Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod. It's Teddy Mellencamp and Camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp.
Speaker 1: And Delores Catana. Oh sorry, Tamra Judge.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad that you said Delores, because you guys recapped this last week, so I don't know your thoughts on a couple things. So before we get started, can we and can we discuss some of your Valley thoughts?
Speaker 1: Where do you want to start?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Before we even want to know who's annoying me? Is that what you want to know?
Speaker 3: Why? I know who's I got a list I know who's annoying me.
Speaker 1: Probably be easier for me to say, do you want to know who's not annoying me?
Speaker 3: Yeah? True, true, it's a shorter list. Well, my first question is how do you feel.
Speaker 2: About La La and Sheena being on?
Speaker 1: I was really I was actually really excited about that because we always like to see some of the you know, familiar faces the ogs, but we don't get to see a lot of them. In fact, we'll get to it, but in this episode, like I didn't even hear say that.
Speaker 3: I mean maybe she just coughed.
Speaker 1: Maybe, I mean she didn't. There was no talking. They're very it's a very limited role, which I would have to imagine is kind of difficult for them. It's like, you know, you and I talked about it after getting fired from a show or you're show canceling or whatever, and then it's like, hey, can you come on to do a cameo? You're all fuck all the way off, No I can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they said yes, that's the part that's strange, and I mean, yes, La La gave it a good go last week, and I just kind of fell flat, I think, just because I don't think the rest of the cast was interested and really giving it.
Speaker 1: Do you know what, I'd rather have Sena and Brock and Laala her kids, whoever she's dating. I would like them to be a big part of the show and maybe just kind of get rid of some of the ones that are on there.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, well we'll talk about who we want to boot as we continue on, but let's get into this episode. But I first wanted your thoughts on that.
Speaker 1: But let me ask you one question. Do you think that they brought them on? It's kind of like a soft opening and then for next season they'll bring them on full time. Because I talked to she know about it, you know, like the difficulties of being on a show for over a decade and then coming on and not knowing where your real spot is, like you know, this isn't your show like this is it's like feeling like it's somebody else's show. And we talked about that, but I said, you know what, being on TV, I have a different perspective of it now, Being on TVs better than not being on TV for other parts of your businesses and being on the financials and financials and then I think, like next season you'll be full time.
Speaker 2: Well I don't know about that because it's really hard to tell with social media being so against both of them joining. I'm not against it, I just am against it the way that it is right now.
Speaker 1: Well, it's enough we're not.
Speaker 2: Getting to see We're just seeing them at parties or at events.
Speaker 1: Well, this we got a little bit of a bomb with Shena because we got the opening is a party at her house, so that was.
Speaker 3: Well, we learned some steps up.
Speaker 2: So Shena has the day after party after Britney's Shark party, and apparently, I'm surprised they let them break the fourth wall repeatedly. But apparently after cameras went down at the Shark party, Zach said horrible things about Janet's friend Jared pink Boots from last season.
Speaker 1: I'm vaguely remembering who Jared is. But I struggle with Zach. Well.
Speaker 2: I was struggling because until I started reading this rundown, I thought that Zach had said terrible.
Speaker 3: Things about Janet's husband.
Speaker 1: Jane's husband.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize he said terrible things about.
Speaker 1: Jared, not Jason, not Jason.
Speaker 2: Get you, get you, I'm saying now I care even less about this problem me too.
Speaker 1: I just can I ask you a question from last This is something that came up last week. Yes, is a shark an animal?
Speaker 3: A shark, I think is okay, So it's not an amphibian. A shark is.
Speaker 1: A mammal, Thank you, I said this. I said the same thing, and Caden and Matt laughed at me and said, a shark is an animal, You're an idiot.
Speaker 3: Well, mammals are animals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good, say you just read that, okay? And I told I told the producer, I go listen you asked fifty percent of the people.
Speaker 3: Well, I have a question for you. What's a frog or a toad? What do you mean? What is it? What is it?
