Speaker 1: All right, leonond skinnered simple man that me can only mean one thing on this radio program. That's all things. Self proclaimed simple man that means all things bill O'Reilly, all things bill O'Reilly bill O'Reilly dot com, mister O'Reilly, sir. Rumor has it you may be down in my neck of the woods this weekend and we may be going to breakfast together, and I will be the one pain.
Speaker 2: Well, then I'm not gonna eat for three days.
Speaker 1: You want? You want some apple, blueberry or cherry pie with that? He's on lemon merang, what do you want?
Speaker 2: You know what I do, and the people pay. I get lunch to go as well, so I get the two meal.
Speaker 1: I'm fire. You get lunch, you can get dinner. I made a deal once with my son after college. I said, h I said, okay, you know you're on your own now, and he said, what do you mean? I said, no, you've got to pay for your own uber he eats and your own Uber and you're making money and you're on your own and he goes, But Dad, you said to me that I can have all the uber eats I want and all and have as many ubers as I want. You'd never question it. I said, yeah, that's when you were in college. You're not in college anymore. Now you're making money. I said, you can still have as many Uber eats as you want. So this kid should have been a lawyer. He's negotiating with me, and he goes just to hop about ones one a week and I give him one a week. And you know what he does. You know, you call your kids urchins. He buys like five meals for the I got suckered in by it. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm like, these guys got their hands in your pockets. You know.
Speaker 1: I got to ask you about and I'm asking you from the historical side because you wrote the best selling book Killing Kennedy. And I'm very much looking forward to the release of the JFK RFK MLK files. Whether we find anything in the new or not, it's it's still fascinating to me. I don't know why the government has not been transparent. I'm glad the Trump administration finally told us the truth about those drones flying over New Jersey. But on the issue of RFK, Junior, I was watching today and look the Democrats have gone from denial and now they're in the total rage stage where they've been for the last nine years. It's very predictable. Over at msdn C, they're calling Trump but Nazi every second of the day. It's ridiculous. Yes, so, but my question to you is this, I'm watching this, I'm watching Caroline Kennedy. Who Arefk's maybe spoken with less than an hour and forty years. They're not close And I'm thinking, did anyone of these people in the family, Now there are other people like Patrick Kennedy that are very supportive of RFK Jr. Did they ever once talk about Mary Jokob Peckney. Did they ever once talk about Uncle Teddy, who you and I both know you know should have probably spent my humble opinion if justice was served a big portion of his life in jail.
Speaker 2: It's a very complicated emotional issue with the Kennedy family. I know them fairly well, and I know you know members of the family. But here's what the overar sewn Robert Kennedy Junior is about. This is what it's about. Because you're never in the me to get you know, what's it really about? So Robert Kennedy Junior is a conspiracy guy. And he throws the conspiracies out, not only on medical stuff, but other stuff as well, like the assassination of his father. He does not back it up, but he's made millions of dollars doing that. So when he ra for president, he didn't get much traction and he made a deal with Donald Trump. Look, I'll support you, but I hope that you'll find a place for me. And Trump is a loyal guy.
Speaker 1: So I disagree with one little part of what you're saying, especially as it relates and we discussed this last week. I don't want to rehash everything we discussed, but he has spent an inordinate amount of time researching the assassination of both his uncle and his father, and I think that could damage anybody. And he struggled with drugs and addiction for years, and he spent the last forty years of his life helping other people over addictions. So I really admire that part of him. Okay, but I am convinced after speaking with him, and he went to see sir Han. Sir Han the assassin of his father, I believe is the assassin of his father. But he's convinced otherwise. I don't think he's making it up. I don't think he thinks it's a conspiracy. I think it's what he truly believes. But with all of that said, he didn't get elected president and he will be implementing the policies of Donald J. Trump. And he said that repeatedly today and then, as.
