Speaker 1: Transmitting I hope.
Speaker 2: You had a great weekend. Welcome to Monday Show Morning Studio Morning.
Speaker 1: All these celebrities have three names.
Speaker 2: If I were to say, who said I see dead People?
Speaker 1: Who's in Sling Blade?
Speaker 3: Billy Bob Thornton?
Speaker 4: Correct, just me?
Speaker 3: Okay, everybody have it.
Speaker 2: Write your answer down. You'll be eliminated if you miss it. Number one, what multi talented performer?
Speaker 1: Started?
Speaker 2: In? How I Met Your Mother? And Doogie Howser. Three names celebrities.
Speaker 4: What is his name?
Speaker 2: I mean, what a multi talented performer start? And How I Met Your Mother? And Dougie Howser, Lunchbox.
Speaker 5: Neil Patrick Harris, Amy and Neil Patrick Harris, Neil Patrick Harris, Everybody's Alive.
Speaker 2: This actor was known for such movies is Can't Hardly Wait? And I Know What You Did Last Summer. They also had a brief career as a pop singer and dated Carson Daly.
Speaker 6: I'm in for the Whim, Can't Hardly Wait, I Know what you did last Summer, a brief career as a pop singer, and also dated Carson Daily, I'm.
Speaker 7: In, I'm in Amy, Jennifer Love Hewett.
Speaker 1: Lunchbox Jennifer Love hewittt Eddie an idiot?
Speaker 3: Sarah Michelle Galler. Oh, dang.
Speaker 1: Freddy, Prince junr is who she's married too?
Speaker 3: Dang it, Eddi's out?
Speaker 1: Next up?
Speaker 2: Who assassinated President Abraham Lincoln in eighteen sixty five?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm allegendly?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, there's no allegend Amy, John Wilkes and Booth Lunchbox.
Speaker 4: John Wilkes Booth. Correct.
Speaker 2: What former US marine allegedly assassin to President John F.
Speaker 1: Kennedy.
Speaker 8: Oh, allegedly, that's great, I'm in Amy, Lee Harvey Oswald.
Speaker 1: Lunchbox, Lee Harvey Oswald. Correct.
Speaker 2: What country artist released the album Life Said Dance in nineteen ninety two?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: What country artists released Life Said Dance in nineteen ninety two?
Speaker 9: The Only Thing I Got I'm in for the Wind Lunchbox, John Michael Montgomery, Amy.
Speaker 7: John Michael Montgomery.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 2: Also in nineteen ninety two, a country artist released the album Some Gave.
Speaker 7: All nineteen ninety two, Ye, Some Gave All?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 9: Can you name a song from that album?
Speaker 4: Never heard that one?
Speaker 7: Huh?
Speaker 2: What three name artists? I can see you as a song from it? If you want no? No, we're good man?
Speaker 1: Okay? He said no, where would you say name?
Speaker 3: You had the majority of vote? Because I think I got it.
Speaker 2: You and Amy yep, Lunchbox Brooks and done three?
Speaker 7: Or Amy John Michael Montgomery again? Yeah, no trick question.
Speaker 4: With that route.
Speaker 2: If i'd have sang, where am I going to live when I get home?
Speaker 3: My wife?
Speaker 2: Done?
Speaker 1: Throughout all my clothes? No, Billy Ray Siris.
Speaker 2: Oh, what actor was the romantic lead in five Hundred Days of Summer and appeared in inception?
Speaker 1: Three? Name celebrities?
Speaker 2: What actor was the romantic lead in five Hundred Days of Summer and appeared in inception?
Speaker 7: I can't think it was named.
Speaker 1: John Michael Montgomery.
Speaker 4: Oh, man, I don't know his name.
Speaker 1: Five seconds?
Speaker 5: Okay, Lunchbox Gordon, Joseph Lot.
Speaker 7: Oh, that's so close.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't have that, But Joseph Gordon Levitt.
Speaker 3: You're dyslexic?
Speaker 1: Is that Gordon was the first name?
Speaker 7: No too, Joseph Jordan.
Speaker 2: Joseph Gordon Levitt. Yeah, a sudden death, sudden death. Three speed round.
Speaker 1: Questions, I had that, dude, Three speed round questions.
Speaker 2: What actor starting her own sitcom said of Minneapolis in the seventies and helped redefine the role of women on.
Speaker 7: Timmy Amy Marry Tyler Moore correct?
Speaker 2: What actor played the mischievous middle child? Randy said mischievous like that?
Speaker 3: Go ahead?
Speaker 4: Jonathan Taylor Thomas.
Speaker 2: Correct, Oh, and it's tight for the win buzz in.
Speaker 1: What actor was known for movies like.
Speaker 2: Halloween, Freaky Friday and in twenty twenty three one an Oscar for her role in Everything Everywhere, All at Once?
Speaker 1: What three seconds lush box? Yeah, Jamie Lee Cardiss correct. Yes, it's anonymous sin by.
Speaker 3: Anonymous Sinbo.
Speaker 4: There's a question to be.
Speaker 2: Hello, Bobby Bones, my girlfriend wants a puppy. I think it's a bad idea. We've been together for two years, we've been living together for six months. That's got a little rough, I must admit. And I think that she thinks a puppy will magically make everything better. I'm against using an animal or a kid as a band aid for what's become a more tense than it should be living situation. Plus, we both work weird shifts, and I'm worried the pup will be alone far more than would be healthy for it, especially when you consider that she and I both also like to keep an active social life and enjoy frequent road trips. It might be in a total jerk here, like she seems to believe signed not ready to be a puppy parent. So let's just unravel all this. First of all, if you've been living together six months, the reason that you guys are probably fighting is that both of you have not been in a situation, a living situation like you are now, and there are challenges with living with someone just a roommate period, but also like your romantic partner, and you guys are going through that phase now of learning what you like, what you don't like, what's tense, what's not tense, and that just creates fights, That just creates uncomforable situations. But you need those in order to know how to live together. So this is a weird time, and another three or four months you're gonna have it figured out, like who likes what, how they like it? You're not gonna and you're alsio gonna know what our priorities to fight about. That's a big thing too, because early on you fight about stuff that a year from that point you're like, why don't we even fight about that? Like I don't even care that much about it. You prioritize kind of what you dig in for. What I would encourage you to do is have a conversation with her. Not that it's a bad idea, no, but it's we've lived together six months, can we do this for another six months? And if we feel good in six months with our schedules, I'd love to talk about getting a puppy. If you're fighting a lot now and you just moved in together, it's because you're both adjusting to living together. Putting another variable end is gonna do nothing but make it harder because now there's gonna be something else to fight about because you're in the middle of fighting all the time.
Speaker 7: Oh kind of puppy.
