Speaker 1: What's up? Everyone? Listen up, Davon is about to pop off and you don't want to miss it. I'm just kidding, Hi, I'm doing simone. What is my name?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I am Davion Roger And this is MTV's official Challenge podcast.
Speaker 1: Now now look, woo boy boy, oh boy. Today is a day that was an episode so much going on day? Wouldn't you say?
Speaker 3: This episode was out of control? Like across the Boy. I don't even know where to start what I I don't know? This episode was just a lot, a lot, A lot, A lot, a lot. How did you feel? Let's let's just go in order?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: How did you feel about the challenge?
Speaker 1: I want to know how heavy that wishbone? I knows? I know because I feel like it would have been super the era one initially thinking they could sit it up straight. I just need tea, and the way that they yelled at each other, Oh my gosh, I can't And then can we get into wait wait, wait, okay, because I need it on a T shirt? What Tina said? Bob and weed bitch Bob and we he was like, what are we supposed to know?
Speaker 3: He was like, where do we go?
Speaker 1: She was like Bob and we bitch Bob and we I cannot. I literally that needs to be a shirt. Somebody please make it out and send it to me in New York. Thank you. Amazing. Yeah, that was so good. What were your thoughts about A day?
Speaker 3: I was extremely impressed, not because it's my era, but I was extremely impressed with Era four. Communication was on points, hustle was on point, everything was on point, and so I was extremely extremely proud of them. Now Era one holds a very special place in my heart. But my babies are breaking down.
Speaker 1: Okay, like that mentally physically, they're all just completely breaking down. And you know what's an interesting sort of an observation is I think, because this is just my hypothesis, the longer you do the show, the more you think you know about it right because you're doing it. So we saw Era one fighting the most because no one wanted to back down from their perspective because they're like, look, I've seen this show for twenty years or I've been on this show for how many times or whatever else, which is probably true just for like aging in general. You know, the older you get, you feel like you get stubborn. So yeah, it was interesting seeing because it seemed like each era progressively their communication just got worse.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was, it was a hot mess. Era two what no better? But across the board, this was this challenge right here. And that's the thing that I love about these dailies is it's not just okay, let's get from point A to point B or let's do it like you have to talk.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of.
Speaker 3: Communication that goes on and that's where the ball gets dropped a lot, like how communication sucks across the board. And so I just I was really proud of Era four in this. Now they win and then we get into the chamber, laughing so hard, let's get into this chamber because I really feel like I feel like Tina, even though she didn't do any of the talking, I feel like she stole the show of the chamber because my girl was in there with her pen and pencil and her notepad and she was taking all of the notes, every single piece of tea that was spilled. My girl she got it like she got all of it. And so I was really really really impressed watching this.
Speaker 1: Nea Mayah, you know what you would think after all these years, he would like learn to politic better. My god, I feel like you would. And you know what, I respect Devin so much for his approach in that situation. I respect because I do. We talk about people getting frazzled in making quick decisions for like voting people in and blah blah blah blah blah and be on the spot, but I feel like some people get themselves in trouble on this show. Yeah, because they make quick agreeance. They agree quickly when presented with you know, oh, be an alliance, like they kind of just like yeah, okay, and they don't really think it through. And I respect so much that Devin was like, you know, this sounds cool, but here's how I play, Like I need to take it back to my teammate, Like I just like mad props to him being grace under pressure in that regard, and it obviously served him well in the end. And he wasn't the first to tell on Niam, Like, he didn't even bring it up in deliberation as far as we saw.
Speaker 3: I was completely and even like lie, like me, come kind of do something. I was just so like, what is going on?
Speaker 1: I mean, he couldn't lie, but he should have thought through. He should have thought through the steps, Like I guess he really just didn't expect Devin to turn him down. But you also to negotiate, much like in dating. Okay, here we go. You gotta know what you bring to the table and be honest about it. So people trying to strike deals from a place of a disadvantage. Now granted, he had Emily on his team, which is an advantage, but it's not like he and Emily are aligned or teammates for the whole time, you know, like two person team the whole time. They just happen to be paired up in this moment. And Devin probably knew deep down that Emily speaks for herself in general, Like he probably knew that if Emily was on board, she would have come and spoken to him. And so look, love Nea mayah down and I would say the same thing about myself. But when negotiating, But you can't take two peanuts and try and get a smartphone, Like it's just not a fair trade. You need to be serious about what you are bringing, are off or maybe collect some more nuts. I don't know, but we've seen it time and time again fail and then people get mad, yeah, because they their trade isn't accepted. And I think in this situation, Neamyah was very much even though he won and again shout out to Niamaiyah, but I think the way he presented the trade was very much. It was peanuts, yeah.
Speaker 3: Because and you also take into account who you're approaching. Devin is attached to half the cast, and it was.
Speaker 1: A mastermind when it comes to yeah, so.