Speaker 2: All accountinet heads will do that. People believe what they want to believe. My litmus test as a journalist says you got to back it up. And RFK cannot back up Sir hansor Han or his vax stuff. Now Here's why he's there. There are millions of Americans who believe that vaccines are not good. I remember when I was touring with President Trump on the History we were talking about the vaccines and the warp speed, which Trump has never gotten credit for, which was almost a miracle. And I don't say that with any hyperbolem To get those pharmaceutic companies in less than a year to come out with an effective vaccine was almost a miracle. Anyway. I asked Donald Trump on the stage in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, if he had taken the vaccine. He said yes, and he got booed. There were some of the crowd that bowed him. That shocked him and he because he talked to me about it after the show, and I said, you have to understand, mister President, there is a segment of the population that believes the vaccines are a conspiracy to do X, Y and Z. That's what they believed. RFK tapped into that, and he had a best selling book. He made a lot of money from the book. Okay, the left in this country loved the vaccines. They love it. I don't know why I'm neutral on the vaccines. I got them, they protected me. I had my children get them. But I'm new, all right.
Speaker 1: I'm not neutral on the vaccines. Bill. It was experimental. Robert Malone, doctor Robert Malone created the technology for the m RNA vaccine to be created. I interviewed him many times, and he said the technology was not perfected. He would have only used it for the elderly people over sixty five, people with comorbidities, people with pre existing conditions, and that the American people will like to remember. We were told Bill that if he got the shot, he got the JAB, you would not get COVID. We were told that if he got the jab, you wouldn't infect other people. And they knew it was a virus, they knew it would mutate. And we also know that Anthony Fauci in a series of emails in January of twenty twenty feverishly writing his fellow NIH members about, you know, with the fear of God in them, knowing that NIH money likely went to the Wuhan Virology Lab, which was known for gain of function research. So I'm not I feel like we were lied to on the on the worst level our government.
Speaker 2: I'll do your opinion, all right, but you have to deal with reality. And the reality is the Democratic Party likes the vaccine. You see that, correct?
Speaker 1: I would say generally there are exceptions, but generally.
Speaker 2: This is what That's what this is all about. So the Democrat the left wing likes the vaccines for a variety of different reasons. The right wing more skeptical about it. So Robert Kennedy Junior is considered a trader, and the fact that he went over and endorsed Trump, then he's vanished forever. And that's what the Caroline Kennedy thing was. If you look at her statement, she goes groveling for a job with Trump. That's what it was all about. Okay, it wasn't so much much about Bobby Kennedy not being a good person. As you pointed out, Caroline, Kennedy doesn't know what kind of person he is because you didn't have much exposure to him. But in the Kennedy precincts or a number of the family that despised Donald Trump, and if you hook up with him, then you are to be despised as well. That is what this whole hearing is about today. Now, do I think that Bobby Kennedy should be in charge of this giant bureaucracy. I wouldn't vote for him. Again, it comes back to he's way too controversial in the sense that he throws stuff out and I want a more methodical person in that seat. That's just my preference.
Speaker 1: Listen, I would vote for him, and I don't like some of the things that and positions he's taken over the years. However, after speaking with him, and I spent a number of hours both in person with him and a number of hours on the phone with him, and I've really gotten to know him and like, for example, on health issues, we've known for a long time red dye number three is causing cancer and animals, and only Biden in his final days, canceled it. There are what he promised me is then he's not taken away Donald Trump's McDonald's, his KFC, his coke, his pizza. He's not taken away vaccines. But what he wants to do, and the way he described it to me made me very confident, is he wants to provide non pharma health information from the best sources so Americans could make good decisions health, wellness, fitness, et cetera. For example, obesity is a big problem. People in men in Japan lived ten years longer on average than men in America. Why won't Europe import American food because of hormones and pesticides? And Senator Grassley was very defensive of the agriculture industry and he wanted assurances that that's going to stay with the Department of Agriculture, And I understand why. However, I mean, there are things we can learn from people like Bobby Kennedy Junior. And if he's going to provide information and give us the choice, which he convinced me that is what his mission will be. I think that's good for the American people, and I think it's something we haven't done before.
Speaker 2: Okay, if Trump can get him through, that would be an incredible thing, and it would show a powerful Donald Trump is even more Bible than I think he is. Because again, there are just too much stuff on rfk Junior's resume is a troubling guy, and he doesn't back up a lot of what he says. There is one thing that he's done that is so important, because I want to be fair here, Kennedy realizes that the most dangerous product in the food today is sugar. Sugar is killing Americans and is causing so many maladies, and that's why Europe won't take it.
