Speaker 1: The seventy You know.
Speaker 2: The seventy Sixers beat the Magic by the score of one on nine ninety seven, behind thirty one points from Tyreez Maxi. Philly advanced to the postseason despite a thirty four point night from Desmond Bin. The Sixers will now face the number two seed Boston Celtics in the first round. The Magic will face the Charlotte Hornets on Friday, with the winner earning a final playoff spot and taking on the Detroit Histons. Joe Philly Edgecombe nineteen points, Tyreez Maxy thirty one points, oubre Jr. Nineteen points, PG sixteen points. Andre Drummond gave you a double double off the bench fourteen and ten.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on Joe, and hold on Joe before you go go ahead.
Speaker 4: Bounce of Ben Carroll a lot.
Speaker 3: You talked about how good he was, he was looking lord, and I'm just curious tonight he was seven for twenty.
Speaker 4: This is a big game. This is a game where you got to have it.
Speaker 1: You're talking about Uncle, You're talking about unc Voce.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, oh yeah, I did.
Speaker 1: I did Heady.
Speaker 4: So I'm just curious.
Speaker 2: Joe, I like, I like Paulo, but far too many times he doesn't play like the best player on the team, Desmond Bain does. This was a night Ben Carro needed to be the All Star that he was two years ago. Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: Uh, one of the most glaring things I see when I watched Ben Carol play Uncle Ocho. Uh, he doesn't take advantage of his size, fellas he's He's always on the perimeter. He's handling the ball. He the ball handling, the pick and roll. You know, he out there. He shoot a lot of jump shots. I feel like with that big body he got, he has to learn how to get to his spots, playing the mid post, play right at there, the elbow to where guys can't really guard you. I just feel like he set up for a lot of tough shots, a lot of shots, and he wouldn't. I mean, if if you run a switch, you run, you the ball handling, and Ben Carroll's ball handling, he running pick and roll, and you get Maxie on you, and you got Maxi outside of three. Hell, that's an advantage for Maxie. That ain't no damn advantage for Ben Carroll, who I just thought he got a lot of great mismatches, but he was trying to go around too far out to take advantage of Hi. Yeah, That's what I'm saying. Like he wasn't. He wasn't in an area the where he could be effective with just one dribble or no dribbles, you know, shooting over your man, or one power dribble, getting close to the hoop, shooting you a little floater shot or a jump hook. And I feel like it hurt them. Man, they set up for a lot of bad shots. You know. I know bands kind of got it going, but when you're on the road, desperation win to go home. That's why I picked Philly, Bro. They got too many guys who can go off the bounce, who can create, and I knew that they were gonna be resilient tonight without and be playing. I knew MAXI was gonna, you know, play a huge part. Man.
Speaker 2: You know who got some bounce that God damn edge him. He can leave a blow. Hey on the fans, break on O Joe. He a one man fanst break bro, because once he once he.
Speaker 1: Jump off that that that that paying with that one leg, you might well go out the way they bore finish that he like he like that that basketball game, dropping off the trail of league.
Speaker 3: What's the other thing, hey, Joe, And what's the other dude that got bounced like like him from from Portland?
Speaker 2: Oh, you talk about Sheldon shot damn sharp man, Sha shade shady.
Speaker 4: They mind me of Shennon Brown. When browns with the Lakers.
Speaker 3: Boy, Hey, I don't know what the hell that boy had in his shoes.
Speaker 1: That boy had batteries in his legs. I'm telling you, hey, but but Philly, I told y'all, man, Philly played different when they be They play a lot faster, I thought. But the ain't got nobody clock in the lane, Joe, They ain't got nobody down the block, because you gotta get in the ball, Joe, hold on, hold on. You've seen Drummond two for three from the three fourteen. I got you double digit rebounds. I would shoot me two of these things. That. Hey, man, Philly, Philly, Philly like a hard working team. I don't know, I don't know how far they could get, but this this set them up for to play Boston in the first round. Right, Yeah, they got Boston. They ain't really that bad though that this that's a good matchup. I can see Philly getting a game or two. Yeah, it's gonna be high scoring. Yeah, I don't think.
Speaker 2: I think it's gonna be hard for them to kind of have somebody for Maxie. Uh probably Jerry White to start off for Maxie. Yeah you got Jaylen Brown. You know you got some defendings.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, you got some defenders. See Maxie, he ain't one of them. He ain't one of them guards that you know, he gonna always be able to get by his man, you know what I mean, Like he gonna he get paint touches. He just gonna shoot the majority of his paint touches. He ain't really kicking out to No. Three. That man like to score.
Speaker 2: Yes, if you look at his numbers, he's increased his scoring like for like the last seven years. Yeah, every year he's gotten better. Even after last year we average twenty six, he average twenty eight this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I ain't even mad about the twenty five shots he shot the night, because that's what it's gonna take. But that's what you know, your best player. He's gotta be that. He's gotta do that. It's gonna take him to be aggressive to put pressure on them guys, to force it at times. You know what I mean, This is what we're going.
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like for me when I watch the Hornets play and LaMelo kind of you know, I know he took a lot of shots. I'm cool with that. I need him to be aggressive because that's gonna kind of fuel lie Engy, you know what I mean. So I like Maxic And the thing is.
Speaker 2: Joe, look like you said, we talked about and this is what we talked about Lebron because we saw him against the Mavericks and he passing the all around. He ended up he had thirty and fifteen, but he should he could have even had forty five in fifteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, well because the next three games he ultra agressive. He looking for a shot.
Speaker 2: Actually, as a matter of fact, he's hunting his shot. He ain't looking for he hunting it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and go ahead, Joe, And that's gonna that's gonna help. Uh you talking about Brun right now? You Yes, that's gonna help the Lakers because Brun he gonna have to assert himself, meaning like he gonna he gonna need it. He's gonna have to have it to where Houston got to send an extra defender to guard him. Yeah, because that's the only way the mother guy's gonna really be able to come along to where you get ruinded, knock down some shots, you get aiding some easy buckets, you know what I mean to where them guys started to play a little harder for you. Yeah, yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: I was, but I've kind of been Look, maybe Ben Carroll has been banged up, but I've kind of been disappointed in him because I think.
Speaker 1: The thing is Joe.
Speaker 2: You know, once you get a taste of going to an All star gaming you and I experienced this going to the Pro Bowl, because you look at a round and you see all those other great players there, you like, I belong. Yeah, out of the here, make it work harder. I'm here, hey, And just to let y'all know, this wasn't no one time thing. I'll be back next year. There you go, and the year after and the year after. If you were tied in the LC, y'all going for the second spot first with occupied Hey, look, hey, Jacob A two.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think Ben Carroll definitely deal with some injuries. But I'm like you on the jump that I was looking for him to make this year. He never made it, bro, he never made it. And I feel like with his size, I'm telling you, man, I don't mind him playing point power forward from time to time, but man, when it's trying to get money, Uncle Ocho down the stretch under five six minutes, Yeah, I need you to have a spot that you go to and we either get a bucket, a file or a great shot. Too many times he was turning that ball over the night when he was getting into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got the ball lading the shot clock at thirty twenty eight feet. Bro, I don't want you to take that shot. They got him putting in the corner. I don't want you to take that shot.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, you know what they need the Orlando Majors. They need They need a guy like a cup for real. They need a scoring guard. They need a guard because Suggs, you know, he played hard defensively, but he ain't He ain't gonna score like that, you know what I mean. He ain't fresh on him like that. So I feel like he'll be a great guy come off the bench. But if you can get a young guard like a cuff to where you know, you got a point guard who putting pressure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need, but I need Yeah, you're right, Suggs get I need more forty thirty seven minutes. I need more than four points nine from the field, one to six from the three from the three.
Speaker 1: Now, I can't what I'm gonna do with that. I'm gonna do with that? Oh yeah, for Desmond bin he the four first riders for Desmond Band. Band came to play. Though Desmond Band came to play today.
Speaker 2: He wasn't he talking, But I'm saying because they Orlando gave up those picks to get Desmond Bane, Memphis get that draft pick. Oh okay, okay, and they're gonna get a bunch of more because they gave up four first riders for him, and Utah gave up three for Triple.
Speaker 4: J Hey, hey, Joe, but what uh what what band played the three of the three of the two?
Speaker 1: He like a two, but he built like a middle linebacker out there.
Speaker 4: He yeah, hey, hey boy. He Him and Dylan Brooks they about the same, but the people off and they.