Speaker 3: You know, it's almost like, no, what can you bring me that I don't already have?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: He got peanuts, acorns, patascios, he got them all.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just it didn't if people need to learn that's like negotiation one oh one, or at least make it a peer, like you have more than nuts in the box. I don't know something and he did not. And what are your thoughts on how Kylin and Olivia handled it?
Speaker 3: I was here for it because Kyler was just kind of sitting back let everything. He really didn't have to do much but just kind of presented and then just watch every because as long as Devin and Nehemiah are kind of going back and forth telling on themselves of what happened, all you can do is sit there and collect information. And so I feel like the type of player that I believe that Kylon is. This was a great opportunity for him to sit back and whatever he did not know, he was able to get in.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I agree.
Speaker 3: So let's get into this elimination. Because what did we watch, Devin, What do we go to home depots today?
Speaker 1: Watch Tim the two man, Taylor and his neighbor Wilson. I was Wilson. We were all Wilson looking over the fence. If you're too young to get that reference, google it anyway. Yeah, it was a lot watching this elimination and to see CT go out on this one, it hurts weirdly.
Speaker 3: I don't like it going on. Yeah, I mean, and shout out to Neamya because he did that. He did he did that. And shout out for setting the standard because maybe everybody tried to copy. So shout out to Tina.
Speaker 1: Tina looked like she was doing a demonstration at Costco. She made it look so easy. You know when you end up buying all that stuff you don't need, because when they did it, it looked so easy. You're like, oh, I can hang a hundred pictures at once too. She made it one two step, It's done, and then you get home and you're like, why I don't even know I did this to myself. That was Tina. Tina made it look so easy.
Speaker 3: My goodness, it was so different for everybody. And then we get to these targets. Okay, this is where we made differ, right, Okay, I'm listening because my heart breaks for Johnny and I know that, and I know you're gonna be like, well, she went back on her worm.
Speaker 1: Like Okay, I don't sound like that.
Speaker 3: But for me, I feel like, what do you do? You know that you have this big alliance that are going to protect each other and they're not You're not in that alliance, and you're kind of like I think she kind of felt like, oh, they can't see me, but.
Speaker 1: She was drowning, and she like, what do I do? But I wonder if and we don't know, we'll have to get her on to ask this because obviously there's only so much they can show. But I wonder because my thought process is and I hear her concern. It's valid, especially when she's like, yeah, of course they want me to vote myself in. But also I know I'm at the bottom of the totem pole. I hear all of that. But my question is, then did she have real conversations, not defensive ones, not just save me, but real conversations individually with like, okay, cool, I'm happy to be a team player now, knowing it's gonna have to break up at some point. I'm happy being a team player now, voting myself in now because we've all we're all taking turns like I'm fair, But are we all on the same page or can I have your word that for this game though, we as a team are gonna fight hard to win. I wonder because now she's just kissed everybody off. Whatever she didn't work, because she's now great. Now you're going in. Now the whole house potentially knows that you like waffled, and so now no one's gonna it's while she was trying to play a hidden game, which I you know, I respect, she's now there's like a limelight on her in a negative way, and I just.
Speaker 3: And that's the hard part because I don't know who her allies are, but it doesn't seem like she has a lot of allies inside of the house, and so that's what makes her going back on her word different from Josh going back on his work because he can fall back on his lions, you know, and they're gonna cover and protect him. She doesn't have anybody to fall back on, so she's kind of stuck like a truck.
Speaker 1: You gotta be brave, like in this game. I think for all of us there's some element of bravery. And we've seen Johnny do it time and time again. I mean, she's a multi time champ. I think. I don't know if it's because this is the main show. I don't know if it's because it was forty. I don't know if because the dynamics were different, having the different eras, but it was like in that moment, we really needed to see the john a bravery.
Speaker 3: I think that's I think that's the hard part because it's like it's that fine line between bravery versus stupidity.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, I'm not saying. Look, I think the difference is if no, no one's volunteering themselves ever and you suddenly go, I'm gonna do it like that time Jordan did it back in the day or whatever else that's stupid, or what Tony did that's stupid. But if there starts to be a trend of the team and everyone's kind of on board. It's kind of like picking your battles right, Like, the risk potentially is greater by jumping out of line against the team right now than it would have been to volunteer, make sure the team's on board to win though, kick ass for the next challenge, whatever that may be, and then from that point on, at least she can be like, Okay, I'm a woman on my word. You know, she could build alliances around her word being valuable. But we'll just have to see how it plays out. I get her fear, but I feel like it's putting her in a tougher spot. Speaking of a tough spot, why don't we talk about who's getting your gold, your silver, your bronze, your participation, and then we'll go into who's getting the gold star and the timeout of the week, starting with you.
Speaker 3: Day okay, Era one participation. I'm glad you guys are here, so glad that Charlie reed to come and do this challenge. Era two bronze.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you too.
