Speaker 1: Don't eat cereal with your hands.
Speaker 2: The young him when you had a jam poom In eats cereal from the fall. Your milk is coo booming.
Speaker 1: Spoon Man, come together to risk you cereals. He's gotta vegan Andrew cereal kills. Yeah, they're two friends with different James.
Speaker 2: Says awful One says Spooning.
Speaker 1: Just a silly show.
Speaker 3: That's why they do this silly show that actually doesn't rhyme with anything there at the end. But I had to let the whole thing play because I'm just sitting here waiting for Andrew. Host will allow you in soon. I see some movement against the brick wall. I see a hand that looks like a girl hand. Oh hi, Andrew, I can't hear you. He wasn't prepared. So I'll just let you know that today is Monday. Okay, Hi, today is Monday. Are you wearing underwear? Yeah, dude, you're only wearing boxer shorts.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, you know the whole work from home thing. Why would I put on.
Speaker 3: Pants for this and you're wearing a Metallica shirt.
Speaker 2: Listen, I am thriving right now.
Speaker 3: Look, everybody just needs to picture this. Andrew is sitting up against a brick wall with big, frizzy hair because he needs a haircut, even though he says he just got me hair. Okay, he's wearing yellow Boxer shorts with candy canes on them and a Metallica shirt with rolled up sleeves.
Speaker 2: But they have lighters on them.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 2: Oh is it because you do the drugs?
Speaker 3: Oh that reminds well, you know, we'll get to that in a minute. Let's just let everybody know. Today's Monday. It's Serial Killers. It's episode one eighteen. I'm Scottie b I'm Andrew. Yes, I'm still here in the middle of it all in New York City, Andrews in his apartment in Jersey City. And you know what we neglected to mention probably a week or two ago. What that? On May seventh, twenty nineteenth, we put out our first episode. We completely missed our one year anniversary.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this is.
Speaker 3: Now like thirteen. It's our thirteen month anniversary. So it's our bar mitzvah mazeltov havevaagila have Oh sorry what I never got.
Speaker 2: To go to one, So this is like a nice little, uh celebration.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, well, I'm gonna come over and lift you up in your chair and then you're gonna fall out like my aunt did. And that was a Yeah, that was a spectacle. She hurt herself really bad. We were all doing the Holera and she was up in the chair and someone tilted it forward and she fell.
Speaker 2: What why are you laughing? Right?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. I shouldn't be laughing. I shouldn't a terrible nephew. All right, let's get past all that. Let's get to our cereal. So I sent you baggies one through six, so today we're going to do one through three. There is still one more brand new one that I need you to experience, and it is in this match. And I believe bag number one. So if you would take bag number one, look at those Look at that right?
Speaker 2: Okay, no, sorry, let me off my email. Sorry, you work. You're in boxers, so the clothes I'm wearing don't let me work. Shut up?
Speaker 3: Are you done talking like me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I'm sure it'll come back to me a little bit.
Speaker 3: All right. So two episodes ago, when we were with Danielle, we did tiger to stop spelling.
Speaker 2: Them, just stop?
Speaker 3: Can you let me? Two episodes ago with Danielle, we did tiger pause. It's from Kellogg's new line Jumbo snacks, and I mentioned that all the line of Jumbo snacks are the same as the actual cereal. They're just bigger. The fruit loops, the apple Jacks, the corn Pops, the frosted flakes are different. That's why we did. Oh is that still the same old sour milk? No, I don't pour it, please, please, don't pour it. Please. I'm telling a story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm just getting ready. You could keep telling your story. Tiger pause. There's two different varieties. I like the tiger pause, dan Ye all wanted the snacks.
Speaker 3: No, you weren't listening. I didn't say any of that are chopping. I didn't say any of those things.
Speaker 2: You did say tiger pause.
Speaker 3: I did because what I was bringing up is I was incorrect. There's another one that is not exactly the same as the cereal and just bigger. And that's what you have right in front of you. Those giant balls are Kellogg's Corn Pops Jumbo Snacks, and they're caramel crunch flavor. They're not just regular corn pops, bigger, They're completely different. So I had to bring them in and we're going to do those right now.
