Speaker 1: Frank One and only Kilt guys. Welcome to the php on Booker. That would be Perez. How you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm well. No, I'm good. I'm good. I'm good. I'm good. I'm not gonna talk about it's matter.
Speaker 1: Did you do something? Did I do something? What happened?
Speaker 2: We're gonna talk about Blake Lively, Selita Govez, Hilaria of Baldwin, Gypsy Blantern. I don't. I already made a video about it. I don't want to make it like a bigger deal, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I have no idea what you mean unless you share with me what we're giggling about. I can just sit here and just wonder why the hell he's so loopy right now?
Speaker 2: I was just disappointed by my mother and my sister.
Speaker 1: So you're just laughing it off. I get that.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what I'm trying to do.
Speaker 1: Gotcha? Are they both there?
Speaker 2: No, they're not here. My daughter's birthday was Friday, she turned ten, and I had made plans with my mom for my daughter's birthday and for Mother's Day and for my kids had a piano recital also on Mother's Day, and then at the last minute, my mom said, Oh, your sister has surprised me with a trip to Miami, and I'm going to go. She has to go because a friend of hers, her son, is being communion or a baptism or some shit like that I don't remember. And she invited me to go, and I'm like, okay, cool, fine, And then I was like, when'd you leave. She's like, oh, I leave Thursday. I'm like, what, you're leaving Thursday? But my daughter's birthday's Friday? Right, She could have left one day later and still made it to the baptism communion. The baptism communing is not on Friday. It's either Saturday or Sunday. She could have left Friday afternoon or Friday night and made it there and still been here for my daughter's birthday. Missing mother's day and the recital. Like, it's not a big deal. It's just more like adds inslight to injury. As the expression goes, it's the fact that she missed my daughter's birthday and could have still made it to that thing in Miami.
Speaker 1: Okay, but couldn't you say something to your this because this sounds like this is on your sister.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's.
Speaker 1: Say that, well, I'm just being logical here.
Speaker 2: And first, she's never missed a single one of my niece's birthdays, so yes, there is definitely jealousy and bitterness, like she's never missed a single one of my niece's birthdays, but she misses my daughter's birthday. And secondly, I would never invite my mother somewhere if it would mean that she has to miss my niece's birthday. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, Look, if I'm your sister and it's Mother's Day, I would just call you and say, hey, I don't.
Speaker 2: Care about Mother's Day. That's not the issue. The issue was my daughter's birthday, and that the fucking Communion baptism bullshit was on Saturday and she could have still been here for the birthday whatever.
Speaker 1: Anyways, Yeah, hey, look, I'm not going to tell you how to feel. You make sense, I mean, it just sounds like you're kind of pissed about it, But.
Speaker 2: I am not betting. Pissn't the word let down, disappointed and sad? Yes, But on the flip side, I fucking did not cancel my Mother's day plans. Oh No. I booked a table at the best New restaurant in Las Vegas. It's called Stubborn Seed at Resorts World.
Speaker 1: Which sums you up. By the way, the stubborn seed.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, my son asked why do they call it stubborn seed, and the lovely waitress said, because our chef is also a gardener, and he thinks that sometimes the most delicious fruit or the yummiest vegetables come from a stubborn seed. So I am a stubborn seed, bitch, you are, indeed, yes, I fucking am. Anyways, it was so good I can't stop thinking about going there again.
Speaker 1: I love Resorts World. That's a great hotel. Underrated, love it it is.
Speaker 2: It is all right. How is your mother's day? All that?
Speaker 1: Mine was good? Did Kellen's mother's house and had a weekend there you go.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking of mother's day, Amber Heard surprised the world yesterday by announcing that she's a mother again of twins, now bringing her total of children to three, and her new bundles of joy are a boy and a girl, so she's now got you know, two girls and a boy, and it was very carefully worded. She said that her family's complete, so she won't be having any more it's unclear if she used a surrogate or if she carried the twins herself. I think she used a surrogate, but I'm not sure. And yes, the rumors persist that Elon Musk might possibly be the baby daddy.
Speaker 1: You're kidding, Oh yeah, I didn't know that was still hot and heavy.