Speaker 3: We appreciate you too. Era three m okay, okay. Now, usually I would have given them bronze for the way that it was just chaotic and it was hecticing all this yelling and screaming, but sometimes sometimes you need it. It's almost like this is gonna sound so bad. It's almost like you don't understand what I'm saying unless I'm yelling, Like you don't get it unless I'm yelling. If I just say it to you don't understand it. But when I start yelling, then you understand it. And so that's what was happening. Jordan was like, listen, if you would just do this, do that, Like he really had to put his foot down, you know, and Tory had to put her foot down in order for them to make it come together. And so that's I'm gonna give them the silver, and I'm gonna give the gold medal to Era four because they rocked out. They rocked out today or that day.
Speaker 1: But what about you, that's all valid Era one Yes participation. I think we align like, thank you for showing thank you for getting out of bed. I know it was probably a struggle to do some stretches, but appreciate you for getting out of bed. Then bronze is gonna go to I'm actually gonna say it's gonna go to Air two. Yep, because of the all the fighting just in general, all the fighting and Laurel's play was a smart play for her game. I don't love it, but it's a valid play for her game. And and if Emily seems like she wants, the longer you let her in the game, the harder it's gonna be to get her out. And she's on your team, so you're not gonna be able to personally take her out. That's not a dumb move, it's just it's not But give them bronze. Silver is gonna have to go to Era three as well. I like the way they handled negotiations this time, like, I think it was played very well. And then yes gold has to go to air for the communication level was on point. Yeah, they did an excellent job and executing. They seemed pretty calm throughout the whole time. Here for it a fan. Now, who gets your gold Star of the week and your time out? And are we rationing it like it's nineteen twelve again?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I'm gonna pull you. I'm gonna have a nominee. Okay, the editor when they talk about Laurel throwing it, and then it cuts to her confessional when she's like, well, I mean, yeah, her leaving is not a bad thing.
Speaker 1: Ed is top Tiers so good?
Speaker 3: It was so good. But at the end of the day, I feel like one person owned for me this entire episode, and I'm going to give it to Tita to the same I'm gonna give it to Tina. Tina rocked this episode for me, like hands down, by herself. I'm not giving no parts to nobody else. I'm giving it to Tina. How about you?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, this was Tina's episode. Hands down. Tina is freaking hilarious. I cannot Bob and we bitch is literally a needs to go on a shirt Bob and we bitch Bob and wech And then was the other thing when they said the name of the elimination, it was called getting hammered, and she said, ooh I did that last night. Tina is everything. And then her turn te tea making up like thirty seconds after being like, oh, if.
Speaker 3: You like, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Tina is just she is a whole. Like it took everything I mean not to text her because we like girl, like I cannot with you. She's freaking hilarious. She gets my gold star, who gets your time out of the week?
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna put two people in time out this week. I'm gonna Putkarra and Laurel in timeout. And not only in timeout, I want to put them in one of them oversized T shirts with the two heads so they can have the one T shirt, that get along T shirt? Because what are we doing? This is long, this is dragged, as tired. The story has ran stale. We are tired of it. Either get it together or don't ever talk to each other ever again, Like pick a side, like don't straddle the fence. Y'all can't be in a gray area no more. Ain't no more gray. You're black or you're white. What you're doing? Get up out of there.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't handle it anymore because now it's starting to get very It's like it's nasty. It's starting to get really nasty between the two of them. And as far as this situation that happened today, both were wrong my personal opinion, I felt like Kara was pushing the buttons and egging it on, but Laurel self control, so it's like come on, like, oh, it was just it's.
Speaker 1: Not fun to watch.
Speaker 3: We don't want to see that. It's too heavy. Great competitors, like such great women, strong competitors like pull it together and to say, get yourself together. That's what we want to see.
Speaker 1: This is why said Dave Bon's gonna pop off earlier, you guys, because we've talked about this. I agree. I think, A it's just so toxic. I'm gonna throw one additional person there, Michelle, because I feel like she is climbing the wall to like be in that toxicity. And I think all three of them, it's not good for any of them. I also, I think sometimes we have to remember that naturally people root for the underdog, and people can be deemed an underdog, whether it be their experience, whether it be their size, whether it be their voice, how they present themselves, all sorts of things, and oftentimes what will happen is when the sort of bigger person or the one the seemingly top dog, bites back at the underdog, even if the underdog was like the chihuahua that was biting initially, then the top dog gets the most flax. So seeing that sort of juxtaposition of Laurel by herself, but I think she probably does better by herself and everyone coming around Kara like oh, like I look, it was bad for both of them, and I feel for both of them, but it's not realistic to pretend we didn't watch Kara poking, poking, poking, pok poking, and Laurel bit back and she bit back really hard and went lower than like I when she said what she said, Kara calling her stupid b I was just like, oh gosh, that's awful, because it is and not okay. But she also was trying to make a sandwich and was being antagonized a lot.
Speaker 3: You antagonized when you hungry.
