Speaker 1: It's up agitation, We're back, We're back.
Speaker 2: It's Serena and Joe or.
Speaker 1: Joe and Serena either work.
Speaker 3: Do you ever do you ever get like offended by something like that, Like no, first, no, I.
Speaker 2: Don't because honestly, I usually think alphabetical order, and Jay comes before us.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: Joe and Serena. Serena and Joe. They both sound good.
Speaker 3: But we're both going to be a pretty soon Serena and Joe Malveley.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what you're to see. Your last name is.
Speaker 2: That's so crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm excited, but it's just so weird. I've been pit my whole life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I can't imagine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like they imagine changing your last name after thirty seven years of being a Mobley.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well the thing is for my name too.
Speaker 3: It's such a it's a mouthful so when people read it, it's it's very hard to pronunciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because the way it looks is not the way it sounds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we'll see when we uh, but we go to Italy. They say it like it's like magic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mister and missus Maldley.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't wait.
Speaker 3: So they'll say quick shout out to vacination. And we saw all the kind comments. We didn't look at any of the mean ones on purpose. But no for accepting us for taking the role as hosts of Bachelor Happy Hour.
Speaker 2: Yes, big thank you to everyone all the nice messages we got. We really appreciate it. And we're so excited to be here doing happy hour together.
Speaker 3: Something I think we're gonna we're gonna maybe have us our doing is having a few drinks on this podcast, because isn't that what happy hour is?
Speaker 2: We should but I feel like we usually record this podcast in like the middle of the day on a weekday. Yeah, So, I mean it's up to you if you want to crack a beer at twelve pm on a Monday.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't really. What's the crid?
Speaker 3: Do you have any Have you ever gone out for a happy hour at like five pm and stayed out till.
Speaker 1: Like three am, four am?
Speaker 2: I mean probably at some point in my life. Yeah, I can't think of like a specific incident, but I've probably done it with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we might. Yeah, I think we have.
Speaker 3: I think I think the first time we went out and we went out in Toronto, when.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you know the day after. Also, I love you, but like this this touchy? Yeah, I like this. As we're a podcast, you're.
Speaker 2: Like right over on my side of the mic. So like, if this is the mic, you got to stand your side. Then if you're gonna say don't, you're taking out like it's.
Speaker 3: Not dope, it's that, it's that don't touch me. It's just like, don't lean on me. As we're a podcast for to do it the.
Speaker 2: Whole time, but you don't want me to lean on you get on your side, You get on your side of the mic.
Speaker 1: Is this our first public fight out of the podcast?
Speaker 4: I think it may be it is your knee has a moon move? Okay, okay, here, how about that? Sid, let's do this work? Yeah this has worked for you. Okay, I have a water here, But I.
Speaker 2: Really wanted to get an ollipop for this, which I'm so obsessed with right now, the orange the orange squeeze ollipop. If you're listening to this, send John Hie some product. We're obsessed with you guys.
Speaker 3: Also, yeah, we're gonna start the recap right now of the episode. But a great show that I want to mention this on a reality show that even we've been binging is The Great.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we've.
Speaker 2: Been watching The Great. If you guys are looking for a show in addition to The boucher.
Speaker 1: At or something that's not reality that's.
Speaker 2: Highly recommend honestly, who recommended? Does someone recommend it Twister? Do we just find it because it's kind of a random show?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: But also I will say so Joe and I this is a recap podcast about Bacht, and we're just talking about all these other shows right now. But Joe and I have a like a list going each for who we think is going to be on the third season of White Lotus. And you have el Fanning and I have Nicholas Holt wow on mine. So they're both the stars of The Great. So yeah, check it out. But also one more, one.
Speaker 3: More brand, let's rechat this.
Speaker 2: Episode thanks our mabeling commercial, Yeah, aired with the premiere, and we also got a lot of really nice comments about that. So everyone who mentioned us on the mabling thing or sent us positive feedback, we really appreciate it, because obviously Joe and I are not actors.
Speaker 1: Speak for yourself.
Speaker 2: Okay, never mind, I take it back, just myself. Apparently Joe Joe is on his way to an oscar.
