Speaker 1: I thanks Scott you on an hour two Sean Hannity Show toll free it is eight hundred and nine to four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. The President giving an hour and fifteen minute impromptu press conference today, something that we have not experienced a lot of the last well throughout the entire campaign and throughout the last four years. And he commented on the drones, and you know, he talked about how it's near Bedminster and the military knows he's where I am on this. There's no way they don't know. At this point, I don't believe it. Their lack of urgency is breathtaking to me. Again described as the size of a dining room table or the size of a ne suv or a school bus even you know, with loud noises behind them. And we're supposed to believe that our military doesn't know where they originated from, doesn't know who's operating them, doesn't know what they're capable of, and there's been no urgency and we're nearly a full month into the first spotting not buying it. I think we're being lied to at a very high level. Why I can't venture a guess. But these are the same people that lied about the Chinese by balloon. They are the same people that lied about Joe's cognitive state and hid that. They are the same people that lied about the economy and inflation to be in transitory.
Speaker 2: You know, they lied about the borders.
Speaker 1: The same people that reiterated the lie and forced social big tech media people to lie. And you know, if you get the vaccine, you're not going to get COVID, and if you get the vaccine, you're not going to infect other people. That turned out to be a huge lie, and they systemically went forward with those lies. Anyway, here's President Trump trying to get to the truth earlier today.
Speaker 3: The government knows what is happening. Look, military knows where they took off from. If it's a garage, they can go right into that garage. They know where it came from and where it went. And for some reason they don't want to come in. And I think they'd be better off saying what it is. Our military knows, and our president knows, and for some reason they want to keep people in suspense. I can't imagine it's the enemy, because it was the enemy they'd blasted out even if they were late, they'd blasted. Something strange is going on. For some reason, they don't want to tell the people, and they should because the people are really I mean, they happened to be.
Speaker 2: Over Bedminster one a know t.
Speaker 3: They're they're very close to Bedminster. I think maybe I won't spend the weekend in bedminste. I've decided to cancel my.
Speaker 1: Trip, so the President said, and he was very clear. He started his conversation on this Friday night and call for authorities to shoot down the mysterious drones. Let the public and now otherwise shoot them down, and he put that on true social Over the weekend, the US Air Force base was forced to close over the because of the unauthorized drone activity. By the way, it said, eight thousand acre base is one of the largest air force that the Air Force maintains worldwide, and over the weekend they were forced to shut it down, which it would indicate they don't know anything. I'd much rather be lied to, which I don't like at all by our government. They lied to us all the time than them not knowing anything about these drones. The New Jersey utility officials are urging the Biden FAA to take action as it relates to this, and Congressman Jeff Van Drew confirmed that the request of the FAA was made on Friday of this past week. We know now New York Governor Hochel and Chucky Schumer in New Yorker demanding that Biden knew something about the drones.
Speaker 2: Uh. And and you know.
Speaker 1: For Democrats to be this divided over it is interesting the NYPD, their Terrorism Task Force could deploy, could deploy their own combat ready drone fleet against the mystery invaders.
Speaker 2: You know. So there's a lot happening here. You know.
Speaker 1: One New Jersey senator says the FEDS are too fearful of public reaction to tell the truth about all of this. And this is Senator John Bramnik, uh, you know, saying the Defense Department needs to come clean. Marjorie Taylor Green said the government is in control of them. Senator Andy Kim you know, says most possible drone sightings he witnessed were almost certainly planes, which is the opposite of what he said last week. So I don't know where he's coming from.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: That's that's rather bizarre.
Speaker 1: And I can keep going on and on anyway here to analyze this and much more. Is Gordon Chang, author of the Coming Collapse China, the Great US China Tech War, which China on many fronts, hypersonic technology included, seems to be winning. And he pointed out that and x'd out a story that breaking intel from a verified high level source with top secret special access clearance just dropped bombshell information In terms of the mysterious drones over the US, these are our drones tracking gamma rays linked to possible weapons of mass destruction. Now that's a scary scenario. Gordon Shang, do you believe that.
Speaker 4: I believe that that certainly is plausible. You know, President Trump was certainly right. The federal government knows what's going on, and as you pointed out, Sean, there is a demonstrable lack of urgency, which means that this is a federal project because these thrones are not from hobbyists. Hobbyists don't have thrones the size of its or school buses, and they don't have drones that operate in the videos that we have seen. So the question is what is the federal government doing. I do know that US federal officials have for more than a decade been concerned that the North Koreans could take a nuclear device, break it apart, smuggle the pieces into the United States, and reassemble it in the city of their choice. So that would resemble that fear, which has been something that has unnerved US officials.
