Speaker 1: Day, Make my day, Make my day. That's yah, kid, k Hi. Pump up the jam.
Speaker 2: Pump it up while you feel in something while your feet stomp in, stomping, stomp in. Welcome to boll Chat. Do we have a thing? I guess Do you care at this point? I've it's like it's twelve thirty on the day that we are supposed to be going on vacation. Who's going on vacation? Okay, who is going on vacation? I'm so sorry that you are going to work from home next week. But it is crazy here. There's a lot of stuff going on. To consider a lot of Wednesdays November now. We recorded this tomorrow. We are getting a lot done in a short amount of time. We are very very stressed. Hot in here. It is. It's hot because we're stressed. Tomorrow's Turkey Day. It is Turkey Day. So let's be thankful for that, and let's also be thankful for our fantastic listeners. Thank you all so so much for listening. We really do appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Sweet Wattle, you got here, Gobble gobble? Yeah, what's going on there? Andykins?
Speaker 2: Uh? Not much. I'm just excited for Thanksgiving. I wish we did another discussing dinner party.
Speaker 1: I wish we did too. Yeah, you know what I was going to make. I was going to make the vegetable salad jello mold from the seventies.
Speaker 2: That sounds nause eating.
Speaker 1: They promoted that back in the day as a jello mold, but it was salad.
Speaker 2: What's that? Bull chats the bulls chat chat chat here. That's it all all chat chat chat chat chat. So I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow. Thanks so much for listening.
Speaker 1: Bye, just kidding cuts it. Our buddy Balfrey Grannie was supposed to join on this. I'm not sure if he's going to make it in time because we're kind of on a time crunch today.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's a whole bunch of people walking out there for we just want to go do some man on Street type stuff. No, I don't like. Hello, welcome to bowl Chat. Talk to us about your life.
Speaker 1: Do you want to see this cool package that we got from a great listener of ours.
Speaker 2: I'll go get it. Oh by you, Well you got set up? Look at you look so the box says some great bowl Chat art on there. Oh fine, it says the sister podcast a serial killing. Wow it clink it says on this side, clink it says on that side. So who sent this? This came from? Oh it's our buddy m Nelson. Who's that, Matt? Oh, Matt?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this needed out of my house asap. Enjoy boys crunch. Matt from Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: What is it? Oh, tricks popcorn? What do you mean? Oh, trips popcorn? I don't Okay, that's something glazed popcorn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, try it while we chat about bowls.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 1: So let's go, Thanks, Matt, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: This is a big, old, heavy, thick, fat bag. Yeah. Oh, box tops, box tops are on the bag. Well, here's the thing. I love tricks, but I also love popcorn together. I don't know how this is gonna taste, but.
Speaker 1: I think it's so let's talk about things while we eat our tricks popcorn.
Speaker 2: I want to. We're not taste testing it, Okay, Sand corrected. This is actually delicious. Yeah, it tastes like tricks. I'm really good on popcorn. We should have had this with Jason.
Speaker 1: That's right, but who knows when he's coming back. We see him go bad. You know, if you have these in a bunch of different flavors.
Speaker 2: Maybe next month we'll have him on.
Speaker 1: A bunch of jenditis. Actually, I hate to say it. It does taste like fruity pebbles.
Speaker 2: Mmmmmm, I'm not getting that. Are you kidding? Hmmm? Not getting that?
Speaker 1: That's fine, I am okay. Well, they also have these and cocoa puffs. I think cinnamon Toe's crunch, and there might be another one we've had.
Speaker 2: I think we did. We had the one of them. M this is good, but nobody wants to hear us heat. What's going on? Andy? Well, we have Sam's wedding on Friday. Yeah, that's exciting. That wedding was great. No, it wasn't. It was No, it wasn't because Wednesday. The wedding's on Friday, is it right. I'm guessing that it was great. Yeah, you can't guess. The wedding didn't happen yet.
Speaker 1: But I'm guessing that it was good. I'm guess it will be good. Okay, got better?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Are you having some type of issues.
Speaker 1: Are we gonna get to lift her in a chair? I don't know, or is it only for bot mitzvahz.
Speaker 2: I don't know. They do that at weddings. Well, I don't know if it's it's a non denominational wedding. Yeah, but they're still breaking the glass. Oh they are. Yeah, that's so cool.