Speaker 2: My bowls in my apartment. I love them so much. I got them when I moved. But the only problem is that they're not ceramic. They're stone. Okay, so it's like.
Speaker 3: A mortar and pestle. You're eating out of the mortar.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I really love my balls though. Can we start eating yet? Oh? Got I saw a little too much.
Speaker 3: Why are you making so many sound effects, Andy with your balls?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean your whole butt crack was just out, That's what I was commenting on.
Speaker 3: But that doesn't make sound I don't. Okay, So you're still using your sour milk over?
Speaker 2: I got new milk. It's the same brand, but it.
Speaker 3: Looks like you stolen from your parents' house because you don't go shopping at shop right, No, I order it.
Speaker 2: I got free my parents. Well, my mom, let's me take milk. So this one wasn't sour, so it's a bonus.
Speaker 3: Ok all right, So even though this is marketed as a snack, it does say cereal on it, so I'm good eating it. Here On Serial Killers, let's go Andy.
Speaker 2: One two things?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, oh Bed, I love it. Yep, doesn't remind me of corn pops at all. It has a consistency of cookie crisp.
Speaker 2: But also has a cheeseball after taste.
Speaker 3: No it doesn't, Yes it does. So there's no cheese on it.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't care. Maybe caramel. You don't know what's in, like a cheese puff that they sell the big Hurts ones or Hers Hers not Hurts.
Speaker 3: Did you really say Hurts? Yeah? Oh, I know the Hers guy at SHOPRD. I see him all the time. I say what's up, mister Hers, and it goes how you doing? He's always talking the shelves. He's a big fan of the show.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, our show.
Speaker 3: Some show. I don't know. All right, I'm going to give this four balls. I like it, and I want to see what the milk is going to do to the balls. I think they're going to get nice and soft in the middle, and I like.
Speaker 2: That A lot going on in that statement. Let you go with that one. I like him. I think I'm gonna give it three balls in a spoon. I really liked it at first, but the aftertaste of cheeseballs is a little bit concerning.
Speaker 3: Just so you guys know, there's no aftertaste of cheeseballs because there's no cheese. I get what you're saying. It's the consistency of the puff, that's what you're thinking of. There's no cheese here whatsoever, So there's no cheese puff after taste.
Speaker 2: It does have a cheese puff after taste. Those are my thoughts. This is I am one half of this show. Got so what'd you say?
Speaker 3: Got it? I understand? Wow, it's as naturally flavored with other natural flavors. I like that, So there's no artificial flavoring in here. These come in two different sizes. This is the snack pack and it also comes in the big bag. Remember that I sent you the big bag of tiger paws. You like that, right?
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for that. By the way, I'm so happy with it.
Speaker 3: And did you like the multomeal golden puffs I sent you?
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for that too. I'm literally I might have my own cereal museum starting here. Yes, and I'm not pleased with it, but I'm letting it happen because I have so much cereal that there's no way I'm going to get through it. I do think that I have to throw away the cheetah Chumps, and I'm gonna tell you why why they're great. But when you have a whole bowl of them, literally everything else you taste for the rest of the day tastes like cheetah chumps.
Speaker 3: And that's what happened a few episodes ago. You couldn't really even review the brand new cereal because you were tasting cheetah chumps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, chea chumps. Ain't it all right?
Speaker 3: Let's move on?
Speaker 2: Ooh, I see Baggy number two has something that smells like cinnamon Toa's Crunch.
Speaker 3: And I sent you a lot of those because I kind of think that you're gonna like it. That's a big old full bag. And again, you know, we just need filler. We need filler, we need fluff cereal. So this is a filler cereal. It's another Cinnamon Toa's Crunch knockoff. We've done a few of them. And this one is from Millville. It's another Aldi cereal. I'm sorry, you guys are gonna be like, what's with all the all these cereals? All you do is all d And it's just because we had a lot of them. Jamie sent us a giant box of all these cereals. This I believe is that. No, I'm sorry. The next episode will have the final one that we have left. So this is cinnamon crunch squares kind of cinnamon toast crunch, but they just you know, ripping it off with real cinnamon. Yay, So let's try this. They look just like cinnamon toast crunch, just like it, a little bit lighter.
Speaker 2: Actually, they smell more deserty.