Speaker 1: Like the way that sharks are mammals, sharks are mammals. I like, do you think it's a reptile or do you think that it's an amphibian? Since I don't know what amphibian is, I'm going to go with a reptile. It's whatever, like a lizard is or something, right.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think they're amphibians. Oh my god? And who like? It came up because I said, why why is Brittany having a shark party? And someone said a shark is her favorite animal? And I'm like, a shark is an animal, it's a mammal.
Speaker 3: It's both.
Speaker 1: I don't have a pet shark. It's just not happening. Oh who's that in the corner. Oh that's my pet shark.
Speaker 3: Baby shark? Do to do?
Speaker 2: Now? That's going to be stuck in your head and you're gonna hate me all day as you're listening to this.
Speaker 3: Wellever.
Speaker 1: I don't it's a mammal animal, A mammal, an ambiguous or whatever. I feel like we're animals.
Speaker 2: Did you just say ambiguous? It's not ambiguous. It's an amphibian.
Speaker 1: Amphibian? What's ambiguous?
Speaker 2: Name?
Speaker 3: What about this week?
Speaker 2: How Zach wants to try to school us on words? What was the word he was all proud about?
Speaker 1: Hyper bowl No, hyperbly h hyperbole? I don't know how hyperbally I heart. Probably it's a figure of speech that involves exaggeration or emphasis or effects. It's not meant to be taken literally. So that's my entire life. I'm a fie highberal. What is it? Oh my god, you're a hy hperbole?
Speaker 3: Hyper fact that.
Speaker 2: Zach and then had to ask producers if he was using it right made me like Zach for at least time.
Speaker 1: I like Zach. I it's not that I don't like Zach. I just don't. I don't know. There's something like there's somebody that.
Speaker 2: Really bothers me more than Zach, and we'll get to that. But Zach is downloading Kristen on what happened and is saying Brittany knows he wasn't threatening anybody, but she never has this back, especially with Janet. Then Janet brings up the Jason ring rumor and how after telling her mom about it, she and Jason are now upset and wanted an apology from Jasmine.
Speaker 1: Is this their first time on reality TV?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean the second season. The more they're giving into it, the more they're talking about it, the more life they're giving it, the more it's becoming a bigger storyline.
Speaker 3: But for one second, do we believe nor do we care?
Speaker 2: I mean his ring off and would you care if Eddie took his ring off?
Speaker 1: No? I wouldn't care. You know, It's not that big of a deal to me. I mean, I'm secure in my relationship. But Janet said, if there's a husband in this group that's trying, that's trying to cheat, it's not mine.
Speaker 3: She's implying that it's Nias.
Speaker 1: So she's trying to say it's Danny's. Danny's the one that's cheating.
Speaker 3: Next week's not looking great for the dance.
Speaker 1: Danny gave me a little bit of the ick this episode.
Speaker 3: What part do you mean?
Speaker 1: Flacks in his chest and woo And I'm like, calm down.
Speaker 2: What about when he said, are you going to give me a happy ending after? And she said I did that before this. I was like, this is a no for me. I don't need to know. And where are you guys doing all this boning with your seventy seven kids in your apartment?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: It's hard enough.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question. Do you believe the rumor, this two year old rumor that he would take his ring off when he went to club? What is he doing going to clubs?
Speaker 3: Anyways?
Speaker 2: I don't think I don't believe the rumor, because once we get to Jasmine and Jazz talking about it, she is essentially saying she doesn't even believe the rumor.
Speaker 1: But she's the one that talked about it, and she probably about it.
Speaker 3: Two years ago.
Speaker 2: She didn't recently talk about it. Do I think she started a rumor and told the person you can't tell rumors to one million percent?
Speaker 1: Do you believe the rumor?
Speaker 3: No? I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't believe it either.
Speaker 2: I think that Janet would cut off his danger dong and I would.
Speaker 1: Too, but I think I like him. I got a little irritating after Danny and I even blamed it on his wife, and then she did come into my damns, oh Janet, and.
Speaker 3: She said, damn it.