Speaker 1: Oh, don't do what I'm hungry. No, there's a tw if you go on my instagram, pretty sure's a tweet that says I'm sorry for the things I said when I was hungry, and because yeah, yeah, you don't want me to bite back. So my mother's like that, Lord, you don't want her to my back. She's I mom. So yeah, I think it's just all bad. So all three of them get time out. Because also, Michelle, we're seeing this again too, and we've seen it before. You're trying to be We've talked about it on the podcast, like let it go, Michelle. You have people who love you have a budding romance girl. All right, like, go enjoy all the great things that are happening. You don't need Laurel's approval. So yeah, all of them going to time out along with TJ's shirt. That's the shirt they can wear. But this episode is a winner. It's a gold star across the board. We have a fabulous guest coming on. Who do we have day?
Speaker 3: We have the one, the only, mislove and peace herself, Emily strom I can't wait. Oh this is gonna be a good one. Buckle up, people, And she has some tea, I mean, Mike like, she has some tea, healthy tea coming up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right after this. Okay, let's get back to the show, ladies and gentle friends. We are so excited to welcome our next guest. She's been described as a walking ray of sunshine, and I have to say I very much agree. Probably the most positive energy in the Challenge house. We were so sad to see her go today, but she's here with us right now. Please give it up for the fabulous Emily Stromo.
Speaker 2: You know, at least I was tan, you all, at least I was tan.
Speaker 1: That's literally what she was commenting, you guys, when we were watching the elimination, she just kept commenting, at least I look tan stuff snatched excellent. What was going on with that? I know we're jumping ahead, but it's because you also said in the comments as we were watching this, watch the boys try to do Tina's technique as well. And sure enough, the boys tried Tina's technique and fit. Obviously it an't work. So what exactly was going on?
Speaker 2: It's so hard because you never want to take away from the winner, right, Like I want Tina, Tina needs to have that win in some ways, like it's I still don't think she needed to have them win more than I wanted to have that win, but like it's good to see someone succeed, you know. So, But the fact that because I was trying that at first, then I started to go back to pulling it because it was getting worse and I was getting yelled at from the crowd try it again, because to them and to the TV just watching it, it's like, she all you do?
Speaker 3: Is this?
Speaker 2: That's all you do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks like a no brainer.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's just not the case. It's one of those things where of course she tried. Of course, it was high effort. She's also a manifestor in human design, which I'm super obsessed with. It's kind of like astrology on crack, you know. So I'm like, okay, she manifested this, and she's Vietnamese, so like she had maybe like all her ancestors were behind his board and they just like blew the eye. You know, who knows, but like just based on seeing I'm so glad they did show CTA and the Amayah trying it, because until they tried it, everyone thought that I did it a wrong way, like you were just like, come on, why are you doing it this way? And it's just just put sideways and it was like no, right, So I had to make a decision, you know, I will just go one by one. There's no other way around this. I heard her her nails drop, and I, you know, my heart just sunk. It was like it was a machine gun, you know, And I was so ready for something physical, and I knew walking in, I was already kind of like laughing about it.
Speaker 1: It was very tim the two man Taylor. It was very sure. It was very that though I do like that they have equalizer elimination, you know, like it's a nice balance.
Speaker 2: It is, but you know, Equalizer is also like a puzzle. It's also like, you know, something a little bit more engaging mentally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, look, I will say this, the ending shot was a little funny with a CT and Neamaiah, which also I was mind blown by that, like completely, I just I didn't. I still have mixed feelings about it all. But the ending show, you know how it's always so dramatic watching the ending shot elimination. Two things sit out to me about this. One One was TJ standing behind you all watching like a proud or unproud dad at a soccer match, Like he was just standing just behind like watching the whole time. I thought that was very funny. And then two the like slow down freeze frame as they were finishing, namely CT and Neemayah, and it's them just doing like an Amazon demonstration, you know, like a hang like here's how you hang your photo, like like that's as actually what it was.
Speaker 2: And I do feel you know, and they said even talking to Torri after the fact, She's like, dude, you I mean I almost caught up. You can't see it, but like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we saw it, Okay, thank.
Speaker 1: You I didn't, so I'm glad you pointed it that I didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I was like, oh, I'm I have to individually do this one by one and still catch up. But I was already more than three fourths of the board done putting the nails in, so like full send, you know, this is all I can do. I remember hitting the nail in and like my glove got hit. So at the end of the elimination, my glove is hanging.
Speaker 1: Like so sadly on the board. Yeah, an tij was so.
Speaker 2: Oh man, he was right behind me, just cheering me on, like keep going, you know, like he really was in my corner. He like it was. It was sad, but there was just nothing else to do. So I do know had I gone against anyone except Tina who manifested this wild rage against this board.
Speaker 1: And she does woodworking. Did you hear that she does woodworking in her shoes and her letter? Guess yes?
Speaker 2: But like I also have FaceTime Tina, and I'm like, Tina, We're looking at her backyard.
Speaker 3: She's like, look what I built.
Speaker 2: I go, oh my god, you build that, And she's like, I mean I hired people, And I'm like wait, wait, wait, so the one worker didn't tell people what to do, and I think it's the latter, so she might have said that, but I mean, I'm over here. I live on a farm building garden boxes. Like if anyone was going to nail this challenge, it was me, you know, like I really was like very comfortable with this, and I know she said it, but like, come on, Tina, we know you hired someone for that.