Speaker 1: Well, it should unnerve everybody here and if they're worried about potential radiation, like, for example, I know in New York City, it's not a secret that there are radiation detectors all over New York. So if there's any radioactive materials, people would know about it. And I've got to imagine most big cities have that technology, don't they.
Speaker 4: I think that they do. But the NYPD actually devotes a lot of resource is to looking for radiation and they have cars currently on patrol Core, constantly on patrol, which sniff for radiation. So this is something that the new NYPD has been thoroughly planning for and has been operating for quite some years in trying to detect.
Speaker 2: But that's just New York And what about the rest of the country.
Speaker 4: The rest of the country, I'm sure big cities do the same thing because it is a threat, and I'm sure that's also true in Washington, d C.
Speaker 2: This is something that I mean, don't you have to worry about a dirty bomb? Let's be honest.
Speaker 4: A dirty bomb, yes, and that's easy, relatively easy to put together, and much harder to prevent. But once you have a nuclear device, it's hard to shield the radiation. But with those gamma race bikes in the New York metropolitan area and with this drone activity at the same time, the American people need to ask what's going on. And I believe that President Biden, as commander in chief, the one who has the constitutional duty to protect us, needs to talk to the American people, tell us what he knows and what he doesn't know. We're adults, We're not going to panic. We need to know what's going on, because if we don't know, we are going to speculate, and we are going to think about the ominous scenarios because those at this moment seem to be the most probable.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you about We were watching and witnessing a Trump phenomenon, and that is the world of reaction to his election, and he saw little justin in Canada, you know, go down and kiss the ring gown at mar A Lago. We see you know, Mexico is now beginning to secure their border or pledging to do so. And the Biden administration and the quote resistance is trying to Trump proof pretty much every department and hire as many people as they can, spend as much money as possible, give out as much money for environmental justice and student loan forgiveness, etc. The selling, you know, the remaining parts of the wall that we had already paid for for pennies on the dollar, knowing that Trump is going to have to buy it again. So they think they're screwing Trump, but they're really hurting the American people. You know, they're trying to get as many hires in and the deep state, the DOJ. They're escalating war in Europe with Ukraine and Russia and in the Middle East as well by firing missiles into Syria. And I'm watching all of this unfolds here and then you can add to that the commutations and the pardons and etc. But you know, look at the people that they're pardoning. A Pennsylvania judge that took bribes, you know, to send kids to to for profit detention centers. An Illinois clerk that embezzled fifty three million from a town of just fifteen thousand people. A Massachusetts woman convicted of fentanyl trafficking conspiracy. You know, we talked about, you know, three Chinese nationals that will pardoned, one guilty of child abuse. And as we watch these countries, the world react. Germany reactah Canada react, Mexico react, the Middle East react. You know, is z Thelenski and Putin reacting. The one country that's been the most quiet is the one you have the greatest expertise. And then that would be China and the President talking about tariffs on China earlier today. What's going on in China right now? What's the president chief thinking and doing?
Speaker 4: Well? If we go back to the first of November, kind of went suddenly quiet. They flipped the switch, no more provocations in their peripheral season waters and they were quiet for about three and a half weeks, and then at the end of November they flipped the switch again and they started a rampage of provocations, especially against the Philippines in Taiwan. I think that Si Jimping is trying to take advantage of an opportunity, which is essentially Trump, not commander in chief, but Biden in the White House, and so I think that this was sort of his last hurrah to see what he could do. This means that the Chinese believe there's a window of opportunity while Biden is still president, and that, of course, is very dangerous. The other thing, Shawn in a different area, on tariffs. From November fourth, China has depreciated the rem and bee the currency, and I think that they did that to try to protect themselves against the imposition of Trump's tariffs, which means that Chinese products will get cheaper, which means that the American public is already benefiting from Trump's talk of imposing tariffs on China and others.
Speaker 1: Now, however, if do you think that China would then open the door and stop the unfair tariffs that they've been putting on American companies for goods going into their country, do you believe they'll stop intellectual property theft? We know during the campaign that both China and Iran were both able to hack into the Trump campaign and to top campaign officials into their emails and phones, and nobody seems to hold them responsible for.