Speaker 3: I actually think I buy am going to start taking out acting because I'm a great actor.
Speaker 1: I was doing all that in like one pay. You did an amazing job. All right, let's let's let's recap this. You're ready, okay, all right, let's get it on track. Okay.
Speaker 3: So I would say, getting into the episode, the first, first big thing that happens, we have Aaron Be's one on one.
Speaker 2: Yes, and Aaron b was a stand up for us from the first episode. He's on my top four production list.
Speaker 1: See he's not on mine.
Speaker 3: But after watching their one on one, I'm like, she may, she may pick this guy.
Speaker 2: She's really into him. Yeah, she was really really into him. I liked him too, and I felt like they balance each other out because she's got a super bubbly, fun personality. I feel like he's a little more calm and chill. Yeah, and it's kind of a nice balance. But there's a lot of chemistry connection. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So they take what looks to be I don't remember what the car is. It's a red convertible, yeah, red convertible. I don't know if it's a Chevy or a whatever it is they're driving. They're driving through the hills of Hollywood, which have you ever done that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Oh wait, maybe for like Airbnb's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you stay that. Yeah, I get very nauseous.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Joe gets really carsick in general, so the hills are not the place for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then they go, which is fun.
Speaker 3: And you know what, that was probably a nice little break because that's the first time, especially the first time you're in b has been driving. Now, like all there's got to just be a goldpro that's hooked to the camera, so it's kind of like the first time you're there's no producer and you two are kind of by yourself.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're being filmed, but yeah, you get an actual moment of privacy, which is pretty cool.
Speaker 3: And a luxury in that environment. And I felt like I saw that in him. I I that was the most relaxed I've seen him was in that car.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, as far no, I agree with you. And then they went and saw the Hollywood Sign, which I thought was a cute data idea. Like I don't know if we've seen I'm sure they've done it before at some point, but I can't remember a time they have, so it seemed like a new date idea.
Speaker 1: To me for sure. And Aaron B. We got to get rid of the coin at this point. I you on the coin, I hate the coin. I love the coin.
Speaker 2: And I'm glad that he answered her question about whether it was a two sided coin or not.
Speaker 1: I mean, I knew it was a two set, I know, but you don't.
Speaker 2: Know until someone actually confirmed, you know, it was just speculation.
Speaker 3: Okah, but we do like we so we're on the same page. We right now.
Speaker 1: We like Aaron B. We like Aaron B.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I just felt like it was like a nice standard first one on one, and like for Charity, I'm sure it was nice for her to have it be a really good one on one because you could tell it set her up with a lot of excitement for the season, like, Wow, this could really work.
Speaker 1: I already have a great connection. This is when my first date with this guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and there and they're at their at night dinner. He got a little deeper.
Speaker 1: I think he kind of like was insinuating that he's been cheated on.
Speaker 2: I feel like he was very vague with his past relationship history, like he was like I was kind of a jerk and then I dated girls and they were kind of jerks. But I also have respect for that because I do think, like you sign up for the show and to put your life out there, but like these people don't, and like it is respectful to kind of keep their privacy private. But yeah, I was kind of like, as someone who's curious, I'm like, buddy, give me the tea, what happened?
Speaker 1: What did you do? What did they do to you?
Speaker 2: I want to know.
Speaker 3: I'm invested, I know, I know, but that is that's that is tricky And.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was. It was mature if and it was the right move. But as in like as a viewer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because anywhere you want to know, you want, you want all the dirt.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Okay, so then we go where were we at now? Were we got the group date?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: But I just want to ran up one thing that they did cut back to the house at one point during Aaron B's date, and they did show Aaron S And some of the other guys like it was a little bit of foreshadowing there of like the guys are I mature? Some people are here for different reasons. All of that stuff. I think Aarons said. Aaron As was like, I know who's here and who's ready, and I know who's not here, and for the right reason.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the thing you don't No, you don't know's there's been twenty three hours.
Speaker 2: You just met these people twenty four hours ago. You don't know like anyone that says them. I'm just like, I'm sorry, you're wrong. And I also and we'll get into this more a little bit later, but the fact that so many people and I feel like this happens more with the guys correlate like fun, like people that are just enjoying themselves having fun. Like they're showing these guys like jumping in the pool and having a drink. And they were like, they're not.