Speaker 1: Was on the same Hey, they was on the same team on the A team in Memphis when they were making them playoff runs. And they got rid of both of them. Boys, they ain't been nothing there since. No, you give that was that was?
Speaker 2: That was, that was, that was, you know because if you think of when they had z bo when when when they had Tony Allen, Yeah, you know when they when they when they when they when they heard Marcus all they when they were you know they around.
Speaker 1: That's what That's what they were about. You lost your lifeblood. You lose that grittiness, that toughness, that edge. Bro, It's hard to win.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: Hey, look you look at Golden State to night. You look at Golden State night and watch and look at Draymond. Bro, he was the reason. I know, Steph made shots, Pie and them made shots, but Draymond was was the reason they won that game, considering just his defensive loan and then for just being nasty, just.
Speaker 2: Being gritty, like you need that bro big time steals. Yeah, that ain't slow das a band man, and he'd be making big shots, Joe. I mean, the Lakers winning the whole game and then all of a sudden they got broke, they got broke down.
Speaker 1: And the band hit that three from the top. Hey, he ain't scared. He wasn't scared of the moment. He casual Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, he cash. But you see how he ain't scared to compete though. Like it's that That's exactly what I'm saying. Like, you got guys who compete at a high level, bro, no matter where they're at, where they on the road, where they at home, those guys can help elevate your team. Bro.
Speaker 4: Hey, when when the light's bright, I'm showing up.
Speaker 1: How many points I have in the fourth quarter? No, huh, I don't think he scored in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 4: Wow, oh, that's part of his grade.
Speaker 2: I know that y'all gave us. Y'all you passed him. Man went on to a man went on went on to the next grade. They got it to the next grade. They got it to Joe. Joe got it to the next grade.
Speaker 4: So you want you wanted to repeat the grade?
Speaker 2: Hey, he had the same number turnovers. He half points. He had fourteen. Now think about it, Joe, he had fourteen points in the first half.
Speaker 4: I'm telling look, he played forty minutes.
Speaker 1: Now I know it.
Speaker 2: Guy forty one, forty one year played forty one minutes. Then they Joe and for all that one. Yeah, hey, he going to play forties up on this weekend.
Speaker 1: I just over your mind in my black business. Yeah, yeah, that man gave Kawhi F for his his his ten years.
Speaker 2: Joe, F Chad, what's a chat? Let's be real, chat. What y'all gave Kawhi his tenure in the Clippers? What grade y'all give it him? Be real now? They ain't give it no F, bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ain't nobody gonna agree with no F in the chat. No body even if.
Speaker 2: They get a D not passing. Ain't no way he should get a passing grade.
Speaker 1: D D is passing. Ain't no hell, that ain't who you what? Joe?
Speaker 3: You see, you see and you see the grades of the chat, right, I see f's, I see b's D, I see all c's.
Speaker 1: I see I see somebody got four F minus. I I see cs ds and M. I ain't gonna lie to tell you you ain't see that one. I see one B, D minus D minors L minus.
Speaker 4: Se' is more c than anything?
Speaker 1: No hell, it ain't. It is.
Speaker 4: It's a couple of It's a couple of fs and a few ds.
Speaker 1: Somebody got like fifteen fs. Hey boy, y'all a tough crowd, boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, the NBA is finding LaMelo ball thirty five thousand for his trip on Bam out of Bible, upgrading his action to a flagrant too instead of a flavor.
Speaker 1: They didn't give him anything.
Speaker 2: Plus he was fining twenty five thousand for cursing post game sixty thousand and five flagrant, but no suspension. I'm not surprised they didn't suspend him. But had they gave him a flagrant to what would have done Joe.
Speaker 1: From the game. Yeah, kicked him out of the game.
Speaker 2: So what So that tells you they knew his actions were gregious, because why would you give him a flagrant too after the fact, Joe.
Speaker 1: They probably went back and they probably went back and looked at the tape. That's my point.
Speaker 3: Hey, Joe, you didn't even have to look at the tape, Joe. You saw what happened. They have replay right there.
Speaker 1: But they didn't do it. Joe. I'm saying. What I'm saying is y'all think it was malicious intent for him to hurt him, or y'all think you know?
Speaker 2: But intent only intent only matters to you, Bam. Whether he intended or not, is Bam still hurt?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I had a law professor, a criminal justice professor. He says, Shaw, do you know the difference between murder and manslaughter? I was like, I mean, I'm a first year I was like, no, he says. Intent, he said, but the victim is just as dead whether you intended to kill him or not.
Speaker 1: Whether LaMelo Ball meant to do it or not, is Bam still just as hurt. Joe?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so intent only matters to LaMelo because the act still called the injury, whether he intended to do it or not.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing.
Speaker 2: They showed a clip today that this is not the first time LaMelo has grabbed somebody's ankle.
Speaker 1: And did you hear what LaMelo said in his press? He said, I may hit my head. That bad head ain't to come. Man, what do you say? What do you say? What do you say? Joe? They asked him. He said, I man, hit my head on the floor. I already remember that man clearly reached up. It's the hold on. Who was that somebody? Uh you know who it was? Do you remember when the Patriots played Uh.
Speaker 2: Carolina, Joe, Joe and Mac Jones twist Brian Burn's ankle and he said he was there's somebody he was saying, I was just trying to keep him getting the ball, and he was rolling over like a gator gay to get something.
Speaker 1: They starts in death roll. After that, man was rolling in the band ankle.
Speaker 2: Talking about well he was worried about Bam, talking about well that little trip.
Speaker 1: Guys, if you are balanced, it doesn't take much to trip you. Yeah. I love I love how. I love how non.
Speaker 2: Athletic people that never really played anything can talk about, Oh, that ain't hurt. I don't know if you have a follow in the basketball court, but it does hurt. He hold on following that bone. Yeah, that's why a lot of guys were passing. They got five paths, they got butt pads.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, a lot of them.
Speaker 2: A lot of them were pads like paddy suits. Like they have five pads. They'll have hip paths. They have a butt pad because they falling. Yeah, and then you got to learn how to fall. Okay, But if somebody tripped me accidentally and I'm not expecting it, that's the it's the it's the expectation. It's like it's like I hit Joe, Oh Joe, know this. If I see you coming, I can brace, I can I can absorb it. But if I don't know you coming. You hit me and I'm relaxed.
Speaker 3: Please he already he already on one foot. You know what, one foot is already in their so yes, mellow, grab the other one. I mean the body is going straight to the ground no matter what. And then you can't take your fall because you're not expecting it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that and that and that was the thing. I think the NBA is like, we we can't suspend it. We can't suspend it, but we just But I think the thing is they probably asked officials, why didn't you? But the thing is, I don't think Bam bam teammates didn't make a big deal out of it. I think if they made a big deal out of it and say, man, y'all need to replay that he tripped the man on purpose.
Speaker 1: Y'all been pointing at it, pointing the player the boy. Look look at this, look at that. Yeah, they will, right and I'm diving, I'm snitching. Yeah, they won't gonna kick Lamello out that game on nah no A A. And they look and they look what they find him? Thirty K sixty sixty K are thirty five and twenty five A pooma where they find the twenty five for cursing post game. Hey, hey, if I'm lamello a poomer, y'all gonna take care of it because we get money over here with pooma. Yeah, poom donna take care of it a little fine for me. Man, we run a commercial or something about it. Something about it, Joe, think about it, Joe, what you say? Oh Joe, y'all.
Speaker 3: Boys on the airplane playing one hundred fifty thousand dollar hands? What that sixty thousand gonna do?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 3: Ain't that they ain't hurt nobody pockets, especially anybody on the NBA level.
Speaker 1: Them dudes out, them dudes out playing with they reckless. Oh Joe, I wasn't you know. I wasn't in on them games. I just used to watch. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: The problem that you're gonna run into now, the NBA is gonna be paying attention. He fo himself running into a situation like Draymond. Remember Draymond used to do the high leg kick joke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think I think this play now if this was a different player, if this was Draymond, or if this was Dylan Brooks or somebody, Yeah, they might have been called right off the rip. I ain't gonna lie to you, old on. Didn't they?
Speaker 2: I think this is they kick Dealing Brooks out of the game for a play in the playoffs against Lebron.
Speaker 1: Didn they kick Brooks out the game? He may have, but I think he did. I think he. I don't know if he punched Lebron, but he might have punched somebody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but we talked about repeating the repeated offenders. Yeah, they consistently get it.
