Speaker 1: Happy new to you, Happy new to Welcome back to Beauty translated Welcome back to Beauty translated.
Speaker 2: I was beautiful and I'm now happy, proud, and excited to announce your brand new co host for season three Beauty translated. Bitches, and that is Janey Danger. Hold for a pause, Please hold the plause.
Speaker 3: Hey, what's up? Oh? Thank you? Thanks. Oh they're flowers at me. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: I welcome, welcome, welcome. You take your throne, queen, take your throwne.
Speaker 3: Oh this is for me. This is a toilet. This is convenient. I like this cool.
Speaker 1: I'll mute my mic when I flush, Yeah, doesn't Yeah, but make sure you leave the farts in because people pay good.
Speaker 3: They're fun of those. They're funny. I like to put the mic up to my butt to fart and then it's funny. Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's people's favorite part about podcasting is the farts. I think so too.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm here, right for the farts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why we hired you, and I'm really I'm really glad we did, and we're really glad that you're part of the team because this season we're going to be giving into some really fucking cool guests. Yeah, that you have brought to the table.
Speaker 3: I did. Yeah, Yeah, I had blackmail on a lot of people. So yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Helped them at gunpoint, just out of frame, and you said you're going to do this fucking interview for us.
Speaker 1: Just know for the rest of the season, everyone that we interviewed, I have a verymbarrassing picture of the Christmas party. You have a pe tape from them last year? Yeah, I have a p tape. I have a frazzle drip type video on everyone that we interviewed, and they're not going to say anything about it because I'll show their family.
Speaker 2: I'll show a subscribe to the Patreon to watch those. Jamie, what is going to be your first action in elected office as co host?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm already on the toilet, so there's that.
Speaker 1: Are you dropping bombs?
Speaker 3: Might wash my.
Speaker 1: Hands, honestly, if that's okay with y'all, And uh shoot, I mean it's a podcast, right, I think so. I think people are listening to this.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool?
Speaker 1: Well if they are good, if they're not, I'm happy to hang out with my good friends.
Speaker 4: For men.
Speaker 3: No, thank you for bringing me on. This is cool. This is dope.
Speaker 1: I think now that I'm doing season three, you don't. You can't show anyone the embarrassing pictures of me at the Christmas party. So I'm glad to avoid that. I think, No, I I didn't buy that best. I swear it's very tacky.
Speaker 2: And so Jamie. For our first episode of season three, we are sitting down and talking.
Speaker 3: With the girls. And who are these girls?
Speaker 2: Well, you know the girls. There are the girls who sing and they dance and they make pop music, and they happen to be women of the trance experience.
Speaker 3: True. Sure, they happen to.
Speaker 1: Be women of many many talent, a lot of experience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we as we come to find out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So please enjoy our conversation with the girls, the trans pop girl group that is made up of Alyssa Rakhel Star and Domino Presley. Welcome, don thank you for having us, Thank you for being here. So you're here this weekend to perform for Atlanta Pride. You're going to be performing in the closing ceremony. I just want to to kind of before we get into all of that. I wanted to allow the listeners to get to know who y'all are, so could each of you introduce yourselves.
Speaker 5: My name is Alyssa. I am a Mexican trans woman in Atlanta, struggling.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 5: I started out in the drag scene and music has always been in the back of my head. And I think it was like twenty fifteen I decided to do music, so I've pursued that full time. I love fashion and music.
Speaker 1: That's fabulous.
Speaker 5: I'm Domino Presley. I am originally from Atlanta. I live in California. I am not Mexican or Hispanic at all.
Speaker 3: I'm Asian. I have changed notes.
Speaker 5: I'm Asian and everyone thinks I am and yeah, no, that's a porn star.
Speaker 1: Who doesn't music now beautiful?
Speaker 2: Love that war a crossover We love that, Yes, our crossover journey.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm Raquel and I'm Mexican.
Speaker 8: And I've been performing, uh since like a long time. I don't know, since I was eighteens. I've been stages like pretty much all my life. I'm very like used it to be in spotlight and I always wanted to make music, but I never really like, you know, got into it. So I just went with a burlesque crowd. Yeah, and I started working, like you know, with the club kids. In New York City and La, I'm so performing all the time everywhere, never my craft, honestly. And now it's so nice to have the opportunity to like start working with trans artists and start these journeys.
Speaker 7: It's doing amazing and be a.
Speaker 1: Part of a trans pop girl.
Speaker 5: We tried Raquel and I tried in another group, the Secret Girls, uh, and that wasn't It had the formula, but it wasn't like our priorities were not.
Speaker 1: Set as a cover band.
Speaker 5: Yeah, our egos were more so like aligned, and it's just you know, I mean, we can start out doing covers, but there has to be some kind of progress, and there was no there was like a block.
Speaker 3: It can be very like tacky if like all you're doing is covers, perrio, It's.
Speaker 5: Like, well, you can't write something yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's fairly common for a lot of like new bands to like start like just mostly doing covers.
Speaker 5: It's just easy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's easy for sure.
Speaker 1: Sure. Well, now that you've formed the Girls, you are making your own original music. Tell us about how the Girls came to be. Well, after the Secret Girls, we tried to do a group. It didn't form. It just kind of always was like, we start and then it doesn't happen, and we start and it doesn't happen, and then I was just like, well, fuck it. I'm just want to be a solo artist and I'm going to do my music. And I came across a song called Daddy that I just wrote driving down the highway thinking of kindergarten cop.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: When he's like, who is your daddy? What does he do? And I was like, well, who is my daddy? Like he's fit, he's a business, he treats me well, he buys me stuff. And I was like, I know this girl. Her name's Domino, and I was like, can you be on the song? And she's always been a huge fan of like everything that I do, and more so the music because she comes from a music background and not many people know that. So her and I just got on Daddy and from there we kind of were like, let's just do a duo, and then the duo turned into a trio. I had it back to her. I was like, please, can we do a duo? She's like, girl, just be a feature. I was like no, Well, the feature kind of took us on a ride that we just didn't think that we were gonna do. And it led to this because we had a lot of performances leading up to it, and then we were just like, well, we like performing together, why not just keep it going.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and I imagine it. I mean, I imagine it's hard.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: It sounds like in the beginning it was challenging for you to find other people who.
Speaker 5: Were it's hard to find the passion.
Speaker 1: We're serious about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So the fact that we were just friends and we were just doing a feature and it kind of just organically formed into a group.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful.
Speaker 5: And we've known each other since I pre this right right the way back. Let's just give them a.
Speaker 1: Date pre the dollification, before the fact, pre the delusion.
Speaker 5: She always yeah, so it's it's yeah, we've had a really good connection. But Raquel, we've always had an interaction with her in her.
Speaker 7: It's so funny.
Speaker 8: Roquel knew each other because in them Secret Girls Journey, she jumped in once I left, I was her replacement. She has a replacement, and then like she left and I was like, well, you know what, let's get another shot.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Obviously that didn't took us nowhere, and but it was amazing that we got to, like, h get together, I guess in a way or like I know that we both existed, so like when we finally like got to meet each other, we were like, okay, so you're that girl and she was like.
Speaker 3: You're that girl. I feel like they were like, now we're the girls together.
