Speaker 1: Wait till I give my money.
Speaker 2: Attention Attention.
Speaker 3: Invest Fest twenty twenty four is coming back to Atlanta and we ad earn your leisure are doing a crazy promotion. For every item you purchase on investfestyl dot com will submit your name in a raffle to win an all inclusive experience to invest Fest twenty twenty four. You're automatically entered into the raffle to win this all inclusive experience. Here's what you'll win. Round trip airfare to Atlanta Fort SIU from Friday to Monday, or a one thousand dollars transportation and food stipend, one hotel room for three nights from Friday to Monday, two VIP tickets to invest Fest, two night life wristbands to all invest Fest Entertainment Network events, and black car service to and from Atlanta Airport. This offer runs until the end of June's get your merchant investfskyl dot com and have a chance to win the grand Prime. See you at invest Fest twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: So the Don Limon situation, how do you like? How do you because Eli, He's pretty much told him like, I don't I don't need to.
Speaker 2: Did you watch it? To do this with you.
Speaker 4: I watched it. Yeah, I'm gonna be honest. I like what eli gets. I like anybody who speaks that freely, and it is not politically correct. Shot to Alex cart and all the short sellers on cocaine, right, But it's true he didn't need to sit down and do the interview. But Elon looks stressed for and we all as business owners and CEOs, like we know when things are a little bit tougher in the business, and you're like, I gotta do this damn interview and I got to call these people about even getting my money delivered. Like who knows what crisis he's going through. But it was the first time that he was not calm Normally, he's very gracious in the interview. I can tell he's bothered about some things that's going on politically. I mean, he has the fight with open Ai, trying to keep Tesla flow SpaceX neuralink. It's a lot going on, and he's starting to be vilified a lot more Like he openly admitted to using ketaminea Bloomberg. We never had a CEO say.
Speaker 5: This, what did you You kind of alluded to it earlier and when I watched parts of it I haven't watched in this entirety. The temperament was was the first thing I looked at. Yeah, question from Don Lemon was just like okay, even when he was trying to pride the from a political angle, you met with Trump, what did you say to him?
Speaker 2: Did he ask you somebody supporting him?
Speaker 5: And it was just kind of like, okay, you could kind of see he's preaking out him, pricking at him.
Speaker 2: What did you see that made you think there's some cracks in business?
Speaker 4: If they had opened up a new plant, let's say in Shanghai and the money got wired from CCP, I think he would have been a lot more joyous in an interview. There's certain tales like when I'm watching and I'm looking for the performative part and body language first and then content second. Right, I can tell he was bothered by some things that had more to do with the question. Don can be abrasive at times. I get that, but it felt like he was jarred. Like same thing like when a player misses fifteen shots, he's a little bit more aggy than if you hit the Kyrie game winner with the left hand over Yoki right you're happy to do the interview. You can tell a series of events is not going well. I mean, the acquisition of Twitter stock has falling apart on Tesla heads, funds are falling out of love with him. So now he's going into his villain arc. I've dealt with that. I'm like, damn, I don't see the villain part coming, and now he's kind of leaning into it. But that's usually happens when things are not going as well. Like Michael Jordan's eyes were yellow as hell when the Hornets were losing.
Speaker 2: Mike looks happy as hell now, but he sold it out of that position.
Speaker 4: So I just see that he isn't as calm as he used to be, or even as even in some of the interviews where he was a little bit more punchy, there was still some intellectual equips in there where you got some advice that was like life changing.
Speaker 2: It wasn't. It wasn't.
Speaker 5: There were die a lot more pressures on him today. So don was going to be that was going to be for X the platform from the video standpoint. Obviously he had the situation with CNN and he was fired from there, was going to be at AX This interview doesn't work out, but it was interesting. He went back when they and everything had hit the fan and the news broke out. He was back on CNN talking about it, well place seeing it. They need to views. But Elon did the math Hafa and said you're a fired to be your last one? Did they say higher slow and fire fast? Math got the fire fast part down.
Speaker 2: Come on.
Speaker 1: It's also a thing of I mean, when you don't have ownership you got, you got no choice but to go back to.
Speaker 2: To the the work.
Speaker 1: You feel a worker, You're a worker in life. So when don Lemon shout out to Dawn, but I don't, I don't necessarily know if he wants to have a platform and go back to CNN. But where else is he going to go?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I've learned too, like through watching you guys. I had a conversation with Terray. He's like, even if you do want the spicy, take lead with loving questions and easy questions first there maybe after the fifth one leaning into I can't come out Mike novagrats, do you think that your position and I don't even know you all do this interview like you have to know where you are in a hierarchy, richest man, or you don't have to answer anything.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 4: But from an interview and content perspective, I think he could have asked some better questions, especially with neuralink, that probably would have led him to answer the Trump question later. But you know, it'll be fine. I'm concerned about Tesla stock, though I early am.
