Speaker 1: Welcome to massive territory, ladies and gentlemen. The vibes lately, my goodness, what else is there to say? What else is there to say? I mean, I'm not even trying to sound like like a Homer biased Red Sox fan right now, you all know me. I'm always trying to be down in the middle with everything, but like, what is going on right now? What is happening the vibes right now? Are It's immaculate? It's insane. I actually just I'm like, are we? Are we in a dream right now? Are we? Is this real life?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Please, like someone wake me up? Like is this feels like I'm in a movie or something? It feels like like genuine like when I when I'm seeing what's happening here tonight, I'm thinking like that, like is any of this actually happening? Does anyone else feel like that? It's bonkers? Right now? You've had all these good vibes going back over the last month. You have a very successful trade headline yesterday, in my opinion, no matter how you feel about the actual trades themselves, with what you had to send back to get these good players in return, you still landed the good players they're going to help you win games. At some point, you're feeling great coming in here today, and then you just see this. It's unbelievable. Red so I didn't even say what. I didn't even say the score. Red Sox win fourteen to two. You're twenty nine to five since the nightmare flight from Colorado. The vibes are just at an all time high. Ladies and gentlemen, like I said, you trade for Adley thirteen runs or sorry, fourteen runs? Fifteen hits? Was it fifteen hits? I might actually have that wrong. Well, I'm gonna make sure I get that right. What were the hits? Hold on a second, goodness, gracious, we had had we had fifteen hits here tonight. Holy cow offense galore. Caleb Durban, first career Grand Slam, hitting two eighty eight with an eight to fifty five ops, five homers over his last thirty games. The guy's been amazing. Will you were two home runs here tonight? The guy's hitting home runs left him right. Duran two for four, second straight game with a home run, so guard looking good out of the leadoff spot. Wilson Mona a couple of hits, couple of ribies each, I mean, goodness, gracious masa SETI with doubles here tonight we had Ranger eating a sandwich at one point in the dugout, just enjoying a sandwich, taking it all in, just living life. That's how I felt that. I just you're sitting back, you just watching everything, and you just enjoying a sandwich. Like life couldn't be any better. What was in that sandwich? By the way, did they ever say what was in the sandwich? Was it? Was it a PB and J? Was it a fluff or nut? Or what was it? Was it a turkey? Someone let me know. I need to know what was in Ranger Suarez a sandwich? Is that a shirt idea? That's gotta be a shirt idea. I promise you, ladies and gentlemen, we're gonna start. I'm gonna start. Oh, what a great nickname in the chat ac lousy truth, Sandwich Suarez, Samwich. I'm a samwich guy. I like saying samwich feels I don't know, this feels more fun to say sandwich is cool too. What a great nickname, Samwich Suarez. We need a shirt. I gotta start cooking up some shirts. I mean I've been, you know, saying all these these dumb nicknames that no one ever likes, like dirt Dog Durbin, that's gotta be a shirt, Samwich Suarez, that's gotta be a shirt. We gotta start cooking up some shirts. I might have to get on this. I gotta get on this. No one out there steal that idea. I claim that first. But I mean again, the vibes, ladies and gentlemen just amazing. Even you know, Brian BeO looking good out of the bullpen yet again, bullpen Bao. That's gotta be another sh Well, maybe that won't be a shirt, but still bullpen and bail. He's been just amazing. We even know John Henry talking to the media here today. I think he said maybe ten words. Someone asked him, who is it with NBC Boston whatever it was saying, hey man, what do you think of the deadline did how do you like the moves? Oh yeah, really good moves. I don't even think it was ten words, but I think that's the most we've heard John Henry say to the media in like over five or six years. At this point, John Henry's even talking to the media. That's insane. We got even more good news. Garrett Crochet starting to throw fifty to sixty feet. Roman Anthony has moved on from hitting off a te doing flips to doing overhand BP. I mean, goodness, JMB. The dirt I know, the Durbinator has been the nickname. That's kinda that's sticking. But I was saying for a while, so like I'm gonna take claim, and maybe maybe a few people out there were like that shirt if I ever make it, because he is a dirt dog, Caleb Durbin. To me, that's the epitome of what a dirt dog is. Anyway, it's just incredible. Everything is just incredible right now. I mean, you're getting good news left and right. Man oh Man badly obviously not just making the trade, but arriving at Famway Park here today in the