Speaker 1: They're gonna do that. So maybe they'll do the chair thing the hole rah, we'll all dance the whole rah, the one where it's that's the whole ruh. Yeah, and they're getting everyone holds hands and goes in a circle.
Speaker 2: I love that. Yeah. I went to a Jewish wedding a couple of months ago, and well a year ago now wow, and in Cuba. No, that one was just a wedding. Wedding well not a rake. Okay, that wasn't right to say. It came out wrong. I meant to say it was just a non denominational wedding. Sorry's so sorry, quenching in the microphones. Did I also tell you that I up that wedding? I believe with the rings? Oh my god, will so I thought I did a great job. My speech was great, their vows were great. There was crying. It was such a wonderful ceremony. And then I got the married. They kissed, It was adorable, and then they officiated. Right, Yeah, okay, and it was my first time ever officiating, and I was like, wow, knocked it out of the park. And then I looked out, what you thought I did?
Speaker 1: This sounds very tinmy hello hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, hello hello.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's better, okay, cool, go ahead. As I was saying, I thought I did a great job not to toot my own horn. But it ended. I was like, few done, and now for the first time, I'm presenting mister and missus. And then I just see Jackie in the corner. How come nobody said anything? Because do you interrupt a ceremony? Yes, nobody interrupted the ceremony. So right before I said that, I was like, all right, now presenting but the first time mister and missus, and then I go oh oop, and let's pivot. I forgot they were. So what they did was they put them in a locket. Were they in a cigar box? No, it was it kind of it was in a box, cuban box. No it So they put them in like a locket, and then it went around to everybody, Yeah, can I tell my story? No, you're not. You're walking around like you're a little child. And everybody had to like hold the locket with the rings in them and set their intentions for them as a couple. Oh and so then I didn't know where the I just completely forgot that part of the ceremony. I didn't write that in my script. Fell well, haven't great, but I pivoted. Well, I don't like the pivot thing. Pivot.
Speaker 1: I will just go back to or turn around pivot.
Speaker 2: Let's pivot. Okay, I'm done telling my story. Go I'm deceased. Okay it Scott? What what can we talk about? What can we talk about here? I am giving you something to talk about? And then what do you hang out? What do you hang on? Pivot? I don't like that word. Oh that you well, you can't pay attention here. I am bringing up a topic and it's eh, hold on while I pivot this microphone great, I just I don't like that work. Can you turn it around? Just see way better? Please turn? Please use the words turn and around. I can't take it the other way. Wait? Why do people say that? So you had a nice time in Cuba? This is weeks ago already, I know, but I'm telling you the story of it. I'm bringing up a topic to bowl chat, and.
Speaker 1: Here you are what's the topic that you forgot the rings? Yes, and you almost ruined everything. Yes, I can't stop looking at the piece of popcorn you have in your beard. Thanks, is it gone?
Speaker 2: Yep? I really wanted burritos today. I can't. I can't, I can't, I can't. Jesus what happened? God bless America. I'm not gonna have time to drive you home as all. I'm saying you were like all over the place today.
Speaker 1: I am, because you know, today's that the day before the show is off. There's always so much like I'm never here this late. There's always so.
Speaker 2: Much to do.
Speaker 1: There's piles of commercials, piles of production work to do, have to make sure everything is in for the week, and everyone's just like Nadya and then everyone runs out the door and leaves the people like you and.
Speaker 2: I here, Yeah, to do all the work. Yeah, you know it's crazy, that's all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But we had to get this for our listeners, even though there's really not much to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you still have to set aside thirty to forty minutes of just sitting down and not doing work. You know, this is quote unquote work.
Speaker 1: Oh I meant not much to it. It's like we haven't really talked about anything, like a popcorn in my teeth. Well, I I just made a physical appointment.
Speaker 2: That's great, Scott. So I got it in before the end of the year.
Speaker 1: Did you get your Oh you can't get one this year. No, you're so excited.
Speaker 2: I did get like a oh wait, the lady came to your house to take your blood. What happened? Okay, I peed in a cup. That's Can I tell you about this? Yeah? Okay, so I had. I haven't gone for a physical in seven years. I know it's bad. Whatever you added a year. By the way, six seven. I literally probably it's been seven years because it's been that long. You were just a seven years ago. Okay, Yeah. Anyway, So I I got this guy to come to the house for my life insurance policy. Never had this done. He does all the fun things. Then he just gives me a cup and two vials and goes fill up the cup and then fill up these two vials with yes. And when I tell you that I peed in this cup, I had coffee before. So not great.
