Speaker 1: To teas in a pod which Teddy Mellencamp and camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, Welcome to another episode of Too Cheese and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and Tama Judge.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, Hello, What I'm doing Well, I'm okay. I am just you know, taking it all in and hearing everybody out. And you know, at the end of the day, I feel really horrible. I feel beat down. I think people have to understand. I spoke about it literally fifteen minutes from a two hour therapy session, and I realize now that I spoke too soon. I shouldn't have shared what my therapist said. I'm you know, I just I just feel horrible. It's not like you know, I was talking to you. I wasn't. I didn't intend to share it with anybody at that moment. I hadn't even told you know, Eddie or Sophia or anything like that. So I just I feel horrible about it. And it was, like I said, I wasn't trying to insult or minimize or get sympathy or any of that. So I apologize. And you know the part that I think people are confused at. And I've been reading your comments is people with autism don't have empathy. That's not what I was saying. I was questioning my own empathy with my therapist because I have heard people say to me, you don't have empathy. How can you not have empathy? So I'm asking him, do I not have empathy?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: I feel like I do like. So it's just there was a lot of information that I had processing in my head and it would have been better off if I didn't say anything. And now I'm not going to say anything anymore. That my doctor suggested that I just take a break from social media. That it's not a good idea for me to even talk about it in a public manner Right now, I just need to focus on myself. So again, I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart if I caused any harm. And you know, I'll learn from this moving forward.
Speaker 2: And Tam, I hate to see you sad. I can see it in your face, like I can see that you're sad, and I know not in regards to this topic. But when it comes to having an appointment with a doctor, sometimes you will hear one I will hear one portion of it and then I just start obsessing over Okay, this means I have this, or this means I have that right and you're done.
Speaker 3: And I was, And the hard part is, like, that's not why I was there. I'm there to deal with some really heavy shit. Yeah, and but I will. I do want to say thank you to a lot of people that reached out to me, especially Jacqueline Loretta from Jersey. She now lives in Orange County. She has been so sweet and so kind to me, and I just want to think I'd love to have her on the pod. But you know, again, am I apologize? I apologize.
Speaker 2: I think the part that's hard for someone that's maybe listening to the pod to understand is when you are in a public situation and everything is highlighted, you are able to watch yourself from a different lens than any other way. So as you're watching back this season of OC or as we're listening to to Teas and a pod, I mean, I know that I've done this myself. Then you start realizing, Wow, there are certain things about myself I want to change. Yeah, And at the end of the day, who am I to question anybody's mental health? I am your friend. I want to be there for you, and I love you, and you took the first step, which is making an appointment with a doctor and talking through things. Did you present it one hundred percent the way you You should ever wanted to.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: No, But oftentimes in life that's what we do. Well.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm a little bit impulsive, as you know. And yeah, like it's just I should have known better. I should have just kept my mouth shut until I was more educated on it, you know. And I do want to think Zach Peters like he was. I was daming with him, and I know that he did a story about it. He was very kind and sweet to me. Yeah, I really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's in the same way that people are watching a television show. And yes, we're about to recap a television show and have our opinions and our takes, and some of them are going to be shady and some of them aren't. And that's our job, and it's Tamra's job to be on a television show and show her life the good, the bad, and the ugly. People have good seasons, they have bad seasons. But ultimately, I think the big point we need to remember and I remember when I was getting just brutally come for online that we are humans. We make mistakes, we fuck up, we say the wrong thing, we do the wrong thing. Just most of the time most people don't have to have it play out on television or out loud, and so I think, yeah, it's going to happen. But I think at the end of the day, you realized anything that came out from this, like it's going to be a learning opportunity, but also you're able to maybe take a step back right now why things are harder and.
Speaker 3: After I'm going to do. That's exactly what I'm going to do. I mean, obviously I use social media for my businesses, my podcasts, my being a my sponsored post, but as of now, I just I'm not in a mind frame to be attacked like this. I'm just not And it's unfortunate that people feel that they need. I can take constructive criticism all day long, but people that are just mean and brutal or just I don't want any part of it. Yeah, because as much as you know that you know this person doesn't know you and just wants to hurt you, it still affects you. And moving forward, if you see somebody posting on my social media. It's not me, it's my social media manager. Just so you know, I'm not going to be watching it. I'm not going to be looking at it. I just I need to concentrate on bigger things right now. And that's that's my plan, and I'm sticking to it.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 3: I'm in Big Bear with Eddie and Sophia and the dog and the cats, and we're just gonna, you know, put the phone in the drawer and it's been stays stay present for sure. I am happy to say that my podcast set is being installed right now in Big Bear downstairs. So next time we do the pod while I'm here.
Speaker 2: Before we get to New York, did you guys get your twats Con tickets?
Speaker 3: And see I just got another sweet message, so I can't say everybody's mean. Julius's text me told me you loved me. Hey, I know it's been a tough few days for me. I love you too, buddy.