Red Sox colors, coming out of the dugout, mingling with everyone around. You know, I actually posted this during the game here today. Someone told me that this was said during the broadcast. It might have been not saying it wasn't. If they did talk about it on the broadcast, then please let me know who said it so I can make sure to give them credit. But I did post this during the game because it I kind of just thought about it. I didn't even I didn't even think about it last night. I said, you know, like this injury that he's currently dealing with with the wrist, they're thinking he's going to be back at you know, some point here eventually. I think he was about to go on a rehab assignment. But I think that could actually be a blessing in disguise if you really think about it right. Kind of gives them some time to get his bearings. You got to remember, like this is the first time in his career he's going to a new team. He was drafted by the Orioles, came up through the miners with them. He's been with them for the last you know, four or five years or so now at the major league level. First time going to a new organization, and hey, change is always a big thing for everyone. That just gives him a chance to get his bearings, get himself together, gets to know everyone, gets to mingle with everyone, gets to just know. I mean, obviously he's been to Femway Park a lot, but gets to get his feel right for everything on the home side of the Femway Park in the clubhouse and everything, but also just gets a little bit more time here to just talk with the pictures, right, talk with the pitching staff, get to know, you know, get it in a couple of meetings, you know, with the catchers and whatnot, with with Connor Wong and also Jake Rogers coming along too, So that's gonna be good for him. I don't know how long he's gonna end up being with the Red Sox, but it's just a good situation. And also just when you think about it, the team has just been red hot, you know, like if you I mean sure, I mean, you know, there'd be no problem at all putting Adley into the lineup if he was healthy. But you can kind of look at that as a good thing, right, the team is doing what they're doing. Let them keep doing what they're doing, and eventually he just eases back, he eases back in. So I really, actually, after thinking about it, feels like a blessing in disguise. If you ask me again, whoever, if they did say that on the broadcast, I didn't hear it, but if they did, let me know who said it, and I'll make sure to give them credit. Yeah, everything's feeling good, ladies and gentlemen. Patrick Sandoval another five inning performance here tonight. But I thought he looked really good. Change up, I look really good here tonight. He got a lot of swing and miss on it. Man, oh man, just a great night at Fmway Park. I don't know, I don't know what's happening. I feel like I'm living in a dream right now. Thank you for coming by tonight, Ladies and gentlemen. We got some members here. Don't do it? Sixty nine eighty six is in the chat lance. What's going on? How you're doing, how you're doing? Kadage is here? What's going on? Man? We got a lot of familiar faces here as well. All of you have been amazing as of late. Just want to let you know. Man, we are now in August, but I do want to share this with all of you. We had a record month in July, record month, unbelievable like we made in when it comes to lifetime views for a month month the previous high. We made a one hundred percent increase last month. And yeah, I know it's the trade deadline. They were you know, and they were hot, of course, but still like we blew the old number away for views in a month on YouTube and podcast as well podcast downloads, like incredible month of July. Just want to thank all of you for that, Like insane, we got a bunch of new subscribers this past month. I think we got over five hundred new subscribers. I actually might be you know what, let me hold on, let me confirm that. Hold on, let me let me see. I don't ever like to, you know, just talk about the numbers, but like, it was just such a good month, and I really am just saying thank you to all of you. In the past month we gained of course, nothing wants to load every whenever I need it. In the month of July, we gained five hundred sixty new subscribers, like absolutely insane, and we gained like even a couple hundred more over the last few days. So I want to thank all of you for that. You guys have been amazing. You come out every single night and you just hang out with me and talk about the Red Sox. So it really does mean a lot, so genuinely, thank you. I really do appreciate that. So let's move on here, Let's move on. Let's get to it. I mean, what do we I get let's talk about Sandoval, right, Let's save the offense here. Let's save the offense. Get there. There is a lot of offense to talk about here tonight. So Patrick Sandoval, like I said, a lot of swing and miss here tonight, thirty percent