Speaker 1: And now move the sticks with Daniel Jeremiah and Bucky Brooks. What's up, everybody? Welcome to move the sticks, DJ, Buck with you buck uh Man, I've been gone. I was in Alaska for a week, had a nice little get away there. Do this every year, and I got to tell you, man, I can tell you about the trip in a minute. And I appreciate you soldiering on here on the show. But I left. Gosh, it was a week vacation, and then I got home on a start that's like, gosh, ten days or something like that. But this baseball team never won a game the whole time I was gone. Dodgers, they didn't win the whole time I was literally I spent a whole vacation in Alaska. They those guys did win a single game.
Speaker 2: This fine, Look it's a marathon, not a sprint.
Speaker 3: We know. We just got to get a ticket, got to get in guests. Some guys not playing well right now. Some guy's not playing very well right now.
Speaker 1: So I'm such a jinx. Though, I'm such a jinkx. They'll win like fifteen games in a row now, I just don't get me opportunity to take my shot. So I had to take my shot.
Speaker 3: I mean, you gotta take a shot when you feel like you shot it there. But we know what it's gonna be when it gets to do out.
Speaker 1: No, hey, dude, training camps here man getting excited to get out to see some camps. I'll be out this weekend. Are you going anywhere this weekend?
Speaker 2: What do you get? So I'm down in Florida.
Speaker 3: I got Miami and Jacksonville, So I have my Saturday Jacksonville on Sunday, going down.
Speaker 2: Early to check out the Jaguars.
Speaker 3: Their first practice is Wednesday, so I may have to go check that out, see what they're doing, see if they're gonna get how they're gonna use Travis Hunter. But no, DJ, it's like I literally have I was going through doing my calendar like I do on every Sunday, and I just kind of.
Speaker 2: Xed out all the weekends until February. Yeah, unavailable.
Speaker 1: Nothing dude, dude, I've got I've got. You're gonna be in the South. I'm gonna be in this. I'm going to see the number one overall pick cam Ward on Back Together Saturday, So that'll be this this coming Saturday. I'll be in Nashville to watch cam Ward the Titans, and then I'm gonna be at the Eagles, see all my buddies up there on Monday, the following Monday, and then after that zip home and I've got Chargers on Tuesday, and then I know there's I want to break news here, but like I do, believe, move the sticks. We're going to take the show to Cowboys Camp sometime or in early August, first second week August somewhere on there, so we'll get out there, get a chance to visit all the Cowboys. I'm sure we'll be out to the Rams to see those guys as well. So busy time, but a fun time, no doubt. Let's let's kick things off here Buckets time for Hot or Not, brought to you by with Sabbi Hot Cloud Storage. A new A couple of contracts have come down here from recently. This this office is in here. Look at what happened with the Kansas City Chiefs is where I wanted to focus. George Carloftis gets a new deal. Some people thought kind of surprised at the money, got good money. But he gets a new deal. Tray Smith, they had got him done as well. This offseason. So you look at, you know, the Chiefs and kind of how they've positioned their resources and in terms of what they did in the draft on the offensive line as well. Bucket feels like Andy Reid has always been a line of scrimmage guy and no surprise here that he continues to develop and to pay that position.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're doing.
Speaker 3: It's one of the things that the Kansa the Chiefs have done quietly, but it comes off of what they did successfull in Philadelphia for years. They are a trenches team and sometimes when we look at the Kansa the Chiefs, we see all the flash and dash, the razzle dalls, love Pat Mahomes and company, and we forget that they have kind of made their bones by being really good on the offensive line and fairly dominant on the defense, particularly when you.
Speaker 2: Have Chris Jones.