Speaker 1: Then I'm pouring what you're not supposed to.
Speaker 2: They don't tell you. He let me, nobody told me anything, because he's also like, your blood pressure's high. I'm like, because I just had coffee. What nobody told me to do anything? Not good? Though, your your premium is gonna be high. Well, no, my blood pressure was one thirty over eighty, so it's like it's usually one twenty, right, Yeah, I have because I give blood, so I know what my blood pressure is. It's pretty Why why do that? Why is giving blood good enough for you? Do what I said? Oh, oh, I know my blood pressure is good because I give blood. Here we go and he gives bloody such you could pass it.
Speaker 1: That's not what I was saying that you know, I don't know my blood pressure. Didn't even know that one twenty is good. I should is a good one anyway, I should know that.
Speaker 2: So I am now in my own bathroom in my apartment with a cup full of piss.
Speaker 1: Could have been anyone, by the way, right, nobody's in there, but someone could have left it in there for you moments before.
Speaker 2: I have nothing to hide, so not very secure. I have literally nothing to hide. So it's just the fact that I'm holding a cup at my own pee and now I'm sitting there trying to. And it's a like a round cup too, and the vials are small, so I'm literally like ew ew ew ew.
Speaker 1: And then I'm pretty sure you could have fit it in the vial when I know.
Speaker 2: It's a like picture this size cup, this size vial, that's the hole. So then you're trying to pour the pee in.
Speaker 1: I was trying to make a joke. You probably just could have peed right in a vial.
Speaker 2: No, I couldn't. Must be nice, I couldn't. So then I'm trying. Then I fill up the two bials and I go, here you go, and he goes and the cup too. So I'm walking through my living room with a cup of my own piss to show this man. And it wasn't great. Did he take blood as well? He did take blood? How'd that go? That's fine, I can get blood, of course you can. No, I think that's great. Yeah, and they tested for everything. I don't know when I'm getting these results. I don't know anything about my life insurance policy. I know nothing. I know nothing.
Speaker 1: Who's your beneficiary, Jackie?
Speaker 2: So if I die, listeners, it's my sister. No, you said, oh you said that in the last one. I'm sorry. It's fine. Jackie's the beneficiary. Okay, so the soul beneficiary. You didn't have kids one day, I would hope, So, I hope so too. Yeah, it'd be nice little Andy running. And I was supposed to be a twin. What do you mean you're supposed to be? Yeah, I killed in the womb? Did you kill it?
Speaker 1: The reports are uh are because you've heard that we're like one is like no.
Speaker 2: So early on in my mom's pregnancy there were two of us and then there was only one. So I'd like to say I've been playing survivor since early so true.
Speaker 1: Why don't you put that on an audition tape?
Speaker 2: I should?
Speaker 1: Actually, seriously, that's the best line ever. You know, I was supposed to be a twin, but I survived early on.
Speaker 2: What's up? Now?
Speaker 1: The tribe has spoken, I'm the ultimate survivor. Give me the torch and put it out or leave it lit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, leave it lit? Got it. We'll work on the wording on it. But yeah, no, I was supposed to be a twin. I would have hated being a twin. Really, Yeah, you and your brother aren't twins, right, he's just younger?
Speaker 1: No, No, he's four four years older, so we couldn't be twins, right, I don't think although Arnold.
Speaker 2: Oh Scott, you can't have a sibling that's four years older and it's your twin.
Speaker 1: Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito were twins. Did you know that? What Arnold Schwarzenegger. Arnold Schwarzenegger, Schwartzenegger and Danny DeVito are twins.
Speaker 2: No they're not. Yes they are. No they're not. Okay, why are you saying that, Oh, they have twins? No they are twins. No they're not, Yes they are. Why are you saying that? Did you not see the movie? Here we go? What did you not see? Gold Rush? The nineteen seventy four classic Arnold schwartz Nigga and Danny DeVito.
Speaker 1: It's called twins, Okay, cool? Literally called twins. Great and they're twins, they're brothers. Okay, you should see it. Sure, I'll watch it this weekend.
Speaker 2: You never even heard of it? No, huh?
Speaker 1: I mean see, I haven't seen a lot of movies, but I've heard of them. I know Junior, the one where he gets pregnant Arnold. Yeah, hm, that's something.