Speaker 2: And aside from that way, puppies, even if it is the most harmonious, best living situation ever, puppies are very hard, and you tend to forget how hard puppies were when they're not puppies anymore, because you're like your adult dogs are good and you're like, man, puppy, But then you go, man, it was really difficult those puppy did. I don't think you should get a dog now, so I'm but I'm not on your side. I'm on the side of you've been living together six months, that's new. You're learning each other right now, give it another six months. Don't tell her no, tell her yes? But can we? And the can we is can we wait six more months? And then if we feel like our schedules are going right, and let's do it. I think that's what you do. And if six months come down road you don't do it, just say no then and you can be the jerk that you're going to be right now, but you can give it six months of a.
Speaker 1: Like a runway.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you'll probably be in a better position six months from now.
Speaker 1: So roommates are hard.
Speaker 2: That relationship is hard anyway, Romantic roommates as partners is that's hard to because you're even more intimate the living situation, toothbrushes are near each other, all of that. You're learning when to poop and peep with the door open and closed. For the roommates, it's not really a factor. You just do it.
Speaker 3: You don't worry about it.
Speaker 10: Close.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, everybody's different. So the answer is not no. The answer is yes, but can we wait six more months? Puppies are awesome, but they're very hard. But that's the second part of this how hard puppies Are In six months, hit us back, We'll tell you how hard puppies are.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the email. Close it up.
Speaker 10: It's time for the good news.
Speaker 9: Last week, a family of three decided to go for a.
Speaker 1: Hike in Kentucky the Red River Gorge.
Speaker 9: It was mom, dad, young child, and they set out on the hike and they don't realize, Man, this hike's a lot longer than we thought. Oh no, the sun went down. We're in the middle of the wilderness.
Speaker 3: What do we do.
Speaker 4: We don't know how to get out of here.
Speaker 5: They pull out their iPhone, good old eyebhone and hit the s S feature because no cell Yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no bars been there? Hate it.
Speaker 9: And they're like, oh my gosh, I don't know if we're gonna be stuck here forever.
Speaker 4: What's gonna happen.
Speaker 9: Hour and a half later, rescue team shows up.
Speaker 1: Why can't I text out?
Speaker 3: Good point?
Speaker 2: That means I'm so moved by this. It's not even that the rescue team and they that. It's like, if they're signal, let me have the Twitter, let me see what's betweeted.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know what's up with that? I think it's just for emergency.
Speaker 9: No, it is, I mean, but it also maybe it gives you what do you call them chargints?
Speaker 1: They charged me more? Do so S? Make it old school where you have minutes minutes on so O S?
Speaker 11: Your bill will be like you're gonna get that Manila folder in the mall.
Speaker 7: It's like pages.
Speaker 2: When I don't have bars on my phone, it almost is my thirteen threes And you know what I'm saying, Oh, like the show What's Up?
Speaker 3: Reasons Why What's Up?
Speaker 1: Which is just a quick reference.
Speaker 3: That team show and a Bakers.
Speaker 1: It's a quick reference, man, Eddie.
Speaker 4: That sounds weird.
Speaker 3: Man, it's a crazy story.
Speaker 2: They were saying, we like that SOS works. It does work, which makes me think, why can't I connect? And sometimes I don't have bars?
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 1: That's what it's all about. Was telling me something good.
Speaker 3: Today's Sinco to mayo, Mio, it's not mayonnaise.
Speaker 2: What do you want, dude? I go on an arts all. I think I knew that I'm an idiot, But Sinko to Maya.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, Sinco to drink o.
Speaker 2: So Eddie and Mike are resident Mexicans. But Mike can't play because Mike made the game. Oh but I'm gonna give you a chance to win some money.
Speaker 3: So okay, so it's just me playing a game.
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 3: What kind of trivia?
Speaker 4: It is?
Speaker 1: Mexican trivia?
Speaker 2: Let's go right up your alley because Lunchbox tried for a good Friday, he claimed, and he claims his Catholic and he kind of is and I did pretty well. Fact it didn't pass. And Eddie, you claim your Mexican. You kind of are who I am. You fully are, but I don't claim.
Speaker 3: Hey, but hold on, hold on. If I win this game, do I get the rest of the day?
Speaker 1: Okay, the day off?
Speaker 3: Okay, I love it.
Speaker 2: You can leave right if you win this game, you can walk out of the studio. Let's go fair enough, Okay, I'm gonna give you seven qui you gotta get six out of seven.
Speaker 1: And it's Mexico.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not from Mexico, but it's fine.
Speaker 12: What generation was my grandparents? Because both of my parents were born in America?
Speaker 1: Question number one?
Speaker 2: What country does Sinco to Mio celebrate Mexico defeeding in battle?
Speaker 3: Say that again?
Speaker 2: What country does Sinco to myos celebrate Mexico defeeding a battle.
Speaker 1: The whole celebration of Cinco to myyo is Mexico beating? What country?
Speaker 3: Mexico beating?
Speaker 2: If you miss it, I'll go to Amy. A white person said she can get it. Okay, okay, okay, let's say hilarious. Amy's a better Mexican than that.
Speaker 3: This is stupid. Go ahead, the United States.
Speaker 1: I missed that battle, Amy, what do you think it is?
Speaker 7: Can you ask the question again?
Speaker 1: Cinco to Mio celebrates Mexico defeeding. What country?
Speaker 7: Oh SaHas?
Speaker 4: No, what France?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: That's right close close to Texas. What's Eddie? What's the biggest river in Mexico?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, the biggest river in Mexico. That's the real Grand River. Wrect, good job.
Speaker 7: You just speaking of any river? You know that.
Speaker 3: A river in Mexico.
Speaker 1: Eddie on the Mexican flag. What's the eagle eating?
Speaker 3: I believe the eagle is eating a snake?
Speaker 2: Correct, Eddie on the Mexican flag.
Speaker 1: What's the eagle sitting on?
Speaker 3: Whoa? I know the eagle is sitting. I say the eagle sitting on a rock.
Speaker 7: That's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: Cactus. Well, you don't get to go home, but maybe we can let you travel early.
Speaker 3: That's a gutsy eagle.
Speaker 1: Let's see how you do sitting. Yeah, that is dangerous.
Speaker 2: Huh Eddie, come on, what Mexicans stay eight? Does tequila originally come from?
Speaker 3: Tequila comes from the state of mescal uh Jalisco?
Speaker 7: Calisco?
Speaker 1: Cico?
Speaker 4: DeMeo?
Speaker 1: What is the base ingredient for for chatta?
Speaker 4: Rice? Correct? Who?
Speaker 3: Chata?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 1: I don't know what for me? I'm trying hard.
Speaker 3: I can't time might correct you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then one more what popular Mexican holiday is celebrated to honor deceiase loved ones and is the center of the Disney Pixar movie Coco.
Speaker 3: Ooh, that movie is great. It's kind of story of my life. That is the des aka they have the dead?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: What is I know? I know, but it's like you celebrate dead people.
Speaker 7: That's what you just read.
Speaker 1: What it is?
Speaker 3: You basically remember your dead ones, your dead loved one.
