Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club. Cowboys This He's Talking Cowboys, screaming live from.
Speaker 2: The Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star in Priscoll.
Speaker 3: Don't take burgers here, pustot tis any paint a touchdown.
Speaker 2: And now your.
Speaker 1: Hosts Isaiah Standback, Patrick Walker, Josh Rodriguez and Kyle Yeomans. Of course, this is a week of giving thanks This is a week of family, This is a week of friends, this is a week of football, and of course we want to wish you, from our Talking Cowboys family in the building, our to our Talking Cowboys family outside of the building, a happy Thanksgiving and a happy Holidays. But before we get into this beautiful Thanksgiving holiday, it is a Wednesday, but it's our last show of the week, which means, of course we're thankful for all of you, but we're especially thankful for uh, say a chest.
Speaker 4: Here here, no seat Josh in there from the top of family Tod if he keeps upside, say you.
Speaker 5: What's a chest?
Speaker 6: It's a single chestesday in the ready to take a Sea Champion City Chiefs.
Speaker 1: On Thanksgiving, Welcome into Talking Cowboys presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company Live from the Star in Frisco, Texas and.
Speaker 2: The s w B. Setrick. Yeah, he is on top of the this morning. We heard that's really to go.
Speaker 1: We've got our whole cast and crew ready to go to rock today with Patrick Nosey, Walker, Josh Rodriguez, Hi, Isaiah stand back. Hello, Chris Beam in the back. I'm Kyle Yeoman's glad you're with.
Speaker 7: Us, Saketi Beam. This is a great shot.
Speaker 2: It looks really good.
Speaker 7: Lo's great.
Speaker 2: You lean into it, just like lean, Oh there it is. That's even better.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 2: One. That was good.
Speaker 7: Just yeah, Max Headroom, I'm gonna do the whole show like this.
Speaker 1: It's a popcorn ready coming up in the second segment, by the way, that.
Speaker 2: Looks like go ahead, what what was that? He just oh, this is the type of show we're having.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he changed it.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say it, but then he changed it, so there's no point.
Speaker 1: To be saying, Okay, wow, man coy Isaiah's us again, right, he puts it back. Glad, glad you're with us. Of course, Cowboys taking on the Chiefs tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Three thirties a time. That is tomorrow. It is tomorrow. What else is tomorrow? Thanksgiving? That's right? Yeah, you're making your smoked mac and cheese again. Okay, sweet, you're bringing some of the studio.
Speaker 7: Right, and then you're gonna celebrate a Black Friday after that?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: You know that's racist.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I just mean Isaiah likes a good deal.
Speaker 10: He loves an electronics store. He loves getting new MP three Players's there up here.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what I did. Okay.
Speaker 9: I went out and I got my kids there there Christmas presents already. I've been ahead of the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got my kids a Christmas press.
Speaker 7: That's why I asked. All right, I'm not gonna say you.
Speaker 2: The story because they're not a sponsor.
Speaker 9: But I went and I purchased them some items, and then that store had a nerve to go ahead and drop the price.
Speaker 2: What you know what I mean, right afterward after I purchased it.
Speaker 7: You did finish your shopping before Black Friday?
Speaker 2: Absolutely made what I did, made price match.
Speaker 9: I went back in there, I said, excuse me, your buddy, old pal, I purchased this here two days ago.
Speaker 2: I need my price difference voice. Look, it's just the same model. I said, yes, it does.
Speaker 9: They said, oh, here goes the difference. We're putting this money back on your card. I said, dog on the right you are. But I walked out. You know what I saw yesterday? They dropped another five dollars. I'm making another trip. Could be right back there. Isaiah's gonna pay more and told than look like a ball America give you.
Speaker 2: I saw drop. Really, I'll be right back.
Speaker 5: Isaiah likes a good sale.
Speaker 7: He loves to say lunch shops like Isaiah stand back.
Speaker 1: There's there's those people in your life that you just know they always have a guy for something. Isaiah is that guy where it's like, if I'm looking to buy a new lawnmower, I don't even know what the heck a new lawnmower, which is something I do want for Christmas.
Speaker 2: By the way, Lorena, I'm gonna go to isa and I'm gonna be like, you have a lawnmower? Guy? I got a guy.
Speaker 7: And Isaiah will go out of his way for a deal.
Speaker 10: I think he met somebody in wax Attatchie for a gaming system.
Speaker 7: He went to the wax.
Speaker 2: You're right, you're right absolutely to make it happy.
Speaker 11: One hundred and fifty dollars to save one hundred and fifty That's why I drive a lectric.
Speaker 1: Yeah there, you take all that charge down the watch to actually and make it happen.
Speaker 2: The wax charge the lots.
Speaker 5: He gets down there, has to charge.
Speaker 1: That's what they call it, Kyle, it's waks, this.
Speaker 2: Little elm on oh, we call it the elm. Guys, we have to check on Kyle. Are you okay? We'll talk about it in the college, all right, Oh no, oh yeah, all right, Well we're here for you.
Speaker 5: We'll talk.
Speaker 2: It's a safe place, all right. Yeah, let's get in, Let's get into some news and notes, and we'll talk about it. Can we just skip the football this week?
Speaker 9: No, we won't talk about you don't want to, but no, before this episode is over, I'm going to roll over my h my civil war that I started on Twitter thought giving battle.
Speaker 2: With people on Twitter. Do for food?
Speaker 7: Oh come on?
Speaker 2: You know? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, all right, fun fact, fun fact, and for disclosure, for disclosure, I sit no C no c sits on the first level of the press box. Okay, whenever we're at the game, I said, at the second level of the press box. I can't look to the field without looking at the back of the head, and no ce right, and no sea has a thousand things going. He got a cell phone, he got Twitter, he got stories. He's writing stories at the same time, like real time. Right, he had like seventeen different windows up on one like thirteen inch screen.
