Speaker 1: It's nine O Gene one Angine with Jenny Garth and Tory Spelling. This is a sad, sad day episode.
Speaker 2: After Luke left, they really got rid of him fast too. They clipped him right out of that title credits.
Speaker 1: What the heck?
Speaker 2: Did you notice that.
Speaker 1: He was in the opening title credits last week.
Speaker 2: And now he's gone?
Speaker 3: Do you think he's blurrying in the background? Like, how did they did they film a version then without? Did they like cut him out literally paper dolls?
Speaker 2: M there's two little parts where you can kind of see him behind the logo I think, too same and then the end it's like the same thing, but he's gone. I'm like, there was no. I don't think they could just I don't know what, I don't know. I guess they could just edit him out that kind of me.
Speaker 1: I kind of mean, like it was in his deal. He wanted it. Yeah, I mean, yeah, that would not have happened unless that's what Luke renett right?
Speaker 2: Correct? WHOA And also a couple brief mentions, But for the most part, you guys are over it too.
Speaker 1: Well I'm not over it.
Speaker 3: Oh no, me neither, But I guess the show must go on. You got to move on, you guys.
Speaker 2: Just like that.
Speaker 1: I'm so sick of hearing that. You guys, the show must go on all my life, whatever you're going through, whatever you're going through personally, whether you feel good or not, the show must go on.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Careers are like that. I mean, I think if you're a doctor and you've got some stuff going on, you still got to do the heart surgery. I don't know, not a.
Speaker 1: Doctor, yep, probably yeah, assuming.
Speaker 2: I think if you work at CVS, you can't call in and be like, not feeling great today, like you know, obviously physically, but like emotionally and you stop to go.
Speaker 1: So you're saying it's across Yeah, you're saying it's across the board. If you in the workplace, Hi, ruh, Well, I got some people we should talk to about that.
Speaker 2: Then, Like the show must go on kind of applies to everybody, not just actors or entertainment people, like the show must.
Speaker 3: Go Speaking of show, here we go, woo, nice one.
Speaker 1: That was gorgeous.
Speaker 2: The show must go on.
Speaker 1: You must be a.
Speaker 3: Podcaster, right, I'm here around.
Speaker 1: Well speaking a show must go on. Here we are, Episode eleven, Season six, Offensive Interference air November fifteenth, nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 3: Synopsis. Donna is chosen as a rose princess, but Ray wants to rain on her parade by pressing charges against her boyfriend. Brandon is down God after Dylan's departure in Valerie, lands in the slammer for posing prostitute. When David bails her out, his blue balls are gone for good. Uh, oh, don't write it, I just say it. But that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Directive by Scott polland written by Larry Mullen. Blue Balls, Why you gotta say that?
Speaker 2: What were your overall thoughts?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: It got back into the roof of school spirit again, like too fast.
Speaker 1: Last week at college. Last week was so like emotionally difficult and shocking and all the things. And then to just throw us right back into Steve Sanders on a mic with the months, yelling at the crowd. I don't know, I just wasn't ready for that.
Speaker 2: You hang in the like it's like it's no big deal.
Speaker 1: We're like, yeah, yeah, Tony didn't just die.
Speaker 2: He died right.
Speaker 1: Nobody even talks about.
Speaker 3: That, right.
Speaker 2: They didn't even talk about her.
Speaker 3: Never time sequence wise, it's literally just happened brand's closing up.
Speaker 1: Shot because Brandon's there taking putting the sheets over the furniture. Who does that?
Speaker 2: Bizarre?
Speaker 1: Is that still a thing to people put sheets over the furniture to like when they go out of town. I don't maybe we should think I do, I'm pretty sure, but maybe we should start doing that every time I leave the house from now and I'm gonna put sheets over the verure I do.
Speaker 2: The sun has faded my upholstery, so maybe it's.
Speaker 1: Not a bad idea AnyWho. I just feel like, let's just start at the beginning, because we're gonna just I don't know. This episode for me was too back to normal and just too.
Speaker 2: And it's only okay, even like if if that never happened, it's only an okay episode. So what do we start in the quad with the whole?
Speaker 1: Now we start in the beach house?
