Speaker 1: Hey everybody, we're back. Welcome back to Bachelor Happy Hours, Golden Hour. Thanks so much for joining us again.
Speaker 2: Hey Kathy, Hey Susan, it's so good to see you again. If you have not listened to our episode on Wednesday, I don't know. I keep saying the same thing, but I'm hopefully this time they're gonna listen. Check it out. Susan and I had a great time, as we always do.
Speaker 1: We certainly did.
Speaker 3: We're a green more more and more. It's getting me scared, Susan.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, I hope you guys are all enjoying us, because we definitely enjoy hearing from you. So today we're gonna answer more of our fan questions. We're so excited to get into these.
Speaker 3: I can't wait.
Speaker 2: And we've got some great ones today. But don't forget. If you have a question for Susan and me, send them in. All you have to do it's really simple. Go to Bachelornation dot com slash Golden type in your question.
Speaker 3: We will answer it. We love hearing from y'all.
Speaker 1: And before we get into these questions, you know what, Kath, we have our question today. Wait, how was your week so far? How about my weather.
Speaker 3: It's so hot and humid, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I flew to California on a twenty four hour flight and I just got back and I don't know.
Speaker 3: It was crazy period.
Speaker 1: You're busy too, Oh God, Okay, you're ready for our question of the day, Cat, all right, go read to me. Topic for discussion is with the rise of TikTok quote find the cheater quote unquote type of videos have gotten really popular. This is when girls in Vegas at bars and so on, we'll catch a guy on his bachelor party making out with other girls or doing some other form of obvious cheating. So lots of young women will come to TikTok detailing the entire incident in the hopes that the video will blow up and find the girl so they can warn her. So, Kathy, the question today is when it comes to these find the Cheater videos that go viral on TikTok, do you think they do more harm than good?
Speaker 2: Well, since I've got a part time job filming these guys and getting paid by the cheaters, you know, just kidding, you know, I think this comes down what we talk about a lot. There is a lot of good things on social media. Really we're going to post this on TikTok and warn the girl. Think about this for a second. Your daughter or your niece or someone's getting married and they're spending their time on TikTok looking to see if their fiance has been tagged or they've been tagged.
Speaker 1: Now, I think, you know what some things. Can I just say this quote really quick? Yeah, left unsaid, the least you know, the better. I don't agree with guys before they get married having an affair or whatever, a fling that is, you know, on their bachelor party.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: But and then the girl finds out we had a question like that not too long ago, remember, and she was like it was years ago and they were all friends.
Speaker 2: On the other hand, that I mean, on the other hand, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
Speaker 3: This is my point. I know, I think there's just too much.
Speaker 2: I think, I mean that this borders on you know, privacy, It borders on privacy issues. I think, uh, it's wrong. I think that this generation wrong.
Speaker 1: Cheating is wrong too. Prior to getting married.
Speaker 2: Yes, but I'm saying it's just it's ridiculous that this generation relies so much on you know. If it's on the internet, Susan, it must be true. If I saw it on TikTok, it must be true.
Speaker 1: Right, So look at our show, Kathy, all the stuff that was said out there. It's just a question and they get people's minds going, and then all the comments and people think this stuff is really happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, if if if you're old enough, not you, because we are, but if one is, if one is old enough to be getting married to somebody and you're judging the fidelity of your fiance on a TikTok video, you might want to rethink going down the aisle, getting married under the old oak tree.
Speaker 3: Whatever. You might want to rethink it.
Speaker 1: I mean, TikTok has some great things, but all.
Speaker 2: Social media it can be great, and it can be misused. And I think this is a clear misuse. If all those that you're.
Speaker 1: There with they do more harm than God.
Speaker 3: Yeah, be out there.
Speaker 2: If you are relying on TikTok to decide if you're making a mistake, Mary and your boyfriend, rethink it.
Speaker 3: Rethink the whole thing.
Speaker 1: All right, think leave the cheater alone. I will want to know. I just think it's stupid.
Speaker 2: That men need to wait a minute. Wait a minute. You wouldn't want to know if the guy you're marrying is cheating on you.
Speaker 1: I wish i'd never knew, because if I did find out that I love you?