Speaker 3: The thing about it, you like, if you're Kansas City, you drafted George Cobofts as a first round pick. He has given you that complimentary playmaker that you wanted opposite of Chris Jones, and he's continuing to get better. Look the money, it's kind of crazy when you look at it. Ninety three million dollars is a significant chuck a change, but your expectation is he's going to it can continue to get better and eventually, when Chris Jones phased to black, George garloftis you're hoping becomes the centerpiece of the defensive lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I I look, I was with Andy, and I know in his belief in the line of scrimmage, he's always felt that way. I just think this team has morphed over the years and they've still continued to win at a very high level. Again, just one one went away from one another championship last year. But I have I have been kind of stuck on this one little thing, and this is just a selfish thing, and I think it's flies in the face of how we both preach about team building in terms of you build it up front, all those things. But I wrote down for the for the Chiefs m c f AM, we can get some hats m c f A hats make the Chiefs fun again like they just I want, I want, I want that to be that even even when look, I worked with the team in the division right, work with the Chargers, call their games, so there's every people will can tell me that I'm you know, anti Chief this, that and the other. I'll admit, like when the Chiefs in the Tyreek Hill early days and Mahomes getting on the field of the days, like even if you weren't playing them or preparing, you know, to call a game with those guys, like you couldn't turn away from it. It was so fun to watch, like what they were doing so soon. And you know, I know in some of that changed the way teams play defense. That brought in too high, that brought in shell coverage, that let's put a lid on everything, limited explosive plays. But man, buck, they have been such a dink and dunk offense. I hope that offensively, the Kansas City Chiefs can get some vertical aspects back in their game.
Speaker 3: You want you want some of the vertical, you want some of the fundays, some of the we the right on top of the defense. Yes, uh, it's coming back. Xavier Worthy will give them a chance to be. But I'm gonna be honest, I think part of the reason why the Chiefs have not been able to have the deep ball, they're different in the backfield than the way that they used to be. I look, I like Isaiah Pacheco and he solid, but I don't know if he's the type that you have to drop the extra defendant in the box to defend him. I've always felt like if the Chiefs were more special in the backfield, they will be able to bring back the deep ball, or they will be able to punish the two deep safety looks that their face and when people are really trying to make them play half court basketball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you bring in, uh this draft clash and look at what's going to happen there. Okay, first of all, get Rashid Rice back, get him going. I don't know that he's really your deep threat, but you bring him in your first round picks a left tackle and Josh Simmons. You sign another tackle, Jalen Moore in free agency. The hope is that, okay, now you've got you've got a little more time. You can let those things develop down the field. Jalen Royals can really run. They drafted him in the fourth round. Worthy will be in the second year. We know he's arguably the fastest player in the National Football League. He is by time. So they've done things, you know, from a protection standpoint and just a development and their young guys kind of continuing to grow, including a new piece there that they should be able to get a little bit more over the top, and I'm looking at the backfield. What they did in the seventh round is the phone and brashot Smith who's going to give them. He can give them some explosive plays in the past game out of the backfield. But yeah, you know, maybe that is it's kind of a different way of looking at it, right, But in order to be more vertical and explosive, we've got to be more dominant in the backfield. Like it's kind of seems like that's a dichotomy, but it actually makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 3: Well when you think about like how the league is going. Remember we've seen the renaissance of the running back, and we've seen the running game come back to prominence, and a lot of that was due to teams playing more zone coverage and more too deep coverage, trying to take away the big shots. Everyone is trying to take away the big play and for his teams to drive it down the field. The only way you can create those big plays offensively is when you run the ball and you can lure that extra defendan into the box. Now you have one on one coverage and you're hoping a speech to can win Xavier' worthy.
Speaker 2: I know somewhere in that playbook Andy.
Speaker 3: Reid wants to use those Dashawn Jackson plays the they have from Philadelphia Worthy, those deep overs, those deep in and out corners, those explosive plays. But the only way that they're going to be able to do it got to set up the run in some way. You've got to make them defend the running game so you can take advantage.
Speaker 2: Of the one on one possibilities.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The other thing that's interesting though, you look at the division, the three teams in your division, look at the fronts, the pass rushers of the teams in that division. That's six of your games right there. You got teams with dudes who can really rush. So you know, it's it's a little bit of a challenge and being able to protect to be able to get those shots off. So we'll see how this this offensive line comes together. A couple of new pieces there that'll be interesting. All right. That was this week's Hot or Not segment, brought to you by with Sabi Hot Cloud Storage, store more and do more with your data. Try them for free. At Wassabi dot com. I'm gonna split this up because there's a couple more football things I want to get to here, but i've been I'm moving this up on the rundown because i want to get your take on it. So we had we just had the open, right and Scotty Scheffer just won the open over there in Ireland believes where they played it, and there's a lot of There was a lot of buzz about the interviews that he gave and about how he talked about perspective and life and how winning or losing doesn't really make him as a person, talked about his faith, talked about his family, very low heartbeat. There was an interview I saw with Jordan Speif, another golfer on the tour, who talked about how you know Scotty when he's done playing, you'll never see him again. And he said he's unlike he made the phrase, he's unlike any other superstar that we've seen, and that he doesn't want anything to do with cashing in on his celebrity, you know, being an endorsement things, you know, being out there out front, he said, going out and speaking and doing the business things. There's all this free money that's waiting out there for you if you want it. And the only player he could think of in professional sports that would compare to that was Nikola Jokic. And we thought, was you know a superstar player who does not give two flips like he just very humble, doesn't want all that comes with that. And I started thinking about and I'm like, yeah, I'm gonna hit Bucky on this, like do we have anybody because Tom Brady cashed in like he you know he's and Tom Brady is emotional like you saw his emotions go up and come down. Scotty Scheffler's just like this. So I'm like, who in the football world is like that? And who doesn't really embrace the spot like my Initially I thought, oh, maybe like a Joe bro Joe Burrow wears the loud clothes like he you know, why is the Batman suit like he that is not Scotty Scheffler.