Speaker 1: It's actually interesting that the two So if it's true that Tina primarily hires people and does it would work if that is the case or the angle she takes, it's interesting that the two people then, who probably do have more experience with nailing things because you said you build flower boxes and CT has done construction, that those were the two that didn't win because you know, good and well me and my and he basically alluded to it does not do this on a regular It was like upside down day.
Speaker 2: No skill required. This challenge had no skill required, and I just think it was one of those things where I had to fully accept the challenge had spit me out, you know, I had come back. I was like I'm ready, and every single female up there you saw it on some of their faces, the relief of me leaving. I don't blame them. I mean, like they just won that moment. You know, like there's nobody in that crowd that I wasn't afraid of or I was afraid of, right, And if I get to the final, we know what I'm capable of. And I felt that I walked into the Challenge house on day one and I, you know, not judgmentally, but I'm like, okay, sizing everybody up. Where's their fitness at? Where's the mental game at? Clearly I've been gone a long time. I don't really know what to expect, but I know I am the most prepared in every possible way that I can be, and I have no doubt that I can make it to the final and win. The fact that I got out this early, you know, in this kind of weird, bizarre elimination, everyone was stoked. I mean no question, they were glad I was gone.
Speaker 3: We saw it on their faces and we heard it from their mouths. Like that has to feel so good, knowing like, oh, y'all was terrified, Like well, amen, Like that had to feel really really good. You spoke about how you've been gone for a long time, like your last season was ten years ago, over ten years ago, and so what was the most shocking part about coming back into this chaotic, amazing environment.
Speaker 2: I mean, you guys you can tell like I'm kind of having a good time, you know, like I really am having a good time, because I think the most shocking is so hippie of me. But the most shocking is like they don't even have real grass. There's nothing natural or nature. The amount of effort had go to to climb trees and find trees, you know, Like I was always so grateful, you know when they had plant their landscapers there. That's truthfully, the most shocking was just like I'm in the middle of really hot summer Vietnam and it's like concrete and there's just a lot of people, and I the last i'd say two years, have been driving around in a van, jumping in rivers and climbing mountains, you know, so I like have no concept of just being stuck. So to me, that was the shift. It was like, oh, I really have to adjust quickly to being like told what to do to go to this place. And that's the adjustment that's the hardest for me is losing that freedom, but then it's always worth it because you're making it with the goal in mind. This is short term. I'm here for a reason, which they didn't even really share. You know. They always show like cute pictures of people's families of like why they're there to win the money. They didn't even show that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, there were seventy five of y'all there, it'd be three hour episodes.
Speaker 2: That's very true. That's very true. Touche Devin, touche.
Speaker 3: What what are you fighting for?
Speaker 2: Well, it's just you'll see this little orange pin that I'm wearing always in my on my overalls or you'll kind of start to see it. And I've just become obsessed with the idea that we can radically change the farming world, and we have to do that soon because it's directly impacting our environment in detrimental ways. We might not even have food growing in four years because of soil health. So it's joinpeel dot com and it's an ag tech platform that connects growers to buyers and buyers to growers, and it's so dope and it really helps us understand where food comes from. Accessibility, food, sovereignty, but tech is not cheap. So it's just been like this mountain as an entrepreneur. But I obviously, like I'm understanding why they didn't show it because of the way what I just said, like that's too much time, too much time for them to put in an episode more of the story, Like our food is so important, it's everything, and I was in the fitness nutrition world for so long and and think about how food is grown and if we don't think about that, we're gonna have a shelf life and we have to start thinking about it.
Speaker 1: I love that, cause is that something that you and Brad connected over?
Speaker 2: Brad and I connected. This story is so good. I came to the show with ten pounds of my suitcase being oracle decks and Tarot decks and all my stage and all my crystals, right, so I had this huge box. It's like treasure chest. And I always would do these like full moon readings or a New Moon reading. And I sat down with Brad and this is before you like, I'm like, he's cute. I mean, he really is kind of my ex and new form like Brad biceps beard. I clearly have a type that I didn't know about. But I pulled him a card and it was this frequency. Have you guys played around a sound healing or sound frequency or sound baths? Have you ever heard of that before? There's these beautiful things that are popping up called sound where sound healing is like this ancient, It's been around forever. It is just truth. Like when you are injured, like if your neck hurts and you put frequency next to it, it heals it. And so Brad, Brad didn't tell me this, but I pulled this card and it was five hundred and twenty eight Herts. That was the card and I started reading it and he freaked out. He runs, He's like I need this right now. I'm like, what's going on? He comes back. He has a five twenty eight Hurts tuning fork that he has brought to the location. So we like had this moment of oh my god, we just connected on a soul harm level. So we started like we would just be on top of each other in bed, like putting this tuning fork on each other's body parts. We would have so much fun. We were so weird talking about everything that nobody else in the house wanted to talk about.
