Speaker 1: M h m.
Speaker 2: We have recovered from the massive ship explosion and we are now going to tackle some urban legends from the wrestling world. Now we've done this before and they were a little out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm looking forward to Wurna because I know there's a n c W story. But I forgot to mention in the last uh thing with you, you have to send me that.
Speaker 2: Yes, some of my kids will get spect I would be. I wouldn't be any more proud.
Speaker 3: To be so, writes Urban Legends. Yeah, you never know what to believe. I've said this a million times. There are stories about me out there that people have said that are not true. It pisses me off, but there's nothing I can do about it. Staying with these guys, I guess you know, you never know if it's true or not unless you've lived it.
Speaker 2: So uh so, I'm gonna read them to you, and you you know, let me know bullshit I've heard that, or you know, whatever you know, and if you have something, We're not asking for names, we're not asking for details, we're not putting you on the spot, we're not for headlines. Fran scene calls, blah blah blah. An asshole because he did blah, no, not looking for that.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, the first urban legend called quote the exhibitionists, Raven enjoys walking around backstage in his birthday suit so much so he did so he did it in front of Deborah McMichael, thus causing Stone called Steve Austin to have what they called a heated exchange with the nude man.
Speaker 3: So uh, Steve fought with Scotty while.
Speaker 2: He was naked, that he confronted him for walking around naked in the locker room because Ebah McMichael was also in the locker room. Now shared locker room with the mister Levy Levy whatever you want to say, Levy a million nimes. Has he been known to be an exhibitionist?
Speaker 3: No, not in the CW locker room. I've never seen him walk around naked. That's the first for me. Odd and I never heard that story with Deborah McMichaels and Steve Austin. So I'm assuming that was in theed. Was that w W Yes?
Speaker 2: That would have been two thousand and two thousand and one era wwf.
Speaker 3: Ah, interesting, No, he's I don't recall he might have been in his underwearer but I mean a lot of the I've seen I've seen guys in their underwear before. I don't know, not.
Speaker 2: Much room to go. You're in a locker room, so I mean every technically, everybody's getting ready. So but I think you're going to all over the place.
Speaker 3: I think they're talking more like, Okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna get up and I'm gonna walk over there and grab a bottle of water. And here's my dog hanging out. Yeah, and I don't care who sees.
Speaker 2: Me casually like yeah, yeah, journal you know, in my my verdu oh.
Speaker 3: I don't recall anything like that happening.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, take you here, there we go. We'll just we'll see what we can find on this list. How about this one, Sid Vicious and his squirrel. For whatever reason, Sid reportedly had a pet squirrel he used to take with him everywhere he went. With pro wrestling being the unofficial past the time business, a few wrestlers dared Sid to place the squirrel in his pants for sixty seconds. Thirty seconds into the dare, which Sid accepted, the squirrel did exactly what Sid feared it would, and Sid required emergency medical attention. To his unmentionables. Have you ever heard of Sid and his squirrel?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: That's so stupidly.
Speaker 3: Molly, the squirrel bit him in the nuts.
Speaker 2: Squirrel was after nuts and went, yeah, two big Sid nuts.
Speaker 3: Well, uh, the squirrel was not in the E. CW locker room. I didn't see a squirrel. So I don't know if that's true or not, but that is a weird story I've heard about, like guys sticking gerbils up their butt, not in not in wrestling.
Speaker 2: I heard that sexually.
Speaker 3: Jerry Pennicoli, remember that, the Philadelphia guy the that was on TV. He did he was a journalist. No rumor that he stuck a gerbil up his ass. I believe he's a gay man and I don't know, but who cares. But that was the rumor that he stuck a gerbilup his assm okay, don't float your boat. Don't know if it's true, but I never heard about the squirrel.
Speaker 2: So at that dinner, Sid didn't have a squirrel with his squirrel. Maybe that's why he was looking in your direction. Because the squirrel was in his pants running around.
Speaker 3: It looks could kill I would have been I would have been dead for hours, Like he was penetrating through my soul that evening, and I just and you know when you like, you know somebody's looking at you and you don't want to make eye contact, but you do and there they are, just and on. Wasn't happened? Like five times I looked over and he was just like like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, he missed his pet squirrel named Francine.
Speaker 3: Oh god, all right.
