Speaker 1: I'm going deep into the archives, Shirley, deep deep, deep into the prank archives. Let's see what we got here, page page two and twenty two. What we have is is that your husband? Is that your husband?
Speaker 2: Yes? It is?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yes, because you own that inspect the gadget blank blank Yes, come detective, yes you own that expected gadget blank blank blanks.
Speaker 2: The ladies and.
Speaker 1: Gentlemen buckle up here. It is is that your husband.
Speaker 2: Along, I'm trying to reach care care. Hey, listen, my name is Mark. Are you married to Jason? Y? Okay, all right, I got the right person. Listen. I don't I don't even know how to say this to you. My like I said, my name is Mark. I follow my wife today and I right now I'm at a park, and I'm almost certain that my wife is right now. I'm about two or three hundred yards away, but I'm almost certain my wife is holding hands with your husband, Jason. So hold on, hold on? What will you see my husband at the park with your wife? How long have you been following them? I followed my wife this morning because I just was feeling like real weird about, you know, something going on, and I followed her and I'm at the park right now, and you know this, I think this is I think she's with Jason. I think she's with your husband.
Speaker 3: What type of car you do you see? Jason?
Speaker 2: Then alexis what color is it? White? Okay?
Speaker 3: That's him. So he's supposed he went to work today and this Sunday, and they had some over time that he's supposed to be doing that work today. And he's at a park with your wife.
Speaker 2: Close to them, so I'm not close to him, you know, I try to stay back. Oh wait wait wait wait wait wait waituh she just kissed him?
Speaker 3: She did kiss who she did?
Speaker 2: My wife just kissed your husband?
Speaker 3: What'd you say? Your your wife's name is again?
Speaker 2: My wife name is Veronica?
Speaker 3: Veronica? Okay, what part dad?
Speaker 2: They are Langley Park. I'm at Langley Park right now. I'm about two hundred yards away from them, and I'm looking at she just kissing m can. I cannot believe this? Man?
Speaker 3: I know, well, you're not telling me that your your wife is kissing my husband. Well, how did you get my number? That's all up? Backed it up? How did you get my number? Who are you?
Speaker 2: Like? I said? My name is Mark, A buddy of mine named Fitz Fitzgerald. Fitz knows he knows Jason.
Speaker 3: I don't know, fitz Gerald. I don want to know all you get my number?
Speaker 2: Fitz gave me your Fitz told me he knew Jason in some kind of way. He got me your phone number. I don't even know who he got your number from. All I know is your husband is kissing my wife right now. That's what I know.
Speaker 3: Okay, you just sitting there watching and giving me the no. But we can change this. Right now, you're sitting there watching on some specta gaget. I'll go and bust all this up because I don't play that. Because he said he had to work this morning some of the overtime. Don't have time that. Who does that in the park with somebody? It's two calls in the park anyway, you can't see no ducks. Give me give me the address of this lately park.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait wait, wait, wait wait wait. They getting the blanket out the car.
Speaker 3: Now, who does that? I know, well, he ain't no romantic type of that. He never takes we told car.
Speaker 2: But they getting the blanket out the car and going deeper into the park. I cannot believe this. They getting the blanket?
Speaker 3: What no shit or no sheet?
Speaker 2: Now I'm looking at give me the wine and wine glasses.
Speaker 3: Mark gives me the address of the car. You want some white boys stop, I'm trying to go out bust that up. I don't have time for they follow me. I'll started and now watching your life. I'm not gonna watch and I'm gonna hand him his ad. Okay, let's stop this right now. Take your over that to the park and give him the phone. I don't have time. Fordence you sitting up there watching your wife with my You calling me?
Speaker 2: What comes you?
Speaker 3: I'm you a kid? Say what you're supposed to be up there? And get on that because the father's there. I'll be the slap that. And I've been handing him his cap. Go hand him the fall. They left their hand in the phone with your head.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to see what else they gonna do. That's what I'm trying to do. Thank you just seen enough all.
