Speaker 1: But welcome to another episode of Bust with the Boys. I'm your host, will Compton Taylor. We are recording. It is Monday, September nineteenth, the Boy's birthday.
Speaker 2: It's the boy's birthday today. The vibes are high. But obviously the birthday to you. Look at the cake, thy.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday.
Speaker 2: With Happy birthday to you. That's fucking beautiful. Boys. Hey look the cake relt too. That's oh just like this year, Relate. That's what I'm talking about. The vibes are up. Maybe we went all of our bets next weekend. Oh you can't stay the wish.
Speaker 1: I didn't say the wish. I just said, I just said, you know what I mean. Okay, I won't tell you what I wish for. Just like my hand movement's gonna. I just said, man, a terror. We can talk about that. I thought it was terror. But before we jump in, it is the boys' birthday. The vibes are up. Obviously, the Titans are playing the Bills of Night, so it's that's what Taylor's on here. But this episode is brought to you by our most trusted, greatest presenting sponsor of all time, the Chevy Silverado. Every team starts the season a little shaky. However, not the boys at Chevy. They're still undefeated. Their star player, the Silverado. According to JT JD Power, Chevy is the most awarded brand for new vehicle quality and Chevy Trucks has won more new vehicle quality awards than any other brand in the world. That's some serious hardware for the boys. But champions don't stop. We know this about Chevy. They keep moving. They keep moving forward, from the LT model to the most extreme Silverado ever, the ZR two. Chevy gave the Silverado a new interior with a larger infotament screen and digital instrument cluster. They gave it the towing technology and up to fourteen available camera views. It's always Trucks. He's in here a bustle with the boys. But now it's also tailgate season. And what a better way to row up, Roll up, Row up, Jesus come roll up to a tailgate than in a Chevy Silverado boasting a larger, more functional bed than any other competitor. Head over to Chevy dot com to learn more about the Chevy Silverado, and for those for those people who love to look at the data, go to JD Power Wait wait, wait, wait for JD Power twenty twenty two US Award information. If you love the data, visit jdpower dot com Forward Slash Awards and if you're in the greater Nashville area, take your asses to Freeland Chevy.
Speaker 2: Those boys will hook it up. I have heard that this is fact. Now they are giving away a free te trailer hitch with your purchase of a of a magnificant Chevy Soverado.
Speaker 1: And I think they're gonna throw in some merch for the boys. So did I say magnificant.
Speaker 2: Damn while I'm missing on the words today, magnificent? Oh thirty three man, the fucking, the scary, sinking a little bit more. But JP corrected me. He asked me earlier.
Speaker 1: I had said a tweet that we've been on a terror of the last three months with busting with the boys, and apparently it's terror.
Speaker 2: It's terror terror.
Speaker 4: It's concerning because I know you've heard so many coaches or like teachers or parents say that to you will you've been on a tear on the football field.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm thinking a terror, like a ror, like a four movie.
Speaker 1: Whatever's in your fucking way, You're you're taking it out like you guys.
Speaker 4: Going your whole life been a monster, even going your whole life, thinking that.
Speaker 2: My entire life, the entirety of my life, and it's been said to you so many times, it's been a magnific life. But yeah, I thought it was terror.
Speaker 1: You've been on a fucking terror like you've been a monster the last few months.
Speaker 2: Like that's how. I don't think that's a bad way of thinking about it either.
Speaker 4: Still, yeah, I just don't think it's it's not a proper usage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've just been saying around my whole life.
Speaker 5: But uh, the vibes are up birthday vibes, and look, I know that the vibes could be at rock bottom.
Speaker 1: We've been hitting the sides all the way down the rock bottom with the firing of Scott Frost, which we'll get into.
Speaker 2: Uh, the Raiders being up twenty.
Speaker 1: Nothing, the bet the bust Lock of the week I had it in caps lock with all the Raiders emojis going on, and it's saved in my drafts right now because I thought that we were going undefeated with the bet the bus Lock of the weekend. For those that catch this bust with the boys episode and not familiar with what I'm saying. Bet the Bus Lock of the Week. We now do a show called bet the Bus that drops every Friday. Could be in a Thursday, we don't know yet. Time will tell, Uh. But where we give our picks or I give my picks as payoff Willie? And which By the way, in the NFL, I had a good weekend.
Speaker 2: I had a good slate. What was my record? You go five?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Was it five to one and one? Six? One and one? Right?
Speaker 1: That's what the that one on the back end, I had one push. But your boy was the back door with the Miami Dolphins. Who's that what's that coach's name? Coach McDaniel, Mike McDaniel. I think I think he's a stud. That's kind of who I'm betting. That's who I'm betting on. But that came back. Hey, but the Raiders, Bet the Bustlock of the Week fail me. We'll get into the Raiders stuff. Michigan's been lighting it up. I gotta cover the boys for Taylor since he's not here Tennessee.
Speaker 2: We gotta talk about Tennessee.
Speaker 1: They've been lighting it up to and because we're going to the Florida at Tennessee game this weekend.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: September twenty fourth, will be there Florida at Tennessee. The Barsol College Football Show will be there at the Hill. When does that show take place, you guys.
Speaker 2: Know, an hour Saturday morning, an hour before kickoff. But the vibes will be fucking electric.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do I'm gonna do a wing eating contests against Billy football from Macrodosing, Bust with the Boys versus Macrodosing.
Speaker 2: I'll be doing a wing eating contests. I don't know what. They'll have a store. Those things get hype. And also the College Football Show is now going there, So all the college football shows in the world is going to uh Florida at Tennessee. We'll be doing interviews there. It's gonna be electric.
Speaker 3: Can we talk about the interviews?
Speaker 2: Jack? So that's our do you guys know Jack?
Speaker 1: Jack in the back, My man is absolutely sick that he has a wedding to be in and he the camera's back on him right now.
Speaker 2: His head's down.
Speaker 1: The biggest one of the biggest NFC fans that you will see the way he argues about Tennessee Titan football. You guys know, he's the same way about Tennessee balls football. He went to school there right out for the football team. Unfortunately, had to had to pivot and go to Inner Murals. Sure to prove it, bro, but he is so down bad one because we chose the Florida at Tennessee game. This is preseason, and he's like, man, if they start all hot, I'm gonna be sick.
Speaker 2: Because he knows the vibes.
Speaker 1: He went to the Old Miss game with us last year when we brought the bus out and did a tailgate there. And now that Tennessee is firing on all cylinders and.
Speaker 3: You guys look firing.
Speaker 2: You guys look fucking good. Questionable schedule thus far. However, that's how. That's how. It's just like Michigan, Michigan Wolverines. That's how you want to take care of business.
Speaker 1: Like you want to be hanging sixty north of sixty up on these boys, but firing.
Speaker 3: Florida is undefeated right now, they're two and one.
Speaker 2: Got that one wrong. But Florida coming into town for a rivalry.
Speaker 1: They're saying, like, I'm here and this is gonna be the biggest game since like some game dated back to twenty sixteen.
Speaker 7: I don't think College Game Day has been in knox Hille since twenty sixteen, So.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Barstool, it's gonna be fucking As a matter of fact, it's so big there's people like, where's the bus gonna be at. We're actually unfortunately not taking the bus because it's apparently supposed to be so fucking packed. There's not really a location that's ideal for us to place it because we're gonna be doing uh, I'm doing interviews in the morning, and then we're involved in the College Football Show as well with Barstool that's at the Hill. The location at the Hill is not uh, is not big enough to house the bus as well. So if we had the bus, where was the spot? It was like Beans or something Cool Beans. We had the bus at Cool Beans last year, then went to the college Football Show late, Like, there's way too much going on to have the bus there. So the bus will not be present. However, the boys, myself, Jp Blass, we will all be there while Garrett and Jack have to be involved in a wedding, which, dude, get the fuck out here with fall wedding, Like, can't we just not agree that nobody should be doing fucking fall weddings, Like how stupid it's football season and like people can act like that.
Speaker 2: It says it's not a huge deal. Yeah, the fall weather's gorgeous.
Speaker 1: If everybody say, you have football fans and everybody happens to be on some kind of bye week and you finagle a fall wedding, the vibes are up for a fall wedding. However, it's like, no one see what my man Jack has to go through. I'm going to a wedding in a couple of weeks. Thankfully we don't have to. There's nothing like going on. We had to actually turn something down for busting because of that wedding. But it's just like, it's like having a wedding on a holiday. Just don't fucking do it. Don't have weddings on a holiday. Don't have weddings during football season. You got some JP, Don't have it on a holiday unless it's New Year's Eve. I think New Year's Eve wedding is acceptable. Let's think about it. I've never heard that either. I do want to think about it. It's easy to judge and quick, your easy to react. I don't want to so let's think about it. Why why why do you say that?
Speaker 4: So I'm going to one this coming New Year's Eve, and I was upset at first.
Speaker 2: I'm like, why are we doing? You're a glass at full guy. So yeah, I'm like, let me, let me actually think about this.
Speaker 4: Usually New Year's Eve, you go somewhere, you have to pay like one hundred and fifty dollars to go do whatever.
Speaker 2: The all you can drink, all you can eat.
Speaker 4: If you want to go travel somewhere, you got to stay in the hotel, whatever. You have a wedding, free food, free alcohol. This wedding's in Nashville. Don't have to go anywhere. I'm it's in downtown Nashville. Shout out Carter and Kat. But it's a free holiday, and.
Speaker 1: Everybody that you would love to spend the holiday with you're all there.
Speaker 2: At least that's a good point. I feel like it.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's contingent on the location, because you could say not traveling, but say the wedding is somewhere else where you gotta pay for a flight or something, or travel, but you.
Speaker 2: Got the case.
Speaker 7: New Year's though, has got to be the most overrated holiday in existence. We've all had one or two New Years that just blew our minds, and we all are trying to relive that night every single year for eternity.
Speaker 3: I swear New Year's Eve blows.
Speaker 7: Just like JP's saying, it's expensive, everywhere is crowded. It's just like real big anticipation of like we have to have the best night of our lives, and it never lives up to it except for that one or two times in your whole life.
Speaker 3: So when you have already a scheduled.
Speaker 7: Thing, you know what you're doing, you know where you're gonna be, there's nothing else on the board. I think that takes a lot of stress out of trying to make it such a big, grand night.
Speaker 1: That's a phenomenal fucking point. I think you guys are Yeah, I'm thinking I'm buying into this. I what I'll say about it being the most overrated because I can get on board that I agree, is like when we're growing up, right, we're usually in Christmas break, So New Year's is always like a positive holiday because it comes after Christmas. You don't want the vibes to die from Christmas and having the entire holiday season from November and December. It's yeah, it's your last thing before you go back to school. And I feel like, no matter what, you're always trying to like make it something happen, because you're not trying to just have such a hangover from the holiday season that we're always trying to like New Year's even is alive, and well what are we doing for New Years? And now that we're older and there is no like Christmas break like I do think we look back and we're like, yo, why we why do we get so fucking hype over New Year's?
Speaker 3: We got to stay up late?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you get to stay up now. It's like you you go to bed, Like, I don't remember the last time I've stayed up to actually catch the ball dropper or New Year's go down.
Speaker 1: I can't remember the last time I've kind of stayed up. I think I'm old old I am thirty three now. But you know, you guys will you guys will get there.
Speaker 2: How old are you?
Speaker 3: Twenty seven?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'll get there. Twenty eight, brother, you'll get there. You guys will all fucking get there. Yeah blush. Well, I was gonna say, what we're do? You usually have to work, so I'm up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm telling you, like, New Year's isn't like that unless you right, I'm more buying into the New Year's wedding because you're right, everything's planned out, like it's established. You don't have to put in work, like when you're thinking about going to all these like black tie events, like that's kind of fucking stupid, you know what I mean, unless you're like a single person trying to go figure it out out there like that for the person.