Speaker 2: They got they got two instances in which in which what you call him his grab someone's ankle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, that's why we lost man shoot man oh man, Hey, Joe said, send me to send me that two on the back.
Speaker 1: No, I can't do that, Joe, I can't. What what that's an Indian gift for?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: What do you do today? Hey? You hey Joe? He tried to Jah that White Way said it to you. Look the money, you know, the man got bad juju over that man.
Speaker 4: Hold on, Hey, when the man? When the when the Knicks and the Hawks play, man.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, they probably placed Sunday or Monday who the Hawks and Knicks. When the Hawks and Knicks play, they might play Sunday.
Speaker 2: Joe.
Speaker 4: Okay, hey, hey Joe.
Speaker 2: Remember Brooke when he when he yanked down Gary Payton Jr. And he dislocated his elbow. Oh yeah, yeah. They spending for that, and then he came back the following year. It hit brod with a low broke a low blow. Yeah yeah, and they got him for that. Yeah yeah, Ojo.
Speaker 1: They play, they play Saturday at six o'clock, right before the Lakers in the Rockets.
Speaker 4: Let's let's double loup, let's double it nothing.
Speaker 1: What what two hundred on the first game? Yeah? Will you and you already three hundred in the hallways?
Speaker 4: Huh? Us sent you two hundred already.
Speaker 1: I'm another hundred for the night. That what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: We ain't even bet on the night. We didn't even better on no game. I had Philly, I picked Philly, I ain't pick Orlando. The garbage.
Speaker 1: So we two hundred, We two hundred the hole. You two hundred the hole? Okay, yeah, we bet we bet it back on Saturday. Uh uh double up? Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: LeVar Ball calls I spoke for making comments on LaMelo's play on bamp Sposter.
Speaker 1: Don't be making all these excuses.
Speaker 2: Talking about you don't want to make an excuse, then while you're making one, if someone is falling on top of me, you best believe I'm going to put my hands up. That's just how the balls are talking. We do some dangerous stuff. Get get out of the way. We ain't getting step though. That man wasn't about to follow him. Now, Hey, LaMelo laying here falling back that way? You reached back and ground a man ain't Hey, hey, hey, just man the ball? Hey, just what a father should do? You know, right or wrong? Hey, look, I got your back, homie. Don't even worried about it. Hey, I said, hey, son, look here, Now, you got to be careful that we're out there trying to injure nobody.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, if my son's about to get stepped on, you best believe it. I told him.
Speaker 2: Because what I tell him at home and what I see in front of the cameras are entirely two different things.
Speaker 1: There you go there, I just be real. I just being to dead. And y'all know how lebar ride for his three Hey, look, because in the fact that he's been kind of quiet over the past few years.
Speaker 2: Old, yeah, yeah, yeah, he let him play. He let him play. But he's he's always said Mello was gonna be the best of all three of his boys. He's always he's always said that. He said they ain't close to Mellow. Yeah, he's always said that from from day one. I mean from the very first time when he first came on the show A Lonzo was in college. Yeah, and and he was talking about Yah. He said that baby boy is gonna be better than all of them. Got that in factor, Yep, he got. Mello scored like ninety points of the game. Hey, look, that's why I want watching the game other night. I said, Hell, LaMelo, he think he's he think he's still at Chino Heels or something. And well, and the way he had involved, Hey, he broke, he broke. That's old record, man.
Speaker 3: Hey, nice though, nice Mellow, you know, Mellow play like Mello, play like goddamn Jason Williams a little.
Speaker 1: Bit, He got a little got a little flash in his game.
Speaker 4: Little flair. Yeah stuff you ain't got no business doing in the NBA game.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Hey, look, you take a coach. You gotta have a coach to let you rock out like that too. Now you can't. Hey, look, you know them them them old school tough coaches. They ain't They ain't going for all that.
Speaker 2: You ain't finished shoot all these shots like that, man, you ain't gonna be on the bitch. And the old school coaches' let you celebrate that in football either They don't. Boy, they grab you by your face masking yeake your damn head off. Iman Trumping says, Lebron is going to send a messaging Game one versus the Rockets. He's going to have to do andy from toy store, put andy under everybody's foot and play with your toys. People underestimate his willingness to bring out the best in his teammates. I understand he's forty one, but he's healthy and he's dangerous. Joe, what you're thinking, I agree.
Speaker 1: Look typically, I think if Luca and Aar was playing, I feel like he would kind of come out a little passer. Yes, but the fact that he ain't got them too. He know he can't get too far behind that eight ball if he wanted to try to win this series. So you them first two games at home, especially the game one, you got to try to come out and set the tone. I don't care if you force the issue. I need brunishoot that thing at least twenty five times at bronmentimum, unless unless he hot his fish grease and he goes sixteen for twenty two or something like that. But I need them. I need him to be getting them. Fga's up. I agree, Yeah, I agree. All right, it's TOIME five to final savings the evening. It's time for Q eight.
Speaker 2: Before we get to the super chat, We've got five video voice mail from my discord.
Speaker 1: Let's take a listen to here. The first one, YO, what up? Night care?
Speaker 5: Feel me coming live from the work from the work scene, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Freaky unk oh show? King ISO?
Speaker 5: I got a question for y'all boys. One is for ISO, other one is for all three of y'all. The first question is, IO, are we gonna see you back into Big three this year? Second question is what is one thing that a woman has told y'all that really made y'all really sit back and think about it like dang like dang, like you really here deep appreciate y'all boys. Congrats on two mel Let's get the three. My h that's the plan. Brom.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm riving it up, I'm running, I'm cutting I'm feeling good, so you know that ain't until like the end of June. I think, like the first game Ocho was like June twenty, so I'm still gaging. But yeah, my plan is to play bro. I trained daily as if I'm gonna play, so I'm looking I'm looking forward to it. Yeah, oh, Joe, what's what what? What's What's A young lady told you to made you sit back and think like damn?
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, that's a that's agoument right there, boy, I got I got a jog my memory and go on my memory bank, you know, thinking of some things that that Winter said that made me say damn.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I mean, I don't thing I got the best thing for me.
Speaker 3: It ain't equivalent to what he's saying based on that scenario. I the worst thing that made me say damn is a chick you know, instead of letting me know, she didn't want to talk to them no more, you know, because I found somebody else that she was interested in.
Speaker 4: Somebody else, I mean, left me a goddamn voicemail. Who the hell needs voicemails?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: And then a voicemail talking Joe.
Speaker 1: She played a song, Yeah, she played a song. Yeah, they let you know that, y'all, that she would let me.
Speaker 3: Know she know she wanted to see somebody else Jasmine Sullivan in love with another man. What Yeah, Joe, she left about three minutes of the play.
Speaker 4: I'm like, you know, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Calling like she wants you to catch your hint.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that that was.
Speaker 1: That was the hint.
Speaker 3: I was like, all right, cool, bet oh, time out hey, and then got the third to hit me later on, like two years later, like you have forgot man, Like I mean, I'm sorry, my man, my bad, my bad. I'm like, come on, man, stop stop playing with me. Man, stop man, stop playing me reaching out to.
Speaker 1: What you got over there?
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think like he Brewer he got some on in lind Yeah, man, you know you know, man, man, look here, they should have told me this before I had got bad. They should have, you know, to say, lead with this, cause if you wait, if you wait too long, I ain't how far gone. I don't know what to tell you, man. It's like, who I'm trying to think? Man, I can't. I ain't gotten nothing the top of my head. Man. Yeah, that was.
Speaker 4: That was a tough one.
Speaker 3: I mean it is with that scenario, just having that that that aspect of like damn, like that's the only thing I could think of because that that was that was that was a damn moment, like in the sense I'm thinking to myself like, well, damn, you could have just hit my line and been like, man, listen, this this ain't you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean working you know, I won't see somebody else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm cool with that.
Speaker 1: I'm cool with that.
Speaker 4: You gotta think, man, we got options.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean that's what.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking about, Like you not what we're doing.
Speaker 3: If you was like if I like struggle to get you, I mean, if I got you, I can get twenty more like you ain't what't no pressure?
Speaker 1: A face card? Like with the face card declined? Who the one you talked to? The one that left you? The boys? Maail Oh he she.
Speaker 4: Would like that boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah she was a teen. She was a teen.
Speaker 4: But you gotta understand you, I keep one on me, Domito. Think about it, Joe and Uncle. It's like if you lose one ten, it's one hundred more right behind it.
