Speaker 1: Scrubbing In with Tilly and Tanya rap an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello, everybody, we are scrubbing in. She's getting her dingle.
Speaker 3: Scrub a dova, scrub a deva scrub a deva scrub a dub dumb.
Speaker 2: That one was not so good. I was gonna say that didn't have a known tune to make Straight from your dome, Straight from the Dome. I can't believe no one's asked why why I'm not wearing a shirt today?
Speaker 4: You are wearing a sh.
Speaker 2: Right. I can't tell you said anything.
Speaker 5: My gosh, that was the most dad joke.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 2: It's so dad that Mark didn't even get in. I'm wow, you are wearing a shirt today.
Speaker 5: I was like, I'm confused. Is it like the national no shirt Day?
Speaker 2: Anywaysgifica Saidnyboy didn't pick that up. Yeah, I have camel. It's really cute, though. I'm gonna need one of those people.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: How you doing, did good? How you doing? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah. Do you have a RESTful weekend?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, rest recharge. Let me tell you something. Tell me about the circle of life. The circle of life.
Speaker 5: Okay, rest is so important.
Speaker 3: It is such a crucial element to our lives that we do not allow ourselves to do. Often, don't say we collectively as a we everybody's hustling and bustling, don't you agree.
Speaker 2: We Our society encourages and promotes the hustle and bustle more than it promotes rest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but even when you have kids, you can't really stop the hustle bustle.
Speaker 5: It just goes. The train just goes, you know, right.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I when I hit my nine hours and I get full rem on my or ring, It's like I'm a new person and I'm in my follicular phase, which means I'm like riding high like I am. I'm like California is soaring and I am on my way up to that top of that peak.
Speaker 2: I love California story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know it's not called that anymore. Well it's actually never called.
Speaker 2: That, but soaring over California. But now but they go they went.
Speaker 7: Back east, they go back periodically. Right now, it is soaring over the world.
Speaker 2: They go back that fast.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's a bummer especially or something. Yeah with the bendy Eiffel Tower, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like I like soaring over California better we're talking about a ride at Disneyland. By the way, the simulation, you know, it doesn't.
Speaker 3: Need to be in California, it could be any incorporated into any you're high, yeah, yeah, sore and high. Sorry, iangent your local roller coaster, yeah, your regional the exactly.
Speaker 5: Imagine that on its way up.
Speaker 2: And so that's where you are right now. Oh yeah, post So you got a total of like twenty seven hours of sleep.
Speaker 5: Glorious, twenty percent plus a ram each night.
Speaker 4: I mean, is that the goal twenty percent?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, yeah, oh yeah, that's is great news. You did wedding planning, oh my gosh, so much what seemed to be a very long family meeting unless you were just posting, oh so long.
Speaker 3: The whole weekend was a family meeting. It was glorious. But I will say I am so over hearing football all day on Sunday, Like I just like, I'm I need to get out of the house, is what I've realized.
Speaker 5: So that'll be on my to do this next weekend.
Speaker 2: I wonder if there's a way where he can have it on and then there's like music playing in the house, so it's like he's watching but you're not having to hear it because Hailey likes having We've gotten to the point where like sometimes if there's a game on, we'll put it on just as like background for playing games or something I love. I grew up. It's very nostalgic to me to have a game playing, right, But I'm not sitting on the couch watching all weekend. It's more like background noise if we're cooking or playing a game, whatever it is. But Haley can't stand the like them talking back and forth. She's like, oh, the men are like, oh, and now he threw it. This barn doesn't get it. But I'm like, oh, if it's just on a low setting or we have music playing, it's kind of like visually you can watch what's going on. It's just it's worth an effort. It's worth an efforts.
Speaker 5: It's worth a toss out. It's the float, the idea.
Speaker 2: Bye. Yeah, you just won't be able to play like your repeat offenders over and over again like that, like you tend to do. Right.
Speaker 5: How was your weekend?
Speaker 2: My weekend was good. We went to what did I do for this weekend?
Speaker 5: So if you think back, yesterday was Sunday, yes and in the day before.
Speaker 2: It was Saturday and Friday, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I just can't remember what happened Friday. Yesterday. I went to church, which I don't I haven't been to church, I think since Haley took me to that church which I talked about podcast and that was like two years ago. Yeah, it's been a minute. Which did you go to? I went to this one called New Abbey because I've heard of it. Keana was singing worship like she was singing worship and so she had invited me, and so was my first time. And I've never I'm not like anti church at all. I just I think going through my journey of kind of deconstructing and then reconstructing my faith, it's just always been like A hadn't found one. It kind of takes effort to find one that you really like. So when she invited me, I was like, oh, I can go see her singing, so if it's a church that I like. And it was so great. It felt so good to be there and like be in that environment and always does. And then we went and had lunch, and then I went on a long walk with Phoebe and then I started I felt like I was going down. I felt like I was getting sick. Oh no, yeah, but I feel fine today.
Speaker 5: How do we feel now? Your neck all day?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that was a choice. I didn't invite you in there. That was a forced upon me and yourself. Yeah, true, but I feel good. I took some oil over Regano wellness formula from from Whole Foods. Feeling great. Okay, I have a me. My immune system is built from strong an ox.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the Fronco sure yea sponsored by Ford.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's what I did. And then I feel like I did something Saturday and I can't remember what it was. What was it? I literally don't Oh no, we didn't do anything. We just played games.