Speaker 5: I hate each other. And they met each other and they're like, yeah, because we were very ponned against each other, like oh, she's this way, and like you're replacing her? Is that kind of premeditated? Yeah, you know, she's more.
Speaker 8: Reality, we said herself, like on competition, you know, and I was. And for me, I never like computer to anybody, So I was just like, you know, everybody's gonna get in their own journey. And now that we're together, we're like what the fuck? Like we are such a good friends, We're like so alike.
Speaker 5: And I won't say that in the beginning with the Secret Girls, it prepared us to do this, like it trained us to do it gave us the worst, like we fought like physically we were fighting in the group and then performing thirty minutes later, Like it was that kind of crazy. I was never in the Secret Yeah, like she heard about all of it, so she was like, oh, but I'm very thankful for the resources that we got out of it, the training, the you know, experience, experience. Experience is invaluable to work with Nicki, and she's like iconic.
Speaker 3: Yeah she.
Speaker 6: Was.
Speaker 5: She was the leader of the girls, and you know, I forget and we can't help but to give her her flowers for allowing us to be in that experience.
Speaker 1: Doing it for so long.
Speaker 3: She was the first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's been doing it first.
Speaker 5: Yes, she likes to say, you know, the Secret Girls are the first trans group in the world. We like to say were the first mainstream trans They were the first original girl group trans with our own music.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I love that.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're just.
Speaker 5: Taking the formula and advancing it more because I mean, it's it's a waste to not put a trans girl group out at all. It's a waste, Like I feel like there's so much that could be done. There's no girl group period out right now, and if there is, there staring out and like they're trying to be discovered. But a trans girl group is something that's almost kind of like needed.
Speaker 1: What kind of challenges have you guys had as a trans girl group being recognized by the mainstream.
Speaker 5: We get knocked off constantly in no credit. Yeah, a lot of things I don't know well, like stylists and stuff will take all of her ship. It's a different It's interesting. I don't know, it's very interesting because I mean, I when we did Daddy, Sam Smith and Kim Petra's came out with a song Unholy, and her verse is exactly almost identical to mine.
Speaker 6: So I can't help. I can't help. We're about to talk about her. Said, you have darling little.
Speaker 1: But you know, and also styling non record for a long time. Why don't you like I just I think her music's very boring.
Speaker 7: On don't like her music.
Speaker 1: I just saw her. I just saw her last week. We were up in the I was like I was down in them, you know the general.
Speaker 8: Admission, you know, we have to support this, and like it was really good.
Speaker 7: It was amazing.
Speaker 1: I just get a Clarity tour, Sorry, I did. It's such an upgrade from the Clarity that was my.
Speaker 5: First time ever seeing her.
Speaker 7: I can tell sister is rehearsing her music Clarity.
Speaker 1: There is an album right her album Clarity. She did a tour. That was the first time I saw her, and like this, you can tell she's got budget.
Speaker 5: You know, she's definitely got a Grammy. The Grammy, but yeah, there are plenty of trainings with Grammys, by the way, they're just not There's so many girls that actually had Grammys before her. She's like a bassis and guitars. She has multiple.
Speaker 3: I don't think Sophie won, but Sophie was nominated programming.
Speaker 5: Doesn't our Lady doesn't she have one too?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, go camp Petra, go cam Petty.
Speaker 5: You got to get one. You got to get yours on stage. Yeah, but challenges we've we are often imitated and and ripped off in our styles and stuff. So I mean we just kind of it's a compliment when not take seriously sometimes or they're like, oh I like that that dragshell y'all did We're like, no, that was us, that was our song, microphones were on. But we come from a drag background, so it's fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've experienced with this too, where like I tell people I'm a musician and they like automatically in their head, like they see on trans and they think I do drag And I never.
Speaker 5: I had to be more specific on dating profiles because when I say I'm an entertainer, they're like.
Speaker 3: Oh, you do drag.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have to be like, I'm a recording artist. I'm like, please don't google it.
Speaker 1: They just assumed the right because because in the mainstream like those are like the Avenue and a trans woman. Absolutely absolutely, there's all. There's definitely something like sexualized, like intrinsically like in the heads of people.
Speaker 5: Back in the day, that's all we could do. I didn't have the options to do other thimes unless you were like super super passable. But even then you had to be super passable and then like lie about you you Wendy Carlos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty sure she wont to Grammy, Yeah she did. But Domino, I wanted to talk more about your music background because Alyssa mentioned that you have a music background before.
Speaker 5: I was before I transition, Like all throughout high school and right after high school, I would like record EPs in my closet on my laptop, on garage bands and so like I would always have these songs come out. There's this one called vodka I thought I did. So like people who know me from before, they'll be.
Speaker 3: Like everything days better.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh my god, leave me in my own voice alone. But I did that, and so like when she and I met, like that's they're like, oh, this is this little person trying to be a a queen. He does music.
Speaker 1: Oh wow wow. And now it's I'm back in it. Garage band saves lives. Though it really creative outlet, I don't know that I need it. Yeah, yeah, so sometimes you need something to just like have something to put out.
Speaker 3: I use it for yours.
Speaker 5: I did a lot of poetry back in the day, and so like I realized writing is just doing poetry and it's like getting all that stuff out. So I just talked ship him all the songs. It was funny when we played Chirp in front of the guy It's about and he was there and I was just like, we're dating again. I was like, no more losers, no more broke boys. And he's like he was listening to it like it was resonating, and he was like.
Speaker 3: Well, the sentiment can still be true even if it's not like.
Speaker 5: Well it inspired him. He's not broke anymore.
Speaker 1: Music makes you a better person, Yes, tell us a little bit more about your musical.
Speaker 5: Imploy when I was little, it was Janet Brittany. I mean I'm from that. I'm a millennial, Mandy Moore, will of Ford, Jessica Simpson, that girl.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes.
Speaker 5: But also I was very fortunate to have gotten to see Soldiers Girl at that time, and I loved Calpurnia and how she was like a live musician, and that was my first time I saw someone like myself doing something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and something that's like an art form. Yeah, yeah, absolutely, Calpernia.
Speaker 3: Much.
Speaker 5: I've always loved like three piece girl groups, like I love the sugar Bags, I love TLC Destiny's Child when they were three pieces. So like from me, that's all like TLC's first album on the TLC tip, that is like my blueprint of what we are, just more two thousand whatever.
Speaker 3: You something powerful when three girls get together, Yeah, get along.
Speaker 5: It's like the Tesla, the three six nine, Like it's always like.
Speaker 1: It's like some practical magic. You know, there's some witchy ship going on right here.
Speaker 5: Definitely of the.
Speaker 7: Group, such a sad song girl love her.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love that. So, y'all are typically your songs are poppy, upbeats, stuff like that. Have you done like a ballad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, where we want to. We want to. We want every girl to feel seen in their genre, right, So all of our songs have levels, like mine's totally different than her verse and hers and like it's it's a mix. But we would love to do something more. So with Raquel, I write her a song that I'm working on writing yesterday, slow Down that she likes a lot like music. What are your influences for music?