Speaker 2: Oh? When do we go to the quad?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: Donna is frantically calling Joe and finds out that he's being questioned by the police over the altercation with Ray, which was like weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Yep, they brought it back. I warned you it was coming.
Speaker 1: Yep, you did. You did not a beep all that out because I am so over rape crew it like I can't take it. I don't think you are much longer to deal with him. Amy can't ConTroll herself with all the bad words.
Speaker 2: I just said.
Speaker 3: I loved it, And of course I had PTSD being on the phone, because you know, you and I might be on the phone. No hate being on the phone. And Donna wouldn't even be like thanks for nothing, you know, like, oh well, Tory, so yeah, you've.
Speaker 1: Given me that. By the way, Like I can't. I don't talk of a phone anymore. And I think it's because of you. I proughbly did. Sorry, Like I'm like, I don't take phone calls, text me, email me, DM me. I don't know, Jenny, I'll call you right after this podcast. So yeah, Donna is shocked to hear that Ray is pressing Chargers, as we all are, and it's just seems very contrived. AnyWho, California University, it's homecoming, and of course Steve Sanders is tasked with protecting the condor mascot Cornelius j of course he is. It gave me flashbacks to the key. What was the key? The legacy key?
Speaker 3: How he is cornyed the condor.
Speaker 1: Corny the condor, and also, I don't know, I just feel like I'm starting to see that Steve looks older than a college student.
Speaker 2: You're just starting is it the hair?
Speaker 1: I'm just starting to see it.
Speaker 2: Finally, was older than anyone in.
Speaker 1: COmON hair strad like it's just or geled, it's it's high. Really, it's his heart though. He really brings the energy. He really brings it to the quad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just like he's all for those don't know me Sanders.
Speaker 1: It was just like, oh, I don't know, why is he Why does he need to protect the condor? Why does he need to protect Corners? Uh?
Speaker 2: Sc State or whatever weird name are. They try and get it. They try and get your mascot while you, guys see you tries to get theirs. I can't remember what s U s C is called sc State or SCU something like you were about to say, why didn't they just call it USC? But whatever?
Speaker 1: Whatever? They can't. Oh, so they were hiding corny this whole time from the opponent basically correct, Yeah, whoop.
Speaker 2: Kind of like a tail as old as the Brady bunch. Like I feel like they stole a goat on the Brady Bunch, like we've seen.
Speaker 1: God, that's the best.
Speaker 3: I don't remember this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is like just so better.
Speaker 1: Greg brings it home. Doesn't he even ate through?
Speaker 2: Something of Carol's right like it beat through.
Speaker 1: And maybe some of what's it don Mike Mike's architectural plants.
Speaker 2: I just vaguely remember that goat, like eating something and then straw and he's dragging the goat.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I could talk about we know this about us, We could talk about Brady did anyway do with Brady Bunch spin off? We go to the Peach Pack Peach Pack, the peach Pit after dark, where Valerie comes to work and is startled by Jonesy out of nowhere. He calls in a favor, looking all blonde and pimp like, and he needs her to do a job with him.
Speaker 2: He looks. This storyline really was stupid.
Speaker 3: I was like, why didn't I didn't mind her in that outfit?
Speaker 1: I'm but it was it? Okay, this is I don't know offence to have. You know, two our illustrious writers. But what was the point of this to get her in the outfit of a prostitute? Did you have flashback some Mystery Girls.
Speaker 2: When was Pretty Woman? Was it like, were you all trying? When did Pretty Woman come out?
Speaker 1: Ninety two, ninety one, eighty nine?
Speaker 2: Maybe it was like, hey, it worked for pretty women and they wanted to give Fredericks of Hollywood a nice plug. It was like, so dumb.
Speaker 1: I was not into this minded, but they kind of covered it.
Speaker 2: It was weird.
Speaker 3: It was like, could they show it, not show it?
Speaker 1: No, they showed it.
Speaker 2: An outfit was not good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was so good. Oh it was good in the worst way. Her boobies looked great, massive beautiful breasts under that leather plastic outfit. Joe's fratthouse, Joe tells Donna that he is in trouble for the ray issue and he was suspended by his coach for missing curfew. One of his teammates tells Donna to do Joe and all of us a favor and go away.
Speaker 2: Go away.