Speaker 2: Will we coming back right after this? Ye? All right?
Speaker 1: We'll be back. This isn't abridged version of bull chat. We'll see it a few Oh oh, where is it? It's the green button Andrew, what happened to the stupid man box?
Speaker 2: We'll be back right after this and this come on? Yay, did you notice it? Well?
Speaker 1: I know you don't listen, but now what's happening is do you have to be It's like there was a Mercedes commercial. You're a micro was Lexus. I.
Speaker 2: You're micro needling. That's what you are. You're a micro needler of a human. You go in but little jebs, little needles like bpee peep. You don't feel them, but they're there. Oh I always feel them. And then what happens to the next day, You're not going to be covered in all these red bumps. You're like, how the hell is that? That's you. It's subtle, it's subtle, it's little ones. It's I know you don't listen, but I was listening to a Lexus ad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, last week there was a Lexus ad and it was in English and then the same exact one in Spanish. It was pretty cool because I knew the words and I remembered from the first commercial so I knew what they were saying in the second one.
Speaker 2: Cool. Yeah, but that's so why would they do that? I don't know, Scott. That's interesting.
Speaker 1: I can understand, like a Spanglish commercial. Yeah, a Spanglish commercial.
Speaker 2: Life in Spanglish. You can listen to that wherever you get your podcasts? Do you still do that? Yeah? Yeah, well we took a break because we did thirty episodes for the season. Season three is over, hopefully season four next year. So but you're still mister podcast right yeah? Like how many podcasts you have under your belt? Now? I have the Hollywood Gold podcast. You could listen to that wherever podcasts are.
Speaker 1: You don't have to add that part because obviously you just get them where you get them.
Speaker 2: Well, just search Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Hear the list of your podcasts that you work on.
Speaker 2: The Joy of Bob Ross a happy little podcast. I have Serial Killers. I have my other one coming out with my friend Miranda call bless this Reality Trash not out yet, hopefully next week. What else? I counted this one? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You have like Banglish, you have like two or three more on the way right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying to get more people in. If you need a podcast, come find me because I will help you produce it.
Speaker 1: So like so when the big show like goes away, because it's going to one day, you will at least have podcast production to fall back on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me, I got nothing. Well I want to work for you. Can you teach me things? Yeah you can. You just have to be able and willing to go places, go places. Well yeah, like so it's like everybody. My thing is, I'm not the best editor, but I can do it. I learned a little bit of this and a little bit of that over the years. I got so you just need to be able to do a little bit of this and a little bit of that.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty good at editing, but I am not up on the new editing software. Okay, Like I know everybody not that it's new, but a lot of people use pro tools and I haven't used pro tools in probably fifteen to twenty years when I used to do commercial production back in the old studio. So I just used that thing over there, and that's easy for me.
Speaker 2: Well, Josh and Sam both taught me how to use pro Tools. It's not that hard. I know it's not.
Speaker 1: But there's all kind there's so many channels and lots of things. So this is where you just have to like it's overwhelming.
Speaker 2: For me, it's very overwhelming. But it's almost like with Adobe Premiere, the video editing one. You kind of only use a certain amount of the functions and the rest are just there for like experienced people.
Speaker 1: Kind of like that board that looks like a spaceship. I only use the buttons that I need to use. I don't even know what the other buttons exactly. In your new board in the new studio, let me tell you something that looks like a rocket chip.
Speaker 2: I'm afraid of that. It's a very scary board. Soon.
Speaker 1: I don't like all the colors veryk I wanted to why can't they just make it mimic this one?
Speaker 2: Why Why do they? Why why can't something tell and they lift this board up, it's gonna be like cereal crumbs every one. This board's filthy, disgusting. It is.
Speaker 1: And it's not just me, because other people use the studio from time to time. Yeah, but there is definitely like and I don't they found they said they found fingernails in there one time.
Speaker 2: I've never cut my nails in this.
Speaker 1: Studio ever in the history of my life would Greg t really don't you remember when he used to sit in the other studio in the morning, five am. He would sit there and clip his nails. They would just fly all over the studio and he wouldn't give two ships and he would just leave them.
Speaker 2: I can't that's so gross, I know. Yeah, I feel like finger cutting, cutting nails, all that fun stuff. You really, I don't know, it's kind of it's it's it's a little nasty.
