Speaker 1: Do Kill.
Speaker 2: Podcast T Drew, what's gonna be?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Tell you what's Sai Rangel been like Sai Kill? It's their life, Rick doin everything from checkson Vanilla to chrispys.
Speaker 1: I gotta let the music go. Where's Andrew? He's gonna yell at me for being late. But I'm doing everything I'm supposed to be doing. I'm clicking on going on stupid millennial zoom. It didn't work. I clicked aloud, yes, join meeting Andrew. It's not working. Click the link. It doesn't work. It's not working, Andrew, it's not working. Exclamation point. He's texting me. It's incessantly incessantly texting me. Joined with audio on mute.
Speaker 3: I can hear you now, I hear you. I can hear you. Oh hey, Andrew, there you go.
Speaker 1: What's going on? I felt like a gen xer there for a second. I just couldn't get anything to work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that sucks for you.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sorry. I was very busy so late.
Speaker 3: How can you disrespect this podcast like that? This is your priority?
Speaker 1: Well, stay by because listen. First I told you ten yesterday, all right? Then I said ten thirty, and then I bumped it back to ten fifteen. It's now ten twenty four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you're late.
Speaker 1: It's not my faults, Skeary.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, listen, you're late. You never cared about this podcast. You hate this podcast. You have no respect. I was I started the episode. I'm already done with the two serials. It's done, it's edited. Sorry.
Speaker 1: Well, the cool thing is you can't record anything, so you didn't start the episode i'd started.
Speaker 3: I used my garage band app. Oh who'd you do it with myself? Oh?
Speaker 1: How it had to come out?
Speaker 3: It went great.
Speaker 1: You don't even know what those cereals are, man, Yeah, no, I just.
Speaker 3: Made it up. Here's a new variety of flakes.
Speaker 1: You're not in the air conditioned room today, you're in the pizza oven.
Speaker 3: It's the same room, Oh, just a.
Speaker 1: Different camera angle. I get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, let's welcome everybody. This is Serial Killers, episode one twenty one. It's Friday, June twenty sixth, and I'm Scotty be here in New York City and there's Andrew in the pizza oven in Jersey.
Speaker 3: I never want to hear you ever complain about someone being late, ever again ever.
Speaker 1: But I was working you consistently.
Speaker 3: Breat people, yell, you make so much like such a fuss. But then when it's you, it's like, but it can't be me.
Speaker 1: So if I would have just kept it at ten thirty, I would have been early.
Speaker 3: Yes, but then you made me then do ten fifteen. So then I'm sitting here on a camera just being on waiting for you to join.
Speaker 1: All right, well it is what it is here we are, let's get going.
Speaker 3: What shut even an apology? This is who you are as a person.
Speaker 1: Wow, you never apologize when you're late. You're always late.
Speaker 3: Listen, I say sorry and then we move on. But instead with you, it's like.
Speaker 1: No, I can't oh oh that you're so busy with the emails they just keep coming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, but I still make time for this, unlike you who just shows up and then goes, well I was working, and then you're gonna make some dig about how oh you work.
Speaker 1: Do you know how many of these that you've blown off that I've had to do without you because you just show up two? Well I've never done that two episodes, never never done it.
Speaker 3: Well, did you plan a concert?
Speaker 1: No, there's no concerts. Now you didn't do anything.
Speaker 3: Okay, yep, you got to make your dig somehow to justify yourself. I'm so important. No, it can be as important as me. If it wasn't for me, you one hundred would it be on the air.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 3: Oh god. Anyway, replaced by a computer.
Speaker 1: Before we get started, we must thank our good friend and loyal supporter, Stephanie from Do It Tolucci. She's our good friend of the show and she is supplying milk and cereal for the next couple of weeks via Shopright gift cards that she sent us. So thank you very much, Stephanie, you are the best much appreciated. We keep getting packages all the time, this random cereals and random snacks and random gift cards. And I love our listeners so much. And I thank you all so much for supporting us, because without you we'd be nothing. Well, I mean we are nothing because we don't make any money, but you do.
Speaker 3: I told you we're making ad money.
Speaker 1: Now I haven't seen a penny.
Speaker 3: The PayPal account needs to process the payment. I told you this in a past episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was weeks ago. PayPal payments take like a day to process.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, can you be any more miserable of a human.
Speaker 1: I'm not miserable. I'm wearing my large plus shirt here from Marine Layer. I love it. I'm in a great mood today.
Speaker 3: Oh really, Yeah?
Speaker 1: What can we eat?
Speaker 3: Oh? Okay, I forgot you need to navigate the conversation.