Speaker 2: Problem, Wait a minute, how much do I love you? How much do I love you? I am here to tell you it's right that much I love you. And I am here to tell you. If I find out the guy I'm with is cheating on me, he is yesterday's news. I don't care if I'm halfway up the aisle I find that out, the wedding gifts are going back. I'm keeping the ring. We're done, all right, Let's move on to our Q and A.
Speaker 1: I think we should all right.
Speaker 2: Let me do the first one here. This is from anonymous. Hi, Kathy and Susan. My question is about friendships. I'm twenty five living in LA and I have a great group of friends. Up until this point in my life, I've always been surrounded by girlfriends. I've always had guy friends as well, but my closest friends have always been women. I've unfortunately lost close girlfriends from high school and college and experienced a lot of really hurtful cattiness each time. Despite those toxic friendships, I'm lucky to say that I currently have a lot of really wonderful women that are close friends. The only problem now is that none of them live near near me. Sounds like you and me, Susan, I really miss having girls' nights, getting ready together, borrowing each other's clothes, going out, and having a great time. My friends that I see every weekend truly mean the world to me, and I wouldn't trade them for anything, but I occasionally find myself missing those girls' nights. I've also come to realize that being hurt by girlfriends in the past has really wounded my ability to trust women and make new relationships with them. Do you have any advice on anything I can do to make the situation better? Thank you so much and love you both well.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Anonymous.
Speaker 1: What do you think, Susan, We love you back so number one, she's twenty five. I think that's a lot of it right there. I can as you were reading, I couldn't help but think of my daughter and what she went through with things like that. An I don't want to call you immature, Anonymous, but you will grow and mature yourself, and you'll be able to differentiate the friendships and those that are true and meaningful. If you were hurt by one of them, when you're mature enough, you're going to talk to them about it and you won't allow things to happen to you, or you just find new friends. I mean, you don't hang out with those kind of people.
Speaker 3: Well, so that I scary. Again, I'm agreeing with you.
Speaker 1: I think love it when I know it's like date night.
Speaker 2: I feel like you're right, But I also think that you know, friends, people come into our lives for a reason and a season, and so she's learning right from all these relationships. It's fair that she misses the girls' nights and she's been hurt by girls in the past.
Speaker 3: But you know what, Anonymous, like everything else.
Speaker 2: In life, you have to be willing to take good risks, right, So get yourself out there and make some new girlfriends. The lessons you've learned in the past will serve you well in your future.
Speaker 1: If it's in years and you're already going to be knowledgeable.
Speaker 3: You know what, I think.
Speaker 2: I think that she was willing to ask this question shows me that she's feeling it. She's feeling it, and she's learned from her past. And you know what, Anonymous, we all learn I used to be a teacher. You don't learn from the things you do right in life, Anonymous, you learn from the things you do wrong. So get out there and make some new girlfriends, and you're going to find your situations a lot better.
Speaker 1: And one last thing, forgive and move on. Just forgive, don't hold on to it forever. Yeah, thank you for writing.
Speaker 3: And good luck. I hope you find some great new friends.
Speaker 1: We have another Anonymous Kathy. Wow, Okay, hi, Kathy and Susan, I really need your help. I'm honestly too embarrassed to ask my friends about this. Uh oh, but will have an answer. We'll have an answer. My boyfriend and I have been together for a little over a year, and there's really only one thing that bothers me in our relationship. He follows a lot of girls on Instagram that post revealing pictures of themselves.
Speaker 3: Can we stop right there? To stop? Go ahead?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I have here's a good one. I have absolutely no issue with women posting themselves. Whatever makes them comfortable and feel beautiful is what's important, very important line in this. I just find it really disrespectful that he follows them. I feel like having a crush or finding someone attractive is one thing that's healthy and unavoidable, but those are things you can keep to yourself. Being able to see my boyfriend who my boyfriend finds attractive and going out of his way to follow them engage with their content on Instagram is something that I think is disrespectful. I tried to talk to my mom about it, but social media is something that I know she just doesn't understand, so she always says she doesn't get it, she doesn't get what the big deal is. I don't want to go to my friends about it because I honestly don't want them to know. The ability for someone to see that my boyfriend follows a ton of famously hot girls on Instagram makes me feel really embarrassed. So my question is, how do I bring this up to my boyfriend. I always get really nervous because it's such a confusing feeling, and I don't know how to tell him it bothers me without making it seem like I'm accusing him of cheating. I don't see this as cheating. I just see it as honesty. Shitty. What do I do.