Speaker 1: Things on your body shouldn't grow. They should just they should grow in and be what they are and then just stop. You shouldn't have to like trim things and cut things, you know, your hair, Your hair should just be your hair.
Speaker 2: What it's a matter. If it was like that, you wouldn't think I was crazy because you'd never be able to change your hairstyle.
Speaker 1: You could just brush it a different way, comb it a different way. Yeah, but like I mean, you could cut it, but it ain't coming back.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't think that's smart. I think it's actually things have got to grow.
Speaker 1: That would open up a whole new industry because everybody would have two pays and weaves.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know, so okay.
Speaker 1: I mean I know it's an industry now, but it'd be a much more lucrative industry because everybody would have it. You would just change your look all the time like that. Just put on a wig.
Speaker 2: Sure, you know? Yeah? Fake beards, Mrkins everything. Well, I don't think that you could perfect a fake beard.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that. Like the Halloween beards don't always look very real.
Speaker 2: No, they never look real. Well, I mean you could buy real hair, yeah you can.
Speaker 1: That's gross. I don't want someone else's hair on me. Okay, Like I get like when there's a hair on the toilet, I freak out. I don't want to and he hit was hit on me? So is Ronnie coming in here?
Speaker 2: Is he recording? No? I think he's done. But you know I can see him he's recording. You can't. I can see him. He moved over there. No it Can we talk about his podcast really quick? Yeah, he's one of the ones we worked on. It was the Joy of Bob Ross, a happy little podcast.
Speaker 1: He's not going to make it back here in time, so why don't we discuss it.
Speaker 2: It's all about Bob Ross if you want, like the inside scoop on Bob Ross and all of his stories.
Speaker 1: We talk to people that like are our new.
Speaker 2: Bob and also were inspired by Bob. And we went to Munsey, Indiana only recently and did the Bob Ross Fest. And I have to say it was really cool because like before this started, I knew of Bob Ross, but I never really knew who he was, right, and now I feel like, you see what have what a legacy he left? That's really cool. Do you know was he in Chips? Do you know?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go, who is a sworn police officer in Muncie, Indiana, Hobbs Chip Eric Strata because he was on that show. So the surreal life was No, it wasn't the surreal life. There was the other one with the little guy and they were all cops in Munsey, Indiana. They were all sworn deputies in Monsey, Indiana.
Speaker 2: What was it? Oh my god? Was that the moment Jack Osborne too when he the show? Yes, yes, yes, yes, Celebrity Justice or something what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: It wasn't called that. Get ready for the third mic? Here come here comes Ronnie.
Speaker 2: No he's going in there. Oh okay, all right, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah no they but he's still a sworn police officer in Munsey, Indiana. M just put Eric Astrada Munsey Police.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's with a K. He spells it with a CA. I know he does you do? Yes? Oh? Oh, Diamond called me? Should we call her? No, it was earlier. I missed it. That's okay, So he was in chips obviously we know that dear had some background music.
Speaker 1: Glenn Mission Glenn by Craig was the commissioner of the California Higher Patrol when this show was on TV. You know that thanks to him and the Ford Motor Company, it.
Speaker 2: Was like a reality show, right yep. For providing the vehicles, that's it. How come I cut off? Well because I cut it off after a while. Why would you do that? Armed and Famous, that's it, Armed and Fame. It was canceled in four episodes.
Speaker 1: It was a great show. And what's her name? Uh, the one with the big I make up? Tammy Faye Baker was also on that show. Okay, so no, you're thinking of the surreal life No, but I'm not though. It was that one. It's Armed and Famous. Who else was in Armed and Famous?
Speaker 2: Armed and Famous had Eric Strado, Lastoya Jacksons, Jack Osborne, Trish Stratatus and Jason Acunya yep we man from Jackass. Yep. I said the Little Guy that was a great show. Muncy Police, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Four episodes is all it was. Yep, Wow, I thought there were more than that.
Speaker 2: And my fun podcast I'm doing with my friend Miranda, we're going to talk about one we talk about one season reality shows. Oh yeah, huh, there's so many of them. I am a reality TV junkie, so it's really fun for me. I think you're just a junkie.
Speaker 1: Say why, huh why, I don't know, you like needles in your arm?
