Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis Duran, the Elvis durand phone tap scary? What's it all about? Well, Rachel wrote to us.
Speaker 2: She says that her uncle Daryl is not a fan of those TV infomercials, so we figured, you know what, that would be the greatest way to phone tap this guy. So I'm going to be phone tapping uncle Daryl as I bring one of these infomercials to life.
Speaker 1: Today's phone tap.
Speaker 2: Hello, This is Rod Phillips with boy Band Bonanza. How are you doing today, sir? Boy Band Bonanza. Don't you remember those awkward teen years filled with acne? You remember we used to get down to the sounds of boy band music on the radio. Songs Yeah, songs like this by Hanson.
Speaker 3: No, I don't remember that, man.
Speaker 2: Minute It's boy Band Bonanza, featuring the boy bands of the seventies, eighties, and nineties in this three volume set.
Speaker 3: No, no, hey, hey, take me off the list. I'm not into the boy band things and none of that little stuff.
Speaker 1: Man, don't you remember? Ninety eight degrees?
Speaker 2: This special limited collector's edition set.
Speaker 1: Can be yours for just nineteen dollars and ninety nine cents.
Speaker 3: Partner Look I'm telling you I'm not interested.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I Hello, how's it going.
Speaker 2: It's Rod Phillips once again with boy band Bonanza.
Speaker 3: How you doing me? Hey? Say man, I'm not interested. Man.
Speaker 2: That's three disc set includes bands like LFO, you know LFO Summer Girls.
Speaker 3: He no, Yo, Stop calling my phone. Man, I'm not an interested I stop calling my phone.
Speaker 1: From the summer of nineteen.
Speaker 3: Ninety nine, who is this?
Speaker 1: New Kids on the Block?
Speaker 2: New Kids on the Block did have a bunch of hits like this song. Remember the New Kids on the Block. So surely you were a fan of John Jordan, Joe, Donnie and Danny.
Speaker 3: I'm not into the boy band.
Speaker 1: You know you had their vet sheets.
Speaker 3: Man, New Kids on the Block messed up? Calling my phone right like for real? Stop calling me?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, went.
Speaker 2: Back again with a band Bonanza.
Speaker 3: Say what if I found out what this says? Manimal ass? You get my number?
Speaker 2: Man, surely you remember Nick Carter and the Backstreet Boys with everybody?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: You don't remember as if I find out?
Speaker 1: So what's your name?
Speaker 3: You may what what my name is?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: Stop calling me?
Speaker 1: Stop? Remember this great hit of the nineties. Every by singing.
Speaker 2: You're singing sir, how you for just nineteen ninety nine cents, This three disc set will not be.
Speaker 3: Here forever you may. Every boy Man existed. I don't know about my boy man. Why don't you my bye? I'm going to.
Speaker 2: Bye bye. That's right by this three disc set. It's boy band Bonanza.
Speaker 3: Stop my phone man with his boys, man those classic case Man Sharlottle City. All right, I'm not buying.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, sir, nineteen dollars ninety nine cents, a limited time on league, and once they are gone, they are gone.
Speaker 3: Sing it justin, I don't want to jac Yo Man, Chris Justin, Joey, Bobby, I'm not even bands man.
Speaker 1: Don't you remember the Great eighties and New Russian him.
Speaker 3: All the bully bands in the world.
Speaker 1: Ronny, Bobby, Ricky and Mike Man.
Speaker 3: Get the off my poon?
Speaker 2: Do you remember Ralph Tresvan Listen to the Golden Freeview and tones of Bobby Brown?
Speaker 3: Yo, Hey, you try on my phone up man, I got bags on his phone. Man with this bullet that's left I find you on a Thank your ad, sir.
Speaker 1: It's boy band Bonanza, Yo.
Speaker 3: Bobby the boy Man how a group that everyone thought.
Speaker 1: Was a new edition, but really wasn't all for one.
Speaker 3: I'm tracing this car, man, I'm telling you right now, I'm recording everything you keep talking. Man, I'm calling the police because I'm telling you harassing me.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm not here harass not harassing you harassing me?
Speaker 3: Man? Is this harassing? Man?
Speaker 1: It's boy?
Speaker 3: Are you like board or something?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: You don't got nothing to do with the set of Boy right Man? What man.
Speaker 1: Doesn't just bring that memory?
Speaker 2: I mean what high school didn't graduate without singing this song?
Speaker 4: Are you serious?
Speaker 1: Remember slow dancing at your proms? Because it's so hard man to say good by?
Speaker 3: Gon be singing room? Man? When I find your puck ass, Man, I'm telling you, I'm seizing them. You're making me lose money. Man, this is ball you staying calling me with his.
Speaker 2: Boy hit after hit after hit, including this one from often forgotten Hotown.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, I got you, I got you.
Speaker 2: I'm this special limited collector's edition cannot be found in stores.
Speaker 1: Would you like to pre order your copy right now?
Speaker 3: Man, I don't want to do none right now. Kick hands between your shoulder blades.
Speaker 2: You act now, and we'll give you the best of the boy Band ballads featuring that one from Otown and this one from and Sync.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: Man, man, I don't want to listen to none of is.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: I'm up when I find you, and trust me, I will find you. Messed up calling my phone well, Darryl, I.
Speaker 2: Just want to let you know that my name is Scary Jones. Melvis Durant in the Morning Show, you've been phone tapping.
Speaker 3: What you're doing with me? Man, Hey, I told you from the Good Goat reported your hands.
Speaker 4: Man, I told you an jernece Rachel on the phone, ma'am.
Speaker 3: Mama boyant car trying to get some trains going with to eBay, a phone tied up and lows like crazy mic the.
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates.
Speaker 3: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show