Speaker 2: Any of this.
Speaker 4: Yes, and that was because of the Biden policy of non imposing costs on China except where absolutely they were forced to, and they did that in the campaign because they thought it was obviously good for the election prospects for Kamala Harris. I think that when Trump takes the oath of office, we were going to see China slink back again because they realized that President Trump's thread of teriffs can do great damage to the Chinese economy. Ajim Ping has placed his only hope in rescuing a grim situation at home in selling more abroad, and Trump's tariffs are a direct threat to that, and that means not only will Trump impose tariffs, but I think that the inspirational impact around the world means that other countries will also defend their economies against China. This will be a consequential time, Sean and I believe Trump knows what to do, and he obviously has the political will to do it. So this is going to be a time where we are going to start protecting our country against the regime which has been maliciously assaulting us for four years.
Speaker 1: Well, they've been allowed to get away with it. I think that's the biggest problem. All right, quick break more with Gordon Chang on the other side, than we'll hit the phones eight hundred and nine four one sean as we continue on this Monday, all right, we continue now with Gordon Chang. There is this gap of vulnerability and you know, my sources tell me it goes way beyond hypersonic technology that Russia and China has. But we do have have, you know, a militarily technologically a disadvantage. And do you do you believe that the Communist Chinese understand that that disadvantage or do they have a deep respect you know for American ballistic you know, missile technology and our ability to deliver nuclear weapons, which is far superior to them.
Speaker 4: Both, they do understand that in a critical area, which is hypersonics that you mentioned, they have about a half decade lead on us. And this is important because we don't have defenses against their hypersonic missiles. Those missiles can sink our aircraft carriers and other ships, and they can get in undetected because they move so.
Speaker 1: Fast, well they move in my understanding too, is they have the ability to maneuver them.
Speaker 4: Yes, they do. China's hypersonic missiles are maneuverable, which makes them extremely difficult if not impossible to shoot down. But on the other hand, your other point was that, yes, the Chinese are concerned because they know that our missiles, although maybe not as technologically superior to theirs, nonetheless can do great damage to China.
Speaker 1: So there is we have too many delivery systems. They'd never be able to defend against it, at least not now. But I have to run Gordon Chang. We appreciate you, Thank you, my friend. What did you want to say? You said something?
Speaker 5: You know it's been obviously, there's no shortage of news. And the president spoke today for ninety minutes, which I think is longer than Biden spoke all year. So congratulations to our newly elected forty seventh president. But he took some time to shout you out yet again. You had another shout out, luk at you.
Speaker 2: We have one of that.
Speaker 3: Very interestingly on Bulletzer, because reporters at the New York Times Washington Post got Bulletser prizes for their wonderful, accurate and highly professional reporting one the Russia Russia Russia hoax. Well it turned out to be a hoax, and they were exactly wrong. People, like many people, John Solomon, Sean Hannity's not for Pulitzer. But Sean Hannity got it right. Many people got it right. Tucker got it right, Jesse got it right, Laura got it right, Janine got it right. A lot of people got it right. They didn't get anything. They gave it to reporters. They got it absolutely wrong. And now everybody admits it was a hoax. And I want them to get back, take back the policy prizes, and pay big damages.
Speaker 1: I want my Pulitzer price. Should I hold my breath? I think a big knife for you.
Speaker 5: You know, you go, you get a fancy prize, you wear a fancy penguin suit.