Speaker 3: You know, if you go home alone that night and then you wake.
Speaker 7: Up on January first with already the regrets of like here resolution setting in.
Speaker 3: It's awful.
Speaker 7: Bro, I've been there, and yeah, it's a mega bonk moment.
Speaker 2: You gott I got so horny for a week straight just just to go home by myself.
Speaker 7: But yeah, to circle back around, don't have a fucking fall wedding.
Speaker 3: I love you Chase.
Speaker 7: Smith and Jordan Goshawk, but they know this is killing a lot of our vibes. But our weddings in Lake Tahoe. So in retrospect, it's going to be an amazing time. We're gonna have an awesome, you know, weekend out of it.
Speaker 3: But uh, we will be missing you guys in Knoxville. I hope you'll carry them.
Speaker 2: Sure, it's gonna be a great weekend.
Speaker 1: Just know that we're gonna have pregame sideline passes, We're probably gonna have box seats, We're gonna.
Speaker 2: Be at the point of game. We're interviewing people that you're gonna want to kill yourself about.
Speaker 3: And you want please talk about who we're interviewing.
Speaker 2: No, we can't. We can't the audience.
Speaker 7: Everyone in this bus besides me knows who they're interviewing, and they won't take you.
Speaker 1: You are. You are a massive Falls fan, and it does pain me to see you in this pain.
Speaker 3: If it is it the one guy, is it the guy?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know who your one guy is. Listen, I'm not gonna look at you. I'm not tipping I'm not tipping you off. I'm not gonna look at you. I'm not tipping you off. Like we're not talking about it. You'll get to see next week whenever fucking drop.
Speaker 3: If he goes, you'll know you'll be scheduling it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, exactly, But uh, I just again, college football's going the barstool. College football show is gonna be there. We're gonna like it's if.
Speaker 3: The Vols win, it really won't even matter for me, Like I'm gonna.
Speaker 7: Be through the roof regardless I hope they lose. It'll be a m okay to I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's gonna happen.
Speaker 8: They By the time the Valls Florida game ends, we will be at the altar, so we'll be finding out standing up there.
Speaker 1: I will say this, Gary can tell you, Uh, the Valls Tennessee Lightning shirts they're in production.
Speaker 2: Wow, there in production. And we got a fucking pick.
Speaker 1: Earlier with all the new oh I'm not wearing the hat, but all the different colorways of the Boys diamond hat we got like buddy, yeah, we got a lot of different colorways coming out, like buck up, buckle up. We're and we are guys like we're we're diving into more fan bases, like be on the lookout for all of our new merchants at this what a store dop Barstool Sports dot Com forward slash bust with the Boys correct, okay, murdered that at Little hit an ad read, Okay with that, we will hit another ad read. As we continue to preview what's to come in this episode. Shout out Roman Swipes no free shot outs to the boys of Roman, and they're convenient. Over the counter swipe are wipes that are clinically proven to help you last longer in bed, whether they're in their birthday suit, whatever the case may be, and you're a little rocked up, and as Jack mentioned, maybe it's New Year's, maybe you're preparing for New Year's and you're very excited, but you want to last longer. Roman swipes are the way to do it. They're uniquely formulated to reduce over stimulation without eliminating sensation altogether. In a twenty nineteen study, they were proven to increase time to orgasm by more than four times. To use, just remove the disposable swipe from its discrete, pocket sized pack, Wipe on the most sensitive parts of your little boys downstairs, and allow to drive for about five minutes. Because if you go before five minutes and you do a little you do a little pregame with your lady, you know, some stuff can go down, her mouth can be numb, and then it's not good for anybody involved unless they like that sort of thing. They are safe, effective and no prescription is needed. All swite orders include read two day shipping and arrive in an unmarked package. So if you live at your parents' house and you get these things shipped to you, it's very discreete.
Speaker 2: It's black labeled. They have no clue what it is.
Speaker 1: Try today for as little as two dollars and seventy five cents per swipe. I don't know about you, but two seventy five is well worth a longer lasting four x time in the sack. Try swipes today with a special offer just for our listeners, just for you, all you hornballs out there, get twenty percent off your first order at get roman dot com slash Busing Boys today. This is an exclusive twenty percent off only for you guys. So to get the twenty percent off, go to get Roman dot com forward slash Bussing Boys. That's pretty may we gotta. It's a good little avery to just be in sequence with the episode. If you're watching right now, drop a comment, say the vibes are up, whatever it is, Cancel fall weddings, happy birthday to the boy, bonk bonk in the comments, whatever it is, drop a fucking comment. Yeah, drop a megabunk. But all right, let's jump into football.
Speaker 2: We're gonna we're gonna cover football.
Speaker 1: We're gonna cover the weekend, We're gonna cover some questions from the internet that you guys left on Twitter. The vibes are gonna be up. But Nebraska fire Scott Frost. Let's address this. Yeah, chins, rip the chins like the decordinator. God, can we get.
Speaker 2: A moment of silence for chins, Scott Frost?
Speaker 1: What we thought on a second, what we thought we were getting ourselves into when hiring Scott Frost a few five years ago when he inherited, uh, the worst debacle of all time in Mike Riley. But let's just get a moment of silence for what we thought could have been. Thanks boys, it's been a tough it's been It's it's been tough. Like obviously I was, Yeah, the gotch we had, we had chinns in Frost on on the bust and spring tour, Like, look at us, we're on and we were living high.
Speaker 7: People are talking about a bust and curse, but it's not me.
Speaker 2: It's not We can address the bust and curse.
Speaker 1: Look, I think what was confusing about it all is we struggled on special teams and closing out games last year. The rest toole a few games from US last year, but just closing out games making them close. I think our our streak of thirteen games by losing by single digits was snapped over the weekend by Oklahoma. Holy fuck, we can get into that game too. It was close for the first couple series. There's a lot of hope. I swear to god. I was listening on YouTube TV to the game. I heard our first three and out. I was like, Oh, I'm fucking flexing in the car, and my wife's like watched the car babies in the back and uh.
Speaker 2: I was always up.
Speaker 1: I was like, man, I'm telling you, we might sneak this game. We might fucking sneak this game. Yes, I had him at plus ten, but I thought we might sneak this game as a full win. Then we go down post bomb a touchdown, when I say, I'm reliving it right now, getting chills. I'm like, yo, we're fucking I'm telling you, I'm telling you, and then reality said in. They scored, then they scored again, and then I was like, it's all good. We need the over to hit because I'm on the over this game because we're gonna We're gonna be all right. We can score points. I don't think we scored again until the fourth quarter. However, we shout out the number six team in the country in the fourth quarter, which I think you can hang your hat on going into the bye week kind of regrouping, rebuilding. Obviously, we had to let Chins go, which sucks, man, because we had a good defense last year, and it looked up we're young. In a couple spots, we lost some seniors. Like fuck, I know, I'm kind of making excuses. I'm just trying to figure out, like where in the fuck do I go from here. I am on record saying that we were going eleven and one and as much as I fuck around, and yes, I was fucking around, but I also like there was a big part of me that fucking believed.
Speaker 2: Me, like I believed it.
Speaker 1: I was like, Yo, this is this is your five Frost's on the hot seat, this is fucking it, Like this is all five years, Frosty, this is it.
Speaker 2: Brother, and we're all fucking backing you.
Speaker 1: And when we we had that tough game against we lost the Northwestern and I again I will convince myself of anything. We were over and we were over in Ireland, like there's fucking they're young, Like we'll figure it out.
Speaker 2: That was week That was week zero.
Speaker 1: Then we had a couple closest with those shitty ass teams and then it's like, all right, wait, wait, we didn't have closers. We lost to Georgia Southern. What the fuck am I talking about? It was a close loss. It was a close loss, but I was like, it's just I don't know. I don't fucking know. We made the right move Fire and Frost, and it's painful because I think what makes it painful as everybody was backing him, everybody wanted him to be successful. You're a lot of the shit going on out there about the way he's like, uh, there's rumors that are floating around the Scott Frost time being a Husker, and it's just like, you know, you want to believe in the best. You want to think that it's gonna get turned around, especially because again we've wanted Frost in that building since I said it in my video last week, but since I was there, you always heard rumors of like we struggled on offense, with like back when I was young, and then at times with Taylor Martinez. But a lot of people thought of some of the play calling, and everybody would always talk about the OC from Oregon, Scott Frost, he played here.
Speaker 2: I didn't know who he was at the time.
Speaker 1: But then when you go through Mike Riley and he just fucking takes us to just hell, Like he's like the coach that's like in trust seventeen to twenty two year old kids.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's okay, just do the right thing. As far as like culture building, we were garbage. I'm talking about guys and way I've heard stories like garbage. Iikerst the chancellor, like the people there pushed.
Speaker 1: Out Osborne and Polini got in, Mike Riley took us to the bottom of the ocean. And then we get Scott Frost, like he comes off an undefeated season with UCF. Right, it's it was UCF who he claims the national title with. We finally get him here, and like you want the best, you kind of know it's gonna be a few years of rebuilding. Last year year four when you lose to every team by the marginally and a lot of top ten teams in the country and there's literally, like I know him, a shout out from the Mountain top best three win team of all time in college football. I mean, I still believe that'll. I think that'll stand the test of time forever. But you go into this year and you're thinking, all right, boys, we can play with everybody.
Speaker 2: Now it's four years of past.
Speaker 1: We got all of our guys in, we got our systems in place, we got X, Y and Z, it's all coming together, get some transfers, and we just fucking lose.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I think it's it's it's tough. It's fucking tough. I don't know who we bring in. I don't know who my ideal candidate is, just because I don't like live in the world or like what coaches like. Yeah, Urban Meyer was there over the weekend for Fox the college football show the Fox had that came to town and he fed into it. You know Urban, you know Urban he was feeding in. I think he said, we're gonna win the game. He's saying they're the best fans in the country. I mean, everybody's on their knees for Urban Meyer. But do you want to bring in the baggage that kind of comes in with Urban mar because there is some.
Speaker 2: Baggage out there.
Speaker 1: However, do you want to look past it and get to winning right now, right away?
Speaker 2: Because people believe that Urban could do that.
Speaker 1: At Nebraska, you have everything you need as a football program to succeed. You have the resource, you have, the people, you have, the fan base, you have fucking every you have the money, you have all.
Speaker 2: I mean, we just bought out.
Speaker 1: Scott Frost for fifteen million dollars and didn't wait two weeks to get it down to seven.
Speaker 2: You have all the support in the world. You have fucking everything.
Speaker 1: The facilities are building a magnificent facility that's coming in next springtime. However, you've got to figure out the recruiting game. Hardcore. I think you need somebody sexy to come in, or you need somebody that's proven to build a culture that could be living in that country.
Speaker 2: Whether they're in the Big twelve the Big ten.
Speaker 1: Like I know, they talk about Campbell from Iowa State, you talk about Climbing from Kansas State.
Speaker 2: They're recruiting the same guys as the same kids, and.
Speaker 1: Now they're going to I know it's hard to argue a better school, well, but a better resourced school at Nebraska with those coaches coming there, going from k State to Nebraska, from Iowa State to Nebraska. Yes, you can argue that Kansas State and Iowa State are both better football teams in Nebraska in the past several years. But it's like culturally, these guys who build culture recruiting the same guys. Do you move them into like give them all the resources in the world. You're gonna get a big paid a coming to Nebraska to try and rebuild that thing. Or do you go and get somebody sexy like I mean, I don't know if you could say Erbamia sexy, but his coaching record in college ball sexy. Do you go after like a Dion Sanders, a big splash place try to throw in go after Dion for recruiting, like you you gotta make a big.
Speaker 2: Move, Or do you go after Nick Saban? No, but just throw that.
Speaker 1: I'm really like saying some real shit and then just say something stupid.
Speaker 2: You're onto I think the right thing.