Speaker 2: This has always been a little rumor bandied about just because we know wrestlers inject things into parts of themselves. Superstar Billy Graham once injected chlorox into his veins on a dare Well bleach.
Speaker 3: That is the dumbest. If that's true, then he is a stupid man, because why the hell, why would you do that? Why would you do that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's really bad.
Speaker 3: I mean no, no, wouldn't he die?
Speaker 2: You would think so. Now, he has had a myriad of health problems, which is just I mean, I'm not gonna say I don't wanted this to come out bad. I'm not saying it's surprising he's alive based off of his age and the things he's got. This man has been through some shiit like liver transplants and other transplants and organ transplants. But if he injected chlorox on a dare you see, he's got a lot of health problems these days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, was that early in his career that they.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what else did he do?
Speaker 3: What else?
Speaker 2: What else did he inject?
Speaker 3: Shit? I don't if it's true. He is one dumb out of a bitch. But here's the thing with the older locker rooms, And we talked about it a little bit when we were doing the Dark Side of the Ring stuff back then, like in the eighties and nineties, the boys would pressure guys to do things. They would mickey your drink and then tell you to drink it in front of them, and if you didn't, you would be ribbed uncontrollably throughout time. Yeah, And so it's like, do I just do this once and maybe they'll leave me alone, or do I say no and then have to fight them tooth and nail every time I come on the road. I've heard countless stories like this, which I think, you know, hazing. I know college kids do that for sororities. I think it's a bunch of bullshit, Like what if somebody got what if you put too much in a glass and somebody died? Like bleach is no joke? Why would you put bleach in your To me, all of them are just stupid motherfuckers. I have to say it. It makes me mad. I don't like the old school mentality. I don't like that bullying. I don't like any of it. I'm sorry. Thank god, I'm not in the business anymore because y'all can't touch me.
Speaker 2: So oh, we're gonna get We're gonna get to that too in a minute. So fresh this I don't like it.
Speaker 3: I don't I'm sorry. I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I know this next the one. When it comes up, you're gonna have something to say about it, for sure. Uh. Extreme Championship Killing One of the reasons. One of the reasons ECW was so successful was that a personified rebellion. With so many of the wrestlers involved being labeled as outcasts and rebels, it was only fitting that the promotion was built around hardcore wrestling. So it should be no surprise that there has been a long standing legend that at least four ECW wrestlers have allegedly killed somebody. That's the urban legend.
Speaker 3: That's the urban legend. Okay, so let me think there was Nujack with his bounty hunting. I guess technically he would be considered one of the guys, right, I want to say Nu Jack would have been allegedly maybe who ell?
Speaker 2: Who are the do you count?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Does like Rock and Rebel get put on that list?
Speaker 3: Well? How when was this written?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying is it's if it's at least four If this was in like twenty eighteen, you gotta throw him on the list too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well his is like a Ben waff Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: God, he didn't touch his children, the only thing, but sad story. Nonetheless, I'm trying to think of like stories with the boys. But like Jack, I knew did the bounty hunting, so I wouldn't Jimmy Snooker, Oh yeah, he killed his girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Jimmy Yeah, who else?
Speaker 3: Jimmy Snooker who kissed me on the mouth once because he thought I was Nancy Sullivan. Sorry so sorry, sorry about that, brother. I was like, what the hell will just happened?
Speaker 2: Who else?
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think like Big Dick.
Speaker 2: Lenny in jail at some point?
Speaker 3: Probably was it for murder.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was for murder. I'll just say he was in jail, so I was wondering if he maybe had a nefarious history.
Speaker 3: Big. Well there, I'm not going to name names, but there is a story about one easy W talent putting something in a fan's drink and the fan dying. Do you know who that is?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, does that.
Speaker 2: Included possibly possibly.
Speaker 3: Which I'm not going to name names because it's allegedly and I don't want to. I wasn't there, so I didn't see it.
Speaker 2: But we've hit four. Well, there you go, we've hit four. Regardless of that, we got the ones that they were thinking we hit.
Speaker 3: I can honestly tell you that I am not one of the people. I have not killed a soul.
Speaker 2: You you killed many a latex dress when you were with pipple, killed it, rocked it, that's right, or killed and rocked it, which is okay. So that was a little morbid. But still I told you a CW would pop up sooner or later.