Speaker 1: Ready for marriage.
Speaker 2: Get me sitting over here, boring, immature, Like I'm ready for marriage, Like you can be fun and ready for marriage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like and also, what are they supposed to do if you're at the house and the girl you're seeing is on a date with someone else, Like you might as well have fun.
Speaker 1: While you're there otherwise, Like literally, you're just gonna sit anycauznessa doing otherwise. But I mean that's what I did in Paradise, but I was sick.
Speaker 2: But oh and then we can't forget to mention the Lauren Alena concert at the end of the night between the two of them was very cute and romantic.
Speaker 1: I've met her. I think I've met her. Really, Yeah, yeah, she was. I don't she was.
Speaker 3: I don't know if she was on the season prior before me on Dancy with the Stars, but she was definitely at a few other.
Speaker 2: Like as a performer or as a contestant or.
Speaker 1: You know what. I don't know, don't don't, don't quote me on any of this. You just know she was there. She was there.
Speaker 3: She was definitely at one of the shows that she's a beautiful boye Okay, So then we got the dodgeballs. The fourth time they're ever doing dodgeball?
Speaker 1: Was it the fourth? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, the fourth?
Speaker 3: You know, guys, and basically Speedo's throwing balls at each other.
Speaker 1: That's what we're doing here.
Speaker 2: The fall day when it came up, I was like, oh, not this again. But then I got I was so into it. I was like, who's gonna win, Pink or Green? I don't know, it's just it's just fun. Well.
Speaker 1: Something.
Speaker 3: One thing that stuck out to me, which probably didn't stick out to you, but was the cowboy saying that he played I think he played college baseball. He throws ninety six miles per hour. I don't know how he did.
Speaker 2: I did hear him say that, But those numbers meant nothing to me.
Speaker 1: That's fast, like.
Speaker 2: Ninety six miles an hour. I was like, yeah, that that sounds fast.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It also looked so hold out, like they looked freezing.
Speaker 1: I almost when I watched the show, I just don't notice the weather. You don't at all. This is the second time at all to look like a diced so windy.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, you didn't notice the fact the Oh my god, what's his name?
Speaker 1: The cowboy? Yeah, I'm freeting his name right now.
Speaker 3: We'll just call him the cowboy. Caleb Bean is the cowboy. I don't know if he killed the.
Speaker 2: Upside sing his hair when he was in his interviews because it was so windy out.
Speaker 1: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: As a girl who's been on the show and been on outdoor dates wearing little clothing, it's all I think about when I see them outside in cold weather. It's honestly, the the wedding dress date was the first group date of my season on The Bachelor, and to this day, I think that was the coldest I've ever been in my life, Like the closest I've been to crying from being so cold.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, I still feel the killed today, I can tell.
Speaker 3: So who uh so the one team wins? I believe that the Pink team, right, Pink team win? Yeah, I think it was the Pink team, and I think like the standout, Xavier was a standout.
Speaker 1: And then we have.
Speaker 3: Adrian gets the MVP, so he gets to go to the winning team.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's just like, oh, what a coincidence that the guy in the house, he's ready to start drama gets a boot onto the group day. But I will say he actually was like the best on that team.
Speaker 1: No, he was, I think I think I think it was Caleb. I think Caleb was the best. I mean, yeah, if he's throwing nice six whatever.
Speaker 3: But nobody, Xavier and John were by far like the best duo, and that's why they.
Speaker 2: Want Yes, I agree with you. I agree with you.
Speaker 3: So we get to the house and Braiden and Adrian start getting into it.
Speaker 1: So this is definitely a feud.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right now, like him or not, Braiden is making for great TV. Absolutely talks of like yes, sorry.
Speaker 2: So entertaining, and you can tell that Adrian is like he does not like Braiden, and Braiden is getting under his skin and Brayden is like kind of not.
Speaker 1: That face by Adrian.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, and he was really he was really busting his balls. It was pretty funny, you know. For me, like, I don't know if I consider Braden a villain. It's it's really hard to side on the side of the person that's like going back and running and telling Charity everything.