Speaker 4: What games?
Speaker 2: We played? Code Names. That's our favorite game.
Speaker 4: I think I've played that. It's so fun, fun.
Speaker 2: It's so fun. And then okay, so there's this app I guess if you play Wordle. You know this. I just recently got into playing Wordle, which is like three years lay, but I love it. I played every day. And then there's this other game on the New York Times app that's called Connections, and I realized I love that game and it's kind of like Code Names, like it's the same concept of trying to.
Speaker 1: Play code names. I can from it now. It's very fun. But I've played Connections for since it started.
Speaker 2: I love Connections, by the way.
Speaker 1: I don't like to brag, but in a couple of days, I'm doing my thousandth wordle wow wow, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Well, now there's this cute little thing because I've just always done it by myself, like i never have invited Haley and because I'm like, maybe she doesn't want to do this, so she now we do it together. So if she's are we going to do our wordle and Connections? And are many crosswords?
Speaker 7: So it's so little Alison, did I do this every night in bed together?
Speaker 2: That nothing makes me happier than being on the.
Speaker 4: Same we we do.
Speaker 7: Uh we kind of react out loud as we're playing the games, but then during the mini you need complete focus because it's timed. Yes, so we do this thing outside of kill me. I'm saying this on the bob Bit, She'll say, I'm doing the mini. Silence is golden, Like, shut up, I'm trying to focus here.
Speaker 4: My record on the mini is six seconds.
Speaker 5: I literally have no idea what.
Speaker 4: You're talking six seconds I did it.
Speaker 1: My record for a long time was eight and then I got to six six seconds. No, the mini crosswords what it's the New York Times puzzles?
Speaker 2: But I don't know it. You should do you and Robbie would love to do this.
Speaker 5: That's word every day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should do it with him. It's really fun. It's really good and fast.
Speaker 4: Everybody does connections too, and you could do that.
Speaker 2: With him probably. That's really fun.
Speaker 7: Strands is very fun too. I'm big into strand.
Speaker 2: Introduce her to Strands.
Speaker 4: I don't like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's that's our new Wow, we're just getting younger and younger. What time of day do you do the puzzles at night? Okay, like as we're getting to bed.
Speaker 7: Me too, and everyone else i've met says they do it first thing in the morning so it doesn't get spoiled, and also like to wake their brain up. But I look forward to it all day. It's like when I look forward to the most.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't think I follow anyone that spoils this.
Speaker 5: From I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't either. Really cool people better talk about sports and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well it was it was nice to be home I'm going to Louisiana to see my nephews play football then their football games next week.
Speaker 4: Fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they all so, they're they're age range is fifteen to he'll be eight eight. Yeah, fifteen to eight, okay, And they all play football and I've never They've all played football for years, like flag football and stuff. But my oldest nephew is in like high school football now. So now that they're all playing, I was like, I'm just going to go and spend the you know, four days watching.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you something at high school fotball? What I love high school football? And here's why it is frozen in time. If you're at a high school football game and I've played this game and it's really fun, you sit there and you try to think of any reason it's not It could It couldn't be the nineties. It couldn't be the eighties. It couldn't be the seventies. It's exactly the same. The scoreboards have not been upgraded. The feels the same, The whistle the refs are using the same. Is it still their thrown of the black? You still don't understand the announcer. It still sounds like crowd the marching band. The only difference I could find is, of course everyone in the crowd is staring at these black rectangles in their poems, and the music the band's playing is often from this decade or a recent decade. Other than that, this moment could be the fifties, it could be any decade. And that's what I love about high school football.
Speaker 2: That's so true. I haven't been to a high school football game, and I would say since maybe I was.
Speaker 1: I hadn till my daughter's got to the high school. Then I was there, Oh bless you, and then I was like, wow, this is completely unchanged. It's fascinating.
Speaker 2: I'm going to take note of that.
Speaker 1: But how many things in the world right now are unchanged? Let me tell you toasters ketchup.
Speaker 4: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: Ketchup, like you know, like the packet style, like the little you know. True, but my mom said she was like, I was really fascinated because all the high school girls had the exact same out fit on. She was I literally thought it was a uniform that they were all in. What were they wearing just like the like the tennis skirt with like a little T shirt, you know, just like a very tiktokie like, and I said, well, it's different now with social media because they see what other people are wearing, so then they go, well, I want to wear that, so then they put that on. So she was like, there was no, Yeah, there's just they were all on the same thing, to the point where I thought it was a uniform.
Speaker 1: They that's alarming any because they rebel against uniforms, and yet they all kind of flock to their own uniforms.
Speaker 2: I wore uniforms, and I loved having a uniform.
Speaker 4: Interesting.
Speaker 2: I loved it. I loved it was never a thought that I had to think about what I was gonna wear. Yeah, just set out for me. But I did have to battle getting my skirt a little shorter than the rules were. Yeah, which was fun. Yeah, mom, come on, just like half an inch more.
Speaker 5: I would always roll my skirt when I got out of the corner, but.
Speaker 2: Everyone would get in trouble whatever, and you roll it back down.
Speaker 3: It's they come with a credit card, didn't Mine always had to be a credit card above.
Speaker 2: The knee our fingertips.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, mine was a credit card above the knee.