Speaker 2: I mean, is it like a fun one or a sad one? Because funerals suck?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I like, is it like a we have fun?
Speaker 2: I mean? Tell well, I feel like no idea, Go ahead, no idea.
Speaker 1: Is it a big celebration or is it a somber holiday?
Speaker 7: It seems a lot more fun than sad.
Speaker 1: You're just going off the cartoon. I'm just going off. It is more fun.
Speaker 4: It is more fun.
Speaker 13: You're memoring them in a good way. Gooden Flowers photos.
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 1: What's capital city of Mexico? Lunchbox one Lajara.
Speaker 3: That's a great guess, isn't.
Speaker 7: It Mexico City.
Speaker 1: It's not a great guess.
Speaker 4: That was too obvious, man, not.
Speaker 1: A good guess, Mexico City.
Speaker 2: In the order of that they appear, lunchbox were the colors of the Mexican flag.
Speaker 4: Green, white, red, correct?
Speaker 2: Good jump Eddie, don't get to go home early? Okay, but well there's no but you just good.
Speaker 3: There is a but we can all go get Margarita's after work.
Speaker 2: Drink.
Speaker 1: Happy to see go to Mayo, everybody.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go over to Eddie because he has a legit question for white folks. And you know what, we got a few white folks in here for you. Yeah, go ahead, So.
Speaker 12: Just for you guys, do you guys have to wash your hands more than say me? Because I'm darker, and like the white hands, you can see that you're more dirty.
Speaker 3: What does that makes sense?
Speaker 2: That's interesting because our skin is lighter, you would see dirt more. Your skin is darker, you see dirt less.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 12: Yeah, like if we're playing, we're all playing in the mud. Like you look at my hands and you probably see maybe a little bit of mud, but you guys, I think would be covered in mud.
Speaker 2: I haven't been both skins, so I don't know. But when i'm really tan like spray tand yeah, you can't see the dirt as much. But I think I'll wash my hands the same, just because I think I'm semi hygienic.
Speaker 1: But I do think you probably see less dirt the darker the skin.
Speaker 12: Yeah, my hands could probably be filthy right now, and I wouldn't know because like I'm dark already.
Speaker 11: Oftentimes you're darker on the hand and the palm is more lighter and pinker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I would say we probably see the dirt, but I don't know, wash your hands anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, white people probably just like you, Eddie. Okay, I think we're all the same because I'll tell you why we wash our hands based on being clean more so than what we see with dirt.
Speaker 12: Well, okay, So, like I have like one of my sons, he's like white, he's really really white.
Speaker 3: Adopted adopted son, and and like his hands. I feel like I'm always telling.
Speaker 12: Him like, dude, wash your hands are so dirty, and my other kids are like, hey, yeah, mine are dirty, and I'm like, wait a minute, am I just telling him to wash his hands more because I could see the dirt on his hands?
Speaker 7: Hey, racist and should have led with that story out of nowhere.
Speaker 11: I'm like, okay, well this is I guess now we understand why you had the question.
Speaker 1: I don't hate it.
Speaker 2: I think it's probably the same. I think you can see it more. But yeah, I think you can see dirty skin more on lighter skin.
Speaker 3: White hands.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I'd like to have a question for the Mexican folks. Oh yeah, please go ahead too.
Speaker 3: Herea, So.
Speaker 1: Are hotter things just more normal? Like to you guys like salsa?
Speaker 2: Like is it just I feel like all my Mexican friends, all my Hispanic fans friends, and they're different, some of them overlaps, some don't like s Also is not a thing because you like grow up and it's part of your culture. Therefore, hot to me is like mid to you guys, thoughts take a mic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, i'd say you kind of grow up in it.
Speaker 13: Like my dad would make me like bite raw helopanios as a kid, So I just got I just got used to it.
Speaker 1: It would make you, yeah, as like a judgment.
Speaker 13: No, it's like, hey, look if you take a bite out to give you.
Speaker 1: Ten bucks, huh hilarious. We did that with wonderbread.
Speaker 4: We white people.
Speaker 2: My grandma will be like, eat this this white bread. Uh your thoughts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, same.
Speaker 12: But like, I didn't really grow up eating spicy stuff. I actually didn't like spicy stuff until I got older, like now that I'm forty six years old, Like I like hot spicy stuff. My chips, I used to just dip them when I was a kid, I would dip them in the salsa, not really scoop.
Speaker 1: Would your family look down on you? Oh yeah for sure?
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, because Eddie's like a coconut yeah really yeah.
Speaker 3: But his parents, my parents.
Speaker 1: Are not their Mexican, I know, Mexican could be.
Speaker 11: He married a white woman, I know, and I'm sure his parents dipped full chip and then Eddie's over there.
Speaker 1: Like deep did your parents dip full chip?
Speaker 4: Full chip?
Speaker 3: Oh full chip?
Speaker 12: And there was even a plant down in South Texas that would produce chili peppers. I think it's called like chili pekin, and my parents would go hand pick it and throw it in our food and I couldn't stand it.
Speaker 2: So the question is, do you think you guys aren't as affected because you grew up with it in your food more.
Speaker 13: It's like having a tolerance to alcohol. The more you drink, you're just kind of used to. It takes too longer to get drunk.
Speaker 1: Well, the color skin is that probably Irish?
Speaker 2: Okay, so Irish people, God, whatever those people are, we can all come together.
Speaker 3: We're the human race, were one and the same.
Speaker 1: But we can ask questions though that are really stupid.
Speaker 2: They're talking about how people need an anger buddy, somebody've known for years. They have to be a thick skinned friend who will let you verbally let out all your frustrations about whatever the situation is, whatever's weighing on you. And they're saying, if you do this and you have this friend that's super healthy, be willing to reciprocate, but don't use vulgar words, and don't take any shots below the belt. Stick to addressing actual problems and the things that hurt you. So this is just somebody that you can vent to, even and if it's in an angry way, and I take it, it's not at them specifically. And so it's from a book called mind Games by Mark Salem. I was thinking about my wife. I think my wife is my anger buddy, but we do it differently because if I'm upset about something, you can tell me if this is healthy or not. I'm upset about something, I'll just kind of let on that something's bothered me, or she'll pick it up, but not something really bothered me, and I'm just I just act a little different, like eight percent difference. It's because I'm bothering you. And then I go no, and she's like okay. So then I just turn it up a little bit, like like something bothering you, Like no, why do you always think something's bothering me? And she's like, I don't know, you're acting kind of weird and I'm like no, I'm okay, fine, So then I keep doing I keep kind of being healthy. It's not even toward herban then she's like is something bothering you? And I'm like, why do you keep asking me that if something bothering you, I would tell you. Bother me, I'll tell you. And she's like, I think something's bothering you. And then I'm like no, and then I go to bed.
Speaker 7: Oh you don't ever, so she's not this person for you.
Speaker 1: No, I just kind of I did it and that's your way. Yeah yeah yeah. And then if she.