Speaker 1: Oh I love that for you did you run your fingers through his beard.
Speaker 2: Of course I would braid it, and then I would put like little Viking dread beard, you know how like Vikings have, like it's strings and things. I was like, let's just put little decorations. It's challenged.
Speaker 1: You beating his beard. I'm so cute. I think it's cute. I was surprised to see that matchup initially, but it sounds you guys sound freaking adorable. Have you seen him? Have you driven that van? Has it driven to Brad's house? Since the show has ended?
Speaker 2: It has not, But we have connected a few times. You know, we just randomly call each other and I know we'll see each other at some point. I mean, it's just fun. He's helping me figure out a dirt bike to get because I also ride motorcycles. So there's just like a lot of good, good energy.
Speaker 3: I like that. I like that a lot. Shout out to Bread. I think it's I think I support the movement. Yeah, I want to get into these targets because gre you nominated yourself. I know, and I want to know. This season has been very much so with a Josh, We're not gonna play with my friend like that. But this season has been very much so, uh, I'll do it.
Speaker 1: I'll do it.
Speaker 2: Why let me talk you through it. So first things first, I have built my reputation on not being scared and going in when I need to go in right. I will always face the challenge if it comes, and that's what I love about myself. That's why I show up to the challenge because I want to be scared. I don't want to just sit on the sidelines. So I was starting to get a little bit bored, you know, like there's only so much you can just cheer on for other people, and it's like, at some point I'm gonna have to play, right. We know that's the case. The second thing is a viv volunteered herself already, that was the first thing that she did. Then Kara gets put in already, and then Laura got picked as a target, so there really isn't anybody else that needs to claim the spot. Like, if I'm looking at what is fair, which is how I look at everything, that it's my turn. And then the third thing is Derek, who is the Leonardo DiCaprio gladiator of the show. I have such mad respect for him, all of his energy It's just so about the start of my own challenge career. When I first got to the challenge cutthroat. Both times I went into elimination were with Derek, and both times the way he is you guys know this, but also in person that's amplified the prep for it the day before, all of that energy, Like we are the same, you know, we trained the same, We're warriors. And so to watch him do what he's doing, you know, it's not the first time, it's the second time he's doing this. I get so fired up. I can't even hold it in. And then he's asking for a volunteer. Of course I'm gonna do it. It's just like everything made sense for me to do it. There was no way I wasn't going to do it, and I get it doesn't make sense, and Brad said it was silly. Brad and I had a huge thing. He was so pissed, And this is when we started to start, you know, realizing we had differences and it maybe was no longer cute to start making out. You know, like he was so upset about it because he knew it was his turn soon to volunteer or not. So he was seeing me as a way of like, damn, if she did that, that means I have to and that's not good for my game. And so we started butting heads in that department.
Speaker 1: That's why the van hasn't gone to visit Brad. There we go. Now we figured it out. That is why. Because our girl is a leader, not a follower. She does not play a scared game. Did you ever think when you were volunteering that Laurel would throw your team under the bus to try and get rid of you?
Speaker 2: Truthfully, you all like why did we not start with that? Because why had heard rumors? But until I saw it, I was like, I still am like, no, because we're still early enough in the game. Maybe we're not. Actually do I blame her no, because that was a smart move, right, Like on her end, she knows the threat I hold, right, so like it was a smart move. I just think I hate it because of the amount of times I try to have a conversation with her, the amount of times I tried to approach her. I knew something was about to go down before this challenge, and I would just say, hey, Laurel, let's talk. I don't want to talk, And I'm like, oh, you know, like I know something's going to go down, but like, I just want to get to this person. I just want to have a normal conversation of like I am here for a really big reason. I've been gone for a really long time. Give me a longer time to play, like give me game time. And the fact that she had that much control over my game time so sucks. It's the worst part of this format, you know, like the twists and the target and the ability for anybody to throw a challenge made this really hard because I am very much just like here to play, to compete to win, right, And it's in to have this other dynamic of like, wow, someone that I really do when she's good, I really do respect her. She has like you guys know, Laurel, she's the most stunning beautiful. She's a swan. She is like if I could put her into an animal archetype. She's like such a swan and you want her on your team. That's why Car and her go back and forth all the time. But like when she's not in a good place, which this challenge she clearly wasn't, it's awful. It's like a swan under threat is horrible. I was attacked by a swan when I was like four, I wanted to pet it and it attacked me, and I was just like, that's what Laurel.
Speaker 1: Was not be attacked by a swan Emily like the layers just keep.
Speaker 2: I swear that's this visual I have where it's just like, damn, just and I wish they didn't even show the best parts of this challenge. Johnny and I were on the hardest parts of this challenge. So this beam that we're carrying through the forest, we were on the why part of it, and it was so heavy and I ended up getting pretty intense migraine from the amount I hit the trees, Like there's I hit probably four times high hard impact trees tripping, Like the amount of effort right of like I'm at stake, I'm going all in on this. There was so much sweat and energy and tears for Johnny and I. Johnny really really efforted, and he was fighting for me. I mean, like he will always fight for me and I because I will protect him. So it was just super sucky to like feel that I was betrayed in some ways and then to watch it and be like, damn, she really just like she probably also was tired, she was out of shape. You know, she knew that.