Speaker 2: Right, it's pretty impressive. Right, he knows all the shortcuts.
Speaker 9: So I literally I am sitting out with Barry Church and Kyle sitting on the other side of me, and I started timing how fast he was responding on Twitter, firing off, Listen, listen. The longest duration that he went was a minute and a half. At one point in time, it was every twenty seconds. I said, what does he say? He snaps the ball his hands underneath.
Speaker 2: The like, what does it saying?
Speaker 9: This is all while I'm tracking, listening, watching broadcasts, starting starting writing the artists, running artist and everything add works to his advantage in the game days.
Speaker 2: You know, thank you for putting it up.
Speaker 9: It's a power if you will there you people understand like what my game day situation looks like it actually is.
Speaker 2: Family. Yeah, I'll see you this weekend.
Speaker 9: For those of you, Hi, Mama Walker that like to text me during games. I want you to listen to what Isaiah is saying that I'm doing during.
Speaker 2: Games, Like, if you could just you just understand, I'll record it next time. I'm pretty already impressive. I do agree with you.
Speaker 1: Like I'll I'll get home from a game because usually I'm like decompressing and thinking it back or even listening to it back or whatever in the.
Speaker 2: Car on the ride home.
Speaker 1: So I'll get home and I'll have seventy eight text messages and they'll be from people talking about the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, you know, I'm not gonna respond. I'm locked in.
Speaker 7: Idea one is like what happened?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh I get those? What do you what do you mean? Watch talking cowboys? Get those?
Speaker 9: Like George Pickens made the player? I had twenty texts ding ding ding ding? Did you see that? Did I see he dropped the ball going across the middle. You need to say, I don't need to do it. Damn what I'm doing. But no, I.
Speaker 2: Don't need to do it. But yeah, no it gets intense. Man.
Speaker 9: When I lock in, I lock in. And that's that's pretty much that. So yeah, I'll started Thanksgiving Civil War. Later in the episode Football football football, Let's talk about some some good news for the Cowboys news and notes. Injury report came out yesterday, the second injury report. Cowboys were without during the walkthrough on Missing My Day's Monday, Yeah, Monday's walk through, Cowboys were without Tyler Guy and Kayln Carson, Osa, Digie Zua, George Pickens, Cavante Turpin. Okay, everyone in return to practice yesterday, with the exception of Tyler Gouty, in which we expect will not play anyway because of the ankle injury this Thursday. But Kaitln Carson he was back in a limited capacity. Ohso, Diggi Zula he was back. George Pickens Ding Ding Ding he was back. Cavante Turpin he was back. Those are the only changes, so no one was downgraded yesterday. Everyone was upgraded, with the exception of Tyler Guy who continues to nurse that knee of excuse me that ankle injury.
Speaker 2: Flipping to the chiefs side.
Speaker 9: Of the equation, the one that you really need to keep an eye on here is Tray Smith offensive lineman. Tray Smith has still not participated in practice this week, so that's not to say he's been ruled out already, but it's not looking good.
Speaker 2: That's a pro bowler.
Speaker 9: That's a pro Bowl And I'm going to tell you when we get the lap coat, I'm going to tell you why if he can't play, why that's so huge for Kareem Hunts specifically that even if the checks coming, Without going into depth, he was the only offensive lineman that stuck out to me when I was watching film, the only wow. Like I was watching their old line as a union and individually, and I'm like, that, dude's a problem. Like literally, that's the right that's the only person that like has that dog mentality on their offensive line. And to hear that he's not going un sortunately for him, but a good chance he's not going to play.
Speaker 2: Let's just put it there.
Speaker 9: So Tyler got in likely not playing, go ahead and strike through his name, Traceman go aheading, probably strike through his name as well. But as it stands, cowboys other than talent got in there. Everyone's trending in the right direction and ready for the second game in four days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, positive news, that is positive. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I do want to get into lap Co because I want to save time forget you today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I want to I want to get into Pickhams. But yeah, do it bring me in Beamer? Yes, science, all right, we're sitting here talking about Trey Smith.
Speaker 9: So yesterday I was watching film Coats, you're doing what chiefs.
Speaker 2: I was watching film. He doesn't have to point it out every time they know they hear we need to have a film off.
Speaker 9: Well, even even if we don't point it out, it's still a part of the segue to a film office. Crazy, still a segue to the next point. You got a segue to the point.
Speaker 2: So the pointing derailing your segue. Keep saying.
Speaker 12: Know how to get into it, exactly how to get into the next So Kareem Hunt looking at him on film yesterday one thing because I know a lot of people were saying, well, Kareem Hunt, Kareem Hunts, he gets he's getting up there.
Speaker 9: As far as his career years concerned. Kareem Hunt still has vision. His vision is is elite. His vision is still elite. Uh, and he's still has a good enough change of direction combined with that vision wherein he can create a lane for himself when the lane isn't there. Yes, I saw where the lanes were not there against the Coats and immediately he pops out to the open area. And if not for the exceptional tackling of the Coats, and I say this again, and I say this for a reason, the Coats linebackers were exceptional at.
Speaker 2: Bringing Kareem Hunt.
Speaker 9: Really yeah, because if not for I counted four or five of those tackles where they just sold out to get him down, right, just sold out, get him on his ankles, whatever. If they don't do that, if they don't wrap him up, he might have one hundred and sixty yard game against the Coats. Tackling will matter in this game. Okay, I believe the Cowboys defensive line will win upfront more often than not, but winning up front is not going to be enough against a guy like Kareem Hunt because of the vision, they'd likely check go back. I think he'll have a little bit of Russ. I'm going to focus on Kareem Hunt, but.
Speaker 1: It'll probably still be Hunt as the featured back in terms of carries. But you're gonna see Pacheco on those early downs. You're gonna see I'm on first and second down. Then you'll see Hunt kind of mixed in there when it's second down, third down and then we'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: Yep, now here's go ahead.