Speaker 4: Getting paid for your skirt leg.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, now, that would be an interesting school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that was not it. Did you all have any interesting things happen over the weekend?
Speaker 7: I went, I was in New York last week because I wasn't here, I was so jealous. It was so much fun. I was with Uh, well, I was there for work. But when we uh, when we weren't at work, Alson came with me. We did something every night we were We were in New York for a week and we saw O Mary, this incredible play. Uh that's by Uh. It's so so funny and if you're in New York, you should see Oh Mary.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 7: We went to the Jimmy Fallon Haunted House. We went to this like Pumpkin Maze thing in upstate New York. We went to uh Sleepy Hall. We seen Sleeping Hall of for a couple of days, went on the cemetery tour.
Speaker 4: And uh.
Speaker 7: Then we went to the second largest mall in America. And I was talking to Mark actually while we were driving to the airport, and I went to the American Dream Mall in New Jersey and had a great time. And that's that's what we did last week.
Speaker 2: Is it second to mall of America?
Speaker 7: Here's the thing. Wikipedia says that American Dream Mall is the biggest, but then the American Dream Mall's website says the Mall of America is the biggest by a million square feet, like a significant margin. So I posted ratic. A lot of people say Mall of America is bigger. Whatever, you know, American Dream is pretty big.
Speaker 2: A million square feet, yeah, four.
Speaker 7: Million square feet from all of America. I believe American Dream is three million. They have three theme parks inside that mall.
Speaker 1: It's amazing that malls are dying like crazy, but yet these two malls seem to be the ecosystems.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we went to Minnesota, went for a family trip to go to Mall of America.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, I'm so jealous.
Speaker 4: How was it?
Speaker 2: It's good? I mean, And then I went. I went the first time I flew out to visit Haley on tour. When I surprised her we went to Mall of America. I won her I want a basketball from shooting a basketball, she was like, she you know, when you see someone they have like hard eyes like she had when I made the shot, it was like a hard eye emoji.
Speaker 7: How good?
Speaker 2: Wow? And then we rode the roller coaster inside the mall, which I couldn't compute that I was on a roller coaster in the mall. That was kind of weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's like how the roller coasters are in Vegas. Like in Circus Circus, there's there's like those. It's not a theme park.
Speaker 2: Is it a theme park?
Speaker 3: I'm not really sure, but it's in circus Circus. You're in a ride, but you're in like a casino.
Speaker 4: It's weird, weird circus circus.
Speaker 7: That's my tradition. At the iHeart festivals, I always do the New York New York roller Coaster. Another one that's so fine and so scary because it's a casino, not a theme park, and they don't know how to maintain that thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, scary. Gambling, gambling your life, Mark, How is the oldest daughter in college going?
Speaker 1: I'm better better the first few weeks with a little rocky, but things are going better now. She has joined a sorority. Tany actually gave her some good console sorority life. Yes, she's an Alpha coy Omega whatever that o to go?
Speaker 6: Do you know?
Speaker 2: I was, I was a legacy and I for Alpha ca Omega and I was Sickmacapa. It was. It was drama.
Speaker 4: Gosh, yeah, wow, So what does that mean? Your mom was alpha?
Speaker 2: My all my aunts and my mom, oh my god, and my cousin.
Speaker 4: What a rebel.
Speaker 2: I didn't even realize. I was just like, well, my friends are going to so I'm going to sick Ma Kappa. Yeah, it was a thing.
Speaker 4: So she did that. That's fun.
Speaker 1: She also joined an a cappella group, so that's fun. So she's got her social circles kind of lined up. Her classes are set because it takes you weeks because you're on waiting lifts and all that has to kind of play out.
Speaker 4: And it did. And we're going down this weekend for parents weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 7: What's the name of the a cappella group?
Speaker 1: Uh, Daughters of Triton. They're the Tritons. They're the Daughters of Tried and the Dots for short.
Speaker 4: So it's cute. Some of them are cuter, some names are cute than others. But they all have the cute little names. Love it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then my other daughter, on Friday nights, we go out to pizza places and rate them. Do you think we do like a TikTok or something. She's too embarrassed to do that, so we just kind of do it.
Speaker 2: And I tell you it's so genius.
Speaker 4: I thought it'd be cute, like a daddy daughter piece of Yeah, I don't think you already have the girl.
Speaker 2: The scrubbers will be like, oh, yeah, it could be fun.
Speaker 4: But she didn't mind it. But we still do it in our notes app. It's a funny tradition we have and then may get ice cream and go to Tifa and get ice cream and play games. That's so fun, And I started, nobody wants this and it's great. It's really good.
Speaker 2: I message her, trying to ask her to come. No, I didn't. I just said I sent like a really nice message, like I've been a fan for song. It's so fun to see you. Like if she respond no, I don't even think she saw it. But if she does, happen to open it one.
Speaker 5: Day she's like, we just need the scene and then just get in there.
Speaker 2: What's the scene so that she saw it?
Speaker 5: Would you come on our podcast? We would love to have you on our podcast. Your story is very similar to.
Speaker 3: My podcast co hosts. I would love for you to come. Yeah, discuss, but we did invite her on.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you thing you talking about you're talking about a.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you a life lesson I learned many many years ago. Someone's no today could be a yes tomorrow. Just because it's a no today does not mean it's a no.