with rate. But the change up, Holy cow, he had ten swings on it. He got six whiffs a sixty with rate. Insane. He was going to the change ups a little more often in the in the early going, first second time through the order. Then he kind of started leaning in to his other pictures a little bit, most notably the sinker. But he was looking really good. First inning, he strikes at Murakami and my draft to start the game. Second inning, he gives him a Montgomery base hit. Joey Bart, the newest White Sock, gets drowns into a double play. Unfortunate start for Joey Bart. Third inning, he works around a walk and a base hit, but strikes out Murra. Coammi strikes out Vargas. Fourth inning. He ran into a little bit of trouble here Grig Chick with a double Breton Doyle the newest White Sock as well. He gets a bass hit Montgomery with a walk, but then he strikes out Bart. Not a great debut for Joey Bart. Uh fifth inning, my draft, Murakami with bass hits Vargas gets a sack fly for the White Sox first run of the game. I actually thought this was gonna be like a double off the wall. He just died. I don't know what happened, like, hit it really high. It looked like he felt good about it. And Duran right in front of the monster makes the catch. So I thought that was going to be a little bit more right off the bat. But that gave the White Sox their first run. But then he gets grig checked the ground into a double play. Six inning, comes back out, he walks Montgomery and that was it. Greg Weisert. He ends up coming in, walks Bart ground out, moves Brandon Montgomery over to third, and then he gets Then there's a Coulson Montgomery. Oh my goodness, I didn't put which Montgomery in my notes. One of the Montgomery's grounds out gives the White Sox their second run of the game. That run was charged to sand of all. But then the debut of Eric Miller. We saw four pictures from Eric Miller, and Uh, I feel like that is what you're gonna see a lot of. And that's what I've talked about. I said this like I posted a little bit a little bit ago on Twitter before the deadline. I said, there was one performance last week where Chapman it got dicey again, and I put out there I said the Red Sox need to revamp. We're not revamped, but then he to bolster the back end of the bullpen. And I actually deleted that post because I wasn't clear with what I was saying. What I meant by that post, and I've said it to you, all of you at home, saying I felt like they needed a good lefty at the back end of the bullpen. That is exactly what I've envisioned this entire time. I mean, yeah, you got a you know, a big lead. It's a lower leverage situation, which is that's good for a debut for Eric Miller. He gets to kind of ease into things a little bit here. But that's exactly the scenario where you bring him in, like against the lefty, he's gonna come at you with the hard stuff. He's gonna come at you with a good slider. Right. He's just an uncomfortable. Ab well, yes, he can walk a lot of guys. Absolutely, six walks per nine this year. The guy can rack up case. So that's a scenario I could see happening a lot. To me, he's like a much needed weapon out of the bullpen. Love that where he can im in in just any kind of spot you can bring him in, you know, middle innings, lower to medium leverage, maybe higher leverage situations, whatever, just a different look to bring in in different spots. So that is what I envisioned seeing a lot with Eric Miller there but ninety six ninety seven to get oh two in the count, slider in the dirt, and then he gets Kristan Peters looking with a slider man oh Man. Good debut for Eric Miller, nice and easy. But sand of all here tonight. Five innings, six hits to earn five strikeouts. You know, the command would sand of all. It's never amazing. That's always going to hold him back from going deeper into games. He walked four, but hey, good pitching performance. We're gonna get to Oh sorry, I forgot to mention bullpen bao, he was fantastic. Three innings, no hits allowed, a couple of strikeouts. Love that. I love that role for Bao. Oh we we did see Ryan Watson get dfade. I figured, right, you know, with Eric Miller coming in, you already have Bayo as a He's shown that he can handle this long relief role. That's a good spot for him. So Ryan Watson, unfortunately, he had I felt like Ryan Watson had pitched pretty well over the last couple of months, so I think he's gonna find an opportunity somewhere. Unfortunately, you know, someone had to go, but Baiol, with how good he's been pitching in this role, there was really no need for Watson at this point. So Brian Bail gotta love it, gotta love it in this role, we're gonna get to all the offense in just a second, let's take a quick break. We'll be right back.
Speaker 3: This is that time of year, aj it is Baseball's time to shine, and it is sea Geek's time to shine with MLB tickets and finding the best pricing seating and games that are even sold out available on sea geek.