Speaker 1: It's hard.
Speaker 2: It's hard to it's hard to ever side with the person that is being such a like it's one thing that this has been going on for weeks and he's just like someone's got to gently bring this to her attention. We're literally day two, we're episode two, and he's running and telling Charity this stuff. I'm like, you've shot yourself in the foot so fast. Like for me, if I was Charity, like, this guy's immediately like we're not. It's not gonna work out between us.
Speaker 1: And those guys.
Speaker 3: The guys that do that, they end up sticking around, but then they get like they end up going home like number seven, and they know it because they're basically just the friend who is telling her everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, it's just never a good move. But well he's just he's so phased so fast. It's only gonna get worse if this is how affected he is.
Speaker 1: This quietly by But it.
Speaker 3: Didn't work out for neither of them because John b ended up or John we'll just call him Jack because I think he's going to jam on the show ends up getting the group Day rose, Yes, which seemed well deserved.
Speaker 2: I thought it was great. They had a really cute, fun chat. He said he played basketball for a year. It felt really flirty. He went in for a kiss. It was smooth. I liked him from episode one. Yeah, like, I'm a big fan of he's in your top four, He's in my top four for sure. I'm a big fan of his. I can't wait to see more of him. And yeah, I feel like the group date Woes rose. The Day Woes was well deserved. Your top four right now is looking pretty good. I know I'm down one because Josh went home, but he was my he was my risky pick. He was the one I was like, I feel like he might be a sleeper, and we didn't see much of him. But so far Aaron b and John they're both in my top four and they both got roses this week. Wow, so I'm feeling confident.
Speaker 1: All right, Well.
Speaker 3: Let's jump to the second group date. We get a little came all from Gabby and Rachel. Yes, Gabby, he's always pretty funny.
Speaker 2: Gabby's hilarious. She always cracks me up, and she.
Speaker 1: Always laughs at her her own Josh, it's the old switch. I always laugh when people do.
Speaker 2: That because that's half of what's funny to me, is her making the joke and then laughing at it.
Speaker 3: We actually went paintballing with Gabby, uh like a month ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a first time meeting or no, not our first time meeting her in person, but our first time like actually spending time with her.
Speaker 1: Did I have it?
Speaker 2: Ms? Hilarious?
Speaker 3: I have a video of Serena hiding hiding behind Gabby.
Speaker 2: See behind Gabby, I'm just behind her in the video. We're both hiding behind a gigantic rock trying to not get pelted with paintball.
Speaker 3: They were both screaming, it's actually very funny. I should have posted that.
Speaker 2: But at the end we both do each other and we're like, that was so fun. I won't be doing this again anytime soon.
Speaker 1: It's okay.
Speaker 3: Cut to we're on the group date, longest kiss ever. The guys are like making out with their own hands, showing how they would kiss, and then they're they're telling stories, and then Joey goes.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, but we can we just talk about these stories for a second. So each guy goes up, and at least from what we saw, it looked like they were all telling like these really sweet romantic stories about these like kisses they've had.
Speaker 1: I'm like, if I'm.
Speaker 2: Charity, I'm like, I don't want to hear about your hot makeout with your ex girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Like tell me something funny or embarrassing.
Speaker 2: I'm like like she's saying there and she's like, oh, that's sweet. I'm like, what, No, I'd feel like, okay, like great like lips, you know, Joey, Joey. For me, I would have liked I wanted someone to come up and tell something like embarrassing or funny or what John be did. I Oh my god, I'm not John Bee.
Speaker 1: Sorry, what Joey you?
Speaker 2: What Joey did was the best, Like, it was such a good idea.
Speaker 1: I loved it.
Speaker 2: The minute he said his story, I was like, he's got this in the bag.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was that was a power move because it was the he was the first one to like, all right, I'm gonna actually take what I say in.
Speaker 2: Being the mole miss Yeah and make it about Charity and make her feel special. And the fact that Rachel I know. I remember Rachel had a moment on her season where she was really frustrated because she made an appearance on a date and like none of the guys were making eye contact with her and like making her feel special. So I thought it was really sweet that she pointed out to Charity, like Joey won't stop looking at you. I thought that was just a cute little thing that she noted. But I will say Sean Lowe was the one who did the longest kiss her straight.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, from what.