Speaker 1: Not she rationalizing bad behavior. Wait did you you said you heard rumors that that that was the case, that she was sabotaging. Did you hear them in the house or was this after? Like I was going and.
Speaker 2: I tried to do the prep work, you know, like I'm not great at strategy, but I'm not bad, you know, I'm I'm able to really have the right conversations, and when it comes down to it, the only threat I really saw. I knew each person would be tough individually depending on the case, but like for me at the end of the final it's really going to be Laurel and Carr that I'm worried about.
Speaker 1: Really truly, I feel like you're sleeping on some people.
Speaker 2: Probably interesting watching them after this new challenges like in person, watching the way they're training, watching the way they're eating, watching hearing their stories, like I can do the math, Like I don't need to worry about that persones Like so it's really it's not even like just me looking at them. It's like, oh no, like any day, like I would feel very confident in how I would feel about going against them in a final.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's so fascinating because I hear what you're saying, and obviously they're beasts. But I think there are some people, and we don't know how the season plays out because I purposely avoid spoilers, but there are some people who play like even CT has been described it this way, certainly in some of the more recent seasons, where even if you're watching them in the game, even if you do, they don't become activated until they hit a certain benchmark.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: It's like Laurel and car are the loudest, but some people play less of a loud or an obvious game.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm seeing it from like the physical standpoint, And at this point, I already know that Laurel doesn't have endurance, right, I already know that I would be fine in a in a final with her and it would come down to puzzles and look, but like I really I kind of stand by that, Like I would feel really confident with anybody knowing of course there's always a mixed bag of stuff and.
Speaker 1: Write some hammer and nails somewhere, right.
Speaker 2: But like the true like feeling I had was like the only threat I feel is with the people that are on my team. So to have that energy on my team, to be preparing for the whole challenge in that way and then realizing they're on my team, it made me so excited because it's like, look what we can do and how far we can get and and then to see Laurel do what she did, it felt too soon, you know, and it wasn't. That was a brilliant strategy move, but it was like, fuck, I wanted so badly to play longer with this.
Speaker 1: But also eating your own team is risky because you don't know what these team activities are going to be and so you know you're potentially putting your team at a disadvantage.
Speaker 2: Well, we want bodies, right, You want bodies because you need diversity, and who's going target? If not, it's just you target on me, target, you target me target. So even having three, even having four, you take off the pressure week for week. So uh yeah, there was no way that that was like in in my awareness. And what I had found out is as soon as I saw so the conversations I had were with Johnny and Jordan, like, I know you guys have strong relationships with Laura, but I need you to know that she's coming after me. I see it in the way she watches me. I see it in the way that she's talking to me. I see I just know. There was so much weird signs that I can tell you guys, like weird ass things would happen with Ryan and I and I'm like, oh, she is about to go down, and both of them are like, no, no, no, she wouldn't. She wouldn't, she wouldn't, and she did. Finally saw Johnny at our fun La event. It was like, He's like, Emily, you can't even believe it. She did it on purpose. Oh my god, I.
Speaker 1: Know, Johnny, You're like, duh, what were the things that you noticed? Yeah, what was happened she was doing?
Speaker 3: Like what were the so.
Speaker 2: Just very she wouldn't. She would avoid eye contact. Number one, avoiding eye contact at all costs, which like really bothers me, you know, like to all of a sudden have engaged in conversation and all of a sudden you're distant and you're just kind of being You just know something's up. The second thing was because we were in Vietnam and there's so much energy in Vietnam, like bad shit has happened in Vietnam, right, like really horrible things. And so I'm always trying to like leave flowers and altars, and so I left this like pretty altar every morning at this outdoor place. And when we were walking out for the challenge, this is crazy. All in replace of the flower was a massive pragmantis, like huge, and the exact same place is this. I know, this gets strange. So I'm an animal person. Ryan's an animal, like all the animal people kind of come around. So Laurel and I are looking at this pragmantis. I have a thing for pragmantiss. I think they're like my good luck charm. They show up in weird places, like yesterday one landed on my porch and I was like, yes, you know, like I get super excited about it. This pragmantis straight up. I wish I could show this on audio because like the mountain, he looked at Laurel, he just did this crazy creepy this is a big pregnantis. He goes and just stares at her, and I laughed so hard because I knew. I was like, she's not She's gonna do something fucked up today. And he's like, are you gonna do something fucked up today. So the whole time leading up to this church, even on the way walking into TJ, I look at her and I'm like, you don't pretend to be a pragmantis.
Speaker 1: Wait not you made praying Manta's hands at Laurel and.