Speaker 4: Absolutely if you want to go to the biggest matchups coming up. We have Yankees Cubs coming up. Where's Yankees Red sox. That means stuff Again. There's some big moments that are coming up here, and as the penachases really heat up, go to sik can find those green tickets with the best deals and get yourself out to an MLB game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they're straightforward with you. They will actually put a red dot next to a ticket that they don't feel is your best. Look. Green dot means very good code for you. It's Territory ten. Ten percent off your next set of MLB tickets at sekeek. That's ten percent off MLB tickets when you use the promo code Territory one zero. Make sure you click the link in the description to download the app and have the code automatically added to your account so you can use it later.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get back to it here, ladies and gentlemen. Let's get back to it. And we got a lot of offense to talk about. They absolutely exploded in the first inning. Holy cal I mean, they just took off and they never looked back. So guard with a double another dirt dog. We love Nick Sogard around here, SETI with the hit by pitch. But then here comes Wilson Contrarason in.
Speaker 2: The first inning, man, he'll go up the middle and that's a base hit. He'll chase in a run. Shoguard will score in the Red Sox lead one to nothing.
Speaker 1: Wilson with a good night here tonight. A couple of hits, like I said, a couple of ribbies, and then Massa with a base hit, and that sets up the Durbinator swinging a drive.
Speaker 2: How what's not tied deep? It's gonna go into the Monster Saints for.
Speaker 1: A grand Slam. I did not mean to play the home run sound right there, but that actually kind of went perfectly with with that home run with Durbin right with the grand slam there, that just synced up perfectly, I guess. But Caleb Durban first career grand slam. The guy's with an absolute machine, absolute monster, absolute freak. He's a freaking nature out there. They give the Red Sox of five nothing lead. But it didn't stop there, didn't stop there. Here comes Jared Duran and.
Speaker 2: That w.
Speaker 1: Right, that's God as well. I'm a loom Maerloney in that loom Maloney can't he can't even handle himself. I was cracking up when I heard that he lou has it. This is you know, we've talked about Dave O'Brien, right, and he's come alive. Loom Maloney has absolutely come alive. Like it's insane, and I love that. Like there's so much energy in the booth. I mean, go back, go I mean, I don't think anyone's gonna go do this, but because no one wants to experience that misery again. But go go back to a game like a few months ago, Like just go listen to the broadcast, like it was like awful. It was like watching paint dry. But like I don't blame him because it was terrible, Like holy cow, Like this is goodness, Like how do you even watch any of those games? You know? And but to see these guys come alive the way they are, Lou like honestly Lou is like and I mean this in a good way. He's like a little kid guys like dancing in there. He's just like his voice is cracking in there. He's gave it a handle himself. Really happy for those guys, Really happy for those guys. But Duran fifteenth film run of the year that gives him, gives the Red Sox a six to nothing lead. That had to feel good. You got to think about what Duran. We were talking about him, even though how well the Red Sox are playing, You're still hearing him in the rumor mill going to the deadline. You know, I was saying, I'm like, I wonder if he ends up being part of a package. At one point yesterday I was even thinking, I'm like, I don't do they send him back to in the in the Adlie Rushman trade. You know, like I was wondering if he could have been a part of like some kind of a deal in the end and up staying put. He even talked about it before the game. I think he said he was thinking he was gonna get released at one point. There's something. But hey still with the team. Fifteenth home run of the year and Duran listen, he uh. I know he's screaky, but he's starting to get into one of these streaks again over his last over his last seven games, he's eight for his last twenty six, second straight game with a home run. Before we move on to the rest of the scoring, did I see a new member. I think we have a new member, dog Dog Thompson's We got a new member. Ladies and gentlemen, hold on we gotta play, we gotta play the music, gotta play the music. New member Dog Thompson's thank you for becoming a monster member, my friend, thank you so much. I see a super chat. We'll get to that in just a little bit. Let's get to the rest of the scoring. Moving on to the fifth inning. I mean the Red Sox, they have a nice, comfy lead. You can pretty much you could have went and made yourself a samwich like Ranger Suarez. At one point we were good, we were feeling comfortable. The White Sox did add that run on the sack fly. But will You're said, all right, well, I want to I want to join the party here.