Speaker 7: Do you think the D line is buckled up?
Speaker 2: I think I don't want to see it.
Speaker 9: I will say this the tray Smith variable. This is all going to the Tray Smith variable. Okay, Kareem Hunt was averaging was to see. This is prediction stance stats. Hunt generated a career high one hundred and three yards after contact. Get him down the first time. Do not let him break that first tackle because that's where most of his stuff comes from. But once tray Smith left the game, here's here is splits. He gained fifty yards on eleven carries. That's four and a half yards per carry when tray Smith was in the game, sixty four percent success rate. Once tray Smith left with injury, that dropped to two point eight yards per carry. Tray Smith not being in the down yet, Tray Smith not being in the game is a massive law, especially when you're going up against Quinn Williams. Go ahead and smile, Isaiah and Josh Quinn Williams and Kenny Clark and OsO Odiggy Zooa and Solomon Thomas. Those guys are going to get after it. That is fantastic to know that you number one have a rushing attack or rushing defense that over the last two weeks, Ashton gent T and Saquon Barkley both bottle up and shut completely down twenty two yards for Saquon last year, the last month, the last week, last week. And then now you have Kareem Hunt coming in here with a banged up offensive line that doesn't have.
Speaker 2: A pro bowler in front of him.
Speaker 9: So again, the biggest thing is those guys the horses are going to win up for Yeah, I'm really looking at Logan Wilson, Demarveon Overshown, Shamar Merris. Those the linebackers here have to make sure they get Kareem down. I'm looking at the corners. Okay, I think that they're going to try to run the ball, but I think that they understand that they're up against the wall per se. Like the analogy I used yesterday, the same game plan that I feel that the Cowboys need to exit, the Kansas City Chiefs will most likely execute, especially if we continue to play eight yards off.
Speaker 2: They will they they'll take it all, they will take.
Speaker 9: They will run fifteen screens like seriously, and they will throw it at the line of scrimmage all day long and they just get seven eight yards, you know, just just and they'll just take it.
Speaker 1: Especially with Rice. You've got the middle of the field with Kelsey. I mean, they still can do all of this.
Speaker 2: Listen, if you're going to pick a playbook offensively on mad and this is it, would you like a Rice lab coat tidbit? Yes? Please?
Speaker 9: Because I had like three or four tibbits for lap This is the first homecoming, right, Yeah. I chose Kareem Hunt because we were talking about tracement, so I chose that Seguay. Yeah, corners, Okay, were she Rice against the Colts. I'm going to say this slowly because I want ebri Flus to hear me out. He caught seven of his eight targets for one hundred and twenty two yards in zone coverage. Might be a day to get up in press them versus man trash.
Speaker 2: Whoa, We're going right back to the Vegas Raiders you I thought it was.
Speaker 9: I'm talking about Kansas City Chiefs receivers in zone They're freaking amazing. They understand zone fast on they're fast, they understand coverage. They know or all the holes in the coverage are at If you play zone but versus man, trash, I'll throw you on here, Rashi rice versus man one catch nineteen yards on four targets, on four targets, four targets.
Speaker 2: That's that's the important.
Speaker 5: There is zero.
Speaker 2: Separation when they're playing man versus versus man.
Speaker 7: Like, gotta get up in his face.
Speaker 9: Get up all of them, face, all of them, kaylin darn savone.
Speaker 2: Get up in his face. I'm like, this is a game, Like, I'm okay with that.
Speaker 9: Ready, getting too holding calls, get to I'm okay with two holding calls. I know you're gonna hate it. People are gonna you're crazy. Get to holding calls. Behold the whole game.
Speaker 2: Mhm, Yeah, you're not. They're not gonna. They're gonna call every every hale tell that line. Yeah, they're not gonna. They're not gonna. I would much rather you get up there.
Speaker 9: To the line of scrimmage and put hands on these guys and assault them, disrespect them, make them send a dog on cease and desist, because if you give them space, this.
Speaker 2: Team will destroy you.
Speaker 9: Like it will be the most discouraging thing in the world, because this will be the most the longest drives you've ever seen in your life, and they just work their way down and then they will score.
Speaker 2: It's not a get down there at all. Let's kick a field goal.
Speaker 9: This is Andy Reid, Like, let's put some respect on this is Andy reidotball apps.
Speaker 2: So freaking lotely you don't want to get the shootout? You do not, And they.
Speaker 9: Underst like they're he's so creative, Like you watch this film and I'm like, bro, like, how's he even coming up with these concepts? Like these concepts and they're changing by week. This isn't like, Okay, let's rinse and repeat. Let's run the same places that we ran last week from a different formation and different personnel. Let's make it look different and really simple. This is totally different game plan, y'all, Like like.
Speaker 1: They pride themselves on changing their playbook. If you go back and you watch the documentary series The King The Red Kingdom I think is what it's called on the ESPN or whatever it is, and then Quarterback on Netflix, those two different documentaries, there are segments in both of those where it's Andy Reid and Patrick Mahomes game planning brand new plays in the middle of a game week just like throwing it out. And I know most teams do that, but for the fact of them to put You're right.
Speaker 2: Most teams. Some teams do that. They'll sprinkle it in. They'll sprinkle it in.
Speaker 1: They make it a point to completely up in their playbook from one week to the next.
Speaker 2: And that's part of what makes them special.
Speaker 9: It's it's pretty like I'm just telling you, like, I'm not saying that you can't play zone. What I'm telling you is you can't play zone and play off like you've been doing. You will hate it. We will hate it. Our family will hate it. All Cowboys Nation will hate it. You can't do it. Like, like, just just be with me on this one. Please get up to the line of scrimmage. I don't care I play eighty percent, man. I don't care that they know us.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 2: I don't care that they're going to try to do reb routes.