Speaker 2: Does, when it does come out eventually, because it always comes out, she's like, why didn't you just tell me? I'm like, you should know, Bobby, is that healthy?
Speaker 11: This sounds exhausting and you're aware of it, so change it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you knew I wasn't acturate, you knew something was up. Why didn't you just do your little psychic thing?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So it does it not the same?
Speaker 7: No, No, you should just ride away.
Speaker 11: When she says something wrong, I think what he's saying is have your vent, buddy, and.
Speaker 1: I know what he's saying. We all do it differently, let it all out.
Speaker 3: I wait for is something wrong? Like that's a great cue.
Speaker 1: Whoo oh, So that's the key opening the door. If your wife doesn't something wrong.
Speaker 12: And she can do all day like, and I'm upset trying to show her signs and she won't ask if anything's wrong.
Speaker 3: And then I'm like, oh, she never asked.
Speaker 2: It's because she doesn't want to know her You're not given the signs.
Speaker 3: No, I think I'm giving the signs. But maybe she's just like whatever you do.
Speaker 11: Because you're upset with her, or just because it could really be that you need to vent about anything.
Speaker 1: It doesn't have to be anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So but what in the health cause, again, my way, although it works for me, maybe not that look for you tell yourself that, but I feel like with Eddie, his is also unhealthy if he's just acting a way to get her to go.
Speaker 1: Is something wrong?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it feels weird to be like, hey, can I talk to you? Something wrong?
Speaker 1: I know it does feel weird.
Speaker 7: This is good, this is good. Let's go with this.
Speaker 11: So now y'all are aware that it's uncomfortable for you, so lean into that. I think the idea here is that you have your partner, which your wife, would make sense for this to be this person in your life, and.
Speaker 7: Y'all can feel safe to say to her.
Speaker 11: Right away, hey, look, this is really bothering.
Speaker 7: Me and just unload on her.
Speaker 1: It sounds like too much work.
Speaker 3: It does. It really does.
Speaker 11: Feels like stuffing it down is a lot of work and.
Speaker 1: It just chills down there.
Speaker 7: It's got a timeshare, y'all have a this is an assignment.
Speaker 11: Go home.
Speaker 2: I don't like what my wife says can we talk? And she says it cause she does it. She'll go, Hey, somethings bother me, can we talk? I hate what she says that.
Speaker 7: Well, then don't say can we talk? Just start venting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't even want to talk.
Speaker 7: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I just wanted her figure it out and appreciate it without ever having to address it.
Speaker 11: But you ever have something that happens, Like so, you have something that happens work wise, and you really upset about it and you just need to talk to somebody about it.
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 2: So first I just change eight percent, and then my wife's like something up. I'm like nah, yeah, yeah, and then change a little more.
Speaker 1: She's like something's up, Like what's wrong with nothing?
Speaker 3: Whys say something's wrong?
Speaker 1: And yeah?
Speaker 2: And then like later on I'm just like what you just should have guessed known?
Speaker 11: Yeah, And she's like, I had no idea you had that going on at work?
Speaker 7: How am I supposed to guess that?
Speaker 2: Can you be imagine? You can't imagine being married to me? Oh my god what No, I can't.
Speaker 4: What a prince? That man? It is?
Speaker 2: It is a nightmare. Yeah, I don't lie. It's uncomfortable. When it's like case, she's like, hey, we to talk about something, I'm like, oh, that's never fun.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 7: People don't generally like to hear like can we talk?
Speaker 3: You start guessing what are we going to talk about?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 1: I like for her to say it and do it. Yeah, but sometimes that's probably.
Speaker 7: What she would like from you. From you, just say it, And.
Speaker 3: That's a good point.
Speaker 7: Maybe he has his whole skit that he does.
Speaker 2: Everything's not a bit amy, okaying about that's also some.
Speaker 3: Of your wife says, yeah.
Speaker 1: Get yeah, why did everything have to be a bit with you?
Speaker 7: But like right now it's sort of a bit.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just sharing my feelings. I don't know. It wasn't safe today. I didn't know today was unsafe day. Don't tell me that.
Speaker 7: No, that it's always unsafe in here.
Speaker 1: It's time for the good news.
Speaker 3: Shout out to this Children's Hospital in San Francisco.
Speaker 12: It's their fourteenth year to do prom for the teens of the hospital. So this is where they get all the teens that aren't able to go to prom because they're stuck in a hospital with cancer and all all these other things.
Speaker 3: So what do they do. They line up the halls with.
Speaker 12: Decorations, cake, music, dancing, and they do prom at the hospital for these kids. And these kids are saying, you know what, it's good because it makes us feel like a typical teenager, not just stuck in the hospital.
Speaker 2: So what's cool is they do that to make the kids feel good and they would go to problem otherwise. What's really good is they've allowed that budget to remain when budgets are being cut for every reason whatsoever, all the time, that this is still a way that they keep they keep.
Speaker 1: The money and involved in this. So yeah, that's what I hear.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, they kept out in the budget because so many things like this get cut first.
Speaker 12: It also says too, they got to be back in their rooms by midnight. Well, don't run the stories like you just made it run. Maybe they won't have after far. There's a curfew, all right, Good story. That's what it's all about. That was telling me something good.
Speaker 2: Now, Amy's morning Corny, the mourning Corny.
Speaker 11: What do you call an argument between two electric companies?
Speaker 1: Oh no, she's doing this, guys.
Speaker 2: On Thursday of last week, Amy had what do you call a fight between two plumbers?
Speaker 1: And the answer was drained off and it didn't make sense.
Speaker 7: It fell flat.
Speaker 1: So she's trying to make up for it.
Speaker 11: So what's the question again, what do you call an argument between two electric companies?
Speaker 7: What a power struggle?
Speaker 1: That's good? That was the morning Corny.
Speaker 7: So did I make up for it?
Speaker 3: What I was?
Speaker 4: Just good? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, dude, we didn't think about it any over the last like four days. Obviously we will weigh Eddie in coming up in a little bit. Eddie's been listening to this tone. This is a fourteen mega hurts tone. They say if you listen to it fifteen to twenty minutes a day and you walk around, you will lose weight. Here's the tone right here. Oh no, are you happy it's over? Today's the thing with creeping out?
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, like, listen to this thing. It sounds like a horror movie.
Speaker 1: You did like it for a long time. You're like, this is fun, this is great. It relaxes me.
Speaker 12: I think just the more I listened to it, I walk because like at work here, like I kind of leave the building and go in.
Speaker 3: The garage and it's kind of dark in there, and it gets the spooky music. I feel like someone's going to jump out at me.
Speaker 2: Would you think that though, even if you weren't hearing that tone, No, it'd.
Speaker 3: Be like, oh, it's a nice day outside. But with this tone, you're like, who's back there?
Speaker 2: What if it's like a CIA experiment like they used to do back in the day without telling you really what it is and what it's doing is giving you some sort of psychosis, and Eddie is like going crazy.