Speaker 2: That is a high, deep drive, that's way back, that's gone. Will You're bray you at number eighteen.
Speaker 1: No eighteenth Urmer of the Year for Willier gives the Red Sox a seven run, seven to one lead, and you're thinking, all right, we're good, We're good for the rest of the night. We can kind of take it easy, like I said, go make yourself a nice sandwich, samwich, whatever you want to call it. But they said, no, we want to feeling really good here tonight. Vibes are really good we're just gonna, uh, we're gonna keep going here, sixth inning Durban with a walk, drama, the base hit, both of them steal. And here come Angel Monasterio, who's been red hot lately, and.
Speaker 2: A three to one a Monasterio but ground now and up the middle past the bag. That's gonna bring in two more. Durbin scores. Duran is in kind of socks are running away here nine.
Speaker 1: To two, so garb with the walk, and here comes Seti.
Speaker 2: Liner and that's down the line that's gonna keep on rolling. Monasterio is in so guard rounding. He's gonna score, say down with a two run double.
Speaker 1: What I liked about these abs with Monasterio and SETI remember last year how many times I said it felt like the Red Sox were just trying to swing out of their shoes. It felt like they were just hacking at everything. And well, obviously you know they still very much so appreciate the bat speed, they appreciate making very good quality contact. What I liked about these swings is they just put the bat on the ball, like say, you know, it wasn't really a hard hit ball by any means, but he just puts some wood on it. It was seventy three miles an hour in the left field, you know, Angelmonasterio base hit up the middle, it was eighty miles an hour, you know. So it's like, just swing the bat. You don't got it. You don't got to hit the ball, hung your it hundred ten miles an hour every single time. Just put some wood on it. Good things can happen here. But they still weren't done, ladies and gentlemen. Here comes Wilson, so consistent. Man.
Speaker 2: He'll smack that one wickedly off the bottom of the fence. That'll drive in, Saydan, a long RBI single, it gets away. Wilson's gonna move up, be safe in a second.
Speaker 1: What I love about that? And no surprise here with Wilson, the guy that you got an eleven run lead, well ten run lead here, So this guy is still going hard into second base. He didn't even need to go to second base. I mean, you got a ten run lead. But the guy said, nah, I want to, I wanna, I want to. I want to get in the scoring position here. You love that, Holy cow, just playing the game hard, no matter how big of a lead you got. Now back to like the eggs of Vila with what I was just saying, well, you know, Wilson's gonna try and hit the crap into the ball every single time, one hundred and fifteen miles an hour off the bat with this one. So yeah, Wilson, He's not the guy's gonna try to crush everything. But here comes Masa. It didn't stop there.
Speaker 2: Masa Taki Yoshita with a fly ball in a left center field back toward the wall. He's got himself an extra base hit. Contreras who will storm the hits, just keep on coming, Masataka with his second hit.
Speaker 1: Masataki Yoshita. He's been really good over his last seven games. Twenty two, abs, eight hits, has a home run, had the double right there. He's hitting three sixty four, three ninety one on base five forty five slugging over his last seven games. He's been hitting really well as of late. But ladies and gentlemen, I mean, you got a thirteen to two lead here, but they said, you know what we got, what's the Vince Carter meme? I got one more in me. He's eighteenth, swinging a high.
Speaker 2: Drive deadaway center back. He goes and that one is gone. Will here with another multi home run game, Black.