Speaker 1: Janet was damn it Janet. She was really nice and sweet and she just wanted to clarify some stuff and I asked her to come on the pod and she said she would, So I'm sorry, it's a red.
Speaker 2: Flag that she's going into your DMS to let you know her thoughts and opinions about.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what. Thank you for listening.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: She was a clip though, she was a clip, so she probably And and Mike, does she follow you? I don't know, does she follow me? She she was very sweet. I have met her. I met her out at one of Andy's events a year ago maybe, and she was very very kind and sweet. I don't know. I'm we're gonna see. We'll have her on.
Speaker 2: We will have her on because on, but I need to know if she's going to share a little bit more because when she was on Watch What Happens Live, it was a little bit of a.
Speaker 1: I didn't see it. Well was it recently?
Speaker 2: It was within the last couple of weeks. My time framing isn't ideal. But I can tell you this about my time framing. If you had me watch this show without any backstory, I wouldn't even think Britney likes Zach at all let alone.
Speaker 3: They were best friends.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we have a back history on that. So they've been best friends for how long?
Speaker 2: They So when he moved to California, the only person he knew was Brittany, and him and Brittany were close. And my assumption is at that point, Brittany was newly in a relationship with Jack's She's just moved to Los Angeles or wherever she lived adjacent.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 3: She shared a lot of her relationship issues and life with him, And now that doesn't happen anymore because she got friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but did she see red flags with him?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: Maybe because when he drinks he says, what do you think?
Speaker 1: He even said, I don't know, but this isn't the first time, right, didn't he say something about Janet too.
Speaker 3: And shit happening off camera?
Speaker 1: Things happened after camera? But didn't he say something like losing your baby or something like something really gnarly?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like really past the point. But that's why he says it's hyperbole.
Speaker 1: Well, that's not hyperbole. It's hyperbobly nasty to do that.
Speaker 4: It's not hypothetically, Okay, I'm doing hypothetically and high hyperbole altogether, it's a new words, it's a new language, it's a new world.
Speaker 3: But either way, the next day the group heads to the beach. You couldn't pay me to go to the beach and sit on the ground and not even bring a chair for hours. I mean they were there from sun.
Speaker 1: You won't pick up on the weirdest thing like I wouldn't. You're very detailed. I would have never even noticed that.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't. Do you think I might be comfortable?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: The only thing that was uncomfortable for me is seeing who I didn't even know who he was. And then I first I thought, like, is that is that Luke wearing that hat? Like he's in Minnesota? Like what do I have? Like he it was like one of those it looks like a big giant ug that was on the top of his That was the Errand it was Aaron, I know, but at first I didn't know who the fuck it was. I'm like, who is this guy?
Speaker 3: And is it freezing? And why does he need that? And people in bathing suits?
Speaker 1: You here people in shorts. Then you have Aaron who's got a dead animal on his head.
Speaker 3: You want to know something?
Speaker 2: And a jacket something that's a bummer though it was the most handsome I thought Aaron ever was.
Speaker 3: Really I think I couldn't see the face. Someone has to wear hats often.
Speaker 1: He didn't say one word the entire time, so that's why I'm like, who is that?
Speaker 3: Well, neither did Maala.
Speaker 1: Didn't say words.
Speaker 2: Dala didn't say a word. I mean, all of it was. This entire beach excursion was exhausting. These are the key things I got from it. One Brittany has a date, But why she had to get dressed in advance for her date that night when she was going back to her house for the date is confusing to me.
Speaker 1: Well, because she probably didn't TV Magic. She probably went to her date and then went back to the.
Speaker 3: House, right right.
Speaker 2: I realize that we have talked about hemorrhoids before on this podcast, but I didn't need to know so much about any of these people's sex lives, and I'm happy to talk about sex.
Speaker 1: Was she not saying they were doing anal and that's how she got himorrhid?
Speaker 2: She is the first time in this she when she got them again after she had kids, it wasn't as big of a deal because she'd already gotten them.
Speaker 1: Well, she said she was because of Brock's girth.
