Speaker 1: All right, nose round up in information overload our here's our toll free number. It's eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. Caroline Levitt, giving the White House Press briefing today, named named calling out Democrats by name who sparked the rhetoric that led to Saturday's attempt on President Trump's life. And I'm going to play it again. Listen to all of the Democrats and what they said.
Speaker 2: The entire Democrat Party has made their hitch to voters across the country that Donald Trump poses an existential threat to democracy, that he is a fascist, and that they compare him to Hitler. I mean, these aren't despicable statements that the American people have been consuming for years, and so many mentally perturbed individuals are led to believe these words are truth and then are inspired to act on it. I have a whole host of examples that we can share with you after it is pages and pages of major Demo Party elected officials saying such as Repakeem Jeffrey is just this April this month said we are in an era of maximum warfare everywhere, all the time. Governor Josh Shapiro said heads need to roll within the administration. Senator Alex Padilla said people are quote dying because of fear and terror caused by the Trump administration. Senator Elizabeth Warren president Trump is making the country look like a quote fascist state. Senator Adam Schiff saying President Trump using a dictator playbook. Senator Ed Markey calling President Trump a dictator, saying that this administration's actions are authoritarianism on steroids.
Speaker 3: Governor J. B.
Speaker 2: Pritzker. Never before in my life have I called for mass protest disruptions. These Republicans cannot know a moment of peace. You have Presley saying We'll see you in the streets. Ret Monica McIvor, a Democrat representative on Capitol Hill. We will not take this shit from Donald Trump. He thinks he's a dictator. We are at war. These are Democrat elected officials calling for war against the President of the United States and his supporters. I could go on and on, but again, when you have people in positions of power that are saying things like this every single day for years, you are inspiring violence by people who are already mentally ill. And that's what we've seen against this president for far too long.
Speaker 1: Now that's just in the days leading up to it. Never mind the Jimmy Kimmels of the world. I mean, I'm sure he's going to have some excuse. I'm sure I'm sure that he's gonna say I wasn't talking about her really being a widow in his latest comments. And I'm sure that every day I'm sure he will try to martyr himself again.
Speaker 4: How far you've come. Thirty years ago you're just some rich guy on Jeffrey Epstein's private jet out of Teeterborough. But you worked hard, you stayed friends, you shared some wonderful secrets, and because of that, you're able to fly on that plane seven more times.
Speaker 5: Dreams really do come true. I like Dog the bounty Hunter.
Speaker 4: We miss you so much, and of course our first lady, Milania is here. Look at more so beautiful missus Trump. You have a glow like an expectant widow.
Speaker 1: It is so over the top, so common, so reckless, so irresponsible, so consistent.
Speaker 5: It just never ends.
Speaker 1: Now, let's just go back in time a little bit and remind you media democrats, the legacy media mob calling for political violence. This has now been happening for eleven straight years. That's why incidents like Saturday night should not shock anybody.
Speaker 6: I just don't even know why there aren't uprisings all of the country, and maybe there will be.
Speaker 7: People need to start taking to the streets.
Speaker 8: This is a dictator.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: There needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there's unrest in our lives.
Speaker 3: Enemies of the state, show me where it says that protests are supposed to be polite and peaceful.
Speaker 2: Do something about your dad's immigration practices.
Speaker 5: Effeckless, come they go low?
Speaker 6: How do you resist the temptation to run up and wring her neck?
Speaker 9: Biggest terror threat in this country is.
Speaker 1: White men, most of them radicalized.
Speaker 9: To the right.
Speaker 6: I thought he should have punised him in the face and say, even if you lost, he insulted your wife, he's on the escalator and called Mexican's rapist emmersed. He said, well, what do you think I should have done? So? I think you should punsed him in the face and then gotten out of the race. You would have been a hero.
Speaker 7: I'd like to punch him in the face.
Speaker 5: I said, if we're in high school, I take you behind the gym and beat the hell out of him, punt some people in the face. When was the last time an actor assassinated and the president?