Speaker 2: Maybe for season two she'll be she'll maybe we have so we'll have time to'll work on that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, so I'm not I'm not. I might be down, but we're not out.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: No, Well, I did want to discuss there was a recent breakup in Bachelor Nation and abroad. There was, but we'll talk about it right when we come back with this, all right.
Speaker 3: I crossed the line in my relationship this weekend that I wasn't sure I wanted to discussed.
Speaker 2: But I will discuss. Yeah, before we talk about the breakup that has happened, I want to talk about something that that that hasn't broken you and Robbie yet. No, it has not.
Speaker 3: But it was a boundary that I never wanted to cross that unfortunately had to get cross this weekend.
Speaker 6: And so.
Speaker 3: I'm constipated like all the time the weekend, just like chronically, like I don't use the restroom every single day like most people. Most people go multiple times a day. I don't, so it's very exciting when I do. So the other day, I was excited. I did what I had to do, and that is the one time that the toilet did not flush. So let me tell you something about your girl, Tanya. She knows her way around a plunger.
Speaker 5: I am a modern woman. I have plunged for decades on my own.
Speaker 2: I know how to use it.
Speaker 3: I have like a really good technique, like I've always like, I just know how to use a plunger. I never asked him to plunge anything ever, because I can do it up myself, right, So I'm like doing it. And when I tell you, I was doing it for like twenty five minutes, I was getting sore.
Speaker 5: I was like sweating. I was like it's not working.
Speaker 3: I'm not getting the angle, like something's just like not happening. And I'm like panicking because I'm just like I have to do this. And then I was like, uh, we just had the plumber come out the day before because we had something stuck in our garbage disposal literally the day before, and I like peek over and I'm like baby, we might need to call Benny to come back. And he was like, we're not calling Benny because to plunge the toilet like I'm going to go up there. And I was like no, no, oh, you gave up and went downstairs. I had to give up because I was sweating. It was like twenty five minutes and me like working at it, and I was like I can't do it anymore. I can't do it and I can't leave it. Yeah, so how to let him do it he needs to do yeah, And he just did it and didn't even like comment nothing in two seconds?
Speaker 5: Do we know that relief within two seconds?
Speaker 4: And I was just like, what did you do differently?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Did you ask him about his technique? And I watched it.
Speaker 3: Oh, it was a plunge, but he does like a multiple plunge like I plunge it and then I let it.
Speaker 2: No, you do little yeah, little like just in I appreciate that my touch the microphone gros. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So that happened the wedding Solon Yeah, and uh, we'll never talk about it again.
Speaker 2: It's so funny because when stuff like that happens with Haley and I, she's like, I don't want to talk about that never happened, anything that's like mildly embarrassing. She's like, I don't want to rehash it, but I love giggling at stuff like that and rehashing it. So it's really a complicated dynamic between us because I'm like, remember when, and she's like, oh, we are not discussing that.
Speaker 4: Are you the designated plunger in your relationship?
Speaker 2: I would prefer not to ever do have to plunge anything. She's done, agreed, everybody should plunge on the row.
Speaker 5: Take it upon ourselves to please try.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If she's tried and is like I can't get it, she she also like, will do everything to make sure I never.
Speaker 6: Have to do that.
Speaker 5: I did everything that I could possibly do.
Speaker 2: Like I'm telling you.
Speaker 5: I was sweating.
Speaker 3: I was taking off my clothes because I was like so hot and like stressed, and like meanwhile, he's just like working on the website, like our wedding website, and I'm sitting here like I know, I'm like, God, I love you.
Speaker 4: I hope he puts something on the website about that moment.
Speaker 5: No, never, we are never discussing that.
Speaker 2: No never. Yeah, I'll even plunge the toilet for you forever. I'm so mad when if, y'all, do you have an issue if if he says love you instead of I love you?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, oh really?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like you say something like you're like I love you. You can just be like love you, question Mark, No over text is one thing. But I'm saying, if you're like in the house and you're leaving, it's like love you.
Speaker 3: Oh he would never Wow, I never you would never dare you would never dare?
Speaker 2: Why? Well, because I guess it's a scrubber. Rode in and asked, do you think that saying love you to your significant other has the same meaning as I love you? And she says she argues all the time with her husband that by saying love you to me, it's a blanket statement. Where he says I love you, he is saying he himself loves me. Call me crazy, but I feel like there's a difference some one of your opinion.
Speaker 4: I think she has a point. I think I use love you for like people here love you.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love you is a different level.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I would never say I love you to Easton, even though I do, I wouldn't say it because it's weird interesting.
Speaker 2: I don't see a difference between Like, I don't hear those. I think if it was written out, I would be like I love you, Yeah, I would do that. But saying it, I don't have a difference. But if she ever says love, yeah, and I'm like, I'm sorry, excuse me, Leah, are we that's Crusty's what's going on?
Speaker 6: Love?
Speaker 2: Yeah? She's like I didn't say that. I'm like, yeah you did.
Speaker 7: I've been hit with a U two. That's great.
Speaker 2: I do you two when I'm mad? Just so. Then she replies and she's like, are you okay? I'm like, actually, funny you should ask you know? Love?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, you two is that's worse.
Speaker 7: That was another pressure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that was my mother.
