Speaker 1: Are you recording? Is this the proper mic technique? This is way too I don't wanted. I don't want you play it all the time.
Speaker 2: That's not the one that I wanted. The computer messed up.
Speaker 1: Okay, put your.
Speaker 2: Phone down for ten minutes. I'm begging.
Speaker 1: You're playing bad theme.
Speaker 2: Beg you're playing the theme.
Speaker 1: Play the theme? Sorry, let mecast. What's gonna be? Well? Tell you what's sai? Rachel the Like said it's their life.
Speaker 2: Rick.
Speaker 1: You win everything from checkson Vanilla to Chrispy's.
Speaker 2: By the way, yes, do you know something that's not quite right with that intro? Up right?
Speaker 1: Do you of right?
Speaker 2: No? No, we're recording.
Speaker 1: She's interning.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So anyway, Welcome to Serial Killers. This is podcast where we talk about cereal and we eat it and we try it, and we'll let you know whether it's good enough for you to try it based on our rating system, which we do with balls and spoons. You know, it's been a while since we actually explained that our rating system goes from one spoon all the way up to five balls. So if we want to give you two and a half balls, that's two balls and a spoon. As you can see, I'm patting, just waiting for Andrew to get back in. What happened is that's a brand new intern. I believe her name is Nicole and she's from Staten Island, and seeing that we don't have a big flashing recording or on air light on this door, no fault of hers. She did not know that we were recording, even though when she looked through the door she could see that we were both speaking into microphones. Thank you, Nicole, Yes that's her name, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, sorry, I'm intern coordinating. So these are my little chickens.
Speaker 2: That I got. Cool man, you should teach them like when people are talking a microphones. What's crazy is when you used to have the records on Yeah I don't have that moved into this studio.
Speaker 1: They were just like, what's that?
Speaker 2: Maybe I should make a piece of paper and just like stick it on the door.
Speaker 1: I love that for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, anyway, Andy, I forgot where we were. Oh so the opening, the opening little song there? Did you know what was wrong with it?
Speaker 1: The checks? Crispies of rice.
Speaker 2: You're close, You're very close. It's the checks. They don't make vanilla checks anymore. Checks, Vanilla wish that's true. Look, it was the purple box. Everyone else in the cereal world would know that. Speaking of vanilla, Andrew, I was in the aisle at the shop ride the other day and secret squirrel Joel failed to let me know that this one had come in. I didn't know about it. Okay, I didn't know about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay.
Speaker 2: There's been lots of special k cereals, okay with strawberries involved.
Speaker 1: Strawberries.
Speaker 2: Yes, you got your red berries, you got your yogurt things, you got your red other ones and more strawberry stuff. And so I found this, Andrew, and it said new and we hadn't done it, didn't know about it. Here it is. It's special case strawberry and vanilla made with yogurty old clusters.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Now, we had a similar one with Bananasa cream, not to every long.
Speaker 1: I remember the yogurt clusters.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's the mixed berry one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I guess I should do a thing while I'm shaking this up, right Andy, right now. One of our great listeners sent me a video of him shaking his box.
Speaker 1: I know he tagged us both.
Speaker 2: Did you see that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: If I was a good guy, I'd remember his name?
Speaker 3: Can you take a picture of you with us to post in our cruncher chat on Instagram?
Speaker 1: I'm doing this, sure, yeah, hold please.
Speaker 2: I still don't know how to use that.
Speaker 1: Yes you do.
Speaker 2: I get seven thousand notifications. Know what's going on.
Speaker 3: Because they're all active in there, and so should you think about it like your thing with the facebooks, not like the facebooks for Bolos?
Speaker 2: For what Boilos? What's that? Frand pause?
Speaker 1: Oh I actually knew that. Wait not yet? Come on, bro, how do you take a thing?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 2: Ready?
Speaker 1: One? Two? How do I take a picture?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: There it is?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, speaking of a Boilos three?
Speaker 1: Is that good?
Speaker 2: It went all over me?
Speaker 1: Great?
Speaker 2: That's terrible. But okay, okay, no, it's a fun it's an action shot. I don't really care.
Speaker 3: Look at what cereal we are doing for Monday's episode.
Speaker 2: Okay, gonna go back to the Farmland Fresh Dairies fridge. Why do you always talk over me what I'm talking about our sponsors.
Speaker 1: I love Farmland Fresh Dairyes see, I just mentioned them for you.