Speaker 3: And it's such a wonderful light they portray on us. Thank you so much who ever wrote this.
Speaker 2: All right, how about this one? This is definitely a long standing rumor long long standing Moolah and May Young fabulous together one of the fixtures of the Attitude era pro wrestling legends Fabulous Mula and May Young. The two were inseparable, so much so in fact, that the rumors and that the legends were in fact lovers.
Speaker 3: I've heard that.
Speaker 2: Hold on one second.
Speaker 3: I've heard that. I heard they were a couple for years. I've also heard that, and I think it was talk maybe alluded to in the Dark Side because I watched Dark Side twice. I watched the Mulla episode and I watched the plain Ride episode. Rumor was that when the girls would train under Mulla, there would be sexual favors involved.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, I've heard. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: If it's true or not. And with that, I would have said, if fuck you, I'm out here, good guy, because that would have never happened.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go pay some crooked guy twenty five hundred dollars now to train me exactly rather than get it's actually harassed by the Fabulous Mulla.
Speaker 3: That's crazy and discussing now. Uh look, if they're in love, they're in love, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: Uh? But it's but you know, I'm thinking to them in there later there later, fabulous Mulla and Johnny May young days.
Speaker 3: Look, it's not your business with the.
Speaker 2: All right, the hazing one. This is another one that I've heard for a long time. John Bradshaw Layfield. Now, let's preface it. We had said things about him in the past, that nice guy put you over on commentary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I always liked him. This is why I get so upset when I hear all this stuff about him.
Speaker 2: And he admittedly was a bully at times. John Bradshaw Layfield notorious for being a backstage bully. Uh One will be hard pressed to tell the tale of his career without mentioning his backstage indiscretions. The most disserving of such antics is that he reportedly used to haese new wrestlers by jumping in the shower with them and helping the reluctant young guys wash up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've heard that. I don't I don't know if that's true. It's funny. I just I'm almost finished. I took Justin Roberts book this weekend. Now, he gave it to me three years ago and I put it on the shelf and I kept saying to myself. I got to read it, got to read it. I brought it with me for the plane, and I have one chapter left and then I'm done. But he talks about JBL bullying him relentlessly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, I can that is something that somebody, even a straight man, could do to make somebody uncomfortable. I don't know if it's true or not. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've heard it. I've heard it.
Speaker 3: I've heard it too.
Speaker 2: The years it's been bandied about, I actually heard it was the opposite at times too. It was he was making the younger wrestlers wash him. Now that straight out of the Japanese place. Yeah, that's what the guys in Japan do with the young boys. They make them wash up.
Speaker 3: And now is it a sexual thing or is it a humiliation?
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 3: He's straight JBL as he's not getna and he's not doing it to get off or anything.
Speaker 2: I mean, and he's just such a big fucking guy.
Speaker 3: And and it and you know, in Japan, it wasn't just the vets with the young boys. I've seen girls right in front of my face. I've seen that. There was this one girl. She was itty, bitty, tiny, little wrestler when when I was there for FMW, and I remember I was sitting with my Bento box looking at it, saying, what the freak am I going to do with this? Because the disgusting In the hallway, I saw them. I wouldn't say molest, but they were groping this young female and you can see in her face it was just like, please stop, but they wouldn't. They wouldn't stop, and I remember like looking and when they saw me, they moved. They stopped, and I just looked at the girl. But they can't. They don't say anything, and it's sad and it's not right, and I wanted to say to her, please, you know, say something, but first of all, I don't speak Japanese. Second well, I had no clue who these people were because we were just there for the pay per view. And I said, well, if I opened my mouth, I'm gonna get trumble. And then she was gone and then I didn't see her again, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: In the arena where she was.
Speaker 3: But it broke my heart. I'm like, I never went through I mean, I've had people hit on me and just smack my ass and stuff like that, but I'm that stuff was just that's uncalled for, you know what I mean. It's it's so I don't like the whole hazing bullshit. I don't I want guys come for tryouts. I'm not going to say who it was either, but in ECW and a couple of the boys would beat the living shit out of them and think it was funny. I didn't think it was funny, and I would say, why are you so hard? Well, they have to pay their dues, they have to learn respect, they have to No, they came for a tryout, like why are they getting the shit knocked out of them?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: This isn't wrestling. We teach each other, we're partners in the ring. You know, we're protecting each other. These kids come in here, why are you beating the shit out of them? Legitimately?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so beat that.