Speaker 1: Although you talk when she's trying to do those that six second mini crossword, you're gonna get that you too.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, silence is golden.
Speaker 2: So Cat and Jason have broken up. We didn't even have want to talk about it.
Speaker 5: I know, we couldn't even get mom looking up. I was upset about that.
Speaker 2: Actually, you know, I have to say I really appreciated just the direct video that she put out that was like, raw, we broke up. I don't want to talk about it. I just wanted you to know.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was taking notes because I thought if I ever need to address something.
Speaker 3: But it's respectful because she's like you you you watching, I've been watching my relationship. I've plastered it all over, so you're invested, you're involved, and I'm going to be straight up and honest with you.
Speaker 2: I respect it. That's what I'm saying. No one does that, No, there's no no, no.
Speaker 5: No, no, everybody else does.
Speaker 3: Like the subliminal like subtweets of the quotes of the heartbreaks breakthrough.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, it's like something you do, totally do.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I just feel like I really appreciated the direct even though people always want more, it's like, well, what happened? We deserve to know what happened? No, you don't, but I liked it that. It was like I wanted to tell you.
Speaker 3: I do also find it interesting and I could be wrong as to now, but last time I checked, she had scrubbed her page clean of him, and he did not scrub his page clean of her.
Speaker 2: What does that mean in your perspective? What does that mean from your perspective? She was hurt, like he initiated the breakout.
Speaker 5: I don't know, but she was hurt.
Speaker 4: You said that. That was what Jason said was it was amicable.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: It sounds like it was amicable for him, right, Maybe not for her because that's based on the statement and the scrubbing.
Speaker 4: It sounds to me like she's a little ticked ticked.
Speaker 2: Well without getting like not obviously we don't know then, we don't know what happened. But she has a daughter. She lives in Florida, and she probably if her ex lives in Florida, the father of her child, she probably isn't able to leave. So it's probably kind of came down to are you will you moved to Florida? And maybe he was like I can't do that, right. I don't know, but I mean I saw people talking about that. I'm like, well, that makes to little sense because it is complicated when there's a child involved that has another parent and you're kind of you know, yeah, you have to stay there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I guess wouldn't you know that going into it, But maybe.
Speaker 2: Before it got more serious than it was, it was like, hey, after trying this and doing the distance and seeing if it could work. I don't know if it's going to so maybe there was an amicable element to it, but again we don't know anything that's.
Speaker 5: Especially spec elation.
Speaker 3: Well I call it investigative work truly, because I noticed the scrub, I noticed the non scrub.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Tinks posted a video today and she was like, just so you know, going into like this fall, if you're date dating and out single dating in this world, you don't have like you don't get a prize for being the calm, cool, collected girl. Like there's not a man that you're gonna date that at the end of you being chill and waiting for him to like get his stuff together, that's gonna be Like you were so patient. I really appreciate you doing that. So she was like, just go Ferrel, be crazy, be the crazy girl that you need to be. And I don't know if I like that advice. I know, but I was thinking about I have friends that are in the dating world, and I was with someone the other day and it was the guy wasn't making a move, but he was. He asked her out, but then he didn't make the plan to ask her out, like to to go out, you know, it's like, right, roll, let's hang out this weekend. And then the girl's just waiting to be like, oh is he going to give me a day? Is he giving me a time? And I'm like, dang, like it's getting rough out there. Well, you know what, they say, another one, here we go.
Speaker 5: If it's the right person, Shoot, what is it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: I know it home on, I'm looking out, I know it off the best piece of dating advice. If they like you, you'll know, If they don't, you'll be confused.
Speaker 2: But someone at the table with us goes, this is his standard of how he's pursuing you before y'all are even in a relationship. Then what will the standard be once you're in the relationship? And I was like wow. And then this other girl was dating hanging out with this guy and he was like, I'm not ready to be in a relationship, but they were still hooking up. And this the woman who gave the good advice again, she goes, why are you still She was like, what do you want? And she goes, well, I want to be in a relationship, and she goes, well, but he told you, then why are you hanging out with someone who doesn't want to be in a relationship. But she goes because I really really like him, and she goes, but do you like yourself more? And I was like, you should be a dating coach.
Speaker 4: Huh you what is it that Becker just said that makes you think you should be a data coach?
Speaker 2: Because I think I could give advice like that. Okay, No, I think you would be able to give advice. I don't know that it's advice that you yourself have taken or would take. Please please, please please. I would live talk on your friends. I would literally be like, do not respond, do not do this, and then you go to like Rikel or someone that would be like, well, if it's meant to be, you would never come to me because I was never giving you the advice you wanted to do.
Speaker 3: I could cherry pick my best friends, like to a tea, because I would know exactly what each one of them would tell me to do in every situation. So whatever I wanted to do, I would go to that friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Raquel was always the one that was like, you guys are meant to be together. If it's meant to be, it'll be.
Speaker 3: Don't play these games like that was Raquel's path every single time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I was like, don't text him, don't respond.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I play these games.
Speaker 2: Play the games. I was just like, he ended it, so move on, love you, Robbie. Got it all work out. I thought you didn't listen to me. Okay, So ten must handsome men in the world according to science.
Speaker 4: It was a sore spot because I didn't make the list. Oh well, little bit, we're.
Speaker 7: Probably eleven and twelve.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say if they had done fifteen, yeah, but they only did ten for this round, so I.