Speaker 2: I would say, Jalen Hurts.
Speaker 3: I'll say, Jalen Hurs is kind of like yeah, steady, yet he doesn't give you a lot make It's kind of mysterious in terms of what he's doing, how he operates. You've told me the stories about how he came in very early in his career with a briefcase when to work every day, got the big contract, and it doesn't appear to have changed his approach or outlook. Is not like we see him all over the screen on a bunch of different commercials whatever. He kind of just goes about doing his business. And then when you dig into his background a lot of philanthropic things is that he's kind of into. To me, he might be that undercover superstar who was okay letting his on field accolades and achievements kind of speak for themselves.
Speaker 1: I think you nailed it. I didn't even I didn't even think of that one because I was thinking of and it's not a perfect match. But Justin Herbert's like that. Justin Herbert does not want anything to do with the spotlight. Justin Herbert, you know, was very very to him in.
Speaker 2: LA, but never see him in LA.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's not a couple like random like beef jerky ads or something like something like off off brand a little bit, but you don't see him doing that stuff. He's a good looking guy. He plays in the number two media market. You would think he would just be cashing those in. I don't think he really has an interest in doing that, and I think once he's done, he'll be fishing somewhere. You won't service anywhere. Gone to November, it is like not to struggle to come up with names. You came up with a good one shows you just how rare it is for a guy to be wired.
Speaker 2: That way it is.
Speaker 3: And you know, we're in such a different time where it's hard for people to keep the main thing the main thing, and their condition from a very early age, like young athletes are conditioned. It's about the brand, and the brand is all the things that they talk about, But in reality, the brand should be your performance and your production, because the better you perform and produce, the more likely you're gonna have opportunities because everyone loves a winner and everyone is chasing excellence greatness, and so if you become a great player and you win on top of that, all those things kind of take care of themselves. And so if you focus on the things that are really important when it comes to your sport, more than likely you'll be paid back tenfold.
Speaker 1: I just I'm mad at myself for not coming up with Jalen Hurts because it's not only okay, so it's great, a great one.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give you this.
Speaker 3: And it comes on the heels of like the people know you and I are both Nike guys, right, no offense to other brands, but you and are now we live in the brand, we talk, we have friends that were for the brand in those things, and so it comes on the heels of seeing the Jordan brands god what they call it Board of Greatness where they had.
Speaker 2: A trip to Greece where Jordan took all of his.
Speaker 3: Oh he took all of his indoor seas they were there, they're talking about it and Jalen Hurst was one and you see him on the thing, and so it was just front of mine being like, wow, how about them being on the front end of investing in him early and he paid him back to standout performances in Super Bowl, Super Bowl Champion. He leads a team that is dynamic and really fun to watch, allbeing in a different way. And he is catalyst, but not the traditional quarterback catalyst because people will say like, yeah, but they have all these weapons in the running game, but post a seasons with ten rushing touchdowns and a lot of what you have to do when defending him and Barkley is the run game as opposed to the passing game. It's just a counter culture approach, which is why he kind of came to my thought process.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was kind of running through like maybe if you went in the previous era of the NBA, and I couldn't even I can't even come up with one. You know, Bird was in commercials with him. He was all over commercials him and Magic.
Speaker 3: Like it's funny in a weird way. Shay yoges Alexander a little bit of that.
Speaker 2: SGA is a.
Speaker 3: Little under the radar now. He's flamboyant and flashy with his clothes and they'll seem but his game is not. I mean, he's a mid range assassin. Like it's not a lot of flash to it. He kind of focuses on it. He won the MVP, wins all these other stuff and just kind of like Cohm onto.