Speaker 1: Nineteenth home run of the year, another multi home run game for will you or Bray Taking a look at the numbers with him lately, I mean, the guy's just going off. He's got four home runs in his last seven games, six fifty five slugging over that time. Holy cal will you're braid man? I've said this multiple times over the last few weeks or so, no matter who they end up getting at the deadline, a will you're a productive will your brail you? A more consistent will your a brail you is gonna be a big key for this team, right, no matter who they get, because at the end of the day, you got to protect each other in the lineup, and with Will you're right in the middle there. You need him to be productive. And hopefully when Adley comes into this lineup also, that's gonna be really Before I get to that next thought, it's gonna be really interesting to see where they end up batting him. I think that's a good, uh good conversation. But wherever he ends up batting the lineup, right, it's gonna be nice to just give a little extra protection to these guys and hopefully will you can say, stay a bit more steady the rest of the way now really quick. I actually want to see where has Adley been batting in the lineup Most of the time, He's mostly been batting third. You know, I was kind of thinking about this. Remember how often I was saying that, you know, the Red Sox that they've just had a lot of issues out of the leadoff spot. I don't know, do you give Adlee a shot leading off? I don't know that. I know that logistically it might not be like a great idea because you know catchers, right, you know, they got to get all the gear off and then you know, going to bat first. I don't know if that's really a great idea, But you know, I kind of wonder, because the guy gets on base, he's a really tough ab I wonder if they try him leading off. You know, if I were look at it, he had two games batting leadoff this year. In his career, uh he has mostly I mean he has play, he has uh let off. He's batted lead off forty six games in his career. He's mostly bat at second here, So I'm very interested into uh in where they're going to bat him. I think, you know, probably more likely you bat him in the middle. But I wonder if they maybe lead him off a couple of times, you know, But you know, they've been kind of going with a whole bunch of different guys, so I'm wonder if they end up just sticking with that, So maybe go with him leading off a couple of times, you know. So guard has looked pretty good there. It feels like whatever you put someone new into the leadoff spot, they do all right for a few and then they kind of come back down right Siegler. So anyway, keep an eye on that. I'm very curious about that. But in the end, the Red Sox a lot of runs here tonight. Fourteen runs, fifteen heads, final score fourteen to two. I think, well, that was not a season high, but you got close to it. I think the season high was, speaking of badly, I think that was against the Orioles, right, what that was? I think that was Kor's final game, I believe, let me double check that. I don't think they've scored more than that. Yeah, that was. That was Kor's final game. So here we are, very good night. What else is there to say? There's just everything is just feeling good. Everything is just feeling good moving on here. Even though they scored a whole ton of runs here tonight, you still got another game to think about here tomorrow. Sunny Gray back on the mound for tomorrow, going up against Sean Burke. Now, Sonny Gray taking a look at his last start, went up against the A's. Remember a couple of starts ago. Didn't have a good out against the Blue Jays. Five innings, ten hits, five earned. He was still a little hittable. His last outing, he gave up four runs. That was in Sacramento, but he ended up he pitched better as the game went on. So it felt like, you know what, maybe there was something going on feel wise, and he just started to kind of get himself right as he went deeper into the game. He ended up going seven innings. He was getting hit a little more off a little more often early in the game, but he started settling down and again he had a seven inning performance. You know, four runs, Yeah, not amazing, but hopefully he can carry that momentum into his start against the White Sox. And I think this is this is his first start against the White Sox this year. Now, Sean Burke now. Funny though, I also forgot to mention Davis Martin. I mean, he's been really good here this year. Funny enough, his last start against the Red Sox was one of his lower performances. I think. I think he gave up five in that one against the Red Sox, so he has not had a great, great career so far against the Red Sox. They gave up like nine against the Yankees as well. Anyway, But Davis Martin, he has pitched well this year in the Red Sox, they've really showed up against him. But Sean Burke, he's pitched very well. He already a three point zero four FIP at a three point two nine. We did not see Sean Burke in that last series against the Red Sox. Let me pull up stat cast here. Let's see what we got to work with now with Sean Burke. You know again, David Martin having a bit of a breakout year. Burke, he's looked good. Taking a look. I mean, we've got some reds here. The expected numbers are looking good. He's got a good fastball, he's got good breaking stuff. He's gonna