Speaker 8: And we heard Hype will say it when we had him on was he gets to use the brand of the University of Tennessee.
Speaker 2: To recruit, but put his new.
Speaker 8: Spin on it and I think Nebraska has to do that right and keeping it in house. So yeah, maybe go out find somebody random and just use that in but you gotta right on making it.
Speaker 1: But they got they got to proven track record with their coaching history, whether they're at smaller schools of getting climbing at Kansas City. He's on four natties with North Dakota State. Campbell's done a hell of a job turn around.
Speaker 2: I woa say it. Who's like, who's a competitive team and they're not a good fucking like it's Iowa State, you know what I mean? No disrespect to the Cyclones out there, but fuck we.
Speaker 1: Lost them one year. It was like fucking nine to seven. We had like five turnovers. I want to say three of them came inside the five yard line. I'm making some of that up and a lot of that's true, Like that's based on a true story. Oh record for Nebraska. Yeah, pull up their schedule, y'all might hire will much Champ?
Speaker 2: Could we? I could see that happening, Loki. I don't know you'd want to, but must shait He's at Florida, right, Georgia, Georgia.
Speaker 1: I mean we're like, come on, you're winning at Georgia, like I was saying, sooops, but you gotta look at it, stoops. If you're winning like close eight to nine games a year at Kentucky, like you're walking on water there, you're not gonna.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You're in the top ten, like, you're not gonna leave an incredible spot just to go take a chance at a place that choose you up and spit you fucking out, Like when the Breasts fan base is done with you, you're fucking we need your head on a stake potentially. Yeah, yeah, Indiana, So we gotta buy a week again. We're gonna sit back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's gonna be options out there again. We got the bag.
Speaker 1: Like, we got the bag, we can back up to bring struck ITTs, Like, we need to make a very good, calculated decision. I think we have time to be patient with it to find the right guy. But looking at the schedule, regroup again, take a big look in the fucking mirror. It's salvage whatever we can. Husker Nation, We're in the uh, We're in the motive. We got a salvage. We got a salvage, and we've got to see the fucking glass at full I listen, we can we can give up. We can give up the promise of like, you know, the Big Ten championship and ship like that.
Speaker 2: But they're still ship to play for.
Speaker 1: And I don't know about you, but I'm not gonna fucking roll over debt like a bunch of pussies out there doing. Uh Indiana, W Ruggers, W Purdue. Let's be I'll be realistic for you. Let's say loss. That's a loss Illinois again? Up in the air, I like, what fucking what's the head coach's name? He came from Wisconsin. Bilma, right, Bilma? Yeah, Illinois, he said, coach Illinois again, he's somebody who bills coach er. Maybe you look at Bilma. I don't know, Uh, Illinois, that'll be a close game, but you know, I'm riding with my fucking dogs. W Minnesota. Are they're they're? They were tough?
Speaker 2: Last year? Are they winning games? This year?
Speaker 1: Minnesota winning games? Is the Gophers making it happen? Jack Researching?
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, I was looking at Indiana's because you were quick off the jump with Indiana. But Indiana also just be Wisconsin this weekend by three, and they're number one in the Big ten East.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe I'd spoke a little too soon. Maybe I spoke too soon. We're not cutting that. We're riding with Indiana. Maybe Wisconsin's having a fucking down year. Okay, all right, we'll say lost to Minnesota. Maybe that'll be my get back for like an Indiana or something like that.
Speaker 2: Who do we have after that, Michigan?
Speaker 1: Like, Okay, maybe I need to do some kind of deal with Taylor that we take the maybe we get the points for the bust and Bowl. And by the way, like we're making the trophy, the trophy's gonna be fucking massive. And I don't care if we're standing there holding our dicks and we're we're off campus somewhere because they might not let us like bring our bus and sit there on campus. But we will be out there rallying the troops. So if you're in Nebraska you're thinking about going to the Michigan, the boys will be there and the vibes will be up. We'll have Michigan te's, we'll have Nebraska teas. Look, I'm rooting for Michigan when we're not playing. When you guys are not playing, Nebraska I'm now rooting for Tennessee, like I need something to be up about. But also people think I curse every fucking team I touch, so I'm scared to even say that.
Speaker 2: But listen Bust and Bowls Alive.
Speaker 1: And well, the we're getting the trophy made, and whether or not Taylor and I have to do some formality on the next week of Busting with the Boys and I hand him the trophy because I will. Right now, I'm saying, like, yeah, that's gonna be something to play for. I think it's gonna be a very close game. Michigan might edge us out on that game. God, it's so hard for me to even say it, but maybe I just hand Taylor the trophy and then when we go on the spring tour, like we get it shipped and let our people in the house. Hey, we're giving you this trophy. Fucking put it wherever you want. But we're gonna finagle this thing somehow, Like the Bust and Bowls Alive and well, what's up, Yeah, Chandler's up, the Chandler find Poitierre.
Speaker 2: It's all fucked Poorier over here. On Bust with the Boys.
Speaker 1: Wisconsin again, it sounds like they're having it down year, so I'm gonna go ahead and claim a victory Iowa.
Speaker 2: This is a big rivalry. So right now, what are we? We are? One?
Speaker 1: Two, two and one, uh, three and one, three and two, three and three, four and three, and I think we're gonna finish out the year and go five and three against Iowa, which gives us six wins. That's Bowl eligibility, right. The boys are gonna be bowling. I'm telling you, boys are gonna be bowling. I don't care what ball it is, but we're gonna be fucking up because, uh, December is a big developmental month for like, you know, the guys, the boys. So I think we're gonna be bowling this year. We're gonna finish out the year five and three. I think there's a lot to look forward to.
Speaker 2: Boys.
Speaker 1: Uh JP, please stop with that. Is that been fifteen minutes? Blossie, We're gonna it hasn't all right now yet?
Speaker 3: It's seventeen all right, here we go.
Speaker 1: We interrupt this episode to bring you whistle Pig whiskey. Shout out the boys up in Shoring, Vermont that make the best rye whiskey in their backyard on their beautiful three hundred acres that we visited and it is absolutely iconic. Bonnie and Clyde, Butchcassidy and Sun Dance, Brady and Gronk, Will and Taylor. The next legendary duo is Whistle Pigs Piggyback one hundred percent Rye and their new Piggyback one hunter Proof Bourbon.
Speaker 2: We don't have the bourbon yet and the boys we get to release their bourbon, which I'm fired to fuck up about. Listen, we keep it real with you guys.
Speaker 1: Whistle Pig match their Piggyback one hundred percent Rye with their Piggyback one hunter Proof Bourbon. Whiskey Piggyback one hunter Proof Bourbon stands taller and bolder than the rest of the competition out there. No other bourbon and Rye duel on the market offers this big of age proof and mash for a full send on all flavors. Piggyback one hundred percent Rye is the savory side of whiskey, while Whistle Pigs Piggyback one hunter Proof Bourbon is the sweeter side of whiskey. You really can't have one on your bar without the other. We enjoy ours in a maple cocktail. Remember when we made those maple old fashions out there, Our maple cocktail, the piggyback one hundred percent Rye is perfect in a maple old fashioned, and the piggyback one hunter Proof Bourbon is for those citru sea cocktails, like a maple bourbon sour, one hunter for all, all for one hundred piggyback one hundred percent rye and one hunter Proof Bourbon.
Speaker 2: Is on the good shit.
Speaker 1: Get your bottles at shop dot whistlepig Whiskey dot com or at a local retailer. Guys, the vibes are gonna be up when this bourbon comes out because we fucking picked it out and you guys got a back iss. This is big, Like, this is something to look up to. This is something to look forward to. Yeah, uh, bustin Bulls Alive and well, we talked about Tennessee. We talked about Michigan. Listen, Michigan is absolutely disintegrating everybody out there. It's like the Avengers movie where people are just fucking floating away. They're Yeah, everything that comes in, Hey, coach, I don't feel so well. Hardball might be fully back with the Boys again. I love everything they got going on in Michigan. I'm ready for them to like play some teams because again, they're a very it's a very soft schedule, similar to Tennessee. However, I do not want to disrespect the boys. Just win against was it Pitt?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I look, I've been having some good times watching the ball on the weekends.
Speaker 1: Like I'm getting in the culture. I see why everybody gets lives and die by the sword. Like I will watch a game and people will be in the first quarter talking about we fucking suck.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, yo, why do people live this way? Like there's so much ball left?
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, I saw somebody talking about how bad the Dolphins were for the entire first half justified, But now it's like, you know, you see what happened in the second half. They came back and bounced back. Look, the Raiders lost, We blew a twenty nothing lead. I don't fucking know people like it's that the same old Raiders. Absolutely not like it's it's again. I started to get in the back and forth with one person in particular. I think it was about the Titans because I saw, you see everybody coming for down Todd Downing's head and you just hate the fucking negative vibes after one goddamn week, I like, I can't say it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the player side.
Speaker 1: Coming out of me, because people harness all of their fandom that they've lived in dream for since the eighties nineties. We've been watching this team since the since the very beginning, and you don't understand because you're a player, and you don't understand the X, Y and Z. They take decades of fandom into one game. Now there's a lot of season left, Like say your team ends up doing a losing season, the fact that you still take decades of your fandom and bring it into like they do this to me every fucking year, Like it's just listen. We can go back and forth on it, but here's where I'm going with it, because here's why a tough start shouldn't matter, especially in the NFL. I think the tough thing that we do is we're so bought into our college teams. I just pointed, check, we're so bought into our and I'm the same way, Like I love Nebraska, I want them to win, but you get so bought in on Saturday, your college team teams where every game absolutely matters because rankings and everything else. NFL, it's not the case like we went to the playoff. We were in a win an in game, being like eight seven and one. One year in Washington we made the playoffs. You know, they make fun of the NFC East some years, the NFC least going to the playoffs at nine and seven with momentum. Like Jay I was laughing last week, I'm literally I got the NFL plus while you're able to watch the old games, I was literally watching our old playoff game against Green Bay in two thousand and fifteen or sixteen. JP's trying to work and I just feel like one of those old heads, like looking at their old table. I'm like, see if if Deshaun Deshan Jackson reaches for the pylon here, we're up, we score here, we don't settle for a field goal, and man if Aaron Rodgers caught us in a substitution, snapped a penalty, throws a bomb, we know we were gonna go three and out on those guys, and I'm like, we turn that around.
Speaker 2: We're in the game. We might be Green Bay, and I'm like living in the past. Dude, it was fucking yeah.
Speaker 1: JP's just as the computerity looks like he's like, yeah, man, that's crazy. And but all I'm saying is there's so much much season left in the NFL, and the NFL is the fucking NFL.
Speaker 2: Shit can change in an instant. In the NFL.
Speaker 1: People can look at like the Titans Bills game is a bad example because by the time people listen to this, the game will already happen. But you look at who is somebody you look at You look at La Falcons traveled out to La well that one plus ten, uh, and you just think that the Rams are gonna dog walk the Falcons or the Ravens looking like a good ball club, and then the Dolphins.
Speaker 2: And the coming back. Uh. The forty nine ers massive.
Speaker 1: Exclamation point win with Trey Lance going down, Jimmy Garoppolo coming in, and they won like twenty what'd you guys win by bloss?
Speaker 2: I know, you know twenty one? I think it was because they winded up winning seven to seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, im like a massive win when your quarterback goes down. After that, you know, you guys lost.