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe, talk to me. What was she like? Bright?
Speaker 2: Damn liar White well, how was she. That's the only way you like him? He dog, they dog, that's a lie.
Speaker 1: He clone them.
Speaker 4: Time out of time out of time time out of time out.
Speaker 1: You can't do that.
Speaker 4: Look at all my kids, I.
Speaker 1: Know what you used to like. I'm talking about what in the last? In the last, that's your Solda.
Speaker 3: For the last fifteen years, there's only been two people like that. Only two people like that. Everybody else, uh like BlackBerry baby, Only two people I'm telling you, So, what is Cambodia like like caramel?
Speaker 2: What was the boy before Cambodia like whip cream? And the one before camp and the one before that one?
Speaker 4: Oh black as head? Oh oh oh oh okay, dog dog no dark Joe.
Speaker 3: I'm like, hey, listen, one thing about it, Joe. When it color to me, boy, I'm like skilled boy. When I get a bag of skilled Joe, I don't pick him out one by one.
Speaker 4: I eat all of them.
Speaker 1: Joe here, Yeah, yeah, literally Joe literally, I mean sometimes we talk figuring in the speech, he's talking literally every one of them. Don't lean nothing on the plate. Hey those games or hey I got this is I have?
Speaker 4: I have an eclectic taste.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were tasting something alright, ages, Oh well, he's your foul man.
Speaker 4: You fo hey, it's not as bad as you think it is.
Speaker 1: What me, it's worse?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, no it's not it's not not not, I think, Joe, when somebody says something, it's always worse because if you notice, you watched the first forty eight when somebody kept when somebody tells the story, what did they do? They limit their involvement yet said, there you go, he's telling us this, well, oh you know that thing worse?
Speaker 4: Hold on, no, actually, you have to think about it right.
Speaker 3: Anytime I share something, and I'm one of the few people that can actually get away with sharing every because I do everything publicly anyway, So I have no shame in sharing the life I live. It's okay, It's always been me, Joe. I've always been a little crazy Joe.
Speaker 4: So anything I said, like, you know what, ain't nobody tripping because he's always been this way. It's O Joe, It's what we expected.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, hey y'all, yeah, I ain't say to you though, since I know you you know, I know a couple. I know a couple he don't know I know, you know, what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, listen, I could take you back now, don't take me back.
Speaker 4: I could take you back now. I'm not not too far. I'd have been everywhere across the globe, now you hear me every.
Speaker 1: You know, I would put a little buggey in there. I put a little bugget in tomorrow. But you just get Joe, how you do about that? Hey?
Speaker 4: Hold on, I'm glad you said that talking about tomorrow night?
Speaker 1: Now me.
Speaker 4: You see the spear back there behind me?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, let's go get breakfast in them on the man Chris cafe, me and you, you know, a little coffee, little drink, little breakfast.
Speaker 4: Will I pay.
Speaker 1: Saturday? We ain't got nothing to do Saturday? Oh you when I.
Speaker 4: Leave Friday night on the red Eye? Man, what you don't want to get up?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 4: No, I just got home.
Speaker 2: I just I just got here.
Speaker 1: What's the difference, Oh, Joe, Man, I got a good man.
Speaker 4: I ain't Every time I asked you to go somewhere, I get.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Look here, Why you can't? Why U kn't stay stay till stay till Saturday afternoon?
Speaker 3: Hey man, you know I'm about sick of this ship we've been on here three years damn there. I had asked to do something for three years straight.
Speaker 1: Did we not go to the Do we not go to the Canelo fight?
Speaker 4: That's because we had to work.
Speaker 1: I want to have to work.
Speaker 4: I want to do something that doesn't un tail us having to work.
Speaker 2: We worked earlier. We had to work Thursday Friday. We didn't have to work Saturday at the fight. Hey, on he we went to the UFC did we did we go to the UFC fight? Now, Jory, we went to the UFC fight. Hey, don't even worry about it. Keep flaking on his ass? Damn it.
Speaker 1: Nobody standing that ship. Yeah, now you Oh your misery loves company. Baby, Hey, it's school.
Speaker 6: You know what.
Speaker 4: I ain't You know what.
Speaker 3: I ain't got no problem enjoying breakfast by myself, anybody, anybody in the chat. If you in Vegas, he meets you boy at Chris Cafe, says unk, don't want to You know.
Speaker 1: We got Look, we got some other stuff going on. The Vegas man. You gotta come back Earth, you gotta come back We we ain't gotta get it. I gotta get up early, o yo, early rider.
Speaker 4: I get up at five six in the morning. Every morning.
Speaker 2: No, I gotta get up at walk the dog, I mean the doll been wearing me out because they ain't seen him in the week.
Speaker 1: And he don't know nothing about that. When you when you have don he don't know. He don't know when you're going for a few days. How when you come back to welcome in here, he don't understand.
Speaker 2: Boy, Look here, they're like they ain't see they ain't seen me in like years, everybody laying on top of me. I was like, man, all right, here's here's our second. But let's take a listen to what he had to say.
Speaker 7: So this is what we're doing. Now we're doing team might show tim Ocho what to hell with you? Then it's team show baby and still yo and still baby. You can't say an stell you ain't never been o Choe. I'm lying, Bro, you need to quit all that capping. I'm glad Joe around to keep you in check. Bro, shout out uncle that la Portier man.
Speaker 4: That boy got hey a young fella.
Speaker 3: Only thing Joe gonna keep in check is the nikes he will that's it, or anything he right he might right, That's.
Speaker 4: The only check.
Speaker 1: O Jo Ojo. The people know, bro, he he would drunk. He don't know, no, he know. Hey he got that liquid curve. You know when you when you started drinking, it comes out that happened. Yeah, yeah, you know what's going on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he gonna know what's going on too.
Speaker 1: Here's our third. Let's take a listen to what the third would have had to say. Yeah, what up? Nightcap?
Speaker 4: She boy staying calling him back one more time?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 8: Pine Bluff representative, Oh, UNC, question for you, man, you played with a University of Arkansas legend and a Pine Bluff, Arkansas legend when you played against the Pine Bluff, Arkansas legend. But just man, how good was Steve at Water because he changed Christian and Courier career in one night when he made him in the home and Willie Roth, I know you played against him, not that rectly, but Pro bowls and you've seen him play. How good was Hall of Famer Willie Roth. Shout out to y'all, love everything y'all do. Shout out to the Bluff Love twelve.
Speaker 1: Already appreciate that. Now Water was great man? He was.
Speaker 2: He was a humble guy, you know, married his college sweetheart, had a family, but he was all about football.
Speaker 1: You know, he ain't really hang out.
Speaker 2: Uh. You know he rolled dice, played card with us. But when it was time to go home and be with the family. It was time to go home to be with the family. But I tell you what, when they saw back there in that cover too, you wasn't going down the middle. You wouldn't go down the middle. I bet you won't go go down the middle. And you're gonna lay that hair. Boy looking. Hey, I don't see I've seen him, had a bunch of glitchen. Yeah, yeah, man, Hey, him and Dennis Smith. Who man, Big Willie, Man, Big Willie was you know WILLI Uh he started out in uh in New Orleans. It didn't win to Kansas City. Man, look here, man, big Willie. Wely got to the league in ninety three because uh, he used to spend a lot of time because his agent was out there. So that's what I that's when I met him. Uh and back in ninety three. Great guy, great guy. Still the same guy, worked hard and he was he was legit. There's the reason why he had he in the hall. There's the reason. Hey, big Win, Hey, Big Willen had Big Willy will Brian Waters, will shields, so they got two guys on the offensive line. Hell, I don't think will Shills missed the game, but they were good. Big Willie Big Willy was great. Willly a better person that I mean, it's hard to say.
Speaker 1: You know, you say that.
Speaker 2: You hear people say this a lot. Willie was special, man. He a really really good dude. We were at three or four. All right, here's our fourth. Let's take a listen.
Speaker 5: What a dude night cal O Choe, I so Joe, huge finn of y'all, watch y'all boys all the time.
Speaker 1: I love y'all.
Speaker 5: Hey, man o Cho ain't lying when he say he really a people person. He act like he'll know you. Will was at MLK down now in the city of Miami. Real one came up to my cousin and came up to me. I can't follow him on Instagram and he following them back and doped him up and everything. Oh your coolest hell man cooler in the fan boy, you're repping Day County, Good Day County legend. Now, uh boy, stop trying my fans. Boy fans up. Baby, We ain't no guppies. We won't say nothing about your pisions or your or your ponies.