Speaker 1: I know it's harsh. Yeah, I like Joe in this episode.
Speaker 3: This is the first episode I'm kind of like liking him, maybe because he's giving her the cold shoulder little.
Speaker 2: I find him to be so handsome and he has sort of these like when he smiles, these cute lines that go right there. I find that guy so handsome. I remember back then just being like, she needs to stay with this dude, because this guy is totally a babe.
Speaker 1: And he's so good. He's such a nice person. No, that's why I don't like him. Because he's nice. That's why I don't like him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that dude was so cute, Like, oh, hammered Bancroft, way to be cute.
Speaker 1: Dylan's house this is where we see for the first time anybody start to like acknowledge or have any feelings about Dylan's departure. Brand And is trying to fulfill his wishes to close up the place, and Susan encourages Brandon to write a column about Dylan to help him deal with it. He's got to get to her staff meeting.
Speaker 2: I just get like everything in this episode is sort of like filling time stretch stretch. Like even when we get to the end, I'll talk about that. It's like it's like they're just sort of didn't know what to do.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, yeah, it.
Speaker 2: Didn't jump the shark yet. I still like it didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Donna's storyline Pasadena Court, Rose Court. I liked that this was coming to sort of. I guess at the end the climax, yea where Donna's chosen as a rose Court princess and her dad tells Felice that she needs to tell her the truth. So police confesses that the day after. Now we know why she was so freaked out about it. The day after her rose Court picture that Donna found she found out she was pregnant as a teenager. Yep, no, what ish as you? She said, nineteen yeah, young, she found out. She found out, but then she had a miscarriage. So she's saying it was your dad's child.
Speaker 3: Because it a second, I was like, my dad, wait, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: It brings us to why she's so been like advocating for don't lose your virginity, stay at virgin.
Speaker 1: She said that classic yeah, and do as I say, not as I did. That's familiar with that he got married.
Speaker 2: In my mind, she gave the baby up for adoption. It was so that was even like surprising to me. I was like, what was a miscarriage? I remembered it. I remembered it as she gave the baby up for adoption.
Speaker 3: I don't know, don I would have had another sister, yes, I would have liked that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that would have been juicier mm hm.
Speaker 2: Also she would have never done that, So I don't know why I thought that.
Speaker 1: But we're not done with the rose because there's only the princesses are selected. We haven't gotten to the final right, it was queen. We don't know who the queen is. Okay, a lot of.
Speaker 2: Roses they gave you, by the way, well it was.
Speaker 1: A big bushel, but under and seventy five here made it. You made it six seventy five Donna Martin. They say the best for last, and of course Claren Kelly were there to support you.
Speaker 3: You were very excited. Yeah, yeah, I don't think I've ever seen that excitement.
Speaker 2: You guys drove all the way from the beach to Pasadena for that. That's a two hour haul.
Speaker 1: That is definitely two hours.
Speaker 2: That was a good friend two hours for sure.
Speaker 1: But Kelly does say the freeway was down to one lane, and I felt her pain at that moment. Like, if you live in La you know when that freeway is down to one, when six lanes becomes one lane, you're that's an extra hour. The Walsh heals. Valery tells David that she has something personal to do and she can't go out with him, but she refuses to tell him.
Speaker 2: Why why do you think? Why irritated me, Like, why can't she say I did this thing with Dylan now I'm working a job with this private eye, like.
Speaker 1: It's all good because to say because to say it would make it sound even more ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Well, truth, truth.
Speaker 1: I think maybe she thinks he will think less of her, or maybe she will he will discourage her from doing it, but she knows what she has to do.
Speaker 2: He thinks she's like with another guy. It's like a whole like help dumb Three's company.
Speaker 1: Like why why wouldn't he think that?
Speaker 2: Well? Right, but it's just so annoying. She should have just said I'm not cheating on you. You don't need to worry about this at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because she's kind of like alusive about like, oh yeah, it involves another guy exactly. It's like what But could she have said it's what it hasn't it's not we're not hooking up or anything like she could have made it a little more clear, save poor David some stress.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, he is a past of cheating, so that would have made him more nervous.
Speaker 1: There's no way to say that.
Speaker 2: M dumb storyline.
