Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center. Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty, I'm Strong and Getty and he Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 2: Anybody that knows anything about the intelligence world knows that one. We're going to strip it completely down because the only thing we need is the frame. The interior and the electronics on a standard seven four seven will never work for the Presidential Air Force one.
Speaker 1: It doesn't work.
Speaker 2: We have some air defense technology that doesn't come from Boeing. We have a lot of technology that's on there for the president to be connected, so it can be the White House in the air. No chance that anything inside that plane stays inside that plane.
Speaker 3: If they strip it completely down to the frame, is it then worth what it's worth? Is the big beautiful plane. I don't have any idea.
Speaker 1: I don't know either. What would be the point of accepting a shell from Cutter and Engines, I guess?
Speaker 3: But yeah, any okay, all right, here is a WTF story. Has WTF gone mainstream? I noticed the old guy on sixty minutes used to Sunday Night.
Speaker 1: Did you see that? Oh? Yeah, yeah? I think it has to a large extent apparently. Anyway, here's a WTF story. Do you see this?
Speaker 3: The kind of crazy people, how crazy people can get this Texas mom has been arrested. It looked like she was attempting to supply her middle schooler with guns, ammo and tactical gears so he could pull off a mass violence episode at his school.
Speaker 1: Oh lord, that is profoundly nuts. How insane is that?
Speaker 3: And I just saw the picture of her and she looks completely greatly.
Speaker 1: Wow. They call yeah the wh is fairly popular to your iPhone, for instance, will auto fill that if you like. My youngest Delaney, age twenty five, decided she was swearing too much, so uses heck in a lot. That's a heck in good time, right.
Speaker 3: Trying to bring my kids down a little bit in there, cursing my high schooler, particularly him and his friends.
Speaker 1: It's just you know how it is. Yeah, yeah, yeah, which is fun. I have it. It's a crutch. We all have them. But I have friends who cannot express to you the time of day without an F bomb.
Speaker 3: I think it's a I'm looking at it as a practicing code switching. I know you and your high school buddies talk like that so did mine. It's part of a we're grown up or we're bonding or whatever you got to do as a teenager.
Speaker 1: We're dangerous, yes, but you have.
Speaker 3: To have that switch in your brain, that code switches so that you don't talk the same way at the dinner table.
Speaker 1: And right right, speaking of which I think you're absolutely right. Yeah, I you know, it's funny. Especially earlier in our careers, friends and even family would ask, how do you remember not to swear on the air? I mean, because that would be very bad, And I always said the same way, I remember not to drop an F bomb and from my grandmother.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or culture with your boss, depending on your boss or whatever.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, it's actually remarkably easy, although I still, you know, will die on the Hill of bs ought to be able to be set on the air, and some people have. I think I think I mus don iMOS did a handful of times, at least in New York.
Speaker 3: You're gonna scream bulls at the top of your lungs when you die, like Mel Gibson in Brave Art. You want to say it so badly out loud, it'll be my rosebud.
Speaker 1: If you're a fan of classics, cinema. Yeah, bulls kind of overrated movies. It's a perfect yeah, I tell you what, it's a perfect word. I love it. Anyway. What were you talking about? Oh, I've got a couple of technology studies a story speaking of code switching. You know, I spent hours and hours yesterday deciding where Judy and I are going to stay in London when we go to London in August. Airb and be in it, which is my preference. I'm not going to spend seven eight days in a hotel room. I just and I know I'll be out and about, but I like to find a living room, a little kitchen in a little bedroom.