Speaker 2: Well, she said, he's a grower, not a shower. But he laughed. That's how you know it's not a bad thing.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's like, I don't really care how long your wiener is when it's soft, I really don't care.
Speaker 2: I don't I could care, I couldn't care less. But it needs to be attractive, whether it's soft or hard.
Speaker 1: I don't think soft wiener is attractive. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they can be key. Okay, So Sena came on the show to say that Brock had a short, fat dick and gave her hemorrhoids.
Speaker 1: Short did she she not to start rumors?
Speaker 3: She said, it's not she said, it's not long.
Speaker 1: I think we need more Brock on the show.
Speaker 3: I don't mind Brock, but on the world Wide Web worked up.
Speaker 2: No, they like him, but they get upset when he's to judge you because he has his own past.
Speaker 3: I'm like, who the fuck doesn't have a past? But his past isn't great?
Speaker 2: Who is? Well? I mean, yours and mine are excellent, clearly stellar. But the main part that we're waiting for this entire time is for this conversation to happen between Janet and Jasmine and Jason, and I have to tell you, I thought I was watching a bad scripted episode of my so called life from like the early nineties. It was so over the top and fake. From Jasmine's part, I couldn't.
Speaker 1: Jasmine bugged me so bad in this whole entire conversation, and she I don't know. Do you know that she was on like five reality shows?
Speaker 3: She was on the Bachelor or the Bachelorette or something.
Speaker 1: She was on two Bachelor's and there's a few other I think it added to like five different reality shows.
Speaker 3: Oh why is she trying so hard?
Speaker 2: Like Lala's like, I'm too cool to even say a word, and Jasmine's like, well then I'll say all the.
Speaker 1: Words for everybody.
Speaker 2: But they did keep panning to Lala's face, and Lala was like, girl, you're doing even La La, I know she was doing.
Speaker 1: She needed to say less, that's for sure, And she was like so overly like and you've been a shit ass friend, your vibe killer, you're exhausted and you get Karen energy and I'm fucking done with it.
Speaker 2: Like it was just quit trying to be Zach, and you weren't. Not one thing she said made me laugh. And I don't even like Janet.
Speaker 3: Not one thing.
Speaker 2: It just felt mean and over the top, and I didn't enjoy it. But then when Janet and Jason decide that they're going to leave, did you notice that Janet had to carry all of her belongings herself. All that Jason could be bothered to carry was his cup of water.
Speaker 1: I did another thing that you noticed it. I did not notice the details, the details.
Speaker 2: Because it's so weird, which husband isn't like, Hey, let me take your metal.
Speaker 3: Detector or whatever it is that she brought to the beach.
Speaker 1: I for sure that when they started doing the metal detector, I go, if they pull up a goddamn ring out of that stand, I'm like, this shit is scripted.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's mine?
Speaker 1: Where's your ring?
Speaker 2: Tam?
Speaker 3: Do you think I don't wear a ring anything?
Speaker 1: Now I'm joking, maybe it's Britney's, because Britney seems to have lost it or can't find her ring.
Speaker 2: Oh what about how Britney's moved on? But then we find out she's and she's all telling us about the guy. I'm fine about moving on, but she has just met him at her bar or Jackson's bar.
Speaker 3: How does she know all these things about him?
Speaker 1: I don't know. But have you seen a picture of him?
Speaker 2: We don't know which guy is which there's mult of that guy. No, I don't think of that guy. Okay, I'm guessing. I think there's been a guy. Both guys that I've seen pictures of are good looking guys. Neither do I think is the guy that she's talking about hm. But we'll see, because I don't think she's openly going to talk about Jackx's friend, but maybe she will. What about this that I find weird because I didn't even notice that Mia, Danny, Zach, and Jesse weren't at the beach day because apparently they're playing Putt Putt.
Speaker 1: I didn't even acknowledge that either. That's not a good sign.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, then we skid a flashback to that, and then we see Zach, Brittany, Kristen, and Nea meeting for lunch.
Speaker 3: Zach brings up his feelings about Brittany not.
Speaker 2: Having his back like she has like she has Janets, and then Kristin agrees in her confessional that Brittany does the same with her.