Speaker 2: How concerned.
Speaker 4: I really think in terms of performance of car, I think that car BYD is way better in terms of the stock. If it gets down to one eighty thirteen, that would be a great place to buy. But if it breaks to the one forties, one thirties, and probably the first time since I've been looking at TESSAs that I will say that it's.
Speaker 2: Not to buy.
Speaker 5: So let's let's talk BYD. Because the news came out that they would pass Tesla and sales in China. You said it's a better car, not better company though, right.
Speaker 4: Just so we're clearly are you saying no, No, I'm saying better car for rock now for the year, You're not gonna get me.
Speaker 5: I just want to make sure because obviously the EV market Tesla dominates, China is a big market that they want to obviously expand in. But there's other things that come with Tesla outside just the vehicles themselves.
Speaker 2: I mean, even with that.
Speaker 4: But if we're gonna be honest, should Tesla have won from twenty three bucks to four hundred and fourteen bucks and a year and a half.
Speaker 2: We couldn't explain it then and then it split twice? Come on, like there's some engineering going on. I'll say that shot. Do you want to run pistol one for a flat? What you want to do? It's like, come on, like I get it. And the allure of.
Speaker 4: Elon, he's a multiplier in himself. But looking at the stats earlier, they've been in a drawdown. Stock's been dropping for eight hundred and eleven days if you look. And then back to the used car thing. If you bought a car from Tassela that was sixty four thousand two years ago, it is now worth thirty two thousand. Soon, ho gonna be like we drive testas we give them the baby mamas.
Speaker 5: To savage over on the road, sabage trucks hit the road. Superchargers are popping up. I know Rivian is now able to use the superchargers. I know Ford was already signed up this is a market that they can actually see revenue in obviously as they try to figure out the pricing scale for some of their evs.
Speaker 2: So it is all bad for Tesla.
Speaker 4: I would ask, what three bright spots do you see? I think they delivered the truck too late. The truck looks fire saw one yesterday. Amazing, right, But you can't be a luxury discount brand.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: I get shipped for it all the time in terms of my pricing. The thing that they won't mention net margin. Everyone who is competing against me selling nine dollars a month and instill in my picks, They're gone back working at RBS. I would love a Mocha shape, my boy. Okay, but like you have to pick a very clear delineation.
Speaker 2: Are you going to be luxury? Are you going to innovate?
Speaker 4: But it's really hard, Like I'm being honest, it's stressful for me to work on a presentation and present at invest Fest, let alone if I had to run it and stock club and a car company and a neuralink company that can make Caesar from King of the Chimps talk.
Speaker 2: He got a lot of shit on this plate, yo, Like I commend him for it.
Speaker 4: And the thing that's not saying with lebron Elon is too important to the American economy to lose.
Speaker 2: GM smacked Ford.
Speaker 4: Smacked, Like our automotive industry in shambles, Boeing in shambles. And if it wasn't for those government contracts that they end up getting every year, they would be in free fall right now, United shambos spirit gota right.
Speaker 2: We have whole sectors like even.
Speaker 4: Like look at this from investment standpoint, what's happened to biotech the last two years? Space is almost uninvestable, slow motion, it's tough, like media floundering. And that's the crazy because even with that, like we should be the new faces of media, but there's politicking and positioning around that to put that glass cyling that we got to break through. It's like, bro, like come on, shout to Constanat, Shout to the creators of the cooking. But it's like, why doesn't Constannat have a show on NBC? Why don't we have a show on CBS or like what like going back to CNN when I found like y'are getting Skip bayless?
Speaker 2: Oh talk about Fumble of the decade. Whoa whoa.
Speaker 4: You fifty thousand views of the show Wrap it Up, my Boys, split it through South though, go ahead, lay down, say three hell marriage and call it a day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, n decline and viewership.
Speaker 4: We need dramatic innovation, but we need newer faces and newer ideas to come in and want to innovate. True, get your ticket to invest us. I'm hoping it's in Houston. I really yeah, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I go to the building every day.
Speaker 4: Yup, stage, looking good, sound good, Got you and we canadi you what up?
Speaker 1: We got some We got some different because you know that the story of investments I don't think has even really never been properly told us. How many vendors actually won, how many people actually change their life just from being in the building. You know, it's always about the celebrities, and that's important, but there's so much stuff. So we got a lot of things this year that it's focused on impact as far as uh monetary wise, yeah, or the average person, but also just you know, creative experiences. You always got to state, you got to constantly reinvent yourself.
Speaker 2: You can't enervate. Yeah, for your absolutence, it's import.
Speaker 6: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,