Speaker 2: To narrative totally changed to everybody was off the Jimmy Garoppolo boat and now everybody's back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now the fucking quarterback drama. I mean, we're going into a trilogy with the Trey Lance Garoppolo drama. Quarterback drama in San Francis or yeah, in San Francisco, going in the next year. But you just never know in the NFL, dude, you truly don't ever fucking know. Like these like these are grown ass men, they're professionals. And I think what always pisses me off is like disrespecting the work that's put in from a new team that's separated from, like, you know, an old team, like the Titans team this year is way different from the Titans team last year. And like you can go back and forth and talk about downing or you don't have a receiver that takes the top off like some flashy player. You can go on and on about stuff, but the way, like the way that you prepare in the NFL is so marginal when it comes to Sundays. I mean, look at the Lions right now, Like look at a lot of different teams. You just have no fucking clue. And I think when everybody's ready to like you know, Saale them off into the sea and fucking kill them and say like all right on the next year. Especially when it comes to like the Titans after week one, it's just like, I don't know, it's bullshit to me because I guess, I guess for me, I've been in those like all those meeting rooms were how vable as the head coach paints and builds the culture with all those guys, like how all those guys are dialed in on specific things within the game plan and within the game. It's like, for instance, again, we don't know what's gonna happen with the Bills game. When you guys are listening to this, the results will already be figured out. However, just going after week one when people were absolutely killing Downing for that third and one call, and I'm always like always like in the same belt, like, yeah, why are we running that tight end sweep when you have the king in the backfield and you can just you can just feed that man, Like that's why you paying the money, That's why he's like on offensive MVP in this league. But also like when you hear the presser and you hear them talk about they saw something in the game plan, they saw something in the preparation, and I like Taylor and I had this same conversation, and Taylor was like, Yo, if I just make that block. I know it looked like there was four dudes coming in the backfield and out of play. But if Taylor may his block, that line of scrimmage gets established and it's a one on one tack with the cornerback. However, respected down and coming out, taking all the bullets, taking all the heat. Because everyone just screams at their mountain on the top of their head. Bro just fire downing and do X, Y and Z and do all these things. Time will tell there's always a lot of ball left. There's always a lot of ball left. People can talk, people can say they were right, say they let's say they have a bad year.
Speaker 2: And he ends up getting canned or something like that.
Speaker 1: All I'm saying is I hate hitting the panic button and seeing the panic happen immediately after one week or immediately after two games, like the Raiders. Jack, go ahead, Jack, because I do got to get into the Raiders game.
Speaker 3: I'm with you on this.
Speaker 7: And I think the AFC SOUS is gonna be like that NFC East Division this year, Like whoever wins. The AFC Salas is gonna win like nine and seven. So the AFC sALS is a very scrappy, low, kind.
Speaker 2: Of wide open division.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean we saw what happened to the Colts this week. I mean Houston kind of held in with h Yeah, I don't know. And I'm getting to the Jags, Duvall. I mean, they handle business, bro, And so I'm with you on not hitting the panic button even if and hopefully we do not lose tonight, and this will come out tomorrow so that you know, like you said, the score is already there. We don't need to hit the panic button even if we.
Speaker 3: Go into No.
Speaker 7: Notion is so straightforward that we have a shot no matter what, even if we lose the first four games of the year.
Speaker 1: Twenty nineteen, two and four, rattle off the back end of the schedule, and you go to the AFC Championship.
Speaker 2: What do you got going on? Are you guys something going on? JP? But rattle off? Do you start off too? And four going into the playing the Kansas City Chiefs going into the bye week. The Chiefs ended up winning the Super Bowl that year. You're playing the Chiefs going into the bye week, and you end up beating the Chiefs, and then you rattle off the back end of your schedule and you go in and going to run to the sc all I'm saying is I hate hitting the panic button. Especially in the NFL Raider starting off zero to two, I think they're still a good fucking football team.
Speaker 1: They got the webs, they're up twenty nothing. You just gotta watch the tape. You got to take accountability. You got to understand where you went wrong, how you could have stepped on their throat, and one in the second half, you let them get back in it. Kyler Murray is a fucking video game. On a couple of those two point con versions coming back, I think a very questionable call on the holding on fourth down when he ended up making that play or when Max almost sacked him. Mas a fucking baller, by the way, that dude is just relentless, all god, all four quarters plus overtime. Shout out to the boy Max. But again, I know Raiders fans feel down bad. It's like Samuel Raiders, same thing. Listen, It's a completely different regime, completely different weapons. Yeah, do you want to feed Devonte Adams the ball more than two times a game, but yes, probably I didn't get to watch the game.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I'm assuming you want to feed.
Speaker 1: The best ballplayer or like the best word receiver ball more than a couple times.
Speaker 2: But I didn't get to see the game. I didn't get to watch what's happening. I trust the boy, Derek Carr. The dude throws for four thousand plus per year. He's got the weapons, and god, I hate that my man Hunter Renfro fumbled the ball twice late in the game. The most dependable motherfucker on the planet.
Speaker 1: He's built like a Chevy and Isaiah Simmons, this old teammate got him a couple times with the fumbles, and I know my man's crucifying himself. It's important that we keep his spirits up because the dude's a dog, he's a baller. We were up on the Cardinals twenty nothing. We lost two of the Chargers last week by five points, and I had like four or five turnovers. And the Chargers are a good football team. They look better than the Chiefs in that game on Thursday. I'd even know the Chiefs ended up winning. Like dude, Dude, in the NFL, anything can fucking happen. But there is zero panic in Las Vegas right now. I swear to god, these boys are a good ball club. I never played for McDaniels, but since he comes from the Belichickers em and talking to all the boys, Darren Waller, Foster like and Shay shout out to the boy Foster forget on that ball the first time when Hunter fumbled it like just ripping that motherfucker out of there.
Speaker 2: I got because I got to catch the end of the game.
Speaker 1: But Foster, like all the guys that have came through and talked about McDaniels in this the culture and everything else, like we're not hitting the panic button on the Raiders.
Speaker 2: The Raiders are gonna bunce back.
Speaker 1: Uh listen, we gotta stop putting the Packers and the Bears on primetime television because it's the same story every fucking time they.
Speaker 2: Dragged the Bears. They dragged the Bears.
Speaker 1: Aaron Rodgers owns the Bears Ayahuasca celebration. Holy fuck, that was amazing. That was amazing. Whoever thought of that? Shout out to the boy in the locker room that thought of that, and shout out Fran Rodger, like, should you shout out everybody playing into it. Aaron Jones stud Holy fuck, I had to play them against Fantasy too. We'll see what happens to night. But the Packers looked good last night. They're gonna figure out their running game. Their defense looks good. Those linebackers in the middle, Campbell and Kay Walker from I used from Georgia, Right, dogs, bro, they're backing looks good. Their uh they're front sevens looking good. The Packers could be back in and I love the NSC.
Speaker 2: North this year.
Speaker 1: The Lions, Packers, and Vikings. No disrespect to the Bears, but you guys, it is what it is like. You can't have four teams be good in the division, but the Packers, Lions, and Vikings. Dude is or to not root for the Lions, like listen like obviously watching Hard Knocks, but not only that, Like the Cowboys had Hard Knocks last year, and everybody wasn't pulling for the Cowboys just because you saw Hard Knocks. But you just see the foundation and the culture that's been built over the last couple of years with the Lions and how much the players buy in. We had Hockinson on Great Podcasts, Go listen to but you just it's hard to not root for him. They've hung up thirty plus both games. I think they're in it. You see their post game in the locker room, like it's just juicy. You see the boys are are truly fired up and genuinely playing for each other. Like whoever's speaking, they're quite quiet lifting that dude up. Like sometimes in cultures when you're not the best team, you kind of feel weird speaking up, or if somebody speaks up, you're kind of called this guy's fucking speaking up. Not the Lions, like they look together all around. I think the Vikings are gonna be again. It's tough to say that because this game hasn't been played tonight, but Vikings, Packers and Lions. I think we're in for a nice treat in the NFC North Bengals to we hit the panted. But with the Bengals, I mean, good God, you lose to the you lose to to Dallas. And I had tweeted it yesterday, but uh Andy Dalton's cousins out there backup, just wheeling and dealing. Dak Brescott on the hot seat. That's just for a club, that's just for the trailer that's just for clicks right there. No, but would it bounced back by Dallas again? They looked fucking shitty in the first week, didn't score.
Speaker 3: Everybody was ruling them out done.
Speaker 2: I ruled him out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, so funny and I do love living into the roller coaster of it all because Twitter, like the Internet is so fucking funny with all this.
Speaker 2: But uh, Cowboys another great example.
Speaker 1: You got the defending uh super Bowl runner ups, and you know they beat him in Dallas, like a big win without there, without their head man at quarterback.
Speaker 2: Uh, Tom Brady. What's something else? You know?
Speaker 1: That fight between Yo Mike Evans. Holy fuck Yo, Like, I don't know, we're off the top row. But I didn't realize he did the same thing you know a couple of last year, a couple of years ago. Like there's like I don't like as a player, you see something like.
Speaker 2: That, Yo, What what the fuck was that?
Speaker 1: The dude comes out of nowhere and literally he's trying to take he's trying to take my man's soul from him with that with that shove.
Speaker 4: Well did you see the clip of like Bruce Arian says something to Mike Evans, like right before and then Mike Evans rushing.
Speaker 1: No, no, I didn't see that, because I saw Bruce Arians just looking at getting fine now like.
Speaker 2: He was on that.
Speaker 4: He was down on the sideline. Mike Evans was like walking off, not paying attention. Arian says something to Mike. Evans just takes off, like.
Speaker 1: Hey, you gonna let Yeah, you're out there chirping, but that that's that's all. It's just a shove that comes out of the Holy fuck, this man's trying to really fight. He shoves and starts turning because he's ready for whatever smokes fucking coming. You want Mike Evans on your football team like that? Motherfuckers ready to die for the boys and Letter four net in there too. I just think, Bro, say like, I'll fight ninety five of them. What's the worst they gonna do?
Speaker 2: Kill me? Yeah? You know those boys are about it.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: I love the Bucks, Bro, But that is so funny.
Speaker 1: You know, Arias is probably gonna le him do like your quarterback, and she's out off the top ropes. Watch Out, watch Out, watch Out just comes in and twice now with a Lottimore. Lottimore is a dog too, but Brady's also now taking wednesdays off.
Speaker 2: Did you see that Wednesday's.
Speaker 1: The most important day of the week for practicing he's taken off. I mean, I don't, dude, it's tom Brady. The motherfucker's that go He's like what is he forty mid forties, Like, A, you don't play football this long, be you're not the goat playing football this long.
Speaker 2: See, like you're not still playing at the.
Speaker 1: Highest level, at the highest all the playing lest Like tom Brady's the only one that lives at this in this world that he's in.
Speaker 2: Like nobody really like what Adam vineteria the kicker.
Speaker 1: I guess you can just say a goat that played for that long, like, but tom Brady is really the only person that understands, like what is happening with his life, how much ball he knows, how much ball he's probably forgotten then anybody in the league and still smarter than everybody else, like.
Speaker 2: The break down each decade.
Speaker 1: He's a stud bro Like he's like, yeah, and all his teammates like if tom Brady's on my team and he wants Wednesday off, like he's just got this or about him where it's like, oh, it's tom Brady, Like you dude, if he wants to Wednesday off, say he shows up Sunday and he knows more than you know, He's still gonna know more than you. On the offensive side as a teammate, like, let that man do what he wants to do. You know, he needs a nice fucking haircut. His hair is getting a little long out time where he can go sport Clips shout out the boys' sport Clips. This is where Vrabel goes. I think probably Belichick and now Tom Brady can go there as well. Has it been a while since you last got your hair, Tom Brady? Has your hair metal band? Threatened to find a new Uh? Is that bassizt?
Speaker 2: Fuck? Fassiest? What's a bassist? Your as your hair metal band? And threatened to find hair metal band? Okay, now I'm putting it all together.
Speaker 1: Metal band has your hair and metal band threatened to find a new basis unless you get it dealt with the last time you looked in the mirror, did you scare yourself, Tom Brady? If you answered yes, say any of those questions, Tom, It's time to head over to sport Clips. Make sure you get the MVP haircut experience while you're there. They've upgraded it with a brand new signature scent that's on a perfectly steamed hoped towel for you, Tom, the folks at sport Clips have been hard at work in the lab crafting the most relaxing scent in the world, lavender Eucalyptus camomeal, all perfectly blended to make your MVP experience better than ever.