Speaker 1: Tighten up with my fans.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Respect y'all said, y'all be able to couch with us every year, they're gonna be bad to give you is up. Don't worry.
Speaker 3: We rebuilding. That's the only reason we're gonna be bad. What are we talking about now?
Speaker 1: Bad? Chill up? Y'all were bad last year, y'all doing.
Speaker 4: I know, Joe, I know you ain't talking, Joe.
Speaker 1: I know you ain't talking.
Speaker 4: Hey, y'all for thirty plus, I know you ain't talking.
Speaker 1: Talking.
Speaker 4: Hey. I get we're gonna be better than y'all.
Speaker 1: Bet bet better, Hey, better, better, thousand better thousand. We be better than the Bengals this year. Bet it, bet it?
Speaker 4: Matter of fact. I'm listening to you right now.
Speaker 1: I don't send me nothing, man, I'm gonna send it to you right now. Send me nothing, Bro, that my mind count on. You work no more. I don't send me the activated character yeah.
Speaker 4: Hey, because he know he know he ton't me the same. It gonna be the same.
Speaker 3: Excuses again, there's no disrespect, but you're nothing better than the Bengals.
Speaker 1: Oh, Jo, We're gonna be better than y'all, bro, all right? Is that Lance? Will let's take a listener.
Speaker 6: He boys, this is London calling guys to kep Man here with a question for all three of you. Just about getting ready to start walking at six o'clock in the morning here in London, and my Phoenix Sun's losing choking bottling against the Portland Trailblazers. What there speaking If you were the owner or the general manager of the Phoenix Suns, what would you take? What would you take in a trade for Devin Booker?
Speaker 1: Unthinkable?
Speaker 6: What would you take in a trade for Devin Booker? Love the show, guys, appreciate your big shout out to big shout out to Ashley doing a doughnut business in the background. Now, great stuff, guys, take care, Hopefully seeing you in London soon.
Speaker 1: All the best. I have that trade book.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, if you felt that's it.
Speaker 2: I have that trade book because when everybody everybody else's limp and gotten out of their books, that our stay.
Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 2: Unless he comes to me and says I want to be out. I'm unhappy, but I don't think you. I don't think he wants to go anywhere. I think he's happy, and I think he wants them to see what they can do to get people around him. I met the owner, yeah, matt Isha. I met him when they had the w NBA All Star Game out there. He was at the hotel that I was at, actually sat down and had had a conversation with him. But I don't I don't I don't see me personally. I don't see the scenario where they trade book. I think that I think they're more apt to build a round book as opposed to trade book.
Speaker 1: And start over again.
Speaker 2: Me.
Speaker 1: I think it'll be yeah, because trading book will kind of I don't think it'd be a great look. I mean, you're looking at a we're talking about a guy over the past five, six, seven years, Oya, who's average twenty five plus you know a night. So you know, scoring is a premium in the NBA. You know, you don't just find guys who can put up twenty five a night, bro, you know what I mean. So to kind of get off him, I think that'll set the Suns back, actually, because you ain't gonna get I don't know if you can get nothing that's gonna be comfortable to the production that he's given right now. I think if Devin Booker, if he went to the right situation, like, uh like if he did, because I heard the rumors of him possibly going to Detroit Pistons playing with k Oh Yeah, boy, that'll put them over the top. So you go, you go, you're gonna uh uh, So what do you do? What do you do with uh uh Thompson? You move him to the three? Well, if you trade Devin, if you probably to give him up? Yeah, if I'm Phoenix, if I'm giving up Devin Book, I need a young feet one to come back. Yeah, you're gonna probably have forgive him up. Yep. Huh. Y'all asked like, how did he come with Sons playing in England? I don't know. I guess the sun was set. I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Uh uh, daddy Ja they are Danny Jr. Draymond versus Dylan Brooks would be a battle. It's gonna be a it's gonna be a good one. Hey, Yeah, it's gonna be a good one.
Speaker 1: Y'all already know. And the killer part is, you know they're gonna talk to each other. That's that's a given show. Now. I don't know if it's gonna you know, give physical to word when they guarding each other, they get to, you know, pushing and shoving. But I think it's gonna be some it's gonna be some slick stuff going on that you're gonna have to pay attention to.
Speaker 3: Now now you know they gonna go at it, Joe, Yeah, yeah, yeah, somebody got to set the tone. They're not setting the tone for themselves, they setting the tone for their team. Yeah, this is the type of game it's gonna be. Yeah, certainself early and let people know this is the type of game it's gonna be.
Speaker 4: It gonna be like this all all day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be much watching his Airingess only finds a way to bring up Lebron in the Warriors Clipper segment. Nope, Ocho did o Cho asked what grade would I give Lebron? Yeah, so I was like, are we talking about this year as the third option or we're going to talk about his entire tenure as a Laker.
Speaker 1: I mean, you got to give him a because guess what, you didn't give up nothing to get him. He can't be a Fridley Now, you didn't even have to recruiting.
Speaker 3: Can't moved a gold post and say because you didn't give up any anything for him, we're just talking about the tenure in itself alone, that you.
Speaker 1: Want a championship. He's saying, he won a championship, so he that's over.
Speaker 3: If I'm not mistaken, most of the most of the high level of basketball heads and given that that that bubble, they're given an asterisk.
Speaker 2: Don't Tom Brady's asterisk? Who Tom Brady? Because he won it in COVID. I'm just saying, so we're putting an asterate on COVID championships the Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Are you giving them an astery for the Dodgers?
Speaker 4: No, because they came back and did it again in front of people.
Speaker 1: Whoa whoa woh woh woh woh woh camea that one don't count. That one doesn't count. Though Tama didn't come back and do it.
Speaker 4: I listen, I didn't say it. Those that played the game said, I'm just saying, that's.
Speaker 1: What they said.
Speaker 2: Those that didn't win it said it okay, okay, because from what I hear, I just imagine people couldn't stand in their own homes. You couldn't do anything, so you had to be locked down there for ninety days. Imagine you couldn't leave your house for ninety days.
Speaker 1: He go crazy? Your mind, that man go crazy. He can't do that.
Speaker 2: You can't go out and smoke your cigars. You can't go to what's the what's the place? What's the place that you.
Speaker 1: Go to with the ballet dances? Being you had a cigar? But was the heights? What's the name of it? Where you go order?
Speaker 2: When you go order, your your your laugher, and your your your Mocha, your Lotte, you whatever it is. Oh a ficionado, just say you couldn't leave for ninety days. You couldn't go out of your house. The only you think you could do is go on your front porch.
Speaker 1: That's what I did.
Speaker 3: That's what we all did. No, you didn't brought The South was not closed down? What Miami was closed down? There was nothing was open.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Look here Atlanta went and nowhere in the South. That thing was John hollo On Hollo, the governor de Santis. That man had everything open. He ain't told down nothing.
Speaker 3: Hold on, I must be tripping, You must be tripping because my favorite Cuban spot was closed.
Speaker 4: For three months.
Speaker 2: De Santis didn't close down anything. He might have closed it down for a week. La was the only was the only place that shut down shut down. When I say shut down, shut down, they shut it all the way down. I'm talking about with nothing. You not going up in there, You're not doing They shut it oude Mastros was doing takeout. That's how they shut it down. When you ever know Mastros to do takeout? State forty eight duce takeout man Florida, Florida. Man, you look here the southern states because they would go they defied it. They're not gonna do.
Speaker 1: A head jokes man, I didn't know. I went home. I bet I ended up going home. I was like, well, damn the pandemic Georgia.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a good time.
Speaker 1: People still going to the restaurant.
Speaker 2: Hey, I don't know he who oh you underscore Thanos? What's Ojo King Isol? Did you see Paulo band Carol making the next leap to lead the Magic past the first round in their future? Well, in order for them, he's gonna have to Joe the first pick in the draft. He's already been an All star. That's the that's the next that's the Evolution team out of the first round. I think Polo is a great talent. Uncle O Joe, absolutely, But I think you you I think he needs uh, he need another piece with him, man.