Speaker 3: And European hotel rooms are so freaking tiny, right, ridiculous?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know I can afford a bit of an airbnb with's a living room, as I said, So I'm going to do it anyway. But committee, hello, committing to which one? I found so stressful? What do you got going around and around and around? What's that? What if you got it wrong? What would happen? You can get you killed in your sleeper quoter? Now it'd be maybe a little noisier than the other one, or it's just five blocks to walk to Buckingham Parish instead of three blocks or whatever, and I just I found it too stressful. But anyway, I finally pulled the trigger and looking forward to it. But speaking of technology, yet another one of these Do they run this quarterly? Is it some sort of requirement warning issue to anyone using this smiley face emoji to older people, not gen Z. A smile face means you're conveying that you're happy. Yeah, but gen Z he takes this grinning face to convey sarcasm or irony. And then it has the inevitable twenty three year old employee who says, at first I thought my coarchers were being called and sarcastic to me, and then I realized when they said a thumbs up, they really mean thumbs up because he is a sarcastically and the tone of the article is always therefore, you're you. Older people really ought to be careful in a finger and out. They should switch to the way we do it as opposed the other way around. Yes, I would say to Hovey's at BESHI, twenty one year old intern, excuse me, I run this place. I own this place. People like me run the world. So you figured out.
Speaker 3: My son sends me the emoji with the tears streaming down the face. Yes, at what seemed to me inappropriate times, So it clearly means something different to him as a.
Speaker 1: Is he a sophomore or a freshman? This is early high school. Did he seem to go to high school last year? I don't remember.
Speaker 3: I think he's a freshman anyway, the ass weapon cause he's a freshman in high school. It seems to mean something different to freshmen in high school than all the other adults who ever send me the emoji with tears streaming down the face.
Speaker 1: Yes, kay, Katie, you're not old and bitter. Well, don't go that better.
Speaker 4: But several of my young her friends send me that, which usually would mean like you're crying legitimately, like you were.
Speaker 3: Really touched by something, or you know my dog just died, or I heard about your mom or whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it means something's hilarious now, like you're crying you're laughing.
Speaker 3: Song Okay, that's what I kind of picked up on. I thought this is highly inappropriate. Does this mean you're laughing?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I cracked. You have a laughing till you're crying, right.
Speaker 5: They do. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I cracked a joke to one of my girlfriends and I sent her that and she sent me one of those back, and I was like, did something just happen?
Speaker 1: What's wrong?
Speaker 3: Like, that's exactly that what I have. And I thought, oh, geez, I hurt somebody's feelings.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exact same thing came over me. I was like, what did I do? No, that's just their laughing face.
Speaker 1: Now are were talking about the tears streaming down? Yeah? See, we used that in my family a lot. Like I didn't get the wordle so really upset.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you're you're, you're, you're, you're being sarcastic about how upset you are. Yes, exaggerating, but it's kind of the opposite meaning for my son. Okay, now I get it. I'm laughing so hard, I'm crying even though they've got one of those already.
Speaker 1: My favorite texting story of all time, and it will be for the rest of my life, was the woman who said, I'm sorry I didn't get back to you. My mom just passed away, and her friend replied, lol, thinking it meant lots of love to me. They no longer speak and I'm l olling now is the ironic concluded I'm sorry anyway. So to get like this, I feel like lol is.
Speaker 3: Like charity laugh or you know what is that term where you you laugh, you know somebody sympathy sympathy laugh at this point and I and then I don't know how to respond with a that actually is freaking funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah I will. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I usually write out because I don't use emoji's because I'm a grown up. I usually write out. I actually laughed out loud at that. That was very like that much. If it's something really.
Speaker 4: Long tedious, you're such a boomer, or you just send the word funny with zero punctuations, so you can't tell if you're being serious or not.
Speaker 1: I have done that. I will frequently respond ha, because I was laughing lots of oz. Yeah. So, but there's more linguists studying emojis emoji, I think I'm supposed to say, I'm not Japanese all right. Have also pointed out that the symbols new meetings can often emerge from slang that older users might not be aware of. For example, older social media users might see the skull emoji as a literal symbol of death or a sign that someone is figuratively dead, isn't dead, tired or dead to me whatever. But for the younger users, the skull is used to say I'm dead, which means that they found something hilarious and have died laughing.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, the skull is that was really funny. I'm gonna hit somebody.