Speaker 2: I mean no, no, no, no, they're not together anymore, but that rumor that he's the you know, he's got so many kids that we don't know about. Allegedly, well according to reports, yes, according to the Wall Street Journal, he's got so many kids that we don't know about. He even, according to the Wall Street Journal, got some in Japan pregnant just because she asked.
Speaker 1: Nice, cool, she asked, and he's like, okay, okay, here comes my seed. Yeah, exactly, once again, the stubborn seed.
Speaker 2: Speaking of mothers, one of the most prolific Hollywood mothers, although you know, Showbiz mothers is better because they live in New York City. Hilaria Baldwin, I think you sent this to me.
Speaker 1: I think I said it to you with the book.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I just had to give like a little shout out because this is so brilliant on the Patreon. I believe we spoke about her new memoir right right, and we talked about how she was trying to explain away her whole pretending to be Spanish thing because she's got ADHD and dyslexia, okay, and she talked about that in her new memoir. So she staged this paparazzi papwalk in New York where it's just her and she's holding her book.
Speaker 1: Standing on a street corner and just standing there. But it's the way that the way. Yeah, it's the best. So you can see the entire book, like her hands not in the way or anything. And there's video of it too, which is hilarious because you could just hear all of the she called this in and that was her pathwalk.
Speaker 2: So thirsty, but it's kind of smart because it worked. It was effective. Look at us talking about it.
Speaker 1: Look, we've talked about her book a couple of times. I just don't know the person. I wonder if the person is listening, that's like, oh I got it, go read that book. I just don't know who that person is.
Speaker 2: I mean, now, she's a reality TV star, you know, so let me see how many followers does she have on igets. Oh, I can't see. She's got me blocked. Fucking bitch.
Speaker 1: I love that I was.
Speaker 2: Let's see, I'll just use a different browser. Oh my god, she's lost. I remember Alec made a big deal a while ago about trying to get her to a million followers, and I think she did and she was really close. But now she's at nine hundred and ninety two thousand.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I guess those bots fell off.
Speaker 2: So I mean, she does have people that follow her. I liked her. I liked her before we found out who she really is because she seemed nice. I don't know. I mean I'd met her in New York and she seemed nice. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying she's not nice. I'm just saying she's a big phony. Yeah yeah, yeah, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: All right? In other news, speaking of mothers, Selena Gomez's mother is making a lot of headlines and making her daughter look bad. Sadly, there was this wild expose in Forbes that revealed that in the last month, this company that Selena co founded with her mother has not paid their employees twice. They missed payroll two times, and the mom told staff on at an all hands meeting that she took out alone against her home so that she could make payroll. And then that just got me thinking. You know, the company is called Wondermine and it's this mental health startup. Selena is allegedly worth close to a billion dollars.
Speaker 1: I would think even more.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You know, her rare Beauty has done very very well. And you know, she produced that Thirteen Reasons Why show on Netflix, she produced the Wizards of Waverley Place reboot on Disney Channel.
Speaker 1: She's got money coming in from everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah music. I'm not saying she needs to permanently bail out this business that she co founded, but at least help with payroll, you know what I mean? Yeah, and then help with payroll and then be like, mom, we gotta wind things down, simple as that.
Speaker 1: The story seems incomplete to me, Like I don't exactly understand why they wouldn't pay it, Like, what's she claiming?
Speaker 2: She claims there's always reasons, right. She claims that there was an investor who was going to be helping them with more financing, but something something happened. She didn't really give the details why something happened with that investor and the money didn't come through, but she claims that money will be coming through when they do more fundraising. However, I don't know how these seed capital whatever. I'm not a business person, but I'm enough of a business person to know. Shit, Why am I going to fucking invest money in this company if they're like bleeding money? Yeah, I wouldn't. Do you really think you're gonna you really think you're gonna raise money?
Speaker 1: Now, there's just so many of these bullshit scams when it comes to mental health out there, and I wish them the best, but I think this was bullshit from go.
Speaker 2: Well, it was nice intentions and Selena is involved. She's listed on their website as the chief Impact Officer, and just last year Selena was at the south By Southwest Festival talking about this startup. So as recent as last year. It started in twenty twenty one, and one of the staffers said to Forbes anonymously for fear of retribution, that trying to get her to do anything was so difficult. You know that she only went to the office once since twenty twenty one and is not that hands on. In other family news, I'll share with you what happened and then see if you notice anything weird. Megan Markle's father, Thomas Markle, is living in the Philippines now in this six hundred and eighty dollars a month apartment, and somebody got really upset that I mentioned how much the apartment costs.