Speaker 7: They're still going to have to go out and put a bullet in Donald Trump. And that's a fact.
Speaker 2: Look as his character is stabbed to death.
Speaker 6: Where is John Wilkes booth when you need?
Speaker 5: I have thought an awful lot about blowing up.
Speaker 6: The White House.
Speaker 5: A Missouri state senator is under investigation by the Secret Nervous after saying she hopes President Trump is assassinatees. I will go and take Trump out to night.
Speaker 3: And if you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department, stop at.
Speaker 5: A gasol station, you get out and you create a.
Speaker 9: God and you goes.
Speaker 5: Back on them and you tell them then I will god anyway anywhere.
Speaker 6: And sadly, the domestic enemies to our voting system and are honoring our constitution all right at sixteen hundred Pennsylvania Avenue.
Speaker 10: They're not going to stop before election day in November, and they're not going to stop after election day. And that should be everyone should take note of that on both levels, that this is they're not going to let up, and they should not if.
Speaker 5: You take me around or now you.
Speaker 1: Ain't seen nothing yet, all right, joining us now we have a House freedom call because Member Representative Congressman Stutsman, he was there in the room on Saturday night night. And what an evening anyway, Congressman, from your advantage point, I'm sure it was not a fun night, Sean.
Speaker 9: Great to be with you. No, absolutely not. I mean, you know, I'll tell you there was a lot of energy and excitement in the room at the start. But I'll go back even before that, walking into the hotel there at the Washington Hilton, the protesters outside and the signs that we saw outside and the things that they were yelling at us as we were walking in. We're just disgusting. And so you know, these are the types of this is the type of rhetoric that has been really building up over time from the left. You know, back in twenty sixteen, it was the Russia hoax. Now it's the whole President Trump, you know, the Epstein files, pedophile rapist, all this, and these people they go to the dark web, they go to to social media pages and they see all this garbage and then they hear from people like Tim Waltz and Don Lemon and Jimmy Kimmel and all these other Republicans Maxine Waters, and they'll call for violence. And these people, they're just off their rocker enough that they actually take matters in their own hands. And that's how Saturday Nights happen.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, it's pretty remarkable. I am upset about a couple of things. And I've been going over this all day. And look, I've been around heads of state in my entire life. Beyond presidents and Secretaries of States and other high ranking US officials, I've been around foreign leaders, all these people from other countries, and I can only tell you that there is a decided distinct difference in their approach in terms of security. Now, if you go to an R and C convention or a DNC convention, then you have an outer perimeter. Then you have a middle perimeter. That's where you get magged. And first you have to have credentials to get through the first perimeter. Then you get magged and you go through a megnometer and et cetera, et cetera, and then you actually have to as you get and approached the door, you have another one. And I understand, this is a hotel. I understand it may be inconvenient for people. When I recently saw the Prime Minister of Israel a number of months ago, and it was interviewing him at a hotel, there were so many different stop points that it was shocking, and that should have been the case at this hotel.
Speaker 5: It was not. What did you see?
Speaker 9: No, it was not. In fact, I was surprised at how easily we all walked in. You know, I walked in with the other general attendees, and you know, they gave us this little two by three well you know, cardboard, a little card that we showed. We just flashed at the first entry. But even one of my staffers who got through that entry and said that, you know, he was coming in to help me, and they let him in. There's other security later inside around the hotel. The metal detectors were just outside the main ballroom. So you know, the fact is that last Wednesday, the first Lady's Lunch and was in the same hotel. They should have had, you know, better security then. I don't know exactly what it was like. My wife was there, but I had some of the ladies at my table tell me that their purses weren't even looked at or inspected when they came in. So you know, if you go to the event over at the White House, you have to show your ID, your name has to match your name on the registry. This was really loose. And one other thing too that bothers me is the fact that you know, again I mean, the guy's alive, which you know, I guess I'm glad in that sense, so we can, you know, actually take them the trial and justice will be served. But there was a lot of shots fired and somehow him not even getting a bullet in him is still really surprising to me because the shots that I heard that were about fifty feet away from me at the table I was sitting at. I think there were some big rounds, and I think there's just some questions around security altogether, like how did this guy get in that far? And then how do they they put were these non lethal ammunition or was it lethal ammunition? Just some answers like that I think need to be asked because you had the President and Vice president, Speaker of the House, and a lot of cabinet members and also just the general public that's in there that is depending on safety at an event like that, which is obviously a high profile events. But the guy checked in, he checked his he somehow got guns into the hotel the day before, and it's just there's a lot of questions around his whole event security.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you, if they're not willing to do a entire sweep and the secure of the entire building in a hotel, then they shouldn't be having the events there, should they.