Speaker 1: It's really sad, Like Maggie Haberman over at the New York Times ought to give me hers. That's what I think is. They got it so wrong, you know, and the conspiracy.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Let me backtrack here, and we went through this last week, and I'm not patting myself on the back. It is it is something that does define this show. And I think it defines maybe maybe some of the longevity I've had in both radio and TV. And and I learned that lesson with Richard Richard Jewel, and because I had no idea. It was listening to my program when the story broke that he was a suspect in the Olympic bombing, because he fit the profile of a lone bomber. Because this guy, this the young man at the time, lived with his mother. I'm like, so what he lives with his mother? That does not make one a terrorist. It came flying out of my mouth. I didn't rush to judgment. Instinctively, he was listening. I ended up getting what the first interview with the guy and years later and I was right. And then the media went crazy. They went insane, and that was the narrative, and the guy that turned out to be the hero was on defense and smeared and slandered. He ended up making, you know, getting paid by these news outlets. His attorney had said to me lynn Wood at the time or after, said he thinks that that's what led to his early death. I mean, he died in his forties and that just destroyed him. And that type of publicity will upend anybody's life. And it turned out he was a hero. But I learned a valuable lesson from it, and as a result, we don't rush to judgment. And as a result, when high profile cases come along, you know, for example Ferguson, Missouri. I knew from my sources in law enforcement that early on there were multiple witnesses, African American witnesses that confirmed Officer Darren Wilson's story hands up, don't shoot, never happened, and it had become a big rallying cry regurgitated by the legacy state run media. The same thing happened in Baltimore. I had law enforcement sources. I'm a talk show host. We do regular news reporting too, that's part of my job description. And they were telling me, in no uncertain terms, this is never, never going to be a conviction, and here's why. And they were right on the Duke Lacross case, you know, we just had Crystal Magnum admit that she lied eighteen years ago. Well, I took the time and I drove out and I met with the families, some of the families of the kids that were being accused and in the Duke Lacross case. And I learned when I met with them that there would be exculpatory evidence that would exonerate them. And yet everybody, including professors at the university, they just rushed the judgment the legacy state run media mob and they all get it wrong. I call them a mob because they have a mob mentality. The same with the UVA case, the same with the George Zimmerman case. I was told early on that there was going to be an eyewitness that would testify that it was George Zimmerman that was screaming because his head was there was a ground and pound of his head into cement, and the witness would test the fight of this, which in fact happened, and that resulted in that verdict. And so you know, there have been many instances. Then you add, okay, we vetted Barack Obama. They never vetted Barack Obama. We vetted Kamala Harris. We had the Kamala files, many of you, thankfully were fully deputized, and we put it up for free on almost hannitysocial media, Hannity dot Com, the Walls files, and and let you hear their extremism, their radicalism in their own words.
Speaker 2: Nobody else in the media did that.
Speaker 1: And then you take it a step further, then you go back to the Trump years. I mean, what they what they did to this man is unprecedented. How they went after this man is unprecedented, you know, rating mar Lago, but they didn't rate Hillary Clinton's house. So with the same issue top secret classified information, Joe Biden at top secret classified information and forced separate locations, they didn't. That's not equal justice or application of our laws. And you know, nobody cared that about. You want to talk about insurrection, Kamala Harris, the rioters in the summer of twenty twenty tweeting out a bail fund four days after Minneapolis police precinc a burner of the ground. Nobody ever brought that up in the campaign. They didn't tell the American people the truth because they had an agenda, and then went on Colbert and said, they're not going to stop rioting, and they shouldn't stop rioting, and we're not going to stop supporting them. And you would think that would be a big deal from the people that lied so much about so many aspects of January sixth, but rating they prebunked the New York Post exclusive on the laptop from Hell. I mean, the FBI was meeting and the media went along with this, and they were meeting with all these big tech companies in the months leading up to the twenty twenty election. If there's a story about Hunter and Joe and it's probably fake news and Russian disinformation it was, and Russian distance information, you know, or policing Pete Navarro. Remember they put him in leg irons when he was arrested for you know, a non violent misdemeanor because he refused to go and plead the fifth before the January sixth committee out of a constitutional principle that he believed in. And uh, you know, give him credit for doing it. He could have gotten out of that easy. You know, look at uh and Miranda Devine had have a really good list today on all of this, or FBI agents, you know, going after those that attend Latin mass out you know, Catholics that attend Latin mass or retaliating against whistleblowers, which we know they did, or downplaying the first assassination attempt and outright lying about it. And Donald Trump came within a millimeter of being assassinated and he might have just been hit with shrapnel. Now it was a slope roof. That's that's why there weren't Secret Service agents on that roof. There was no pitch to the roof. I used to do roofing. You know, the DEI were, you know, woke ification of the FBI. All of this has occurred, and and all these stories Russia, Russia, the Steele dossier, Hillary Clinton's bought and paid for dirty Russian dossier. You know, we got all of these stories right. They got it wrong then, And why am I saying all this? What they don't understand is that for nine years they have they have betrayed the trust of the American people. Now, there might be some and there's a lot of stories about how the legacy state run media mob and how they're failing, and how their ratings are at all time lows, and and there'll probably be some ratings recovery and they'll start, They'll they'll get their radical some of their radical base back to believe more of their lives and conspiracy theories. But what they what they are missing in this is the trust factor is that even their own supporters know, deep down in their heart they can't trust them to tell the truth. And you know, being part of the foundational beginnings of new media, both in talk radio and on the Fox News Channel, I mean, in a sense I've been a part of history. I'm very, very grateful for that, and now that that new media revolution continues with podcasting and social media, et cetera, it just gets bigger and bigger that they become more irrelevant. Now, who are the people that are going to be successful. The criteria to me is going to be authenticity, truth telling news and information you're not going to get from them, and those people that tell truth will be rewarded. I never told you to get the shot. I said, talk to you, doctor factor, and I don't know anything about your pre existing conditions, goal morbidities, your current medical condition, and it's not for me to decide, but take it careful, be careful in making your decision, and it's got to be yours, and do your own research on top of whatever else you hear. Because that the lie that if you get the shot you're not going to get COVID was debunked pretty quickly, and the lie that if you get the shot you're not going to infect others, that was, you know, debunked also. So I would just say, you know, there's a lot of lying that's been going on. The media never called out the lies about Joe's cognitive state.