Speaker 1: I I'm being honest, Like, from what I've seen tonight, they need a they need a point guard, bro, who can who can who can do his things, can get you, who can get to his spots, who can score that ball. I'm telling you that's what I seen. That's the most glad part because I was thinking, like, man, if Suns could make any of these shots or put some pressure back on MAXI, he may have a chance of winning this game. Because Pop Polo kept turning the ball over when he was trying to get into his bag. Yeah, I just he was too far away from the basket. Desmond, Bain and and Polo had eleven of their fourteen turnovers. Wagner was in and out of the lineup. He had an injury this year. He can play basically what we saw from here two years ago. Joe. Yeah, that hurt him, Yeah yeah yeah, but six turnovers from Polo that ain't gonna and.
Speaker 2: Fine from Bain. You got to help somebody to make the job easier. Yeah, that's what I'm means.
Speaker 1: Be free.
Speaker 2: Have you ever played eighty five in the NFL game? Talking about Ojo Ocho. Yeah, we beat the brains off Oyo.
Speaker 4: Now I gave you that work. We worried about that. I mean, you never played work. Hey Joe, jim me Joe.
Speaker 3: There has never been a game, there has never been a game where I played against a friend of mine where I ain't give them that work.
Speaker 2: Now with my Ojo called a touchdown, they was getting shut out. They ended up losing twenty seven to seven.
Speaker 4: They wait, wait, twenty seven to seven?
Speaker 1: Who score?
Speaker 4: Who score?
Speaker 1: You did?
Speaker 4: You're absolutely right. It don't matter when it happened. I did.
Speaker 1: I had.
Speaker 2: I had flip flops on the sideline, so I don't know what was going I don't know what was going on that.
Speaker 4: But at the time, hey, hey, Joe, ask them how they had to cover me all game? How many people they had on you?
Speaker 1: They had somebody over the top to o Joe and Joe. Listen here Kittener was the quarterback. Yeah he was, he was.
Speaker 4: Hey Joe, they ain't had no choice.
Speaker 3: You better come at me like an umbrella, because if you don't you know what, you know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be six man child.
Speaker 4: Please, you better strike up the mor.
Speaker 2: Hey, Joe, he getting a little cheap too. He get a little cheap touched down with like two minute level of the game, just just just just to make we get taken out. It's two minutes left, it's twenty seven nothing. What you end up for getting up the calories?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: You got ice on your knees over there? You and a eighty four? Hey all I all I saw was this eighty four, which means I'm down.
Speaker 3: Hey Joe, we was bad, but we was bad then this before we drafted Carson too.
Speaker 4: Joe Carson was there, he was he had to sit out here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Kittle started know. Yeah, a couple member cars was on the bench that year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was only my second year. Joe down count.
Speaker 2: Uh, Jay does it big Dre Dre. I guess he talked about Draymond. Draymond played a hell of a game tonight. Preston Underscore prosper Clippers gag because they had they PG. Uh because they had there no more. Well, maybe they did gag because they had PG. You know. PG said he was dealing with stuff, you know, Uh, he was going through some things. Uh in the bubble. That was really the first time that we had ever heard him talk about the mental health and he's talked about it again.
Speaker 1: That's what calls to slip up with.
Speaker 2: He had ended up missing uh, missing some games this year because of a substance that he take. He took, uh, he said he was dealing with some stuff like that. He wasn't he wasn't healthy as he wanted to be. He was he wasn't able to do with some of the things that he wanted to do or needed to do, and so, uh, but I don't know what it was.
Speaker 1: They get the job done. And hey, that's what they had. They had lou Will, they had treads, they had pat Bell, they had PG there's some dolls there, dolls they were loaded.
Speaker 2: Uh Lee Mason, Oh Joe, when you score old I soo laying the al ball on him for good measure?
Speaker 1: Like Metal World Peace, did the Harden Little Rock not go like that?
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, you ain't never seen me at a fool. No, you didn't see me at the fool, But you ain't never seen me at a fool. Fool when I scored a point on that boy, there, you hear me? I might Hey, I might walk out the gym. That ain't gonna Hey, Hey, Joe, you Joe, you would never hear the end of it. Jimmy, We'll be like Martin, Goddamn Eddy Murph for in life. Listen at that time I took you to the whole. Hey, listen, because once I get the ball, Joe, you ain't gonna even see it no more. I'm just gonna keep it one hundred with you.
Speaker 4: Yo. You see that spread joke that ain't they ain't good, it ain't good enough.
Speaker 1: Hand down man down in your faith. Hey, Joe, you're gonna walk it down, Joe, Man, I ain't gonna even post them up because they ain't gonna be no fot the jumpers in his faith jump shot.
Speaker 3: Yo, you too low, Joe, Joe, you too, You too lott Joe. Stop disrespecting me. Man, respect your el do Jemmy, don't make me put maybe put.
Speaker 1: You that elbow and that elbow pop like that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm like womb be out there. Boy, I'm sitting that in the stands.
Speaker 2: Jimmy, you don't will know o Jo. I'm sorry, bro, you don't willen Jamal the single Yo Ojo. Four Sunday this month, It's Family and Friends Day at my church. I'm looking for a lead single to lead. Oh happy day you available.
Speaker 1: Nah, don't do that, bro day.
Speaker 4: Oh happy day?
Speaker 1: No? Oh happy.
Speaker 2: What a happy day? When Jesus was he watched my sins away. Hey listen, I'll let you the boy.
Speaker 4: Tell me what church you in?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 3: If you down there, Mammy, I'll come on through that man. If I'm gonna need there, let me know. Like I had the camera people there, don't do it all show up, don't do it. It's gonna be wrapped. You gonna come back, huh, church be like Sodi good more you show up.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have that thing jumping, broy that church jumping. Hey, Joe, you should see me, Joe when I was when I was little. Yeah, when I was a junior deacon and I and I sing in the in the junior choir.
Speaker 1: You was like that, Joe boy.
Speaker 3: My song, my go to song was Waterfriend we have in Jesus, Joe, Joe, I used to kill it boy.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, Joe, Hey.
Speaker 1: They gonna kick him out of there, like the AKA kick trick Dad out of that.
Speaker 4: I don't know what.
Speaker 2: I don't know what they Hey, come on, think about it. The name any of himself should have let y'all know, y'all no food with it.
Speaker 4: I'm not. I don't know what they would think about.
Speaker 3: Look, he has no songs that are okay to play at any type of ak event.
Speaker 1: So none. When I've seen the footage, I was in tears over here.
Speaker 2: You gotta shake up his You got to shake up as probably while here in Vegas.
Speaker 1: What's the best and worst date? Y'all been on the best and worst date?
Speaker 2: I mean, I think everybody's been on a date that you just realized there's not a connection and there was not going to be a second date.
Speaker 1: I think every I think, yeah, everybody's been on one of those. And you find a a and you find an excuse to Lee Early Yeah, Yeah yeah day Early yeah Lee Yeah. If he like you could tell chemistreet, Bro. I feel like in the first five minutes you can kind of tell the chemistry you can have you're gonna have with a person. Man after the first five minutes, Bro, I'm out. If ain't yeah, I'm I'm gonna find the excuse. Oh, Joe, I got I got to go pick up my home boy. He had a flat over here on the freeway. I got to go up. Yeah, I got it. Yeah, you know what's funny. You know what's funny.
Speaker 3: Most of the time I really had I haven't had any bad experiences on dates, most of my first dates.
Speaker 4: I'm a conversationist. I love to talk.
Speaker 3: I talk a lot for some reading, especially when I first meet somebody and they go on the first date.
Speaker 4: So I really never really had anything bad.
Speaker 3: Because that get to know stage, well, I'm really inquisitive. I'm asking about every goddamn thing school where you're from.
Speaker 4: All, Hey, Joe, I talked too much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let them do all the talking.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean the thing if it was I did at uh And her friends like, oh, I bet he's so much fun.
Speaker 1: She's like, y'all think he's like that what y'all see on TV. He ain't nothing like that. He don't. He don't talk a whole lot. She watched TV with no sound and you know he work out. That's it.
Speaker 2: So like the first like you know, I'm I'm you know, ain't you know where you from? What you like to do, block, you know, stuff like that.
Speaker 1: But I ain't. No, I ain't no talk talk talker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm bad. I'm bad.
Speaker 1: And they getting to know it's getting to know somebody that phase that.
Speaker 2: Boy, Yeah, because I ain't. I ain't really, I ain't really trying to let you get to know me. Man, I ain't finn put off my car.
Speaker 1: I ain't.
Speaker 2: I'm dealing one hand. You ain't finna getting no multiple hands. I ain't dealing multiple hands getting and.