Speaker 2: I remember, and obviously this has been like it's been a while. I don't think they were allowed to like part their lips from each other, because I remember thinking it was so awkward. Yeah, but these two were allowed to like make out so previous.
Speaker 3: So that record was three minutes and twenty two seconds, and they blow past it at four minutes and what twenty five second? Twenty four minutes and twenty five that's a long time to make out with.
Speaker 2: Someone, especially standing in front of it.
Speaker 1: But people, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I would have wanted to win that date for the purpose of getting the one on one time after, But I don't know if I would have enjoyed standing up there on a platform making out in front of a bunch of people for four minutes. That would have made me kind of uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: No, but least it's not like super hot like in Paradise at the end when we had like make out and like you're actually sweating and making out.
Speaker 1: That's that's girls. So at least if it's a little chilly in La like now you're worried about the weather.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Joe's like, I don't care about how your people are watching me, but at least it's chilly out.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's ah, what happened?
Speaker 3: Okay, So, so Joey crushes that date, yeah, and she's super into hand.
Speaker 1: How would you have.
Speaker 2: Felt being one of the guys standing and watching it though.
Speaker 3: I if I was one of the guys watching it, I'd be like, this is what this show is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I mean, obviously, if you're really into her this early on, like, yeah, it's gonna make you feel uncomfortable, but this is what you signed up for.
Speaker 2: See all of it, and we're staring like straight at them. I would not have looked. I would have stood there, done my part on the date, which their job is to stand in front row watch this go down. I would have dead ass looked at the ground the entire time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they could have.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, I can stand. I'll stand here if that's what I have to do. I'm not going to stare at them making out. I'll just stare at the ground for five minutes or whatever until it's done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's fair. I think that's that's probably what I would have been. Okay, literally like, guys, look away, look away, this is so weird. Yeah, yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: Okay, so then we'll go let's go back to the to the house after the date, and then the guys are telling the other guys what went down on the date. In Braden's like that it's disrespectful. What did he say classless? Did he stay classless?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: If I don't remember hearing him use the word class list, i'd have to go back and listen. But he definitely said disrespectful multiple times and basically said like I would have walked away.
Speaker 1: Would not have stood there and walked that that if he would have walked away.
Speaker 3: I don't have an issue with that, right, Like, if he's just like I'm just going to walk away because I don't want to watch this, I think that's I think that's fair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But at the same time, like you know, if you're going to walk away, like you're kind of making a scene. That's why I was like, just stand there and look at the ground or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, don't walk away that far.
Speaker 2: Turn around, yeah, turn around, like step to the side. Like I think that's fair. I don't think he's wrong in the fact that he's like I would not have wanted to stand there and watch that, and that would have felt really uncomfortable. But to go as far as saying like that's disrespectful, like you're in a relationship with like thirty other people, Like there's no normal, there's no like, there's no, I don't know.
Speaker 1: The rules are different.
Speaker 3: It's not disrespectful, it's it's disrespectful. If she is your girlfriend, you're her boyfriend and she does that, then it's disrespectful. But right now she's this is an open.
Speaker 2: Relationship and she didn't even know what was happening on the state. Yeah, okay, let's get more into this drama at the barbecue between Branden and Adrian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the bust right now. It's making the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it really is. So Adrian is going back telling Charity everything. Now Braden's getting upset. Like I said, it's hard for me to side with the person going back. I don't side with either of them, is how I'll put it. Yeah, I'm not on either of their side.
Speaker 2: But Bryden saying I have my bags packed and if this combos go, well, I'm leaving.
Speaker 1: Bad move.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you're threatening her with leaving this show. It kind of is just a red flag on like how he would handle like conflict in a relationship of like I'm mad at you and like if you don't give me the answer I want to hear, it's over. Yeah, Like it's just it's a red flag the way he's handled this, and then he goes to her and he says, to her, I wrote it down, he wrote, I'm I've been questioning your character and I'm surprised she just.
Speaker 1: Like blew past that one. I know, and you said it when we were watching it.