Speaker 1: By the way, do you know who you sound like? Robert F. Kennedy Junior. Well, and obesity is a big problem. Strokes, heart attacks are big problems, heart disease, cornery disease, sent right.
Speaker 2: You know in England they won't even take the subway bread, you know, the Subway of Heroes, because he's got sugar in it and that's killing Americans and it's causing so much illness that it's bankrupting us on the medical front. But you don't hear about sugar like you hear about tobacco. There no warnings on M and m's because the sugar lobby, the production of it is so powerful in DC that they ignore it. That's his strongest suit, Kennedy. He absolutely one hundred percent right on.
Speaker 1: The sugar if you but he's also but he's also not going to take it away.
Speaker 2: Bill.
Speaker 1: If you want to have a spoonful of sugar to help the medicine go down, He's going to allow you to have it and have the choice of doing that, which you know, I happen to believe in freedom. You know, for me, it's a freedom thing. And you know how into health, wellness, fitness that I am. I mean, that's why you don't want to work out with me. You're afraid I am and look and edy. But but all I eat is meat and eggs, Bill, Well, I don't need anything else. That's it.
Speaker 2: And onions, not when I'm having lunch with you or breakfast. No onions anyway. Look, tobacco is not banned, all right, you can buy tobacco. I don't think you have to band sugar. I don't want anything banned. I agree with you. We are a nation of people that make our own decisions. But most people don't know how dangerous. These drinks are that are loaded with sugar.
Speaker 1: That's the RFK said that today. Why are we spending monies and kids in school to get you know, breakfast lunch and the half of them get dinner. I guess now you know, why are we giving them all these sugary drinks? With child obesity at an all time high?
Speaker 2: And that's what the next health director should be content, should be looking ahead and saying, listen, if you want to live a long, healthy life, here is the guideline and all if RFK would just do that, if you didn't get involved with the vaccine and the ethnicity of it is.
Speaker 1: Did you not believe him when he said that he's not taking away vaccines today, because I know it's true. I've spoken to him. I can vouch for it. I believe he's telling the truth. And if I turn out to be wrong, you can print a Hannity's Wrong t shirt and sell it on Billoreilly dot com.
Speaker 2: But he doesn't have anything to do with Hannay has to do with Trump, and Trump wouldn't allow it. You made the statement it is true up top of the interview that Kennedy will do what Trump tells him to do.
Speaker 1: But all right, mister O'Reilly, we're going too long, but I want to hold you. You got time or you got to run?
Speaker 2: No, what do you need? Well?
Speaker 1: I want you to stay with us.
Speaker 2: For how long until eight o'clock tonight.
Speaker 1: Or you know, yeah, dave nine to nine third after Hannity here, just stay for the whole thing. Anyway, Bill O'Reilly's with us, all things O'Reilly a billoreilly dot com. More with him on the other side that we'll get to your calls. Eight hundred and nine to four one shown us on number today we continue with the all things simple man, all things Bill O'Reilly, all things O'Reilly abilloreilly dot com. I want you to look at what's happening in the media and analyze it because this is you spent your entire career in media. And first of all, I watched Caroline Levitt yesterday and to me, it was shock and awe and I thought she just absolutely crushed it in her first press briefing. She's only twenty seven years old, an amazing performance, of my view. And then I look at the ratings at Emma DNC and you've got Nicole Wallace Liberal Joe and Rachel Maddow and Joyless read you know all back to you know, Nazi, Gestapo, Hitler comparisons, et cetera. It's all predictable. And then you look at fake Jim Acostover at CNN. He's done, he's gone, and he leaves with the most arrogant statement I've ever heard from anybody in the media. And I've said in two thousand and seven that journalism's dead. I've said at the end of this election, legacy media is dead, and that the only people that will be successful that are content providers moving forward are going to be truth tellers. Am I wrong?
Speaker 2: Well, as a shift, You're not wrong, But there's a cautionary tale associated with truth telling. As I said earlier, people believe what they want to believe, and there are very few of us who have access to and I do have access to verifiable facts. I was going to say, when Trump releases the JFK files and MLK files, I'm your first call, Hannity, because I have a stack of stuff that what they call primary sources, and I'll be able to tell you why this stuff was withheld and whether it is all there, because I don't expect all of it to be released back to the premise the network does the three of them, they're through and they've surrendered. Their ratings are low. They can barely And I know that because I used to go on those shows and sell books. And now when I sell.