Speaker 7: Influences?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 8: Well, the thing is, like I I came into the United States when I was eighteen years old and I was transitioning. I mean, I was about to transition, and I came basically to transition honestly because my parents they I come from a background where like the machismo is very like still in the culture. So my parents did not acset me. So I just came into the United States and I was still very like culturally shocked and trying to learn English and and you know, but it freed me and give me the opportunity to like transition. So influences, it was kind of like a mix of everything it comes from, Like Mariacchi comes from like very like typical Mexican music to like I don't know Britney Spears, Lena Larey. It comes to like opera, comes to like Christiana Aguilera. So like for me, as I was becoming a little sponge to trying to soak up everything that I was learning at the time, everything that I colamitate with my boys, it became kind of like my style, you know.
Speaker 7: So yeah, it's kind of it's we're in there, That's what I That's.
Speaker 2: One of the things I think for trans women and female vocalists is that we I think I don't know if anyone else resonates with us. But of course when it comes to voice training, listening and singing those songs like like it's like you're trying to like resonate with that voice.
Speaker 5: Robins are like like anyone who needs to voice train if you just listen to Robin and sing a lot with her, that is what I've been singing every single day for the past.
Speaker 1: Well how did you? Oh my God? Yes, well Kylie too, Kylie hits those I love new album.
Speaker 5: I was like, Sony or Manoa.
Speaker 1: We love, we Love, we Love both are.
Speaker 5: I was like all the trans artists that are like, yeah, then there's this one girl trends and she's fucking sickening. Her voice is amazing, She's a power like power. We've been discovering a lot of other trans artists and it's like, wow, y'all are doing music too, y'all are doing it really well. Yeah, yeah, Chase icon is Yeah, and I feel twit hilarious.
Speaker 1: It feels like trans artists just aren't getting the mainstream recognition they deserve at this moment.
Speaker 5: We need like a big trans music festival of just only trans artists.
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah, that sounds fold be amazing. That would be so like jarring, like you would have like the most like sweetest, like cute little like you and then like the loudest thing you've ever heard. You would have to separate the trans men.
Speaker 5: Well they have multiple stages and different festivals.
Speaker 1: It would be amazing.
Speaker 3: It would be dope.
Speaker 5: I think it would be fun. That's that's It would be like litl a fair, but like different stages like the rock stage and the pop stage.
Speaker 1: Well affair, but trainy fair.
Speaker 5: Let's coin that. Let's go ahead and coin that tiny fairs. Well, like, we would be so upset though, if people are coming to they're like I'm going to the training fair would be like, no, no, no, we can say that. You can't.
Speaker 1: We're going to the transgender pair properly, the trans person Fair.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just trying to think of like a pun with like Trana Losa.
Speaker 2: Well, tell us about this weekend. So you both are from Atlanta. I know you originally when you moved here, you said you were in New York.
Speaker 5: And l A.
Speaker 7: Yeah, mainly in l A. Yeah, yeah, this is your first time.
Speaker 5: They both live in.
Speaker 7: It's amazing food, amazing.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Atlanta, as I should say.
Speaker 5: I was like, isn't it Atlanta?
Speaker 1: Atlanta?
Speaker 5: The Second Sea is silent actually all this season?
Speaker 1: So yeah, how does it feel to be back in your home hometown to perform?
Speaker 5: I used to hate coming here. I'd be like, oh my god, they're so behind. Y'all are so really behind. Like racial jokes are so funny here. I'm like, they're not, but they think they are.
Speaker 1: Like maybe in Cobb County.
Speaker 5: You know, the other day I heard somebody say something. I was like to her, I was like, oh, you're making fun of her accent. That just means she speaks multiple languages and you don't like Yeah, It's great though, because Atlanta seems to be catching up with the rest of the world. It's a lot calmer, but like Atlanta raised me. I'm really like, I'm very The first thing I say to anybody is I'm from Atlanta. Like if she just you know, if you kiss me, If I say I'm from Atlanta, if they're like, oh, where are you from, I'm like, I'm from Atlanta, They're like, oh oh. But it's great being back here because like, I grew up in this area, so seeing it is nice. Being around my friends, it's nice. I feel like people here are more supportive of our music than they are in La Yeah, because I think Ali's catching up.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 8: Alai is such a competition, so everybody's trying to do the doll and you know, we're stepping it into a room where everybody think that they are the doll.
Speaker 1: Lare There's something in the water, there's something in the hormone.
Speaker 5: Something in the face. They don't look like they don't look like that, I promise.
Speaker 3: You differently over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like something people have always thought about La though, is that it's like very fake and competitive.
Speaker 7: I mean, but that's the thing. It's not well, it is.
Speaker 5: Once you take people out of l A, it's like a different like like oh I can be myself kind of thing.
Speaker 1: I mean when like entertainment is kind of the backbone of the city, like it makes sense that everything is kind of like everyone's trying to like vie for attention in some way or another.
Speaker 8: I mean, everybody's trying to chase the contract and trying to construct a career there. So I think that's very I.
Speaker 5: Wish they would try to chase the contract.
Speaker 3: I really do.
Speaker 5: I feel like they're just chasing like city fame, and I like, you don't want to be pecular. That's like when somebody's like, oh, she's popular on Facebook. I'm sorry you're what?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I completely agree when people are like only popular like on Twitter and they don't really have like a brand outside of that.
Speaker 3: Like where's where, where's the the podcast, where's like the thing?
Speaker 5: Where's the driving people to social media?
Speaker 3: Pointless?
Speaker 5: But also and what are you doing with that platform to get back to your community?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Somebody girls don't want to help other girls. I'm like, bitch when they say no one helped me, Yes they did. Everyone who came before you helped you turn around and help.
Speaker 1: Everyone else, right, absolutely, sorry. But it's also like, if all you fucking have is a lot of Instagram followers, that's not sure.
Speaker 3: I don't really have anything exactly.
Speaker 5: I don't care how many on Instagram. Yeah, yeah, they all say the same comment they're paid for, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: If they're all anime profile picture, sorry, they're in the c that much anime. For the record, all of my anime profile pictures that follow me are really sweet people.
Speaker 5: I don't even know if my followers are real. I don't buy them, but I'm sure I didn't know people could buy people followers.
Speaker 1: So now I've never done that. I've never paid for followers.
Speaker 5: It's like a scam going around with people saying there, what do they call them? Like social media managers and they grow your following. I feel like they just buy it for you.
Speaker 3: They do. I get a lot of dms, like.
Speaker 5: I have to pay to promote my stuff on Instagram because I've been shadow band for three years, so I've had the same amount of followers for three years.
Speaker 3: I'm like that on Twitter.
Speaker 1: But I refuse to give elon Musk money I had that.
Speaker 5: I paid for that blue check thing. Just so people could see myself. Because once again, if you're like, well if you're in adult films, that you can't they can't find you.
Speaker 1: Yeah see, I understand that because you have something to promote. I think like if you bought a blue check and you're just some person like you just like followers my sweets, you're a fucking loser.
Speaker 3: You are a huge, fucking loser.
Speaker 5: You need to work on yourself.
Speaker 1: Or at least like start fucking doing something right so your paying followers can enjoy something. Yeah, absolutely, Or yeah, yeah, if you're just some dickhead that like works at like a bank, and like you're secretly like someone who posts like epic memes on Twitter check.
Speaker 5: What three hundred followers?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no Like it's pathetic.
Speaker 5: It was like what six months ago when people were just buying them left and right, like everyone had a blue check out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you really want to be valid.