Speaker 3: Oh, she doesn't see this as honesty. She sees it honestly as.
Speaker 1: Shitty as shitty. Whoa, that's a lot.
Speaker 2: So yeah, Well, first of all, I'm anonymous. I can't weigh in because I'm one of the hot hotties that he's following.
Speaker 1: Wait, famously hatty, So she means famous people like that's no, I think the hobby.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Listen, I think there is there's more going on here that meets the eye. I think, Well, for me, it's very interesting that she says in the beginning the line that you referred to, she doesn't have any problem with women being comfortable and putting themselves out there.
Speaker 3: Da da da da da.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, great, if your problem is not with the girls that he's following, your problem is with the boyfriend, Anonymous, guess what, you have to kindly go to your boyfriend, because really, what you're suffering from here, you're either envious or jealous or worried that he is cheating on you, and that this is just a metaphor for what else is he doing? You know, if he's following these girls online, what else is he doing? I think she's got some frust issues. I think she's got not in it. She's jealous that he's following these babes. That's what I'm I'm saying. I think I'm just giving you my opinion. Yeah, I think she said. I think she says, I'm not accusing Room of cheating.
Speaker 3: No, she's not.
Speaker 2: In her brain, she's thinking, Wow, I wonder if he's cheating. Maybe she's got some self esteem issues. Maybe she doesn't think she's as hot as I am. I mean, that's the other way.
Speaker 1: Maybe she should get on there herself and show them houth. Well, here's my question. Does he realize she knows about who he follows? Is she doing a private eye thing and sneaking?
Speaker 3: Does matter? Doesn't matter?
Speaker 1: Well, yes, she'd have to come clean with that first. She would have to say, Babe, I checked out who you follow on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Well, and I'm on Instagram, but susan their friends on Instagram. The way Instagram works, you know, if I'm friends with you, I can see who your friends are on Instagram. You know, you can see what other people are posting. So I think it's I think this is much ado about something, and I'm calling it out. I think the something is she's worried he's cheating.
Speaker 1: She's nervous, and it's such a confusing feeling. And yeah, I don't know how to tell him at.
Speaker 3: This Trust is not confusing that it's distrust.
Speaker 1: Seem like I'm accusing him. I think when you have this conversation, you're gonna come across as jealous, because.
Speaker 2: That's what she's either jealous, envious, or he's cheating, or she's worried he's cheating.
Speaker 1: So she's ask him, what do I do? What would you tell her to do?
Speaker 2: Kath, same thing you and I tell lots of people anonymous, sit them down, say I love you, honey, whatever it is, wherever you are in your relationship, and say this, you know, use the eye statements. I feel badly when I see this. I feel like I'm not enough for you. Whatever she's feeling, because you know what feelings are are okay, Your feelings are okay. If you say you this, you that, then you sound accusatory and that's.
Speaker 3: Never going to work.
Speaker 1: Use the C word communicate, Well, let's talking about it. You've got to talk.
Speaker 2: But it's how you talk about it. Yeah, how you talk about it. I think if you come across say I feel this way. He can at least hear how you're feeling. And I Anonymous, I'll bet you are a fabulous woman who just doesn't have quite the confidence that you think you have.
Speaker 3: So go and talk to him about it. Tell them how you feel.
Speaker 1: So I have one more thing to add to that. I know some women have issues with their husband on porn all the time. A lot of men watch a lot of porn. You know, I don't know that I'd be okay with that if he did that all the time without me, you know what I mean. So he's following these hot babes. Sometimes it's just a sexy body like man looking at Playboy ors. That's so outdated, you know what I'm saying. Just looking at it hot well is a thing. It's amazing. But Susan, it's only a thing.