Speaker 1: Sorry, it really is. Jonesy gets Val dressed up like a prostitute, and he is asking her to cozy up to a man in a white limo so his wife can prove he's a cheater. I mean, my god, that.
Speaker 2: Guy was hot.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we're there yet, say it Beach House. Joe calls to congratulate Donna on making the rose Court and also tells her that Ray is pressing formal charges against him. Okay, how why could this happen? How could Ray press formal charges for an assault that happened weeks ago? Was he does he have video footage that had happened? Is there any Are there any witnesses other than Donna? Good Ques means great question, Trudges.
Speaker 2: I'm sure Joe was like, yeah, I punched that dude in the face because he freaked out my girlfriend and broke a window.
Speaker 3: I don't know, But to Jen's point, we always try to go back to like is this real? With this really it happened?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Could he have? Like what does the proof?
Speaker 2: Joe had probably admitted it. Joe's like, not gonna be a liar. He's gonna say, yeah, he's here's how I see it. Stupid, But here's how I see it. Gray calls the cops. Don't want to file a complain, I got beat up. Okay, They go over to Ray go talk to Joe the football guy. So then they go to Joe and they're like, hey, did you beat this guy up? And he's like, yeah, I did. Because he's not gonna lie, he's gonna say he scared my girlfriend a broker window on Halloween.
Speaker 1: He could have said I was defending my girlfriend.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he did. But I think he's not going to jail. He's just suspended. Like I'm not feeling Joe's like heading to the jail. He's just off.
Speaker 1: He's pressing formal charges that sounds like police, you know, linga that means you're going.
Speaker 2: I don't think Joe's gonna wins end on that.
Speaker 3: This happens in college, high school all the time there's a.
Speaker 1: Fight, and would Joe get like not just suspended, but he probably get kicked off the team or expelled from school if he's being formally charged with assault.
Speaker 3: Ye, But he's not thinking. But like I've literally abused my girlfriend. I pushed her down the stairs, like, look at her.
Speaker 1: It's a donna. She's not gonna say anything.
Speaker 2: She'll pretend to be to get to Joe because Joe stole you. And that's all he cares about because he's unhinged right now because he's.
Speaker 1: A sleepleepleep, Sorry. So we go to the lawyer's office where Laura where Laura who's lawyers the lawyer's office where Donna gives the lawyer her side of the story. He explains that Rai's abuse is about to become public record.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's got a tall everybody, which that part seems not I don't know if that's real because they would protect the donna. Yeah, why no, But I guess they could name him, but she won't be named, but everyone will know. I guess that's the gist.
Speaker 3: So could she turn around and press formal charges against him for what he did or it's kind of an actill and he.
Speaker 2: Vandalized the house that he totally could press charges to be like he broke our window.
Speaker 1: And you have vow as an eyewitness. Yeah, yeah, we're really building a case against it, are right?
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: Valerie needs to go back out tonight after her it's a tough night on the streets, but the white limo guy didn't show up, so she needs to go back and she again refuses to tell David what it's about, and he is getting jelly.
Speaker 2: She's getting more annoying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then he sees her her black Latex outfit just conveniently there on the ship, on the bed under the sheets.
Speaker 2: Oh dumb. Why do I hate this storyline so much?
Speaker 1: Because it's boom? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Does this go further or it only serves the purpose of them then making him bailing her out?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Jumping ahead? And do we see Jonesy ever? Because I don't need to really do.
Speaker 2: I think this is it?
Speaker 1: I like him, I like I like it, but this this one he was he jumped the shark.
Speaker 2: That character for me, Jonesy has jumped the shark. I totally agree that is sod.
Speaker 1: But the gold chains, Like, I don't understand what he went from like kind of sloppy surfer guy to seventies pim.
Speaker 2: He's way too I dub for me too.
Speaker 3: A lot of coke apparently, like Johnny, I know who's that from Saturday Night?
Speaker 2: Johnny Fever from w prape in Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: Not that one, maybe kind of a little bit one.
Speaker 2: No, you mean from Saturday Night Fever John Travolta's character.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, totally.
Speaker 2: It works so hard on the hip and you touch it or whatever reasons. I can't do a good Travolta. I wish I could.