Speaker 3: You're not picking up, You're not you're not picking up with Joe putting down. I was trying to do all that, get to know how you trying to.
Speaker 1: Hey, look look look I'm happy.
Speaker 4: Damn Joe trying to get to the point. I bet I'm talking about that.
Speaker 1: I ain't saying all that. I'm just saying. You know, after a while, you know, you get tired of it, that the early phase. You ain't, man, because everybody in line, everybody, Yeah, everybody's sitting in that line, anybody. It takes you about sixty eight months before you really get to know who you're dealing with. Yeah, what's really going on? What you're about?
Speaker 4: Hold on, hold on, Joe, You got to be careful. Now.
Speaker 3: Now that's someone that some woman that's real sharp. Now know they can play the long game. Oh, trust me, I know they can pretend a long game. Yeah, they can pretend. Yeah, I already know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, I'm just like I would think, I would think you talk a lot, Yeah on TV.
Speaker 1: Ain't nothing like that.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm same way I was on the field, same way i'm off the field, same way it was on the field, the same way I'm on the show.
Speaker 4: What you see is what you get, as advertised.
Speaker 1: My sister brother, my sister brother.
Speaker 6: Come.
Speaker 1: We talked for like, we talked for like fifteen twenty minutes. That's it. I'm in my room, she in her room, his room. That's it. That's it. Now we get together. We talked for a little while. But he the talker.
Speaker 2: I don't, I don't, I don't you know, but you know, you know it what a time, you know, you know, Die, I ain't got a whole.
Speaker 1: Lot to say. You back back back in your day, Hey, you had a lot to say. I was a professional talker. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I was a professional talker. You know.
Speaker 4: You know how to put them words together?
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah I do. Yeah. Yeah, once upon a time.
Speaker 4: To give had to give a gap.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know it's funny, Joe. Sometimes you get to a point you know, you ain't really got to say nothing. Trust me, I know they know what time it is, and you don't really need no watch on for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hello, hello, I mean I ain't.
Speaker 2: I ain't damn. I mean, damn, man, you don't know. I ain't gonna tell you. I ain't said nothing.
Speaker 7: Number.
Speaker 4: Wait, what happened? What happened?
Speaker 2: No, I saw somebody I used to talk to. Man, Okay, you was working in the area twenty.
Speaker 1: One for real?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, okay, many many years ago.
Speaker 1: I let what damn did y'all? Y'all?
Speaker 4: You got a number?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I had a number. I had a number, But no more.
Speaker 4: You't want to rekindle that flame, you know, spark again?
Speaker 1: Oh Joe? You liked O Joe? You like the double back? He do you like this? Like what you like the double back? You like the circle of the block?
Speaker 4: Oh well, god damn. When you in the car, don't you got to make you turn?
Speaker 2: What y'all talking about? Hey, that's why I got my GPS. Hey take this next right, four hundred and fifty feet. I pay attention. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You spend the block?
Speaker 4: What you you ain't never left something? Let me, let me, let me go back and make sure I left for the right reason.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know you gotta you gotta do that. You just do.
Speaker 4: Y'all act like y'all don't double dep.
Speaker 1: I think I think everybody have at least once, but I don't. I don't. That's not That's not a thinger man, that's all. That's all.
Speaker 3: It takes one time, Joe, that's all. That's all you need sometime because the same it's.
Speaker 4: Called clarity enclosure, that's all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because the same problems gonna come back up. Believe that. Yeah, for sure, the same problems the reason why you left the first time, they coming back up, trust me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but you know most most want they don't.
Speaker 2: They don't be Let me spend the block. Go back your go, go go to that old b that you come on, man, try to hear all that. You're right, You're right, hey, uncle Joe. You gotta think about it, Joe. You know, if anybody's been with me, they understand it's an experience. And who am I to deny them of that one last chance at that experience.
Speaker 4: There you go, you talk about it.
Speaker 1: There you go. That boy that boys where he got a plant them tip they.
Speaker 4: Hey, we're talking about what I told you. What they called me when I was in high school. I know they call you what they call huh, they called me the plumber. What we talk about?
Speaker 1: You let it down? Hey?
Speaker 4: Never, I never work over time.
Speaker 1: Putting your best pipe down in the red house every time.
Speaker 4: It don't matter who it is.
Speaker 1: Day time. That's where he and I fall out. This is what he and I separate.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean, anybody, Hey, listen, word amount travels fast.
Speaker 1: I know that's when they know, that's when they talk. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know that I need nothing bad. I don't need nothing bad being said about me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, represents.
Speaker 3: Hey, the reputation is what it is. Need I tell you how them twelves continue to come along?
Speaker 9: Oh okay, okay, yeah yeah yeah, I just I just I just don't understand how.
Speaker 4: But you know right now I'm in my happy place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you see that. I mean every time I see you, you know, she happy? You got Yeah? You happy? Maybe you need some baby, you need something, baby, give me some call for you? No baby, baby, I'm like.
Speaker 3: Okay, hey, hey, they know about Russell Joe. Huh, yeah, Hey, ain't nobody Russell? You know about Russell Joe. They call him, yeah, Russell Russell love Muscle Joe. You know he got his own name out there.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, Lord have mercy. Yeah yeah, we'll do your thing, playboy. I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do it right. Yeah, Hey Joe, just make your ay. Just don't make sure you drank behind him. You don't eat behind him.
Speaker 3: Ain't I got Listen, I got red Sola cups in.
Speaker 4: My house, Come on back.
Speaker 2: I bring in my own just in case. But but I thought the playing games were not good if you let other people tell it.
Speaker 1: Now, listen, these past two nights, these folk playing games we don't watch phenomenal, man, they been great. But I know I ain't gonna call no name.
Speaker 2: But I know a guy that's been in the playing games than he won, and everybody talking about how bad they are, and if he was as good as they say he is, he wouldn't he be in the player And I see guys not losing the playing and everybody talking about it.
Speaker 1: Don't mean up, but I neither hear. I don't even know why I brought that up. Guys.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, hes car watch detailed service up my Grandpa told me, out of mind is the devil's workshop.
Speaker 1: It is. I don't mind, yep.
Speaker 4: Or you got to keep yourself active. You do, no matter how small, no matter how big, keep it moving.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 2: I'm still debating on where I'm going on my vacation. Hey, hey, hey, we'll be going on far away from you. I got my I got my passport though, dude, you brought you bring attention.
Speaker 1: I'm going somewhere. Ain't nobody gonna know?
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, forget you. Then, Hey, Joe, what about your birthday party? What you're trying to do't?
Speaker 1: I ain't got the logistics yet, oh Joe, he let me know.
Speaker 4: I can bring the potato salad.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Hey, it sounds like I'm gonna have a hostage with him or something. Yeah, man, yeah, you hope. She ain't got no air tag on him.
Speaker 2: Even on the day explained, I don't know when i'll be back again. Kiss said you never go away, Yeah, sir, underscore cap my guys.
Speaker 1: Oh you're real quick. Two things.
Speaker 2: That's certain death taxes, but eighty five is still open. Nah, he can't get open no more?
Speaker 4: Who can't.
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 4: Hey, you're gonna a Joe, you don't understand this.
Speaker 1: And listen, Joe.
Speaker 3: I respect everything you did, right, you know, one of the best to ever played the game, But you have never seen any kind of quickness that you're gonna witness when you line your ass up in front of me and try to guard me.
Speaker 4: Joe, Hey, you're gonna be like, what the hell?
Speaker 1: It's a It's a difference when you got a basketball in your hand and you're trying to move them feet at the same time.
Speaker 3: Hey, Joe, my body works in unison everything and one accord, one band, one sound.
Speaker 2: Well I look for I look. I look forward to it, Ojo, I hope you do. Yeah, real sports talk unk is correct. Kawhi had the hype coming to La as the new king, Kawhi Town, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera, new balance hipping him up, and it was a failure. He was hurt more during his tenure than with the Clippers than his counterparts. Yo, joem Hey, Joe, you remember I didn't had that new balance you up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ain't had all kind of colors too. But while you speaking though, did you see Maxie new shoe with a new balance tonight. I do. I like that they look nice and the Joe. I like them like I were new Balance. Yeah yeah, like nine nine five and stuff like that. Yeah yeah, but you ain't. You ain't got none of them kaws o them kawhis ain't jumping like that, Nat.