Speaker 3: That pulling death be over that door and putting out a guy that what you want to wait to seem take cares over the handing him the phone. I know, Jason, ain't no park for no I'm got Mike at home. I am on a third child, pregnant with a baby. But I don't get I'll go up there and whoop this while I'm pregnant. I know well, Jason ain't need no Parker, no Gon, hand in the phone.
Speaker 2: You I want to say, let me, let me hold let me step out the truck.
Speaker 3: Hold on.
Speaker 2: They drinking wine right now.
Speaker 3: I don't give up about that girl. Hand in the bar, walk over and handing the phone.
Speaker 2: Okay, do with George.
Speaker 3: I don't play up about mine.
Speaker 2: Oh many, Mark, Mark, Mark.
Speaker 3: I don't know who you are, but go hand him, go hand him to you sitting up there watching with your.
Speaker 2: Week you anyway, that's my wife, he with he with my wife.
Speaker 3: You must be all because if you was one of them big old yokes up black, you never got on this. Who does that you're watching him at the park. I'm telling you now, I whooping that when I see I'm whooping your wife set up whooping, Jason said, I'm gonna slap your calling me with this. You shot up there calling me got my blood presser star Hall. Why you shot up though, watching mock joke. You're supposed to be all on top of that yeah when I say, you got that coming too. But I'm I'm'm gonna find this langling part right.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get off the ball because I'll be up there'nna show you how Okay, okay, hold on, hold on, hold on, somebody want to talk to you. Give the call. Come on this this time Tom of Hugh his nephew, Tom Me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your husband, Jason got me the prank phone call you something.
Speaker 3: You almost made me have my baby help in this house this morning and I got two.
Speaker 2: Mama from those you know. Jason got me to pray.
Speaker 3: For He no better than that anyway.
Speaker 2: When he comes home, he told me say, look, man, my wife is a no nonsense. She ain't killed taking no drama, none of that. He told no.
Speaker 3: Because I was like one man sit there and watch they're wive at the park. What what man does that?
Speaker 2: This is crazy?
Speaker 3: But you tell him I got him. I got it.
Speaker 2: Hey, I gotta ask you this baby one more thanks. What is the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 3: The Steve Warven Morning Shows. I'm gonna get Jason with this. No, Tommy, I'm gonna get you. I'll show you what I'm gonna do. I'm just gonna the baby Tommy. Tell him that for a joke. Tell me, yeah, tell Jason. Then I'm gonna name the baby.
Speaker 1: Tom Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you too kind, far too kind, far too kind, Thank you so much. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes too kind, Huntsville, Alabama. The Nephew is coming. That is this Friday and Saturday, Levity Live. Baby, the Nephew was coming some come hang out with your boy. Been a lone time since I've been there. Come hang out, hang out, hang out and Levity Live. It is in Huntsville, Alabama, Comedy Club, Levity Live. Yeah, that's the name of the boss man. Uh and uh. I am geared up because the twenty six Ladies and Gentlemen Friday, the twenty six. The Nephew hits one hundred and fifty episodes of Ready to Love. One hundred and fifty episode Ready to Love is coming.
Speaker 2: Boy, you almost season the family feud? Are you be quiet?
Speaker 1: I ain't quite where you went both man, But I'm on the rise. I'm trying one hundred and fifty Baby, I'm proud of it. Here comes so yeah.
Speaker 3: What could the good congratulations.
Speaker 1: Give me a nice little cake and celebrate a little bit, you know, and whatever, whatever the whatever, the current host, you know, a family few decide. You know, he wants to walk away into the off, into the sunset, and then I'll walk into the sunset. Yeah, and I think you should do that. But before you do it, I think you need to let a year go back.
Speaker 2: Don't don't run right in behind it.
Speaker 1: No, because whoever get it that you're gonna try to keep it for twenty.
Speaker 2: Now, who get it?
Speaker 1: That year is gonna be a glaring, glaring difference.
Speaker 2: You don't want to.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: You're listening hard morning show