Speaker 3: That maybe to her that's refreshing because she's got all these guys basically coming up to her kissing her ass say like, you're the greatest year of the best year of this. So finally when somebody does, I guess question you, maybe it's kind of like, oh, like this is somebody.
Speaker 2: That's being honest with me and real. Yeah, yeah, I mean I do think like so many people you see being like I know you're amazing, I know your heart, like I know your character. And it's like Cherry's probably saying there's being I being like no offense, like you don't like I'm glad you assume that about me. And yes, she seems amazing in those things I'm sure are all true, But like to have someone come to you with all these assumptions about who you are probably gets exhausting. It's like, come to me and actually trying to learn who I am to make that decision for yourself. So I don't like what Brayden said at all, saying like I'm questioning your character, but like he didn't say like I think you have a bad character. He was like, I'm questioning who you are. I'm trying to figure it out. And I wonder if she found Yeah, that a little bit refreshing. Well.
Speaker 3: But he also like in the same breath he a knock on Brandon here, he should have like he basically said, like I'm packing my bags. This was disrespect on So yeah, but he should have said that to her then, like, yeah, I don't think he was is honest about how he was actually feeling about it. To her, I agree with you. I agree.
Speaker 2: I think to the men and behind the scenes he was way more vocal and angry than.
Speaker 1: He was with her.
Speaker 2: And I think if he had said I have my bags packed ready to leave because I feel like you were so disrespectful and class list, she would have been like, Okay, well pack your bags and leave then.
Speaker 3: But and I also don't think that's Adrian's place to say it, because right now Adrian needs to build this relationship.
Speaker 2: There's the thing we've seen two convos between her and Adrian and both times he's been talking about another dude, and we're on the second episode of this season.
Speaker 1: Like, it's never a good sign.
Speaker 2: No, it is not a good sign. He's set himself up for failure. In my opinion, I agree, and that's not to say like he's a bad dude, but I don't agree with these actions. And in this situation, it's just so hard now. I feel like to form this romantic connection when like all he's wanted to talk about is how he's so much more mature and ready than every other guy in this house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think for both of them, I just don't see either of them going that far at this point. I feel like this is now they've basically carved out this path for themselves.
Speaker 1: This is the one they're on.
Speaker 3: It's going to be a battle between those two, and it's going to be very hard to form a connection with her.
Speaker 1: With all this is leery. I agree.
Speaker 2: I think she actually really likes Breden though, because she looks like they get a one on one next week, and she's even when he was saying these things to her about having a difficult time, she's like giggly around him, She's giddy. So I think he's in the better position, even though I think once she finds out, you know, the things he's been saying, it's not going to work out than Adrian, who I don't. I haven't seen any sort of romantic connection between them yet, and I do feel like his tactic right now is putting down the other guy, saying they're not ready. You know, Brayden is being a problem in the house to build himself up of like, but I'm not like that, and I just don't think it's going to work out for either of them. But I think at Braiden is surprisingly in the better position than he is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for sure, I agree with that.
Speaker 3: How do you How do you feel about a cocktail party over a barbecue or a barbecue over a cocktail party.
Speaker 2: Oh, if I was the best, so much better, I'd be like, let's cancel cocktail parties and we're only doing barbecues.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, I just feel like there's so.
Speaker 2: Much more fun and relaxed and yeah, I mean, like it's fun to get dressed up like as a girl, like standing around in heels for twelve hours at a cocktail party rows ceremony versus being in sneakers like that there's just no comparison in my world at least.
Speaker 3: So then we go, let's go to the Rost ceremony. Of course, Adrian and Brayden are standing next to each other. I wasn't everybody that I thought should get a rose got one. I don't think I was shocked by anyone. Who do we have Spencer, John Henry? So I guess also there is two jobs.
Speaker 2: There was two shows a right, Peter, John Henry.
Speaker 1: Caleb Kay, Caleb A and Josh.
Speaker 2: And Josh was my my wild card pick. So I'm down to three.
Speaker 1: Josh. Yeah, Josh was a nice guy. It was nice.
Speaker 2: Yes, I liked him. But who knows, maybe we'll see a few of these guys in Paradise. Are guy Spencer's gone after a big impression Episode one.