Speaker 5: Don't even know all ten of these met.
Speaker 2: Yeah. We have a photo reference though. Yeah. It's a facial cosmetic surgeon, Doctor Julian Dulci da Silva used the Greek golden ratio of beauty to determine the most ten handsome men in the world. I'm just curious if we agree on these. Okay, We're going to start with Aaron Taylor Johnson. He was do you know this person?
Speaker 5: At literally in life?
Speaker 2: He was in Kick Ass Avengers, Age of Ultron Bullet Train.
Speaker 7: He was in Fall Guy recently.
Speaker 4: Half a Fall Guy. I love it.
Speaker 2: He didn't like it either.
Speaker 7: Wow, Oh my god, I'm team fall Guy over here. He's the movie star that he's the bad guy. Oh yeah, his son double yea.
Speaker 5: Literally never seen him in my life, Like he does kind of look like Ryan Gstly.
Speaker 2: No, I don't agree with this. He's handsome, but I'm not like in the world. No, I meant a no for me. Okay, Lucien loves count great name.
Speaker 4: I never heard of him, but.
Speaker 5: This is the guy from Emily in Paris, and he is.
Speaker 2: Fine. He is very handsome on this. Yeah, I get his structure and face. I get it. Yeah, so I would say, okay, agreed, very handsome Paul mescal He's in Normal People and Gladiator too.
Speaker 4: We're gonna put these up on Instagram so we can play a long way.
Speaker 2: Crystals to me, he's giving me nick.
Speaker 5: By al Vibes.
Speaker 7: This picture is interesting. Can I know Sam put this together? And I know Sam is a big Paul mescalfan, and I don't think this is a great picture of him. I think it's also like.
Speaker 1: A trend with the gen Z guys that they kind of don't Not only do they not shave, they also don't tend to their facial hair at all. They always look like they just got out of bed.
Speaker 4: And I'm not a big fan of it. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know because it looks like they smell like sleep. Nothing worse I know, and to tell me I'm wrong.
Speaker 5: No, Paul, Paul looks like he has a nice cent, well normally but in this photo.
Speaker 2: But I think he's really I think he's really handsome. I haven't studied his face enough or seen anything that he's in to really know if I agree or disagree. Do you have an opinion on this?
Speaker 5: Uh, it's gonna be a it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be May fifty fifty on him.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, so it's not a guess, it's not a Next we have Robert Pattinson. Well, agree, interesting, chiseled god? Interesting? Not quite god? Was it Greek God?
Speaker 4: I get disagree?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I disagree. I was never I was never like one.
Speaker 4: Und I get it with him. I get it. He's bad.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 4: You don't get cast as Batman if you're if you're a schlub, you know, I don't think.
Speaker 2: He's a slub. I'm saying, most handsome men in the world. Okay. Next we have Jack Loudon from Dunkirk. Mary, Queen of Scott. Never seen him before in my life. No, I don't agree. No, okay, I'm looking at other pictures of Paul mescal and he's handsome. He's handsome. The ne have an accent too, helps it? Yeah. George Clooney, yes, listen, I can't remember what it was what I was watching, but it was young George Clooney. Wow. I like old George me too. But I'm just saying, like, you see him, you see him older and you know, like he's so handsome, but you see him younger and you're like, wow, what a vision.
Speaker 5: So this is where the list really ramps up for me.
Speaker 2: Oh it ramps up here. Yeah, yeah, I agree. Nicholas Holt, oh yeah, from X Men and Mad Max in the Favorite.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, yes, yes, uh he has pretty eyes.
Speaker 2: I don't know him. What's him? Used to date Jennifer Lawrence?
Speaker 4: I think probably from X Men. Maybe they met our next man, this next one.
Speaker 2: I really agree with Charles Melton from Riverdale in May December. So stunning, gorgeous man, gorgeous.
Speaker 5: Gorgeous to his first concert?
Speaker 2: What was his first concert? Wow? They would have been a beautiful couple. It's not too late. I mean she's kind of dating.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I'm just saying no, no ring ring, nothing.
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding. I don't believe that Adris Elba very handsome has been people's sexiest man alive.
Speaker 4: And that accent is just a knee buckler.
Speaker 2: He's just like, yeah, he's got it.
Speaker 5: Commanding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's got a command commanding, commander in chief, if you will, yes. And then the last one is Shaw Shaw Root Khan, known as the King of Bollywood, one of the most iconic and successful actors in Indian cinema. I don't know him, so I'm only looking at a photo of him. I'll tell you that great hair it's giving me dreamy handsome. But again, I would say I have I have others that could fill this list, such as Brad Pitt. Like young Brad Pitt is the most beautiful man you think. So when he when they opened the door, when he guest starred on Friends, they opened the door and he's standing there. It catches my breath every time. Oh my gosh, Haley and I both I feel comfortable saying that because of Haley she loves them. Matt Bomber perfect face, yea perfect face.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, May he's the guy that was at Matthew Dude, what's the guy that was?
Speaker 2: Uh? Sam? Who is the guy that was at epic Epic con that everyone went crazy for that we could hear he's on more.
Speaker 1: Yes, And if I may, Justin Hartley from This is Us and Tracker, that's the face I would like to have.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, okay, face I would like to have.
Speaker 4: A face would be Justin Hartley's face.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 7: I have the women from the same study.