Speaker 2: We're gonna use home milk today, Andrew. Okay, remember anytime you're in front of the fridge, case look.
Speaker 1: For the cow face. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I really of that slogan. I hope farm Land Fresh Dairies does as much as we do.
Speaker 2: Although I said milk case, actually not fridge case. So anyway, here's your spoon. No, I messed up. So you got flakes. Some of them are coated with strawberry. There's tiny little clusters in here, Andrew, the milk is already turning pink, and I love that about it.
Speaker 1: I cannot see one yogurt cluster.
Speaker 2: I have some.
Speaker 1: I don't have any, Like I'm just being real. Maybe that's it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh that's nice right away, I'm getting any strawberry quick flavor yum. Right, huh wow. You're not a big fan of the red berries one right, No, but this is not like that at all.
Speaker 1: Hmm show blind.
Speaker 2: It's nice. It's not overpowering. No, it is naturally flavored, so there's nothing artificial in here, and it's made with yogaty old clusters. This is pretty damn good. Andy, Wow, what are you thinking? Oh see there's the cluster. So the cluster.
Speaker 1: I know they're gonna be like shut up, here we go. I have a five bowls. Wow, that's delicious.
Speaker 2: It is really good.
Speaker 1: That's like for a breakfast cereal. It tastes different. I like it. It's not too crunchy. The strawberry is perfect. I'm a big fan.
Speaker 2: And the milk taste a little bit like strawberry quick from when we were kids, well from when I was a kid, because when you were a kid, they only had it in the cartons. When I was a kid, that had the powder with the quarter. You know, you know they still do well, they don't.
Speaker 1: They don't have any powder.
Speaker 2: Not with the quarter. Okay, we gotta flip it the metal. Yeah you know what I'm saying. Yeah, you mean to me?
Speaker 1: How are you? Okay?
Speaker 2: So a few weeks ago I was over at the Ideal Food Basket on Long Island.
Speaker 1: That unit't rate it.
Speaker 2: I did four balls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: Yeah now you said it.
Speaker 2: I just did. I wrote it down though, Yeah, you know, so is it the Ideal Food Basket? The little market out there? Cool? I was looking for for some some turo mix. I don't it was just weird that we stopped there. Anyway. So they carry the brand Essential every day. You can get that in some that's like a store brand at some stores fun and I saw these cocoa crunchies. So it's the same kind of font that is right at them. Suit, isn't that theft of funt?
Speaker 1: Well? So we're doing something similar with our koozies right now, Technically.
Speaker 2: It's you are not us. I am not getting in trouble.
Speaker 1: I am doing something, but it falls under parody law.
Speaker 2: Oh what are you weird? Al?
Speaker 1: Yes, Scott, we're weird. Al But I think because it's called cocoa crunchies. But I mean it's the same shape, same fut's, the same fonts.
Speaker 3: I don't know how they're gonna get around this one, but I'm praying for them, that's all I'll say.
Speaker 2: Now these look, these are a little bit bigger than cocoa puffs. They're not eating, smell like they don't they're not evenly coded. And I will say they're only open because Diamond popped in here the other day and she's like, I'm want to try those, And it was her birthday. I allowed it. I don't remember, Okay, I don't pay much attention when she comes in here. Oh wow, you know, is there anything?
Speaker 1: Oh, there's some fun stuff off the This is a small novel.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 1: There is too much going on. I can't even read it. Somebody screenshot it and just read it.
Speaker 2: Wait, what happened? Enjoy that accidents happened? Is that?
Speaker 1: What the accidents happened? Himself?
Speaker 2: A microwave? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Microwaves?
Speaker 3: During World War Two, a radar specialist was tinkering around with microwave emitters when he was shocked to realize that the chocolate bar in his pocket began to melt. Like any good scientists, he conducted more tests and found that microwaves could actually be used to heat everything from corn kernels to fhoale meals.
Speaker 1: Wow, oh, it's all just about accident and metal. No, no, you can't microwave metal.
Speaker 2: I know my kids found that out not too long ago.
Speaker 3: As a kid, we would sometimes put tinfoil in the microwave just to watch it spark up for like two seconds.
Speaker 2: But that destroys the microwave. Also, by the way, look they'm in an error on the back there. Look it's an accident. What is the first one there? Popsicle that is a brand name? It is. Yeah, people don't realize it. You're using popsicle sticks. But no, popsicle is a brand name. Wow. Remember we had this whole argument. You can't call things popsicle because it's not popsicles.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that. I don't remember that.