Speaker 2: Well, Cy and Uba head to the Hamptons. UBA's boyfriend wants her to move in. Uba says it's sweet, but she also feels like she's being locked in. Si says, Uba gets opportunities and then freaks out and throws them away.
Speaker 3: Well, do you think it's because you know, Uba has said on watchra Happens Life that her boyfriend will not be shown on the show, So does she want to like downplay it or I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I think sometimes when you're in a relationship and you're just at that point, like you're on the cusp of like what the next step is going to be, you can kind of put it out there in case it doesn't work out, you like have like you want to like have your escape roots.
Speaker 3: But this was the boyfriend from last season, right, this is the one. Yeah? I mean I think Psy exposed not Ci or was it Brian Ci? Right?
Speaker 2: I think it was Ci, Like they were at the house, yeah, and.
Speaker 3: Was mad about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think that boyfriend, I don't want to talk about him because we're going Sam Well, he's building her an art room and that made me wish that I could be artistic in any sense of the word. Rebecca brin jessel, Si and Uba arrive. The first thing that happens is Aaron says that Raquel was upset because cy and Uba didn't offer her to ride in the front seat and they so she couldn't ride with that already, I'm done, I know.
Speaker 3: I have a question. Was this like everybody was supposed to go on the helicopter and then people are like, peace out, I ain't gone, peace out, I ain't going. I'm gonna drive. It was so weird that people are in cars people are in helicopters. I just felt like the plan was everybody get in a helicopter. We're gonna fly in, we're gonna have the drone, we're gonna get all the money shots.
Speaker 2: And then most of the women, you know, like, I'm not getting in the freaking helicopter. But of course Brennan Jessel were like, I'll get in.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't have got in. You saw the fog. Hell no, I probably would have gotten in. I don't get in helicopters anymore after the Kobe accident.
Speaker 2: Gosh, way, well, there's a lot of things to say here. One, Aaron's kitchen does look exactly the same when.
Speaker 3: She's got a waterfall edge. I don't know if she had that before. That's the only thing I noticed was different when they showed that.
Speaker 2: When Jessel was talking about like, oh, I think she has a different faucet, and then they showed the same faucet, but one was hooked and one was not.
Speaker 3: I'm like, is that the same one? I'm so confused. I had to go.
Speaker 2: I had to like press the little button back, and I was like, I'm not one for interior design, but I'm pretty yes, I think the backsplash might be different and the tiles different. But what was different is that there was food. But my there was lots of food.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But my other question is.
Speaker 2: If Riquel gets carsick and needs to sit in the front seat or drive or whatever it may be, why didn't she just ride in the car with Jenna.
Speaker 3: Isn't that her friend? I was just saying, thinking the same thing. Could you imagine she barfed Oliver Jenna's new Bentley? True? But also, why do they need? Nobody wants somebody in their cars carsick? Do you get carsick? I do? Oh?
Speaker 2: You do?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And like long car rides? I do.
Speaker 3: So I drove today up to Big Bear and we left like at six point thirty in the morning. Means Sofia and the dog and the cat all in one car.
Speaker 2: And I was delicious, I know.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, I'm so happy you don't get carsick. Sofia, I'm so happy. Ryan used to get carsick. Ava gets carsick well, and he is the worst driver ever. So Cayden was in the car with them and he got carsick going down the mountain. Well, he thinks he's like a race car driver, but he has like that big lifted truck. So it's like true, Well it depends on the car for me.
Speaker 2: But I also want to know why all of these women have lost their sense of humor, Like no one can take a joke. Everybody's taking everything so seriously, Like at the end of the day, we're talking about sandwiches and getting carsick, Like, why are we this worked out?
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie what This episode was a little my heart picked me. Yeah, it's a little slow, it's a little dry.
Speaker 2: It was a little bit dry.
Speaker 3: Like I didn't see any fun other than getting a Christmas tree outfit.
Speaker 2: Which wasn't that fun to me because at that point, I was like it was bugging me because listen, we get it, Jenna fucking Lions, you're rich. Aaron spoke out of turn and said that she had to pay for your uber, but like, now I don't need you to shove it down my throat at episode I know you're rich, we got it.
Speaker 3: What I need to see is Jenna fucking lions. Pay the two hundred and fifty dollars back to Aaron. I want to see the cash.
Speaker 2: Oh you want to make it rain?
Speaker 3: Make it rain? Yeah, and here's your money. Where are you going?
Speaker 2: And fifty dollars uber for Peter been going from the Hampton's to New Yortons, New York had to have been well. Then Brenn and Cy said to talk. Bren says she's sorry for everything she's done to hurt her, Say says bren never heard her and is brushing her feelings aside. Si says that Jenna told her that Brent said she hates her. Brent calls Jenna over and Jenna says she never specifically called out Brent. But then we see Jenna be like this one over over here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I guess she could.