Speaker 2: I wanted to also ask y'all. Okay, so now that being back in Atlanta, I mean, I mean you say that we're so behind. You think said things are getting better.
Speaker 5: Atlanta is behind. I don't think the girl, well not even the.
Speaker 1: Girl, And anytime I talk to someone who's like not from here and they come here, they're always surprised at how many trans people live out here.
Speaker 5: Atlanta has the best trans girls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a lot of trainings out here.
Speaker 5: We breed a different kind and a different element and a different evolution of trans girls. Like people are like, oh, they're so pretty in La No, that's a filter, and Atlanta they actually look like that. They don't know how to filter. We don't know, they don't know if is over there. So like in Atlanta, there's also they're like back on Atlanta drag. Also, when we were young, it was you wanted to be fishy drags, so like you your tribe was to be you wanted to look like a woman. And so like now I think that has resonated or like it's deep in the core of the trans women of Atlanta. It's just a different breed of girls.
Speaker 1: We're out there blended into society. I am walking, my little dog, my little cope. Nobody knows good morning, ma'am, Hello, how are you.
Speaker 5: I'll just walk and I'm like, I'm you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been very I mean living here it's different because I see it every day.
Speaker 5: But I'm also very like I know where to go. I know my areas, you know where home? Yeah, Like I know certain areas I'm gonna like feel some kind of way walking in anywhere. But we all have to own the space we walk into, and that's that's an everyday thing for all of us. I think that we have to walk in confidently anywhere. But it's hard sometimes here, it's really hard with so.
Speaker 7: My husband tell me, he's like, you're going to is this? Is it a red state?
Speaker 3: Here? We were blue the presidency.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well he was like just comed down because I'm a very loud person, like everywhere I go, wherever I sip and like just look, why is this?
Speaker 3: Atlanta's a loud city for sure.
Speaker 1: I think the funny thing about a lot of like Southern cities is that they're kind of like little like oasises away from like just deep swaths of like places you don't really want to thought for gas. I don't know. The thing about the South that I think is interesting is like I don't know, like there's a lot of people that literally like just generally don't care, Like like I know that there's a lot of like shit like in the zeitgeist about trans people and it's it's scary. But I've been saying this a long time. I like, I work in public all the time. I've transitioned in public in front of people, and by and large, normal people don't fucking care. They have bills to pay, they have shit to do. Like they are at worst like apathetic towards trans people. They're not really like angry in the way that you see people online, because people online that are angry about trans people don't fucking go outside.
Speaker 5: They usually don't live in cities they like true, Atlanta is surrounded by Georgia. Yeah, so Atlanta is amazing, and then it's surrounded by Georgia and Georgia fucking sex.
Speaker 1: If you live in Atlanta and you're like transphobic or racist, is like, what are you doing in Like you're surrounded by everything you hate?
Speaker 3: Like you come on, like.
Speaker 1: You need to go on a road trip with her and show her the sticks of Georgia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go to like.
Speaker 5: And I fight so well. We were just in fucking where was that. We went to Dalton to do a show at the college Dalton State.
Speaker 7: They were lovely, so sweet, exactly.
Speaker 5: Darton is like Chattanooga, the border of.
Speaker 3: The Hitler zone.
Speaker 5: But they were very like they.
Speaker 1: Were so and they were woke.
Speaker 8: They were like very like excited to be exposed to like drag and like are.
Speaker 5: Called the girls? Girls? Where the girls to stay them?
Speaker 1: I wanted to say, it's it's the three girls, right, like the Ease of three.
Speaker 5: It was for social media purposes because the girls were taken out, Okay, because when I said it aloud, I was like three girls.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, the three girls.
Speaker 5: It was just for social media. But the three was something that we just wanted to keep for three. But we had it when we were two, so it was like because we were always going to have subconsciously want to have a trans features.
Speaker 1: Kind of hard to search online. I wanted to ask, if I may, what is the vibe like the Transport Awards.
Speaker 5: Yeah, in the house of it I've been for like the past five years. It's actually in like incredible, it's my favorite thing to do, but like it is really incredible. It's like the largest group of trans women in one building dressed up and it's not like yeah, it's not even it's like we're classier than the Avan Awards. And also it's way more entertaining, like all those other adults that I was surprised, like very surprised.
Speaker 1: It's very entertaining, that's awesome.
Speaker 5: I was expecting to come in and like everyone is gonna be naked and I'm going to see a lot of trans paine and like everything, and it's going to freak me out. But it was. It was more professional than an actual award show, Like it was just very red carpet event.
Speaker 1: Trans people behind like the actual like.
Speaker 3: Me.
Speaker 5: And then there's Stephen who owns Scrooby. He's not trans, but Gruby is the oldest and the first trans adult film site ever. And then Crystal, she is part of our community. She's not chance though, but yeah, she's under our umbrella, but she's she's more like a trans fairy god parent, and she basically listens to us. And then, because you know, since people don't like to listen to trans people, she's the one who will relay our messages and beat it into the other people and be like, no, it is actually important for you to listen to them, especially since you're profiting off of them. And this is this is not about y'all, this is them. Because they used to be called the Training Awards.
Speaker 3: Wow, that was terrible. As long as I've been running, Yeah, when did they change it?
Speaker 5: We just had our fifteen years. When did they change it? When I said, I'm not coming anymore if you don't fucking change it.
Speaker 8: Yet, my husband, I made it myself to make sure that, like I was gonna put in his head that we were going to change a lot of titles. So I've been doing some inside work.
Speaker 5: Her husband is Buddy Wood, which is like one of the most famous porn porn He's like the only one that's actually in our community that directs because he's married.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen a lot of like pictures of people at like like porn awards and porn like expositions and stuff, and like people are always like kind of like make fun of it, but like it's the people that go to that stuff and like meet their like favorite porn star.
Speaker 3: They look happier than I will ever meet at someone.
Speaker 5: They see every day. Like people like to belittle us and be like, oh, you're a porn time like, but you don't get it, Like the celebrities you idolize, we're their celebrities. And I don't care if you don't like me. But fucking that celebrity over there that you're worshiping is paying my bills.
Speaker 1: And at the end of the day, like being a porn star, like you're making people happy, like you're legitimate.
Speaker 8: It's also the first like explosion, the first time that somebody like gets to like meet a trans woman or realizes that like they're attractive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're a human being. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, most of the time.
Speaker 5: The script, I'll tell you this, it's never a trans person writing the script.
Speaker 3: We directed it.
Speaker 1: I don't even know that famous clip where the guy was like, god, I would love to knock you a writer.
Speaker 5: Monroe, she was movie. I love her, like when people talk about that and I was like, she fucking hated that script? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 7: That was a great meme, though I know it's me.
Speaker 3: She's a musician.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, shout out to Rider Monroe.
Speaker 5: Love her.
Speaker 1: Sorry for that stupid fucking scene, girl, but.
Speaker 7: It makes me feel good because I'm a different girl.
Speaker 1: I can relate.
Speaker 3: You know. That's telious.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, which part being with Giovanni or.
Speaker 1: Being our word? I don't want to get canceled on this podcast.
Speaker 5: Can we take that word back? Because it doesn't want me to anymore. Like, no one's calling anyone that, Like, no one who's actually handy, capable or whatever. No one's calling them that if they are your fucking asshole.