Speaker 3: Now, Thank guys.
Speaker 2: The last day a week ago, Eddie wade in at one ninety six. We're gonna see if him walking with this sound for twenty minutes for a whole week has allowed him to lose any weight.
Speaker 1: We'll do that coming up.
Speaker 2: So I have a recording of Lunchbox scaring Morgan in the garage.
Speaker 1: Is this the thing like.
Speaker 2: You like to scare it? Because I hear you like to scare women in the garage.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I just.
Speaker 5: Saw Morgan getting out of her car, getting in her car sometime like leaving work or whatever.
Speaker 2: And so now what a stalker says, Yeah, like he just wants her do this over and over, over and over.
Speaker 1: It is just a happenstance. And so what's that word? Go ahead?
Speaker 9: Like if I don't see if she doesn't see me, it's funny.
Speaker 5: Ah boom whatever. People do that all the time. It's funny, okay, And here it is okay.
Speaker 1: So here's the club of him scaring her in the garag. Go go ahead.
Speaker 2: Say that.
Speaker 4: No, I'm honking me.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't a happenstance. She honked at you.
Speaker 9: I guess she had haunted me that a couple of days before.
Speaker 5: And then I got her and then she's like, you can't do that. That is so disrespectful. Do you know how fearpol it is for a woman to walk into parking roadge and she starts going ballistic, And I'm like, you have.
Speaker 2: That recording, then if you're really saying she's ballistic, there's no reason I stopped the recording.
Speaker 5: No, I stopped. I was like, oh, this is done. I was just wanted to scare you and then she was.
Speaker 2: Like, so the good audio you don't have. What do you mean the good audio, claiming that she went ballistic.
Speaker 5: She told me it's so unsafe for you to do that with women in a garage, Like it's we're already scared to walk through garage and you can't jump out and scare us.
Speaker 10: I'm like, whoa, it's in daylight. And I said, ah that I had boom. Did I say boo and get boy woo?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Morgan thoughts, Okay, I say it.
Speaker 14: Was disrespectful or anything, but I just said, Lunchbogs, lunchboxs s has scared me in the parking garage like five times. This is a common And I'm like, do you have to stop doing this? Because I do feel alert in places that are darker, and parking garages are a little sketchy, so I do feel very like on alert in places like that. And I'm like, lunchbugs, you can do this anywhere else, but please stop doing this in the parking garage anywhere else.
Speaker 1: Dude, sneak in her house.
Speaker 5: That's what I've got free writing anywhere else to say boo. You think she's a little overreacting like oh my gosh, it's not a safe place.
Speaker 2: And I think somebody just yelling boos kind of funny, that's like nineteen fifties.
Speaker 1: He's like an old cast for the ghost like ghost.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's funny.
Speaker 2: I think she's expressed that she doesn't feel safe, so please don't scare in the garage.
Speaker 1: She doesn't.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, okay.
Speaker 1: So am allowed to if she's walking in the grod. I'm not saying you're allowed to do anymore.
Speaker 4: Again, for the.
Speaker 7: Record, she's like allowed to come up behind her.
Speaker 4: That's not what I was going to say.
Speaker 1: Walking in the leg that okay?
Speaker 7: Can I get in her back seat?
Speaker 1: Can I abdunct her pencil to her? Can I drive her to the county line and throw her in a ditch?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 1: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 11: What if?
Speaker 7: Up?
Speaker 2: What if I put a bag over her head but I don't tape her mouth?
Speaker 7: Can I put her in my trunk?
Speaker 1: But what if the trunk has pillowed in it?
Speaker 4: Go ahead, man, what are you gonna ask? So? Is it okay?
Speaker 7: If what we're gonna say?
Speaker 9: No, If she's walking through the garage and our.
Speaker 2: If you honk, that's different because it's not like a dude. And she's in her car, she's walking. I think you're still a cars Okay, I mean I wouldn't do it, but.
Speaker 4: So honking is okay, but boo is bad.
Speaker 2: I mean, call from a private number and breathe heavily and tell her I'm gonna kill her and eat her alive.
Speaker 14: There's something about the close proximity of like two people and you're coming out of nowhere that just fel like I'm just gonna the one of these times I'm gonna like react to that.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I get tears of my eyes. Good back and forth, Wake up, Wake up in the man.
Speaker 3: And it's on the radio, and the dogs keeps on.
Speaker 2: Already, and his lunchbox more get too steve red and it's trying to put you through a fog.
Speaker 3: He's running this Wig's next bit. The Bobby's on the box.
Speaker 2: So you know what this.
Speaker 3: The Bobby Ball.
Speaker 2: So back in twenty eighteen, they had this tone, and this tone was at a certain wavelength, and this tone did things like helped in bone reformation after injuries and wound healing. So since that work, they started to what they say bathe cultured cells and acoustic waves, and they started to manipulate it a bit, and they created a tone that also did a wake loss. And so this here is a four hundred and forty hertz tone, the a note on a piano and a high pitched fourteen killer hertz tone put together. And you listen to this and you lose weight if you walk around listening to it for like fifteen minutes a day. I'm gonna play the tone. Then we're gonna weigh Eddie in again. All right, hit the tone. So for the last seven days, Eddie has walked around twenty minutes a day listening to this tone. He's done nothing else that's out of the ordinary. You even travel this weekend. We went to Ira country festivals.
Speaker 12: Drank beer, eight pizza, room service late at night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the normal.
Speaker 1: I don't even think you did all that.
Speaker 3: Did you want a room service every night?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, drank beer eight pizza.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You have a lot of clothes on.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I thought about this.
Speaker 1: You were like two sweaters. I should take the sweater off.
Speaker 7: Yeah, take everything else off though, Yeah, oh.
Speaker 4: You gotta take your shoes off. Remember we took shoes off last time.
Speaker 1: His last weight was one ninety six point three. Are your shoes off?
Speaker 3: Yeah, shoes are off. But dude, I have been I've been doing this like and that. That sound freaks me out. Now I don't want to hear it anymore. Oh but maybe I've lost weight and that's the day.
Speaker 1: The headphones on. He can't hear it. Gray's playing it now.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, what. I took him off because I didn't want to. I didn't want to weigh the headphones. Great point.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and take your hat off and socks.
Speaker 3: We're good without socks.
Speaker 2: And you're not gonna go like underwear all day like the UFC fighters.
Speaker 3: No, dude, we're good.
Speaker 2: And you've not like worked out extra huh, it's normal life. He weighed in at one ninety six point three. Eddie, step on the scale.
Speaker 1: Please let go the mic, Hi, Mike, good point. He takes off all his clothes and holds onto the biggest thing. Why Mike, what does it say there? One five point four.
Speaker 2: And you traveled, we're on flights and we're out of your normal zone.
Speaker 11: Yes, and I can firm that. At one one night, like what was Friday night? At like eleven pmish, we got back to the hotel and he's like, I'm going to go get a burger anybody.