Speaker 2: It's Listen, what works for one couple may not work for another couple, right, So if it works for Anonymous and her boyfriend, great, But she thinks it's disrespectful. So if she's feeling disrespected, she said, Anonymous, you got to tell him how you feel. And that's you know, that's something I wish more women were comfortable with you. Don't have to scream, rant or ray. Just tell him how you feel.
Speaker 1: And I wish stay comfortable in your own skin, sweetheart, respect yourself. Once you love and respect yourself, you're not going to hold back if that's bothering you. Just like Kathy said, have a conversation and use the word I not because of you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't say you do this to me, you do that.
Speaker 2: The I statements are always better nobody Candy can give you.
Speaker 1: For instance, it's your boyfriend doing this and you're going to say something, how you.
Speaker 2: Go, I'm going to say, I'm bringing my friend Susan Noles over, she's got a baseball that she's taking it out on you.
Speaker 3: That's the eye statement I'm making.
Speaker 1: Hey, babe, you know what if I got all sexed up and put myself out there. You follow all these chicks.
Speaker 2: I honestly, I mean, I see why she's upset because she feels insecure.
Speaker 3: So what you're saying? What would I say to my guy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if it was me, i'd say, look, I know you're following all these twenty year olds. Do you want a twenty year old because they don't want you? So let's get back to me. That's how I feel.
Speaker 1: I love it so anonymous. I hope we've helped you. But the whole thing, the whole world this story is talk to him. You'll talk to me confident. Yeah, be confident in yourself and tell him how you feel. And good luck to you. Okay, Marissa, moving on? You got a name?
Speaker 2: Okay, Marissa, he's not anonymous. Hi cout, I love it too, but we don't mind anonymous calls or now. Yeah, because, like I said on another podcast, if you have the question, somebody else does. So feel free. We love hearing your name, but you don't need to do it. Okay, Marissa says, Hi, Kathy and Susan, I need some dating advice pronto. I feel like we as women always catch ourselves in the same predicament when it comes to going on dates, trying to find someone. The guy is either too forward and smothering, not into at all, or deceitfully shows interest when he's quote not ready for a relationship or whatever excuse they have that particular day. It's so hard. I don't want to entertain a guy just because he likes me. I want to tell someone that I like like me back why is that so hard to find?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But if Susan, if we find the answer, we have found, we've.
Speaker 3: Won the lot of a millionaire.
Speaker 2: Really, Okay, I keep asking my mom for advice, as my friends and I are all basically in the same boat. But she always tells me I never give guys a chance. It's really unfair because I do.
Speaker 3: I do. I get to know them, I go.
Speaker 2: On a minimum of two dates with them if I feel like there's a chance, and I end things when I when I know I'm not feeling it, and it isn't fair to them. Any and all advice would be much appreciated.
Speaker 1: Well, I think you're very fair giving them a sign.
Speaker 3: It sounds to.
Speaker 1: What is she doing wrong?
Speaker 3: I'm not listen. I don't see a problem here, Marissa.
Speaker 2: First of all, out there, Yeah, you're having a lot more dates since Susan and I are combined. So let's start with that.
Speaker 1: I'll start there.
Speaker 2: I mean, the guys too forward? What the hell does that mean? Too forward? Whatever?
Speaker 1: I mean, if his hands are all over you first, stay like, slow down, big boy, I'm gonna have or in my case, keep it coming. No, come on, seriously, So I'm confused as to her question about what advice does she want, Like, we can't control what's out there, and you know what, it's all part of the game.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, I think she what I'm hearing is she's tired of dating guys and either they're not into her or she goes on dates like you and I do, and we're watching the stop clock saying time to go.
Speaker 3: And Marissa, the answer to that.
Speaker 2: Is called dating. That like what you do, it's life and when you meet the guy, you know it's going to happen. Marissa, when you meet the guy that you fall for and he falls for you, that clock is going to stop. Time is going to stop, and all of the rest of this is going to fall away. So in my opinion, you are doing the right things because every date you have you learn more about what you're looking for and a guy. So keep those dates coming. Throw them to the curb when it doesn't you know, when they're well, don't throw them that's you know, but politely say have a nice day.
Speaker 3: And move on. I don't see a problem with this.