Speaker 3: Are Are they trying to do a Britney takedown?
Speaker 1: It's never gonna happen. Do you think that Brittany holds Zack to a different standard than Janet?
Speaker 2: No, I think that sometimes that can be too much for her, And I don't think that. I think Janet's just being a supportive friend to Brittany most of the time.
Speaker 1: How that when Zack's all Janet, you don't let Jason feels the leash? Well, how could he cheat? You won't let him off as a leash.
Speaker 2: But thankfully she took ownership for it, and she's like, you know what he's tracked twenty four to seven. I know everything he does.
Speaker 1: By the way, sometimes guys need to be on a leash. And sometimes there's diferent dynamics in a relationship. Sometimes the girl is, you know, like they say, like controlling, the controlling, and the man is and it takes, you know, two different types of personalities to make things work.
Speaker 2: All I know is that I was over talking about that friendship. I'm over talking about if he takes his ring off. But more than I was over those two things, I'm over ever seeing Danny and Nia getting a lymphatic massage together.
Speaker 1: I thought about you, because I didn't know that was like a thing people go and do, like I do it. You do it, I know, And that's like probably one of the first times I've seen or heard that, and I thought it was like more of like a medical thing, like your doctor was recommending that. I didn't know you could just go and have that done.
Speaker 3: Now you can go and have it done.
Speaker 2: I really like it because it reduces especially after all this medication and stuff I was on. I didn't get them that often prior, but I'm really swollen everywhere and it kind of just like moved things around. But you have to drink a lot of water, and I don't know that my lacrosse counts as a lot of water.
Speaker 1: Ha ha, You you look less swollen.
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Are you on less medication?
Speaker 3: No, I'm on the same.
Speaker 2: But I did send an email last night asking them, can we please go through my medication list?
Speaker 3: I mean, just so we're clear. I'm on no narcotics, but I.
Speaker 1: Never have been.
Speaker 3: I mean I was inside of the hospital.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but outside the hospital, no, I haven't. You're all like my head or I take something. Nope, I won't take a narcotic.
Speaker 2: No, but I am on so many medications that make me feel tired, yeah, that I really can't stand it. So I was like, is there anything we can switch around? So I'm on something called gaba Pinton because I got all of this.
Speaker 3: It's weird.
Speaker 2: After surgeries you get like this nerve damage, so like the tips of my fingers will burn or my feet burn. And so I take gabapin in the morning and I take gaba pitton.
Speaker 1: Is that from radiation because I've heard somebody else it went through treatment and I thought it was from radiation.
Speaker 2: Well, for me, I started getting the nerve pain right after I got out of the hospital, before I had radiation, and so I think it was from eighteen days laying down and well.
Speaker 1: Can you say like something with your knees, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the knees would burn.
Speaker 2: But I don't know if I still have days like the other day I had to get help to get like out of the bed because my feet were burning so bad. But I don't know if I need to be on as much of that medication as I'm on, or if I could just switch it to nighttime because I take it in the morning and then I'm like immediately like, ah.
Speaker 1: And then your immunotherapy it's less right, I mean it's not you were doing a couple different Yeah.
Speaker 2: So before the immune therapy was three different medications, and now it's switching I believe to one.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: And so according to my friend Kelly, I won't feel as syneric. Yeah, who's a nurse. I won't feel as sick from this one.
Speaker 3: And but I mean, my next appointments Wednesday already. Yes, it's been four weeks.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, this whole process from you being diagnosed and now seems like it's been a year.
Speaker 2: I mean, can you believe I'm gonna have to be on immune therapy for at least two more years. It's so shocking to me. I keep thinking, I mean, I'm so blessed and grateful that it's I'm no longer in the place that I was. But I'm like, I keep forgetting that, like I'm actually still in treatment, like I'm not in remission, and that's it's a shocking thing for my brain to go through. So like when I have days when I feel sick. I was even talking to Edwin the other day and I was like, oh my gosh, I feel terrible today.