Speaker 2: Okay, what anyway? Go on, sorry the micro needle or Scott himself, go on anyway. I just really like one season reality shows or trashy reality shows. So once I really didn't make it like that. I just love you could see it like they're way too over overacted or overscripted or production really because again, in a lot of these reality shows, like when we were going to do one, they were they had like a whole list of like your character traits and how what were we doing the reality show that we were going to do for the morning shows? Yeah, oh yeah, they wanted you to do things, wanted you to do things. It's that they have everybody scripted out. And this is all reality shows. So I'm sorry to people that watch like a Real Housewives.
Speaker 1: I will tell you right now from experience, that is false. It's false.
Speaker 2: A Real Housewives type of show, yes, because they want drama. But when you're on a coupon show. Okay, so this is what scripted again, that's not a reality show. Yes it was. No, it wasn't. That's a series. It's different. I'm pretty sure that that is in the reality show category. It's not because okay, whatever, okay whatever. So a Real Housewives, those type of narrative ones, they have all of their personality traits written out. So like I remember when Carla, they were like, she's the fire, She's the spitfire of the morning show and she, like everybody had a character, yes, right, and so they kind of throw it all in and see how it mixes and gets thrown out. I remember I had to do a line because they made us all go out to lunch, like the young people of the show go out to line. I remember that. Yeah, And we went to lunch and I was supposed to be like as Elvis's assistant Carla was supposed to do something like she had to plan a whole break and it was like, so they were giving you storylines, yes, And I had to be like, Elvis is really counting on you. I hope you don't mess up ew s. I hope that that never saw the light of day. I don't think it ever did. That's that's the thing, though.
Speaker 1: You can't force reality yeah, because then A, it's not and B it's just so bad.
Speaker 2: Again. You could play a character and the problem is nobody I think on our show at least wants to be the bad guy. The minute on a reality show, somebody was painted to be the bad guy, it would be it. Yeah, but you're the guy that people love to hate. I don't think I'm loved to hate able sometimes, you know what, I'll give that to myself.
Speaker 1: I actually just love you and thank you so much. I don't hate you. I've never hated you.
Speaker 2: Again. That's why i'd give great confessionals on Survivor. I think people because I think I would be outwardly like I think you're great, and then it would cut to me being like I want to punch this person in the face. When they speak, because that's my inner monologue. I'm sure you have inner monologue. Oh, I have lots of inner monologue. You know, people don't have an inner monologue, like think things to themselves. When you think to yourself, do you think in your voice or someone else's voice? Mine? Same? Yeah, but like TikTok, apparently there's a bunch of people that are like, I don't hear anything. Yeah, but see my head also says you better do this or that's gonna happen. That's OCD. Yeah I have.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of away from that. I train myself to not have that anymore. Yeah, because that's great because you know what I said, screw you. Those things all happened anyway exactly, So I'm like, this is dumb. Yeah, and yeah, so I don't listen to myself anymore. In your head, I go f your self, and I just don't.
Speaker 2: I just move on.
Speaker 1: Great, Yep, Like I told you, I used to. I used to on Mondays and Wednesday mornings or Monday and Thursday, when I would make coffee out of the curerag machine at home before I went to work, my head would tell me you need to throw that cureg in the garbage can outside and it has to be in today's garbage truck or something fiery is gonna happen. Okay, you know, and I'll be okay, and I would and I would.
Speaker 2: Do it as someone who did the exact same thing all throughout high school because I thought it would make people not throw up. You are seeing and you are heard. Yeah, well, I don't do that anymore. I don't pay attention to myself. I'd wake up at the exact same time every day. I'd make sure I was out of a shower at the exact same time every night. Okay, but that's but sometimes that's just scheduling. This was not scheduled. Okay, this was I would tell myself, if you are not out at this time, someone will throw up tomorrow. Ah, and that's a major problem for you. I yeah, I despise it. I'm terrified by it. No, I know nothing. Why would you do that? I don't know. Let's see what would happen. I don't like that. Yeah, well that ain't nice. But I'm a schedule guy. Same like.
Speaker 1: If I'm not at the same place at the same time on the way to work every morning, nothing's gonna happen. Yeah, I'm just gonna be late, and I'm pissed, you know. Like Ronnie made me pick him up from his his sister's house this morning, and I allotted some extra time for me, So I said, for ten and what time do we pull away from the house four seventeen, which means I was seven minutes late to work. I didn't get into the bathroom on time, I didn't get the parking spot. I wanted see things spiral. So if the same things don't happen at the same time every day for me, then not that something bad is going to happen, but my day is just not going to start off right because things are out of whack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think for me, I have had to learn over the years that, like I think, planning events, also just being an assistant. It really just taught me that anything you have scheduled, just get ready to throw it all away and start over at like a moment's notice, for inst and so that's helped.