Speaker 2: And if you are like mad about it, the person mad about it is usually not the person that should be mad about it, right, that's like just shut up.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean by the logic of like.
Speaker 1: Slurs that like like teenagers on Tumblr made up like like in twenty fifteen or whatever, it's like if it's used against you, like you can like reclaim it. Oh okay, So I don't know why that one has always That's always confused me because like I don't know, I've always been called a like retarded paget.
Speaker 3: Like my whole life.
Speaker 5: I heard that every day.
Speaker 3: There's something like upsets you.
Speaker 1: Like That's why I try to avoid it, because it makes people upset.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: That's what I don't I don't want to make even mad.
Speaker 5: Honestly, it's a good icebreaker sometimes, Yeah, it is, like it's this person I don't care be mad, stay mad honestly, Like you're offended by being called sis, we were offended by being called faggots when we were a kid, get the fuck over it. It's your turn now.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 1: I don't even think that's real, Like, there's got to be that's a very specific kind of person.
Speaker 3: That's like I think being called.
Speaker 5: A lot of women are on set and this director was like, oh, like what women don't like being called that? And I was like, well, unfortunately it's the scientific term of what you are.
Speaker 3: So bitch. Your cis that is so crazy? This your sis? That is so crazy?
Speaker 1: No, yeah, that is it's insane. It's like it's it's.
Speaker 5: Like, oh, now, y'all don't like fucking labels.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, it's crazy. I wanted to ask you now that we're here for Pride. People are going to be listening to this after Pride, but I think Pride is three sixty.
Speaker 1: Five, three sixty five exactly. There you go. I wanted to know from all each of you what your favorite Pride memory is, and it can be crazy. What is your wildest prime memory? What's your favorite prime memory? Maybe you don't have one yet, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know. For Atlanta, yeah, for me is always I've always done Atlanta Pride because I've always been involved in the big performing aspect of it. So to me, it would be my first time as a solo artist opening up for a big artist. That would be my highlight.
Speaker 1: Okay, awesome.
Speaker 5: I love Pride, like in Atlanta, I go every year. I love doing Starlight Hart It's my favorite show to do. But I used to have really bad ptsc anxiety, agoraphobia, all that. And then we were at this Pride show in La and I had to sing live because the original third member didn't show up, so like I had to sing her part. And then after that we were at a concert and I looked at her and I was like, wait a minute, like I'm not.
Speaker 1: And stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was like, wait a minute, I'm not having a panic attack. I'm in the middle of where we met. There was that it was at La Pride yet, right, yeah, when we were all hanging out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that was like you just do you think it was because you.
Speaker 5: Just it was like conquering a fear. And then ever since then, I haven't really had the same, like and I'd suffered for.
Speaker 3: It for years.
Speaker 1: That's beautiful and then it was just like gone, and now you're able to perform and sing.
Speaker 5: We were standing there like really high and she goes Oh my god, I'm at a concert, Like there's so many people around. I was like, not just a concert. We're watching Low Kim and I'm chilling.
Speaker 1: It's incredible.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, l A Pride. They have a budget.
Speaker 1: Oh I know had Grace Jones lash year.
Speaker 7: It was amazing and so good.
Speaker 1: You pay to go there, though, I know I want to go to Ali Pride.
Speaker 5: Not many people know this, but me and Jasmine are Violet's original mother. She's never going to claim it.
Speaker 1: I have heard.
Speaker 5: I know she's never going to claim the photos and the proof.
Speaker 1: Well I didn't put her in drag for the first time, but I'm the first person to watch Drag Race with her. You know, a friend of the show sat her ass down and I said, we're going to watch the show together, bitch.
Speaker 5: And then I remember her first show in Atlanta and they fucking hated her.
Speaker 1: It was like, she was what's the Lubamba?
Speaker 5: No we're at we were at Oh yeah, it was lebas and we were back there where it was either that are Burke Hearts and they were like, who the fuck was that bitch and her little bron panty. She's never coming back. Her attitude was so stink. I was like, I love her, I love that y'all are so pressed, and she she's like not impressed by anyone. They couldn't take it back. Then it was like a rivalry with East Atlanta girls and midtown girls, like they did not mix at all. And then bitch Puddin came in changed she shook up, and then Violet won and really shook it up. Yeah, Violet, and then Phoenix and Co went home.
Speaker 3: Yes they did.
Speaker 5: On episode two Atlanta Curse the Brooks Curse prison.
Speaker 1: Honey, Oh my god, I.
Speaker 5: Never forget one of them went there too.
Speaker 1: It was just page right. Yeah, did we talk about your favorite part.
Speaker 8: Memory as Oh my god, I mean to so many, I just like my favorite thing is just like being surrounded by my gaze.
Speaker 7: The gaze and the gays love me. Yeah, I'm too much of a party monster.
Speaker 8: And yeah, I like every pride is a good pride honestly, if he has a good meaning and there's that sense of community.
Speaker 5: And yeah, I don't go unless at marketing, but I do love it. I love it for everyone else.
Speaker 1: I'm excited for you to experience Atlanta Pride for the first time. I'm excited for you all to be back here in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: I don't. Yes.
Speaker 2: I wanted to ask y'all kind of going into the new year. As we're wrapping up twenty twenty three, do the girls have anything cooking up for next year?
Speaker 5: We've been working on our debut album for a minute. We were going to do a couple and then we were like, no, let's just do a bunch of songs. And we're still in the thought process of it, but we have a good catalog.
Speaker 3: Is there any of course seatures or producers that we've been.
Speaker 5: Working with baims and then we're looking to work with a couple different producers just to give it different, you know, variety of styles. But right now we're still in the thought process of who we want to work with, you know, what direction we want to go. I know we've talked about only featuring trans people, but we're just in a different space now that we have a third member and we know what we want.
Speaker 1: I love the sound of a debut album. Is it going to be self titled? You think we can't know?
Speaker 5: We can't have no idea. But for features, we're definitely doing Ga again. Yes, Yes, because it's just so fun. She's one of my good, good, good friends. She was like, girls, I really should have been the third member, but we have a third one. She's like, well, I can be the fourth and unofficially is. She comes to all our gigs and she unintentionally wears the same Outum's so funny.
Speaker 8: She always looks like she's about to pup into them.
Speaker 5: She's always ready for the gig. She's one of the most part of friends of ours of our music as well. I love that it's just she she sees it, and we like people that see it before we see it.
Speaker 1: She's such an icon too, she really is.
Speaker 5: She's so misunderstood. She's like the funniest and nicest person in the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I love misunderstood, mister trans women are my favorite. I'm excited to hear this new album when it drops. I hope we can maybe even have y'all back.
Speaker 5: We'll give you all a sink pea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would love that. I would really love that.
Speaker 3: I wanted to play my little game, but we don't have to.
Speaker 5: Know, let's do it. I love game.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right, all right, I felt silly about it because I just feel silly, so so uh all right, so it's uh, it's spooky season right now. At the time of recording this, they're probably listening to this in June, like what, No, just kidding, it'll be out earlier than that. All right, But there's a new movie from the Saw franchise. Are you guys familiar with the Saw franchise? And I was with my boyfriend last night rewatching the films. She had his dick in his mouth, but.