Speaker 1: I can. I can think of people i'd hit with that today would be very confused, while the spark emoji is frequently someone being sarcastic about how something, how good something is, and too much sarcasm. But here's the part I found really interesting. So I like, I send to like.
Speaker 3: If somebody says, hey, I got that promotion at work, I respond with an eggplant and then sprays of water.
Speaker 1: Is that the proper thing? Good lord? Yes, yes, do that? Yeah, that's perfect. Oh my god. Or if you give a thumbs up and a sparkle, they'll think you're mocking them, which is again, we run the world. We old people run the world. You adapt us. But is your youngster texting about cannabis, for instance, sometimes known as pot or marijuana, the shamrock, the leaf, the maple leaf, the lemon, the grape, the watermelon, the strawberry, the cherry, the pineapple, the dog face, the candy, the cake, the ice cream cone, and the cookie can all be references to cannabis.
Speaker 3: Because I understand it. The egg plant is the traditional vegetable of success, and so if somebody has some good news.
Speaker 5: Keep believing that jack and use it frequently.
Speaker 1: Jack. These emoji can be references to cocaine, a rocket ship, a fish, a gas pump, a snowman or a snowflake. They're all sorts of drugs. Uh sexting. The peach which looks like God forgive me a woman's hind end, or the eggplant, the water you mentioned, or cherries. Let's see.
Speaker 4: I was embarrassingly baffled the other day when I got a text message from a friend that said kiss my and then there was a peach emoji, and I'm going, this, my peach, What do you mean?
Speaker 3: I said, somebody with a cherries tattoo on them? What does that mean?
Speaker 1: You, Katie? Is that a girl? What's that mean? A woman's cherry?
Speaker 5: Cherries were trendy.
Speaker 4: Late nineties early two thousands, but I don't know if that is meaning.
Speaker 1: What was the message, delicious fruit? It was just a cute package.
Speaker 3: Okay, so okay, it didn't mean anything. All right, that's fine, doesn't need to.
Speaker 1: We're looking it up. Oh.
Speaker 4: Often associated with sensuality, feminine power, innocence, and use.
Speaker 1: Okay. According to an Instagram post, that's a stupid tattoo. Don't get that and if you haven't, get it removed? Coming up? Jack in a story related to the bullspit train, the incredible theft that we were talking about earlier today. If you didn't hear it, grab our three armstrong you getty on demand from today? How did trial attorneys factor into that? They're a huge factor. Nobody ever talks about this. Don't get me started. He's going to get us started, all of us. Stay tuned art.
Speaker 6: Today was former NFL tight end Rob Gronkowski's thirty sixth birthday. I can't believe you remembered sent his friends to him.
Speaker 1: He's a probably guy h man And I didn't like that. You just point in the joke. Would you like another one? Yes? Well.
Speaker 6: Speaking at the Saudi US investment for him this week, Elon Musk said that the goal of his artificial intelligence company XAI is to answer questions like, quote, where is a universe going. Though for most people who use AI, they to ask questions like what if a giraffe had boobs?
Speaker 1: Silly questions. In other words, yes, yes, I would agree. Boy. I've continued to just love using chat GPT planning a trip and just it's just so much better than what came before it. Anyway, if you have a favorite, I respect that too. I would like to get into groc Friends, which comes via the Twitter machine, among others. So we've been talking on and off today about the bullspit Train in cal Unicornia, which is one of the greatest thefts of taxpayer dollars in the history of the universe and one of the great failures of democracy and one thing that people don't talk about. And I'm not sure why exactly. Maybe it's just a little less sooteric, little dry. Is the incredible power trial lawyers have in California in particular wherever Democrats hold sway. In short, but the bullspit Train has been the Enriching Lawyers Act of whenever it passed. In that there are so many eminent domain cases and where the government takes your property but has to compensate you fairly. Between eminent domain and real environmental suits and fake environmental suits, and labor disputes, and you know a dozen other things I can't think of. It has been an incredible, just fire hose of money to trial attorneys. Came across this from Caleb BArch in The National Review. Due to the beneficial relationship try lawyers and their packs share with democratic causes, most try lawsuits only back progressive issues. Major trial lawyer packs have spent twenty nine million dollars in the last eight years, twenty nine million dollars on political action committees and that sort of thing, ninety nine percent of it to support Democratic candidates and committees. Since twenty seventeen, ninety nine percent. The consumer advocacy group Alliance for Consumers revealed and report released Wednesday, AFC outlines the web of federal political action committees funded by major trial lawyers, including they name a bunch that if you've not heard of them, you haven't heard of them all together. Since twenty seventeen, these packs have put more than ten million dollars towards supporting Democratic candidates for the Senate, around eight million more towards supporting Democratic candidates for the House, and substantial sums to support other major progressive entities, and most try lawyers supporting Democratic candidates and causes enjoy a positive feedback loop. More regulations mean more tender for lucrative lawsuits, and more Democrats in power mean more public contracts to represent plaintiffs and said lucrative lawsuits.