Speaker 1: Stand by, I'm out of cups. I have to go get cups. Talk about me. I'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Never prepared, never ready for the podcast, Like, how do you do a serial podcast without being prepared? Like I would have been thrown off the show, the zoom call would have ended. He would have done it himself, probably played the serial graveyard for the remaining fifteen minutes of this podcast. It's just astounding to me how someone can be So what's the word I'm looking for? Inact in every sense of the word, stop talking about me? You know both, Like the person who's hosting a serial podcast actually knows what they're doing, and then you're you're led here.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to hear what you said about me. All right, let's go, what are we doing?
Speaker 2: Backs?
Speaker 1: Three and four? Right?
Speaker 3: Three four and five?
Speaker 1: Oh we got three four and five?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, oh you don't remember what you sent me?
Speaker 1: Dude, I sent you so much stuff on multiple days, and I labeled them all one, two, three, four, five, six, so they're all like duplicate numbers.
Speaker 3: Let's see what we got here. There's four five?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, three, four and five. We should be doing three, four and five right now, Andrew.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I said. You said three and four, and then I said and five.
Speaker 1: Listen. I don't listen to you.
Speaker 3: No, you never do.
Speaker 1: So would you like to start with the new cereal?
Speaker 3: Now? I want to do three? First?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the new cereal.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, does it have coconut in it? Because it looks like it is coconut in it?
Speaker 1: You know. Actually, this is pretty much a granola episode. I just realized. Yeah, we decided that granola is okay. First, to stop smelling it. Please stop smelling it. We didn't get there yet. Stop Now granola is okay for cereal, right, not oatmeal, but granola? Yes? Hello? Are you frozen? Hello?
Speaker 3: The fact that I can't even smell the cereal without your permission after you have held me up now for a solid six minutes due to your lack of good timing.
Speaker 1: All right, now, this is new what okay?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, it smells amazing.
Speaker 1: Now this is this is new from Nature Valley. It is granola, yes, coconut and almond real almond slices and sweet and toasted coconut shavings. Out just came out.
Speaker 3: This came out. Yes.
Speaker 1: No, But let me tell you something about a lot of these cereal companies. When it comes to the bags, they have a new way to seal it. It used to be like the ziplock type thing, and I guess people were having a tough time with that. I don't know. My wife Amy, she cannot seal a ziplock to save her life. Everything is open and spoiled and moldy because she just can't seal it. It doesn't matter. So I guess Nature Valley and these other companies have like, hh, you know what, A lot of people can't seal these things, so they came up with these new things. It's almost like velcrow. See that it opens like velcrow kind of. The only thing is with it it's not air tight, so when you seal it back up, you can squeeze the air right out of it. So I don't think things stay fresh as long with this new kind of seal. They call it easy press seal. It's kind of like, you know, the things that you hold the easy pass on to the windshield with those tabs. It's kind of like that. Yeah, I feel like.
Speaker 3: Your best bet for any type of of I don't know seal is just to create a small corner that you would just tear off a little bit of and then just put a small zip strip there.
Speaker 1: Now I don't like that.
Speaker 3: Hello, Okay, So I'm using Wholesome Pantry reduced fat two percent milk. It's the same one I've been using for the past month that I've been living back in Jersey City.
Speaker 1: Stolen from my parents' house. You know, it's also going to be rotten because it's been open for weeks.
Speaker 3: This is July seventh, So whatever.
Speaker 1: The date doesn't make a difference. When you open milk and it's been open for two or three weeks, it's going to go bad. Milk can only be opened for five to seven days before it gets spoiled. Man, the date doesn't matter once you open it.
Speaker 3: Someone's angry today.
Speaker 1: That is a cell by date. That is a cell by date, not a use by date.
Speaker 3: One is angry today.
Speaker 1: No, But I've explained the dating system on milk to you for months and it's probably a year already, and you're like, eh, whatever it says July seventh.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't listen to you and you speak.
Speaker 1: Here we go. It tastes like a sweet kid cereal. I really like it because you know that I am partial to a coconut, and there's real coconut in here, which I really like. Four bowls in a spoon. I really like this.
Speaker 3: At first it tasted like sunscreen and I was ready to get it, get on the boat. But then I don't know. It's sweet and delicious and I really enjoy it, like I would eat this as a breakfast cereal.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 3: Can you not today? Can we restart the episode to each other?
Speaker 1: I gotta go home? Can't?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you are insufferable as a person.
Speaker 1: You know what would make this better? Freeze dried strawberries?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not? Yeah, perfect, just the way it is. I give this four bowls for me, A coconut cereal, not like first on my list to go to, but this is delicious.