Speaker 9: No, they shouldn't. I mean they you know, any other event that you go to, like you mentioned, is you know, the Secret Service is there. They sweep everything, they make sure. I mean when you have a big facility like this, which again I think that shows why the ballroom is so important. I mean, I've been as soon as President Trump announced that he wanted to build a ballroom. It's from a security standpoint, that's why it needs to happen. They can control security there much better than they can there at the Hilton, which is, you know, in the middle of the city, and it's got so many different entries. You know, we all hit the deck when we heard the gun shots, and we all knew they were gunshots as soon as they went off, and we were under the table that I stuck my head back up. Thankfully. Congressman ab Hommaday from Arizona, he had security actually out in the hallway and he and all of our phones were jammed, so he had actually connected to the hotel's Wi Fi, so they were able to talk and he was able to be directed, and I followed him out of the ballroom to a secure location. But you know, all the other folks were still there and didn't know how, They had no idea what was going on. But you know, thankfully no one was hurt. And I just think that there needs to be a lot of reevaluation on the security of the location and the fact that the rhetoric that just continues to motivate these crazy people to try to shoot the president has got to stop.
Speaker 1: All right, Congressman Stotsman, we appreciate you being with us. Glad you're safe and everybody else is safe. But we better make some changes. We better make them quick. All right, Let's get to our busy, busy telephones. Don Lake Ron Kankama, Don, how are you glad you call my friend?
Speaker 3: Hey, Sean, great to talk to you again, but I'll tell you I'm watching our friend Mark Levin on Life, Liberty, and Levin. On Saturday night, the news breaks about this shooting, and I'll tell you, it didn't take me long to know that this was some fanatic from the left, and then after reading his manifesto, go it sounds just like so many in the left wing media and Democrats that they're never going to stop. Sean I just the hateful rhetoric from the left. It's just not going to stop. Look at two hundred and fifty journalists before that event signed a letter that Trump should be made to feel uncomfortable at the Correspondent Stinner. Now, I wonder if any of them have any regrets, And I'd like to know who was the author of that letter.
Speaker 1: Well, I know the two people that were leading it were Sam Donaldson and Dan Rather. I mean I didn't even know. I think Dan Rather didn't he cover the Civil War. I mean, I think that's the last big thing that he did in his career.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I didn't even know he's still around. But they were calling for you know, protest was something likely planned probably Yeah, you know, I know the President was prepared for it because I talked to him about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Dan Rather is the author of I mean, he's the originator of fake news. But I remember Stephen Colbert head Jake Tapper showing up a little pocket square that they were going to show about the First Amendment and to kind of like shove that in Trump's face. So they're not going to change. We got to just come to grips. I don't think the only way it would change shown is a thief. People apologized publicly for their lives and their or judgment. But like I said, we just have to just have to keep an eye on it.
Speaker 1: Well, it's it's the environment is what it is. And as I was saying earlier in the program, we appreciate your call as always, don thank you. I don't know beyond just putting the you know, gestapo, nazi, racist, fascist, you know, never ending refrained.
Speaker 5: This is what I've been saying.