Speaker 2: Or the pets you were security of you working at the hospital. I don't, uh the goat twenty twenty two. If Sga or Yokic winning ship this year, how far do they go in the all time rank? If Winby wins the title, is he top twenty five all time right now? Considering his team he would have to beat No, hell Noah can't be no top twenty five. You got so many guys that got multiple championships and multiple MVP. He ain't just jumping them just because he beat somebody and he won one title.
Speaker 1: No, not in just one year. But you know, if he can do it multiple times. I ain't saying he got to win a title back to back, but be dominant now for multiple years. Yeah, that that'll put him right in there.
Speaker 2: Uh, Sga, they would have win a CHIP this year, I mean too, two time MVP, two titles. Yeah, I guess you're gonna I think you have to put him top twenty five, Top twenty joke.
Speaker 1: Yoki's definitely gonna if yok Yokic win a chimp man shape shaken. If Yokics win, he definitely in there. If Shay, if Shaye win won this year, Uncle Ojo, he gonna be in there for the simple fact. Man, from a point guard's perspective, bro to be shooting fifty five percent from the field is insane. It's only one other guy who's done that, and that's Michael Jordan. I'm saying from a guard standpoint, Yeah, ain't no other guards shot no high field goal percentage like that. No, no, no no. They talk about share all they want to with the foul baiting and all that that man is fishing. Bro extremely.
Speaker 2: Sam the Grand eighty nine left my ass, So I owe you try to use the same time Bubble Championship argument to excuse the fact that Kawhi underperformed for the Clippers in the Bubble. The topic wasn't even about Lebron. Y'all brought Lebron into this.
Speaker 1: Oh yo oh whoa whoa whoa. Yes, he tried to, he tried to, He tried to, He tried to discount.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to discount anything. Now, you have to understand, I'm not a talking here when it comes to the game of basketball. So I'm recalling some of the things I heard from those that actually play the game to use it, you know, in the format in which we're talking about, where you gave Kawhi goddamn.
Speaker 4: F that's all.
Speaker 1: How many? How many?
Speaker 2: Was had an opportunity to do the same thing that the Lakers did, which was win a championship in the bubble, and they didn't. You notice, It's just like when you're in a relationship, Well, y'all break up. He wasn't that good anyway, wasn't good in bad you a minute, man, You wasn't saying that we were together for three years?
Speaker 1: Could get what? Guess what if I wasn't doing nothing, you showed making me think I was doing something. Yeah. Yeah, So.
Speaker 2: And while you're at it, you ain't win no ATV award yourself. Now while you over the bump of your gums, Okay, just you be told, no, I ain't patty like that. That's that's that's that's that's a that's a woman thing. Yeah, try to make you feel less than you wasn't.
Speaker 1: That good and YadA YadA, YadA, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay, it's all good.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry that worked for you, but it was it was very pleasurable for me. All the lebron talked. But let's not get distracted us from the Warriors against the Warriors in five against ok see. Oh so you said the Warriors gonna win it five or okay see, he's gonna win it five? Man like he said the Warriors in five against okay see, you must be playing NBA two K. I don't know what he played. I have no idea what he played. Flight Attendant thirty six fifty four member one year, ten forty seven. Did I miss the official announcement that King Iso has become a full time member?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: So best in game dunker, I gotta go with Vince Broun, m J. Stro Miles Swift, Russell Westbrook.
Speaker 1: Man a hey hold on stro Mile Swift was something else I played A. I played against Stromile when when we was in college too, when I was at Arkansas, he was at l s U. Stroman A. He probably is one of the best in game dunkers for sure. I mean ain't no question about Vince. I think Brun a hell of an in game dunker.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, most power dunkers are really good in game dunkers. You look at Dominique, You look at Sean Kemp, Yeah, guy, that dunk hard.
Speaker 1: Shock, That ship wasn't even fair with Shack was doing and everywhere a Westbrook.
Speaker 4: When Westbrook dunk, he acted like the rim did.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah when he definitely tried to pull it down.
Speaker 2: Okay, see Dave, uh, he was on that Instagram graphic looking like he was gonna go home and watch a movie on the radio. Man, go ahead on man, Okay, see getting the Clippers lottery pick too them?
Speaker 1: Boy, the broke damn game. I ain't even want to play nobody but Joe. You know when you do, when you do stuff like that, and it's hard for you to.
Speaker 2: Build because they keep taking your they keep taking your playoffs. If like, maybe you could have drafted somebody but they got him, well he's hard because you in salary cap hell, hen you you the one made them them bogus trades, giving up all your draft picks. I don't know what you're thinking in five years, what you thought we were gonna be doing in five years.
Speaker 1: Man, we need some pigs.
Speaker 2: You hey, but Kawhi, you said, I'm a roll the dice. I cannot have Kawhi. You know, they's gonna be a bit built into it. How you gonna have Lebron, Kawhi and a d and you played you already in the basement. At least Kawhi gave you some buzz. But you're in no better shape than where you were before he brought. He brought buzz like Lob City. You remember Lobo.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: As I look at the numbers and I think Derrick Hemry is going to catch Eric Smith to become the all time leading Russia.
Speaker 1: What you guys think, y'all think he gonna get you? I don't. Probably about six thousands, man, that's a lot of yards broll. Yeah it is. But if anybody, hey, man, you gotta have longevity to get Let's let's let's let's let's see how he does this year.
Speaker 2: Because he had I mean, he was second in the NFL in Russian last year. You know, the year before that he was second to the NFL. He had nineteen hundred. Kind of dropped back a little bit this year, had fifteen hundred.
Speaker 1: Let's see if he can keep that pace for a couple more years. If he can keep that, if he can keep but even if, even if.
Speaker 2: He be honest, he probably gonna need he probably gonna be probably gonna need to need to have like fourteen fifteen hundred for another two years. Guys, that'll put him back. That'll put him back, That'll put him at three thousand. He so he'll need three thousand more. And what year is this for Henry eleven?
Speaker 1: The Ravens sixteen? Right?
Speaker 3: I think he was twenty sixteen, and he's in the right situation for it, though, huh yes, more important, would the Ravens allow him to get close to getting the goddamn record?
Speaker 4: You're gonna have to extend him again.
Speaker 2: He's entering year eleven. He can straight together another thirteen fourteen hundre yard seasons. Do you think you can train together another three three for them?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Baltimore, Yeah, yeah, you know how?
Speaker 2: You know how that man LaMelo and the Hornets in six I said it. They gonna be bouncing in six.
Speaker 8: What.
Speaker 1: They still gotta win another game, though, don't they? Yeah, gotta be Phoenix, No, they gotta be uh who Orlando, Right, Yeah, they gotta beat Orlando. Oh but they playing in Orlando too.
Speaker 4: Mike will chalk that up as a win.
Speaker 1: That concludes this episode of Nightcap.
Speaker 2: Well to thank you guys for joining us as you watch the Golden State Warriors beat the l A Clippers to advance. If they win, they take they play the Phoenix Suns. If they win and they take on the OKC Thunder. If they lose, Phoenix takes on the Thunder and they go home. Outstanding game by Steph Curry, but it was a total team effort. Draymond did a great job defending kawhi Al Horford made big shot, Pads made big shot Santo's played really well. This was an all around great game for the Golden State Warriors. One of Steve Curr's better coaching jobs given what he was going up against and what he had. And the seventy six ers will take on the Boston Celtics thanks to a one O nine ninety seven victory over the Orlando Magic. Y'all know I'm your favorite. There's my partner and co hosts Liberty City's own, a former Pro Bowl and an All Pro from the Cincinnati Bengals. That is Chad O Chosenko Johnson and the third member of the Big Three, seven time NBA All Star from the Atlanta Hawks.
Speaker 1: He is Iso Joe Johnson.
Speaker 2: Please make sure you hit that subscribe, but please make sure you hit the and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcasts from. Thank you, guys for your support and you'll continue support. Those looking to purchase a bottle of shave by Laportier, just head over to La Portier konjac dot com to purchase you a bottle if it's currently unavailable in a state or city near you. There's a premium VSLP Kanyak, but it drinks more like an s X, so if you haven't tried it, try it and compare it against other kanyacts you may have tried or be looking to try, and you'll see we have the best, staying smoothest kangnac on the market. Please please drink responsible and stay safe. We will see you tomorrow at eleven am Pacific two pm Eastern, so tune in tomorrow as we bring you all things w W.
Speaker 1: E can't wait to see you guys in the morning. Thank you guys for joining us. Tonight. I'm unk, he's o cho, he's Iso. We're out for tonight. Geez uh