Speaker 1: For instance, so we're moving to this new building next month, it's going to take a minute to get a new schedule down. Yeah, you know, new new route, new parking garage, yep, new building, new bathroom. Yep, new everything, and like the first week, I'm gonna be like frazzled. Yeah, I tell I'm gonna get up extra. I'll probably leave my house like a half hour early because I'm nervous about finding part. And you know, in the one bathroom that everybody's going to be in and there's only three stalls.
Speaker 2: I have a second. I have one that you can use on ten? A right, Nick knows it. Does my card get me there? Yeah? All right, will you show me before we do that, because yeah, I need to And Nick, if you want, we can ask him. He scouted it out. He knows where all the places are. This one is a one use too, like you. It's almost like that. I don't like though, because then when you come out and there's someone waiting, they know you're in there. Who's there at five o'clock in the morning, You're I'm not the only person eleven on ten. I'm not the only person. You're telling this too. Please, No one from anywhere else is listening and saying I'm gonna be there on ten.
Speaker 1: So you didn't tell anybody else on this show that that bathroom exists?
Speaker 2: Nope, okay, and they won't know that's fine.
Speaker 1: Then then that very first show that Tuesday morning or Monday, whatever it is. I'm gonna go there, okay, but you need to show me where it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll talk to it. Am I allowed to go there? Yes? Okay? Yeah, it's a great bathroom. It's kind of seventies looking. It's cool. I mean, I like the one that they're providing for us, but it's just you know, me, one bathroom, him for a whole floor. No, No, is there really just that one bathroom? Yes, that's great for all the studios. I know, there's so many people that work there. You know what else you could do? You could go down to five. There's like forty people on morning shows at the same time in that building, trust me. And you know that one guy that walks by here, he's going to be in there all the time, all the time. What are you doing? Oh my god, what's happening? We got to take another commercial? Why we gotta leave? I gotta leave, but we gotta get our ads in.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll be right back and I'm back. So, yes, I'm it's That's the one thing that I lose sleep at night. Yeah, is the bathroom situation.
Speaker 2: I do a little bit too, because I've grown so accustomed to the upstairs. Yeah, it's the best. It's private, it's quiet. You go there at seven o'clock, boom, beautiful. I do what I think, I might come down here first before I go to the new studio. I'll come here, I'll park out front. I'll go through to four to two. Your net card won't work. Then I'll drive to Midtown. But your key card won't work. I know. But the guy downstairs, so he knows me, he'll let me up. That's psychotic, you think, so. Yeah, I've used this bathroom at night though, Like I was coming back from a concert and my stomach was literally killing me, and so I had to like it's like I'm going home through the Holland Tunnel, so I know where I can go. I mean, the key thing is we used to be able to go into the theater down on the ground floor, so I would just stuck in there. I would go there in the morning. That was a great bathroom, Yeah, because there were sometimes where I'd get out of my car parked on the street right off front, and there's not a chance that I would have even made it up three floors so I just ran right in there. Yeah, although that one had the gap in the door where you could see through it. Not that anybody was coming in, but they shouldn't have. The stalls in the United States are insane. They're absurd. I don't know if we talked about this on an episode we have. It's stupid. Why is there like a big we.
Speaker 1: Did a stupid I told you Josh came and threw something over Yeah, but I'm just saying no, I'm not saying the gap on the top and the bottom. It's the gap in the I can literally just a lot of times people just put duct tape there.
Speaker 2: But anyway, jankity.
Speaker 1: All right, So apologies for this abridged version of bul chat this week.
Speaker 2: It's just you know, holiday week and they get it. Things are crazy. Just happy they got us. We did this for you. Yes, so oh wind chill alerts. It's going to be cold for the rest of the week. That's today though, you know it's not that hope, it's not you know. I tell you what I've decided. I used to love the cold. I don't like it. I hate the cold.
Speaker 1: I only want it to be cold if it's going to snow If it's going to be twenty degrees, it better snow.
Speaker 2: Otherwise, please sixty. I want descemp literally after Christmas. You got me until January first. January first, Give me sunshine. Yeah, if there's no snow on the ground, I want to be able to go outside a T shirt. Give me sunshine and sixty degrees sixty to seventy. Give me like that perfect fall, like early fall or like late spring type of weather.