Speaker 2: Have been talking about Jessel. It would have been great. She said anything else, I'll see then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jess has been a little am I A But I'm with Sia on this one because Jenna is acting like she didn't nod, she didn't insinuate, she didn't do this and and she's just kind of gaslighting hair Jenna is giving me.
Speaker 2: I'm doing a lot off camera and not and trying to keep my hands clean on camera vibes.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of housewives like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Breen says, everyone in Jenna's life has told her that Si has talked about her.
Speaker 3: And then the two end up hugging.
Speaker 2: But then Si says something that I also noticed when it came to Aaron and Brenn's argument, which is how condescending Brenn as being this season, which I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, I know, I know, I'm like, I love you Brenn so much. I just saw her in New York and she was so sweet and came in and hugged me and everything. But maybe she feels like this group ain't given it, so she's trying to do the most. Sometimes that happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I feel like I know someone that happens with.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh me, he's wearing think it's wearing a back flake shop hat. I know, I haven't even had a shower. I don't even have one stitch of makeup on. I'm like, I'm in my I don't give a shit.
Speaker 2: Era. I think I only have makeup on because I had to do an ad before this. But then Aaron and Jenna give the women gifts. Jenna gives Jessel something at a boutakea Vanetta bag, and it's a Christmas tree costume. I feel like Bronwyn from Salt Lake would have been like, ooh, it's couture.
Speaker 3: I know, Oh my god. I want to get a hot dog and a Christmas tree costume, but I also want to you can for the live show, you can wear one.
Speaker 2: Oh why don't want to be the hot dog or the Christmas tree.
Speaker 3: I want to be the big heart. You guys, have you bought your tickets? Get your tick?
Speaker 2: Good? Listen, We don't even mind if you huckle us.
Speaker 3: Oh no.
Speaker 2: What I think also we should do is discuss how pissed I would be if you gave me something in a boutakea Vanetta bag and then it was a Christmas twelve dollars Halloween costume, Like I don't need a switch and bait like that, Like don't like did you see how happy Jessel was that she thought she was about to get that purse.
Speaker 3: She's like she was like, yeah, she's making up for that ugly lingerie she gave me last year.
Speaker 2: And then she's like, fuck, here we got I would have gotten pissed at that. But then the women got to dinner. Raquel shares her engagement story and shows her giant ring. Bren says she wants to be a lesbian so badly. Jessel talks about Raquel's ring, how it looks like it came out of like an arcade candy box or whatever. But then we get to Rebecca's story. I forgot Rebecca was there because she was so over it in the chopper. But she's there, and now she's telling stories that make zero fucking sense.
Speaker 3: About her virginity.
Speaker 2: Well, she moved to New York at eighteen, fell in love with the guy, moved in with him. He then kicked her out and she had nowhere to go. So then she tried to get into her old apartment of where her ex boyfriend had already moved in. But then she lost her virginity at sixteen, her parents said if she didn't do drugs, they would give her birth control pills.
Speaker 3: Rebecca, I just met you. Would you give your sixteen year old birth control pills if she doesn't do drugs? Like that's a trade off.
Speaker 2: No, let's just disguise it the way my family did, Like you're gonna go get your doctor's appointment and listen, we're going to control your period by putting you on birth control pills.
Speaker 3: Yeah. That feels like a healthier way to discuss it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then and for god forbid, you were to lose your virginity at sixteen. We know your ass is covered, but mine were birth control pills. It was the depot shot.
Speaker 3: They were like, oh, geez, so you never really got the talk. No, it was all switching bait.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like, oh we want oh, you get like shots, you don't get sick. I was like they were like, listen, we have a history of all seventeen year old pregnancies and here we go.
Speaker 3: I was seventeen when I got pregnant. Yeah. I mean, but were you doing drugs? No, so then you could be in my becas family. I don't think I drank until it was like in my twenties. I remember one time I drank underage once in the neighborhoods and we were drinking. They were serving Kamakazi's. I don't know if you remember those.
Speaker 2: I remember Kamakazis Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I drank it and then went home and barfed all the way up and down the hallway on the carpet. My mom's like, no, dumb, and she's like, I could smell the alcohol.
Speaker 2: Well, do you remember sun last time? Do you remember sunflower perfume from Clarence? Yes? Okay, So we went to a concert in Atlanta and we all drank probably eighty seven zemas.
Speaker 3: Oh. I forgot about zemash and.
Speaker 2: I threw up, and so then I put like I didn't know what to do because it was like late after the concert, and so I put all this like perfume on it, like put it in the towel.
Speaker 3: And like tried to clean it all.
Speaker 2: Up to this day, if I smell even a touch of a whiff of sunflower perfume, I will throw That happened twenty five years ago, and still isn't it funny how that just triggers Like the fact that people still wear that perfume is also concerning, because I can't believe I wore it even in the tenth grade. I should have known better.
Speaker 3: I can't. I can't eat typhood yet.
Speaker 2: No Angel perfume was also all the rage but I like Brin.
