And I don't know, And then that the girls.
Speaker 2: Sleep together in one room and the boy in another room.
Speaker 3: By the way, why they're dating. They're together so.
Speaker 1: Because they didn't want to have to think about their parents being in the room together. Although, yad, it's weirder's weird?
Speaker 4: Do you clear this problem? I don't blame her.
Speaker 2: She's a girl, she's so much a daddy's girl that she just can't handle thinking of him in a relationship with somebody else.
Speaker 1: Her boyfriend's mom her happy for him, who cares Mary?
Speaker 5: That makes them brother and sister. So she's like creeped out.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I get it.
Speaker 1: I understand the awkwardness. I also thought even more awkward that there she's sharing a room with like her boyfriend's mom. It was a good storyline, it just was distracting because I was so right.
Speaker 5: They have money, like just get four rooms if that's a problem, bedrooms. So they're not together and Clarence Steve one like three you know, I just felt like very like Freaky Friday, not Freaky Friday, parent trap.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I was so bored.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, there's like a gopher in my backyard that is not a squirrel.
Speaker 3: I was bored.
Speaker 5: And you know what bums me out is it's the nineties, Like we have access well we'd have to hide it on this show because you can't play music, but we have access to such amazing music. And with the Chance and Claire and Steve and Mama Sanders, like it's just the music is like bah, like those party with the Limo and I'm just like, come on, it's it's nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 3: You guys get to get it together.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, I mean Claire, I just keep noticing that they're removing Steve and Claire a lot from the group, Like we had that episode, remember where they had the weird guest house, and it was just like the two of them away from the group, and it's like, I kind of want everybody, Okay.
Speaker 4: Tell me what you think.
Speaker 1: I really would have loved a scene where everybody came rushing to the peach pit or everybody came rushing to that commissary thing for the hostel, like.
Speaker 4: I want the group back together. That's my only note.
Speaker 5: Anyway, same, I mean, once again, where's my boyfriend? I can't you guys like Kelly.
Speaker 4: Was trying to call him.
Speaker 5: She was like, you need to call Donna's in real trouble. I mean, you couldn't push it a little further and be like Donna's being held at gunpoint in a hostage situation.
Speaker 2: But Kelly did not get scared at all, Like she just stood there staring at the screen. I would have been I would have been rushing to the place and like attacking the guy, because.
Speaker 5: You know how much you've been through, come cool and collected at this point, you've been through your own I.
Speaker 1: Know we're not talking about it yet, but I can't.
Speaker 4: Wait to talk about the head cop guy too. Don't wait forget wait do you guys?
Speaker 2: Let's talk about David for another second, because you have issue with Chloe already from last week and I didn't know why, but now I know why.
Speaker 5: One of those cutesy little names for his little toy.
Speaker 3: Choe aerial Chloe is you got a purpose?
Speaker 4: Like, you know, what's a good point? How about her song Sarah?
Speaker 3: You know, like I wake.
Speaker 1: Up the morning next to you and then he's like you are, Yeah, he's a Grammy winner, And I'm like, my gosh, did she just sing next to you?
Speaker 2: But she had a good voice?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Is it her singing down her?
Speaker 1: Mm?
Speaker 4: But I did not see a Grammy making performance there.
Speaker 3: No, he he just sees boobies.
Speaker 2: The thing is that why does he invite him her over to his house?
Speaker 4: He's dating Donna.
Speaker 3: We got to use that set somehow.
Speaker 2: They love this storyline hook, like when there's a one of us, me, you, somebody else is going through something extremely traumatic like a fri Yes, Jenny, the thing with you, this this thing hostage situation that our boyfriends aren't available to help us because they're both with other women.
Speaker 4: This is a.
Speaker 1: Repe Jenny, great call out that is accurate.
Speaker 2: I don't know why, I know.
Speaker 5: What, I don't remember what happens. But he's screwed. He's dead. He's just her answering, you know what. This is relationship ending. Like he was with a girl.
Speaker 4: She answers his phone. That was weird.
Speaker 3: Hello, it was like kay killer ew ew ew ew ew. Like at that.