Speaker 1: Books, by the way, so did I used to go on Good Morning America that today showed the view I did all those.
Speaker 2: Shows I did, Leto and Letterman and Kim. They don't sell books anymore, you know why, because the the audience is so paltry, and you sell far more books on social media in the podcast world, in that world, and that's just proofn Hey.
Speaker 1: Bill, we've gotten your books to number one on our own, and he's done pretty well for you too.
Speaker 2: But your radio radio still sells books because people who listen to radio are interested in history, in current events, that kind of thing. So the three are out. I expect Donald Trump will defund PBS and NPR. He almost has to. That has to go because those are not news agencies. They're propaganda agencies for the Democratic Party. They're not just liberal. They're in association with the Democratic Party. You can't have Republican taxpayers funding that. So they're going to be knocked out of the box. That takes care of that. The cable news is up again against ferocious challenge from the podcast world, and Trump is once again driving the cable world and that will continue for another six months. And what he's doing, and it's helping Fox News, is he's getting revenge on all of the madness that has taken place the last four years under Biden. If you just boil it down, that is what presidency is doing.
Speaker 1: I think I would take it a little bit further. I think he is forever tattooed into the foreheads of legacy media fake news, as evidenced by the fact for nine years since this man came down that escalator, they threw everything they had at him and it failed, including the weaponization of the Justice Department. You know, Look it sounds like I'm bragging. I'm not. I learned a valuable lesson with Richard Jewel because I was on the air, I didn't know he was listening a local host in Atlanta. When the AJC came out with oh, he fits the profile of a lone bomber. The guy turned out to be a hero. He did not. And I said, well, they're saying that only because he lives with his mother. Maybe he's trying to save money. That does not make him a terrorist. And I ended up being right. And when I had a conversation with him years later, you know, at some point later, and he gave me one of his first interviews. You know, he said, I was listening and you were the only one. And I take pride in the fact that we try to get things right and tell truth. They never told the truth for nine years about Donald Trump, and they're back to calling him a Nazi and a fascist in Hitler and Gestapo and and I don't think they have any other to use a term. I don't think they have any other tactic, and they just revert to form and that's all they have. Bill, But I care about truth. I know you care about truth.
Speaker 2: Well, I made a night career seeking it some of you. But it's a lack of talent too. I mean, you're right, they're obsessed to Donald Trump. They hate him personally. And that's why a Costa got booted, because you can't on a legitimate corporation say well, I'm going to provide analysis, but the person I'm gonna most analyze I hate that person. So I'm never going to listen to anything else other than other people who hate him. And so the corporation goes, well, that's not fair. You can't do that. And that's what a Costa did, and not just him. If you look at these programs are stacked up with Trump haters, one after the other after the other. But essentially it's boring. It is boring.
Speaker 1: But there'll be a small cult audience for the for the conspiracy theory. Peddlers at MSDN say small, they'll be as small, and it's very small.
Speaker 2: But here the irony of it. Number one, they hate Trump so much that they destroyed themselves hating Trump. That's an unbelievable headline. They destroyed themselves by hating that guy. So he beat them in a passive way. It's really something. And the other headline is they're not coming back. It's over. The technology is shifted and so they're just it's the dinosaurs now. They're just struggling to survive and they will never come back, particularly the newspapers.
Speaker 1: And ask you this then, because I think this is very important. I mean the speed of which President Trump is implementing his agenda, right, And I ask you, as a historian, We've never seen anything like this never. I mean I have to spend almost the entire first hour of this show every day outlining what he did that day in the day.
Speaker 2: Before, right, And if the press were honest, which it isn't, they would just say, you know whose fault this is. It's not Trump's fault, It's Biden's fault. Biden screwed the country up so badly, and he did second worst president ever. If you read confrying of President's I documented, Okay, he screwed it up so badly that the incoming president has to devote all of his time trying to write the ship. And that's what this is. Suspension of grants worth. You can't have the massive spending that Biden the biggest spending president in history by far, but Joe Biden, you can't have it without oversight. You got to know where the money's going. That's what this is all about. It's why we're saying where the deuce is the money going? We need to analyze is that what kind of a person would object to that with a thirty seven trillion dollar debt bill?