Speaker 3: Not not when it's movie time, but.
Speaker 5: His mouth.
Speaker 3: Cinema And yes, she's right.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I thought, I thought this great idea for a little game we could play called Sex or Saw. And I compile a little list of Saw traps and sexual positions or items. So I'm gonna say something, and you're gonna tell me if it is sex or it is soft. I will start. I'll start with a pretty easy one. I think it's easy at least, the reverse bear trap, So I think that is that is the like first trap, Yes, with Amanda, the girthy tentacle.
Speaker 3: That's all right, all right, all.
Speaker 1: Right, that's a bad drag untilto bad it is exactly a bad dragon.
Speaker 5: I have to get some of this.
Speaker 1: We need the tentacle dealer, Okay, so they're gonna get a little harder.
Speaker 3: Uh the standing wheelbarrow sex, So I guess that.
Speaker 7: Is sex.
Speaker 3: Oh that position it's like, yeah, you picked the lens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess you would walk like with your dick and yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay we're standing sorry and there they grab the girls.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah yeah, it's really not comfortable for her.
Speaker 1: And you would walk through a garden and pick up the crops, make them work a little bit, go through a pumpkin pouch, get the the silent circle.
Speaker 3: Saw what facts?
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 3: It is. It is a saw trap. It is. It is from from Saw three D.
Speaker 5: You'll know I'm a porn star.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, she's killing I figured you would be butter Churner sex sex.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, that's like when your asshole gets frothy. Oh for real. Actually it's this one's crazy. It's like when you it's a position. It is a position, and it's like when you stand I don't know how listeners are going to visualize this, but it's like when you stand up and like her legs would be like like on the wall and you'd be like.
Speaker 5: Like, oh my god, I actually I'm like, yes, butter churn me daddy, and it gets frothy, not from the Quaker days, just churning.
Speaker 3: But I saw a Loop.
Speaker 1: Brand the other day that is literally butter. It's called Boy Butter Boy butter yeah me, and it comes in a tube of butter and I think that.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, celebrity that I said. And he would always give like fisting stuff for Loop to jerk him off. I'm like, this isn't what that's for, Like so hard to do this?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Okay, when's the next one?
Speaker 5: Jamimes?
Speaker 1: It is the rock stand, the rock stand saw saw?
Speaker 3: That is sex.
Speaker 1: Damn, I'm a dominic.
Speaker 3: This one's confusing.
Speaker 1: That the givers should be in an upside down position against the wall with their head against the wall. You could also just go for shoulders for extra support. I'm reading this verbatim. After that, the receiver should bend over, facing the giver and slightly spreading their legs. Once position, the receiver can start gliding into their vagina slash anus to their partners hard on. Oh wow, the logistics.
Speaker 3: Of that are a bit crazy. So it might as well be a saw trap.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's both.
Speaker 1: Why was it called again the rock stand? Yeah, if there's any rock stand enjoyers. We leave that in my comments.
Speaker 5: Trap. The next time I got comes over and be like, no, that's a saw trap. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing You're not tricking me again. My ex boyfriend is Jigsaw. The Brazen Bull that sounds like sex. That is a saw trap?
Speaker 6: What not?
Speaker 5: The Brazen Bull?
Speaker 1: I told you, I told you which one. It doesn't matter. I want to keep it moving, but I should have probably. Uh it's from I think it's from Saw three. Okay, oh sorry, that one is also from Saw three D. It involves a bunch of hooks and skin meat hooks. Yeah, yeah, the rap that saw Yeah, yeah, that is that is a very Uh that's a particularly bad saw trap. That's a medieval torture device.
Speaker 3: I no, it's from Saw three.
Speaker 1: It's like a thing that breaks all your bones and it's it's bad.
Speaker 3: It's a really gruesome one.
Speaker 5: That scar ship out of me. I can't watch it because it's too real. Esta's surrealism, like people are really doing this in the person who thought was a little thought that John Kramer, Sure, yeah, that's a little bit too that and hostile. Yeah, we travel too much to watch that.
Speaker 1: I've been like revisiting those movies and it's very I don't know, it's very interesting to me that like after like nine to eleven, like during like the I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, all the like torture and all the ship that.
Speaker 1: Was going on like in America at the time that like people were just lining up to the theaters to like watch people get tortured.
Speaker 3: And it's weird.
Speaker 8: We have a home museum that he's dedicated to it. It's called That's something like that, and he's like medieval devices.
Speaker 3: Well, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: It should host the next awards there, and.
Speaker 3: The Jigsaw Awards.
Speaker 5: I mean, it could be that we just don't say that kind of sounds like a very specific category of porn to award the Jigsaw Awards to be the scot Queens and like the rap that crazy.
Speaker 1: Would you guys perform with the Jigsaw Awards were there, we would open it.
Speaker 3: I would stay. Yeah, I'm going to.
Speaker 5: Get groomed or something.
Speaker 3: I got groomed at the Jigsaw Awards. I'm walking around with a reverse bear trap on my Oh my.
Speaker 5: God, I can't get off my tricycle.
Speaker 1: I's got these spirals of my che no the flesh lasso. Oh that sounds like, oh, that sounds like a big because it's like sex. Sounds like this. This one I thought sounded like a saw trap. But it is a it is it is a it's for sex. It is for all your cowboy lovers out there. This adjustable flesh lasso is for you. What's that about saving a horse riding a cowboy again?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 1: I don't think you should invoke animals in your in your advertisement for bad dragon does all the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a lot of those well I.
Speaker 3: Don't think dragons are technically animals.
Speaker 5: Got those horse and dog's like some of these toys, and I'm like, that's a dog's penis.
Speaker 1: Saying if you're into that, then you're fucking weird. Like I'm sorry, Like.
Speaker 5: You should not have pets.
Speaker 1: This is a pro kink shaming podcast's discussion, and that is a little weird.
Speaker 5: I mean, if if it's yeah, if it's.
Speaker 1: Like actually supposed to be like an animal, that's fucking Like.
Speaker 5: I'm also weird about by those plugs with the tails on them. That's kind of weird cute, you know, yeah, but that don't kind of dirty community. Sometimes I have to do these cosplay things and sometimes the bitch has a tail, and so that's the most realistic tale I've been aware. That's kind of interesting.
Speaker 1: I get what you're saying, but I also think tales are just a little cut I hate walking around with it doesn't like turn me on. Maybe that's what it is that I'm just very uncomfortable by it, Like who's walking around?
Speaker 5: And then those girls of bottle service girls they have the one with with that lights up, so the whole like those are no, they're just like, oh my goodness, are laid in Vegas? Definitely in Asia.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, you think their boss puts it in for I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: Our old drummer was a furry, so I reconciled with the with the furry community. I made a deal with the furry community.
Speaker 3: Sway, I can make fun of it because it's silly, But like.
Speaker 1: I just rich kids spend a lot of money spent on personal and some of these kids are not well.
Speaker 5: But what's under the suit?
Speaker 3: He didn't have a suit? The suits are so what's under that suit can be a little playing. Let's just get to the point you kind of take the suit off.
Speaker 5: I wish they would dress up as like characters that are like that solely from monsters, because then I'd be like, okay, but if you're dressed up as a giant dog, I'm like no, no, no, I have three I'm good.