Speaker 3: Is there any way you can And he was.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, of course, but he's like, you have to you go NonStop, which is fine, He's like, but you have to also remember that you are still on this medication, you're still on immunotherapy, and your body is still going to get more tired than it used to.
Speaker 3: So things you used to be able to do is going to run you down.
Speaker 2: Like flying home by myself in a middle seat for six hours almost pushed me over the edge.
Speaker 1: You know, I read something today. Now I follow a lot of people that have had cancer and have beaten cancer, and you know, alternative drugs and all that stuff. My whole feet is filled with that now, thank you very much. And I read where this girl she's got stage four breast cancer and she said, just because I have cancer, life doesn't stop. No, I still do all the things I want. And I thought, oh my god, you're right, Like, because sometimes I'm like, Teddy does too much, Teddy's out too much? Why is Teddy doing this like she needs? Like, you don't just sit home in bed or at home in a recliner because you have cancer.
Speaker 3: Now you have to keep going and you and.
Speaker 1: For me, you can't get out of bed, Yeah, unless you can't story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which some days I feel like I can't, But I would say ninety percent of the time I can.
Speaker 3: I'm ninety five percent.
Speaker 2: But I think it's so true because what people overlook so much is the mental health aspect, like sitting home in your bed, Like I still have another couple shows I need to watch, but the second those in today and I'm done with that portion of work. I can't just keep staying in my bed or I'll get depressed. Yeah, I've set up things to do until my kids get out of school. Can you believe my kids are still in school? By the way, I'm like, I love it time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but a lot of people like I will read you know, oh Teddy, just stay home with your kids, just take care of yourself. And I thought about it, and I'm like, fuck off, Like you know what. At first, like I did, I'm like, she's doing too much. I'm worried about her. Now I'm like, you know, cancer is only who you are, is what you're dealing with right now.
Speaker 3: Who you are is what you.
Speaker 1: Do day to day, and you know you're you have to take care of yourself. You have to go out and do things you can't just sit home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Granted I have two years to figure this out, but I have a feeling when all this is over, I may drive again.
Speaker 3: Please, once I'm allowed to drive.
Speaker 1: Can't we just use this as a reason why you don't drive ever again in your life?
Speaker 3: Do you know how much I miss driving? The fact that I do not I do.
Speaker 1: How about if you get a golf cart, you only drive to the store.
Speaker 3: I'm the store and.
Speaker 2: To get my nails done. Yesterday I had to tell my friend. I was like, hey, and I'm really shocked.
Speaker 1: Didn't you used to have somebody to come to your house to your nails?
Speaker 3: It's too expensive now? Is it too expensive? I got to go place just.
Speaker 2: After the lymphatic massage where they talked about the happy ending. Jason facetimes with Jack's while Janet listens. They have to switch seats.
Speaker 1: Chane, It's like, don't get me in this. I only want to see his face. Yeah, I mean, he's taking full accountability for you know, what do you put Britney through. I still am not at the point where I'm like, oh, poor Jacks. I don't know what it is. I'm happy he's going through the work. I'm glad he's there. I wonder about why.
Speaker 2: I don't believe him for one second, because remember then we skip forward. So in this moment, during this FaceTime, he says that he's going to give all of his podcast money to Brittany to pay off the house. And then we find out as Brittany's with the duct tape covering up all her cameras because Jack's is allegedly listening or watching her.
Speaker 1: It sounds like he's listening too. Well, you can listen on cameras, Yeah, I can listen on my ring camera.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So she's covering them all up. But then she finds out that it's.
Speaker 2: All bs and he doesn't have the money to do it.
Speaker 3: I have all of your podcast money.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, if you haven't done a pod, if you and I did not do a podcast the three months, there would be no money coming in.
Speaker 3: Well, Brittany was still doing the podcast, that's her point.
Speaker 1: Oh, then he shouldn't get any money. I thought they were still had been doing it together for the past three months. So, oh, what a big boy he is. He's so thoughtful. Hey, Brittany, you're doing the podcast by yourself. I'll let you have all the money.
Speaker 3: Well, he is in rehab.