Speaker 5: Point David should have been like he should have high tailed it to her apartment if he wanted to save anything with her. God, this this kid, this kid, this kid just keeps screwing up and then she marries this married. Oh I love David and Donna forever. But I'm just like, God, how many chances? Like he didn't have to give her chances? She was always good to him.
Speaker 2: This is upsetting me because this is like it's just giving the message to girls to like take all this and still be with the guy. Oh why not just marry him because he's changed. I don't like it.
Speaker 1: He's always doing this when it's tied to his career too, Like this is a repeat of Ariel in a sense, like he's always being distracted by people that he thinks he's so he like I think subliminally or like outwardly. He always cares about that music career the most.
Speaker 3: I called that, Yes you do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's kind of an MO for certain types of guys.
Speaker 5: Be sure, but it's a young guy with lots of hormones. And she's just another Ariel whatever. I'm so mad she is.
Speaker 4: She is another Ariel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's desperate for success.
Speaker 5: Fool me once, fool me twice three. I marry you in season ten season finale.
Speaker 4: God, I'm pissed. I'm glad.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you would have never known how pissed you were if we hadn't done this podcast.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Look how I get so pissed about persona off camera?
Speaker 3: I'm like, anything goes Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: So maybe you should learn from Donna.
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Donna was from Donna.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I guess you shouldn't because she ended up marrying him.
Speaker 1: So true, but she was quite tough in this episode. I want to talk about.
Speaker 4: Kelly versus Tom versus Valerie.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I like that Donna calls Kelly out and says that she thinks beneath her. Yeah, up, Tom Miller get into something with him.
Speaker 4: Do you think why you like him? Do you think you like him.
Speaker 2: What do you mean why?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 4: Why woy Shelby?
Speaker 2: Why? Sorry?
Speaker 4: I just saw that good one?
Speaker 5: Uh? Why is it beneath her? Like he why because he dated Valerie? Like because he's in Valerie's guy. He's not though nobody's anybody's guy. You can't own somebody.
Speaker 2: Well their dating there, everyone thinks they're dating. I think they broke up.
Speaker 4: He chose you, Well, they didn't break up yet.
Speaker 2: Kelly's like trying. I feel like she's trying to get him for that reason, to get a vowel. But I also feel like she's into him too, so I agree with that.
Speaker 1: That's why I wanted to ask you, Jenny, like, what do you think she really feels about him?
Speaker 2: I think she would have taken it slower with him. First of all, I think if she if there wasn't the vowel behind it, you know, that getting.
Speaker 3: Her mad like high thread count sheets. First, Yeah, she.
Speaker 2: Made him like change his whole house around, But I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just feel like.
Speaker 2: It's hard to tell for me.
Speaker 1: I get you even acknowledged Kelly acknowledges something to the effect of at first I was doing it.
Speaker 4: In spite, but then I really like him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she says, I know, I love Kelly. I don't believe she's that human.
Speaker 5: I really don't, so we need maybe in her mind she convinced herself she was doing it, but there was a traction.
Speaker 3: Good chemistry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's I wanted to ask.
Speaker 1: Do both of you think that the chemistry is much better with these two than Mark?
Speaker 2: I don't know, really, I don't feel like he really is inder.
Speaker 3: God, I love his pinky ring chic.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 1: The one moment I really did like is on the porch when you say, well, and what did you do when she said that or whatever, and he's he said, I quit And that was like, oh wow, this guy's actually.
Speaker 3: The stand up guide did. Yeah, he did the right thing. Can we go back?
Speaker 5: When he ruffles, vows Teresa Caputo?
Speaker 3: Is that her name? Here?
Speaker 5: I'm talking about Long Island Medium. We have to do it side by side. No, no, okay, you guys, okay, and I'm gonna have wrong.
Speaker 3: I nailed this, like she really did.
Speaker 2: Wow, I mean Teresa's is like twice as high, but but yet very good.
Speaker 4: We're gonna need to yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, ie, Like we've seen this storyline before I'm sorry to say it's.
