Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News, The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 2: Let's take a look at some of the stocks on the move today on Paul Sweny alongside at Lexis Christophers, and we're joined by Bloomberg's Lisa tayl Lisa, what do you out for us?
Speaker 3: All right? I want to start with Amazon taker AMZN. Their share has been up as much as thirteen percent. I mean, this is an Amazon Web services story. The cloud unit posted the strongest growth rate in almost three years. Third quarter revenue thirty three billion dollars really ease Investorsphares because they were worried that it was losing ground to competitors, people like Microsoft's Azure Cloud Business, Alphabet's Google Cloud. Their total sales rose about thirteen percent, but a lot of it was around AI news. They said, it's shopping chat but chatbot Rufus is going to help deliver an additional ten billion in annual sales. I haven't seen Rufus roofs yes, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know if I want to see this. I got Alexis, I got Siri I needs. What else do I need? There's a there's a lot, okay.
Speaker 3: And then finally the CFO was saying that Amazon's invested heavily and the data centers are chips right to build operate the AI models that can generate the text or images automating processes. Cap X rose about sixty one percent to a record thirty four point two billion dollars.
Speaker 2: In the quarter.
Speaker 3: Too ironic though, that the AWS outage happened this past week.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, good point. But I mean just think of the numbers here. This is what blows me away. I've been doing this Wall Street stuff for forty years. The numbers blow me away. Just today, when a stock opens up thirteen percent, that'll be three hundred billion dollars of new equity value created for the shareholders. And just the flick of switch. And what does it do for mister Bezos? Yeah, exactly, Rich, Rich, go is the function. I'll be looking at that, just thinking about it. All Right, what else you got?
Speaker 3: Okay? So Apple, ticlar AAPL, their share has been up more than two percent. They said it's gonna have a jump and sale of the holiday season because of the new iPhones, and it really short investors that that product is going to be a growth engine for them, because they were kind of worried about it. The CFO said, revenue in the fiscal first quarter runs through December, it's going to rise by ten percent to twelve percent. He said, it's going to be our best iPhone quarter ever, so really behind it. If you look at the iPhone, I mean the new one, They updated the designs, they introduced this like ultra thin model called the Air, so there have been some up to to it. The lineup is the company's biggest money maker, accounting for roughly half of its revenue. So it's a big big I'm product buying it.
Speaker 2: You're still with my iPhone fifteen pro, thank you very much. Well.
Speaker 3: All made fun of me the other day because he asked for a charger and I gave him mind and he has the new one.
Speaker 1: And he's like, what is this?
Speaker 2: I mean, what are you doing to me? Alexis. He asked about Jeff Bezos. He is when you go to rich, go of the richest folks out there in the world. He ranks number three, two hundred and forty six billion dollars. If the stock opens up, say ten percent, he'll still be number three, but that's okay. Larry Ellison's number two with three hundred and sixteen billion, and Elon Musk is number one. It was four hundred and fifty six billion dollars, so there you go. Yeah, it could be more of a topsation. Mary Elson's had six. Larry Elson's had the best year in terms of net worth increase, one hundred and twenty four billion dollars a net increase in his net worth this year, so good for him.
Speaker 3: Gosh, oh gosh, let's go to someone else's doing but another Jensen Wong. Huh oh yeah, just another good one. Let's hit in video ticker MVTA. There just shares has been up more than two percent. So there's been actually a number of Nvidia deals and Vidy's going to supply more than two hundred and sixty thousand AI chips the Samsung Hyundai x SK group. These are deals broken with South Korea's government. Then on top of that, you have sources saying and Vidia's gonna invest as much as one billion in the AI company pool side, and all that said, you also have Jensen Wong saying that he hopes to sell the Blackwell chips to customers in China. Someday, okay, he total boilers.
Speaker 2: President Trump, you like, it's not gonna happen anytime.
Speaker 3: And originally he did. He said, you know what, I'm going to talk with you know, maybe I'll talk with Jijiping. And now it just didn't happen. But I mean, earlier this week it became, you know, the company to reach five trillion dollars in marketing apps. By the way, he is now Jensenflong is the ninth richest person.
Speaker 1: See the stockmover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.