Speaker 12: Who won't want Yeah, And that was the same night I walked the halls or the hotel listening to this tone, which is kind of weird.
Speaker 1: And there's a lot of water retention inflammation that happened on you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, does this really work?
Speaker 1: Do you think it works?
Speaker 3: I think it did.
Speaker 12: I'm telling you, like, Okay, there were a couple of nights where I was like, I did eat sweets, but there were some nights where I'm like, I was not craving a sweet that I would normally crave.
Speaker 2: So you think, more than the tone doing something to your body physically, it did something to your brain and your cravings. It impacted what you wanted more than what it was doing to your body. No scientists, but no scientists, which you stop there, but yeah, maybe okay, And.
Speaker 3: Of course, I mean I was walking while I was listening to this tone.
Speaker 12: Some days I would do it for twenty minutes, some days I would do it for fifteen minutes, but I was walking the whole time.
Speaker 11: You said a minute ago that it scared you, but if you lost weight, it may not.
Speaker 7: And you lost a pound, so what are you going to keep?
Speaker 2: I think it was making him crazy more than like that's what the sound was doing, right, But you know, like, what do you call it?
Speaker 3: Neck gain?
Speaker 12: Like, dude, if I can lose another pound or listen to this for another week, I'm game.
Speaker 1: So, okay, does anyone own this sound? Let's we put it up on our website, Morgan, can we get sued? We can't put a Luke com song up on the website.
Speaker 14: Because we get se Yeah, I'm gonna have to do some research into this or is there a link we can just provide somebody.
Speaker 2: We can link out to it. Okay, so we can do that. We'll put the tone up that way. You can download it. If you want to walk and listen to it for twenty minutes, you can. The miracle tone is that we're calling it the miracle tone.
Speaker 3: That's what this is.
Speaker 2: I think it's interesting that you say it stopped your cravings, because if you were to say I lost weight because it did something to my body physically, like it worked on cells and cellular rejuvenation whatever those terms are they used for that, I have no idea I'd go.
Speaker 1: I don't know, so.
Speaker 12: Like maybe as I'm listening to the tone, I'm thinking, like my body's losing weight, and then somewhere in there my mind is telling.
Speaker 3: Don'at the sweets.
Speaker 1: It could have been some sort of like hypnosis type thing.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so you don't think that the tone increases is metabolic rate?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's a good word. I should have used that. I didn't know that one. Yeah, that's a good one. Possibly, But I believe the other thing a little more, that it's affected his cravings more so than physically it's affected him.
Speaker 3: What are the odds? I mean, like just losing a pound though, I randomly.
Speaker 2: I think that you lost if you did come back even out of say, that's a victory considering your abnormal travel schedule.
Speaker 3: But it's crazy, dude, I really lost a pound.
Speaker 2: Hey, I can tell. He like great, You're like great, great, thank you. We did have a long weekend too. In Austin, Texas. We did our iHeart Country Festival and it was great. But it wasn't great for Amy to start because Amy was supposed to get there on Friday kind of morning ish, because you had a bunch of stuff to do.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we left well, first of all, when we boarded the flight.
Speaker 7: There was lightning right away? Code red?
Speaker 1: Code red? Did they say that? Yes, they said code red on the plane. Yeah.
Speaker 11: So I'm on the little what do you call it, the gate bridge thing, boarding the plane and we hear this sound and.
Speaker 1: Should never let anybody hear code red?
Speaker 11: Yeah, and then someone from the plane yells out to the person working the bridge.
Speaker 7: Was that, uh, code orange or code red? They're like, code red?
Speaker 1: What is happening?
Speaker 11: So code red means everybody that's working outside, like fuel people, luggage people, they all have to go inside because there's lightning, but you can still be sitting on the plane. So we continue boarding, and then we have to sit on the plane. We can't go anywhere because there's no.
Speaker 7: Fuel, no luggage, all that stuff.
Speaker 11: And then there's no fuel well because the fuel people had to go inside.
Speaker 7: They can't be outside when there's lightning.
Speaker 1: You get on the plane. Yeah, I don't like that.
Speaker 11: The guy in front of me, because we hadn't boarded the plane yet, he's like, can we turn around and go back to the terminal.
Speaker 7: Because this is code red?
Speaker 11: And they're like no, because you've already scanned your ticket, go to your seat. So we go sit down and then we wait, we wait, we wait, and then we're like, okay, we're cleared to get gas and all that and we'll taxi. So then we do all that, and then we get on the runway and then we sit there. They're like, h I guess we're gonna be sitting here for another forty five minutes because of weather.
Speaker 1: Is it flickering around you with lightning?
Speaker 11: Yeah? I mean well at that point the lightning had stopped because we were able to keep going. But then I don't know, I think everybody got backed up because of like nobody could take off, so we were just sitting waiting to take off for I don't even know. We were sitting at the Nashville Airport on the plane for at least an hour and a half. And so then once we got airborne, I was like, we're good. It's just such an easy flight to Austin.
Speaker 2: Well, that's sitting there, though I've fallen. I only have so much time I can fall asleep on a plane. My windows limited. I've fallen asleep before. Sitting there and walking up and being like, man, we got to be close to home, and you're like, we're still sitting here.
Speaker 7: Oh my God, yeah, so then I'll get this.
Speaker 11: And I was sitting next to Brook Taylor, who works with us, right, and she has an eight month old baby.
Speaker 7: Well, she's sinking two hour flight.
Speaker 11: She's with her, No, she doesn't have the baby with her, but she's breastfeeding.
Speaker 7: So she's like, I'm not going to need a pump on the plane. It's a two hour flight to Austin.
Speaker 11: Well, we were on the airplane for over five hours, and so midflight she had to start pumping because her boops were going to leak.
Speaker 7: Like, this is what happens.
Speaker 1: So she tell you can tell that story.
Speaker 11: I feel like it's very, very, very relatable.
Speaker 7: I think she's fine with it.
Speaker 11: Then she had to ask a flight attendant for ice to preserve her breast mild.
Speaker 7: It was a whole thing like.
Speaker 1: This, Oh I hear you. It just you know, use the name and everything.
Speaker 7: I just felt.
Speaker 11: I felt for her and all breastfeeding women out there. So then we go and do a lot of holding patterns over the state of Oklahoma for like ever, which.
Speaker 1: You are flying to Oklahoma, mind you no flying to Austin. So you flew around, but we.
Speaker 11: Flew like if you were to look at the map. You pulled up the map of our flight pattern, like it did not look like we were going to Austin at all.
Speaker 7: And then we're holding up their good thing.
Speaker 11: We refueled because we needed a lot of gas. And uh, then when we're in Oklahoma, they're like, look, we're probably not gonna be able to land in Austin. The weather's too bad, so we're gonna land in Dallas. And this one woman near us, she did not like the sound of that.
Speaker 1: You almost got to see somebody get taped to their chair.