come at you with four seemers. He's gonna have the curve. He's gonna have the slider and the new mix and sinkers, cutters and changeups as well. He's gonna get guys to chase out of the zone. He's not gonna get a lot of swing and miss, but he is gonna get a good amount of strikeouts. He's not walking a lot of guys. He's not really giving up a lot of hard contact. And I think the reason for that is he has a lot of extinctionion. He's releasing the ball closer to the plate. He's a big guy at six foot six, So yeah, I mean this is gonna be a tough match up. Again, He's had a good year. If we were to take a look, not just a curve ball. It's a knuckle curveball, by the way, But yeah, four seemer it's been really good this year. Batter's only hitting one seven nine against it, only hitting one ninety eight against the knuckle curve. There has been more success against the slider. Batter's slugging four to twenty nine against it. A couple of home runs. He has given up six homers on the four seamers. So he's made a you know, a couple of mistakes here, and there on it, but for the most part has been a really good pitch. His sinker hasn't had a lot of success, slugging for sixty five against it, three home runs. So you know, it's a guy that for the most part he's had a lot of success, but a guy that's also been prone to some mistakes here and there, and against a red hot offense, you know that. Hey, we'll see if that could lead to some good things. But the fastball, he's gonna have some good life on it. Curve ball is gonna have a good amount of vertical drops, slider is gonna have a good amount of glove side movement. His cutter, his cutter actually has more vertical drop on it. But yeah, I mean, this is a guy that's gonna be tough. His fastball has a ten run value. Yeah, he's been very good. He's been very good. Taking a look at his last start, he went six innings, three hits, zero earned ten strikeouts against the Yankees. Hey, we love doing some good work against the Yankees. But uh, looks like this guy is in a groove if over his last I mean, holy cow, this guy's been pitching great against the Dodgers on June thirteenth, they give up four runs, but since then he's pitched over fifty innings e Al Ray at a one point four to two fit at a two point one point nine twelve strikeouts per nine under two walks for nine. That this guy has just been dominating over that stretch. So that was over seven starts. So yeah, Sean burk Man, this is not gonna be an easy matchup. While yeah, things are feeling great right now, Hey, you got to you gotta figure out a way to get to this guy here tomorrow. You might have to try and just hang in here and hopefully try and do some work against the bullpen with the way he's been pitching. But in the end, ladies and gentlemen, things are feeling great. You're going for another series win here tomorrow. And also, you know what I think, you know what else? I think? I forgot to mention that was also your sixth straight win, sixth straight win here tonight, another win streak here of more than five games. You gotta love that. Also, Eli White making his Red Sox debut here tonight. He got an ab later in the game to make room for Eli White on the roster. Romy Gonzalez getting sent back down and in a way like it's it's like surprising because Romy's been a big part of this team going back to last year. But it's not surprising because it feels like he needs more time, feels like he needs to get his bearings under him a little bit. He was doing all right there for a few games, but it felt like the misstime has really caught up to him.
Speaker 3: Him.
Speaker 1: And you know, you've got obviously you're bringing in Eli White, a right handed bat, and Jami Jones who's come in and he's hitting well against the lefties. You know, Siegler obviously, you know he's been really good.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: So you just feel like you're you're fine for now without Romy. Obviously, Monasterio has really settled in here into an everyday role. Yeah, so Romi Gonzalez going back to Triple A. We will see how We're gonna see how this roster really shakes out. You know, obviously Adley is going to be coming back soon. I don't think that's gonna be, you know, a big deal. I think Jake Rogers will probably, I don't know, I would imagine that ends up being a DFA or you know who's We'll see who may maybe it ends up being a DFA and then he takes a minor league assignment. Possibly so. But yeah, overall, ladies and gentlemen, really good news with obviously the games here lately. But you know, Roman, Garrett Crochet taking steps forward. You gotta love it, you gotta love it. But ladies and gentlemen, I think I'm gonna wrap it up right there. Yesterday was a really long day. I'm not trying to make it sound like I was, like, you know, I had a grueling day. I'm sitting here at my desk streaming for all day. Well, it was a long time. It was ten hours. It was a long time. That's that's nothing. What you know, guys like you know, construction workers out there gotta do. It was a long day. But I'm very tired, basically the point I'm trying to make. So I'm gonna make it a quicker show here tonight, quicker show. But yesterday it was a great day. Man again, ten hours just being on here reacting to all the trades that happened. Obviously the adlete trade. I got really pumped up about that. Man. Just really