Speaker 1: Why. I don't fucking know, Saritry.
Speaker 2: I'm not like trying to like poor shame him or anything like. I didn't even stop to think about it. Every headline in the UK they mentioned five hundred because that's pounds and it's like a sexier number, and I'm like, okay, I'll just mentioned that too, but like, there's nothing more to it than that he's living there with his son, Thomas Markle Junior. And it made me think about Selena and what you should do with a parent if you have all this money, and Megan Markle has all this money, And it's not necessarily like a direct comparison because to my understanding, you know, Selena is not estranged from her mother. They've got a good relationship. Even though Selena's mother used to be her manager. It is not anymore right.
Speaker 1: Well, this is a little different too, because Megan Markle has no money. He has tons of money, Okay, his family has tons of money and they're married. What's he supposed to like fund his life now?
Speaker 2: Now she's got tons of money from Netflix, her solo Netflix show, her podcast, heard me, if.
Speaker 1: You believe what you read? I you know, I don't believe most of that stuff, but I think all of it's attached to him as well. They have had a falling out. I mean, what's she supposed to do still pay for him?
Speaker 2: I was going to say that, yes, I think she should. I don't if he was a good dad for decades. If he was, if they had a good relationship just until recently with all of the like wedding drama and the Prince Harry, I would be like, all right, my dad really fumbled this. I can't trust him. I don't want him in my I'm just trying to cause play as her. I don't want him in my life. It's more it creates a headache and more of a problem than anything. But you know, I'm loaded.
Speaker 1: These situations they always play out the same. You give them something, they want more and they take the money that they have and they start pretending that they're the celebrity and they start living high on the hog, like the celebrity does It's you know, you're asking people to be rational, and most people aren't rational, they're morons. And this guy is a moron. You could tell by all of the barking he's done to the press thus far. He's part of the problem. She is too, But I don't think it's on her to support him at all.
Speaker 2: I mean I would. I don't think it's on her, but I would.
Speaker 1: She has rightfully so caught him. Yeah, I don't know. I mean, it's the same thing with the royal family.
Speaker 2: Well, I was about to say that, isn't it interesting? They both have cut off their families.
Speaker 1: They're both living their parents' lives. I think your circumstances sometimes put you together with people that have other rotten circumstances, and that's what their relationship is probably built on. That's why I'm shocked it's lasted this long. But you know, they're dug in and he's a wounded bird and she probably is as well.
Speaker 2: And they're having a real good time. They were just spotted at the final Beyonce show. Did you end up going?
Speaker 1: I didn't end up going. I never pulled the trigger on tickets. I don't think Kellen was really into it. She didn't holm me about it.
Speaker 2: I had a friend who went, and my friend before he was at the show, he looked at the set list and didn't like the set list. But after he got there and after the show, he said, you know what, she's just so good. I don't care that she just did the entire album and not that many hits. Like, she's just so good live.
Speaker 1: Like I believe that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would probably go see her, and I just I just really still also hate stadium shows.
Speaker 1: Maybe they aren't tough. It's almost like you can wait till the Netflix comes out. Yeah, it's like the Taylor Swift one. I don't feel like I missed the Taylor Swift concert. I literally watched it on TV Disney, wherever it was streaming. I watched it. It was painful to get through three hours of it, but I watched it. I felt like I went. I think it's the communal thing of being with other people. I don't care about that when it comes to the Taylor Swift audience at all. So it was fine for me. But I kind of feel the same way about the Beyonce show.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I think I said it on our show. Like I went to a Taylor's Swift tribute show recently. Yeah, and I had almost as much fun at the actual eras tour, I believe it, just because it was a small venue and it was these songs, and it was people that were hyped to be there, and it was like nicer just to not have to be like in this ginormous stadium and looking up and whatever. Anyways, good times. We'll actually talk about Taylor Swift in a little bit, but first, did you hear the drama with the pope?