Speaker 1: They are dehumanizing people, desensitizing people, and inciting people. And over time, you know, for people that are not mentally well, and those people do exist in pretty large numbers, over time, people might think that they're actually doing God's will if they kill you know, Donald Trump, and that they've done a good thing. And in part you cannot separate the never ending rhetoric, insightful rhetoric, dehumanizing rhetoric that we hear every day, and the media takes no responsibility for it. Pretty disgusting on every level. Anyway, I appreciate it. Quick break right back. We'll hit more of your phone phone calls coming up straight ahead, eight hundred and nine four one sean, as we continue, all right, you can weigh in, Linda if you want on Hassan Piker, but I figured out a different way to do this, especially in light of what happened here. Now, you got to understand my thinking about this because the Democrats that have supported this guy are the list is long and short. Bernie Sanders, AOC congresswoman, Omar interacting with this guy. Progressives like Rocanna appeared on his stream. You have this Michigan Senate hopeful abdul Lsayed, and this is a guy that says could deserve nine eleven. This is the twenty fifth anniversary of nine to eleven oh one.
Speaker 5: And then well he tried to back off.
Speaker 1: There was hyperbolic, not literal, called to mos a thousand times better than Israel, said it doesn't matter if rape happened. On October seventh, it doesn't change the dynamic for me. You know, he used the term ultra orthodox Jews is being quote inbred, defended Russia's annexation of Crimea, you know, and and other bizarre positions.
Speaker 5: I mean, now, what is the point. I can do it without him, don't need.
Speaker 1: Him, because I can just take everything that he said, I can play it, and I can I can show the examples of all the times that he has aligned himself with prominent elected democrats.
Speaker 6: So here's my take. You ready, not really, we'll get ready. So the lung and the short and the short of the lung of the lung in the short, as you would say, is if you look at and I'm gonna I'm gonna go out here a little bit. There's gonna be a bit of a pivot, but you're gonna just follow with me for a minute.
Speaker 5: This means just gonna be a ten hour soloo coo o.
Speaker 6: Stop it. You got three hours a day. I'm taking three minutes, so about two. Take it.
Speaker 5: Ace.
Speaker 6: So if we look at what just happened with Meta and Instagram, and we had Zuckerberg and court, and the courts ruled against him and said, while we know that you weren't there sitting with these kids, using these applications and telling them to see, feel here, and process what they did. You still have to be somewhat culpable because you knew deep down what was going on. My point for the Hassan Pikers of the world is, while you may not have been the shooter, you may not have guns strapped to your body, and you may say that you think that violence is reprehensible and it should not be tolerated, you cannot be the problem in the solution because you were the same person last week saying we have to have warfare. We have to go at him. He can't continue. We have to take back the White House. He has to be impeached. They all should be shot, they all should be killed, they should be rounded up. We got people online saying we should put every Republican in gas chambers. You can't have it both ways. You just can't. And so, as far as I'm concerned, the Hassan Pikers of the world need to be held accountable for what they've done. He needs to be the first one that goes down him, or AOC or any of these other idiots that like to talk trash but never take it out right.
Speaker 1: You see, you run a risk here. And because we're a country that believes in the First Amendment. I make my living with the First Amendment. You make your living with the First Amendment, and I do.
Speaker 6: But I don't call for people to I hated Obama. I never wished him dead.
Speaker 1: No, As a matter of fact, I was the one that was constantly saying he needs to be.
Speaker 6: You always said protected family, everybody children. You're allowed to talk about his children. You're not allowed to talk about his wife, even though his wife was reprehensible.
Speaker 1: Instead, this is say that again, you're not allowed to talk That's right.
Speaker 5: You were the one.
Speaker 6: You were very open and honest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know some people got mad because they kept saying it. But it's just the right thing to do. Sometimes you do the right thing. Look, at the end of the day, if this is the party, they want to be defundistmantle nobil sanctuary cities and states, open borders, the largest tax increase in history. They want to be the party of free health care for illegals, free sex change operations for illegals, and so on and so forth. You know, we can have all these debates. They don't want a debate. They have now been reduced to Nazi, fascist, racist gestapo, and it is a refrain that we hear every day people. The problem is is we have some people in this society, but this is a simple, undisputable truth in life that are very ill and they are susceptible to the things that people publicly say, and when it is repeated over and over again, you become desensitized to this fake narrative. Trump derangement syndrome is very real. They feel with impunity they can say anything about this guy, and they just want to wash their hands clean that it doesn't have an impact on people. If you read and I'm not going to spend time on this idiot's manifesto except to point out that he was right in talking about lack of security, and we've been covering that all day. You can hear that he has listened to it and believed the big lies about Donald Trump, and in his head. I suspect that he thinks that he's doing God's will. I believe that he thought he was doing the righteous thing.