good times right now, really good times. I did a little digging into Adley a little bit here today if you want to go see a couple of things I posted go to X and basically talking about while Adley has struggled, he had a hot month to start off, and he has cooled off since then, and he had a couple of injuries along the way. The expected numbers look really good with him, and at Feenway Park, I pulled up the spray chart with him at Famway Park and that could be a good sign of things to come. So if you want to go take a look at that I posted on X. I thought that was pretty nice. And then yeah, yeah, just very very excited with everything going on. I even made a post here today with hold on a second, I actually want to pull this up really quick taking a look. And uh, I don't know if I talked about him very much. I don't remember, but I do want to just make sure I talk about him with in the Marcelo Meyer trade, In the Marcelo Myyer trade, they got back a prospect in this deal, Carlos Gutierrez, and uh, you know, pulled up some of the prospect savant numbers with him, and there's a lot to like here. I was really I was digging into him a little bit more today and I was like, oh man, you know what, I think they got him. I think they got a pretty underrated prospect here. So yeah, you know, if you want to go take a look at this, that's there as well. And uh, Marcelo Meyer, Uh, there was. I think there was a misinterpretation of a report out there here today. I think it was that he was excited to go to San Francisco, but I think there was I believe Chris Catillo puts something out saying he gave his opinion on it, but I think it got misinterpreted as Marcelo Meyer saying it. It was something like he's excited about a new opportunity and not and not having this like short leash anymore. And I think that kind of spread like wildfire, and Marcelo Meyer was getting a lot of a lot of hate towards that. But it actually was Chris Catillo that was his opinion. It wasn't like Marcelo Meyer saying that. So that was out there. I saw a lot of people talking about that. I saw a lot of people reacting to that. But you know, I said it last night I think Marcello Meyer, it's gonna be it's gonna be a better situation for him out in San Francisco to achieve success. I just think, you know, had so many injuries since coming to the the Boston organization. You could even say maybe he got called up a little too soon last year. You know, you were kind of looking for a bit of a jolt, and he was hitting pretty well at the time, so they called him up. But there were some things that he still probably could have improved on. So I think in San Francisco he's gonna get a bit, he's gonna get more time to figure some things out over there. It'd be interesting, right because he got Max Schapp and a third Willia Domos at short So I guess you put him at second at some point. I don't know anyway, anyway, Oh do we get another a new member? Oh we got a new Oh yeah, we had a super chat as well. Goodness, this is how tired I am. Still. I'm like completely forgetting we had a super chat. Uh, Mitch Roman hitting crochet, throwing Mead back by October and Ad least soon on a rehab assignment. This can compete with La You gotta think if Crochet is healthy and they can properly ramp him up by October, it's pretty good. It's pretty good. And then Roman, you know, you know, don't rush him back. I think we're fine without them. But if they can both come back at a normal pace without being rushed back, and they can get their bearings a little bit, and hopefully they can get some time, get some games under them, like a good amount, not just like a few. Man, Like you know what, you put Roman into this lineup?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: With Roman? If Roman comes back and he's looking all right, well there you go. There's your leadoff hitter right there. Despite not doing amazing, he was still getting on base. So it's gonna be fun. Man. If they can get all these guys and Mead right, you know, you kind of wonder with me. And if he comes back, you know, if this team stays hot going into October, you know, Mead would be like, you know, really nice right handed hitting option off the bench. You know, I don't know would they put him back into the starting lineup. I guess you got to kind of wait and see how things look at the time. But even if he comes back and he's like a right hand or off the bench, you know, like that's that's great in itself. So they're looking really good, you know, looking really good, and then you get some reinforcements like that along with Adley coming back here eventually like that, it's crazy. Like again, I feel like I'm living in a dream. It feels just insane. Evan in the chat has become a Monster member. New member, new member, another new Monster member, Thank you, my friend for becoming a Monster member. And Christopher in the chat talking about Christian Campbell, I mean, shoot, could we see Christian Campbell at some point? This guy's red hot? Can we see Franklin Aarrius at some point? I mean, holy cow? Like it's insane. I like, are we are we dreaming? I think we might be dreaming. There's no way this is all real. Well I'm gonna I'm gonna be happy with it for as long as it lasts. So everybody, I'm out of here. If you kind of the way out, hit the like button, subscribe if you're new, and we'll see you tomorrow. H