Speaker 2: We did.
Speaker 1: The media never called out the lies about inflation being transitory. They never paid a price for lying about the Chinese spy balloon. They never were called out for the lies on the borders being closed and the borders being secure, And now I think they're just flat out lying about these drones. Time will tell, but there's no reason if there's no sense of urgency that is telling me they know what this is and they're just lying to everybody about it. Otherwise there's no excuse for not shooting them down. You have no idea where they originated from. Really, our military, Uh not buying that argument. You have no idea who's operating them. I'm not buying that lie. You have no idea what their capabilities are. I'm not buying that either. And if you don't know, that would scare the hell out of me even more than the lying that I'm kind of grown used to. So I think that people that in the end will survive are going to be people that tell the truth. I think there will there be an audience for people that just lie in and spread conspiracy theories and pedal them, And yeah, they'll be there'll be an audience, but it's dwindling. Will it be impactful? I think we learned in this election. If if they weren't able to stop Donald Trump after nine years of NonStop pedaling of lies and conspiracy theories, I don't think they'll be able to do it.
Speaker 2: Do you think that's a good analysis? Lend of pretty kind coprehensive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I think that to your point, there's a lot of growth in a lot of other places, and they're seeing sort of what's what I call like a rebellion almost.
Speaker 1: Right quick break, right back. Yes, this is now a shifting of the guard. Old media, legacy media, state run media mob is way more dead than they know, with not the influence they once thought they had and then maybe ones did have. As we continue our discussion about the death of legacy media, the state run legacy media mob. Look, I'm not the only person that tells that speaks truth or door does these investigations, but I will tell you they're an impeachment one impeachment two.
Speaker 2: During the Russia.
Speaker 1: Hoax, there were very few of us that were out there unpeeling the layers of the onions, and we had an ensemble cast including my radio staff, my TV staff, Greg Jarrett, Sarah Carter, Catherine Herridge. At the time on Solomon, and then we had a group of people whose name shall remain anonymous that were very helpful to in terms of us getting the information correct. We had great sources that told us the truth and would give us the corroborating information which we pass on to you. I mean, part of my job is a talk show host. People say, what do you do for a living. You're not a journalist, I said, I'm not claiming to be a journalist unless you want to call me an advocacy journalist. Now, I describe my job description as I'm a member of the press. I am a talk show host. I do straight news, and I can I can provide thousands of hours of radio coverage and television coverage of me just doing straight news. We do investigative reporting that no one else in this you know, legacy media, state run media mob will ever do, vetting Obama, you know, doing the getting to the bottom of the Russia hoax, vetting Kamala and Tim things they never do, not lying to you about you know, big cases like Uva Duke or Freddie Gray Baltimore or Ferguson Missouri.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: But then I also am upfront and honest that I give opinion and that I'm a conservative. And then we do culture woke, we do sports, we do health issues, we do whatever is in the news. We're like an entire newspaper.
Speaker 2: You see. Their biggest problem is they claim that they're journalists. They're not.
Speaker 1: They are leftist, extreme, radical democratic supporting liberal talk show hosts. That's what they are. But they claim to be something that they're not, and there in lies the problem. Eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. I went on longer than I wanted here, but I think it's a point. Well we'll take it. I mean, I appreciate the president's compliment for recognizing the work that we and a few others have done.
Speaker 2: There hasn't been a lot of us, I will tell you that