Speaker 2: Tom.
Speaker 1: Head to a sport Clips and try this MVP scent for yourself. Brother, sport Clips the pros and men's hair and basses through me, fass.
Speaker 2: Through me for a loop loop what else? We got on the dock and we've been answering some stuff. We've been covering some ball.
Speaker 3: Do you want to go to fan questions?
Speaker 1: I see Jacks Jacks real on there? Hey Peterson, I'm telling you Peterson, Trevor Lawrence. I like what sucks? I was like, uh, I was having the Titan and Colts compete. Colts man, is that?
Speaker 2: What's that? How do you say the head coach's name? Coach coach? Uh coach Wright?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Frank Reich, Frank Reich, he could be on the I mean fuck, I mean you're dropping two games like that.
Speaker 2: Dear God, I mean maybe they were down what you think. So see, I.
Speaker 1: Haven't watched I haven't got to watch those games because NFL Plus absolutely put me in a fucking spin zone. Like I thought, not only NFL Plus, like I got, you know, first, you got the NFL app, you got the NFL Fantasy and all that shit.
Speaker 2: Then I'm like, okay, let me get an NFL Plus.
Speaker 1: It seems like I can watch more games, or I can follow my games I don't want to watch, and the I'm like, okay, now it's NFL Plus Premium. Okay, now we're just fucking throwing on these these bonus words at the end of the title. So I get NFL Plus Premium, pay the eighty two hundred dollars to get it. Maybe it's seventy I don't know, no free shoutouts, but yo, this this fucking it's just like the radio. It's just like I got a serious XM.
Speaker 2: In my pocket. Like it's like I can watch the local games that I can already get on YouTube TV, that I can already get my local channels, and then it's like I'm clicking on all the games. I'm literally I'm opening up my computer.
Speaker 1: Because I'm like maybe I can just only watch it on my computer and I go and it literally just says, listen to the game. Yeah, it's the fucking Pasages. It's a fucking Pasacia bro, the fucking radio show. Like all you can do is listen to these games. You can watch the replace that to words. I do love the coaches coverere. You can watch the end zone view to where you can like watch tape. However, NFL Plus premium and you're only giving me the local channels, and then I gotta listen to the rest of the games. I know people are telling me that people are trying to give me the streams, all the different streams. With streams, get a little streams, get a little suspect, like I'm not gonna be sitting there trying to live in the stream world.
Speaker 2: Jack, I know you gave me a stream.
Speaker 7: I feel like, oh, everybody in my comments, everybody.
Speaker 2: In the comments is giving me streams. I'm like, man, what what do we trust here?
Speaker 1: But it's like NFL Sunday ticket, Like I'm just trying to find what's what. So it needs to make the NFL Sunday ticket on some other fucking platform than direct TV unless you can stream it? Can you can you stream Sunday Ticket without having direct TV? Like, yeah, I'll let you send me a blossy but yo, NFL Premium Plus, get fucked.
Speaker 2: Boys. You can watch they got me, they got me, they got It's all good, it's all good. Eighty bucks. They'll get that back on the parlay this next week.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, no free shoutouts. We can believe this.
Speaker 7: But two H TV is when my dad's hit me and he says that you can stream Sunday Ticket, Red Zone and much more. It's ten dollars a month and it's like a subscription base. But you have to I think either have a Firestick or Apple TV.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're putting people on game right now, especially me. Yeah, you don't need to believe that. Is it illegal?
Speaker 3: No no, no to H teams.
Speaker 7: Here we go and you get red Zone, uh Sunday Ticket, and then I would assume you probably get multiple of the actual games that are on local broads.
Speaker 1: About your dad, because literally I was like, I'm wanting to watch the Raiders game because that was my bet the bus lock and I'm like, oh, we're rolling, We're beating the shit out of Arizona. You would question like it is Arizona any good because the week one that they had going in a week two, but again, zero panic button. I don't want to go back to that and unpack all that zero panic button. The Raiders are fucking good. Max Crosby, he's gonna get it done, Derek Carr, Devonte Adams, Hunter, renfro is gonna bunce back.
Speaker 2: Shout out the boy.
Speaker 1: Hey, I know you're low right now. You think the world's coming on top of you. Come back game, get back on track. Week Uh, let's answer the internet boys, Let's get see these fan questions.
Speaker 2: You guys dropped a lot of questions.
Speaker 1: I do appreciate everybody jumping in the comments and dropping a question. We'll try to get to some of them. I'll shout you guys out on the show. And again, if you're watching right now, listening, wherever you're getting your wherever you're getting busts with the boys, make sure you're subscribed, drop a comment in the comments section.
Speaker 2: We're solo Dollo this week, no interviews.
Speaker 1: Wanted to catch up with you guys and then also look forward to Bet the Bus. It's our gambling show. So I go over a college slate. However, I'm down back at the college slate. I would look at fading me every weekend in the college world. Right now, That's all I'm gonna say. Right now, I think I'll come back. I think I'll figure out the game a little bit more. As far as NFL goes, I did have a very good Week two and I look to capitalize and continue that momentum going into week three. You can catch that on Friday dropping at ten o'clock Central Time in the morning for your weekend fun.
Speaker 3: Well following that, it is a good segue into it.
Speaker 7: Our first question from at B Greg's eighty five serious question, But as a free agent, are you allowed to bet?
Speaker 2: Zero clue? No idea.
Speaker 1: I think I think I'm in muddy waters. Last year I look to bet. Last year, I looked to get in the gambling a little bit and partaking in it with the Barseool sports book. And we had to go through I had to go through a couple of lawyers, and you know, somebody at the NFLPA helped me out. I talked to my actual football agent and then obviously Barstool's legal team as well. And the consistence was like, if you're still if you're still atra actively trying to play, like I would recommend just staying away because you just don't really know. It's kind of like a unknown if you can or not free Calvin Ridley. By the way, if I were to go and be on a team this year, I would I The idea would be, Look, I'll sign whatever it takes to show you that I'm not gonna bet and gamble and everything in between.
Speaker 2: YadA, YadA, YadA.
Speaker 1: However, to answer that question just by itself, I have no clue if you're allowed to and to answer, So why are you doing it this year? If you're looking to play last year and you decided to opt out of doing it.
Speaker 2: Look, I think.
Speaker 1: Every year I get more and more kind of out out the door with playing ball, Like the word the podcast is at to where Bust with the Boys is at our partnership with barstool right now, like everything going on, Like at the end of the day, I would make you know last year I turned down who offered me at the beginning of the Oh, the Panthers offered me at training camp. They want a training camp. I turned that down and there wasn't a whole lot of movement during training camp last year. I want to say, maybe the Panthers came. They might have came twice after somebody got her or they traded Denzel Perraman away, and.
Speaker 2: So I had an option with the Panthers.
Speaker 1: I turned that down because again, it's at this point it's salvaging your body as much as possible. At the end of the day, Look, the boys just turned thirty three years old. Like the fact that I'm looking the fact that I can sit here and talk about playing in the NFL at thirty three as an undrafted cat and everything else, Like I can't believe that I've played this long. I mean, I can't believe it, but I can't believe Does that make sense? Like in the beginning, the goal was to, you know, get me on the practice squad. I'll try and finesse the pract squad for a couple of years, just to get a little jumps onon on the bank account a little bit like one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: And then you realize you can make the team.
Speaker 1: And then it's like, all right, I want to make the team, and you want to try and hit the average career, which is three and a half years in the NFL. You want to try and get three years and get the pension in the NFL, and then it's all right, I want to get a second contract. And then it's like, all right, I want to get you know, seven years. And then by that time it's just kind of year after year after that. And then we came out with Bustling with the Boys in twenty nineteen and say, Yo, how sick would it be to juggle?
Speaker 2: You know, when you stand up.
Speaker 1: The podcast, you don't know if you're playing yourself out of the league being this vocal and cussing and telling the stories that we tell, and you know, all the stuff that we do that we don't really edit out at times, like maybe I'll play myself out of the league. I could be playing myself out of it because I was a free agent at that time, and then that's when I went to the Raiders the first time. So, YO, how sick is it that we're juggling podcasting and an NFL and playing in the NFL Like McAfee retired to go do podcasting. We'll say maybe aj Hawk might have had a small podcast that he started before he joined fully the pat mcavie show once he retired, but I don't it's hard to figure out. Guys don't podcast and play actively play unless you do it in the off season.
Speaker 2: Like trust Level, shout out to them.
Speaker 1: I think they got a nice product, but that's something that they do in the off season and then they roll it out during the season, or you just podcast in the off season. You don't do it in season because it's very like when you're playing ball. You're focused on playing ball because the work that's put in in that building. You don't want to disrespect the work that's being put in the building, and you don't want to be a distraction. And then I think year over years, since we started busting the boys, we partnered with barstool, we started to make you start to make money, you start to do all these things. And I think every player's fear when retiring and not playing football anymore, is that your identity has been wrapped up in a sport for the entirety of your life. Your off seasons always figured out. You're always thinking about the next football season and how you can get better. You're doing all these things to where your identity is wrapped up and playing ball and I know I've hit on this in the past before, since we're kind of talking about year ten and everything else with gambling and all that shit, you get to where you.
Speaker 2: Get to wear your biggest fears. What am I gonna do with life after ball?
Speaker 1: And now that we found, like now that we've done been doing busting with the boys, like this is something that I like wake up and I think about all day long. Like even when I was in the building playing football, I'll think about, Hey, are we getting this flog dropped? Hey are we getting are we doing this? Or you know, how can we how can we parlay this uh this next week? Or how are we gonna figure out the next episode? And I found something that i've like, I love just as much as I've like it sparked me right just as much as like playing ball and studying and preparing every week and back when I had, you know, back like I know we can joke about me having my heyday and still being in my prime at thirty three years old, but back when I was like in my heyday with playing ball at Washington and then trying to like get back in the starting lineup for Tennessee and the Raiders, the first couple of those first couple of years, Like then it's like football is like the fucking best because you want to be You've always want to be an NFL player wholefe Now that I found something that at busting, each year I've gone a little bit more out the door because I found something that has has established me now off of the field, which is ultimately what every player's fear is when playing ball, especially when you're about to be done playing. I think when we did stand up the pod, there's that part of me of thinking, like I am on my back nine. I don't know if I'll get to be a starter again or play since with the Titans I didn't get to play that year, and so I didn't want to be that fucking grinder that was on a ninety man roster that had to make a fifty three man.
Speaker 2: Roster because I felt like.
Speaker 1: I felt like I had put in the work to have a resume to show that like, yo, this is a guy who's on our fifty three man roster no matter what. So I was kind of over that, and every year it's been like, Okay, how can I avoid training camp, get on right before the season starts. Because then I get the full salary. Last year it was and then with the Titans. I got on with the Titans, and then I got to double dip because I got cut then got brought back on. Then last year it was, I don't want to do training camp at all because I wanted to do the podcast. It was way more important to me now to focus on the transition of ball because my career after ball was gonna last a lot longer than my career playing ball. So it was important to not do this stuff last year so we could do our vlogs, we could do our pods. Because Taylor had to he was coming back from his ACL it was super important that he had to play kind of limit distractions and everything else. So it's important to me to make sure we were taking care of throughout the entirety of the season until I went to Vegas and played.
Speaker 2: Got to go to Vegas the last five weeks, and.
Speaker 1: Again that was It's like, you know, this year going into it, there was zero part of me that was gonna play for anybody in OTA's training camp, the Falcons.
Speaker 2: You know, I would talk with coach Smith.