Speaker 3: I hate it. I hated it from day one. I hate it now. I think it's now. If a kid comes in with an attitude, all right, yes, slap them around, get them the hell out of here. This kid didn't do it. I remember this kid left crying like he didn't do anything wrong. They just they they got him to the point where he grabbed his duffel bag and he left.
Speaker 2: Wow, just left the arena, fully left the arena. Yeah, that sucks. You gotta think though, in the time that they're pegging this story for JBL, different time in wrestling, you know. And I'm not saying it, no, no, no, I'm not saying it because here's what I'm gonna say. He's this six foot six monster and this is when the smaller guys are starting to come into the company. He's probably trying to throw his weight around and pop a couple of the other older guys. But like in there was something that I was just oh my god, oh the Chris Kenyon dark side of the ring. The way they were portraying the locker room at the time was they were trying to portray it as a homophobic locker room. Well that's that's straight out of a homophobic playbook. I guess if you're gonna try to scare somebody by making you making, you know, by washing them or whatever, very weird, just so weird. How does that come Abowie, what do you get to that?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't like it. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I don't like it. I don't I hate bullies period. I don't like it, especially when it's not deserved that the kids being a pre There are ways to discipline a person that kind of stuff. It's just childish, stupid, it's uncalled for.
Speaker 2: The ratings for Dark Side of the Ring have been abysmal this year. Really, yes, so the salacious tone they've really taken this season in particular, I don't think it's translating. Well, all right, A couple more, a couple more. Yeah, another nudist. Oh great, I think we mentioned this in the last one. But I'm only bringing this up because you just mentioned him on the air the other day. Kevin Sullivan. Now you saw a little seventy one year old Kevin Sullivan.
Speaker 3: He was so fragile.
Speaker 2: He perhaps likes to enjoy his time in the buff. More power to him what.
Speaker 3: He walks around naked like Scotti too.
Speaker 2: Currently, he's a says. Among his many roles in professional wrestling, Kevin Sullivan has gained urban legend notoriety for being a nudist during his recreational time.
Speaker 3: Okay, well his recreational time, not his worktime.
Speaker 2: Not his worktime, so who cares?
Speaker 3: Do what you want?
Speaker 2: Uh, that's exactly right. Okay, let me see here, just trying to make sure this isn't when we covered the last time. Okay, have you ever heard of this? Now, this guy gets a reputation for being a little bit of a player at times. But at wrestle Mania eleven, okay, so this would have been rumor at the time. That's nineteen ninety five, Tommy Lee confronted Shawn Michaels for an alleged maybe inappropriate action towards Pamela Anderson as they were paired together at wrestle Mania eleven. Have you ever heard of Tommy Lee confronting Seawn Michaels.
Speaker 3: No, I have not. I do have a girlfriend who slept with Tommy Lee, though.
Speaker 2: I have one that did with Shawn Michaelson.
Speaker 3: I might, I don't know, but that is like, from what I've read about the guy, I can see him doing.
Speaker 2: That, like, you know, Tommy Lee going up to him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I wonder what if Sean back down from him, or if it's true, like did he.
Speaker 2: Like deny it or Now it says backstage brawl. It says backstage brawl, but you know, all backstage could just be shoving, you know, a little bit of words. Yeah, words back and forth, people separate him. Now, at that time, it was a little bit before the sex tape got out there, So Tommy Lee was just Tommy Lee of Molly Crue and she's Pamela Anderson of Playboy and Baywatch. But maybe this could have been a case where the persona at the time, the sexy boy, the heartbreak kid, may have been something that affectored into So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and and might I say about that the tape, the sex tape, I felt guilty watching that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, We've talked about that before.
Speaker 3: Yes, because they were so in love and it felt like you were looking into their bedroom window and a private moment there. So yeah, I kind of can see that happening. I don't know if it did. I've never heard it before, but interesting nonetheless.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, without a doubt, I would be I'm sure if it was true, probably would be on like every documentary and everything that I'm sure it would have been out there a little bit more. I mean, I've heard it, but in these realms, all right, last one, Now, we know with wrestling, people like to shit in things. They like to shit in bags, they like to shit in sandwiches, here's one at the nineteen ninety three Royal Rumble. Someone shit in Jerry Lawler's crown.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've heard that several times. Who was it? Who was it?