Speaker 5: And it's a problem.
Speaker 1: However, if we don't let people be aware of what this radical left has become, we've got a big problem. I don't think people know how fully.
Speaker 5: Bad it is. Sean.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you something.
Speaker 1: If you get your news from Big News C and ms DNC or ABC, NBC, CBS, forget it.
Speaker 5: If I had a list of.
Speaker 6: What if you had a list of Republicans the way we have a list and media montages upon media montages of people on the right saying even a quarter of the things that the people on the left say. What do you think would be the consensus among the left.
Speaker 1: I think most people on the left just despise Trump that way, No, they would.
Speaker 6: Be deplatformed whoever it was on the right, they would completely take them out. You look at what Kimmel said about the First Lady and how she was glowing thinking about.
Speaker 1: What if I ever said that about Jill Biden, or if I ever said it about Michelle Obama or Hillary Clinton.
Speaker 6: Yes, and that's how we need This is the problem with Republicans. They're so oh, we have to do the right thing.
Speaker 1: It's the first time that they have been trying to silence me for most of my career. The only benefit I get from the really kooky lunatics out there that are looking for clicks and you know that will say anything. There is an upside for me. There is a benefit for me in this, and that I am considered mainstream now is they're so insane, that is so fake news.
Speaker 6: Well, I'll never call yourself that. Don't talk bad about yourself like nobody puts baby in a corner. That's not nice.
Speaker 5: Let's get to our busy phones.
Speaker 1: Alaska. Steve on the Sean Hannity Show. Hi, happy Monday.
Speaker 7: Hey uncle Sean. How are you, sir?
Speaker 5: What's going on? Brother? How are you?
Speaker 8: I'm doing well, doing well.
Speaker 7: Yeah, just in awe over what happened on Saturday. For sure. We were glued to the television thereafter to get updates. And my hearts and prayers went to Donald Trump. He's my president. I love that man, and I just got to say that for sure.
Speaker 1: Well he's got nerves of steel. Within minutes of him going to the holding room, I was on the phone with him. He wanted to know the funnier part of it. I mean, I mean, you can just wring your hands. It's just not his personality. But I mean he was actually cracking some jokes too, indeed, And it's just I think it's his way to let off steam. If people want to miss Herbert, that they can. But then there was a serious discussion, and I was privy to the deliberations because he was fighting with everybody to go back out. And then finally I got the floor and I went in very hard. You cannot go back out. You cannot.
Speaker 5: It's not an option.
Speaker 1: And the general consensus was, thank god Hannity has a big mouth and says it the way it needs to be said. I'm pretty sure that was the consensus.
Speaker 7: Yes, definitely for his safety, for sure, but pro Trump all the way here. Yes, calling from Alaska, very grateful. Two things. I moved out of California in twenty fifteen. My wife and daughter and I moved up here on prayer and leading by the Lord's spirit. But I say that to say, it's the best decision we've ever made coming up here. We love the outdoors. And I tell you this, my heart is still in California. I'll tell you why. I have family there and my mother in law, my brother in laws are there. I have great friends, so I'm still in tune with California, which leads me to well.
Speaker 1: You can just fly Air Alaska or Alaska Air, whatever it is. And go visit whenever you want. Where in Alaska are you.
Speaker 7: We're up on the keen I Peninsula, right next to the keen I and Casilof Rivers, greatest salmon fishing in the world.
Speaker 5: Now, how much how cold does it get there in the winter?