Speaker 1: Ray shows up at the at the Rows Court. He just kind of comes out of the bushes like Homer Simpson and that meme, and he tells Donna that he's gonna drop the charges against Joe if she comes back to him because a great relationship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, this is gonna be a it's gonna be hunky story, Like you're gonna go back and you're gonna be great.
Speaker 1: That's like what would that be?
Speaker 2: That would be like's bananas, that's called black. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't feel as if she would be happy in that relationship, right, but okay, thank god, No, she refuses because she is a smart cooking all right.
Speaker 2: This is gonna sound so mean, but like, who's writing this?
Speaker 1: Well, then we go back to Dylan's house and I don't know this whole, this whole like being sad Brandon and Kelly being sad about Dylan even though it's not enough. The little bit that it was was just too eerie for me. Was it made me so sad?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was sad.
Speaker 1: I didn't like it. Kelly comes it's okay.
Speaker 3: Good news is there's one acknowledgment and then it's done, probably never never to be mentioned again, un till like the episode before he comes back.
Speaker 1: I feel like, correct me if I'm wrong. But we never even had this moment with Brenda's departure, Like, we never had anybody go and be sad in her room?
Speaker 2: Did We just had weird subtle mentions of hawks. They still do, like weird little sprinklings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure get those. That's not how the world works, guys.
Speaker 2: But okay, Tory saying we won't have a lot of mentions of him until the day before.
Speaker 3: We will literally know when he's coming back because he'll suddenly be talked about multiple times.
Speaker 1: Remember Dylan, guys, remember remember that kid.
Speaker 2: Comes back? I don't remember. He comes back on smotorcycle.
Speaker 1: So Kelly goes over to check on Brandon and she can see that he is upset about losing Dylan, and then Susan walks in and doesn't look happy seeing Brandon and Kelly together. They playing that weird game, the punchy game. What's that? Then the robot punchy game. I don't know what it's called. Happens always on set, right, uh huh, oh my god, Poor Susan, Poor Susan, Poor Kelly's eyebrows and makeup, Poor.
Speaker 2: Me wanting to eat those brownies so bad.
Speaker 1: I was like, both, look yummy, she made brownies. M bless her heart. Yeah. Okay, So Valerie gets arrested and Jonesy gets arrested. Yeah, and then val calls brian Thal calls David from jail and asks him to bail her out for her restitution.
Speaker 2: Well, this is my only phone call.
Speaker 3: I don't think she would have called him. She's gonna call everyone calls Brandon.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 2: She would have called Dylan, but he's in it's the voice of reason on the show. She's not calling Brandon.
Speaker 1: She definitely would have called Dylan because he knows about Joon.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, no one knows where he is and call him.
Speaker 2: Nope, he's like off on his bike and then he'll go to Hawaii. I think soon.
Speaker 1: Mhm. Anyway, sad sad Day handled like a champ.
Speaker 2: He was just happy she wasn't like dating someone else. Probably was relieved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was probably like, hey, can we hang on to that outfit?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: God California University. Donna comes to tell the football team the truth about Joe being a hero and not partying. Yeah, yeah, good saying you finish that up. Tied that up with a bo done. Brandon is writing again, and Susan says, let me guess that's about Dylan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is it gonna be at least Brandon is the only one who seems to care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's gonna he's processing it, he's working through it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean Steve Sanders doesn't give as he never did, right, right, He's just happy to have Brandon all to himself. Now. He's like, yeah, I don't have to share my best Ny.
Speaker 1: That's exactly it.
Speaker 2: It's true. Yeah, He's like, now, this guy is truly my best friend and I don't have to share it.
Speaker 3: Guy, don't think that way, right, m.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Steve Sanders.
Speaker 1: They might get a little territorial or jealousy of their close friendships.
Speaker 3: May be.
Speaker 1: Homecoming.
Speaker 2: I heard about that.
Speaker 1: But you're eyes Jenny, what wait, I keep crying? Have you noticed that. It's just getting me so emotional this episode.
Speaker 2: Honey might have makeup in her eyeball.
Speaker 1: No, for the last thing. Two days. My eyes just gush tears menopause. Be happy, they're not dry. But you've had this before, Yeah, and we've talked about this before that I blame everything on none I my tmj. I. I think it's from all those years of using that your enthole blower.
Speaker 2: Yeah, menthol is not good.
Speaker 1: Just sketch it up to me. I haven't used it in now thirty years, but I think it's done some serious damage to my eyes.
Speaker 2: Is that what made you guys cry? A menthol blower? I wouldn't that like burns your eyes? I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's all it is. It's literally powdered menthol. They blow right onto your eyeball and Jenny peery eyes from it. I got dry eye from it.
Speaker 2: It's not good. I got acid reflux from menthol and cough drops. I'll never try another cough drop.
Speaker 1: In my life. Jen.
Speaker 3: Maybe we should bring up formal chargets too late.
Speaker 1: No, because I think that thing should not be allowed.
Speaker 3: I agree that is you are so right? Do they still have that Young girls like you're like, okay, you just don't know, and you're like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're like listening to the makeup bars. They're like, this will help you. Your eyes look watery. It's like this clear kriyllic. It looks like a crack pipe.
Speaker 2: I was picturing a giant lamb, so I'm glad it's not a.
Speaker 1: It's like a tube and they like little crystals to get it and then they blow.
Speaker 3: From one and and.
Speaker 1: It goes ranger eye and you're like, and I used to see think, yeah, no, I used to be like up on that thing and like more more anymore anymore, because.
Speaker 3: I thought like eventually we got immune to it, so we need it more each.
Speaker 1: Time, more and more we were bad, your mental horrible.
Speaker 2: Could either of you just make yourselves cry right now? I probably could?
Speaker 1: No, I couldn't.
Speaker 2: You can't just cry.
Speaker 1: Whoa, I don't really want to.
Speaker 2: Right now, But I mean, if you were in a scene, Jen could do it.
Speaker 1: I have a hard time with it. I have to have like the why we are at the Homecoming. I don't really get this because it says here that with the help of Colin, the Condors made an arts of the mascot. I don't get if they protected in his fridge. When did he make up fake one?
Speaker 2: It was so confusing. I don't get the fake one.
Speaker 1: You a scene was cut.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It was just so confusing, and I didn't care. I was like, okay, I don't know either.
Speaker 1: But they looked like they were having a good old college time together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, calling Claire and Steve and they're folding him in feating.
Speaker 2: Soon to be drug addicted Colin is a part of the gang.
Speaker 1: At the beach House, Donna tell her her.
Speaker 2: Parents, Sorry, he's so lame. Anyway, go ahead.
Speaker 1: At the beach House, Donna tells her parents about Ray and the abusive situation that she was in. Yep, that must have been hard. At first. I was like, tell spit it out. They're gonna think you're pregnant or something like you were taking it along to.
Speaker 2: Well like they could have, you know, you never know with missus Martin, and I felt like, Okay, thank you for not being an idiot.
Speaker 1: How could she? I mean, a good guy.
Speaker 3: You never liked him from the beginning, then all of a sudden, he was, for storyline's sake, a great guy. So we give the boat the juxtaposition that he was abusing our.
Speaker 1: Guy on the boat when he stole the what does he still steal the bracelet?
Speaker 2: He mean you do it because Valerie did it together Lisa Donovan, so they could well, yeah, once a Lisa Donovan come back. She comes back soon, ginger La Monica. I can't remember when, but she comes back anyway. I'll be quiet back at the house. This is the one.
Speaker 1: By the way, the wash house. Brandon says the address out loud. Did you guys hear that? He's like three two one Hill christ drive googling again? Do you think I haven't written the real address?
Speaker 2: It's the fake address. It's not where the house actually?
Speaker 1: Do you think people went to that address to like find.
Speaker 2: Maybe is that a real address?
Speaker 1: How did they? Well, there's a quest there's definitely hill Chus. But I have to look up the number again, three two one. You sure it's three two one? Imagine it?
Speaker 2: I made that up.
Speaker 1: I was like, wow, they really just like five five. I wrote it down in my notes, but I can't find my notes though. But yeah, he totally like says the name.
Speaker 3: How someone wasn't caught that and driven there like granded?
Speaker 1: Definitely Valerie realizes that David does love her no matter what she's done, so she goes topless and they do things.
Speaker 3: It was a beautiful makeout scene, though it was very long.