Speaker 1: And as far as I'm concerned, this is a part of life, and you could do what I did if you like I got off all the dating sites. I'm taking a sabbatical. Are you in a hiatus hiatusabatical?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Whatever?
Speaker 1: You and I because you know what, honey, I felt the same exact way. And then I start feeling guilty because a few men would really be interested and I wasn't. And that's even harder when you have to say, well, that's what she said. Yeah, yeah, yeah. And then like Ketty said, you'll know, but maybe just take a break from it all and just do.
Speaker 2: You right, I mean I'd keep getting because that's how she's going to find the guy.
Speaker 3: But right, good luck, Marissa.
Speaker 1: But let us know what happens.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 1: I bet you the best one will come next after this, I.
Speaker 2: Know, Marissa, do us a favor. Ask them if their dads and grandpas are married. If they aren't talking to ride into the show. Thank you.
Speaker 3: That was my past. That was my public service announcement for the show.
Speaker 1: All right, go carry on, okay, Charlee's right, hy Kathy and Susan. I need some help with my little sister for contacts. I'm twenty seven and she's nineteen. About six months ago, she started dating a guy she works with who's twenty six. She works at a restaurant part time while she's in school. I know she's a smart girl with a good head on her shoulders, but there are some things in life that you just come to learn with age, and age gaps like these are one of them. They don't really have anything in common, and I remember when they were just friends hanging out in the beginning, she would make comments about how she felt bad that he was obviously really into her. I really don't want her to get trapped in a relationship she isn't into. Breakups can already be so difficult, and they become even harder when you're super inexperienced dating someone much more experience. I trust that she's safe. Our family has met him, and there are no causes for major concern. I just feel like I can tell she's really unhappy because she's not into him. But I don't want to come off as a know it all big sister where all she hears is just dump him. How do I talk to her about this? This will be my first time mentioning it as a serious conversation. I've made supportive comments whenever she's casually mentioned him, encouraging her to not get sucked into an exhausting relationship. But I feel it's time to really seriously address this. I just don't want her to miss out on the joys of or just being young and single because she can't find a way out of this. I could be wrong, but I need to know for sure. Charlie, I'm so grateful that you wrote that sentence. I could be wrong, because you could be and you could be asking all this for nothing. Well, I mean, all right, the kid's nineteen, I think.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, you, there is when you're nineteen, and that's a seven year age difference. And I actually agree with Charlie's at that age.
Speaker 1: My parents did, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a it's a big age difference. It is.
Speaker 2: However, However, just because this her sister said, you know, she felt badly that he was obviously really into her all those things. I mean, she may have changed her mind. I think that you can talk to your sister. And again, it's all in the way you approach a topic.
Speaker 3: I love you, since I loved.
Speaker 1: You, you said that. It's the approach, it's the yes.
Speaker 3: It's there.
Speaker 2: It's so you know, sit down with your sister, go out for a coffee, go out for a glass of wine away she can't drink legally yet, you know, sit down and chit chat with her and say, if you guys have a good relationship, you can tell her what your concerns are. I think the big warning here is be careful that you don't come across as I'm smarter than you, I'm older than you, and I have all the right answers because as.
Speaker 1: You just said, you know it'd be wrong. Yeah you're not, you know, as well as just say I'm worried about you, sis. But the part that she's trying to avoid her sister, to avoid to protect hers going through heartbreak. She has to go through heartbreak to get past it. I mean, I don't wish it on anybody. I can count how many times I've cried my eyes out growing up, and you think it's the end of the world. But she does have to experience this right, And I love that you love her that much.
Speaker 2: But but you know what she I think Charlie says, all her sister heres is just dump him. If Charlie said, if that's all she's hearing, then modify your approach, change your words and see if you can't get into a better conversation about it and where she feels your love? Yeah, love her, love her because you know what family is so important?
Speaker 1: It is it is and she's nineteen, so get ready for anything. Yeah, but thank you for asking us, and I wish you a ton of luck.
Speaker 3: Good luck with your sister Charlie's Oh.
Speaker 1: Your fair boy, Kathy. I hate this game. I never do it way right.
Speaker 3: It's time of going to play.
Speaker 1: A game more quandary.