Speaker 1: Which part of the pope drama are we talking about? There's plenty of pope drama.
Speaker 2: I know there's a lot of pope drama. There's two that I'm aware of.
Speaker 1: I mean, an American pope. Who would have.
Speaker 2: Thought, well, not that. So we talked on the on the Patreon about the pope and I was thinking that Filipino one might have been a good one.
Speaker 1: It's funny because my mom said the same thing. That's who she was rooting for as well.
Speaker 2: Just because I liked his vibe. I liked his energy. He was giving me like friendly but you know what, I think this guy's got good energy too. I loved it, and I love hearing everything about him, Like he always just got that had this calling to the priesthood and he loved playing priest when he was a little kid and his brothers told him, you're going to be pope one day instead, I'm like, wow, and like he's so smart, he speaks all these languages and good vibes. I like him. However, some conservatives in conservative like it's ridiculous, it's so funny. They were upset that when the Pope addressed everybody for the first time, he spoke, but he didn't speak in English. You're the first American poper.
Speaker 1: You're not.
Speaker 2: He's spoke in Spanish. He's spoke in Spanish, but he didn't speaking English.
Speaker 1: So dumb the Fox commentators calling him a woke pope. I'm like, he's religious. Nuh you know what I mean. Like, you gotta be fucking kidding me with some of this stuff. But that's where we are. We're in a media hole of stupid at the moment, and boy, I think we're gonna be here for a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And now people also upset because they're thinking the Pope got political because he's asking for a ceasefire in Gaza and no more war.
Speaker 1: I don't know how peace is political. He wants peace around the world everywhere. That's political. No, it's not.
Speaker 2: I don't quite understand it myself. And he's a White Sox fan, not a Cubs fan.
Speaker 1: It's so crazy that he was actually on the broadcast of the World Series when the White Sox won the World Series years back. I mean, that's it's just the wildest thing. Just weirdly the camera's caught him. He wasn't like a famous person in Chicago even.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, let's get into the Blake Lively section of it all. Now, Justin Baldoni has broken his social media silence for the first time in over six months. He took to his Instagram and shared a picture of him and his wife and his mother and it's such a beautiful photo. He wrote, My mom gave us faith. My wife is the definition of it. Our children are growing up in the fortress of that love. Happy Mother's Day two all like, listen, I can acknowledge and I do it. He's fucking extra. Our children are growing up in the fortress.
Speaker 1: We've always contended that he's probably extra, way over the top with all of his beliefs and things and so much to the point where it may have rubbed a couple people the wrong way. Yes, it's like overly religious people. When you're around them, you're like, yeah, can we calm down a little bit. But he's an actor, and that whole world and that whole community is a pack of people over the top. So does that shock me. No, A pretentious post doesn't shock me either. But it was nice. I looked at their family.
Speaker 2: They look happy, but I love I mean, there's that folk. Even if you don't read what he said, the photo itself says so much. It says just by looking at what they're wearing, you know, Like if you look at Blake Lively's social media, she's only been posting all of these like glamour pictures of herself recently, like go from the press this and that. They're all wearing normal clothes. He's wearing a T shirt and shorts. And the way that they're all holding onto each other like that was by design. It's like, we're strong, we're solid, nothing's gonna break us. We are indestructible. I'm surrounded by two women. Love of my family is all that I need. Literally, that's like all obvious there, and it seems like he's still in Hawaii and even that, you know, like he hasn't posted in over six months, hasn't gone to a single event, has just been like surfing and living life in Hawaii for all this time. So there we go. But that's not the only thing. A lot of other it ends with us Saga headlines as well. Blake Lively this, I'm shocked. This is not made the mainstream news yet if you google it, nobody's talking about it yet. On Friday, I have access to court filings. Okay, there were letters submitted to the judge because they had been talking and they've been discussing amongst them, the lawyers about subpoenas and Team Lively subpoena information regarding Justin Baldoni's neurodivergence. He has ADHD, which he was only diagnosed with that at forty years old, and she is arguing through her lawyers that that is relevant to her case, that he has ADHD, because they literally put this in writing that he has tried to explain his behavior on the set of the movie by blaming it on his neurodivergence, by blaming it that he has ADHD, and that's not true. Asterik. The asterisk is important. There was one communication that he had with his crisis pr expert and his publicist saying we should talk about this that he has ADHD because it could help explain his behavior. However, he talked about having ADHD on a podcast in early December, but that was before everything blew up. That was before the lawsuits, and he never literally said, oh, my behavior on the set of this film because of my ADHD. Here's the big second asterisk. The only reason we know he was brainstorming or playing defensive or whatever with his team saying, like, you know, my ADHD could explain my behavior is because Blake Lively shadily unethically obtained those communications with that sham lawsuit back in the fall, before the real lawsuit, she anonymously filed a lawsuit just as a way to circumvent the traditional way that things happen. Usually, when you file a subpoena, you know a person is served, it's on the record. But she filed this lawsuit as her entity van Zan, without naming herself and without naming Justin Baldoni and all of these other players, just so that she could subpoena his former publicist, Stephanie Jones, and legally get all of the text message and emails. So after she got those, that's when she saw the communication about his ADHD. But that's a separate lawsuit and unrelated to this one. And her lawyers mentioned, oh, it's in the discovery, it's relevant to this one, and his lawyers caught her lawyers out and called them out on that. It's not in discussion exactly, it hasn't happened, but we would love for you to explain to the judge how you got that information. And blah blah, blah blah.