Speaker 9: Communicate, stay on these eyes hip pocket be lin in their pocket. But do not give them space and separation because every single person that's on the field will get the ball. It's not a let's get at the Travis on this one. Let's get it to Exavier on this one, Oh Pacheck goes back all these every person who is a skilled player will touch the ball if you play off garbage.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. All right, let's take our first break.
Speaker 1: When we come back, we got a quick college football minute and we're gonna get into some Get your popcorn ready with Josh Rodriguez.
Speaker 2: I can't wait for this segment. It's going to be a fantastic one.
Speaker 1: On the other side of the break, more to com with more talking cowboys after this.
Speaker 8: Every day begins with a promise, a promise to work hard and to build the future. That's why we're here providing the tools, expertise and John Deere equipment you have relied on for generations to help you get the job done right.
Speaker 5: We're with you.
Speaker 8: That's our promise to you, because no matter of the project or the challenge you're facing.
Speaker 2: Where ready you? Why are you noted?
Speaker 1: If you're looking for fresh American roasted coffee that gives back, you need to head to your local grocery store and pick up a bag of Black Rifle coffee. That's right, America's coffee is now available in the coffee aisle of a grocery store near you. Black Rifle Coffee Company is veteran founded with a mission to give back to those brave men and women who have served our nation. Every bag box or can you purchase help support that mission. Head to your local grocery store and roast yourself some Black Rifle coffee today.
Speaker 2: I'm home.
Speaker 13: Hey, Mom, before you ask, I've done my homework and the dishwashers unloading.
Speaker 2: Nice. Hey, can you ahn? Yes, I've got the finale ready to play. Here's your wine? Wow? Isn't it nice not having to ask? We think so.
Speaker 3: That's why if there's a network interruption at and T will proactively credit you for a full day of service guarantee credit for fiber downtime lasting twenty minutes or more, or for wireless downtime lasting sixty minutes and more caused by a single incident PAC ten of more tours. Strictions exclusion apply att dot com slash guarantee for details.
Speaker 5: How's it going.
Speaker 2: You see that Cowboys game? Oh? I watched. I've been seeing some good things totally.
Speaker 13: They have some talent, You have some great talent, and they got some fight hoping this is the year me too. Oh, I'm Cody. By the way, I'm Travis. Nice to meet you. Travis. Go Cowboys Go.
Speaker 9: Cowboys make a new friend based solely on their shirt choice.
Speaker 2: What would you like the power to do?
Speaker 9: Bank of America the official bank of the Dallas Cowboys, Copyright twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Bank of America Corporation.
Speaker 1: To Talking Cowboys Back, You're on Talking Cowboys presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company.
Speaker 2: Hear from the Star and Friskill.
Speaker 1: Be sure to wear your Cowboys gear to a Black Rifle Coffee store, just like with Josh has On. Just like what I have on now get ten percent off ooh, your entire what do you have tasties?
Speaker 2: What do you have on there?
Speaker 5: Pat?
Speaker 2: Pat tell the audio listeners what you have on here? Because it's time for our coach. All right, Well.
Speaker 9: I am wearing some commemorative memorabilia from one of the Dog's recent national championship runs. So that's definitely a thing, and we're trying to have another one here this season. But in order to do so, we got to get ourselves into the SEC Championship, and in order to do that, we got to make sure we run through those Georgia Tech yellow jackets. One of your Thomas I see you. You were ducking the smoke yesterday. Oh it's okay. You can't smoke and duck the smoke forever, clean, old fashioned hate. It's time for that Friday in Atlanta. My dogs against those bumblebees. Tunker down, Harry Dogs.
Speaker 2: I love it. That game went to like what eighteen overtimes lash? Oh my god? Again?
Speaker 9: Was I lost ten years of my life on that game? And the Harry Dogs? None of that chillunk?
Speaker 1: The uh starting quarterback for U for Georgia Tech, Haynes King is from Longview.
Speaker 2: I did not know. He's a long View lobo, not a littlebow. You're gonna make him run all the way back home? All right, Isaiah? What is Washington doing this week? What's what's you dubbed doing? Damn? Why are you looking? Why are you looking at me like that? Damn? You're playing? What the Ducks Oregon? Huh?
Speaker 1: The Oregon Ducks, the number six team in the country.
Speaker 2: Hey, you beat it. You beat a U c l A team last week, though, Oh you all gonna fair? You think you beat U c l A pretty good? The Ducks against the Ducks? How how you feel like you're gonna play?
Speaker 9: This is the koyst of the koise, as coined by the fantomly, it's.
Speaker 2: Like a coy pond with a duck in it.
Speaker 1: The ducks there you So there's just the Washington Uses.
Speaker 2: And Isaiah's even wearing his green today for the speaking of green an accident. I don't want it. Yeah, let's talk about your team.
Speaker 7: How mean is that?
Speaker 5: How you mean?
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, they're still pretty damn mean because they've got Temple this week. If they win, they're in the American Conference champion game. If they win that game, which is most likely going to be in New Orleans against Tulane, the North Texas might play in the college football playoffs.
Speaker 2: So all of that is great.
Speaker 1: It might be against Georgia as the five to twelve seed matchup, which means we would we like.
Speaker 7: That's gonna be a talking Cowboys through.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you guys would be so annoyed.
Speaker 7: With that'll be a whole college football show.
Speaker 2: It would be an entire thing. I have a question.
Speaker 9: Go ahead and ask the question, how comfortent are you in your team next year?
Speaker 2: Next year? Not so confident? Why wait for you to Yeah? Because the news came out yesterday.
Speaker 1: According to Pete Family of ESPN that Eric Morris has accepted the job at Oklahoma State.
Speaker 2: I am happy, So let me just be very just taking a trip up the thirty five, up thirty five, going to still Water, a little bit over to the right. Yep, that's how I felt yesterday.