Speaker 3: I don't know why this fits in also, but as a guy who's dealt with divorce laws in California, the lawyers get together and write laws to where you have to have lawyers to do things to get divorced, so you have to hire more lawyers, and that seems to happen more in blue states.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure people in the know could come up with twenty different examples. But like the death penalty in California, we still give the death penalty, but we never execute anybody, So you get all the expense which goes to the lawyers of a death penalty trial, and then all the appeals and the rest of it's all designed to enrich them. Fantastic. Well that's a happy note. What are you gonna do? Armstrong and Getty got a possible explanation for why Sean P.
Speaker 3: Didy Combs is the guy he is. We've learned in a courtroom today trying to decide how to discuss this on the air bit. But before we get to that, so I am going to read at least some of that new Jake Tapper book about the Biden presidency that I unfortunately already paid for months ago before I decided that I'm angry at Jake Tapper for lying to us all these years.
Speaker 1: Boy, and you're not a drunk, so you can't even plead drunk purchase.
Speaker 3: Well, I just thought it would be good for the show. I thought, man, there's gonna be stuff in there, and it still might be. For instance, I've got one for you here just a minute. But well, let's start with this. This is Jake Tapper finally copping to the fact that maybe he didn't go as far as he should have and trying to dig into the president's mental health.
Speaker 7: I think some of the criticism is fair, to be honest of me, certainly, I'm not going to speak for anybody else, but knowing then what I know now, I look back at my coverage during the Biden years, and I did cover some of these issues, but not enough. I look back on it with humility.
Speaker 3: Molly Hemingway tweets out that Jake Tapper hired a crisis PR group that has repped Elizabeth Holmes, Jeffrey Tuban, Anthony Wieners, and others to teach him how to be nicer to his critics during this thing. So they apparently, he and the publisher apparently believe they're in such a bad spot with the whole The British are coming, the British coming. Yeah, they're already here. What are you talking about.
Speaker 1: Everybody's been talking about this for months. You don't get to be Paul Revere on this, all right? Well, and not only was he not Paul Revere, I mean he was like King George. He would I should have covered it more. Uh No, you forcefully defended the opposite point of view and belittled people who are trying to speak the plain truth. Right, So yeah, I get it. So they've gone from thinking, oh, this is going to be an exciting book of revelations that will be praised on both sides of the aisle, now realizing, oh my god, we're a punchline to some people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'll be interested to see how it lands when it comes out next week. It's possible it doesn't make much noise when it comes out next week because all the talking. But for instance, I'm a big fan of Jonah Goldberger the Dispatch, though I do think he actually has Trump derangement syndrome, which he would yell at me for. He wrote a long piece yesterday about how I think Jake Tapper's being unfairly attacked, and Jake Tapper did a good job of blah blah blah and this and that and whatever. You work at CNN and you guys are friends. Fine, yeah, fine. Jonah might be the classic example of somebody I think is extremely bright, and when I agree with them, I agree wholeheartedly.