Speaker 1: And he would have feelers out, like hey, when would you want to come in if you did want to play, and there was no part of me that wanted to play in training camp. Outside of that, there hasn't been a whole lot like I never know how bit serious Pisachia, like Pasaca's like, hey, you know, are you in shape? And can you cover a punt? And like now we've played so much into the bid of like joking and all I'm ready to go right now, like YadA YadA YadA, like push come to shove. And we were at the end of the year and somebody had a call and they were like, hey.
Speaker 2: You just got to stop game and we want you. We need we need a body, We need somebody to cover upon and play special teams at the end.
Speaker 1: Of the year playoff little playoff Willie's alive because we've we've done our work with bust with the boys during the football season, and now a team knows, they're like, oh, hey, I still got to do this because contractually we're kind of obligated. And not only that, but that's this is this is more important to me now than playing football. So that's kind of my spiel on on on year ten. I don't know, was there anything I'm not answering. Well, someone else came in.
Speaker 3: At I'm skelter ass.
Speaker 7: Would you give the possibility of a year ten to take an assistant coaching job?
Speaker 2: Uh? See like short answer, No.
Speaker 1: But what I'm talking what I what I'm going to talk to now is when I was playing ball, I wanted nothing more than the coach football when I got done.
Speaker 2: Like I've always wanted to coach football.
Speaker 1: When I went on my recruiting visits, I would ask Bo Polini, I would ask.
Speaker 2: Any head coach that I got, any coach that I sat.
Speaker 1: With when getting recruited, what degree would you advise me to go into? Because ultimately I want to coach when I'm done playing. Like I love fucking the extra and nosen balls. I love the strategy. I just I love all of it. I love all the guys working in unison to make a play happen to me. That was my that was my pro that was my thing. That was my edge in the league is playing from the neck up. Like I knew. I didn't you know. They always joke on me. I was you never saw your boy on pump return because I didn't have the longest arms to block guys and.
Speaker 2: Hold people up.
Speaker 1: And on kick return I'd mostly be in double teams because again the arms thing, like I would have to throw my head into guys in an offensive lineman faster and more versus using my hands, because again linemen are way bigger than me. So like the tangibles, right, I knew like where I had to find my edge was playing like from my IQ level, from like being a step quicker, like winning before the play starts, winning it within the first second of the play. Because if if you're somebody who can win on the back end of the play, like those guys, those are the guys, those are the one percenters that are playing in can play for as long as they want. They need figure out winning at the snap, pre snap and during the snap. But you get judged a lot in the scouting world of how you can win throughout the entirety of the snap. But I don't know, I don't even know what tane I was like, Oh yeah, playing from.
Speaker 2: The neck up.
Speaker 1: But I've always loved the idea of coaching now that I have bust with the boys again, like the stress in the world that you have to live in in the high performance world of football, that is football and the coaching world of you know, getting fired and moving your family and putting in the long hours all the way to midnight. Listen if I was on my own. I love that type of shit. I love the war room attitude. I love like being in the fucking suck with the boys and figuring out, hey, how are we going to take our zer and two team this week? Or yeah, we lost this week and everybody's fucking saying fuck you, we suck and everything else, how are we gonna get out of this and throw the middle finger to everybody else?
Speaker 2: Like I love that via that.
Speaker 1: I love that itch of it all, but with a family and everything else. Like we've established ourselves in this in the in the podcasting world to where it's it's given that option to not coach, And I would love to coach one day, but I would love to do it knowing that like I just want to do it.
Speaker 2: My wife's fully supportive of me.
Speaker 1: I love being a dad, like I see the misses that you have in the coaching world even as a player too, Like these guys who have kids, players are just not a round. They you got to give so much the football that you miss out on everything else, and I just think there's a there's a lot of other shit happening to where I would to answer that question, No, I would not take a coaching job.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, your boy got all your boys getting looked at?
Speaker 1: Would you would you come coach at the university as an assistant some assistant role at Tennessee. And I've gotten feelers, Like all of my coaches that I've known, they all say, Besachia when I got done and he cut me the second time, even though actually the first time.
Speaker 2: The first time he cut me last year on the.
Speaker 1: Raider is the minute you are done playing ball and you don't want to do your Johnny Carson radio show bullshit and you want to coach, call me lafleurs. Same like all my relationships I've had in the coaching world, it's all whenever you get done, fucking call like I would love to coach. It's just, dude, this is this is such a fucking good gig right now, and I I have so much fun doing it to where No, I would not leave or sacrifice a year ten I wouldn't leave bust with the boys to coach, not now anyway.
Speaker 2: Anything can change, anything can fucking happen.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 7: We talked about it earlier just Nebraska, but from Askerberg on Twitter, realistic timeline for Nebraska to compete in the Big Ten again, love that question.
Speaker 2: We're back this week. Just kidding. Um, it's gonna look. I mean, it's gonna take time.
Speaker 1: Like a new coach who comes in the story you want to look at right now is Dan Campbell with the Lions. It's gonna take a minute, it's gonna take a second. It's gonna take a season, maybe two. But you want culturally in the foundation being built to where you cut out the bullshit. You have somebody that's one hundred percent all ball, one hundred percent all the boys. You have the right staff in place, because again Nebraska has the resources to support anybody who comes in. Recruiting's gotta happen a little bit. However, I do think there's some talent, there's some in Nebraska. You need depth, You need less white guys on the football field. Just say that. I mean it's true, but you uh, you need more depth, you need more, you need better. You just need more talent. You need more depth. And again, the biggest focus is gotta be on recruiting and straight fucking culture boys, because that ultimately is what's gonna end up win you games, especially when you're in a pinch, when you're in a close game, when you're in when shit's in the fan, you default your fundamentals. And that is all fucking culture. Anything else do? What should I hit this before? I?
Speaker 2: Okay, yea.
Speaker 7: Then we have this and then we have one more. But it's the road back question. What do you want to do for the road back question? Do you want to do the Game of Thrones?
Speaker 2: We can do that, Yeah, we can do that.
Speaker 1: Hello Fresh have a packed schedule this fall, and you can't find time to cook for yourself, shop for yourself, or anything in between. HelloFresh has meals covered with a weekly selection of thirty plus recipes and seventy plus convenience items, all delivered to your door. Now more than ever, we're all looking for ways to save money. In fact, HelloFresh is a twenty five percent less expensive is twenty five percent less expensive then takeout, and it's even cheaper than grocery shopping.
Speaker 2: Enjoy the freshest fall flavors.
Speaker 1: Every Hello Fresh recipe includes ripe, just picked produce that travels from the farm to your door in less than a week. HelloFresh works with your schedule. Plans are flexible, and you can change your meal preferences, update your delivery day, update your delivery day, and even change your address with just a few taps on the Hello Fresh app.
Speaker 2: I've been in a I'm back in the Hello.
Speaker 1: Fresh game because obviously they're a sponsored to the show and they now ship meals. But when your boy, when your boy and now my now wife, when we were back in Germantown back in twenty eighteen, my first year on the Titans, and we lived in Germantown in that townhouse HelloFresh, every night we just get a shipped and Troy would cook it up and everything else and Hello Fresh was was was a game changer for me personally because again they do it's all fresh, high quality ingredients for obviously optimal performance.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I love HelloFresh.
Speaker 1: Go to Hello Fresh dot com slash busting sixty five and use code busting sixty five for sixty five percent off plus free shipping. Listen, I'm gonna say that again because Busting sixty five threw me off first, like, why are we doing a Busting sixty five code. Go to HelloFresh dot com slash busting sixty five and use code buss I N six y five for sixty five percent off LUs free shipping.
Speaker 2: That's a fucking deal. That's a JP. That's a JP of Hove J Hove Deal of the week. That's the deal of the week.
Speaker 1: Let's get into some Let's get into some uh, let's get in some more POTSA what we got going? What do you need you need to get out JP? All right, make sure the camera is the camera focusing on them?
Speaker 2: Hey, take a look, will I'm looking. What you gotta do? Man?
Speaker 1: You could have easily like this show is not that seriously like.
Speaker 2: You could have just walked out the front door up here.
Speaker 1: Bro, I guess I could do a call to action right now, Like, look, boys, if you've enjoyed this episode, I know we're rolling solo dolo.
Speaker 2: I know not.
Speaker 1: I know because I know there's some fucking rider dies out there, and there's a there's a there's a cloth that we have a base that's cut from that. Enjoys any pot that we're rolling out, whether it's just the boys, some people might prefer when it's just the boys. I know I don't have the Big Dog on. I know we don't have an interview for you guys. Uh, but I'll be fucking loving this episode. I've enjoyed talking to you guys. Leave a comment, Leave a fucking high vib comment. We're always here for the vibes. Hack the algorithm, get in the comments. Make sure you're subscribed everywhere again. Bet the bus this Friday, den Am, Central Time. Come watch the boy absolutely sling it with the weekend bets Uh? Is this officially or we can't do? What else do we have?
Speaker 2: Jack? Any other questions that we can answer out there?
Speaker 7: There was a handful talk about the Raiders. Will the Raiders turn around? What do we see their record being given their start?
Speaker 2: Is there anything outside of all?
Speaker 1: Yeah, anything outside of all the football talk, because I feel like I gave my heart and souls all that.
Speaker 3: I think we've hit a lot of football talk.
Speaker 7: We want to hit this one more of just kind of a personal question, would you give or excuse me? Just ketch up belong on hot dogs? And should a steak ever be cooked well done?
Speaker 1: Ketchup does get belong on hot dogs. Ketchup has a place for hot dogs. Apps a fucking lutely like I like.
Speaker 3: A northern thing, like Northerners.
Speaker 7: If you get ketchup on a hot dog, they it's a big no no.
Speaker 3: But I don't get that. I always grew up with a hot dog. Nice keeck.
Speaker 1: You know how it is, brother Like when you're there's culture right, like you want to be a part of something that's bigger than you when you grew up and you learn that and you learn that, hey, we don't put ketchup on hot dogs. That's for pussies, and that's like one of the first things that you kind of hear. And like we do mustard, we do soauer kraw, we do all these other things. And then like you get to a place where you say, you go off to college and you meet somebody from a different location than you, and then you're just going toes in the middle of the hallway or middle of classroom, in the middle of the locker room about how you eat a hot dog. There's pride in being from somewhere. It's like me, I posted that photo of when I do the chili with peanut butter sandwiches. You can talk about that.
Speaker 2: JP. Great turn out to the birthday party. By the way, that funny about that, but it's like, I'm ready to take on whatever the fuck happens when people talk about that sounds disgusting.
Speaker 1: Peanut butter sandwiches dipped in chili, like jpeek and vouch. My dad was sitting there. He goes, Oh, you've never heard of a peanut butter sandwiches dipped in chili. He's like, and then he literally said, verbade him what I've said on the pod. But he continues to say, uh, oh, we used to have this like growing up, you know, every week, once a week you would have peanut butter sandwiches and they'd put it, puts some in that peanut butter. Thil m, it's honey. I thil him it Sonny, like sweeten it up. I'm like, Dad, that's honey. Like, no shit, bro. He found out, however, many years later, decades later, that they mixed honey with the peanut butter.
Speaker 2: But they did it. He's like, oh, yeah, we dip in chili and JP tried it. JP. I'll let you have the floor and talk about Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I mean it was definitely solid, like Will has clearly gassed it up a lot, and it was it lived up to how he gassed it up?
Speaker 2: Okay, well, what are you gonna do it?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: I feel like you kind of back in the deck and also said a compliment.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm saying like it wasn't like uh I wasn't you.
Speaker 1: Said, hang on, hang on, brother, I'll lower my voice because I don't want uh. I don't want to repeat.
Speaker 2: Of shore I'm Vermont when we were a whistle pig talking about beach vizor Sleepy, because I think we're on the same team. Yeah we are.
Speaker 1: But I do want to say in the same breath, you said, will gases it up so high? However you didn't say however, and you go, you also said it lived up to him gassing it up. Yeah, so you're saying it lived up to the hype, but you're also saying it didn't wow me.