Speaker 11: Yes, she was not having it. And the flight attendant looked at her and.
Speaker 1: Was like what she said? Though, no, no tells what the woman said.
Speaker 11: Oh, she was just like what is going on? Like why wouldn't we not be able to get there? I'm who knows what she had going on? If she had a connector she's gonna miss it.
Speaker 7: She was older.
Speaker 11: She was older, so I was shocked at how the flight attendant responded to her, which she was sort of being playful, but I think there's certain things you don't play about or mess around with, you know. So she's like, well, would you rather try to land and the plane flip over? Like because of weather.
Speaker 2: Or something like that like that, yeah, check mark flight attendant. Oh, it's like you're being rude. What do you want us to do? Go and try to land and everybody die?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah, so okay, Well, the flight attendent was only even near her because she was passing out snacks, and at first the woman was like, I'm good, I don't want any snacks. But then after the flight attendant told her how much longer it was going to be.
Speaker 7: She grabbed the snacks. It was just a whole like exchange.
Speaker 11: And then the flight intendent also made a joke of like, well, I'm from Dallas, so I don't really care. I'm gonna go home and go to bed, Like good luck.
Speaker 1: Don't no one.
Speaker 11: She was like, I was gonna have to go to Austin and then Dallas, so this makes it a lot easier for me, and everyone around her was.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, okay, okay, I'm now back on another one.
Speaker 7: So anyway, she the flights and it had jokes.
Speaker 1: So the flight was supposed to be two hours. It was how long.
Speaker 7: Let's see my flight was.
Speaker 11: I mean, I don't know how long we were actually in the air, but I was on that airplane for well over five hours, maybe six and you missed it was definitely six hours.
Speaker 1: Did you miss anything?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I missed some stuff.
Speaker 2: But it was nobody's fault. That's the thing. People get all irritated and upset.
Speaker 3: It's a flight.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, it's not even the pilot's fault.
Speaker 3: It's nature.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go Lieutenant Dan if you want to go and yell at something, go Lieutenant Dan on the.
Speaker 3: Boat on top of the mask.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: Which I know everybody has their crazy stories, so.
Speaker 11: I just kind of thought like, oh, what are the odds, because y'all are all there. I was like, dang, I should have gotten on their flight, and someone else when I boarded the plane, someone else in our company is like, dang, we should have gotten on the other flight with everybody else. Before we even knew there was any major delays.
Speaker 1: The night before though we had to get there for the clad to get different client thing. Yeah.
Speaker 11: Well either way, they said.
Speaker 7: This, and I was like, nah, no, this is going to be a good flight.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a good was the worst narrator, It wasn't a good flight. Yeah, all right, the news coming up in just a second, including people are talking about tipping and tipping robots.
Speaker 1: When robots deliver.
Speaker 2: If a robot or a drone made a delivery, would you tip it? Amy No, If it's a little screen, you gotta sign a little screen and it says tip line.
Speaker 11: Yeah no, I mean unless I guess it's going to a human eventually.
Speaker 7: But what's the robot going.
Speaker 1: To do with the money, Well, the robot want to keep the money. It would be whomever is working back to.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't because the robot's not going to college.
Speaker 1: The robots robot doesn't have kids.
Speaker 2: Like I see a human and I kind of envision their store when I write tip, and that keeps me I think being a good person, having some sort of like understanding that that's real life people that could use the help, like I once could use the help. But it'd be tough for me to tip a faceless robot. And most people feel the same way. Right now, ninety six percent of people say they would not tip a robot for delivery. It's pretty cool to see those drones. We don't have them here to do the deliveries though. They just fly stuff from like the walmarts. I think in Northwest Arkansas they have that because I like the headquarters of Walmart.
Speaker 1: They just drop them off on drone. That's awesome. If you write something, it helps you learn much faster.
Speaker 2: If you're taking notes, to do it with a pen and paper rather than a computer, keyboard or a phone. Handwriting helps you learn significantly faster. And as much as I agree with this, the problem is I can often not read my handwriting so bad, so I write all this and I'm like, I'm really learning this here?
Speaker 1: What the crap did I just write? That happens all the time.
Speaker 2: Researchers explain that handwriting boost memory and learning more than typing because writing by hand engages physical movement, site and sound, and that strengthens brain connections that makes information stick. That is from Johns Hopkins University. There's also the memorization tactic of when it comes to numbers. If there's a phone number and you look at it and you go, I'm gonna remember that, that doesn't work near as good as saying it out loud. And you'll see a lot of CIA FBI scenes where a driver's driver go goes by and they have to remember the license plate. They're like four two nine six eight two gggg and they say it out loud, because saying it out loud does the same thing.
Speaker 1: It connects to different parts of your brain.
Speaker 2: So not only are you saying it thinking about it, but you're saying it and hearing you say it, which pretty much doubles up what you're doing by just.
Speaker 1: Looking at it.
Speaker 2: Another trick is that I've learned to remember people's names when you meet them, because everybody like, I'm not good at names. Rarely is there somebody that's like, I'm great at names. So it's when you meet them say their name to them a couple of times where it's not awkward because it's the same theory that if they say it, you're like hey, in your mind you're like, oh, nice to meet you, but you're like, that's Mike. Remember Mike's name. You don't remember it because you didn't say you didn't hear it. So just a couple little tips there. The writing stuff is a nightmare for me. I can never read it. What body part do you think we don't wash enough? According to health officials, the bottom of our feet.
Speaker 1: It's your feet. Yeah it is, no, you got it, tough feet. It's your problem.
Speaker 2: It's a problem since human feet can get gross and lined with bacteria, and if you're just putting water on them, some of the bacteria isn't washing away because you actually need like some pressure and some scrub to wash it. So they say be sure to rub your feet in the shower to keep from bacteria and fungal infections. That is from Parade. And then finally, I'm gonna tell you why I don't like this. Dick van Dyke is releasing a new book in November called one hundred Rules for Living to one hundred an optimist guy to a happy life. And so Dick van Dyke, who by the way, was in Mary Poppins The Dick Van Dyke Show his hundredth Birthdays December thirteenth, why don't like this is he's jinxing himself. Yeah, yeah, you're pretty much bragging that you lived to one hundred. You ain't lived to one hundred yet, bro like put this out after, Yeah, you don't even promote it. You can't promote it after because you might not live to one hundred. So I think he just jinked himself, Let's hope not. That's from People magazine, Thank you, that's the.
Speaker 1: News Bobby's stories.
Speaker 2: I just put up some new iHeart Country Fest pictures on my Instagram, which is a great show. I mean to see the people freak out, I would say, listen. It was a great show all the way around. And all the artists they come for a reason. They're massive artists that we play a ton of their music, big stars. But I would say that the people that really got crazy sing alongs and crazy when they showed their pictures up at the front was Megan Maroney. They went absolutely bonkers. Bailey Zimmerman, they went absolutely bonkers, and that dude goes hard.