Speaker 3: Still like Angel perfume, No I do. I don't have it, I don't wear it.
Speaker 2: But if I go, I know what I'm getting here for Christmas.
Speaker 3: Because I feel like it brings back memories like Angel perfume. Even remember the guy's East wear Angel perfume.
Speaker 2: It brings me back to bad decisions that and dra car Nor. Oh god, you still has some and is nice right now, like wearing it. But Okay, I like Brent, but the shtick of being a girl in high school obsessed with Katy Perry, it's kind of a little bit cringe for me. Also, what is Rebecca talking about? When it comes to Rebecca keeping her bed what does that mean?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I figured, I figured you knew that in the apartment that with her first boyfriend, Like it wasn't the actual mattress.
Speaker 3: She kept the bed frame? Is that what she said? Still?
Speaker 2: Did she mean it's still in her parents home? But did she lose her virginity at sixteen at her parents' house and she just decided to keep the bedframe for like maybe they net Some parents don't ever like change out their kids bedrooms. The only thing that I can logically wrap my head around. Is that she still has the same room that she had when she was at sixteen, and that bed still exists. Yeah. But then the women get ready for bed and Uba says she's bothered how bren handled the conversation with sigh and she's scared to open up in front of the women. Brenn says everything was resolved with Si, and then Uba says they're all liars. Brenn says that Si said horrible things and yelled at her in public, and then Uba yells it's done. Brent tells her to stop bringing it up then, and then the two yell nonsense back and forth.
Speaker 3: Uba was on the hot one.
Speaker 2: I mean I remember uber hat uber hot.
Speaker 3: Yes, the hot sauce. Yeah, but I didn't really like brind mocking UBA's accent. No, I didn't like that either.
Speaker 2: But also I don't even know why, but for some reason, I'm team Ci like I don't like she's not even there at this point.
Speaker 3: I know I love I really love her, and I love her trying to be a better person this season because I know it's not gonna go last. It's not gonna last. It ain't gonna last.
Speaker 2: But then the next morning, Aaron says, the game of telephone.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: But also at this point, Uba brings up the pigeon thing, but she forgets to say like a pigeon carrier, so everybody's confused. Then the next morning, Aaron says, the game of telephone needs to stop and they need to be more direct with each other. This is a scene that I liked, Bren and Aaron in bed together, laughing, actually having a moment that seems like the episode that's what I like to see.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then Uba tells cy what happened last night. Si questions why Aaron twisted her words about Raquel not driving with them. Uba says she needs to train these pigeons.
Speaker 3: Uba, Uba, Uba, it was a whole lot of fighting about nothing. Yeah, And it's like the type of housewife nonsense I don't like to watch. It's when people try too hard.
Speaker 2: But also you want to know, it's really annoying. Worse than trying when people are trying too hard, When you're having to try too hard and you're at breakfast and you're probably hungover, and it's really cold out and you're wearing a short sleeved shirt and you have to grin and bear it through the fights, like all the women are.
Speaker 3: Like yo, I mean honestly, I wasn't really interested in the fights. And tell somebody yelled pineapple.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Uba tells Bred to shut the fuck up. Uba says, everyone here is a pigeon. Brenn says they need to be respect of their language. I didn't like bren calling Uba trashy. It's like all of all, every single one of us can be trashy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like we can say that. Bren was also saying, like I don't like it when you guys go low and you say mean things. You should. She's basically saying that you should insult somebody in a kind way or to like, really, teddy, that's how you're wearing your hair nout.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really, it's my only fucking option. I have no hair.
Speaker 3: I feel your pain. You don't have you don't have these teeth in your mouth that I feel like I'm lisping and no, you know what.
Speaker 2: It kind of reminds me of, you know, toddlers and tiaras.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what I feel like.
Speaker 2: I feel like I have when they're like put in your what are they flip your flippers? Yeah, that I have a flipper in right now, You're gonna do a beauty pageant?
Speaker 3: Oh god.
Speaker 2: But when she yells up pineapple, all I can think about is that is like notorious in the world. I forget like swingers, like you need a pineapple in front of your house.
Speaker 3: Yes, or you turn it upside down in your grocery cart or something. Well.
Speaker 2: Also, I up thinking Uba, let the pigeon go?
Speaker 3: Why or do we talk about pigeons so often?
Speaker 2: I mean, we are pigeoned, We're pooped out. We don't want to hear it anymore. I don't even know what y'all are fighting about.
Speaker 3: Let's hope for a better episode the next week.
Speaker 2: Do you think the New Girls are gonna get activated at all?
Speaker 3: Or we just gonna see so? But I'm a little bit afraid because of the hot mic moment on Jeff Lewis.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I mean, she shouldn't have said boring. She should have said doesn't make any sense? Like I don't know if that was piece together weird, But I could not pick, like what the hell she was talking about? But who do you like better? Raquela Rebecca?