Speaker 1: But at least thirty to forty percent of the time, I think he's a just I almost use an unfortunate term. I think he is misguided.
Speaker 3: Wow, you really think in all those interviews where he would tepidly bring up a poll number shows many voters don't think Joe Biden should be president again, and then he credits that for really challenging the White House, he would take their spin at face value and move on. When everybody in America was looking at Joe Biden on a daily basis and saying that guy should not be president.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think Jonah needs to maybe leave the elite intellectual circles he's been running in for a lifetime and maybe hang out with some people whose hands get dirty at work for ten minutes. I think that would help.
Speaker 3: Them any Jonah did say that he had read the first five chapters of the book and it's really interesting, and I thought, okay, gool, maybe there is interesting stuff in there, like this that came out yesterday from the Jake Tapper book about Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: Some members of Biden's cabinet didn't.
Speaker 3: Believe he could be relied on to perform at two am during an emergency in the final year of his presidency, and that their access to him had dropped off considerably. Now, I gotta believe that's some of the more major secretaries that count, because I doubt some of the minor secretaries had much access to him. Ever, so for it to drop off considerably, that means you once had considerable contact. So I I just wonder if it's not like some of your you know, your secretaries of State, you know, your secretary's of Defense, that sort of thing, that maybe their access dropped off quite a bit. And thought I don't know if he could handle an emergency if he shows up. And as you pointed out earlier, two am, how about noon on any given day, based on the way he sometimes was, and all the times they canceled meetings, That's what Mark Alpern was talking about. Said, all the times that they would just out of nowhere counsel a meeting that he was supposed to have it one in the afternoon.
Speaker 1: Why do you think that was? Yeah, yeah, well there was. There is no question that he was. Biden was completely hidden from anybody but the inner circle, the inner inner circle by the end.
Speaker 3: And so mentioned this earlier in the show, I'm trying to change my I wish America would change their their thinking on this from I'm angry at Jake Tapper to hey, secretary of State or sect deaf or whoever the heck you secretaries were. Didn't you need to come and tell us if you didn't think the president of the United States could handle a crisis, shouldn't you be telling this this? You kept it a secret so you could stay in your job, maybe maybe for a whole nother term.
Speaker 1: If he won, which yeah, there's a hell of a lot of that. Of course, dang it. There had to be times.
Speaker 3: I don't know if anybody ever admitted out loud, there had to be times where the Secretary of State Anthony Blincoln thought, if China fired on Taiwan right now, I would have to make the decision.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I'm sure he'd thought that because I can't talk to the president well, and let's face it, not to get off the topic, but Biden is a wishy washy. We better not equivocator back when he was sharp, right, so you know. And then one of you good brilliant folks pointed out via text, I think it was that, you know, maybe the cabinet looked at the alternative Kamala Harris and her in her circle and thought, we're better off with Biden when he's cogent and his circle of advisors than that moron and her her half with team. Who is his sec deaf? For some reason, that out of my head, right, Lincoln, Oh sect deaf? I'm sorry? Uh, who's Biden's Secretary defense? Shouting it at the radio? Lloyd Austin?
Speaker 3: Right, So yeah, I'll bet Blincoln and Austin thought, if we have to will handle it.
Speaker 1: It would be better us than whoever Comma chooses. Lloyd, I haven't seen him for a week and a half. Do you have any idea where he is? No, I don't. I thought you did, Austin and.
Speaker 3: In his very low voice, oh incredibly, Okay, here's a p Diddy update, Katie. Do you have the details on this? Hanson said it during the commercials. Joe hasn't heard this yet. Where did this? Where did this come from? This come from a different trial? Where'd you say it came from Hanson?
Speaker 5: He won't, Tom, it's there.
Speaker 4: There was a separate case that involved another woman that he had had sexual relations with.
Speaker 3: Okay, so here's the story. I'll relay it as you were, as you told it to me in uh. In a different case, this woman had testified that when Sean Combs was forcing himself upon her, she became aware of how tiny he was and thought, oh good, at least it won't physically damage me that much, which might be And I'm not just saying this for selacious reasons. People are immediately thinking, would she describe it as a Tutsi role?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what really set him off when she called it a Tutsi role, that.