Speaker 1: The thing with Chef. I watched the end of the turn. It seemed hurting the turn, but I watched the end of it, and the thing that struck me was the walk, Like when you're walking up eighteen and you've got this thing wrapped up normally you'll see the guys, they'll just be looking up. You can just see him just soaking it all in. Maybe it's like you said, maybe some fist pond like kind of just just drinking it all in. He was like, I put this thing.
Speaker 2: What am I gonna do?
Speaker 1: All right? So I'll go where do I need to go?
Speaker 2: Stand?
Speaker 3: Get the check trophy, Like, just just let me know so I can do this and we can get off.
Speaker 2: Of the court.
Speaker 1: Speaking speaking of like marketing though, like for him not being you know, Nike put out the their their a little quick ad on social media, which was great. But yeah, like his kid had like this cute little Nike sweatsuit and I was like, that was now he got their money's where it's just on the kid. Like they're gonna sell somebody those little kid mini kids sweatshirts and sweatpants. Man, the sun was rocking. That was the best advertarse. That was like the best thing you've seen since the Tiger's putt with the logo just drop.
Speaker 2: Into the cup. Yeah, not design or anything like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but but I think that's a good lesson too, like a scouting lesson where you can't you can't just be narrow. In other words, you can't say I need somebody who's not emotional. I need somebody who's got a passion and fire. And I'm like, we can find great players in every sport with all different types of personality. I think that the one thing that that like with Scheffler compared to you know, with all these other guys, that they do have in common, even though he doesn't necessarily outwardly show it. It's the drive and the competitiveness. He really wants to win him. It doesn't make or break him, but he's putting in the work and the drive, and you know, there's there's that part of the wiring. I think it's wiring versus personality. I think sometimes we put lump those things together. I think those are two different things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's funny yet because there are two different things. It is about the wiring and one thing is you try and find enough on the player to dig inside to get that part of it, and then we talk about the personality. I think DJ I think it's hard, and I think it's hard, like early because so much a playing we use quarterbacks so much A playing quarterback is about the leadership and the showcase position, like, it's the most market position in sports. They get the most money. I'llowed to accolades and the attention, and so to have someone who knows I'm stepping into this role that brings all of.
Speaker 2: This, but I don't want that, ye wins.
Speaker 3: I think that's a rare fine because from the time, I mean, you see it, you've been around football, youth sports. You see the dads and the quarterback dads and coming and oh we can go from this school to dad school to this school, and hey, what about me? Me?
Speaker 2: Me it. I mean, their conditioned from an early age to be very me centric. That's hard to then say, oh, I'm not gonna worry about me.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna focus on the product and make sure that everyone around me is better and I'm not worried about the attention.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's rare. It is very rare. Man, It's very interesting. All right, I say, quick break a couple more football things want to get too, right after this? All right? Buck, I don't know if you saw this. There was a article it was on ESPN the other day about JJ McCarthy in about how coach Kevin O'Connell was dedicating an hour to him every week to meet in his office, even though he was on Jerser wasn't going to play his entire rookie season, and they were in a you know, look, they were chasing a super Bowl last year with the year they had in Minnesota, but koc still carved out an hour where he would meet with him and just invest in him and help him to learn and grow. And he said he thought that really helped them get up to speed now that he is the starter going into a second year without any playing time, and so one of the things then the article that stood out to me was they asked him, you know, how did you know you were comfortable with him being the guy you let Sam Donald leave. They remember they had Daniel Jones in their building last year. Let him walk away. They don't out, They don't go out and get Aaron Rodgers, who would have been familiar with the system. They put all the riggs in the JJ McCarthy basket, and the one thing in there I took that I thought was fascinating. He said, I felt comfortable with JJ because of the questions he was asking.
Speaker 3: Hmm, that is so there's so many layers to the right to be able to ask good questions. You have to know what you're looking at and want to have the solutions to the problems that come up. It's not just the random surface questions that are generic, but it's questions that are due to the work that you're doing that you want to crack the code. I'll say this about JJ McCarthy, and look, it goes to the coach that you work with very closely in Jim Arbough. I've never heard someone rave and give so much a fusion praise to a player who helped him win a national title but didn't appear to play the leading role in that. But every time you hear Jim Hobart talk about JJ McCarthy, he talks about man. He reminds me of myself, ultra competitive has it. And then you also we talk about Alex Smith and I find JJ McCarthy fascinating because of I would say he has an old soul in terms of the way that he approaches it. Seeing him meditate before game under the goal post being on the cutting edge of like the meditation, the breathing, exercises, all of those things. Knowing depression being what I would say, very open and honest about like being able to control the mind. To me, he has a level of maturity that is beyond his years.