Speaker 4: A little colon. It's just a little redundant for me.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, I think that all these storylines honestly are redundant.
Speaker 5: Oh season seven, I mean who somebody else said, I think Kelly had a stalker of Tara Tara?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, and now Donna has a stalker.
Speaker 2: Same storyline with Kelly val boy, and then same storyline David with David.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I do also love how Brandon always the hero like brand, like it's just always.
Speaker 4: I kind of loved.
Speaker 2: How everybody was giving him though behind his back, like they're like the commandant or like they call him all this like the staff. Yeah, Bart, all right, let's talk about the storyline, because okay, this is the main part of the show. So uh yeah. He starts out by telling his staff that not that Donna's coming back, and then Rusty comes in. He's pissed because the cops came to his dorm.
Speaker 4: Oh he was aggressive. He was a bit over the top for me.
Speaker 2: M But are we still, at this moment supposed to believe it's him?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I was, you did? Yeah, I was like, absolutely not.
Speaker 3: I got to be honest.
Speaker 5: Looking back, at it like watching it with fresh eyes.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: I didn't think it would happen that fast, Like he went from like it was like wow, two seconds into it, He's like.
Speaker 3: All the letter and you know the calls.
Speaker 2: You can tell by when he got that close to you. Come on, we're talking about the guy. Wait, Evan, Evan Evan saddles up behind you, like up in your business. That was red flag.
Speaker 5: I didn't like that shade of brown or beige that he gave me for lipstick.
Speaker 3: I was not happy.
Speaker 2: Oh it's his favorite color.
Speaker 5: I thought he played it like silver roses, like my eyes those are gray.
Speaker 3: My eyes are brown? What the hell?
Speaker 2: I don't think they make brown roses.
Speaker 1: The thing that I thought was I don't know what the word is because good is not the right word. Was the note book, you know, like how he made you read the notebook where you realize why he thinks you like him so much.
Speaker 4: I winked at you to show you, like you.
Speaker 1: See his the evolution evolving, Yeah, like his evolving into this whole thing.
Speaker 5: So I thought that was I wish I knew the background on this kid, like what where did it come from? Because he just appeared magically well, him and rusty, and it was convenient for his story, but like, why is he this way? Like what wouldn't you like to know a little bit? You're like, yeah, childhood trauma is it? I don't know, you mean you feel important? Like I don't care about his background.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to leave Donald alone.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: The way they did it was captivating, right because you're like, oh, the whole group's hostage and then people you know, and then the police try to come in, and then he spots them and the drinks come in and whoa, the two guys get like it was well done.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It gave me like goosies be cuz you know this is like this stuff wasn't really happening in schools, right right, That's what I thought this And then.
Speaker 3: When he was like all on the ground, I was like, oh.
Speaker 2: Man, right, scaredy feelings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, always ahead of its time.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately, unfortunately, instance.
Speaker 4: I liked the detective guy or the head guy.
Speaker 2: Did he have a wig on?
Speaker 4: Was that like a twope?
Speaker 1: He felt like he was in every other forty eight hours he was. I was like, this guy is from every other Aaron Spelling show and they.
Speaker 3: Detective who is he we have to look him up.
Speaker 1: And it was so like he's like, Bob, you do this, Mark, you do this, like just commanding the whole thing.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, this is the pindle.
Speaker 3: He looked familiar to, like he's that nothing, he's that guy. I feel like he's.
Speaker 4: Detective in every one of your Dad shows.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: T J. Hooker was calling him back. It was like it was yeah, no, no, it was good.
Speaker 3: It was good.
Speaker 5: But this so I remember all of these scenes we shot in one day.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Really it was the.
Speaker 5: Very last day before Christmas Break. So we were there like all into the night late filming and then everyone, wait, leave me in Juicy Gossip.
Speaker 2: Is this it is this what you were telling us about the beginning?
Speaker 5: Nope, okay, bo, wait there's more. No, no, no, I'm just saying the stage of like it was Christmas break, we were you know, and we always did TV movies. I remember like I was leaving like the next day to go to Vancouver to film a TV movie. Jason was leaving for Vancouver to go direct a show, and it was just yeah, it was like, oh my god, are we going to get it done? And we just like huncled down. No, hunkered uncled.