Speaker 3: That might be where the psychology comes from of how he has to be this incredibly dominant and abusive to women.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow, the tutsi roll doctrine wasn't Weinstein in the similar situation, Michael, does that sound familiar?
Speaker 3: Yes? I God, that's disgusting and maybe somewhat understandable, but no, get over it or something.
Speaker 1: To understand something is not to condone it. Yeah wow, okay, wow, So that's why he had to be the dominant sex god ringmaster make up for the his tutsi roll them situation? Katie, Why is your microphone off right now?
Speaker 5: Because what am I supposed to say to your tutsi roldrom?
Speaker 4: Hey guys, if you ever think you're having a bad day, you can always look back and go Nobody has ever called me a tutsi role.
Speaker 1: You don't know that. You don't know that. Yeah wow, I almost said something truly unfortunate. This is finally developed restraint late in life.
Speaker 3: Wow. Venturio's girlfriend, who's on the stand right now and being cross examined before we take a break, testified that she occasionally watched him have sex with other women, and that happened at least two or four times. That is his defense lawyers trying to make that argument that they're swingers. We go both directions, all kinds of different directions. It's just a bunch of adult swinging. That's not a crime. That's what they're trying to get to there.
Speaker 1: Right right. When it comes to the specifics of sex trafficking, that won't matter. But one other thing. And look, I'm not a professional obviously, defense attorney, but I've known them, I've studied them, I've read about them, and I've been on some juries. There are a certain number of jurors who, if you take the Russian propaganda approach, the ultimate goal of a lot of Soviet now Russian propaganda, a lot of it is to convince you of something in particular, but a lot of it is to make you feel like you have no idea what is true, and there's no way to figure it out, so you despair from keeping from seeking the truth. Well, some defense techniques in a trial is just to have the jurors so confused they think I got all sorts of doubts, never mind a reasonable baue. I don't know who to believe, I don't know what's going on. I've lost track of who is force and who and what does sex trafficking mean?
Speaker 3: And again right then you throw in a dash of she got twenty million dollars, and I think you could say whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's impossible to do for a variety of reasons, ethical and practical. But I wish there was some sort of authoritative book. Maybe there is, come to think of it, I'll bet there is. I'm sorry, I'm just having a conversation with myself. But the question watching that, the question of why jurors vote to a quit for bad reasons. I would like to see some sort of statistical study on like ten to two juries, for instance, nine to three, or even more overwhelming ten to two to eleven to one reasons. Is it like the Twelve Angry Men one brave iconoclast Gregory Peck? I think standing up for real justices he season.
Speaker 3: I seldom think that's probably what's going on there. It's the one everybody's like slapping their forehead. What do you mean you still don't feel like they're guilty?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Or is it soft heads unable to think critically who are swayed by the defense attorney just confusing.
Speaker 3: Something eyes It makes me think he couldn't do that sort of thing.
Speaker 1: Ah right, Yeah, I was the one jury I was on. There was one woman who was just a nice young gal in her twenties, but I felt for her because life is always going to be hard. She was just dumb. She was really not smart. There was one gal who's a bit of a half wit who had these weird beliefs that she would speak in the jury room and we'd all be like looking at each other, like I don't even know how to begin arguing with that.
Speaker 3: His ring fingers longer and his index finger and those people tend not to be rapist, so.
Speaker 1: Stuff like that, stuff like that. And then there are one gal who just was so devoid of life experience. She you know, I won't get into the details. I've told the stories before, but and that was on a single jury. I think twenty five percent of the jury was It was like leading a sheep to the trough to what a sheep eat. I don't even know sheeap food. Clearly, trying to get them to a reasonable verdict was like trying to herd.
Speaker 3: Cattle, very much like leading his sheep to the trough, the old sheep trough.
Speaker 1: We finished strong.