Speaker 2: Yes, we don't want to objectify woman.
Speaker 7: There's a few people we haven't heard of it. Just to run down the top, Judy Comber is number one. I don't know who that is, but jo Jody Comer, Ki Zinda Yeah, Fellah, Yeah, Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift, Jordan Dunn, Jordan Done.
Speaker 2: I thought that was a guy.
Speaker 7: Uh, I'll get you that person's in the phone in a second. But Kim Kardashian Yeah, and then these last two Deepica Paduke Cone and Ho Young Jung.
Speaker 2: I know who that is? She from? She from what's the show on Netflix where people would step on the the one hundred challenge or whatever? Oh oh oh oh oh a good game. So is that her from squid Game.
Speaker 7: She is a Korean model and she was the Squad Game.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, she's so beautiful. That's to Hailey West for Halloween a few years ago. Oh yeah, what are you going to be for? You need to tell me, Haley Kyokos and all on that list at this but I don't know yet. What are you all going to be? I don't know are you all going to address up with the kids? You a should do like a fun like they're past that. Oh can't be told what to be? Right, I mean, it's just like they want to do their own thing. They do their own thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, Well who might do Ryan and Banna Ryan Seacresbana Fortune.
Speaker 2: I love that that'd be. So what if he did like spray painted his hair like blondish, blondish, not blonde, but blondish, light brown. Ryan Seacrest is like light brown here, right, it's darker these days, darker. It's like giving Robbie. Honestly, I think he could if he just lightened it a little bit. I feel like you could look just like him. Yeah, so we'll see. That's fun. Yeah, no plans though for Halloween.
Speaker 4: Sorry to hear that, Yeah, sorry to hear that.
Speaker 1: On that note, so we have a listener submitted fun activity for us to do. It's not really a game, but it's a fun activity.
Speaker 2: Okay, should we do it when we come back?
Speaker 4: I think that'd be great.
Speaker 2: Great, all right, we're back, So Mark, do you have a fun activity?
Speaker 1: I heard from a wonderful listener name Jessica Dobbs. Is her name, Jessica Dobbs. Not a great time to have last name Dobbs. I'll bet it from the news a lot. Anyway, I've been away a listener since Becca came out. I was such a fan of hers while she was on the Bachelor, but having only followed her on Insta from there, I was so surprised when she came out. So I came to the podcast to continue to support her and get caught up with her life. And from there I binged the podcast and immediately became fast friends with Tanya, Mark and Easton too. It was so fun listening from the beginning, knowing in real time that you all had found your people along the way. I rooted for Tanya with every date, knowing soon as you would find her red star who she was head over her heels in love with and with Becca. I felt in on the secret with the gang, having already known she was dating Haley. I applaud you all for your use of pronouns. I only ever heard one slip up, and I was listening really hard for them.
Speaker 4: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: I'm in the Fort Worth, Texas area, and here it is fair season, and no one does it better.
Speaker 4: Than the Texas State Fair.
Speaker 1: We're known for having one of the biggest and best state fairs in the country, and one of the obviously obvious reasons where tend the fair is the yummy and greasy fair food. Every year there are a new creation, some delicious, some strange.
Speaker 4: For us to try.
Speaker 1: Given Becca and Easton's love of fair food, I thought it would be fun to play Smash or Pass Texas State Fair Food Edition. I've selected a few, but most of these were award winners from this year. Let's see which weird and tasty things y'all be willing to try, only for Tanya to eat the entire thing after claiming never to eat any of it.
Speaker 4: For you over to Becca, please, that is for you.
Speaker 2: Look what she did.
Speaker 4: She made a whole power point here. Oh so I give one to Easton too. You kise.
Speaker 2: We have a whole power pot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a whole PowerPoint from Jessica, And thank you Jessica. This is so sweet.
Speaker 1: So the first item the Russo's cotton candy bacon on a stick. It's a thick, twelve inch piece of bacon, cooked to perfection with a cotton candy glaze on top.
Speaker 5: Disgusting.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. I'm not a huge thick I'm not a huge bacon gets thick. I think it's long.
Speaker 4: She says, thick.
Speaker 2: Twelve inches long though, is long and thick? Yeah, long and thick, So that that would throw me off right off the bat. But I think the taste would be delicious because cotton candy is basically just sugar, fluffy sugar, so it'd basically be like a maple syrupy bacon, which I think tastes really good. So of course I would try it.
Speaker 4: Smash Tanya like pass to aggressive past then.
Speaker 2: But then I'd be like, oh my god, it tastes so good, and she goes, well, let me let me tell you. I don't even like bacon. Oh what about turkey bacon? That would be a story.
Speaker 7: I would smash it so fast, so fast. This is innovation.
Speaker 1: This is brilliant hot chicken pancake poppers. It is Nashville hot chicken and pimento cheese rolled into a ball, dunked and pancake batter, fried top with Servacha honey and Nashville hot powdered sugar.
Speaker 2: No, no, that's where you lost me. Racha honey.
Speaker 4: Oh it's so good. That's the best part.
Speaker 2: I used it am every day. It had me.
Speaker 5: This one had me and then it lost me.
Speaker 2: With no honey, it'd be a pass. Okay, I'm going smash for sure.
Speaker 4: Easty, I do pass. Really Yeah.