Speaker 3: It's hard. I like Raquel because she writes motorcycle. Oh my god, I'm like a toddler. I don't know. I need to see more. Neither of them seem like they want to be there. Well, Rebecca always has that look on her face like she's talking, but she has zero expression. She can be mad or happy or whatever. She just what should I say if they asked me about scientology, say no comment. Listen.
Speaker 2: I personally hate dead pan people because you know, I have so much inflection in my own voice. Yes, well, we're gonna take a quick break and then we'll come back and talk about Salt Lake City Season five, episode five. Okay, we are back to talk about Salt Lake City season five, episode five. It starts out with Bronwin and Lisa getting foot massages. I want to go to that place, like what a lay down foot massage place? The ones here we have to sit in a chair like a sit up chair, and then you put your foot in a bucket and then you get the massage. They were and like your sex chair to get one. Yeah, I know, I liked it.
Speaker 3: Liked it. You like a foot massage.
Speaker 2: But then I also had to question myself because did I miss something last week? Because I don't remember Braun when showing Lisa a photo of Gwen's dad.
Speaker 3: No, I think the cameras were down. I think they were at the airport, and that's why they had to explain it because there was no cameras. So she basically showed her a picture of Gwen's dad, and Lisa knew him and knew the family, so she recognized the parents.
Speaker 2: And then Lisa was like, ding, ning, Ning, I have an opportunity to make this.
Speaker 3: I actually was very interested in that story, like I was. I really enjoyed it. I wouldn't say it.
Speaker 2: Enjoy is the word I would use, but I appreciated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, appreciate it. Ron when opening up, I liked it. I enjoyed it. I liked hearing that like it's something that you know, we really haven't heard before, like this. Well, Broun went.
Speaker 2: Saying, I want Gwen to be able to have that relationship with her grandparents, with her dad, get to know them. She's like, but there is a part of me that my heart would break inside her getting close to them. I think that's so raw and so real because, like you do, you want the best for your kids all the time, but sometimes it's best for them when you're you know, there's a whether it's a divorce or you're you're a single parent, or whatever it may be that is going to hurt you. And I really loved her for sharing, and then I thought that she did it in an eloquent way once she brought Gwynn into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we'll talk about that in a minute. I thought that was a very good conversation and Bromwin is such a good mom. Do you find it weird though, that Lisa is very close to this family, very close, and she did not put the two together either way.
Speaker 2: I think it's a story that needs to be told and will help a lot of people.
Speaker 3: And I didn't think.
Speaker 2: I didn't necessarily think that bron was even putting the you know, the grandparents in a bad light. She was just saying, this is where we were and this is what the expectations were.
Speaker 3: Got to be difficult. You know, Eddie doesn't know his dad, and his dad lives in Guadalajara, and I always thought like, why don't you try to reach out? And He's like, but why would I? I haven't seen him since I was two, Like, he's never reached out for me. And I feel like that's kind of like what Gwynn was saying, like, you know, it's like she wants to know more about her dad, but there's got to be that like I don't know if it's anger, but being upset that why did you never look for me? Well, I think it's really hard.
Speaker 2: And I think when you want to feel love and you feel like you have to ask for it, yeah, for sure, and you want just unconditional love. And I think that's something that a lot of us struggle with, regardless of what's what our childhoods were. But to be accepted, to be loved and not feel like I mean, if I was Gwynn, I feel like I would feel some kind of way about Okay, I've I've been around for eighteen years and you've waited until now I'm on a television show with my mother and her castmate is to me.
Speaker 3: You believe that this aha moment between Bronwyn and Lisa is the reason why the grandparents want to see Gwenn.
Speaker 2: Now, my guess is that Lisa reached out to the grandparents and they know that this is going to be talked about on camera.
Speaker 3: I mean, who knows.
Speaker 2: Hopefully they just realize it's been a lot of freaking years I made it.
Speaker 3: I would love to see that. I mean, I don't know if they're going to show it, because it's such a that's you know, that's it's yeah. Well, I can't say this.
Speaker 2: I think Bronwyn is becoming a very good first season housewife. I'm invested in her story. I love her daughter. I love her openness about her family. I love that she put her daughter first and had he go to her parents' house so that she could process and they could both process. The conversation didn't feel too invasive, but just enough. I appreciate it all.
Speaker 3: God is adorable. I love her. But then Heather Whitney and Britney.
Speaker 2: I can't with the names Heather Whitney and Brittany.
Speaker 3: Heather Whitney and Brittany goes skiing.
Speaker 2: After Milwaukee, Brittany was met with flowers and gifts from Jared. Brittany, Thanks, Joe.
Speaker 3: We got so much to talk about with Jared.
Speaker 2: I I couldn't have sex with Jared with somebody else's penis. I can't.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think he wants a penis.
Speaker 2: Well, somebody else's vagina. Then I couldn't even borrow your vagina and have sex with Jared.