Speaker 1: That's how it felt because you have all this momentum, you have all this possibility, and then it just falls off a cliff.
Speaker 2: Now, but you knew he was a staying. You knew he wasn't gonna stay. It's a part of being a group of five school that has any level of success in today's college athletics. However, I am very happy for Eric Morris.
Speaker 1: I love Eric. He's been great with me. We've had a great relationship since he arrived three years ago. I'm super happy for him and his family and everybody involved, and even Oklahoma State. I have friends up at Oklahoma State. I'm happy for them. However, I just don't want the momentum to die right now. I don't want this all to take what you've had in front of you, because everything is still in front of you.
Speaker 2: You win two games, you're likely in the college football playoffs.
Speaker 1: I just want you to finish strong, and he's gonna finish and coach the year. So he's with the team, he's with the program, and a lot of those guys are looking at this as an opportunity because they'll look at it and say, I have a chance to go get a bag. Yeah, so why not go all out in these next two games and go and play some football. So I still think North Texas and I'm still cheering for North Texas across the board. If you're a fan of the Me and Green, I urge you to continue to support their team because I know you're upset. I know you're you're down because of the news, But don't punish the organization and the institution for something that's completely out of your control. Because there was nothing they could have done to keep him around. What they can do is control the next two games and go out and win.
Speaker 9: If I'm an underclassman there, bro, I'm bawling because I'm trying to get over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying. I'm trying to be in that transfer. See. But that's that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's two more opportunities to ball out and maybe Eric even brings you with you and you've got an automatic p force.
Speaker 2: And bringing his officeive coordinator with him. He is the offensive. I mean he's there. I mean like college.
Speaker 9: So the other dude you talking about, we're talking me and Green now yeah, hold on.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get in system. Get your popcorn already, Josh, what do we got today? Beam? Hit me, get your popcorn right now.
Speaker 10: It's a bold prediction segment with a cinematic theme, as everybody knows, and because there are too many movies to choose from, each of you.
Speaker 7: Only gets one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I saw that. Guys.
Speaker 10: What are some of the best I figured it's Thanksgiving, we have to do some food movies, right, Okay, so what are some of the best food themed movies of all?
Speaker 2: Oh? The Clumps, Sausage Party? Not a professor? All right, No, you're kind of not wrong. Yeah, no, it's funny, but as.
Speaker 7: American pie, I was thinking of a few.
Speaker 2: Breakfast Club Big Night.
Speaker 10: If you guys haven't seen that one, check it out, Stanley two Cheat, it's amazing, Tom Popo, It's like a Western about ram and it's amazing.
Speaker 7: Check it out anyways.
Speaker 10: How about Eat Pray Love? No, that's no, it's not Shoddy's new tattoo. It's a Julia Roberts classic that your significant other loves because it's a great movie.
Speaker 7: But I give you Number one.
Speaker 2: Eat Prey Shove.
Speaker 10: Okay, we all leaving Javante, but does the Cowboys coaching staff. We're getting inside the fire yard line and instead of stuffing, they're going.
Speaker 7: For the dress.
Speaker 2: Sure ducking.
Speaker 10: That all changes Thursday afternoon because Davante's hungering. He is going back for seconds. The stat prediction is Javantes scores two red zone touchdowns.
Speaker 2: I like it. I like it. That was poetic, by the way, all of that in there was fantastic stuff and versus dressing.
Speaker 7: What I got more for you.
Speaker 1: I also don't believe that the Brian Schottenheimer tattoo line didn't get enough love that one.
Speaker 7: That's good, thank you.
Speaker 2: I like that one, Yeah, exactly, I caught it.
Speaker 10: Number two Kansas City Chef. It's no secret it ain't kitchen confidential. How good Patrick Mahomes is and he assue chef to his counterpart and head coach, Andy Reid. They're not quite the three Michelin star establishment they used to be at six and five.
Speaker 7: But they should be respected.
Speaker 10: You can't just walk into their kitchen, especially with a defense that has struggled this season at times, the only thing they'll be burning is your secondary mm. The stat prediction is Mahomes throws for three hundred and fifty plush for the second week in a row. Believe me, you don't want Mahomes to reach his boiling point. Have him out there being.
Speaker 7: Like, I'm here, I'm here, I'm here.
Speaker 10: And finally we all know who's in Dak's helmet serving up a four course meal.
Speaker 7: How about shot a two week.
Speaker 2: My wife would have killed me if.
Speaker 10: The coach is ready to prove that anyone can cook, even against Steve Spagnulo. And it ain't turduckin for Thanksgiving? It ain't What else do you have?
Speaker 7: Salmon? It ain't turkey, it ain't cam How about a forty burger?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 7: On Thanksgiving? Hey, the Cowboys score forty points.
Speaker 2: Wow Giving.
Speaker 10: Whether it's feast or famine, win or lose, it's Thanksgiving in it's Cowboys football. So get comfy, grab a plate, and get your popcorn ready because it's going to be a show.
Speaker 1: Hold on, sir, Thank you, sir. That might have been your strongest presentation yet, you know, and.
Speaker 10: That was this one that was like eleventh hour. I was like, I finally had all the ideas this morning.
Speaker 2: Can you run through the names just for fun one more time? All right?
Speaker 7: So you got to eat, pray shove.
Speaker 1: Okay, I need two rushing touchdowns by Javonte William absolutely Kennes City Chef and that's Patrick Mahomes three hundred and fifty yards and then shot a tooy shot at toyes.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 7: Thenly, let us know which movie you're watching, and.
Speaker 2: You know which one I'm buying a ticket to. Who is that? Please the shove, Eat pray, shove, the shove, yep. I believe in Gavan.
Speaker 9: I need him to get back rolling again. It's gonna be very difficult, but I need him to get back rolling again.
