Speaker 1: Well, fans believe that Drake had dissed Lebron James in this new freestyle. So a freestyle was released.
Speaker 2: On Conductor Williams YouTube. So Conductor Williams is a producer that Drake works with a lot. And what was interesting was it was later deleted from YouTube, but then it was re uploaded to IG. Everybody thought it was deleted because it wasn't supposed to been leaked or whatever, but it was uploaded by somebody else that works with Drake, somebody on his team who does his visuals. This girl and Drake is sitting in a dim room with like fire or whatever, and he's going in and this is the freestyle was called fighting Irish.
Speaker 1: Let's take a listen.
Speaker 3: The world fell in leveled agains. Even my brothers got tickets. Seemed like they loved every minute. Just noticed his personal to us and it wasn't just business analyzing behavioral patterns. Is someone suspicious? She was never happy for me when I run up the digits, or when I'm breaking world records, still as I guzzled again, or when I get my fifth may back because the color is different. Remember we trading watches. I gave you the air, every guy, you gave me your number of the dishes. You would even check up on my son like a The attrition short convinced the gang and it was rooted and loved. When it isn't showed me how different we are. His blessings and justaposition. I guess now you boys got a abandon your summer tradition.
Speaker 2: People think he was going at Lebron in his freestyle because he mentioned his brother receiving tickets and giving it too gimmicks. So we all know Lebron went to the junetieth pop out, and I remember it was rumored that Drake was so mad at Lebron being at the pop out. You know that he unfollowed him on ig and then he makes reference to Arabic dial that's a Rolex and the watch a watch. Drake says he traded with somebody. Now it's photos of Lebron with this watch on throughout the years. So people are just putting two on two together. You know, the fans, they speculate me come up with stuff and they think that he talking about lebron watch. But this is also something crazy. It's also a part of the freestyle where Drake hints at tarnishing somebody's public image.
Speaker 1: Let's listen talking about we family.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not the cousin of visit. God forbid we ever got to tarnish your public image?
Speaker 4: All that brother talks, if I really just O of the sibling six degrees my memories, retrieving our humble beginnings, going to trouble, grabbed the shovel and dogs, some ditches cover my body and dirts and death doesn't.
Speaker 5: Mean corny, right, Nobody talk about it. Nobody told you to get them. People tattooed on you.
Speaker 6: Boy, Well, I will say this.
Speaker 1: I think it's Arabic dow.
Speaker 6: But if they were that close, and they would have cool, and it seems like they were, and he probably felt like Lebron is his friend. And they spent summers together, and they spent time in Miami and Toronto. And I put and I put my jersey on my arm. I tattooed you to do that. I tattooed your jersey. We probably we thought we were friends, we thought we were boys, we thought we were good. And then all of a sudden, when the world is kicking my back down and the world is kicking my back, and said, and you join I feel the way too.
Speaker 1: You say, just you sound like a love lotter, Like, yo, what have you cheated? Like? You know what I'm saying. It sound like they was lovers, Like this is too much. It sounds and it.
Speaker 5: Does sound like Drake broke up with all his NBA boos in his head, in his head and run.
Speaker 2: You would even check up on my son like a pediatrician right now.
Speaker 5: I like when Drake raps, but why are you sitting around writing a heartbreak record?
Speaker 1: But that's what he should He's a dark, dim room, but that's what he should do.
Speaker 6: That's what we said. We instead of of going to Instagram and ig and social media, we should he should be putting it in his music. I would have loved to hear an album off of it.
Speaker 5: But you're writing the heartbreak records because you got your ass kicked in a rap battle and everybody in R and.
Speaker 6: B, which is so crazy y'all said he should say.
Speaker 1: He shouldn't be talking about it.
Speaker 6: He should put in his music. And when he puts it in his music, you're saying he's a sucker for putting in his notes.
Speaker 5: We just say it. Don't sound gay about it.
Speaker 1: When you're doing it.
Speaker 5: That's what we're simply feeling.
Speaker 1: That's that's his feeling.
Speaker 5: Now, you got like just said they sound like love was bro was like, Bro, you clearly like me more than I like you.
Speaker 2: Said, I don't like nobody, but you real people was going off about it because it's given what this drake had on Lebron, you know, first thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it just sounds like the room with Lebron.
Speaker 1: In his head.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Stopp's Jersey been.
Speaker 1: Writing you know anyway? Yo. Naomi Osaka Nelson's break up with cord A Yes, she shared a.
Speaker 2: Post announcing that she broke up with him. She said, Hi, everyone just wanted to say that Corday and I are no longer in a relationship.
Speaker 1: No bad blood at all.
Speaker 2: He's a great person and an awesome dad. Honestly, really glad that our our paths crossed because my daughter is my biggest blessing and I was able to grow a lot from our experiences together. And that's crazy because we just had this nigga up here before the end of the year, right and he said something totally different. I know that you you said you like to you know, be with your your baby girl, your daughter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how are you in Naomi though?
Speaker 7: Are we good?
Speaker 2: I've just seen had a date night like a couple of nights ago at uh Jamie was at then.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah you're not we good?
Speaker 2: Man, I know, because y'all don't post each other so much, people even speculate about that maybe they broke up or anything that speaks to what you were talking about about just everything connecting negatively.
Speaker 7: Yeah for sure me honestly, Like I am a super private person. I am, Like I tried my best as much as I can be, like when it comes to my personal life to be super private, like as much as I can be, because some stuff you got to keep for yourself. And when you allow like outside opinion, when you let and outside opinions can be family members, you know what I'm saying, And that can get in the way of stuff that's important to you. So man, when you add the world to that, that that's a whole nother thing. And so I try to be as private while speaking on it now, but I try to be as private as I possibly can about like my personal life, like you know, even with my daughter and you know, my relationship and stuff.
Speaker 2: I know he wished that she was super private about some things, because that would have that would be like a slap in my face, Like yo, I just told them that all good private and she just straight posted it.
Speaker 1: I never understood that though.
Speaker 2: I never understood why people had to do that, Like why are.
Speaker 1: You making a public announcement that y'all broke up? You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Like if you' all was private about your relationship.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like, why what does that?
Speaker 4: Do?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying? What is that supposed to do? Now what you know? You're letting niggas know?
Speaker 2: All right, you can jump in the DM you know, tennis shorty out head back on the streets, like why why why would you have to do that?
Speaker 1: But it's.
Speaker 5: Just just what the mess was all about. One side of relationships, Cord they thought things was all good. Drake thought things was all good. And these athletes relationships with are like, nah, we cool.
Speaker 1: All right, that's what it is.
Speaker 6: He said, these athletes, all right, well that is just the mess.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Jess, welcome me.
Speaker 6: I just get to the People's choice mixed Happy holidays. Oh you're right, happy new Yeah.
Speaker 1: We're back today.
Speaker 6: It's breakfast slogo morning
Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning Breakfast Club.