Speaker 2: Pop sickle, fudge sickle, know what it tastes a little bit like that.
Speaker 3: It's pretty close to coco puffs more corny whatever this is.
Speaker 2: And look some of them look like pac Man. Do you remember pac Man cereal from the eighties? Mm hmmm you do.
Speaker 1: Waco Wonka Wango wonkle It was in.
Speaker 2: A blue box, had marshmallows, was great.
Speaker 1: Wanko wonka wongo wonka waka wango.
Speaker 2: Said, Wanka wonka wonka. It's waka waka waka, waca waca waca waca waka. Like Fazzy Bear.
Speaker 1: Who I know who Fazzi Bear is? Wagga walker?
Speaker 2: H you know what?
Speaker 1: It's not bad, It's not good.
Speaker 2: It is good.
Speaker 3: I can't give it three bowls. It's like a sad replacement for cocoa puffs. No, isn't the bird the cocoa puffs.
Speaker 2: I'll give you ten bucks and you give me his name. S oh and and y dude, I have a man of my word.
Speaker 1: Shut the bait and switch.
Speaker 2: Two eight two eight, come on?
Speaker 1: Not in twos?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I know you'll give them back to me because you don't like them.
Speaker 1: No, I'm keeping this. It's my money pal. Thank you, Daddy.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, I asked you enough to call me that anymore. I'm gonna I'm gonna give it. It's chocolate.
Speaker 1: It's good, it's not it's not good.
Speaker 2: Four balls essential everyday cocoa crunchies.
Speaker 1: It's not that good.
Speaker 2: Available at some stores as their store brand. Yeah, well, all right, well cool man, we'll be back right after this. Hi. I'm Wilford Brimley and I've had diabetes for about twenty years. I miss him. You say that I miss Wilford quite frequently. I have my money back.
Speaker 1: No, come on, I earned that.
Speaker 2: You really thought you were going to do something right. Next time you mess something up, I get it back now.
Speaker 1: You don't, why because you gave it to me. Sorry, next time. Don't make bets with people that are gonna win them.
Speaker 2: You ready for our next box? Andy?
Speaker 1: What if I said no?
Speaker 2: Then we'll just end it. Thanks for listening. Another one?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Okay? Greenberry greenberry berry healthy cereal for your families it's grainberry, grape berries, grete berries. Every once in a while, I'll come across another cereal that we haven't tried, and you know, I just figure, we've tried all the grainberries, but we haven't this one.
Speaker 1: Andrew.
Speaker 2: It's apple cinnamon with onyx sorghum.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So they're around their loops like, not this particular one. We've had the honeywe and the other one, and maybe the cinnamon one and whatever, but never the apple cinnamon.
Speaker 1: It's gonna taste like an apple cinnamon cheerio.
Speaker 2: I think that we did this, but I went to Serial KILLERSPC dot com and I didn't see it.
Speaker 1: Newman always keeps things up to date, I hope.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, it could be my fault, probably not, but it could be coupons. There's coupons in here, Andrew.
Speaker 3: I never want to hear how the cereal is your children after you just chucked it on the ground for coupons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're all low, so they get doubled. I'm so excited in this house. Full price is the F word. It's gonna have take case. You're so mean to me, all right.
Speaker 3: I feel like I need to put ex coupon X Extreme Couponing stars Scottie be stars in this wildly hilarious podcast about cereal.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: You're welcome.
Speaker 2: I think that'll win.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh they're okay. So they're small. They almost look like bird seed food. Whatever. I'll put these in my bird feeder when we're done.
Speaker 1: What you have a bird feeder?
Speaker 2: I have two bird feeders.
Speaker 1: I want a bird feeder.
Speaker 2: I mean I want to worry put it, but you just hang it from your balcony.
Speaker 1: I don't have a balcony. I live in a city.
Speaker 2: Uh Farmland Fresh Dairy's whole milk with our grainberry apple cinnamon loops.
Speaker 1: How much can a balcony cost?
Speaker 2: Michael?
Speaker 3: Did you ever watch the Rest of Development where she gives him ten bucks or maybe it was twenty bucks for a banana? Much could a banana cost?
Speaker 1: Michael?
Speaker 2: I don't know what's the punchline.