Speaker 3: Next time, I just came across this. I don't know what CBS News reporter, but I just saw this CBS News reporter says Wall Street Journals twenty twenty four report on Biden's decline should have won the Pulitzer Prize. Remember when the Wall Street Journal did that big piece he got just got swammed. I think that's the one where Joe Scarborough lost his mind and.
Speaker 8: Said a few if you don't think this is the best version of you know, I think that was over the Wall Street Journal thing, and this CBS reporter I'll have to dig up who that actually was, says the Wall Street Journal should have won the Pulitzer for that.
Speaker 1: Why because they said what should have been obvious. But anyway, well they broke from the cowardly cowardly pack. Yeah, that doesn't seem that admirable to me.
Speaker 3: No, I think I have time to properly describe this. Maybe by tomorrow we'll have the oral arguments in from today's Supreme Court dust up over not just birthright citizenship that's the topic, but this system we've got where one judge can hold everything up.
Speaker 1: Is that working force or not? Yeah? I read a blow by blow description and it was about three quarters the way through the oral arguments. The reporter said, they've only touched on the birthright citizenship thing in past, so it's the big issue. Yeah, the issue is can a single federal judge issue of nationwide injunction anytime they want?
Speaker 3: Well, Tim Sander for our friend, he said, the arguments against this system typically boiled down to let the government keep acting illegally until the Supreme Court rules.
Speaker 1: And he said that's just not a good idea. That is where you'd be.
Speaker 3: And it takes a long time, as we all know, for things to work their way up to the Supreme Court.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are levels of the judiciary between those, but I confess I'm curious to hear people learned, people suggest solutions. Gentlemen's Final Fults manifest with Armstrong and Getty. I see you know your judo. Well, here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty. Let's get a succulent Chinese meal of final thoughts now from everybody on the crew. Michael Angelo pressing the buttons. What's your final thought, Michael, Well, my self esteem took a hit today when Jack said that lol is sort of a sympathy laugh.
Speaker 5: I get a lot of lols in response to my jokes.
Speaker 1: So anyway doesn't mean it always is. I feel like it is when I get one or when I give one. Yeah, I'm I generally mostly sometimes Here Katie Green are esteemed Newswoman. As a final thought, Katie.
Speaker 4: I am joining forty five thousand other people watching this eagle cam and it is bringing me joy regularly.
Speaker 1: It makes you happy? Makes you happy? Jack a final thought for if something's.
Speaker 3: Really funny, I reply with a holy crap, that's funny or something like that, because I want to make sure they don't just think it's a excuse me.
Speaker 1: Lol. Yeah, here's your fascining. My final thought is you're fascinating. Bald eagle. Fact of the day. The juvenile bald egle is bigger than mom and dad.
Speaker 5: I've noticed that.
Speaker 1: What it's it's partly I think they're feathers. Their plumage makes them look huge as defense.
Speaker 3: Oh, we usually bigger than shrink.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, we'll see bald eagles semi regularly in South Carolina and the junior The juveniles look like some god awful, enormous burden. You're like, what is that until you realize, Yeah, it's a baby bald eagle. Yeah, learned something. Every day women are bigger than men too in the bald eagle community. Can't wait to apply this knowledge in my everyday life. Are not trans eagles regular men in woman eagles.
Speaker 3: Armstrong in getting wrapping up another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 1: So many people to think, so little time go to Armstrong, getdi dot com. We got holings, we got Katie's corner, we got swag, gay do pick up one of the light hoodies the perfect weight, take my TUTSI roll out of here. See tomorrow. God bless her America. I'm strong and get you what a personal privilege? That didn't make a lot of sense.
Speaker 3: I just didn't, so it'll do my Uh okay, so let's go out with a bang, shoot down.
Speaker 1: I'm a woman. Now, I'm a woman. Did you hear that? God, you are not a fetching broad? That was a little blunt. I feel pretty well good. Everyone should on that high note. Thanks you all very much, Armstrong and Getty