Speaker 2: And you said, I said, hey, what do you think? Mind?
Speaker 1: You was on sourdough bread. It wasn't on this nice, sweet soft bread. You know that's different.
Speaker 2: That actually does play a huge But for you to still.
Speaker 1: Say you eat on my Hey, what you thinking? You go, it's better than I thought it was gonna be. You said you weren't wold. Yeah, I mean, like, wow, it is just big time.
Speaker 2: You're saying in your situation, you would take it upon yourself. You would initiate saying, hey, this is fucking awesome. No, I wouldn't say this is awesome.
Speaker 4: It was like it was really good, but like it's not something that I'm gonna like, I won't tell my friends like you guys have to try this, but I mean I would encourage them.
Speaker 1: How about this. Can we come to a compromise here for people that say that I think it's just asinine that combination, can you just say, hey, yo, it's it's it's not bad like you think it. Actually it actually works. It's just you know, I probably eat my chili differently.
Speaker 2: One thousand percent okay, and but not on Saurdale bread. Yeah. Yeah, that was the only bread we had.
Speaker 4: No, but what Yeah, you're way better than I thought it was going to be because I was one of those.
Speaker 2: People that was like a hater. Yeah yeah, yeah, what are you doing? Peanut butter and chili had it? That's a meal. Yeah, I could be a family meal. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And to answer the second part of that question, no way, steak should never be cooked well done and I was. I was thinking about it once you said that, Like, okay, what about shitty steak?
Speaker 2: Do you still cook it well? Like?
Speaker 1: No, Like you want to give it the best chance possible to win. People who get their steaks well done, they don't get it. They grew up thinking that if there's red in the chicken, it can make you sick. That must mean if there's red in the steak, it can make you sick. We're talking chicken and beef, you dumb motherfucker, Like you got to give the steak, the beef the best chance possible. When you're eating steak, I don't care what cut it is, you have to get at least medium.
Speaker 2: I'm medium rare.
Speaker 1: I like mine a little more, like, hey, go go knock that thing out in the backyard right now and we'll figure it out. Bring it in here, but you better get that thing at least medium other than that, Like, what are you fucking doing?
Speaker 2: Have you ever heard of medium rare plus?
Speaker 6: I have?
Speaker 2: But this medium ware plus go towards more rare or more medium in between medium rare and medium. Okay, so that's game. Listen.
Speaker 1: If you don't want to take a big leap to go, Tom from medium to medium rare.
Speaker 2: Tell them you want medium are plus.
Speaker 7: If you like, legitimately order a steak well done at a restaurant. I know we say this phrase joking a lot, but I'm so fucking serious when I say it. You cannot be trusted with anything, Like even with the smallest of responsibilities, You're off the table for me. You're out of my life and I don't want to talk to you anymore because it's like chewing.
Speaker 3: On rubber, like you don't you need some color in that meat?
Speaker 2: Like I'm with you. I agree with hey, you need some color in that me brothered by the fucking way.
Speaker 1: Fidos. I used to love fidos down at Hillsborough Village in Nashville. You used to love it.
Speaker 2: I would. People would come in be hey, where should we go for breakfast or brunch or something like that.
Speaker 1: I say, yo, go to fightos, fidos rips. I went to fightles last week. Ordered ordered for two over one hundred dollars. I'm talking a steak scramble, which they don't even call it that anymore. Two steak scrambles and two lattes over one hundred fucking dollars. What yes, bro, it's called a Fido scramble. Now you add steak to it. So you're paying eleven or twelve dollars for a Fio scramble. Ad steak is nine extra fucking dollars. And that motherfucker was well arrest them and like and with it. They're like, do you want to we have this green sauce. You know those two little silver.
Speaker 2: Metal like little mini bowls are what are those sauce? Brother got? Okay, we'll get two of those for each plate, because the sauce was ripped.
Speaker 1: It's got a nice heat to it, like it's a good it's a good.
Speaker 2: Meal outside of the fucking well done steak. That's horseshit. And and they charged four dollars of pop.
Speaker 3: Four dollars for a cup of sauce.
Speaker 1: A small come, not even like a like at least put in a fucking jar and tour you can take it home and.
Speaker 7: Use its America.
Speaker 4: What did he say, Joe Biden's America?
Speaker 1: Bro, I'm telling you because they got a new chef. And apparently it's a new chef. Okay, he cooks his steaks well done. And he readid the menu because it used to be called a steaks scramble. You would say steak scramble. It was written on the menu steak scramble. But now they're like, oh, we do it differently.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Now you get a fino scramble and you can add a protein or you can add something to it.
Speaker 2: You look, steak nine bucks.
Speaker 3: How much was the initial dish? If two of them put you over almost one hundred?
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's do the math here.
Speaker 3: You're talking like how much is just the fighter?
Speaker 2: So I got I.
Speaker 1: Got a fio scramble. I think it's eleven or twelve steak ad nine let's just say that's twenty bucks. I think I got a avocado. I think I added avocado. And you know how people are these days, they're fucking selling avocado out there for like eight bucks for a half of goddamn slice.
Speaker 2: Avocado and then two sauces. Bro This sauce pisces me off so much.
Speaker 1: So if you're talking fio scramble, add steak two sauces alone, you're looking at thirty bucks.
Speaker 2: You add on avocado to that, or bacon. Maybe I added bacon.
Speaker 1: You're looking at that's that's over, that's north of forty bucks. Probably the way they're selling this fucking bacon and avocado, and the bacon wasn't even like that.
Speaker 2: You better give me a thick cut bacon, a couple pieces. Yeah, yeah, you're talking over you're talking over forty bucks and then the lattes.
Speaker 1: I'm assuming those are They might have ran me around eight bucks. Dude, it was over one hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: My friend paid for it, and I felt bad where I venmoed him fifty bucks, like my man, I know, is my turn to get the meal today, but let me get let me get my portion at least. Bro Yes, we're never going back there. Fido is dead to me until they can turn this around.
Speaker 1: Hopefully somebody hears this on the podcast and can get it to him, because they used to hook it up. Taylor and I would go and eat there, and then they would hook up extra stuff, throw a gift card or something like.
Speaker 2: Fido was like the boy.
Speaker 1: They were part of the boys, and I truly felt hurt and disrespected. North of one hundred dollars for a breakfast fucking meal, two meals, two lattes over one hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, There's there's a lot of weird shit going on right now.
Speaker 1: Spoopt Ober's coming. I think we can get fired up Scootober. Look, our teas are out. We've sold north of a few hundred already. People are buying into the spook JP If you can throw up the graphics right here to where the shirts are being shown, go buy the shirts.
Speaker 2: Man. And we also got a little dad hat, a little dad hat that.
Speaker 1: Says Spootober and like the Goosebump spont fire, but you get a whole little fit.
Speaker 2: The Spooptobra vibes are up. Spooptobra vibes are up. Oh there you go. We're gonna do so what we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do our shout out no fore shout out of the week, and then we're gonna do our tear talk, and the tear talk is gonna be the best tailgate slash watch party food from the hip. We're gonna not using a list, not using reference, and then we'll get to our rowback question of the day, our final roadback question of the day.
Speaker 2: Do you got that roebat question teed up?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Would you want to do the one?
Speaker 2: That's fine, that's fine, that's fine. Don't want to tease them. Just continue to watch the episode you want to check out what this question is gonna be.
Speaker 1: All right now for one of our favorite segments of the week's shout out, A free shout out segment of the week. Gee, kick us off, brother, We've been on a terror with these fucking shout outs.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 8: Don't want me to go first, because mine's about to hit. I know all of y'all follow me on Twitter, so you probably saw me into this. But my shout out, free shout out of the week is when a song gets you right in your feels. It can be good, it can be sad, can be angry, it doesn't matter what the emotion is. But it's when a song just strikes right in the heart. And I know we've all been there. So that's my shout out. No free shout out of the week.
Speaker 1: The certain song last year. Go ahead and say what the song was last week? Because you got brought the tears. I think you got something like that. You gotta speak your true certain.
Speaker 8: Song last week, which I'm not like a huge country music fan, but this Morgan Wallen song, thought you should know it got me.
Speaker 2: Apparently buckled him He then teered up.
Speaker 8: I was listening to it. I was like, I gotta turn this off. I'm not to go in the gym. I can't be crying.
Speaker 2: Oh you were in the driveway or you were in the parking lot about to go into the gym. I listened to it like five times in a row. It was good.
Speaker 8: And again I'm not a country music fan, but that hey, I feel break your heart.
Speaker 2: It's just when that song hitch you just right like it's it's different.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it could be a fot like a hype song and you just get that grin kind of like.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm about to go off in this car ride. Yeah exactly, Yeah, yeah, Jaho, bless us.
Speaker 8: Mine.
Speaker 4: Somebody brought this to my attention on Twitter, but I had to make it a little bit different. My shout out, no free shout out of the week goes to the bottom line or, depending where you grew up, the sidebar of the local news station, because in the wintertime specifically, that is where you would find out if you had a snow day from school or a two hour delay, which is just unbelievable. So my shout out enough you shout out goes to the Larry cameras and the bottom line of the local news station.
Speaker 1: Kids nowadays get to see it on Twitter. I would assume it's the same feeling.
Speaker 2: Maybe, but there's nothing. There's there's nothing like. There's nothing like you.
Speaker 1: And the squad standing in the living room looking at the little chart where you know they're they're outlining the counties this the tickers going underneath, and you see your school pop up canceled.
Speaker 7: And and nothing even more devastating than seeing that your school was in I mean, it was like it's like the first like real thought of depression you had as a child.
Speaker 2: Just like you're just ready to run out of the window and look outside that. Man, what are we talking about right now? I can't go to school in this. Yeah, I can't do this. That's a good one. That's a good one, bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love that one. Uh mine was pretty similar to one of different things.
Speaker 7: So I'm gonna shift and I know we talked about the valls and gonna be missing this weekend. Very upset about it. But my shout out, no free shoutout goes to short weeks. Gary and I will be flying out on Thursday to Lake Tahoe. And when you're sitting on a Monday, You're like, oh wow, Like that's just a couple sleeps away, Like we're we're almost done with this week already and it's only Monday, but we're still grinding through it. But it gives you a little bit of extra added motivation and you're just like, hell yeah, like this week's is it's gonna zoom by and we're gonna go to a beautiful place. Shout out to Chase Smith and Jordan gotshak on their beautiful marriage that will be uh official come Saturday, hopefully with a Valls win as well. But yeah, shout out to the short weeks.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: My head's kind of everyone to shout out, but I'm gonna I'm gonna shout out no free shout out on when you first figured out that a cup, what is happening? Hey, a cup would heighten the volume of the music playing from your phone. I feel like when you learn that for the first time, you're by yourself, and I don't know about you guys, but to me, I thought I cracked something where I was gonna put everybody on that kind of game, and then ultimately you realize, like everybody kind of knows it. However, the first time you learn it, you're thinking, yeah, I'm gonna set it off at this next little party if we don't have like a speaker going on, or whether the horri of a party, hey, hang on, hang on, or just I was gonna say a casual, a little get together, like set off the vibe a little bit, because I do parties a little like.
Speaker 2: Yo, what is party?
Speaker 1: I can't wait to do this. I can't wait for my phone in this cup, like, but that's my shot, I know for shut out. When you first learned how a cup heightened the volume of the music you play from your phone, I like that.
Speaker 3: I like that a lot.
Speaker 2: Thanks. I thought I was really sink and click when I said cup.
Speaker 3: When you go When I first learned about a cup? Okay?
Speaker 2: Where all right? Tear talk?
Speaker 1: Our tear talk is best tailgate slash watch party food, because tailgate, I like, I get it. I haven't gotten the partaking a lot of tailgates, but also watched parties. I think they're kind of the same vibe, like you having people over, but best uh.