Speaker 3: Okay, well we're gonna get to it. Let's uh the jewelry, Lisa, she just left the necklace in the hotel trash can, Like, least take it and give it to somebody, or give it back to Whitney and say, I don't I'll never wear this, but hey, this is where some money maybe you can.
Speaker 2: So who's calling to tell Whitney this was that the hotel manager or her like actual manager, Like I through the freaking trash cans, looking at who's throwing shit away. I know I would get if it was out of the box, but if a closed box was in a trash can, I don't know that I would open it. I would assume somebody took the necklace out, put it on, and then throughout the box. So people say your hotel rooms, Yeah, I mean people don't like I can't. But then Heather, this is where Heather, I was like, good job, Heather. Heather is like back in my good graces. Granted I'm sure I'm not back in hers, but I'm liking her. She says that Lisa is the one who told Meredith about the rumors, and then Whitney thinks this rumor was planned by Lisa, and now she realizes she had it all wrong with trying to blame Meredith. But Whitney, I mean, Heather pointed out. She's like, nope, it went from Lisa to Meredith to me to you. I was like, thank you for the timeline, Yes, receipts proof.
Speaker 3: What's the next word timeline?
Speaker 2: I seeing Angie and Mary go to the dance class, I mean, why did Angie. I'm going to see you this weekend, so I'm not gonna tase you too much because then I have to like put my head down as I walk by. But why the hell did you not notice that one side of your hair came out of the braid and the other one didn't.
Speaker 3: It's as bad as the dirt on Heather's face while she was eating. I'm like, why can't somebody tell her she's got a big chunk of mud on the corner everywhere as she's eating.
Speaker 2: She's eating, and I wanted to be like Brittany, like I get that Mary didn't notice, Like Mary doesn't notice a lot of shit. She didn't even know what a tailgate was. But the fact that night y'all could be like there's soot.
Speaker 3: I'm like, is that like the producer going to just leave it? Just leave it? Don't tell her there's no.
Speaker 2: Way, Like what really hills you have like one little morsel of like lipstick on your teeth and they're like stady, oh my god, co.
Speaker 3: Red like, oh my god. How about Robert Junior wanting money and he's not eating? And then Mary's saying, I don't know if this is code, it's his lifestyle.
Speaker 2: You could see the hurt in Mary's face and like she's trying to show him that you know.
Speaker 3: That his body is like a tree and if he doesn't feed it or water it, what's going to happen? And he's like it's going to die.
Speaker 2: It made me a little bit sad when you when you looked into his eyes. That made me sad. And I of course have seen all the things on TikTok and Twitter and blah blah blah about him. I hope that whatever the hell that he needs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're no longer with the girl, right.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. But you know, ultimately, would you.
Speaker 3: Think of Mary and Andie's dancing?
Speaker 2: I wanted to know how Mary was able to dance with so much like sparkles and glitters hanging from herself like her and she was into it though she was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she shook her freaking brainout. Whoa, she was like a lane on Seinfeld. My thought, really just getting into it.
Speaker 2: But I love that Georgia's just randomly there at the dance class. I hate hate to brag, but I've been to one of those dance.
Speaker 3: Classes, like a hip hop one. No in Utah.
Speaker 2: Those are like a big thing. They're like workout dance classes. They're big in the LDS community. Look, I have really yes, and it's like this workout and it's the same thing every time, they like add a couple of different moves.
Speaker 3: I was like, why have we been there?
Speaker 2: Because I had girls that well, I have girls that worked for me at all in at are LDS. So when I went to Utah, they were like, let's do this workout class and they all already knew the dance and I was like, no, but yeah. Then they talk about Lisa in the Low Blow and that Heather says she needs to get to the root of Angie coming after her. Do you think Angie's comment was valid since Lisa brought up Electra first.
Speaker 3: I don't think that she meant it to be like that. I don't think she meant to like insult her as her speaking about her child.
Speaker 2: You don't think she was trying to get her back for saying something about her.
Speaker 3: Maybe, I don't know, are you talking about when she says whenever I'm talking to you, you're like, oh, Electro's Colleen or something like that.
Speaker 1: Is that what?
Speaker 3: That's what Lisa said?
Speaker 2: But then Angie kind of made a comment back about Lisa's parenting.
Speaker 3: Oh about her son playing gaming all night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then there was something else that was said this episode.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I do think she did that. Toget. Yeah, yeah, it's tip for tat. And by the way, I have kids that game. It doesn't make you a bad parent because your kid's game.
Speaker 2: While we also can't forget that at the beginning of this episode, we see Lisa telling her son to stop gaming. So they put it in for a reason.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I think we all do that. You know, Spencer's older now, but he used to in high school. He liked to stay home like me. I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean my kids like to get the other day, I walk down, not even gaming. Slave is doing her homework and she has on outer banks, like on her iPad.