Speaker 2: To the edges. Yes, to the edges. Yeah, in the middle. You don't want to attack christ straight, not any of the teeth of the defense.
Speaker 9: So I too, show purchase eight tickets to the shove party show yep.
Speaker 2: Okay, because I too believe in Javante.
Speaker 9: But unlike Isaiah, unlike Isaiya, although I do think you you better attack the edges better. Absolutely, I will say, once you establish attacking the edges, go ahead and run that thing up up that dirty middle, up to shoot up that dirty middle.
Speaker 2: Shove it up the middle, right up that dirty.
Speaker 7: Miss stuffing, not dressing.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be anal about it. I'm just saying, stuff it right up.
Speaker 1: The Noah on here gets my my comments of the day. It says perfect mahomes impression. I thought he entered the room right here, right here, I'm him.
Speaker 2: I am here.
Speaker 1: Ah Man, this is locker room bulletin board material.
Speaker 2: Uh, you're not playing what I would.
Speaker 1: I think we're all gonna get some popcorn and we're gonna sit in the same movie theater. We're gonna we're gonna all go see eat prey shove yeah together because I'm right there with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ticket.
Speaker 7: I think it's two recliner buddy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, let's have those seat warmers and everything. You just lean on back. You shove it to the edge, you shove it up to the middle, to the edge. Yeah, you get that outside the.
Speaker 1: Two touchdowns in the red zone. But I bet I bet one of them's up the middle. I bet you one of them's straight down the middle. The big thing here, I do think if I were to choose another one.
Speaker 2: I don't think Patrick Mahomes is getting three fifty.
Speaker 1: So if there was a Mattinee ticket available, and I'm not buying another ticket, I'm buying the Javonte Williams and the Prey shove, I would say it be shot at tooy.
Speaker 2: I think there's.
Speaker 1: It's more likely Dallas puts up a forty burger against this Kansas City defense than Patrick Mahomes getting through.
Speaker 10: Pat Mahomes, I'm only thrown for over three fifty in one game, and that was with overtime, So he's not really That's.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying that I don't think he's having the same year that he would normally have. I know it's Patrick Mahomes, and I know he's capable of a number of different things, but that's just not what they're doing. They're doing what Isaiah was talking about, their methodically working down the field. They're not hitting for those big chunk plays if he once did in the past.
Speaker 9: If Dallas runs the same defense they've been running in the secondary, he will throw for three to fifty. If you take away the run like I anticipate them doing, he will throw for three fifty.
Speaker 2: Go to man.
Speaker 9: And I'll tell you what because we have to point this out. And there's an article on the dot com dot com coming at some point today on this U. This is the Battle of Tyler, Texas. It's the bell of East Texas, the bell of the nine oh three. This is the battle of Patrick Mahomes versus the Marvey on Overshow we spoke to Demo yesterday about.
Speaker 2: It Tyler suburbs by the way White House are or not Tyler. That's fair. So let's just say the little credit here. Let's Beast Texas. Let's it's between the time.
Speaker 9: But I think that's just so dope, man, because Demo, let us know yesterday, just a funny little story as far as like how life works, you know, how crazy life can be. Demo in elementary school and at that time and still to this date, but at that particular time, Mahomes was in high school. So Mahomes and his high school teammates they were kind of going through the elementary schools around the area and just speaking life into these young boys and these young girls. And Demo was one of the elementary one of the grade school kids looking up to looking up at into Patrick Mahomes at that time, years and years ago, and he said, at that time it became one of his biggest dreams to either play with Patrick mahone or to play against Patrick Mahomes. So this Thanksgiving will be the first time that he actually gets to achieve that particular dream. And he was asked, which is funny you made the voice? He said, is Mahomes's voice in his head? He was like, no, he's not in my head, but he's like, my voice is going to be in his because I'm going to be chasing him around all day. So it's going to be fun, man, It's going to be fun. We talk about Mahomes and his ability to improvise. Is he the fastest quarterback out there? No, but he's one of the most widely, He's just it's the way he can escape the pocket, keep his eyes downfield.
Speaker 2: It keeps to the very last second.
Speaker 9: It keeps cornerbacks guessing should I crashed down or should I stay in coverage? And either one can beat the wrong decision when you're going against Patrick Mahomes. But one of the ways you do that as far as containing him is you have a super athletic, super speedy, super quick linebacker who just happens to be also from East Texas and has that extra motivation because Demo did say he said everybody's going back home is going to be watching. They've had this date circled on their calendars in East Texas ever since the schedule popped up, so south south to East Texas. This is gonna be a full one for them in both the rust.
Speaker 2: He's set up.
Speaker 1: A lot of the oheay uh there. He's set up a lot of pressure on himself to have a big day though for Demarvin Overshown, because you remember back when the schedule did come out and he posted it on his Instagram, he said, I'll definitely be back for this benchmark, and that was the benchmark. Now he's been back for two games, so now the ramp up is starting to come to a close.
Speaker 2: Is it done yet? Probably not.
Speaker 1: It's going to take a little bit of the time coming off of that type of injury. It looks prett damn good, but for ramping up exactly.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 1: I think if he were to have a breakout game and go back to back years with Thanksgiving being just an unbelievable performance.
Speaker 2: It'll be so fun.
Speaker 1: It'll be it'll be that whole building will be on its feet.
Speaker 2: It'll be really cool. Don't let me cook.
Speaker 10: That's it's gonna be. Patrick Mahomes on the sideline. Don't let them cook.
Speaker 2: Man, don't want no, seriously, don't don't let them cook. Not shot a tooey. All right. When we come back, it's time for our Pickham segment. You can be a part of the segment.
Speaker 1: Eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven.
Speaker 2: Give us a call, right job, Isaiah will wait to bounce back. Ye drops yesterday. I did want to stay consistent. Give us a call.