Speaker 1: Then let's just move south. Say less, no, I'll say more. Okay, where do you want to go somewhere down south?
Speaker 2: I want to go. I mean we go to Florida. I like Florida.
Speaker 1: Okay, anyway, thank you for listening to bowl Chat. I hope you enjoy your I don't even know what is Thanks you giv me tomorrow, y, Thanksgiving is tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Enjoy your family, enjoy your friends. Thank you for listening. We're thankful for you as our listeners. We love you. And yeah, new episode of Serial Killers on Monday.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite side? Mashed potatoes, mashed potatoes, garlic plain.
Speaker 2: Now, my grandma used to have this. She had a recipe where she do bread crumbs and in the middle she'd stuff it with MutS. Oh that sounds disgusting. It is insanely good. I mean, I don't mean that. It's probably good, but I don't know. It was her recipe, her bread crumbs, you name it.
Speaker 1: Wait, mashed potatoes, almost like a layer cake. So yeah, the mashed potatoes is the cake, and then the filling is bread crumbs, and.
Speaker 2: Much the bread crumbs are on the top, okay, and then the MutS is in the middle, so kind of like a shepherd's pie but not. I mean, it's really I don't know why we're overthinking this. It's literally mashed potatoes, bread crumb on the top, MutS in the middle. I've never heard of such a thing in my life. They are the best mashed potatoes. And my grandma used to make them and they were fantastic. Is it called some like Italian thing? No? And then when she passed away, Jackie started making them instead. What is that? I don't know what that is. But yeah, now Jackie makes it and it's she does a great job. Okay, she replicates it. Well, I like a good Oh, and my mom's stuffing. Even if Bobby Flight said it looks like cat food.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I do like a good sweet potato. Something sweet potato. My mom makes this sweet potato thing, not with pie crustough, but she makes the sweet patoter thing with marshmallows and whatever.
Speaker 2: You're late, bro, so we gotta go. That's Ronnie Balfrey Grannie back there.
Speaker 1: You'll hear him. You'll hear him on Monday, bull shots on.
Speaker 2: Bullshit. Curse on this one. Yeah, we can curse, but please we don't. Yeah, you don't have to. We try not to because the kids like to listen. I don't have to try anything. I'm just here.
Speaker 1: I'm here for a cameo. You don't curse on the Bob Ross thing. You don't say great fucking painting.
Speaker 2: I mean right, all right, thank you all so much for listening. We appreciate you, as we said, We're thankful for you. Sorry I cursed, Yeah, you said the F words I did, pol I'm thankful for your Wait. You gotta put the E there now.
Speaker 1: You haven't done the E forever. You don't even care anymore.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 1: We used to have to do the E because somebody like Danielle would be on the show and you got and you'd have to put the E there. Any explicit yeah, podcast terminology.
Speaker 2: Everybody, Thank you for listening. Yes, thank you for listening. Yes, advisory right, Hi everybody, all right, I guess we'll see you. Do you like chestnuts? I do, but they give I get I have an allergic reaction to them. You are allergic to everything.
Speaker 1: It's not too bad for all. I like it being like you cut the top.
Speaker 2: Open with the scissor and you put it in the toaster oven and you so good roast them. Yeah, well, singing song quiet. Thank you for listening to Bold Chat. The sister podcast is Serial Hillory Christmas.
Speaker 1: Thank you again Matt for the tricks. Popcorn very much appreciated. You don't stick your hand in there. Popcorn is for kids, for it.
Speaker 2: This has gone off the rails. Make sure you follow us at Serial Killers PC on all social media platforms. Head to serial killerspc dot com to see all the reviews and the ratings and all that other fun stuff. Happy Mary, what else is there? We'll see you money. If you're watching this on YouTube, hit the subscribe button over there. We're almost at nine hundred, which is great.
Speaker 1: Hey, bald frekek Ronni would subscribe to this on YouTube? Please absolutely the day we'll see you Monday with it all new Serial Killers, where bald freak Ronnie will be our guest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's never eaten cereal before. It's very interesting.
Speaker 1: Yes, So have a great Thanksgiving, enjoy the time with your family, and uh say clink guys.
Speaker 2: Click click yay. Wow it's not but it's that's the best they can do, so yeah, bye,