Speaker 1: Sad to see him leave, But yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean I feel like, unfortunately for these guys at this point in the season, you know, the people that are going home early, we don't know as much. It kind of is till you get down to the middle at the end, it's like you're like, oh wow, kind of a little more shocked by the people going home.
Speaker 3: And then who any any outfits?
Speaker 1: Any fashion? Uh?
Speaker 2: A few fashion highlights. I don't know if there was anything that was a major standout to me. I will say Joey's outfit on the group date with the gray hoodie and the jean jacket I really liked. But I also we mentioned how he was your favorite outfit last week because it was something you would wear, and I was looking at it, I was like, this is also something that joe would wear. Like, you guys have a very similar style.
Speaker 1: I would definitely wor very like casual cool, put together.
Speaker 3: Joey right now, and we have Joey coming on this week, so we can't wait to talk to him right now.
Speaker 1: I don't know like.
Speaker 3: He he's he's the leader of the pack. You think, yeah, like right now, I really like that, and I think, yeah, that's going somewhere, but right now, it's Joey or Aaron, Joey or Aaron b Yeah.
Speaker 1: I guess you.
Speaker 3: Actually kind of have to put Braiden in there because he's a bunch of crazy shit.
Speaker 1: You have to put Braden. He's doing a bunch of crazy.
Speaker 2: Shite, is going to sneak his way up too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jesse.
Speaker 2: Was so overdressed for the beach date. It was actually crazy to me, Like he looked great. He obviously was styled so well and he looks amazing, but like he was wearing a.
Speaker 1: Suit jacket, he was wearing like a blazer. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, Jesse, you're at the beach, like it's okay to show up and in like a knit sweater, something a little more low key.
Speaker 1: And it wasn't even it was like I think it was. I think it was a wool saw.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. Wool's fine because it's cold, Like if he wants to dress warm, that's fine. But like Charity's in a little blue hoodie and jean shorts, and I just was like, you're just not dressed appropriately for this date in my.
Speaker 1: Opinion, Come on, Jesse, Jesse, what do you do?
Speaker 2: But you had great style, Let's let's be activity appropriate. But and then I can't not mention Braden's pearl drop earrings because honestly, they were giving. They were giving Bridle like I've been looking at some of those, yeah, for my wedding activities. I was like, Oh, I really like Braiden's eeriings. I wonder where he got them from. Those would be perfect from my bachelor.
Speaker 3: Party before or before we go, we saw highlights from next week's episode, But what what is something that we need to talk to Joey about? Do you have something specific that you're thinking. I'm basically asking you a general question. Is there anything like that You're like, Oh, yeah.
Speaker 2: I need to know about his career title. Yeah, I need to know about just his connection with Charity. What do he expects coming onto this show. I want to chit chat about his style because he's been knocking out of the park. I'm trying to think.
Speaker 3: I mean he did he didn't mention that his parents were divorced because his dad came out of the closet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh well, yes, definitely.
Speaker 2: We didn't get into that in this episode, so we'll have to get more into that or whatever he's comfortable talking about in next episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And there's been a little chit chat about his lack of eye contact with Charity in the first episode.
Speaker 3: In the first episode, but in this one he made it up because he made out with her for four minutes and twenty fives.
Speaker 2: That's true, that's true.
Speaker 1: And he was staring at her during the whole the whole Maybe he was making up for it.
Speaker 2: Maybe he like realized staff for episode when he didn't look at her one time, and he's like, I'm just never going to look away.
Speaker 3: But I think that's also so the no eye contact in the first episode that's the first time they're meeting. He probably was really nervous, and a lot of people when they're nervous don't make eye contact.
Speaker 1: That's like a like a giveaway.
Speaker 2: When my sister was literally just saying that she went on a first date and she's like, honestly, I have to like force myself to make eye contact because she's like, I'm nervous, and it's a very like eye contact. He can feel very intimate to someone who's shy.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, Okay, Well Joey's coming on this week, so make sure you stay tuned. Make sure to subscribe if you're not already, because we're dropping our exclusive interview with Joey and hearing more about the story later this week.
Speaker 1: Bye.