Speaker 1: He's a narcissist, but that's the thing. It would be like he's not been in rehead for three months.
Speaker 3: No thirty days.
Speaker 2: But anyhow, it's all it just it goes to show.
Speaker 1: And I love how he says this all the time. We make big money, lots of money on our podcast I make. I made four hundred thousand on cameo. Like he's always talking like that, and it's like, dude, stop.
Speaker 3: And you and now we know that you can't pay your house measure?
Speaker 1: Does your house go into foreclosure after missing three months of payments? I can't remember.
Speaker 2: I don't know because I haven't ever missed three months of payment. But I mean, we see a lot of people in reality television where their homes go into forecloser. But I'm confused what they think is going to happen if they don't pay their bills, Like if I don't pay my cell phone bill, like if I forgot yeah, which they.
Speaker 3: Turn your cell phone off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they turn it off.
Speaker 3: That is something I do remember from being like when I was younger and a kid. I liked it before a direct deposit.
Speaker 2: I would like forget that kind of thing, and then all of a sudden my phone wouldn't be on. I'd have to like use my friend's phone to call and get it turned on. And I mean, I didn't give a shit what it did to my credit or.
Speaker 1: Joys of being young. You don't get a shit about anything. You get older and you're worried and scared about everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, I'm like, what about automatic withdrawal?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you know what kind of like anoyed me is. Jackson is here talking facetiming with Jason. He's saying all the right things. I'm so used to her treating I'm so used to her treating like shit, treating her like shit that I didn't even realize I was doing it. I was getting away with it for so long and all this stuff. And he's like and then yeah, but then then it gets down to, you know, Brittany's at her house and she's like, all of a sudden talking about things, and he gets she gets a text message of him being a dick, and I'm like, because.
Speaker 2: He is a dick, thirty days isn't going to change somebody from being a dick to not being a dick, but like it seems like to me when I'm watching this, because we see Brittany is now talking to Jack's sister, Judy. She tells Judy about Jack's not paying the mortgage and she can't find her wedding rings. They're interrupted by the producer who tells Brittany.
Speaker 1: So that girl that was there with Brittany was Jackson's sister. Yeah, not the one on the phone. The one on the phone, yeah, blonde on the phone. Okay, that was her mom that was with her, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: So they're interrupted by the producer who tells Britany that JACKX text her and make sure to get that on film so they can hear everything childish behavior Jack's then, I mean, just all of it keeps going on. I'm surprised how much we hear from production. But what it seems like to me is is Jack's and Rehaber staying at the Four Seasons.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but he's got a phone he can leave. I would love to know what facility he went to, because I don't know.
Speaker 3: It sounds like amazing. I would like to go, Hi, can Damn and I get in for free? If we talk about your rehabit.
Speaker 1: We will talk about it all the time, rehabing.
Speaker 3: We just want to have some enjoyable time at the beach.
Speaker 1: But exactly now, it was quite clear to me that he bugged the house. He could hear what she was saying, because the text messages that were coming through were about the conversation she was having in the house.
Speaker 3: But I don't think you bugged the house. I think it's on their ring camera.
Speaker 1: Well whatever, I'm just saying he could hear what she's saying.
Speaker 3: Yes, But just so you guys, that's so people know.
Speaker 2: It is if you have like a rental house or anything, then you're not allowed to have those things inside the house.
Speaker 1: Side. Yeah, I'm outside, but you can't have them inside.
Speaker 2: But I guess because they were a marital couple that's why.
Speaker 1: But well, he was the one living in that house. She had a rental so whatever.
Speaker 3: Who knows, But we made it through another episode.
Speaker 2: Next week looks like it's going to be all about Danny.
Speaker 3: Oh, Danny, Danny, Danny, Danny boy.
Speaker 2: And I love Nia so much, and I like that Nia's gotten more open and a touch more petty, and also that she just kind of removes herself and rolls her eyes sometimes when she's hitting the fan. But I'm wondering if she's ever going to kind of lose it on Danny in front of us.