Speaker 1: They're telegraphing their next move exactly. Everybody's seeing it and calling bullshit immediately.
Speaker 2: But also like if they're going to try to litigate this, like oh, his neurodiver, I think it'll backfire. I think it'll back it already is so big mistake. Also, Taylor Swift finally got subpoena in this. The other side, team Baldoni had telegraphed that this was happening, and it finally did, and Taylor's publicist released a statement which surprised me because let me read you the statement. Taylor Swift never set foot on the set of this movie. She was not involved in any casting or creative decisions. She did not score the film. She never saw an edit or made any notes on the film. She did not even see It Ends with Us until weeks after its public release, and was traveling around the globe during twenty twenty three and twenty twenty four headlining the biggest tour in history.
Speaker 1: Pause you, why did you have to put that part? I know, I know, Well, it's funny that you caught that because I was like, maybe you'll let it slide. You didn't let it slide either.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I think they're just trying to establish that she was insanely busy, yes, and I think that's why they threw it in. And we're taking it in another way, which I understand. She's trying to prove a point that she was embarked on something that was so enormous that she wouldn't have time for this dumb little shit of this dumb movie, you know what I mean? Now, do I think her and her friend had conversations when they're chatting, Hey, I'm doing this movie, it's about this and that, blah blah blah blah blah, yeah, and then did Blake Lively share it with the press because she wanted the cred of you know, Taylor Swift knowing about something, and you farked Taylor Swift's name anywhere, and it will get tractionit, it'll get picked up. And that's what she did. She used her friend and that's the bottom line. That's all she did. Taylor probably has no part in any of this, she really because for her to put out that statement, she's not gonna get caught in a lie. Taylor is not going to do that. She's like, I'm just gonna be honest, because why not. I have nothing to prove here. That friendship is toast.
Speaker 2: However, we know that Blake Lively is an incessant texter, so I'm sure there are texts about this, lots of them.
Speaker 1: A to Taylor.
Speaker 2: Yes, they're besties and Blake is an incessant texter.
Speaker 1: I don't think they're that kind of besties. I think they're public besties. Look, I think Blake would like you to believe that, because that's how Blake gets her power, of her dragons and every fucking thing else. I think that's what she'd like you to think. And I still believe that Taylor Swift has been and been in this long enough that she probably doesn't really trust anybody, especially people in the business. So I don't know, I don't think I buy that.
Speaker 2: Well, I definitely think it's relevant, especially because even if Taylor had nothing to do with it, Blake said that Taylor was involved.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why she's subpoena.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Blake said that Taylor was involved in interviews, and one of the actresses even said that Taylor helped get her cast.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The statement, just to finish it really quickly, continues, says the connection Taylor had to this film was permitting the use of one song, my Tears Ricochet, given that her involvement was licensing a song for the film, which nineteen other artists also did. This document subpoena is designed to use Taylor Swift's name to draw public interest by creating tabloid clickbait instead of focusing on the facts of the case.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, but your friend did that exactly. Your friend did that, So throwing that out there, that's kind of a bullshit. Wrap. But look, she has nothing to protect herself from. I doubt she has any weight in any of this. I think it's as simple as Blake Lively wants the world to believe that Taylor Swift's are best, best best friend of the world and the dragons and all that other worshit and she put that out there for the world to give herself more power. Which this just in It worked, you know, it worked, And I think it's just that. And I think their relationship is toast. No, I've been saying that, Yeah, but I think it's it's clear now. The fact that she put that state out makes it crystal clear to me.