Speaker 1: Could you please not make so much noise with the ball. I'm mad, Drew, all right, So think you've.
Speaker 3: Become more miserable over the years.
Speaker 1: I'm not miserable.
Speaker 3: Do you think you were born this way?
Speaker 1: I'm very happy?
Speaker 3: I'm confused. Hold on, someone could be filled with so much of a miserable personality that everything someone says you have to go off of it and just be a counter to it instead of.
Speaker 2: Just it doesn't matter if you love him or capital.
Speaker 3: H I M what.
Speaker 1: Well you said born this way?
Speaker 3: Well, if you just waited another like five seconds in the song, she would.
Speaker 1: Have said it, I don't have time for that.
Speaker 3: All right, Oh you have time, but we can, we can. We can spend an entire two minutes talking about the new Nature's Valley steal strips. It's like a velcrow. You could talk about that for all you want. But then the minute everybody says anything don't have time.
Speaker 1: Well, that's much more pertinent to this podcast than a song. I mean, you know, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 3: Sure everyone wants to hear about your steel strips.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get onto the next granola. You're gonna like it. There's fruit in it. It is from Cascadian form. And I don't remember whether somebody sent this to us. Oh, hold on, there's Nate hi name Nate in months. Nate, Say hi, Nate, Nate. Is that Andrew?
Speaker 4: Yes, Oh my god, you're still alive.
Speaker 3: I want to see him. I want to see him.
Speaker 4: Scotty's been oh hey, hey there, hey, Andrew, Hei, I can't believe you're still alive. Scotty Bee has been grinding up fiberglass and putting in your cereal bags. Don't tell I wasn't supposed to say that.
Speaker 1: No damn.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, now I'm facing. I feel like when you dropped me. I feel like I've actually been dropped, and now I'm just facing to move me.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get on with this, if you would, Cascadi. He's taking the vacuum. I have a cereal vacure now for when I spill cereal on the ground. I have a vacuum. I kind of look like a ghostbuster.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to listen to this.
Speaker 1: Yes, bye, guys, Bye, thanks for stopping by. Have a nice weekend, Nate. Oh wait a minute, today's is today's Friday? Yeah, yes, Today's Friday. Have a great weekend. Bye, Scott, Bye, Andrew, see you buddy.
Speaker 3: Okay, hein't afraid of no ghosts.
Speaker 1: No, he's not. Oh man, remember Ghostbusters cereal?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was green and it had the ecdoposm.
Speaker 1: People, you're rolling your eyes forget it. Thanks, Ray Parker Jr. Sorry, Andrew won't allow you to play.
Speaker 3: Because I knew what Ghostbusters was, So then you're just playing it for maybe the point one percent. Who's maybe like I've never heard of Ghostbusters. But if you haven't heard of Ghostbusters, have you been living under a rock? You know what?
Speaker 1: As when I leave here, I'm gonna go walk by the Ghostbuster's firehouse over there on North mooor or whatever street it is, and I'm gonna take a picture. How about that? Yeah? And then I'm gonna play Ray Parker Junior My Whole Way Home on repeat.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know who you're sticking it to. I mean, I'm just confused.
Speaker 1: Cascadian Farm fruit and nut granola with organic whole grain oats, crisp rice, raisins, sunflower seeds, almonds, and cranberries. What are you eating it for?
Speaker 3: Ya? I'm eating at the coconut one because I really like that.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, we'll get that coconut out of your mouth. Here we go.
Speaker 3: There's four. Oh, it's right here. That was so good. Can you send me this?
Speaker 1: And I kind of want it?
Speaker 3: Damn it, I'll have to get it on my next supermarket run.
Speaker 1: You'll never find it or know what it looks like or know anything about it.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're right, I can't google Niature's Valley Coconut and Almond cereal. Oh my god, what you do is truly astounding.
Speaker 1: You're gonna go down the aisle and say, excuse me, sir, there's this cereal. It has like coconut. I think I don't even know what it was. I'm not sure what it was.
Speaker 3: Wow, you are such a hero, Scott. We shouldn't make a day just devoted to you because you are so smart, so courageous, so incredible. What a hero. Here we go, Oh we're not okay?
Speaker 1: Great, it just tastes like something we've had before. It's not unique. It actually tastes a little bit like mister Clean.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Hey, did you know that mister Clean is the man behind the shine? Is it wet or is it dry?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Really? Are you a person? Even?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm here, I'm talking on a microphone, so I think I'm a human.
Speaker 1: Two balls in a spoon don't really like it? It tastes like something it should not taste like.
Speaker 3: The granola isn't like sweet, it's more cardboard boxy.