Speaker 7: Boy, here on the peninsula, being that we're closer to the water, we had some twenty five below days, But oddly it doesn't not cold. I know that sounds hard to believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if it gets into the fifties in my free state of Florida, I'm not happy.
Speaker 9: I love it.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 7: But right now we're in breakup. The seasons are changing, snows are melting, fishing is about to begin, and this place goes fish crazy.
Speaker 5: So well, do you do ice fishing in the winter.
Speaker 7: Yes, they do. They with the lakes and around here are big for trout and dolly var garden and they do ice fish. I don't ice fish. It's not really a joy to me.
Speaker 1: But yeah, hanging out there twenty five below zero, you know, seventy five below with the windshill, I don't know why you.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't want that sounds very appealing to me.
Speaker 7: It is, and it is, and there's things that bring us through the winter. We do a lot of snow machining and again enjoy the outdoors and that's my big thing. So this is where we live. We live in Alaska. We look forward to the summer and I sail that to.
Speaker 5: The summer lasts like three weeks. What summer are you talking about?
Speaker 7: We get May, June, July, August, September.
Speaker 5: And what's the average temperature in the summer.
Speaker 7: It's about seventy five roughly. It'll get up to about that sometimes it gets updating. Now if you go inland Fairbanks, et cetera. The temperatures get hotter in the summer, for sure, but very pleasant. We do get the rain. But if I gottay have moose come through my yard? There we see length which brings me to the blessing of coming up here.
Speaker 1: We read I don't have bear or moose going through my backyard, so I'm jealous.
Speaker 7: I saw it grizzly the other day, and.
Speaker 1: Unless Linda's coming by and she's, you know, growling like a bear.
Speaker 7: I love you, guys, and Uncle Sean is such a fitting name for you, and I love the dialogue between you and Linda. But Hey, I believe there's hope for California, and that's what Steve Hilton. That's one of the reasons I wanted to call. I really think if California can turn around with Steve Hilton at the helm, there's hope for other states. The man has a passion for the state. He loves his country, and man, if I live there, I would vote for him. And all my relatives are on board with that. They're going to vote for him too, and friends there.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 1: I hope it's two Republicans in the in the runoff, and I do hope that Steve gets the nod.
Speaker 5: But I'm gonna run.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm I'm. I do admire people in Alaska. I'm obsessed with light below zero and people that live off the grid and you have no help and the rugged individualism of it. I don't love the cold weather like you do. Obviously, I choose a different life anyway. I appreciate you, man, God bless you catch a lot of fish. We have one minute, Alex, my free state of Florida.
Speaker 5: What's up, Alex? How are you?
Speaker 8: Hey, Sean? I appreciate you taking my call. I wanted to just switch gears a little bit and talk about Iran. My concern with the ceasefires is that they were giving them time for potentially Russia and China. I know they're helping them in the background. What's the chances that they armed them specifically with nuclear weaponry to you know, potentially use against Oh.
Speaker 5: We always have to worry about that.
Speaker 1: I'm not that worried about Iran because their economies collapsing, and as far as I'm concerned, I'm just reading the tea leaves. I have no knowledge at all, but I would say if I was them, I would expect I'd expect to get hit any day.
Speaker 8: Now, omkay, got it. I appreciate it. Sean, thank you. I love the show.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you. We can't do this without you. You know, of all the formats in radio, it's not even close. The one that people have stuck with as media has changed is talk radio. By far in a way. People have not been leaving talk radio.
Speaker 5: We have to thank all of you for that. All right, that's interrupting us. Up for today.
Speaker 1: Hannity Tonight nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. Cash Betel, Dan Bongino, former Secret Service agent in his own right, John Fetterman, the only senator, Democratic Senator that makes sense, Mark Levin, the great One, Stephen A.
Speaker 5: Smith all weighing in.
Speaker 1: We'll have the latest developments, the incendiary rhetoric of the radical left in this country, and the media and Democrat Party all coming up full analysis, nine Eastern. We'll see you tonight back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show so bot