Speaker 2: No, it was clear when Travis unfollowed Ryan Reynolds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that could be it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was the moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking of Taylor and Travis, they were just photographed together in Philadelphia after not having been seen publicly for nearly two months. People were making a big deal about it. Not me. I mentioned this recently when talking about Justin Bieber. If Justin Bieber wants to not be seen by the paparazzi, he can do that.
Speaker 1: I've said it a million times. If you have money, you can hide. You don't have to be seen.
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift knows what to do to avoid being photographed by the paparazzi, and yeah, it was nice to see her and Travis and their and his family and spending time together.
Speaker 1: And uh, it's funny. It's in Washington Square in Phillyot's in my old building where she had dinner a West Washington Square.
Speaker 2: What do you mean your old building? You lived in that building.
Speaker 1: I lived at two hundred West Washington Square. I think it's connected with she was. I think the buildings are somehow connected on the bottom because if you look it up, it's probably two A one what Washington Square. But yeah, it's where I lived. I lived in that building. I saw that because Kellen goes, you know this neighborhood, I go know the neighborhood. I know the building. I lived in it. So it's pretty wild.
Speaker 2: How long did you live in Philadelphia for it?
Speaker 1: I was there for almost three years. I would have stayed forever. I loved that city. What a great city. Oh I loved Philly. I loved love, loved it.
Speaker 2: Oh well, good times all right. In other news, Gypsy Rose Blanchard has been involved in a very messy public back and forth with her ex husband Ryan Anderson. He exposed her do I even care a fuck about.
Speaker 1: Her, I don't. I'm like, I hope this was fast.
Speaker 2: Let me make it fast.
Speaker 1: I'm like the guy.
Speaker 2: But then again, it's like it did well on social media, so maybe our audience cares. All right, she's got a baby, right, Her daughter was born in December. In January, she texted her ex husband, the one that she left for the baby daddy, and she texted him asking if he was with this other woman because there are rumors that he's dating this content creator. And she texted him this at like two in the morning, and then, having not heard from him, like seven hours later, at like nine in the morning, she texted him, I'm just so lost. What the fuck? Why are you texting this man that? And then she got upset that he shared this because she trusted him. He's one of the only people he trusts. Bitch, you can't expect loyalty from him. You screwed him over right. How are you expecting loyalty from somebody that you were not loyal to? And then she ended up apologizing, but not before she made allegations against him that he's that he's using methadone.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what you use to get off of drugs.
Speaker 2: Right, I was about to say, which I've learned is not just a drug substitute, which a lot of people do use it for that. However, some people use it just for pain management. But the guy Ryan would always carry around us a sweat rag like a little towel because he sweats a lot. And she posted the truth about the sweat rag and then like this, like side effects of methodode and one of them is profusive sweating.
Speaker 1: So yeah, leave the poor guy alone.
Speaker 2: Shady, shady, shady. But I love that she now has revealed her real self to the world and also made herself less credible too, because you know, you claim to love this guy. You also alleged that Ryan was abusive, that he was scary, she was intimidated by him. She didn't say that he was physically abusive, but he was verbally abusive and emotionally abusive. And if he was, then why are you like confiding in him? You know, why are you texting him? At two of them?
Speaker 1: Are my gypsy rose alarm just went off? You're done all right?
Speaker 2: In other news, there is definitely more to all of this Brooklyn Beckham family drama.
Speaker 1: There really seems to be.