Speaker 3: And I go, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Like you're doing your math and she goes, it helps me focus. Really, she goes, I have multiple things going on at once. And then I like, went on because now you can check your kids like report cards throughout. And she's like in Advanced mass she's getting an A. And I'm like, well then.
Speaker 3: Do I just let her?
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know how to help her with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm as long as she's getting a's. Like I was like, all right, well let me know what happened.
Speaker 2: Did Race pass away? Or is he good? Like you need to want to ch out to banks? It's so good.
Speaker 3: But I'm still on this is US. I know I'm on season five now. I think this show is making me emotional and thinking about my childhood and things like that. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I mean a lot of people have said that. Then we hear from Adam Whitney's friend. He calls her and says, the person who posted that prism jewelry comes from Ali Baba.
Speaker 3: Have a question?
Speaker 2: Yes, is this up?
Speaker 3: And Adam.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's up? And Adam is it I have a feeling. Let's listen to Up and Adam's voice.
Speaker 3: This the up and Adam because it's a podcaster known as Adam. What do you think about all these podcasters and people like Jeff Lewis and content creators all getting so involved in housewives that you know, it's not uncommon, it's actually uncommon if we watch a house so I show we don't see at reality t or one of those posts.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it pisses me off every time because it should be too teasing a pod no matter what.
Speaker 3: Like where are we sla? No, we're not shady enough.
Speaker 2: Uh. I don't know about that one. But Adam reached out to the account and found out information came from someone in Whitney's friend group.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: He's like, they wouldn't tell me who. But I said, do they have a beauty line? Do they have a jewelry line? But he said, they said do. You can ask questions and I'll answer them. Do you have an alcohol line?
Speaker 3: Does she have an alcohol line? Is it? Yes?
Speaker 1: She does?
Speaker 3: Does her name.
Speaker 2: Rhyme with Resa?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, but we're not going to tell you.
Speaker 3: I know, I don't know. I feel like the it's I don't know. I don't know if I like all these fan accounts that are on social media with the d ms, with the dms and get involved in housewives, like we're seeing him on TV. But I guess you know what it is real life, right, It is reality.
Speaker 2: Because that's what's happening. That is what's happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have my favorites. Yeah, we all do. Then Brittany and Jared meet.
Speaker 2: Jared says he thought everything was good before the Milwaukee trip and then Lisa facetimed him off her phone. Brittany says, in hindsight, she shouldn't have let Lisa do that. Brittany is upset because Jared won't publicize their relationship and is still on dating apps. And then Jared said he's done everything he can do in this relationship. They decide to put a pen in.
Speaker 3: It, don't get me started. Be my girlfriend, but I'm not going to get off dating apps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, be my girlfriend, but I'm not I'm gonna let go of your hand in hand by other women.
Speaker 3: Well, pretty girl who And I'm a really good guy, britt I'm like, if you have to tell someone you're a really good guy or I'm not a liar and things like that, you probably are.
Speaker 2: What about when he said I will even kiss you in public sometimes? That is thank you so fucking much, Jared, Like, no, thank you.
Speaker 3: I really want to be like Britney. Jared is not that into you. I but I know we haven't been getting mad at Brittany because she was sharing her text messages with Lisa and least I was responding, which is kind of funny, but I'm not over the fact.
Speaker 2: Here's the problem. Jared could honestly do anything at this point. I wouldn't like him after all those tweets and things that he wrote about like not a happy camper.
Speaker 3: I said, we had to be friends. I got her on the show, Like.
Speaker 2: Jared, if you got her on the show and you wanted to be a part of it, you were not going to come in as her best friend. You knew she couldn't handle it.
Speaker 3: Like no. Anyhow, they're definitely not together anymore.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they'll get together and not get together a thousand more times.
Speaker 3: He just is one of those you know, he said he's private, he didn't want those text messages because there's other women, or is he like he's going on the show, Like, what is his point of going on the show.
Speaker 2: Because nobody Yeah, because just because he is related to the Osmond's doesn't mean anybody knows who the freaky is.
Speaker 3: Do you, like, I say, frick, frick, You're not saying the F word anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, apparently I've moved on. Nobody knows who he is. So he's like, Okay, I'll help this trick that I'm best I hate when they go best friends, but like, really, we stop.
Speaker 3: Stop it. If I do this to.
Speaker 2: You, Tam, I mean it, I honestly punch me in the face.
Speaker 3: I want to know how close he is Donnie.
Speaker 2: I want to know if he was unclaimed to fame, if Donnie would actually make a like video thing or not. Anyways, then Brod and Gwyn discussed what she wants to do about her father's parents. I think this scene it's it's pivotal and a lot of people relate to it. I think that her not liking the tone of the message from her grandparents that she hasn't met made a lot of sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this scene was really sweet. I really liked it. The you know was I don't know if it's this scene or the scene probably where Roman was explaining how maybe she was talking to Lisa about how she got pregnant was in school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then they wanted her to the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that actually happened to a girl, a Mormon girl in our in my high school, we had a very large Mormon community in Glendora, California, and one of the girls got pregnant and she was just like the sweetest, like little goody two shoes, and she was cheerleader and all that, and all of a sudden that she was just gone. She was gone one year, and then it came out that she got pregnant, had a baby, and put it up for adoption, and came back to school the following year. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's a pretty common story when that, when you get pregnant young. But I think they both were very open in that moment. But then we get to Heather, Lisa, Brittany, and Mary go ziplining and then sept for lunch. Brittany tells Lisa she's upset with her for talking to Jared on her phone.