Speaker 7: The the pancake in the pimino cheese is giving me paws.
Speaker 1: I would need a lactate, but I would I would be happy to try that. Baby strawberry popped tart begneful. It's a begnet and a waffle topped with strawberry filling, a sweet vanilla icing drizzle, whipped cream, and sprinkles.
Speaker 2: My mouth is watering.
Speaker 4: Smash this smash away hot cheetos.
Speaker 2: No, No, I haven't. I don't need to hear anymore.
Speaker 1: Half a hot dog and half mozzarella cheese battered with wheat and rice flour coated with Panco bread crumbs and deep fried, then.
Speaker 4: Coated with spicy mao and hot Cheetos crumbs. Where do I sign up?
Speaker 7: Smash smash, smash half.
Speaker 2: I don't even like flaming ho chios.
Speaker 3: Why would I want it wrapped in a hot dog fry with Panco chips?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: This is the Laze Potato chip drink. It's a drink mixture including mango, a blend of citrus juice, is a fiery kick of hot honeyjlapenu and syrup and strawberry drizzle, smoothed over with a layer of cool sweet foam, and then topped with lais sweet and spicy honey potato chips.
Speaker 2: I try it. I like all those things. It's not like a stomach ache. But I would smash.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't smash, but I would sip sip.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I would smash too. There's so few of these drinks are like non alcoholic tea. These create wacky drinks.
Speaker 4: You know, So this would be my first pass. I'm not interested in any of this.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 1: Mexican street corn pizza charred crusted pizza topped with chipotlammeo, yellow corn chili powder, cilantro and cotia.
Speaker 2: Cheese smashed, but no cilantro.
Speaker 7: Cilantro is rough for me too, smash extra cilantro smash.
Speaker 2: I'd smash too extra cheese.
Speaker 4: This is called the Nephew. I don't know why it's called that, but it's funny.
Speaker 1: It's a warm glazed donut topped with brisket, gooey mozzarella cheese, a drizzle of honey, and a sprinkle of powdered sugar.
Speaker 2: Smash sash why.
Speaker 3: I don't know what Brisket with gooey mozzarella in my donuts with sprinkled sugar.
Speaker 1: Great bar cookie butter nachos, fried flour tortilla chips with a blend of cinnamon sugar, topped with homemade cookie buttered cheesecake, filling dollups of homemade cream cheese, icing and a drizzle of gooey caramel sauce, and sprinkled with crushed bisc off cookies.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, yes, smash smash with doll I'm gonna eat that.
Speaker 1: Churro crumbled cheesecake is a New York style cheesecake with Belgian milk chocolate rolled in a layer of crushed churi crumbles. Drizzled with douche de lache sauce and topped with powdered sugar and chiro bites on top.
Speaker 4: That looks great.
Speaker 5: That's Texas, Texas.
Speaker 4: There. Here you go, Telly, this is a great one for you. Fat bacon pickle fries, dud.
Speaker 1: Slippers of dill pickles, battered and fried dufted in the spicy ranch pepper seasoning, topped with a blend of caeso, thick cut and maple, caramelized bacon chunks, sour cream, holipanos, and chives.
Speaker 2: I wake up every day looking for something like this, Like this, I'll smash, but I'm again not a huge bacon person, but I would definitely take.
Speaker 7: Smashing this smash And then isn't it sweet?
Speaker 1: She even put like a little bibliography page. So this is an assignment for school. Smasha, you are the best. Thank you for listening and binging the podcast and sending us this and I love it. There's been so many great questions for Dear Bonia. By the way, on the topic of Dear Bania, somebody complain on the on the but which I think was legit. Why is it Banya? That's one letter for Becca and four letters for Tanya, it should at least be sorry.
Speaker 3: Becca's first, So it's like, I would be fine if it was Teca. Dear Teca, fine by me anyway, I.
Speaker 4: Thought that was an interesting point. Somebody made you know, our.
Speaker 2: Code for a long time was Becca. My name is first in the title of the podcast. I make sacrifices where I need to. All right, Banya has the most flow. Fine with Teca.
Speaker 4: Is better. It was sitting little thought thoughts, starters, starters and stuff like that. That's great, that's wonderful. And Jessica kind of took her to a whole new level. And we love it. We appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thank you, We love you, guys, love you. And with that note, we do have a Thursday episode. And it's not Dear Bonyati is not, it's dear Teca. No, it's talk to Tech. It's not and we're not it's neither. It won't be just us. Yeah, let's let's give it a tease.
Speaker 5: I don't want to tease if it's like, because you never know, someone might get sick.
Speaker 2: Take it out. Fine. So yeah, this Thursday, we are having Jenna Johnson Enjoey Grass a day on the podcast to scrib in. I'm so excited to talk to him. I think he's so cute and I can't wait to talk to her. I think she's like one of the best ever on Dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 5: I actually tried to set him up before he was the Bachelor.
Speaker 3: I tried to set him set him up with a friend of mine because I saw him at the Jennah's Brothers compert.
Speaker 2: It was literally the day before he started filming. It didn't work. It didn't work. Yeah, and he and Kelsey are like one of my favorite couples ever from the battle. So everything that's meant to be is well, we'll be So we're talking to them on Thursday. So we'll be back with the Thursday episode with them, and I hope you have a great week. We love you. Bye.