Speaker 2: I told you, they don't like his wife and now it's been made public. So last month. We've just discovered this now, but there are receipts, they're screenshots. Last month, Brooklyn Beckham's wife, Nicola commented on a post from Romeo Beckham's ex girlfriend because Nicola and this girl, Mia both came into the Beckham family at the same time. Mia and Nicola started dating the Beckhams in twenty nineteen and they became friends, you know, like they're both dating a brother. They're friends. And Nicola seems to still be friends with Mia even though she broke up with Romeo Beckham and me as a model and posted this magazine cover. She's on the cover, and Nicola commented, so beautiful heart emoji star emoji. Two days after that, Romeo posted a photo of him and his new girlfriend and his little brother, Cruz. Beckham posted, so beautiful Romeo heart emoji star emoji like the literal exact saying and the literal exact emoji.
Speaker 1: That's a good troll, I think it is.
Speaker 2: But hello, he's trolling his sister in law. This woman is married to his brother. That's just petty and then necessary.
Speaker 1: They're all children. The parents are probably children.
Speaker 2: As well, yeah they are.
Speaker 1: I think they all came up rich and young and beautiful and celebrities and they're just living that out. The apple never falls far from the tree.
Speaker 2: Well. In other news, Billy Ray Cyrus has revealed that his family is quote close to full healing. How nice, and he thinks Mighty for helping to bring his family together. He shared this Mother's Day message and even celebrated his ex wife Tish Cyrus, saying she is the very definition of a strong mother. So happy to see that he still is dating Elizabeth Hurley. He also yesterday shared a preview of this music video from Brian Adams and Elizabeth Hurley is like the love interest in the music video, so he said, I should be so jealous, but wow, congratulations Brian Adams for your great new video with my beautiful girlfriend.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. I love Brian Adams. He was my first concert, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh cool. We should go see him in Vegas sometime. He's here regularly. I think at the wind at the Small Theater.
Speaker 1: We love to come and go. Let's do it. I'd love to come over.
Speaker 2: I've never seen him live. I would like to.
Speaker 1: He's so good. I saw him. I actually saw him on my birthday. This would have been I guess maybe before the pandemic, but yeah, at the Greek great. He's still great.
Speaker 2: Also, speaking of Miley, I think I sent you this clip. I love it, Miley, you did. Miley went to Dolly Parton's house in December and played her some of her new music, and Dolly said to Miley, I see what you're trying to do here. Now do you have a hit?
Speaker 1: She sounds like me, that's exactly something I would say.
Speaker 2: I love it. And then Miley's like, well, yeah, I have this song and I think it's a hit. But she hadn't written it yet. She released the song and it's not a hit. Bless her heart.
Speaker 1: I haven't spent enough time with it. I think I just heard like the clip of the song. I don't know if I've heard the whole song yet, but it wasn't bad. It was you know, it's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Not bad, but not a hit, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't know. I gotta hear it.
Speaker 2: Speaking of hits, Benson Boone released a snippet, not the full song, but released a snippet of a new song. I think it's called Mama Song. Or Mama or some shit like that definite hit. It's like his adele someone like You. Yeah, it's gonna be a It might not be like an instant hit, but that song is gonna grow. People are gonna start making YouTube and TikTok and Instagram videos about it. It's beautiful, such a good song. On the flip side, his arena tour sold out, sold out in minutes, No kid, congratulations to him. Speaking of tours, Lord announced a tour and she is doing arenas as well, and that I'm not so sure about.
Speaker 1: She headlined Coachella and I like this new song. It's performing Okay, I liked the new song. Yeah, what was that good song? I like it? Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I mean she's right place, right time. Yeah so maybe.
Speaker 2: Also, the Weekend just kicked off his stadium tour. Have you ever seen the Weekend?
Speaker 1: I have.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, like, I don't know why, but I'm not really fucking drawn.
Speaker 1: He's a bore. I've seen him multiple times because of where I worked, and I expected him to like pop or something, but he just doesn't. He has no zip answered zero With all those good songs.
Speaker 2: Wrapping up our music segment, Avril Lavine released a new song called Young and Dumb with Simple Plan and it's so weird. It feels like she's cause playing Avril Levine right, Like she put on an Avrilavine costume and like, let me try to make an Avril Levine song from the early two thousand.