Speaker 2: And I think the.
Speaker 3: Other part that you talked about with KOC, because Kevin O'Connor was a quarterback in a backup quarterback, I think that has really helped him be really, really good with quarterbacks. I think being aware enough that I got a young quarterback that they need to develop and even though he's injured, I need to continue to developmental process. People talked about how Belichick would always meet with Tom Brady, that hour long meeting hover multiple times a week and they would go back and forth. Man, everybody wants a franchise quarterback, but few people invest in the quarterback in terms of holistically making sure that they're better. To me, this is the right player and the right coach the plan that is going to allow him to succeed very early in his career.
Speaker 1: All right, So this is the other place in my mind went. As he brought up great points there, my thought was, you have your quarterback coach, you have your offensive coordinator, but let's just say, you know, and I know, you can have an assistant quarterbacks coach. You know you can have you put thro as many coaches on your staff as you want, but wouldn't it almost make sense to dedicate one like you think about having a personal trainer, Right, he's just just for me. If you have a former quarterback who's played in your system, the retired quarterback, I mean it maybe doesn't have a whole pack of a lot going on and doesn't want to doesn't want to be the full time, you know coach, But you can say, hey, look, your former quarterback, you played, you know, eight years in this league. You've been in my system. We drafted a quarterback in the second round, and he's not gonna get on the field this year. I want you to be his personal basically, his personal trainer. Like you're gonna come in, We're gonna he's gonna he's gonna sit in all our regular quarterback meetings, he's gonna go through all of our aways, going to go through all the stuff that all the other quarterbacks go. But I'm going to cart out. Instead of an hour a week, we're going to have an hour a day where you're just going to come in here an hour a day and he can fire any questions he has at you, and you can help him understand and learn this offense. You know that we're running. It seems to me, like gosh, that the money would be well invested if you did that.
Speaker 2: There's money well invested in. There's ways you can do it without putting them on the coaching staff.
Speaker 3: Practice squad is a way to do that, right, if someone who's able to do it, Hey, man, we're gonna pay you X amount of dollars to be on the private squad and your job is to help my young guy get better. So the question is that he may want to ask the starter, he'll go to you. The trick is the guy has to have enough, gotta have humility, and he's had to play enough where there's a respect factor that is there, you know what I mean, Like play just enough where you've seen him play, you can respect the fact that he's had some success in this league. He's been around a long time in this league. A let's go and see you have a perfect example would be like a Chase Daniel type right played has them said that they.
Speaker 2: Chase teach my guy the program.
Speaker 3: I've heard so many people talk about the program that they all learned from Drew Brees. Right, Chase was there back up then they said that maybe Chase took it somewhere else and gave it to somebody else.
Speaker 2: Everyone is from the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: Give it to Alex Smith, and then Alex Smith gave Holmes.
Speaker 2: That's what I would want.
Speaker 3: I want someone who has the program showed me how to layout my week was my Monday, my Tuesday, my Wednesday looked like what should I be doing on the field and off the field.
Speaker 2: How do we get ready for it?
Speaker 3: At a time where the league is becoming increasingly younger. The practice wid has helped us have some older guys, but having a true mentor that is just the mentor that he gets it. He gets his jollys off of watching his young pupils succeed. I would like that, But you're right, not a lot of guys like that. It takes a very selfless person to be able.
Speaker 1: To value uh invaluable.
Speaker 3: Like you're overpaid for someone like that, like a quality mentor quarterback.
Speaker 1: You're overpaid for that. Yeah, I agree with you. So it's interesting to see how teams continue to approach developing these players. But I thought that was a fascinating article. If you haven't ready to go check it out. It's on ESPN dot Com just about how they handled JJ McCarthy's rookie season, a year in which he, you know, was unable to play due to injury. So I thought, fascinating stuff. There. Last topic for you, Buck before we get out of here, the UH the fact that all these training camps are opening up. I started thinking about this. I'm like, you know, we're gonna be on TV a bunch, We're gonna be doing all, you know, talking about all these camps. And I know the Cowboys always gonna be the Cowboys, that we're always gonna talk about them. It's just is what it is. Get used to it. But I was trying to think of what is the team outside of the Dallas Cowboys that is going to be the team that we're checking in on every single day Because I've got too in mind. I was gonna. I was curious if you're going to see it the same way or if you had another team that you think will be the UH. Will be the most discussed team of the preseason and training camp before we get to the regular season.