Speaker 3: I huh, like what, as Pinker says, what seriously, I mean, come on, stay out of bill it, stay out. You gave her your phone, you saw that what she was doing, and then to say you're obsessed with my relationship.
Speaker 2: She's done multiple telling her stuff about her relationship, Like I I have to tell you, I really don't like that relationship, whether they're friends, best friends, or I don't like it. And I also don't like when I got to be really honest when I don't want somebody's opinion on something, I don't share, right, Like, I really am only going to share if I want your feedback. So, Brittany, if you're not going to listen to what anybody has to say, why are you sharing?
Speaker 3: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: Unless you're saying I just need comfort or give me support. But she's not saying that she wants everyone to be like Jared's great, Jared's not great, Brittany.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just like I'm talking to Brittany about coming on the pod, so I want to I need to know. We need to get her phone and start texting this guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well hold on, Should I slide into his DMS and see if he takes the bait cat fit?
Speaker 3: What do you call it? Catfish?
Speaker 2: Well, it's not capstition because it's actually me. I mean it would be Matt, But I mean it would be have.
Speaker 3: Mattew somebody else's Instagram.
Speaker 2: No, it needs to be met, like we need to know. Like if he doesn't, even if he's just ready to go all the time.
Speaker 3: How about if you just text him and go, hey, we'd let to have you on the podcas he'd be like, yeah, I'm sure he would. Well, another private guy that doesn't want to be Yeah, I hate I hate the attention. Oh, stop it some more, stop it.
Speaker 2: But I got you four four dozen roses and a unicorn stuffed animal upon your arriving home from filming.
Speaker 3: But I don't want any indienden. Mary was activated. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Mary questions why look, well, Lisa says Angie has not got been a good friend to her, calling her a bad mom. Mary questions why she didn't address Angie about it, and then Mary questions why Heather champions Lisa but not Angie. Mary says Heather leaves a trail of lies, black eye.
Speaker 3: Championing body positivity. I mean she went in like Mary was not holding back at all.
Speaker 2: Well, also, I think they're.
Speaker 3: And then calling her two faced.
Speaker 2: But like the multiple times that Mary has referenced things about Heather's body, Yes, that.
Speaker 3: Roger Happens Live. When she had on the talked about her Gucci boustier, I didn't know they made it and say I was fourteen or something like that. Yeah, she did that. She did it on the show.
Speaker 2: She's multiple times talked about But.
Speaker 3: If get away with it, Mary's gonna get away with it. If you and I said something like that, we would be like, oh my god, did you imagine.
Speaker 2: No, run over my truck?
Speaker 3: Backed up, run over again, back up, run over again.
Speaker 2: I think because Mary is like, you know, certain things, it appears like she's like whoo, so people give her kind of a pass. I mean, because she is funny and she has levity to it. But I could see if I was Heather, I'd be like enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like what do you care? But Heatherly, how I look. Heather is playing both sides of the fence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she wants to be liked by both people, and she's not. She's not getting into the mess of it, like she's not talking.
Speaker 3: But I don't think it's I don't think it's two face. I think it's more like being the bone collector of the show, which I appreciate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally, every show needs that collect some bones and let's get this's going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't have time to sit around and argue about stuff like we're doing on New York.
Speaker 2: No, we want the real shit. But also tell me if I have soot all over my face if we're in person, tell me if I'm broccoli in my teeth like always time.
Speaker 3: How could they not be laughing? I would have been laughing my ass off.
Speaker 2: But that was a lot. There was like seven different conversations to not like it wasn't like it was for a second, like I kept being like, oh, it's still there.
Speaker 3: No one, and they had napkins there. People were wiping their faces like say, can't you got a little shit on your lip? But also want action.
Speaker 2: Could have even been like hey, like Clark could have been like Heather.
Speaker 3: They were fucking with her. I think damn.
Speaker 2: I thought for a second it was another bruise from biller I at first I thought that.
Speaker 3: Then she had smear on her forehead. I'm like, nope, that's start. Oh my god. I was shocked that Mary went ziplining. Mary's doing all the things. He's like, I like ziplining. I do it all the time. I did it on the Disney Cruise. Yeah, Mary's handling business. She is, but I thought it was a good episode.
Speaker 2: Overall, scenes for next week look good too, So thank you guys for tuning in to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod and we'll talk to you guys soon.
Speaker 3: Bye.