Speaker 3: It's just she has no real grasp on how much things cost. God the same way that I feel like people who live in the suburbs are.
Speaker 1: Like, you don't have a balcony in your apartment?
Speaker 2: How I do you know like apple jacks? Yeahs, it smells like apple Jackson a little bit too. It does not taste like apple jacks. It tastes like it tastes like a very very subdued apple jacks mixed with cardboard.
Speaker 3: Right, kind of feels like the grainberry went to rehab and got rid of its apple cinnamon ways, and now it's like a more mellowed out version of it.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's okay, it's not very sweet now if you're looking for something a little not too sweet, maybe a little healthier with some onyx sorghum. What exactly is on exorg It's a it's a I think it's a type of grain, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It sounds like a robot.
Speaker 2: It's son remember it would be in like star Trek. Look sun activated antioxidants.
Speaker 1: That means nothing to me. It's good for you, okay, on exorgum in the West Texas sun. The darker gets the healthier, it becomes free radicals.
Speaker 2: Ferocious defense against free racial uh radical threats? What against radical threats?
Speaker 1: What are they doing with the on exorgum?
Speaker 2: I don't know, you know what? Three balls for me? It's okay.
Speaker 1: My name is on the planet Cleepkloop. That's just what I think. I don't know what this is. They're saying it's a grain. Yeah, and it's even trademarked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's their own special grain. The grainberry people.
Speaker 1: Onyx can help slow sugar absorption in our gut with its unique composition in natural fibers that grow as the plant grows.
Speaker 2: I remember the grain. The berry is the top part of the grain there. That's that's what they call the berry.
Speaker 1: But so are they saying, like if I eat this, like, I'm not going to get sick.
Speaker 2: No, it's like eating blueberries. The same thing is hidden. Yeah, antioxidants. Okay, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Oh you didn't rate it out? Would you give it me.
Speaker 1: On eggs? Orgum says no, defense mode activated.
Speaker 2: What do you want to give it?
Speaker 1: I give it two bowls and a spoon.
Speaker 2: Two and a spoon. Okay, not terrible, middle of the road. So thank you for listening to Serial Killers. We need to spice it up, man, we need got to spice it up. Let's do it.
Speaker 3: Maybe bring back the cereal graveyard, maybe bring back some of your old bits. All right next week, okay, which means it's not gonna happen for a while.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna research. We're gonna do things.
Speaker 1: Cool, all right, He's gonna do things and research.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to serial Killers. Please follow us at serial Killers PC on Instagram and check out our friends at Farmland Fresh Dairies. Yes they're also on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Or do you get me the chocolate milk?
Speaker 2: I did not, but you know what I saw. They posted something where they put okay, so they put their chocolate milk in little ice tray oh okay, and they froze it ice cubes. Well no, then they put it in like that that machine that blends things up, oh the ice cream whatever. Maybe it was just a blender. I don't remember, but they put it in there and then they put it in a mug with with syrup and whipped cream. It would look delicious. I'm going to try it.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we'll get the ice cream machine.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I did. That's the ninja I have it. Yes, yeah, okay, great, so I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 1: I'm not chocked that you have that.
Speaker 2: Ninja actually made me buy it.
Speaker 1: I know that thing has been taken all over TikTok and Instagram and.
Speaker 2: It's healthy stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I guess she just puts frozen strawberries in there and like some way powder or something, and that's like pretty good.
Speaker 1: Oh nice, happy to hear them all right. Make sure you also follow us on Instagram. Go to the Crunch Instagram group.
Speaker 3: Join that we post when we're doing episodes. I posted nothing because Scott is so busy. I don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: The moderator of the Facebook group for the morning show.
Speaker 2: I'm not the moderator. I am not Jack Bird.
Speaker 1: I know who Jack Bird is. Anyway, that's it for this episode. We thank you so much for listening. We love you for listening. Follow me at Andrew Pug, follow him atz Scotti be on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Dude, that Strawberry Farmland Fresh Airy's milk from the special K is insane.
Speaker 1: It is insane.
Speaker 2: Try it, okay? Alright? One? Two? Why do you count? You count for everything? Oh?
Speaker 1: That is delicious? Right, oh Strawberry Milton.
Speaker 2: Until we see you next week, say Crunch Andrew, Crunch.
Speaker 3: Bleeplorp, thank you for another episode on Exorgum is Out.
Speaker 1: Must go back to planet Cleepkloop