Speaker 1: So if it's someone who's like really sexually attracted to, like big Bird, I.
Speaker 5: Look like, damn the visuals. You know what I'm going to direct this movie.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a five nights of Freddy's Porno.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: I mean a night what is it called the Nightmare on Elm Street?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that would be a cute imagine.
Speaker 3: That's that's another thing.
Speaker 5: To sorry, you know, victims, victims?
Speaker 3: Yeah, true, Where do we go?
Speaker 5: Elm Street?
Speaker 3: I've got I've got a few more here. The Magnum eyehole.
Speaker 1: Sounds saw mm hmm.
Speaker 5: I mean the words sex. Yeah, the words sound like sex, but it sounds like a saw thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, you're right, it's from saw to It's it's a little brief one where he pokes his eyes through.
Speaker 3: I remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought Magnum might have tripped you guys up leg wires. Saw Yeah, damn the glass juicer, saw sex, the glass juicer for your insides boasting a textured shaft and a unique crank, so you can turn things up a notch, whether alone or with a lover. Wait, what does it do?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I think it juice. I'm going to collect your pussy juice.
Speaker 5: Ohsu you have to fill the vial with.
Speaker 1: Juice fresh squeeze in the morning. I don't think glass should be involved. Well, what the glass grinder? That sounds like saw.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that one's a trap.
Speaker 5: It's very one guy one jarle.
Speaker 3: No, the needle is called the needle pit. That was horrible.
Speaker 5: That scared me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was That is one of the worst ones.
Speaker 1: It's the only one I can really remember. Matt in the Bear one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the yeah, the needle full of needles with estrogen and it.
Speaker 1: You're like, I'd be in the needle like because someone passed me a blanket.
Speaker 5: I mean they're crying, emotional, laughing, turning it like going crazy.
Speaker 1: If turning it down. Here, guys.
Speaker 3: And curves. The backbreaker sex sex.
Speaker 1: This is actually from the Saw to three D video games.
Speaker 5: There's a video game.
Speaker 1: We didn't agree to video games.
Speaker 3: It's the Saw franchise.
Speaker 5: I didn't know there was.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: The back breaker I've heard that before, though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like that could be a sex thing to like, yeah.
Speaker 3: I have two more crucifixion.
Speaker 5: Jesus.
Speaker 1: That is, it is an explicit position where the partners will have to twist and turn and find the most comfortable position and everything will be fine. They read that like a like a jigsaw tape. This one, wait, this is actually kind of nice. I've done this.
Speaker 5: When they say I fell on their dick, yeah, I tripped and fell. It looks like they fell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this looks like an a.
Speaker 5: But how do you do that? Like crucify me daddy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I actually took a screenshot of this too, is from the same website.
Speaker 3: It's just a minion thing.
Speaker 1: I yeah, just imagine like a thong where the penis is a of the.
Speaker 3: Penis wearing a thong.
Speaker 1: But it's a yeah, that's that's a better word for it. It's a crocheted cock sock that somebody had to make. I like to think that this is like like just learning crochet is Like, is it like on tim or something?
Speaker 9: It was?
Speaker 1: I was I googled like weird sex toys and weird sex positions and do not buy the worst mistake in my life.
Speaker 3: It's a dollar and the last one is just the dog collar sex. So it's it's both.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 3: It is technically girls. Yeah, thank you, thank you all for playing my game.
Speaker 7: Y we loved it.
Speaker 1: I should have been taking I should have been taking score. I'm so sorry everybody. It's just just for if we took score, that would everyone get to too serious.
Speaker 5: Competitive group would break up, we'd have to look for another third again.
Speaker 1: But if you guys ever do have a fourth, then you are like the craft basically.
Speaker 5: You know, we always say that when we get together. I'm like, let's get together.
Speaker 1: Call the corner, Yes, call the corners.
Speaker 3: What three, you're like a jawbreaker?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah yeah, the alette elet firm.
Speaker 1: Well, if y'all ever get the trans Festival off the ground, hit me up. Yeah, well, because you'll be there at the punk Okay, all right, Well, thank you all for being here so much. It was Thank you so much, Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: We really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and have a wonderful time at Atlanta Pride this weekend. Y'all are going to kill it.
Speaker 5: Yes, so excited.
Speaker 1: Thank you all. Well, it was awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Having well Jannie. That was a lovely chat we had with the girls. I really enjoyed it. Are you ready to take some calls now? In our first love line segment, dear, let's absolutely do that, and you, dear listener, can call into us at six seven eight five six one two seven eight five for whatever problems you have, we will make them worse. All right, let's take some calls.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I rent apartment. I read this apartment and the shower clogged, and I bought off brand draino from the Dollar Tree and I put it down there. And now now every shower I take turns into a mini bath. So I don't know if you can get someone down here to fix this, but that would that would be appreciated. Okay, you have an awesome Tuesday.
Speaker 10: Good night.
Speaker 3: Okay, so can we get someone down there to fix that?
Speaker 1: No, because you did not leave your personal home address, which we encourage all of our callers to do, to leave their address, phone number, name, data, birth mother's maiden name, middle name, last four digits of your social first seven or eight digits of your social as well.
Speaker 3: If you left all that, maybe we'd have a shot at helping you.
Speaker 1: So I would just say personally, as a sick little freak myself, I love a little I was going to say, I love a little bath in the shower. When I'm like really, I will lay down in it. I will have the shower on and I will let it like fill up a little bit. Usually I'll do some like shower stuff like I'll like, you know, wash my body or my hair, and then I'll shut yeah, douche and lay down in that nice douchey water.
Speaker 3: No, I'm I'm anti douche.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Yeah, I'm anti douching. I'm pro meta music. Oh my god, just just dry yourself out. Get some fiber, girls.
Speaker 3: That's my message.
Speaker 1: When are they going to start marketing pure?
Speaker 3: It doesn't work. It doesn't work.
Speaker 1: It's just for men, Douche, douche. What is pure? You've never heard of Pure for men?
Speaker 3: Will this help our listeners?
Speaker 2: It will actually help our listeners. If you take it up the ass regularly, you should consider you should consider adding some fiber to your diet, such as Meta Mucil. Pure for men is a great option because it's marketed towards fags.
Speaker 1: Well, it's marketed towards men. It is marketed towards men. But I'm saying pure for men. They really need to they really need to get up on that game of like the dolls. Pure for dolls is what we need next. Pure for the door. So first of all, if you don't like a little bath shower, I think that's kind of on you. But you could get a snake shower, snake rain snake. Yeah, or do we have a is this caller? Do they own their own house? They don't have a landlord?
Speaker 3: Are they crazy? We have people that listen to us that own home. Wow.
Speaker 1: I would just call my landlord. I'd say, landlord, listen. If you don't come down here and fix my bass shower, I'm going to.
Speaker 3: Kill you in your whole Fani.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna blow this metal in your apartment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, simple as that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think he should consider adding flesh eating maggots to his little bathtub to exfoliate the feet.
Speaker 1: You know, to make some some elements of danger. Yes, you know, Oh yeah, put one of those. Here's what I would put, one of those fish from Brazil that like swims up your penis hole in in the drain.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I have no idea.
Speaker 1: It's a penis whole fish penis who actual.
Speaker 3: And you? Yeah? Yeah, Google's like, oh we get this whole.