Speaker 1: That's the fiberglass that I sent you.
Speaker 3: Oh cool, Well, at least I won't have to do this podcast if I'm not here. Is this the way you wanted to get a new co host? You could have just told me.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, it really does taste like some sort of cleaning solution. I don't like.
Speaker 3: I'm a fan of this. I'm going to give this two bowls. It's just too basic and not good for me to even want to take another bite.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, let's move on to baggy number five. This is now the final cereal. Well, actually there's a couple more, but this is the last one that we have from Jen in the sales department. She got this a couple of months ago. It's a disgusting food for life. Jesus cereal. It is Ezekiel fort nine. And this is the almond one almond almond. See it's the gold box.
Speaker 3: Why are you saying almond.
Speaker 1: Almond because there's an el in it. It's not almond, you know it's almond.
Speaker 3: You're just doing it at this point?
Speaker 1: Why don't you call our friends a blue diamond and see what they have to say about it. What's blue diamond?
Speaker 3: It's an almond company. You've done watermelon?
Speaker 1: What if I really want, I would just go play Watermelon Sugar? But I just don't feel like it. All right?
Speaker 3: I love that song? Are we playing it on Z one hundred?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, we play the hell out of it.
Speaker 3: It's so good. I love that song. You like it because he says he's high.
Speaker 1: The last couple of Ezekiel's I really didn't like this one could be okay, because it's just I like almonds, but I don't know. Okay, did Jesus like bring forth almonds from the hill or something? Is that why there's almonds in this one? No, I don't know.
Speaker 3: What we'll say. It smells like not a cereal.
Speaker 1: Well it's not. It's alive apparently.
Speaker 3: Oh great.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like the little sea monkeys that you put in water. If you let this sit in the milk long enough, things but start so we'll go, fine, go eat it. Here we go. No, let me tell you that tastes like nasty ass grape nuts is at best, and you like grape nuts, These are disgusting. I'm sorry, I'm only I'm gonna give it a spoon just because of the almonds. Are you recording this like you said you were going to? Of course not remember that time when you said you were going to record them and put them on YouTube. This, ain't it?
Speaker 3: It tastes like sour dough bread.
Speaker 1: No it doesn't. I like sour dough bread.
Speaker 3: No, this tastes like sour dough bread. And I like sour dough bread too, but not in crunchy little flakes with almonds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need the coconut Nature's Valley to make it taste better.
Speaker 3: That is absolutely rancid.
Speaker 1: What do you give it there, Andy, I give it bowld Okay, yeah, well I give it a spoon.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's what I meant, a spoon.
Speaker 1: You don't even know our rating system.
Speaker 3: I knew you were going to say that. I hated that. I actually spit it out, did not follow it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry that I saved that one for last.
Speaker 3: That is disgusting.
Speaker 1: All right, dude, let's get out here. I want you to have a wonderful weekend. Although we do have some news that Andrew and I discussed yesterday, and this is what we're going to do. Since we love you as listeners, We're not going to take off because the show is off for two weeks. For the next two weeks, we're not going to take off. So we're still going to give you a new serial Killers a week, but we're only going to do it once a week for the next two weeks. Does that make sense? So we'll give you a serial Killers, fresh brand new serial Killers Wednesday of next week and Wednesday of the following week. So on Monday, don't say, oh, Andrew didn't post it. Normally that would be correct because he messes things up. But this time around, we're going to give it to you on Wednesday and Wednesday. So for the next two episodes, you'll get it Wednesday and Wednesday, and then once we're all back from vacation, even though I'm not going anywhere, we'll be back to the regularly scheduled Monday Friday episodes. That's all right, Yeah, yeah, okay, yep, you twisted my arm. I really didn't want to do it, but you made me do it. I'm going to be in a beach house in New Jersey and I don't want to do anything there.
Speaker 3: Remember, Yeah, That's exactly how I said it.
Speaker 1: I really wish you would have recorded this. This would have been a fun episode to watch. You must have been high on drugs when you said you were going to do that last time, because you forgot.
Speaker 3: High on drugs. Do you even listen to yourself when you speak or you just like love to just spew whatever crap comes to your mind.
Speaker 1: I really like you, Andrews, so I just mess with you. Listen, let's go. We'll see you on Wednesday. Have a wonderful weekend and a wonderful Monday and Tuesday. We'll see you Wednesday. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. And until then, crunch.
Speaker 3: It's harder to say crunch at the same time when it's like, honest, like zero point one second delay.
Speaker 1: Also, while I'm still eating this delicious granola coocon on almond from Nature Valley, we is a box top brand. By the way, Oh nice, all right,