Speaker 7: I love Bailey Fireworks.
Speaker 2: I was like wow, and Brooks and Dune at the end, and I was good friends with Ronnie Done, the lead singer, and I was with him walking up to the stage. The only problem they had it was like he's like, man, we're going on ten thirty already took two naps because they were at the very end of the show and ended up playing for like forty minutes. But the show's great because the stage flipped so quick, and you can watch it on Hulu. It was a really, really great show. He also brought a bunch of his jackets because I'm gonna wear one of them this week as part of what I'm doing down in Dallas for the ACMs. So I was trying them on in the back room. They fit, Yeah yeah, and he's six two tall dude. Yeah yeah, so I got the breaking arms of a six to two dude. But it was a just a great show. And the fact the way they have that stage done. If you can ever go, and I'm assuming we'll do it next year, it's an act play. He's six y four. Wow, wait look at that, Look at me, same persons. Yeah, it's great. Should get tickets to go next year. They're not on sale yet or anything. But is it really just a wonderful show? But to watch like Megan Maroney come out or just them to show her picture and then flip their crap, same as Bailey Zimmerman, and then everybody was just waiting for Brooks and Don and it was just a sing along, which pretty much all of it was. But it was really great. I mean, Ronnie's seventy years old still can sing. It sounds perfect yep yep. So thanks to everybody who can. Thanks to everybody we met. Amy, sorry by your flight.
Speaker 7: Oh that's okay.
Speaker 1: I was just seventy one to be there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll talk about it more in the show that we do just on the podcast. So go search for the Bobby Bones Show wherever your podcast. And by the way, tonight at seven pm Central Time, my Eric Church interview from My House from the Studio goes online on YouTube. You can watch it at the premierees at seven pm. You can get that link at mister Bobby Bones on Instagram. We just put it up all right, thank you.
Speaker 7: Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 4: Sorry up today.
Speaker 9: This story comes us from Page Arizona. There's an online forum called kick dot com. You can stream videos live, and there's this guy that goes, I need to get my followers up. So he goes to the Grand Canyon and there's this beautiful formation that people come from all over the world to see it.
Speaker 3: And he goes and.
Speaker 9: He carves kick dot com while he's live on Kick.
Speaker 2: That's a weird thing to go and promote them while you're on kick. If you he shouldn't do that, right, You can't go and carve stuff into a landmark.
Speaker 1: Write something like your.
Speaker 2: Name, yeah, something for you, something to promote you dot com anyone know.
Speaker 9: His name crazy Ton, not town, but but.
Speaker 2: I would still do crazy, but don't do it. You can't carve it. Have you ever been to the Grand.
Speaker 7: Canyon by the way, No, I've just flown over it.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: Nothing amazes me at this point. That amazed me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm so jaded. Also, I don't care, and I can just google image anything. Really one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I would have never gone because it's quite the drive. You get into Vegas and you drive I don't know, a couple hours and you're like, Okay, I'm just gonna see a creek bed. That's what you think kind of going into it, like a deep creek bed. It's unbelievable how big it is. And had I not been going there for work, I would have never gone. But I would recommend it if you go to Vegas and you can get six hours to just go and see it.
Speaker 1: Anybody else seen it in person?
Speaker 3: Oh, I've seen it in person. Like they're beautiful, like it.
Speaker 7: You went right off to it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh you can fall off and die.
Speaker 2: Whoa Like there are places that you can, but if you like go under, you.
Speaker 1: Can fall off and die pretty easily.
Speaker 3: And it's really big. There's you think it's beautiful.
Speaker 1: I didn't think it was beautiful. I thought it was just crazy.
Speaker 12: Well because it never ends, like it's just kind of like a big formative. But then you see all these cracks go all the way through the land.
Speaker 7: My sister did whatever. I didn't know you could do this.
Speaker 11: But you can like float on that river and spend the night on it, and they'll take you on this whole journey.
Speaker 7: And they her family, they did that.
Speaker 2: What's so long that parts of it have river parts of it? Don't You can go on tours down at the bottom. Unbelievable from somebody who thinks nothing is unbelievable because I'm not sure if we're in a simulation or not.
Speaker 11: Unle and you don't do that, especially since it's right here in America.
Speaker 1: You know, well right here in America, right here.
Speaker 11: It's like if there's things close by that are amazing that I haven't seen, Like, why do I need to go see the Eiffel Tower.
Speaker 1: No, that's pretty cool too though, because it's always been on TV. That's farther, that's on my bucket list. Farther, Lunchbox, thank you, I'm Lunchbox.
Speaker 4: That's your bonehead story of the day.
Speaker 2: The winners of a three hundred and forty nine million dollar Mega Million's jackpot have come forward. They have claimed their prize. Listen to this news from ABC Chicago.
Speaker 12: Local winners of a Mega Million's jackpot finally claimed their prize, but we.
Speaker 1: Still don't know their names.
Speaker 2: That is because they claim the three hundred and forty nine million dollars dollar prize under the nickname Blessed.
Speaker 1: They say they plan to use the money for good. So they're holding that check.
Speaker 13: They just got it up over their their faces, so you can are they Yeah, you can see the fingers at the very top holding it.
Speaker 2: Let's see if we take the chiun down at the bottom, I could make out their pants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So who who is that with the jeans?
Speaker 10: Two people?
Speaker 2: So they get about one hundred and sixty million bucks, probably after taxes. They plan to do something for good, but they're not going to show their face, which makes me think maybe they won't do something for good, because if you can hide, I'd be like, I'm giving all this to charity.
Speaker 1: Well, what's your name?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 1: Prove it.
Speaker 7: I bet they do.
Speaker 11: I mean they chose their alias or nickname or secret name.
Speaker 7: To be blessed. I feel like they're going to help people. Yeah, they're blessed. I mean there's one hundred million dollars they.
Speaker 1: Well I actually had three forty nine Yeah. Well, I mean, yeah, that's amazing.
Speaker 2: What would your nickname be if you because on the check it says Illinois is full of winners three hundred and forty nine million paid the order of blessed.
Speaker 11: My nickname would be abundance.
Speaker 2: Oh momulld be blind. It'd still be blind. I'm still lying blind blind. I can't see. I couldn't see them, won't be able to see.
Speaker 3: With all this money.
Speaker 2: Lunchbox rich, Yeah, eddie, see ya like Mexican like sea signor no no oh.
Speaker 7: Yeah like peace out, yeah out of here?
Speaker 1: See yes and your.
Speaker 2: S I oh, you need to be more descriptive. All right, that's pretty cool. That would be crazy. I would just win a bunch of money. That would be I still scratching tickets over here. I got nothing. We'll see you tomorrow. Bye, buddy, mister Bobby Bolgers. The Bobby Bones Show theme song, written, produced and sang by Reid Yarberry. You can find his instagram at read Yarberry Scuba Steve executive producer, Raymondo, head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My Instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thank you for listening to the podcast.