Speaker 1: One of two point seven Kiss FM. See Christy with you. I did have a morning hack today too, so I will tell you later. But if you're having a kid's birthday party and you're using balloons, be really aware, aware, beware, Like have you ever washed the balloons? Wash them? Yeah? Before you blow them up? No?
Speaker 2: I never do.
Speaker 1: All right, So someone did a little demo. I'm just gonna tell you now it's a bonus hack. Someone did a little demo of the raw balloon before they blow them up. They put the balloon in a bucket of water and the water turned really dirty. Gross's so you need to wash your balloon mouths, wash the balloon holes before you blow them.
Speaker 2: Yeh, because I mean they do have like a dusty they.
Speaker 1: Have a dust on them. Yeah. They put them in water and all of the balloons made the water filthy.
Speaker 2: Okay, what is that dust? Like?
Speaker 1: I don't care. I want whatever. I don't need it in me. I don't need it in me. Kid's birthday party and you're celebrating with balloons, Just wash the balloons today. Coros Sistany's got the guest hack, all right, what do you have I do?
Speaker 2: And this actually came to me as a systany epiphany the other day because I was like, oh, my gosh, I should share this hack because it will maybe help some other people. I was using my sharpie taking my notes during one of the Ryan's roses and like I usually do, and the sharpie got on my nail and it ruined my manicure. Oh, and I was like, ah, this sucks. And so it was like a big old streak across my pointer nail right here, and I remembered I don't remember how I realized that this could work. But if you take the eraser of any pencil or any eraser really, and you erase the sharpie of a heart surface like wherever the sharpie like left a streak, whether it be your countertop or metal, like, it really will work anywhere. And you just start erasing the sharpie. It'll it'll take away the streak.
Speaker 1: Rubber eraser will get rid of sharpe.
Speaker 2: It really will. Yes, And it's not on paper, but on not on paper, but it's a hard surface. Yes, So even if it got like on your computer, you can erase it on a mirror.
Speaker 1: Does erase it if you thumb lick And I can't remember, not really.
Speaker 2: No, but and so I told Margan. He's like, really, we could try it right now, And so I did, like a little dot right here on the counter, and then I erased it and it came off.
Speaker 1: These are two very usable hacks, I will says, and erase your sharp pee. Yes, necessity, sistany is the mother of invention.
Speaker 2: Cut.
Speaker 1: That's what they always say, Tanya.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what they always say.
Speaker 1: And necessity can always be tracked back to a ruined manicure. They say that too, Yes they do. Today's quote it is Friday. So I was thinking about this, and here it is. You do not get to choose the monster assigned to you, but you can't choose what you feed it. Ooh wow, it's spooky season. So I also like that too. I like that one.