Speaker 1: I got you then, also known as the penis fish penis fish. Yes, you put a penis fish in the drain and that puts you on a timer. So you've only got a limited amount of time to take your shower before the water rises up to the levels where it.
Speaker 3: Goes into your penis hole.
Speaker 1: So that'll help you take expeditious showers and that will make your life a lot better. It'll also mean that there's get onto doing what you need to do with your life. It will also add an element of like danger and risk, yeah to your daily shower, your daily We're a pro fear podcast. It helps you, It helps you live.
Speaker 3: It's what I mean.
Speaker 1: Me and Carmen live under extreme fear every single day and it keeps us on our toes. It keeps us foot healthy, happy, keeps me nergizing, scared. All right, well we have that help.
Speaker 3: Let's take the next one. Yeah, yeah, I think that's that one is solved.
Speaker 1: Problem solved.
Speaker 3: All right, we got we got another one ready for us.
Speaker 10: Every time I get really drunk, I have an overwhelming or shifted or whatever is in my hands on the ground. I got a lego set for a white elephant this past Christmas, and I built it all of it at the party and I got drunk and then I were all on the ground. And then I bought Greek food a couple of nights later, and I got drunk and I threw it on the ground immediately. And then a couple days after that, I I I just bought. I bought a new bowl to smoke weed, and I got drunk and I threw it and shattered it on a driveway indicator.
Speaker 1: Yeah and wow, so we got an address. We got an address close enough.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I actually relate to this because one time I was at a party with a bunch of people I didn't know, and I I thought they had a really nice DVD collection. And I'm not kidding. I spent the entire party alphabetizing their DVD collection.
Speaker 3: And I remember, like, I like passed out and woke up the next thing, and they're.
Speaker 1: Like, dude, you now I know exactly where don't mess with the zohan Is.
Speaker 2: I could imagine were you doing like your Criterion closet thing.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, but with like the shittiest movies ever it's like, and this is dude whares my car? Yeah, yeah, the highlight of trans representation and film. This is soul Plane. We almost watched soul Plane last time leaving HBO Max, but we watched Man on HBO Max, right, Max. Just just I'm sorry I named HBO.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, dear listener, I you know, i'd say just stop throwing. The throwing things on the ground is where I think the problem arises. I think fidgeting is valid and fine. I think you find I think you just have to find a good outlet for your fidgets. For me, it's like alphabetizing things. You know, don't break stuff, don't start like jacking off, don't like start hitting your head and screaming.
Speaker 3: Like those are like the bad fidgets.
Speaker 1: But like there's like like you can organize something. I think that, like I think those are good fidgets. But I you know, dear listener, I do totally relate to you being at a party and just building a fucking lego set. And I say that as a very social person too, because I just like, I don't know, I think I'm I'm part like among us character, Like I just like doing little.
Speaker 3: Tasks and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, side quests, Yeah, do find little side busts to do and make your own party. And I think that's a healthy thing to do. I think it's a good thing to do. Stop throwing things on the ground, or if you can't stop throwing things on the ground, maybe pad everything.
Speaker 2: I was gonna get Like now, I want to say, I last time I participated in a white elephant, I received nothing but sex toys and loup.
Speaker 3: That was my wide elephant.
Speaker 2: And I now have a thanos sized butt plug that I don't know what to do with.
Speaker 3: What are you going to do with it? I don't know use as a paperweight, a door stock. It's a weapon.
Speaker 1: It is solid metal with a big old gym on it. So it's like a it's like a level like one weapon you would like spawn in with in like dark Souls one. Like it's like what the deprived would spawn tots like the broken the broken butt plug Like.
Speaker 3: It's just it's just a blunt.
Speaker 1: It weighs about ten pounds. I'm not joking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's get let's get this. We got one more call, right, I got one more call. This time it's for real.
Speaker 9: So I'm a trans woman in Brooklyn, I've been transitioning for over two years, and married men with kids keep asking me when I'm going to get breast augmentation now. I actually, you're sitting up a concept now so I can hopefully get to be a like early next year. But that things should I say to these great acquaintances of mine with great boundaries to explain why my boobs doubled in size, to deny them the.
Speaker 4: Pleasure of.
Speaker 1: I'm encouraging you.
Speaker 9: And this call I was thinking of a mosquito bite.
Speaker 10: No, not that.
Speaker 1: Oh you should delete this.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna try again later. But yeah, what don't I say to the men who are weird about my body? What do you do about horny dads?
Speaker 1: I've got corny dads, That's what I do.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I just want to say I hope and I don't think this is the case, but I hope that you're not just getting your boobs done at the behest of these married men, because honey, they don't really care that much.
Speaker 3: Let's be real here, you can still have.
Speaker 1: Sex with them and it'll probably be pretty good.
Speaker 2: I would take the money first, though. The boop job costs this much. And here is how you can contribute to that.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I just wouldn't care that much. Who gives a shit? Yeah, Like, I don't know, Like it's not like this is I mean a married man.
Speaker 1: Like the only thing you can get out of that is some like decent sex or not decent sex, or it's either sex or money, Like that's the only things you're gonna be able to get out of that. This isn't going to be like relationship potential at all. So who fucking gives a shit what these dumb ass.
Speaker 3: People say to you? Like who cares?
Speaker 1: Like they're dumb guys, Like I don't think you need to use your emotional labor to explain to them the ins and outs of fucking, Like, oh, it's actually quite rude to uh say to a trans woman about her, but like, no, who cares?
Speaker 3: Fuck them? Who cares? Like I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't even think it's worth wasting your time on. I think if someone's weird, do you just block them?
Speaker 3: Who cares?
Speaker 1: Period? And if you really want to fuck them, just do that. I don't know, Like I don't, I don't know, but uh, the boob job thing go with God, get your boobs done. If that's what you want to do, Get them done, get them big, get them really really really really big and good. And that's that's what I would advise.
Speaker 2: Well, I will say, she sent us this voicemail back in October, so yeah, she could already be tity the fuck.
Speaker 3: Up right now.
Speaker 2: And if she is, congratulations, I hope you are enjoying your new coconuts, and I hope that you are enjoying them for yourself. I think we handled that well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think she's gonna be okay. She's going to be okay. I think we saved her life, to be honest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dear sweet listener that might be going through any horrific ailments, please call us at six seven eight five six one two seven eighty five and we might respectfully make your life better. And if you're already listening to the show, then your life is probably already at least ten percent better than the average person. So that's a scientifically accurate claim that I'm making. Yeah, and I endorsed that. I hope you all have a lovely, nice day, And thank you all for listening. We love you so fucking much.
Speaker 3: I want to cry.
Speaker 1: We love you so much. Thanks for listening. We'll be back next week.
Speaker 2: With another full length episode of Beauty Translated. Stay tuned, Bye bye bye, Thank you for listening to Beauty Translated. Beauty Translated is hosted by me Carmen Laurent and Janie Danger.
Speaker 1: Produced by Kurt Garran and Jess Krinchitch a special thanks to Ali Perry and Ali Cantor.
Speaker 3: Our theme music is done by Aaron Kaufman.
Speaker 1: And Beauty Translated is proud to be a part of the Outspoken network from iHeart Podcasts. For more iHeart podcast visit the Heart Radio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.