Speaker 3: They smell like cinnamon toast crunch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say a little sweeter though.
Speaker 3: Why you tried it already?
Speaker 2: No, everything smell wise.
Speaker 3: Hopefully this is nothing like the remember the crazy cinnamon toast crunch fake one minis that we got from I don't know, Yugoslavia or Poland or something. Yes, wait a minute, there is no more Yugoslavia, right, Isn't that Yugoslavia is not a country anymore.
Speaker 2: Didn't it get broken up?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Sorry, my grandmother's from Yugoslavia, but it's not a country anymore. If I'm wrong, please tell me. But I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: Well happening on this episode of Serial Killers.
Speaker 3: These guys look remember them the mini Yeah? And these were disgusting I remember, So hopefully this doesn't taste like that, So I'm using my fat free milk. It's the only milk that bagel boss had at four o'clock in the morning when I left for work, because I forgot to buy milk yesterday.
Speaker 2: So I go in.
Speaker 3: You may go in as deep as you like, andy mm yeah, and then not really right. Some of the pieces are really hard. Some of them are crunchy, some of them are It's very strange.
Speaker 2: I kind of did like a cinnamon roll that's been left out and then broken up into cereal.
Speaker 3: Speaking of cinnamon roll that's been left out, there's a honey bun that's in the vending machine in the kitchen that hasn't been restocked since the beginning of March. I kind of want to send it to you.
Speaker 2: You sent me all these pretzels that I'm never going to eat.
Speaker 3: So what do you mean? I sent you two bags of pretzels. You're never gonna eat them.
Speaker 2: The buffalo flavored one. I don't know if I want buffalo flavored pretzels.
Speaker 3: Okay, put them outside for the birds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exactly what I want. Birds flying up to my window.
Speaker 3: The vending machine has like six things in it, and one of them is this old honey bun.
Speaker 2: So the most disgusting thing in that vending machine is the snapple in the drink machine. And I'll tell you why. It's the display snapple. Oh yeah, yeah, I interned there. Since twenty ten, that Snapple has been there.
Speaker 3: It's the same bottle. It's all this colored and discussing and the logo change like ten times already. Yes, anyway, I'm not a huge fan of this. I'm only going to give it two bowls in a spoon because of the inconsistent flavors and textures of the cereal.
Speaker 2: I think, you know, we're really in sync on this episode, and I agree with that analysis. It has a very cardboard after taste. It tastes sale. I'm not a huge fan of it. It doesn't give me the great flavors that I get from a normal cinnamon toast crunch.
Speaker 3: And you give it same as you two balls in a spoon. So I see a pattern with Millville. They're just okay, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they just don't put the TLC into the cereal.
Speaker 3: Speaking of TLC, Extreme Couponting was on again the other day on the network TLC, and here I am, you know, ten years ago. But you know, season one, episode thirteen I was the finale and they still keep playing it. So TLC. Like you said, Andrew, I know you brought that up because you wanted me to mention extreme couponing.
Speaker 2: I think Michelle made a great point when she was on anytime she's been on, you somehow have to mention I was on TV.
Speaker 3: So well, you know all I know I can all right, now, you're really gonna like this next one. Whether you like it or not, You're really gonna like it. Grab baggy number three. Please. This cereal is from Nature's Path and it's been around for a couple of years. Right now, you're looking at it like, huh, I don't know. It's not really it's not granola. You just opened it and smelled it, and think about your boxer shorts. What do your boxer shorts have to do with this cereal?
Speaker 2: Campfires?
Speaker 3: No, Hemp, you're a giant pothead. So here from Nature's Path is Hemp Heart's cereal.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's interesting. I've never had a Hemp cereal.
Speaker 3: Well you're about to.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised you're actually going to do this cereal.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it was in the store, and I was able to buy it, so I just bought it.
Speaker 2: It was legal, was not one of the dirties cereals? Your big head THHC, I would run away.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna try to smoke this one after we eat it?
Speaker 2: Can save me from dare.
Speaker 3: That's a different campaign.
Speaker 2: She was just saying, no, whatever, it's still lame. Okay, I'm ready to get into this all right.