Speaker 2: Well, rumor has it it was either one of the following Shawn Michaels, Scott Hall, Sean Waltman, okay, or Kurt Hennig, because Jerry Lawler was notorious for bad payoffs in the Memphis territory, a place that each one of those guys, except for the kid he probably just did it for leisure, would have passed through up to that point in nineteen ninety three.
Speaker 3: Okay, hmm. So out of all of those guys, I'm breaking it down in my head. Right, out of all of those guys, you would think it would have been Sean Waltman because he was the at least seniority, one of the newer, younger talents. Right. I could see the three of them edging them on and do a kid do it, and I could see I could see him take it a poop. But I don't know if it was him. He is one of the names that I heard so and he is the one that cut the ponytail from.
Speaker 2: A yes from Michael Hayes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Michael Hayes. So I don't know, I don't know who did it, but I have heard that story that he had a big turn in his in his crown.
Speaker 2: I might say, See, I think they're pegging Sean Waltman at a time where he might not have really even been involved. I think the year is the right year. I don't think he's involved. I'm going to say that it was a perfectly executed duty in the crown, perfect of the king. I think that I think that this was one perfect turd in the old crown of Jerry Lawler. If you if you can read between the lines, where's my gum?
Speaker 3: Maybe? Maybe? I mean, let's face it, whoever had to take a dump, it's probably the one who did it. But they were probably all of them were probably like, yeah, yeah, we need the ship in his crown, like you know what I mean, probably a group collab.
Speaker 2: And then one person, Vince walked by, He's like, what are you guys doing?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 2: Got Also, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know if we covered this one and the last one, but the slop bucket with poor Tammy. Oh so when the Godwins had to slop Tammy? Right?
Speaker 2: Remember it? Well?
Speaker 3: The urban legend about that was that everybody into the bucket, so she had everybody's DNA all over.
Speaker 2: Okay, interesting.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's true or not.
Speaker 2: But next next up on new Generation Declassified, we're going to look at the slopping of Sunny to see if we can look for particulars.
Speaker 3: If you think about it, it's very disgusting.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's terrible. What kind of business is this? I never heard that. No, I never heard that it was the specimen of its generation Superstar.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it was. I don't know if it. I mean, I'm assuming there might have been some semen. I know there was a lot of piss, a lot of crap in there. I don't know, a whole lot of yuck.
Speaker 2: Now at that time, do you not sell it? You just go to the back and just do your thing?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 2: Would that be the instruction? Don't sell it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I probably would have, just if it was me, and thank god it wasn't, I probably would have just went right up to the showers and just washed, and I wouldn't have said a word.
Speaker 2: Man, that's an interesting business you got there.
Speaker 3: It's literally the ship sometimes sometimes yeah, a lot of ship talk this week, a lot of do do let's see in the watch along. Is there a new poop involved?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but you might want to ship your pants have a part of it.
Speaker 3: So I'm scared.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's fine, you'll enjoy. Okay, Well we'll get out of here for today. We'll see if we tackled this again down the road again. I think Jack Victory would be perfect for this only because we would say one story, be like, oh, yeah, so and so got in a fight with whoever backstage and be like, no, no, this one time and baton rouge.
Speaker 3: You know I lost this tooth?
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly, so uh, he'd be grateful it all right, Well, we'll take good bye for today for the Queen of Extreme. So chad Ster, we'll catch you on the flip side.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh, fran Scene France Scene, Queen Extreme Extreme. Odds up here head the Queen Extreme podcast. Odds up here, It's the Queen Extreme Podcast. It's the Queen of Extreme. Bring in the Legendsy is the woman of your dreams. Letting on the scene Francine podcast.
Speaker 3: What you mean your.
Speaker 4: Tramp blades to show you what you need? Just find the stand of Queens from the beginning of time. Odds here our heart Radio, shine only head and tell you a story from the Wind the Legend Odds up here, The Queen Nobody's Like frand Scene Eyes up here, here here, The Queen Extreme Podcast Eyes up here, here, Hand, the Queen Extreme Podcast Zes up here here Hand the Queen Extreme Podcasts. Pies up here here The Queen Extreme Podcast Podcast