Speaker 2: Easy one is Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: That was one of my two.
Speaker 3: After Pittsburgh most discussed. Geez, that's tough for me after that. I just think they're obvious. Not Atlanta, not tam Maybe the Giants in a weird way only because of the silliness that may take place with Jamis and Brussell and Jackson are only because.
Speaker 1: That's a good one that's in the market. That's a big market all stuff. I'm gonna tell you right now, it's gonna be a Cleveland Browns.
Speaker 2: Oh miss, that's obvious. I messed that one up. I messed that one up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean not just I mean you've got you got Chad and Gabriel as the two rookies, and you've got Flacco as the vet. Then you've got Kenny Pickett you trade for. Like, just the quarterback room alone is going to be I mean, that is going to be every single day is going to be a recap of what happened to practice, what happened in this preseason game, over analyzing at its absolute finest, not to mention, oh yeah, who's the guy? So as Deshaun Watson standing over there, forgot he's you know, he's heard, but he's he's out there. I mean, it's just that position. I think that the Cleveland Browns quarterback position and the Pittsburgh Steelers team, So the quarterback for one team, and then the Aaron Rodgers the whole, you know, the whole shooting match with Pittsburgh, with all that they've done. I think those are gonna be the two most discussed stories. And we'll put the Cowboys in their own category because we know we're talking about them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, the the s Sanders thing is fascinating. I've just never seen a situation where you have four quarterbacks that are vying for one spot. And I don't even know how you break this up with three preseason games. I've never I've never seen this, and I don't know how you ready to team. At some point you have to get the team ready to go with the starter in mind. DJ, I don't know how you do this. I don't know how you split the baby. I don't know how you We've never seen this. We've never seen this four for one. I've never I've never seen this happen.
Speaker 1: It feels to me like maybe the and we were talking about how this shakes out, but it almost feels like between Flacco and pick it, I feel like the two rookies, I just be shocked if they don't both make the.
Speaker 2: Team, Oh lose a Leetown match.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I almost I almost think you're saying, like, whoever the first starter to get hurt around the league is like, uh, Cleveland, just you pick up the phone Andrewberry picking the phones? Hey, so your starter got hurt. Yep, Yep, that's that's tough. What do you have in mind? Well, we've got Flacco and Kenny Pickett, dealer's choice dealers. Just send me something. Just send me something. One of them has got to go. So you just send me something and we'll uh and we'll work something out.
Speaker 2: Did you pick your pick like windows?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Okay, you remember playing basketball the.
Speaker 3: Players shoot the free throws, but he gets hurt, So then the coach can come down to the other end and pick who he wants.
Speaker 1: To want to Yeah, Pigure got Pigure guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what that's what we're asking. That's what we're asking, whoever you want.
Speaker 3: They still do that, by the way, that's the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Because it was the opposing the opposing.
Speaker 2: Coach to pick it.
Speaker 1: And the funny thing is like you're you're in high school, like he doesn't know like the eighth guy on your bench, he didn't know who can't shoot. So it's literally the most like I would say, it's the most what are you profiling? It's the most profiling you're ever going to see. Is the opposing basketball coach picking who shoots the free throws for the hurt player. You like, see this like nerdy white guy on the bench, Like he's only on this team for one reason. It was really nervous, man, really nervous.
Speaker 3: We're going yeah, see, I'd be looking.
Speaker 1: I'd be looking at the most athletic guy and be like, man, you're the most athletic looking guy in the bench. You're not playing. The only reason possible that you could not be out on the court is because you can't not shoot. That's got to be That's who I'm picking to shoot the free throws. I'm trying to I'm trying to find the most athletic person and I'm saying, okay him, because I don't understand why you wouldn't be playing. It's a lot of strategy in that move, man.
Speaker 2: A lot of a lot of strategy, a lot of so funny.
Speaker 1: Uh look, look we touched we touched football, we touched baseball, we touched basketball, baseball, yeah you baseball. We touched it all all right, buddy, excited. We're gonna be out on the road so, uh you know, we'll have another pod I think come on Thursday. So we'll we'll keep you guys. We'll keep you guys in the mix here as we're traveling around. We're gonna make this thing work. Keep the pots coming your way.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: We appreciate all your feedback and uh we will see you next time right here on, Move to sticks.