Speaker 1: I don't I couldn't even imagine seeing her lose it on anyone.
Speaker 3: Those are the people that lose it the most, do you think so?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the pictures that you never see, uh getting mad, like you never see that type of emotion tend to have the biggest emotion in my opinion.
Speaker 1: Did we recap the episode where she talked about her past or was that with Dolores?
Speaker 3: That was with Dolores? Okay, that was really sad.
Speaker 1: That was really sad. And it just scares me that maybe when you've gone through something like that and your your pickers off a little bit, your picker can be off. And I'm hoping that.
Speaker 2: You know, I think that Danny may do stupid shit, but I don't allege you. I don't think he's I wouldn't. I don't know if he's a good guy, but I don't think he's a cheater.
Speaker 1: How many of these people do you actually know? Because I know that from Van Mos you knew most of them. Do you know?
Speaker 2: I know I wouldn't say I'm best friends with any of them, but I know them well enough to have their cell phone, and when we see each other, we hug and say hi and chat. I know Jacksonia and Danny and the only people I don't know are Janet and her husband. And I also have never met Jasmine or.
Speaker 1: Zach.
Speaker 3: Zach. I've never met them, but.
Speaker 1: I feel like I feel like to meet Zach so I can like him better.
Speaker 3: I'm hoping I would like him better if we met, But.
Speaker 1: Just I feel, you know, like, you know, I get it. I'm one of those people that on really TV kind of polarizing personality.
Speaker 3: You just reminded me. I didn't respond to Jesse. I wonder what he was going to tell us about.
Speaker 2: Did you see the what not skinny but not fat thing that Jesse said.
Speaker 1: About his wife not getting an epidural or not want her to get epidural? Yeah, just you know what, Jesse, Let's let's push a watermelon through your butthole and tell me if you want an epidural like Lia that experiment bend over baby.
Speaker 2: Jesse, can you come on the pod and we're going to stick a watermelon in your buttole and then make you poop it.
Speaker 3: Out and let us know how it goes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me know how that feels. Yeah, but you touch of medication or medication none or Loube. Out of all the guys on the show, which one do you think is husband material?
Speaker 3: Jason?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hundred percent, Yeah Jason. And he's got a real job too, right, he's a lawyer. I know.
Speaker 3: Andy seems to be pretty sane.
Speaker 1: He's just a nice guy.
Speaker 3: He doesn't seem like he's a raging narcissist at all. I know at all.
Speaker 1: That's why I was like, no, Jason, don't get involved.
Speaker 2: But I thought he handled himself well he did. You guys, thanks for tuning in for another episode of Twatz. We need to have a Twatz seat soon, like I need to get in the mix with some of these peeps.
Speaker 1: Did you ever find out if Jesse hooked up with Erica?
Speaker 3: No, because I haven't.
Speaker 2: Everybody thinks that I didn't ask Erica the question, but it's because I had filmed the podcast with Erica prior to that rumor coming.
Speaker 1: She's in London, right, she did.
Speaker 3: She's doing all her shows. But don't worry, guys.
Speaker 2: Of course, I'm going to ask Erica when she gets back, but I'm not going to bother her on her tour. But we'll be podcasting next week. We'll have another Diamonds in the Rough for doing a Q and A.
Speaker 1: And I'm assuming you would ask her and if it's If it is true, I hope she freaking annihilates him. I because it had to come from him, and it's like, dude, what are you doing? I will say the picture that's going around them sitting I was right by them when that picture was taken.
Speaker 3: It could be after that.
Speaker 1: It was after the practice of upfront. We were all sitting in this lounge and she was sitting there, I think with Deret and they came up and took a picture. It's like, oh God. I think everybody anticipates her dating. They want to know who she's dating, and they want to see it. Did you see yesterday they announced Tom will be going to jail and his pants fell down in court.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they're trying to get him into Like no, I didn't say no about the jail part. I said no about the pants. His pants fell down, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: Some stuff I wish they just didn't show us well. I love you, Tom and guys love you.
Speaker 3: Back soon for more episodes, Talk later, Hi,