Speaker 1: Be a part of our Pickham segment when we come back with more talking cowboys after this. If you're looking for fresh American roasted coffee that gives back, you need to head to your local grocery store and pick up a bag of Black Rifle Coffee. That's right, America's coffee is now available in the coffee aisle of a grocery store near you. Back Rifle Coffee Company is veteran founded with a mission to give back to those brave men and women who have served our nation. Every bag box or can you purchase help support that mission, Head to your local grocery store and roast yourself some black Rifle coffee today.
Speaker 14: If you shout how about them Cowboys, you have that undeniable passion that's the heart of Cowboys Nation. And if you like to drink Doctor Pepper, you love the unique blend of its twenty three flavors. Together, you're one of a kind fandom paired with the one of a kind taste of a delicious ice cold Doctor Pepper is the game day lineup that can't be beat better. Yet, gather your Cowboys and Doctor Pepper fan friends to watch the next game and crack open a delicious ice cold Doctor Pepper for everyone.
Speaker 7: The wins will be even tastier. It's a pepper thing.
Speaker 1: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black, and right now Cowboys fans could get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order, plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping.
Speaker 2: The Jack Life Back Playmaker is four of.
Speaker 1: Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy with ball. Make a play for the Playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash.
Speaker 2: Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 1: That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code cowboys VIP.
Speaker 13: I'm home, Hey, mom, before you ask, I've done my homework and the dishwashers unloading.
Speaker 2: Nice? Hey, can you he hon?
Speaker 5: Yes, I've got the finale ready to play.
Speaker 2: Here's your wine. Wow? Isn't it nice not having to ask? We think so.
Speaker 3: That's why if there's a network interruption, at and T will proactively credit you for a full day of service guarantee credit for fiber downtime lasting twenty minutes or more, or for wireless downtime lasting sixty minutes and more caused by a single incident impact in ten more towers. The strictions and exclusions apply att dot com slash guarantee for details.
Speaker 1: To Talking Cowboys Back, You're on Talking Cowboys. It has I say it with your chest. Wednesday, the final show, going into the Thanksgiving matchup of the Week with Patrick Noci Walker, Josh Rodriguez, Isaiah stand back. I'm Chris Beem. It's time for our pick. I'm Kyle Yeoman. I'm Kyle Yeomans. It is time for our Pickham segment, which means it's time for Beamer's bulletin.
Speaker 11: Beamer, what's going on. We're gonna make this real quick. Josh, you went undefeated last week. Congratulations in the history of the show to do that now this year.
Speaker 5: Isaiah did a couple weeks ago.
Speaker 2: That's impressive.
Speaker 11: Okay, so now you're in second place, Josh, Isaiah is still in first. Kyle Patrick, you guys need to hurry up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we do need to hurry up, don't we. All right, Thank you, Beamer bulletin. Appreciate you as always.
Speaker 1: Abe in Las Vegas is our caller today.
Speaker 2: Abe in Las Vegas. What's going on?
Speaker 15: Man, how's you going, guys? Good morning, a happierly Thanksgiving? So you tell you guys there.
Speaker 2: Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.
Speaker 1: We've got six games, five non Cowboys, one Cowboys game.
Speaker 2: These are the closest point spreads of the week, according to the Vegas Odds. So Abe should have a little.
Speaker 1: Bit of a an advantage there.
Speaker 2: He's got a home home turf here on this one.
Speaker 1: We'll let you start here, Abe, Packers at Lions the other Thanksgiving matchup?
Speaker 2: Who you got.
Speaker 15: I'm actually thinking that Jared Cobb bounces back in this game and the Lions beat them.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're taking the Lions, Pat, Hmmm, it's a tough one.
Speaker 2: This is a tough one. I'm going to go with.
Speaker 9: The Lions because I want I don't want the Lions to lose before they play the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Okay, here you go.
Speaker 1: I actually think the Lions will win because they're trying to work their way back into playoff position.
Speaker 2: Give me the Detroit Lions to get the dub at home.
Speaker 10: They lost their first matchup against the Packers. But I gotta go. I gotta lose my mind to Detroit Rock City Lions Packers.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you saved the game. That's that's a good one. Texans at Colts. Both teams coming in different directions right now. You've got Texans coming off a big win, Colts coming off of that that comfort behind.
Speaker 2: Lost to the Chiefs. Josh Colts, I'm gonna take the Colts to bounce back too. I'm gonna go with the Texans. And the Texans they.
Speaker 9: Are really good and Texans defense is nasty, but so is the Colts defense.
Speaker 2: And the Coats are at home.
Speaker 9: If this game was in Houston, I picked Houston, but I'm taking Coats at home.
Speaker 15: Okay, I'm gonna take the Colts.
Speaker 7: Love congratulations Houston.
Speaker 2: Yeah, big win? Uh?
Speaker 1: Falcons at Jets, Isaiah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well who you got?
Speaker 7: Who's that game going to be?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: No, describe the game.
Speaker 9: Describe it as is compost Yeah there you go.
Speaker 2: Abe, he got it. Biodegradable, biodegradable. So you said dirty birds, So Falcons? Abe, who you got.
Speaker 15: I'm gonna kick the Falcons like Jon Robinson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna take just the playmakers. The Falcons have more playmakers than the Jets. Give me Atlanta, New York taking the.
Speaker 9: Jets, crazy man, this is awful. Yeah, I'm taking bj on you new Falcons.
Speaker 1: Cardinals, act Buccaneers. Buccaneers probably without Baker Mayfield.
Speaker 2: Yes, a little bit of time. So I'm gonna take the Codinals.
Speaker 1: You didn't say not actually, because the Cardinals still not very good. But the Buccaneers are so banged up right now they have they're missing like their top four or five players.
Speaker 2: So give me the Cardinals to get it done.
Speaker 10: I'll take the fighting Walter nolanss Okay.