Speaker 2: I was like uncle.
Speaker 5: Like, although we had been on the show for seven seasons, Like Jason was very like first I was the younger kid like me and Brian and if not, I was with the girls and.
Speaker 3: The boys were it was the boys club.
Speaker 5: And this is the first time we really worked together one on one and we became really good friends after this started hanging out. But yeah, it like really we bonded over this, so it's a meaningful episode trauma.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's hostage bond you know.
Speaker 2: Those run deep.
Speaker 3: Well, it was good.
Speaker 4: I feel like, yeah, you really pulled it off.
Speaker 1: You pulled off the scared and the crime. You pulled off when you kind of became a badass. You pulled it off fake liking him. It was like, really showed that Donna is smart, right because Donna's like you even had to kiss him and then you kick the go.
Speaker 3: Do you think about that kiss, Jen?
Speaker 2: It's pretty juicy for a stalker kiss.
Speaker 4: More chemistry than poor Kelly's out.
Speaker 2: And why is this what you were telling us about in the beginning.
Speaker 3: Okay, So.
Speaker 5: Trevor and I had a lot of chemistry and we had a lot of flirtation, and I think this kiss. If I, as an actress, had to do it over again, I don't think I'd be sticking my tongue in the you know, wait, there was hung mouth.
Speaker 3: I mean you see as soon as the mouth's open.
Speaker 2: I was watching it on my phone.
Speaker 5: I couldn't see this, or maybe I was just you know, really really selling.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're really given it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Tom's good.
Speaker 5: But anyway, it was an opportunity for us to actually kiss, and we went on after.
Speaker 3: To date. We dated for a while.
Speaker 4: You did where would I? How did you date?
Speaker 2: If you were going to Canada? Did he come to Canada to visit you?
Speaker 3: He did? He did. That was the first date we had.
Speaker 5: Is that he The show ended and it was like, when are we going to see each other?
Speaker 3: We knew we liked each other.
Speaker 5: And I invited him to Canada and he came and he was with me in Canada and then we came home.
Speaker 3: We were together for a while. Remember those things we would do.
Speaker 5: What was the London network that used to have sky Sky something that aired nine O two one O and they would.
Speaker 3: Fly us all there.
Speaker 2: I don't remember.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, I traveled with this guy.
Speaker 5: I went to London with him we got a free trip to Mayo worka.
Speaker 3: We were together for.
Speaker 2: How are you as travel buddies?
Speaker 3: Really good? We got along really well.
Speaker 2: Where is he now?
Speaker 3: Know? I'd love to have them? And then he went on. He went on to do models inc.
Speaker 4: I believe another show of your.
Speaker 5: Da Natalia aka Chloe might have been in that as well. Not models in Pacific Palisades. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Trevor and Natalia who plays Chloe. Evan and Chloe went on their name Natalie Natalia. Oh you're right, sorry, David, David's Oh it's Chloe. So Evan and Chloe went on on Pacific Palisades to play boyfriend girlfriend and yeah, I remember it was like a big deal, like no one knew we were together. And the premiere of that show they had like a big red carpet and we did that together and no way then anyway and then it ended.
Speaker 4: Wow, I'm immediately googling photos of YouTube.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, let me see him.
Speaker 4: What's his last time again? Trevor?
Speaker 3: What Edmund? You sure are? They?
Speaker 2: Are?
Speaker 3: You sure sure are?
Speaker 2: Show me?
Speaker 5: In one of our first dates in LA it was me and Kathleen. I meet Kathleen, go with me and him and his best friend and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, well, Tori, I see you in like I want a handsome guy. It's weird because I'm picturing him also from the episode, but like, he's a real cute guy.
Speaker 5: No, he was really sweet and he actually treated me really really well, which I wasn't used to.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I think he's a real turn.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of pictures of you, guys.
Speaker 3: I must have told you, I don't. I mean, I mean it depends where you.
Speaker 2: Like, how long are you with him? Just over Christmas break or long?