Speaker 3: Hemp parts granola from Nature's Path Organic. We've had a bunch of cereals from them. I don't know, let's try it out one too thick. It just tastes like granola. Was it fate? Oh no, I don't have much experience with the marijuana, but I think it tastes like chewing up some leaves.
Speaker 2: No, it tasts like granola, like a basic granola.
Speaker 3: You don't get a little hint of hemp.
Speaker 2: I don't know what hemp is supposed to taste. Like, Hey, man, are you really going to pretend to be high right now?
Speaker 3: I don't think they could drive home. I don't think you can drive home right now.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be the girl at the party who's like, I'm so wasted right now? Can you drive me home? I'm like, that's you.
Speaker 3: Well, the mascot is strawberries on this one. I'm not sure how this would taste with strawberries. A la Omega three rich flax seeds, fiber dense hemp hearts, and crunchy whole grain oats. Fill your ball with hemp hearts granola for a wholesome organic breakfast to nourish your day with deliciously crunchy clusters of organic oats, nutrient dense hemp and flax seeds, and just a touch of sweetness. It'll put you on a better path to a healthier lifestyle.
Speaker 2: It is sweet, Like I will say, the aftertaste is very sweet, and I do appreciate that. I think I'm gonna give this three bowls.
Speaker 3: I was going to say exactly the same thing. It just tastes like a generic granola cereal. Three bowls for me. If you want, I'll roll it up and send it to you. Whatever you need.
Speaker 2: Roll it up and send it to me. That's some sweet waveling going, I got there. Let's play some Snoop dogg von Brand Scott, You're so clever in your dad ways.
Speaker 3: That's so rude of you.
Speaker 2: I'm not you're not a dad. You don't have two children that just popped out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: No, of course I'm a dad, but you may I don't tell dumb dad jokes.
Speaker 2: You are literally the person that waited for me to say TLC, so you can mention, oh TLC like extreme coup on them.
Speaker 3: Jen and Juice isn't really a pot song. Where's the one where he's like, what song is that?
Speaker 2: An?
Speaker 3: It's every Snoop song I know, but there's one like right at the beginning where he's.
Speaker 2: Like, you know, you could just play because They Got High.
Speaker 3: I was not a fan of that song, you know, and that song, that song never really had a chance. It was. It was in September of two thousand and one, the beginning of September, that song was really starting to catch steam and it was going up the charts, and then unfortunately September eleventh and that song was never played on the radio again. So did you know that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Because I Got High was huge right about that time, we were playing it on the morning show as a whole thing, and then we're like just not really appropriate anymore. So sorry afterman, but let's play enya you guys.
Speaker 2: I remember Z one hundred. It's I mean again grim memories. I know, but Enya used to be played all the time.
Speaker 3: After nine or lot and rique glacias hero. Yeah, a lot of stuff. It took a while before the pot songs came back, you know, but they're alive and well now. So thank you for listening to this episode of Serial Killers. We hope you have a nice week, and please follow us on social media serial Killers PC. That's serial with.
Speaker 2: A C, and make sure you like and subscribe wherever you're listening to your podcast platforms. We have a couple thousand of you guys subscribing to us and that's really really cool. So thank you for subscribing. Lead this review if you like the show.
Speaker 3: And yeah, by the way, that freaking guy who gave us three stars amended his rating and made it one star and really screwed us up. Now did you see that? Dude?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: What did he say?
Speaker 3: Can we like challenge ratings? This is not a one star podcast, it's a five star podcast. What are you talking about? You know what, if you're going to do one star, just don't listen to it and go away.
Speaker 2: What did he give it one star for?
Speaker 3: I read it to you the other day He's like, just give me a rating, enough with all the hilarity. But the fact that he said hilarity means he thinks it's hilarious. So I don't understand who does that. It's just somebody that's messing with us, it's all. It's probably Scary and Brody trying to get their ratings up.
Speaker 2: Or should we start a review bomb campaign?
Speaker 3: I think so. All right, we're gonna get out of here now until we see you on Friday. Please stay safety well and we'll see you. Then say crunch, Andy, Crunch, Crunch. You don't like what I call you Andy? No?
Speaker 2: I mean it's the same thing as when you don't like when people actually call you Scotty. You like when people call you Scott. Amy told me that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know it's a radio thing. So Scotty is my radio name.
Speaker 2: Oh god,