Speaker 3: I love this game.
Speaker 2: And as soon as Susan learns how to play it, I don't know, in the next six months or so, Uh, it's going to be more fun. All right, we're gonna I'm gonna give you the directions again, Susan, pay attention.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm supposed to guess what you would do. Right.
Speaker 3: Oh, there you go a for effort today.
Speaker 2: All right, So we're gonna take turns of reading the quandary, give our thoughts on what we think the other person would do.
Speaker 3: And I hear we I'm gonna give you the first one.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: You notice a former hookup, now now you know what a hookup is?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, you notice a former hookup has been liking your pictures and Instagram stories that are just of you.
Speaker 3: When you go to his page, you see.
Speaker 2: His girlfriend in a bunch of recent posts, so you're able to find her page pretty quickly. Do you DM her to tell her about what he's been doing? Or keep it to yourself? Now, Susan, what would I do? Would I DM? Would I DM her? Or would I keep it to myself? Don't think too.
Speaker 1: I don't think you would DM her.
Speaker 3: You're so right, congratulations, I knew you.
Speaker 1: Yes, How do you think I would either?
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, Mike, no, I see you didn't let me guess.
Speaker 1: Oh, I got it half right.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: We're now six and a half months in Susan, still learning the rule. No, no, no, five and a half. I got half right. Okay, all right, I'll give it to you. So, yeah, I would not. I mean, lots of people like things. You know, we put too much emphasis on someone clicking a like button. Get over it, don't worry about it. Let them work out their life. You live your life, let them live there, then move on.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's not asking you out formally, he's liking something. I obviously liked you because you hooked up, so let it go. Yeah, yeah, all right, go all right. You and your best friend are at him watching a movie together with both of your boyfriends.
Speaker 3: Oh, Susan, this sounds so much fun. Let's do it.
Speaker 1: She is notoriously a talker during movies, but it's never bothered you. You always just answer her questions if she hasn't or don't even really notice if she just has an audible reaction. Suddenly you realize your boyfriend is getting seriously irritated by it. How do you proceed?
Speaker 2: Well, I I can't tell you. After I tell you you then I'm going to tell you a funny little story. I think you would say, Kathy, shut the hell I was gonna say, at the freaking movie, Kat, that's what you would do? I would I would probably do something.
Speaker 1: Yes with you?
Speaker 3: Five months?
Speaker 1: What would you?
Speaker 3: What would I do?
Speaker 1: Gaming? I'm gaining now you're doing the absolutely same thing. Because if you guys are friends, it's annoying when somebody talks through a movie. My best friends, Kathy, you're gonna meet them, are gonna go to CALLI and see them? My Italians from Middle Andrew.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Angelo talks to it.
Speaker 1: He explains the entire movie to me, and his wife's like, aunt, stop answered, I go, and I can't follow the movie and keep talking.
Speaker 2: Exactly I used to. I used to do this with my husband. I used to ask questions and he would answer the same thing. He would answer them, and he did. And one day he looked at me, goes, could you just save your questions till the end of the movie, because I promise you most of the questions are going to get answered if you just watch the movie. So I stopped. You know, zip it, I'm telling you, zipp it works in so many occasions. I'm like, I'm telling it. I was smart when I said that. Okay, here we go. During the night out, a stranger is being incredibly rude to your group as a whole. Three of your friends decide to stand up for you all and the strangers being nothing but rude back You don't see what the big deal is, but no one on either side is backing down. Do you apologize on be off of your friends, let them handle it, or proceed another way?
Speaker 3: What would I do? And I bet you don't get this.
Speaker 1: Right, During a night out, a stranger is being rude to your whole group. Right, three of your friends decide to stand up.
Speaker 3: So basically there's an altercation here.
Speaker 2: You got three friends telling this guy off who continues to be rude.
Speaker 1: Now, oh, no, back exactly what you do?
Speaker 3: Oh really?
Speaker 1: You would not apologize you You would say, dude, you're being rude. They're right, move on.
Speaker 2: No, for all of you out there, I am shaking my head. You know what, I would really do? What you've forgotten?
Speaker 3: Believe it or not.