Speaker 4: Nope?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, like a year or six months or yeah?
Speaker 4: Wow? Yeah, I mean there's definitely like many.
Speaker 3: Not like a committed relationship, but we were together.
Speaker 4: Wow. Well, we definitely need to get him on.
Speaker 3: And he's a really really sweet, really kind guy.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad that you guys have a nice experience together after he stalked to you. You really like that vibe?
Speaker 5: Huh?
Speaker 3: Which one the stalker vibe?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 3: No, I just liked his hair, you know, I love hair.
Speaker 2: Like Oh, I see him, I see him now, Okay, right, yeah, well you guys look happy.
Speaker 3: I feel like is he married now?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Good question, Jenny, good question. Jessy, we need to find out maybe rekindle.
Speaker 2: I feel like i've seen him more recently on something.
Speaker 5: I don't think he asks anymore. I think he's a realtor.
Speaker 2: Where.
Speaker 5: I don't think he lives in La Someone I don't know if it was Kathleen or my brother Randy was like pointed Trevor at me. I'm not sure why, and so I went down the rabbit hole. I was like, oh my gosh, look at him. Okay, and I think he lives somewhere else.
Speaker 3: I don't know married. I think, I don't know. We'll see.
Speaker 4: I have to.
Speaker 2: Say though, I was a little underwhelmed at the part when like the police came in and they just told him to get down on the ground and put his hands behind his back, and he did it.
Speaker 5: I was like, come on, did you want like a final moment with him and Donna?
Speaker 2: No. I wanted like more excitement.
Speaker 3: Like than him to struggle and then to shoot him. Yeah, you know what.
Speaker 5: I was kind of mad at I mean not mad. It was like I was trying to be cool, but like, no offense. If you have a gun, you don't know how to use a gun, and you're holding it on the guy used both hands, like Donna has one hand holding the gun.
Speaker 4: She I told you this aside.
Speaker 2: I feel like Jason fully told you how to hold the gun, like he's like you no use one hand. I feel like he was like it seems like such a dude thing, right. Yeah, Oh my god, I loved it.
Speaker 4: I thought you were great. I thought you were strong.
Speaker 2: I thought you were beautiful.
Speaker 4: All the things of.
Speaker 1: Ten for me such a wide range too, so many different layers to what you were doing ten.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm going eleven. I don't think you can do that. No, you have to give it good.
Speaker 3: I thought I was great. I give it, yes, good girl.
Speaker 2: I like this confidence. I like confident. Well that's it for this episode. What do we have next week? Episode?
Speaker 5: Dad Gonna Chloe, I'm sure, God, you.
Speaker 2: So true? Episode nineteen my funny Valentine. So it's gonna have Valentine's situations.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we sort of got like a teaser. Didn't somebody Brandon kiss Brandon at the Valentine's Day party?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 5: Well no, So I am a friend who was like, oh my gosh, you kissed every guy on the show except Steve, And I was like, no, I never kissed Brandon. She's like, oh yeah, my friend, you did at the Valentines, like kiss a.
Speaker 3: Thon booth thing that Brandon holds at the peach pit after dark m h.
Speaker 5: And I had to look it back up and I'm like, oh yeah, so I got my face eaten off to for once lucky.
Speaker 2: You wait, do you think that there would be like one of those nowadays, a kissing booth?
Speaker 3: No COVID, Hello.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, I mean people are dumb, might do it.
Speaker 5: Well, a movie just came out, which means what five years ago, kissing booth, the kissing booth.
Speaker 4: While laughing, Jen, people are dumb?
Speaker 3: No, I have I know somebody.
Speaker 2: This is before COVID though, so but she took one of our. Her name is Maya. She's like one of my adopted daughters. And she she took a tin and wrote like tips for kisses on it and went somewhere and put it on the street and gave Rando.
Speaker 3: People kissed.
Speaker 4: Absolutely yes, just never never know. Well, everybody, what's next?
Speaker 3: I told him I already forgot
Speaker 2: Menopause much Okay, Well great, Jos, Bravo, brava, good so good bye, bye bye,