Speaker 2: No Bucky, no Baker. I'm still rolling with them. No, Mike Evans. Mike Evans, dude, I'm still running with him.
Speaker 7: Book us out there.
Speaker 9: He is out there, you baby, Yeah, it's it's just Buccaneers are just ravaged by injuries right now.
Speaker 2: Cardinals, Cardinals.
Speaker 15: I think the Buccaneers make this woman, I did not understand that one. Baneers do the Buccaneers take this one.
Speaker 2: Got you, got you, I got you. He's an otion here. I'm convinced that was cool. He's an auctioneer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure somebody told him to hurry up, and and so he's trying to like hustle through it.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 6: Bill's at the Steelers. Bill's at Steelers. Patrick, give me the Bills in this one. They got whooped by the Ticksons. They need a good show.
Speaker 1: Kind of right there with you. I think they bounce back as well. Give me Buffalo.
Speaker 10: Josh Allen has everything, including a win, including Haley. No uh, and he will get a win, Buffalo, Bills.
Speaker 2: Give me Brandon Cooks. Where's he now? Right there in Buffalo yesterday? Dude, it was like I saw him got cut. I didn't know, all right, who you said? Who am?
Speaker 15: I'm taking the ring NFL MVP in the Buffalo Bills as well.
Speaker 2: There you go, Buffalo Bills.
Speaker 1: All right, the one we've all been waiting for, a game that could possibly shatter NFL regulars.
Speaker 2: And mewing records.
Speaker 1: Everyone and their mama and their dog and their turkey on the dinner table. We're watching this game coming up on Thursday.
Speaker 9: Make sure you watch the Cowboys pregame show before this game.
Speaker 5: Hi fi, I.
Speaker 1: Agree with all that being said. It is a three point thirty kickoff on CBS. Playoff hopes for both teams hang in the balance. Who's gonna end up winning this football game? Abe in Las Vegas, tell us who's.
Speaker 2: Gonna win it?
Speaker 15: Well, I really do believe we got some hogs up in the front. A little Muppet reference there for you guys. I do believe we said our hogs to a little Kermit over there on the side of the field, and the Cowboys think this one thirty.
Speaker 16: To seventeen, thirty to seventeen right here, He's got it. Okay, Gabe, well done, as always, appreciate you giving us a call, Appreciate you listening.
Speaker 2: We'll talk to you again down the line.
Speaker 15: Thank you, guys, you guys very much, every thanks thanks everybody.
Speaker 1: All right, So you know what see, I don't think auctioneer. I think of the train uh, like the subway voice, you know, like when you're on the tube and you're you're like getting off at your shop.
Speaker 2: I was thinking like an excited boom Hour. I'm sure you were thinking about excited boom hour Boomher from King of the Hill. Okay, yeah, you didn't know who boom Hour. I've never watched that show.
Speaker 7: What good old Texas anime?
Speaker 9: Come on, that's not what I'll dare you, Bobby, I watch it.
Speaker 2: I'm not to finish one show. I got to get into another one. I'll watch King all right.
Speaker 9: So I'm going to make this one quick and takes sweet Potato over pump can pie forty to zero. But also I'm going to take the Cowboys in a close one. I don't know about that forty burger. I want to see it, but I don't know. Spagnolo's defense is pretty freaking nasty. Cowboys take this one in a close one, hogs up front, they win, Eberflus goes to man coverage.
Speaker 2: Please twenty four to twenty Cowboys take.
Speaker 10: This though, Okay, audio listeners, I'm wearing a big chef's hat and.
Speaker 2: Under that hat actually wearing a Hey man.
Speaker 10: It's seriously and under this hat pulling the strings is shot at two. We give me a forty burger for Thanksgiving. Oh I would take the Dallas Cowboys forty.
Speaker 7: Twenty seven.
Speaker 2: Forty twenty seven, twenty seven Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Oh man, this is the second week in a row that I hate that everybody is picking Dallas.
Speaker 2: But I'm still gonna pick Dallas. Let's go. This is a team that feels different right now.
Speaker 1: They're playing different right now, They're motivated, they're talented now on the defensive side for the first time and god knows how long. So it's the combination of the two that I think is hitting at the right point.
Speaker 2: And I don't think Kansas City was do it for ninety four. Well that's the motivation, is kind of what I was talking about.
Speaker 1: But the whole thing with Kansas City, they're not playing their best football either.
Speaker 2: If both teams.
Speaker 1: Came from behind to win their games this past week, gimme Dallas thirty twenty three final score. Cowboys get it done, and they do something that no one has ever done in NFL. His talk about it and that is defeat the two previous representatives in the Super Bowl in a short week.
Speaker 2: The toughest part of the schedule.
Speaker 1: And they would go right through it with a two to zero record. Who in the third stray? Opportunity at hand for Dallas two pm Central time. Come join Isaiah, myself, Barry Church, Nate Newton, the entire crew Cowboys three Game Live. It's actually going to be our one hundredth episode together, one hundredth pregame.
Speaker 2: It's been a lot of fun. We love working together. It's a follow us on the dot com.
Speaker 1: On the dot com side streaming side will be live at two pm Central time. Then we'll have postgame coverage as well. You've got Patrick on the dot com side of things. Josh is gonna be running the entire website making sure it doesn't burn to the ground on what is going to be an incredible day.
Speaker 9: And Isaiah has already told you what I'm doing during the game, so as true active Mama sisters, he's active. Stop I love you, see you after the game.
Speaker 1: Two hundred and fifty tweets per minute, mister Patrick Walker. All right, that does it for us for Patrick, No Sea Walker chocks Rodriguez Isaiahs standback Chris Beam in the back of Kyle Yomit saying.
Speaker 2: So long from Talking Cowboys. We'll see you on Monday. Happy Thanksgiving.
Speaker 9: Doll Cowboys take down those Kansas City Chiefs.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Eight