Speaker 2: Bachelor of Nation won't believe this either. I run from altercation. I would turn around and walk away and wait for you a'll to finish.
Speaker 1: That's exactly.
Speaker 2: And I think you were back to five and a half months, you would absolutely jump in there and say, what the hell, shut up, leave my friends alone, get over yourself.
Speaker 1: You would you take about no, No, I do it kindly though, trust.
Speaker 2: Well, No, you'd be kind, but you would say you'd get the point across that you'd had all the fun you could handle and he needed to back off.
Speaker 1: Do you do this every day to everybody? Do you think that's attractive? I'm sorry now, I just we don't have time for you.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like having a political conversation. You're never going to get that person to agree with you. Alrighty okay.
Speaker 1: You have a friend that always posts terrible pictures of the two of you where only she looks really good. For your birthday, she posted one that you explicitly asked her to delete when it was taken. Do you confront her about this? Get even or let it go?
Speaker 3: So Susan, this is so easy, so easy.
Speaker 2: If you if I did this and posted a picture of you, yeah, yeah, couldn't let me say it, you'd kill me. You would say, I told you not to post that picture. I'm coming after you.
Speaker 3: I would say I'm so sorry, and I would delete it.
Speaker 1: And what would you do?
Speaker 3: Cat, I don't know you're gonna tell me? What would I do?
Speaker 1: You'd say, Susan, really you had to pick that one, didn't I tell you to delete that one?
Speaker 3: And you would do the same thing. You would say, I'm really sorry, I'll delete it.
Speaker 1: Because you know if you told me you hated that picture, I wouldn't have posted.
Speaker 3: Well, I wouldn't have either. I wouldn't have either.
Speaker 2: And you know what, if it's really a good friend, I'd cut you out of it.
Speaker 1: If I look that good, I just cut you out and post it to me.
Speaker 2: First, she'd blow it up, make it life size, put it on poster board, and put along. She put it in times square, and then all right, you're pet sitting your friend's cat. Oh, this will be right at my alley. You're pet sitting your friend's cat while they're away for a few weeks, and you noticed the cat is constantly being overfed? Do you mention this to your friend? Change the cat's diet without telling her, or keep proceeding as you were instructed to by your friend.
Speaker 1: You have cats?
Speaker 3: I have cats.
Speaker 1: Are you going to try to change the diet? Are you going to talk to your friend that you feel like they're being overfed? You would do that. I think I would do what you would talk to your friend when they got back. You keep the schedule and say listen, I own cats too, and I feel like you're overfeeding right now? Mind your own business.
Speaker 3: Mind.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say a damn thing. First of all, I would cats.
Speaker 3: I would you would for me? Would you for me?
Speaker 1: I do anything for you? Cat? God, you're annoying.
Speaker 3: I love you.
Speaker 2: I cleaned your pool for you, as.
Speaker 3: Long as it comes with a cabana.
Speaker 2: Boy, do you mention I would I would never mention that to you. I would it's your cat, it's your dog, all right, exactly. I don't think you do anymore. All right, that doesn't for another episode of Bachelor or Happy Hours Golden Hour.
Speaker 3: We've had so much fun.
Speaker 2: Thank you to all our listeners for joining in and sending us such great questions.
Speaker 3: We hope we have you today, Kathy.
Speaker 1: We had so many questions today we didn't get to talk about us. I mean, sometimes we got to talk about what we're doing in life. So next time we're going to squeeze that in. But I do want to thank everybody for listening and make sure to follow us at Bachelor Happy Hour as we have new episodes coming out every week and you might hear us talk about our own lives.
Speaker 2: Really if we can out and get a chance. But also we love getting your questions. We love answering them. You know, Susan, you and I have talked about this. People have stopped us on the street. I had someone on the airplane stop me, believe it or not, that we'd answered their question and they said, you really haven't been awesome. I loved it. So keep those questions coming. All you have to do is go to bachelornation dot com slash Golden Hour, or you can hit us up on social at Bachelor Happy Hour.
Speaker 3: We really want to hear from you.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, listen to Bachelor Happy Hours Golden Hour on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you listen to your podcast. Thanks for tuning in to out for now, See you next time.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm