Speaker 1: Garbage. Jesus, Oh is it recording.
Speaker 2: It's recording on Hi. Hey wow, welcome.
Speaker 1: To Serial Killers. And you hit a song or something?
Speaker 2: Well, okay, let me do it from across the table. I mean to do anything.
Speaker 1: Just hit the button.
Speaker 3: We go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my favorite one.
Speaker 4: Drew Bridge Crunch.
Speaker 1: Welcome today is Sunday, May No, Sunday, it's Monday.
Speaker 2: When have we ever done a Sunday show?
Speaker 4: Never?
Speaker 1: It's Monday, May ninth? How is your mother's day, Danielle?
Speaker 5: I was so wonderful. My family is the best gifts I did.
Speaker 1: Thank you, spend We welcome to the table, Danielle and Spencer.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, Spencer finally made it on cereal is so exciting.
Speaker 2: Yes, after two years of listening.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, hit the applause Andrew all right, yeah, okay, turn it off, turn it off, just stop. Okay, why doesn't just stop?
Speaker 2: Kind of it's not your Alexa, which I'm sure you scream into I do. Yeah, you seem like the type that would be like it's a robot. It should understand, you know what's kind of interesting.
Speaker 1: So we have guests here today, right, and so Andrew through his phone aside, he put it aside. When you're here it's important, you're special. But when it's just me and him.
Speaker 2: Right, it just sounds inappropriate what you just did. If you're not watching this on YouTube, okay, you're just.
Speaker 1: Going well anyway, why don't we eat some cereals. So apparently you guys were ware in London. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're in Liverpool, Liverpool when I I guess and you're in Liverpool and we're in an all d Yeah, they.
Speaker 5: Have all, they have tons of all.
Speaker 1: They started over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, isn't legal the Dutch one legal is one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, was.
Speaker 3: Right next to the house that we were thought. I wrote it down.
Speaker 1: I trust, I trust he has a younger brain.
Speaker 2: IM liking the setup. It feels very like boardroom conference today.
Speaker 1: And you found got a picture of this and I was like, no, we've never done this before. Danielle actually even called me.
Speaker 5: I called him from the UK.
Speaker 3: I said, you had a check with Scotty make sure they don't have this yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is from Kellogg's. It's called Zimmy's. And now I don't know is Zimmy the mascot?
Speaker 2: That's a mascot, So he's a magic dragon? What is he's a British dragon, British dragon.
Speaker 1: So these are Zimmy's Cocoa dragon. Hello, dragon shells. And you know we've had some foreigns. Like if you look at there's like I think, I don't know where it is.
Speaker 2: We have something at least from Mexico.
Speaker 1: Chocoal pick. Yes, that's very similar to this. I don't know. Ye, we have choco everything, but choco pick. It would be the foreign cereal that would be closest to this. I don't know if we have it anywhere. Yeah, but let's it is a little bit crushed. You guys didn't do a very good job bringing it back, but I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: First of all, I had to try my very nice to get that.
Speaker 5: Sheldon said, there's no way he's going to get this back. But he had borrowed a suitcase from one of our friends and even had the hard casey so it was easier to get back.
Speaker 1: But it's still got the old Samsonite lime green ones from the sun actually it.
Speaker 3: Was green yet I insisted, I said this has to come back.
Speaker 2: I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Were you're nervous having to go through customs with foreign cereal?
Speaker 2: Nobody even sounding oh wow, are getting sloppier and slough. Hold on, I.
Speaker 1: Gotta don't don't, don't spread it out yet, I gotta put milk in it.
Speaker 5: There's no there's no need to do the Scottie shake for this minute.
Speaker 1: They're all the same.
Speaker 2: Here's a question. Oh wait, no, we can play though, Oh yes, and yeah, do we have it? No, that's bull chat.
Speaker 1: It's not in there. I know it's not in there.
Speaker 3: What is? Killer?
Speaker 2: Would go Scotty quick question? Look at me, look at me across the table from each other. Just played.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to read to see exactly Oh were you wrong with Scott?
Speaker 4: Wrong?
Speaker 5: He was wrong?
Speaker 4: I think Scott was wrong.
Speaker 1: That's okay, that's okay. It doesn't say so it is from the UK. I guess right.
Speaker 2: I think before before does mmy sound you guys, I'm sure could do better British accents than me.
Speaker 3: Zimmy Hello means choco dragon shells.
Speaker 2: Oh. I love that.
Speaker 5: I think he actually does a really good and he does a really good broke right broke? What Irish accent?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, I know.
Speaker 3: Apparently when I was in England I developed an English accent but realized, but you're.
Speaker 5: Very good at putting one on. It sounds pretty rare.
Speaker 2: Your sounds really good something.
Speaker 5: My name is Spencer. How are you today?
Speaker 3: My name is Spencer. How are you doing today?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 1: Now do you do you pick some of that up from your dad in the house?
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: I feel like he's lost some of his accents and half of it is exaggerated. I don't know if I've believe his full as.
Speaker 1: We talked about that on like he's been here long enough that he should be losing it by now.
Speaker 2: He does.
Speaker 5: He definitely has lost a little bit of it. And then oh, did you bring me on with milk?
Speaker 1: No, but you lactose free milk.
Speaker 5: Oh goney, that's so sweet.
Speaker 2: It's so nice that he thinks of you. You know what he would do for me, put like X flaxs in it and be like, good luck, Adie.
Speaker 1: I don't want her pooping in the chair.
Speaker 5: But no, I When you go to England with him and you hang out with him, his accent comes back.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, he's here.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'll catch him like he's trying to say dance and he'll say dance instead of dance. He'll say don sometimes and then he'll say dance.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I don't.
Speaker 5: I think it's just sometimes you fall into it. It's like the Bronx sometimes I fall into it.
Speaker 1: Nothing about cereal. You got to start eating. Here we go. M It tastes just like the chocolate pick. I think they're all fairly similar. They just brand them differently. It's very chocolate. I would call this cocoa rather than chocolate.
Speaker 2: Is Cokay, I'm a fam I do like this one, It's all right.
Speaker 1: I think we described the cereal in the past the other one as they're like little cups, little bowls almost the flakes. They look like they look like lee press on nails. Right, if you look carefully, what's a lee press on?
Speaker 5: Now? Everybody wears press on nails.
Speaker 4: Now, I.
Speaker 2: Have a sister, you idiot.
Speaker 1: They didn't make them anymore so.
Speaker 2: My sister when she grew up in the nineties didn't have anything like that. No, okay, Well, when I look it up and then you're wrong again, that'll be two times you're wrong.
Speaker 5: This is good, but I'm not going to give it four balls though.
Speaker 2: Know what. My favorite British phrase is gong show? What gong show?
Speaker 5: A gong show?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, if something's going like crazy. You're like, oh, that's such a total gong show.
Speaker 1: A dumpster fire. It's like a jumpster fire. Yeah, I like wanker.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 5: I made the mistake of saying when I first went to England for the first time.
Speaker 3: When we were something different, No, it was different. Dad said it was different, bollocks, bollocks.
Speaker 5: And now we're sitting around with Grandma and she was like older, and at the dinner table, I said bollocks and it was like everyone was like the record. Everybody looked up at me. Bollocks means like bullshit. I don't even know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what he said. That's what.
Speaker 5: And then I was just like what And I didn't know. And they're like, oh, that grandma.
Speaker 1: He was sitting with the queen. I mean, that's not that bad.
Speaker 5: It was kind of like the queen. She was the matriarch of the family.
Speaker 1: This is pretty good. I'm going to give it three balls in a spoon same because it's not quite sweet enough.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm going to give three bows in a spoon too.
Speaker 3: I like it better as it sat in the milk for a little bit, yeah, and got a little softer.
Speaker 5: So are you giving it?
Speaker 2: I'd probably say yeah, three bowls in a spoon. Wow, straight up across the board you did. Let's just all give them the same ratings.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna try the milk.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I just read your shirt, Scott. That's so funny.
Speaker 5: What's its same?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: No, bullshit?
Speaker 1: But that's a moose, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is a moose.
Speaker 1: They could have made it a bowl. Yeah, it's some town. My sister in law got it for me.
Speaker 2: There's a town called bull Shirt. No, what's that On the back it says winter Park. Yeah, it's winter Park somewhere in the smallest font So winter Park. It wears a shirt with a moose that says bull Shirt. Yeah, that's just a lot of wrong it is.
Speaker 1: This is actually I kind of want to make it. No, I'm gonna leave it.
Speaker 5: You want to keep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not chocolate enough to make it four bowls?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: The milk is good, dope, but it is good. Yes, I concur no.
Speaker 1: I spoke to Spencer earlier before we started doing this. I said would you like all sugar today? And he said yes, because I'm not allowed to have it at home.
Speaker 5: That is true. He's got honey bunches of boats and all and whatever. Yeah, ceios.
Speaker 1: Yes, so this is a brand new cereal and it's kind of weird because they were supposed to put it out two years ago. Andrew has no idea what I'm talking about. It's from post. Okay, it is a Pebble's variety birthday cake. No, that was out celebrations. Please stop. Just don't even chocolate sell no vanilla please, I'm begging you now, Andrew. Actually, if you go back, go to the shelf right there, to the left of the Unicorn cereal, can you just grab what's there to the left of Unicorn, in between Unicorn and Mermaid. Oh oh, I can't see it from here, but I know it's there because they're my children.
Speaker 5: See Lama Loops? Is that it Lama Loops?
Speaker 1: No? So if you look at that, that's magic Fruity Pebbles. That box came out in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is has been around to twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: There. No, this is a preview box that we ate, but it never came out in stores.
Speaker 2: There's us everywhere.
Speaker 1: Careful, it's all going into the Superman box.
Speaker 5: Sorry.
Speaker 1: So, now new for twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: Why is it Dusty Old. This is this is this is the old.
Speaker 1: This is the actual release and it's in stores now. And it's also Magic Fruity Pebbles. The colors are slightly different. Those were pink and turn the milk blue and these are they look like red or pink and yellow and they turn the milk purple.
Speaker 5: Maybe so this one never came out.
Speaker 1: No, that one was never actually in stories. It was supposed to be released for Serial Day back in twenty twenty, and it never came out.
Speaker 5: How much is this box worth?
Speaker 1: Well, nothing because we ate it.
Speaker 5: Well, they don't want just a box.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Samon tells me. We might be able to sell them.
Speaker 5: I think you might.
Speaker 3: Is there a reason why there's the Nike symbol on them?
Speaker 1: Yes, because they have created Nike sneakers in conjunction with these. Here's the thing that kind of makes me a little crazy. If you go on Instagram and you look at all the other Cereal people, they all have these boxes from posts and they're going whoa, and they open it and the sneakers are in there along with the cereal. Oh wow, we didn't get anything. I bought this Cereal for two ninety nine so I don't understand what's going on. We are the premiere cereal podcast, true, and I just don't get it why we're not.
Speaker 2: We got to get a publicist, Yes, please, Fati come here.
Speaker 5: I'm shocked that there's no milk sponsor, that there's no you know, it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: I have to tell you we are finally talking to two companies today. We're using Hood Milk and Organic Valley. They don't care about us, however, Tusk and Farmland Dairies. We're supposed to have a call with both of them, so we'll see.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, exciting.
Speaker 1: So that would be kind of call.
Speaker 5: And the Nike needs to send you guys these sneakers.
Speaker 2: I would love that sizes.
Speaker 1: Are you twelve eleven?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: They smelled very fruity pebbly.
Speaker 2: I'm not the biggest fruity pebble fan.
Speaker 5: Was his favorite?
Speaker 1: It is. He should have been here for this. He's actually gonna be coming in next week.
Speaker 5: He said, you invited him in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He did say that he's going to be the new poop, like a champion flavor.
Speaker 2: I think we should try to get everyone on the show and at least once. Yeah, I think that'll be fine.
Speaker 1: Daniel. This is yours because it's lacktose free. Now watch it. Let's see what color the milk turns, all right.
Speaker 2: I mean it already tells you what it changes to pink.
Speaker 5: It's pink already, is it.
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Look look how the coloring wore. It's like a it wore off the pebbles.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie. I went to a I did Christmas in April, a couple of weeks to go, and maybe I drank a little too much. And this is kind of what looks like. It looks like my bar.
Speaker 1: It changed colors really quick, and it has gotten dull and gross looking. But here we go. Mmmm mm hmm, that's fruity pebbles.
Speaker 2: Four balls, four yes.
Speaker 5: So good, it's so good.
Speaker 2: M yeah, mm hmm. I'll do four balls. I'm gonna go four balls on a spoon. I really like this one.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: See here's the thing. Whatever you gave fruity pebbles is what this should get. That will be the true test of whether we actually know what the hell we're.
Speaker 5: Talking about gives. Maybe I go back.
Speaker 1: I would like to give this five balls.
Speaker 2: Let me check for you.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give it five.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna take my back and give it five.
Speaker 1: Serial KILLERSPC dot com, Danielle five.
Speaker 2: Let me go to serial KILLERSPC dot com. Thank you other, Scott Andrew, What did you give it?
Speaker 1: Four in a spoon? Four?
Speaker 3: Four?
Speaker 2: Let me go to the cereal spoon fruity.
Speaker 1: I have a feeling I gave it four balls in a spoon because I'm a five bowler on cocoa pebbles all day. But I'm going to give this five balls.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, magic fruity pebbles. Guess what I gave it?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Four balls?
Speaker 1: What did I give it?
Speaker 2: Nice? Four bowls in a spoon?
Speaker 3: Say?
Speaker 1: I bumped this up to five because I like to and you what did you get?
Speaker 2: What are you giving it this five balls? You gave it five balls?
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 2: She was here for that one too, Yes, yeah, turning Japanese March Oh, March second, twenty twenty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well one of our last insta.
Speaker 2: I would have said better days were ahead, but they were not.
Speaker 5: They were not.
Speaker 2: Spoiler.
Speaker 1: The milk is fully purple. It's great.
Speaker 5: Garrett's calling me. I think he knows that we're doing it, and he's not invited.
Speaker 1: He does too much sugar here can.
Speaker 5: Hear we which was Cereal Killers.
Speaker 1: There's way too much sugar and way too much laptop.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Garrett, you couldn't handle the sugar.
Speaker 2: Is the sugar episode? No, we said we're gonna have try and have everyone from the morning show try, Yes, try everybody in at least once.
Speaker 5: He's like the Matt Damon of Yah Yah.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, we're gonna have to take a quick break.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I forgot.
Speaker 1: We do those reset and we'll be back right after this.
Speaker 2: Oh come on, sorry, I should have played that when Garrett was on then, yeah, you should have. Okay, here we go. Let's like just yeah, first second, I can't read this way?
Speaker 1: Why oh so I can see it. You're still young, you have young eyes. Still.
Speaker 2: It has nothing to do with eyes. My orientation is off. There it is.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back. Don't you have to be quiet because Andrew can't find the whole, and you can't find the whole, be quiet?
Speaker 5: Hold on ready, that was kind of disgusting that Andrew can't find a whole.
Speaker 1: Well, when you're not quiet, you can't time mom and dad. All right, so back here at Serial Killers. I hope that was not just a condom commercial. But we haven't had any of those in a long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have not heard that.
Speaker 2: Yeah in about two months.
Speaker 1: It's been a minute. There hasn't been any weird commercials really, gun right, I hate the whole thing. That's because the bag is no money. Oh I'm sorry, you just got it all over the floor. Who's going to vacuum that?
Speaker 2: Because unlike you, I'm nice and not like you who's like, oh, let me just pour stuff on the floor. I'll go get the vacuum. And then they tell you they can't, and you're like.
Speaker 5: Oh, okay, I'm gonna leap by.
Speaker 1: At least I.
Speaker 2: Tried, just okay. So trying is different than actually saying no, I insist and just taking it and doing it yourself.
Speaker 1: It wasn't there.
Speaker 5: I think Spencer's like, I can't believe I'm sitting here watching them arguing in.
Speaker 2: Real life happening? Is this is this good for you? Are you enjoying us?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Shall we move on? I'm sorry?
Speaker 2: Go on.
Speaker 3: That's one of the best parts of the show. The constant, the constant, you know, bickering all the time.
Speaker 1: Let's move on to Cereal Number three, there's some more sugar on the way. Okay there, buddy, you're choking on a yeah right. This is from our friend Arlene. She's a good listener and she sent us some stuff in the path. This is from Clover Valley. It's a store brand type thing.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And it's frosted Treader wheat Strawberry. I know you like Storbery. Frosted Treader wheats is one of your favorite cereals, Andrew, I ring this one is naturally and artificially flavored. You know, I don't like artificial flavors, but it is what it is.
Speaker 3: You know, like you just gave like.
Speaker 1: I think this is naturally flavored, natural flavor.
Speaker 2: Flavor out so well.
Speaker 1: There's a little artificial flavor. Yeah, so crazy.
Speaker 2: Listen, don't worry though, he's trying to keep his cholesterol.
Speaker 1: There's no cholesterol in any of this cereal.
Speaker 2: Just thank god. So I'm going light on the milk, light on the milk. Okay, Oh my god, sorry, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry. I turned away.
Speaker 2: I think that's worse than coffee breath burping. Yeah, Oh it's okay.
Speaker 1: I ate everything that's yours. It's spilled.
Speaker 2: No cholesterol. He's fine, he looks young.
Speaker 1: I don't have my blood test until June, so we're good.
Speaker 2: And what if you go in June and it's the same, then.
Speaker 1: I guess I'm gonna have to start taking statins, which I don't want to take, but it is what it is.
Speaker 5: My husband takes those not but he tried to go cold turkey with his diet.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm trying to do. I haven't had anything.
Speaker 5: The problem is if it's if it'sary, which it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well a friend of mine is like, I just take the statins then eat whatever the hell you want, but no, I don't want to.
Speaker 5: It also can make your muscles very you know, achy and stuff like that. So you want to try not. I mean, obviously if you have do you have to, but try not.
Speaker 1: I already take high blood pressure medication because of Andrew, so I just don't want.
Speaker 2: To take anything else. Oh yeah, it's because of me.
Speaker 1: Andrew Daniel. That one's yours lactose.
Speaker 2: For everyone always thinks him so nice and sweet you.
Speaker 1: Are, Andrew. You are one of the nicest, sweetest person that I know.
Speaker 2: I may have just been fishing for a compliment. You like diamond.
Speaker 1: Okay, so these are kind of wonky frosted.
Speaker 2: I don't know that was British, a little bit wonky. I'm not gonna lie. This is a.
Speaker 1: Very The strawberry smells artificial.
Speaker 2: We just again, as Danielle said, we just had strawberry fruity.
Speaker 1: I know, but those taste very fruity and real.
Speaker 3: Hm.
Speaker 1: I mean the Kellogg's one is way better.
Speaker 2: It tastes like what a pop tart? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Not so yeah?
Speaker 2: And my favorite part of the pop tart and I know I'm weird on this. I don't like the jam on the inside. I love the crust.
Speaker 1: I take the crust off, you hang out favorite off. I just pull it off.
Speaker 2: And the best is when they put like most of the filling on like the inside, so you have like a large piece of crust, but just a little bit. This is exactly it.
Speaker 1: I love it. Have you tried the ego waffle ones pop tarts and the fruit Loops pop tarts?
Speaker 2: Can we please do that pop Tarts? I know?
Speaker 1: Do you want to do a Friday episode pop Tarts?
Speaker 2: Say no more?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll bring some strange flavors of pop tarts. Yeah, it'll be a bonus.
Speaker 5: Do that on a bull check.
Speaker 2: I don't like the after chases of this one.
Speaker 1: MS okay, I'm I'm gonna give it three balls.
Speaker 5: I think I'm gonna give it two bowls in a.
Speaker 1: Spot Danielle to one Andrew.
Speaker 3: Four or I really like it, I'll give it three balls because it does taste like the pop Tarts cereal a little bit, but the aftertaste is not that.
Speaker 1: Start your day with the right stuff. Your parents what Your parents always say that a big bowl of cereal is important, and they're right.
Speaker 5: That's not what my parents say.
Speaker 1: When you don't need breakfast, you're more likely to feel sleepy during the day and have a hard time paying attention in school. You can make a complete meal with fruit and milk and toast or a muffin. No, that's not a meal.
Speaker 5: Is that what I tell you in the morning?
Speaker 2: Great, because I've been having cereal.
Speaker 5: You don't eat cereal in the morning.
Speaker 2: Peanut butter and banana anyway. Oh so wait, I had that peep cereal that you brought in it. That was really good.
Speaker 5: Thank you, doctor Kathy Fallon right, she sent me the peep cereal.
Speaker 2: It was really good. While we're thinking people. We also have to think this girl who save it for ball chap here. Okay, Hailey Gold, she's an artist. She made this book. It's two sided. It's a comic. It's so cool and it has puzzles in it.
Speaker 5: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like and it's a serial based comic.
Speaker 5: Oh that's so cute.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So you see Letters to Margaret, it's by Hailey Gold. She's a great listener and she sent this to us, so thank you. Hailey was awesome.
Speaker 1: Is that her on the back with blue hair?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: But Letters to Margaret is the name of it. We'll post a picture of it.
Speaker 5: You need like varsity jackets that's say serial killers.
Speaker 1: No, we need Mike flags to say serial killers. And we need as that's a serial killer. Yeah, and anything. We don't have anything in here. That's what we had with the logo. It's a printed piece of paper that couldn't even get on one page.
Speaker 2: Also, don't forget that one serial killers that someone wrote. I feel like there was another one that had cereal spelt wrong. It was like a serial killer.
Speaker 1: And we have the rock that's painted.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna get to see their studio. I go it's so jankity, it's not.
Speaker 2: We don't know where we're gonna go once we move. Oh yeah, why because there's no space.
Speaker 1: That's where I'm going to be sitting in a shoe box, and I'm not sure if there's even room for another person to come in.
Speaker 2: Oh really, we'll make it work anyway. We Maybe we'll do it in the public hallway.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should do it in the kitchen. See no more right, thank you so much for listening to Serial Killers?
Speaker 2: Was this everything you wanted?
Speaker 3: In more? Spencer?
Speaker 2: Oh, this is awesome. I can't believe.
Speaker 3: I've been waiting for a long time, and every time I've gone to any store that has food, I've looked up and down the cereal aisles for someone that you haven't used or had, and there's nothing.
Speaker 1: Well, finally, but he doesn't know. He's like, I don't know if we did this, I don't know. I'm just gonna leave.
Speaker 2: I love that you decided to end the show with an insult on me. It's so sweet and kind.
Speaker 5: You guys haven't fought that much of this episode. I'm actually very proud of.
Speaker 1: We don't fight, We love each other. Yeah, yeah, we're pals. Well, specials. Thank you for getting up at four thirty in the morning to come in today.
Speaker 2: You'll have to come back.
Speaker 3: No, I definitely want to come back. Please invite me back whenever you want. I'll take off of school any day. Yes.
Speaker 5: No, you will not take off at school any day. Yay, your school's almost don't anyway, the first.
Speaker 2: Week junior done means you'll be home for the summer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which means you could come back in again. There we go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when you don't have soccer, we will bring you in.
Speaker 3: I don't think I have soccer at four thirty in the morning, smart ass.
Speaker 1: All right, well, thank you for listening. Please follow us on all social platforms serial Killers PC and go buy the last couple of shirts we have left at serial killerspc dot com.
Speaker 2: We'll come up with merch eventually.
Speaker 1: That's what you keep saying.
Speaker 2: Why is it on me for everything?
Speaker 5: Bowls and school?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what we need exactly so much.
Speaker 5: You could do.
Speaker 2: We'll have a great Christmas ornaments. Yes, I would actually hang one of the tip on my tree. Two yes, okay, a little bowl maybe a menora yeah, a yellow one sure with red candles.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll see you Wednesday with a bull chat.
Speaker 2: How many candles are there for Honica seven?
Speaker 1: There's there's nine technically, but it's eight nights. So there's eight candles and one big one in the middle of the shamash and.
Speaker 5: That one's always lit, right, the one in the middle.
Speaker 1: What were you doing? I don't understand.
Speaker 2: C E R E A L P. Yeah, you could just make it say cereal cool.
Speaker 1: See you Wednesday Monday again. Thanks for listening. Until we catch you next time. Say crunch everybody, crumb.
Speaker 2: There we go. Finally, I guess.
Speaker 1: That was fun. All right, you want to hit the red button there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you hit the button. Go ahead, hit the red one. Ye bye, I see you, bye bye.