Speaker 2: Tailgate watch party food. I'm gonna go last boys, Uh our god here, oh our God.
Speaker 1: Tier I think we've all us unanimously agreed that what Gary unanimously agreed. I'm gonna tear with these words today that wings are gods. Here, moment of silence for wings being god.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: Let's get to a boys who wants to go first? And is is any computer you got? You got stuff pulled up on your computer?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: All right, right, all right, gee you go ahead. Tier three, Tier three, do your work your way up?
Speaker 2: Three? Yeah, all right.
Speaker 8: Tier three for me is gonna be Kalapino ranch dip.
Speaker 2: No, you gotta do all three.
Speaker 8: Tier two meatballs in the crock butt. You know the three ingredients. Yeah, meatballs, all right. Tier one Buffalo chicken dip.
Speaker 2: Next. I love that. I loved that because I got it. He That means he didn't say any of yours, but no he did, Oh he did. Yeah. I love the Buffalo chicken dip. I know big vibe.
Speaker 4: Is big vibe that is in mind, but I feel like I have I needed to pick a different one now.
Speaker 2: I hate the tear talk.
Speaker 1: I hate I hate that tear talks went that way because you do feel pressure of like, damn, that's gonna seem like I'm dick riding if I pick, if I pick what he picked, like, oh wait to piggyback will.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is tough without a freaking all right.
Speaker 4: My Tier three will go to uh like the Hawaiian rolls, ham and cheese like sliders are massive fan of those. Tier two will be bacon wrapped uh hallopenos.
Speaker 2: Hang on op poppers. Yeah yeah, stuff with you because I.
Speaker 6: Love that, dude, I love that.
Speaker 2: That should be my Tier one more blues loan a week.
Speaker 6: Tier one, no, dude, Oh no, My deer one one is hey pull up, he pull up, Lenny Hey.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. My tier one is the Leonard Fournette. I don't have a Tier one. Oh really, I can't.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you gotta rip the cord, you gotta pull the shoot jump out of the plane.
Speaker 2: That's the problem my tier one.
Speaker 7: My Tier three might be a little controversial because it's not a food. But when you're at like a nice well done tailgate, whether it's it's uh, some girls or some of the moms, they bring like a really like usually it's for the season, like depending on what time of year it is, but like a really good cocktail mix. Like they'll bring like a big jug of like a really nice drink. And and I'm not like a huge like mixed drink guy, like I like beer like Telisota. But when you see that and it's usually like some beautiful fluorescent color, you're like, oh, I'm gonna have a cup of that, whether it's some kind of nice you know, lemonade, or like a false sider.
Speaker 3: That should be hidden.
Speaker 7: So Tier three is that? Like, what's the word I'm looking for? Can I get some help like a like a seasonal drink.
Speaker 1: I think the word is canceled because I think we should strip you of your tiar talk right now.
Speaker 2: Why because you said that shit be hitting. Don't mean it like gets on the list. You're doing a drink. We said food.
Speaker 3: I thought it was tailgate snacks and stuff.
Speaker 2: Come on, don't do that, Hey, don't.
Speaker 3: Is this not part of it?
Speaker 2: I know you're feeling. Hey, they this is where you got to identify.
Speaker 7: I am going to stand on this ill and I know that my people will back me up when they had to fall sider in their cup.
Speaker 1: And it's about what I'm saying. I'm just saying, okay, qualification, do you know?
Speaker 3: Then give me an honorable mention. I'll fire I'll fire off three right now.
Speaker 1: Because we said what we said, tailgate slash watch party food. That was we specifically said that, brother, Come on, don't die on that hill.
Speaker 2: Being like, we didn't say snacks and stuff.
Speaker 3: You did say snacks. We can run the taste.
Speaker 1: Because somebody gives the idea to do tailgate snacks. So we said tailgate slash wash party food.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 3: But what's a good tailgate without a drink?
Speaker 2: Bro, You're too focused on alcohol.
Speaker 1: I love what you're doing and you do a great job of it. You're figuring out a way to stay in the fight, all right. So my tier two and always, it's gotta be cold weather. It's chili chili.
Speaker 7: Add a good tailgate in a crock pot, whether it's white chicken chili or just classic chili. Especially when it's like late November and you know it's like forty degrees outside, it's a little like, you know, your fingers getting a little cold.
Speaker 3: You didn't bring the handwarmers.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you get that bowl of chili and it's just like a little personal heating device that it gets in you. It's great Number one riding with g It's gotta be undefeated.
Speaker 3: Buffalo chicken dip. I love that, guys for letting me finish that one out.
Speaker 1: Everybody who's watching right now say, come in, disqualified, Jacks disqualified, And here's what I think we get to do. Let me know if you guys rock with this. But since he botched it, he's disqualified. We get to put whatever we want on his list.
Speaker 2: Hey, so he can get shamed, so he can get shamed on social media. And when it comes out of everybody be like, yo, Jacks list sucks. Yeah, let's do it. What do you think about that? Man?
Speaker 1: For sure love that. We'll think about it afterwards. I'll tell you what you did a hit or that kind of like.
Speaker 3: You know that drink, dude, if it was in the right circumstance that drink.
Speaker 2: Shut up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, turn him down, Mute him, mute him.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, now we're here. What I'm gonna do is I'm going to Jackson whatever you can to get back in this game for real. So my, uh my, Tier three.
Speaker 2: I do want to give a special shout out honorable mention to Chili.
Speaker 1: I thought that was great. We do honorable mentions, g we do honorable mentions, but Chili's a great chili's fucking chili's fire. Chili is fire with those pean with those peanut butter sandwiches. Chili with peanut butter sandwiches? Can I do that all right? Honorable mention? That's true? My Tier three little smokies and a croc pot, My Tier two bacon wrapped Holopano poppers fire. Yes, my Tier one.
Speaker 2: Riding. I'm riding.
Speaker 1: I'm riding with the Buffalo Chicken dip. I think that ship is fucking Jack. Put your hand down.
Speaker 2: Buffalo chicken dip.
Speaker 1: So to recap Buffalo Chicken dip, Bacon wrap, Hopanio poppers, little smokies, honorable mentioned Chili with peanut butter sandwiches.
Speaker 2: What a fucking tailgate? Yeah? What do you mean? Peanut butter sandwich and chili?
Speaker 1: But for sure, I think you're right there. I was thinking more that would be like watch party. Yeah, but yeah, ad to tailgate. It is different. It really is different because you got more time to prep, like you can really go off on a couple of dishes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, more beer. Yes, you don't get drinks.
Speaker 3: Gate, y'all don't on drinks.
Speaker 1: The problem Jack, As we said, tailgate and watch party food that's next drinks. What's funny is my man tried throwing in and stuff but I've never said that stuff far?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Roboh yeah, bring up the roadback thing. This last, this final question is brought to us by Rowback. Use code Boys on roadback dot com for twenty percent off your first purchase r H O B A c K dot com Code Boys. They work with the best college athletes in the n C double A special shout out to the boy Michael Mayer who's kind of down a little bit, a Notre Dame and Bjon Robinson an absolute stud. Willie Anderson not gonna forget the boy at Bama. They also just dropped the new performance Joggers. Trust us use the Code Boys for twenty percent off roadback dot com.
Speaker 2: What is the Roaback question? Last question of the episode.
Speaker 3: Uh, it is from one of our Twitter followers. What is his name?
Speaker 2: Love? How all the boys are getting shout outs?
Speaker 7: Oh, this is from our boy, Robbie Fox at Robbie Barstool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a good question.
Speaker 7: The Robock question is who is the smartest character on House of Dragon?
Speaker 2: That is a great question. Have you guys been watching House of Dragon?
Speaker 3: I didn't watch this new episode.
Speaker 7: So if you're gonna talk about stuff, I am going to remove myself. I wasn't able to watch last night.
Speaker 1: But if you're gonna, okay, can you do one thing for me? Throw up the character's names. Those are the only things I gotta I gotta dial in on. However, I think there's there The best thing about Thrones and House of Dragon and all this stuff is there's so many like there's so much chess being played. But through four episodes, I think that they I think that they took out that they did there, they.
Speaker 2: Made a move.
Speaker 1: A wait, wait, I don't want to hear this. Yeah, you got to remove yourself. Well you saw the fourth episode. You can you can listen.
Speaker 2: You can listen.
Speaker 3: You can listen about I think.
Speaker 2: I think I think them.
Speaker 1: I think them cut I think them cutting the cord with Otto the hand. I think he was ultimately the smartest. He was playing the best game of chess that could be played. However, I stand by uh Ranira being like she's the only reason he got nipped because she told her old man like, yo, you're a fucking your fucking puppet. Because he was all pissed off about her hooking up and potentially you know, getting after a damon damon.
Speaker 2: But I think, uh, that's tough.
Speaker 1: Ranier is the Yeah, Nier is the smartest to me, Like she's played that like and she's young, Like, yeah, she convinced the king. She's a female like operating playing chess in this man's world, you know what I'm saying, Like, I think you can't downplay that, Like it's like extra points, extra boost. There are some smart motherfuckers out there. Otto was playing a hell of a game and he made a masterful move before he left, and you will obviously see that. So he's still gonna be working. Ultimately, I think Otto might be. They banned him, they kicked him out, but I think that's what you needed to have done. You had to take out the smartest player.
Speaker 2: It's like what, uh, you know, shout out to Robbie, but going off the barstool the most dangerous game, the most dangerous game, Like that's why you gotta get Tommy smokes up from the get go, Like they let him hang around, like you the smart He's gonna reveal himself. He ended up winning the game.
Speaker 1: He's won like every game of barstool you gotta take out the smartest man, no matter if it's out of respect or not.
Speaker 2: You gotta you gotta do that.
Speaker 1: Rania did that with that movie by convincing her dad that you know, you're his fucking puppet.
Speaker 2: Took a shot to the ego. He let him know. I'm just now figuring out that that's why i put three or four.
Speaker 1: Puffs in your belly. Yeah, a wild way to say that, but I think Otto. They eliminated Otto, and I stand by Ranier being the smartest, especially in a man's game. She's fucking operating at a high level, not only at a man's game, but being young too, like not even being able to sit at the table. Uh So, Raniera, Robbie Ranira, and I would love another shot at being on a game of stools or there's two, there's two different throne shows that.
Speaker 2: They have the House of Dragon one. Yeah, with the KFC.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what we got back from that day at Nebraska down bad with the throat wheeling and dealing with the kid at the house. I couldn't get on there. H their you know how they recap the House of Dragon. I would love to be back.
Speaker 2: I would love to get a shot at redemption to be on there because I love House of Dragon, I love the ops that are being played. But anyway that is uh bustling to boys again, subscribe to us everywhere, drop comments, all the fun stuff. Boys.
Speaker 1: Glad you stuck around, You stuck around the entire time. Fucking We will see you at the University of Tennessee, Florida. At Tennessee, come say what's up to the boys. We'll be there at the college football Show in action. What else do we have coming out? Spootober merch go by it the boys, Merch be on the lookout. We're coming out new colorways. We're coming out with new lightning teas for different teams. Tailgate, Yeah, fuck Raiders, Tailgate, Raiders Tightest Tailgate This Sunday. That's gonna be a fucking movie. That's gonna be a movie that's gonna be massive.
Speaker 2: Are you guys? You guys aren't back.
Speaker 3: Then screen bullet.
Speaker 2: I just oh wow.
Speaker 1: Jack and g will not be there but at acme feed and Seed. Yeah, act Me feed and Seed Sunday two hours before the game.
Speaker 2: I think that's what. It's a noon game, so ten am.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll be fucking getting after it, Raiders fans, Titans fans.
Speaker 2: We'll see where you stand.
Speaker 1: We'll see where I stand. We will see where I stand this weekend. But appreciate you guys. Love you big hugs, tiny kisses, always in forever for the Boys.