Speaker 1: Though I felt good about it.
Speaker 3: And usually Donna, usually Torri doesn't feel good about those ones with Navid Flash, Brian and I felt very invested and they took their time, and it was so long.
Speaker 2: It was so very long. I felt like they ran out of like script.
Speaker 3: So they're like, did you rather have seen like another rap crew it pop out somewhere.
Speaker 1: Or something, or even some more talking. I just rather just go. I was focused on her tattoo. Yeah, they featured that a couple of times in this episode. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, I was trying to remember the genesis of that tattoo. It's not something she got for brand No maybe wrong.
Speaker 1: But are are they together in real life? That Tiffany and Brian at.
Speaker 3: This point yep? Living together along together?
Speaker 1: Well that's nice that they're doing these scenes together then and not with other people.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm sure that was a lot easier for Brian because I know he's talked about it that it was kind.
Speaker 1: Of a lot. Yeah, watching her make a girl.
Speaker 3: Friend and all the people, all your friends on the show, Like wow, like your real life friends, not just co stars, Like that must have been really fiffed him up.
Speaker 1: And yeah, we I don't think I ever really thought about it, like on a deeper level too much.
Speaker 3: Some producers love to throw things in that we're going on, like to mess up real life, like wow, we're going to use stuff in real life.
Speaker 1: Well, they look good together. Does it last well, you know the end of the show, so probably not. Well, Okay, tell us how you guys felt about this episode. Did it feel like the right bridge into media mediocre? Okay? So what's your number? Six?
Speaker 2: Whoa Yeah, it's low for me.
Speaker 1: What were you going to say? I was going to give it a seven. They all look cute, Yeah.
Speaker 2: A bit more of a transition like it just some more reality.
Speaker 1: It would have been nice.
Speaker 3: It should have been the episode next week, maybe.
Speaker 1: This, especially since the show's now serialized. It's like one week is leading to the next week in real time for these charactersaka Gayheart died.
Speaker 2: Like it's like there was a full murder, like murder, just we've jumped back to a condor from murder.
Speaker 1: Nobody cares, who did it, you know nothing.
Speaker 2: You're like at her wedding and she was murdered that.
Speaker 3: Day, murdered at her and then at her funeral like.
Speaker 2: Their best friend and lover has left on a motorcycle what and and arguably right like superstar of the show just gone.
Speaker 1: And you don't what now they think about it?
Speaker 3: You're right like and we had stepped in and we were her besties, like we don't for you, guys, do always be here for you? Until you always be here for you until next week when you show who's.
Speaker 2: Not murdered, like murdered, old blood murdered, don't care and you're not worried about driving around town, living in your houses. You're just like it's all good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like the it's just like, oh, it's done. They won't come for us, and we don't know anything.
Speaker 1: Well, so I guess this was a miss a little bit.
Speaker 2: Wasn't the best. We're coming off of such a ten that it's.
Speaker 1: Like, well, what, I wonder what will happen next week? Will it? Like, you know, let's see what do we have next week?
Speaker 3: We look at the title, You're gonna love it.
Speaker 1: Wait what best side up? Next week is Season six, episode twelve Breast Side Up.
Speaker 2: I cannot remember what that is.
Speaker 1: I think somebody must be barbecuing some chicken, Like what does that stand for? What people barbecuing chicken?
Speaker 2: Kind of entertaining?
Speaker 1: Oh maybe? Oh okay for rest side up?
Speaker 2: Now, when do you get into the drugs?
Speaker 1: Not soon enough?
Speaker 2: Steve Young shows up sand too. I'm kind of excited about that.
Speaker 1: Who's coming soon Steve Young? Oh my? Oh wait, what happens?
Speaker 3: I had to do all that stuff with him, like the find the football, do the oh my god. And the men on set were so excited. They get it was a good get right.
Speaker 1: What's the ring? They get?
Speaker 2: Super Bowl ring? And he was a honk then he was a honk a honk them.
Speaker 1: You guys, we cannot talk about a future episode like this. We just have to talk about.
Speaker 3: This one and ponder what is Breast Side up next week?
Speaker 1: Ponder that. Let's think about that. Well. We hope you guys enjoyed the show. Let us know how you felt about it, because we are very curious