Speaker 1: The whole look, the everything hasn't changed. She's been doing that. I mean when we were young, the same thing. Like she's it's weird because she kind of grew up right and did all these really adult hit songs. And like you said, it's like she's cause playing an era, the younger era. Yeah, the skater boy kind of era, which is weird, but fine if it works. But she's a sweetheart, so I know, I hope it works.
Speaker 2: Some TV news briefly, Bravo doesn't like to use the word canceled, but they have announced that Real Housewives of New York is going on pause and they have hopes to revive it in the future. Finally, before we take a call or two, this was so you know what, I love celebrating people. It doesn't always have to be when things are bad or drama. Sometimes when somebody does something right or cool, that should be hyped up. I love mature mom evolved Paris Hilton. I saw this video on social media of this young woman. I think she's a teacher. I don't know, I'm not sure, but this young woman, her car caught on fire and the only thing that survived unharmed was this Paris Hilton. What do you call those like big water jugs? Oh? Yeah, like a knockoff of that one brand? Right, but she had her own brand. I don't like that. I don't have them. So anyways, she made a video being like Paris, this survived and the girl lives in Texas. Paris flew to Texas and bought this woman a new car. And kudos to her, even, like I've said before, even if she just did it for the positive publicity, which you know what, I don't think so, because she could have just given her a new car hadn't filmed and gotten the positive publicity. She gave up her time. Also, like she fucking flew to Texas to do this really nice thing, and I think that should be celebrated. So congratulations, Paris Hilton. Good for you. All right, let's take a call, hi.
Speaker 3: Guys to Patty from Colorado. Just calling in to completely agree with what for her was said about Harry. I don't understand at all what he doesn't understand about. You chose to walk away. They told you if you walk away, you're not going to get the same trainment. And I agree he wants to take and eat it too.
Speaker 1: I'm a fan.
Speaker 3: I think that also making.
Speaker 4: Fuels a lot of this delusion for him, you know, because she also walked away and but still wants to be now by her formal royal names.
Speaker 1: She kind of makes the point that we were making earlier in the show about they both have this past that they're dragging into their current life, and I really think it's a lot to do with that.
Speaker 2: I don't hate either of them.
Speaker 1: Well, there's no reason to hate. They're just villains.
Speaker 2: A lot of people do. I'm like, I'm saying, is like, I may not like them, but I don't hate them either.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you're British, I'll let you get away with it because it's their kind of thing. We have no reason to.
Speaker 2: Hate Black cal was British, and I'm not saying that she hates her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and That's what I'm saying too. I think she's just put off by her and him, and I am too. I share that sentiment. They both are giant putoffs.
Speaker 4: Hi, guys, listening to your Monday show and did you even listen to the actual Terrry interview? It sounds like you're requoting cukbait that has been written in articles since his actual interview. I actually watch the whole thirty minutes, and I think some of the facts that everybody is running around and putting you guys might not be one hundred percent accurate because what he said is that, no, they won't pick and choose. You know, if Harry feels like there's something that he needs protection for that they would provide security. No, they said, only if you're invited here by us, while we provide you security, period and a story. The reason why he doesn't feel safe going there is because the security that he wants to bring or pay for doesn't have the same jurisdiction or authority for the same type of protection, the same level of protection.
Speaker 3: You should spend thirty minutes and watch the actual interview.
Speaker 4: Really good actually, and I think it might change her mind on Harry a little bit. I'm team Harry.
Speaker 2: I love Will and Kate.
Speaker 3: I love the King.
Speaker 4: I love everything royal, but I do think Harry has the leg to stand on, and it's really sad.
Speaker 2: Okay, let you.
Speaker 1: Guys say, all right, so another side of the coin there.
Speaker 2: Well, he has no leg to stand on. He lost in the courts repeatedly.
Speaker 1: I don't necessarily think you were ever saying that he shouldn't get anything or misrepresented.
Speaker 2: No I even said he should be allowed to pay for it.
Speaker 1: I think the whole thing is he brought this on. No one else brought this on but him. Him and that wife. They brought this on. So I don't know. Let's wrap it.
Speaker 2: Up all right. Patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton, your support would mean so much. Plus you get an extra show every week and you can continue to listen to it on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. However, you listen to it super easy, and we're really involved on the message board. So hope to see some of you there. Our show comes out Thursday. Patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton
Speaker 1: See you guys next week.