Speaker 1: Explain to me what kind of person would accuse the Trump administration after the death of so many Americans, Americans murdered and raped and victims of violent crimes, thousands of them. And we have gang members, known terrorists, cartel members, and you know, all these people in the country, and people are objecting to sending them home when they violated our borders, our laws, and our sovereignty. And then take it a step further and call Trump a Nazi and compare him and compare it to the Holocaust. Explain that logic, because it's not logical. It defies all common sense.
Speaker 2: They're destroying themselves again in Queens not a bastion of conservatism. They applauded the Ice rays to get these eminals out of their neighborhoods. The people are on the street applauding, and these pundits on MSNBC, which by the way, has destroyed the NBC News brand, totally destroyed it.
Speaker 1: Okay, by the way, if I was the Trump administration, I'd make a call called the Comcast and say, your people keep calling the president a Nazi, you're out. Well you will have no access.
Speaker 2: The CEO Roberts is responsible for all of that. So I mean, I don't think I don't know how he lasts. I really don't. But anyway, they're destroying themselves again because the majority of Americans do not want this. But grint chaos, big.
Speaker 1: Break right back more with all things simple Man, Bill O'Reilly, All things O'Reilly at Bill O'Reilly dot com.
Speaker 2: Up next our final roundup and Information Overload hour.
Speaker 1: All right, we continue now with all things simple Man, Bill O'Reilly. We'll get to your calls coming up. Eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn our number if you want to be a part of the program. I was on the ground floor with talk radios Rise the beginning of real new media, and then we had places like Free Republic and then the Fox News Channel. We both went on at the same time. I'm now in my twenty ninth year, and now you add social media to the mix, podcasting to the mix. Americans have more options and choices than ever before. So I go back to my premise. I think the only people that will end up succeeding are people that tell the truth. For example, we both told the truth about Biden's open borders. The mainstream you know, legacy media, state run media mob. They lied to the American people. They lied about the economy, They lied about Joe's cognitive state, and I can keep going. And my point is you have to give people some truth. I have no problem going after Republicans, Bill, I've done it my whole career. When they're wrong, I will call them out, give you the last word.
Speaker 2: The last word is that many of these media people live in a culture Hannity that you and I have never stepped in two and that is all of their friends. Everyone they speak to socially is liberal.
Speaker 1: Did you ever go to a White House correspondence there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Sure I took Trump.
Speaker 1: I was right, Did you really?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That was something and that.
Speaker 1: I've never you know what, I'm proud of.
Speaker 2: Bill.
Speaker 1: I've been in media thirty five years. I've never been to one. Yeah, but no, when you're Roger Ayls was so mad at me. He demanded I go, and I got sick that that Friday before I didn't feel good, Bill, really feeling good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Look, I told Els that you know, Hannity, it doesn't want to go. And this is a true story because he was harping you to me. I said, Hannay doesn't want to go because he doesn't know what fortus.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to go because I don't really like those people, and I know they don't like me and Bill. They don't like you either. No, and they don't like six they don't like successful people.
Speaker 2: I get a kick at it torturing them.
Speaker 1: Well, that's true. You hang out in the corner. You're kind of a big guy, you like six foot twenty, and you know, you just stand out and there you are and holding court. Uh, mister O'Reilly, we do appreciate your extra time and all things Bill O'Reilly or billoreilly dot com. And we what what's the next book? You got another book coming out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, i'll tell you next week. I'll send you to cover over the weekend, and I'm looking forward to breakfast, madam.
Speaker 1: All right, you're getting you're getting old because you already sent me the cover. I was setting you up.
Speaker 2: That's okay, send you the cover.
Speaker 1: It's pretty nippy, you did.
Speaker 2: Don't say what it is yet. We'll make the announcement next with you. Pretty nifty cover though, right.
Speaker 1: I loved it. I thought it was great. I think it'll be destined to be another number one New York Times bestseller. You love to write. I hate it. I can't stand it. It's too much work, too much. I like to, you know, get it out, say it. I don't have to, I don't have to stand it. I don't have to polish it, I don't have to prime it, and I don't have to paint it. It's too much work. Anyway, Bill, O'Reilly appreciate it, And yes, uh breakfast is on me this weekend.
Speaker 2: Don look forward to thanks having me