Speaker 3: Little bit did it?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Because I think she had a choice, and I know she feels guilty, but she knew what she was doing. And I just like, God, I can't wait to get to that reunion because it's just I just want to understand why. You know, It's just it's an interesting thing. If she keeps throwing around the word respect. We can't be throwing that word around with her conversations with Kara and do what she did, right, Like, there's just no way.
Speaker 3: All right, we have to take a quick break, but be right back after that.
Speaker 1: Ooh okay, let's get back into the show.
Speaker 3: I would like to know, and we're gonna jumping around, but I just want to since you brought it up, I want to get straight into it. Let's take away anything that may have happened before with Lara and Laurel, right, and just this one isolated incident, right, this big blow up as you're watching it as a viewer, who do you think started that?
Speaker 2: It's just interesting because there was behind the scenes of Laurel starting to hear Kara talking to Ryan or Kara talking to me, and so she was already really revved up. Like Laurel doesn't want to be seen badly, like she doesn't want to be called a fool, she doesn't want to be seen in a negative way, and it's an interesting dynamic. So but on screen, what people saw was Kara coming up to Laurel and starting that, right, That's that's what happened. And I think it was kind of an accumulation of four or five days of back and forth in weird remarks from Laurel slash passive aggressive kind of commentary that finally led to Kara feeling as if she needed to stand up and do something and somewhat protect Michelle because there was an issue that happened where Laurel ultimately made Michelle cry after this whole conversation happened, so Michelle's crying and upset and it got more nasty, and so Kara saw that as a way to comment Laurel and be like, you can't do this. You can't talk to people this way.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna just keep my mouth shut.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, day, Yeah, what are your what are you what are your overall thoughts of the Kara Laurel situation?
Speaker 1: Yeah, objectively, like, yeah, because you're wise, your empathy, yeah, you're you know, you're on the right frequencies. But so take out the fact that she sabotaged you in the game. Let's put that to the side for the second and then we'll pick it back up.
Speaker 2: Well, I think I said it best. And it's like the Karma vote for Kara is three because she still has a part to play, right, So, like there is something that's happening that there's not one party is innocent, and there's not good and there's not bad. There's just these two very dynamic people who probably at their core are like secretly in love with each other slash. They definitely have made out and there's this tension that they want each other's respect. But it's true that Laurel feels as if she has to coach Kara because I was on trivia with Caara high up forty feet She's about to drop and her anxiety is real. Right, I want to be there for her because she's on my team. She's freaking out, but it rubs off on you. You know, when you're around someone that is really freaking out and you're doing your best to be the calm, cool, collected one, but it ultimately it's them two playing out the rescuer victim complex. That's so annoying. It's just a constant battle of this archetype.
Speaker 1: Right. What was interesting to me is neither of them are really walking away. Although Laurel did walk away, it looks like to put together her sandwich at one point, but then Laura walked back towards Kara again and like engaged, and neither Like anyone listening, you always have the ability to walk away, or when you do have the ability to physically walk, just walk away.
Speaker 3: Agree with you. And to add on to that, because if you notice, Kara was very much so in it, in it and she started laughing the moment Laurel started cussing. Once she it was like, oh god.
Speaker 1: Once she got her to that play and once she knew she can.
Speaker 3: That's what they wait for. They wait for the moment when they when they got you. Once they have you, then it's like, okay, cool, we are here now. Now we are here exactly just like crying, don't and we go talk about that.
Speaker 2: This is the final thing I'll say about it, because to ultimately, these two have taken away too much real estate in all of these people's lives, like truthfully, and this is where I because so car is a cancer moon and I'm too a cancer moon. So I very much am empathetic to her nurturing and her needs. Laurel, I know her whole astrology, right, so I can't. I've gone deep into this rabbit hole.
Speaker 1: Where hilarious and I love you, Emily. I just have to say that I love that You're like, Okay, not only was I sizing them up, but I was sizing them up. I know their natal chart, I know where they were or what time da da da. I can't beat them all I.
Speaker 2: Could except the one person I know. This is why karma hit me in the ass is because they're this in human design. There is a thing called a manifestor, and they're very rare type. But if they know they're a manifestor, they can make shit happen. And I was like, I told Rachel, I go, there's one manifestor in the house, and I'm not going to tell that person she's a manifestor and guess who.
Speaker 1: Is way, but how did they know? Do they know? Okay, and know we're getting off track, But now my like, can you become a man? Are you like born a manifestor? How does?
Speaker 2: It's just like your natal chart? So it's human design is astrology plus the chakra system plus Myers Briggs plus like all of it in one. So I was getting every single person's human design that I knew I cared about. I was like, because I know mine and I will win. There's like my chart is like competitor warrior winner, Like yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, we are getting on a call after this, Emily, because I have so many questions. I want to know all the things.
Speaker 2: E then this is what I do. I would love to do that. Because with Laurel, I saw her chart and I was like, oh, this is why she's threatened by I mean, because she she doesn't have what I have and she knows it. So there was this element that I was just like, oh, this is game on. So I know that that was what she felt. And then I watched it because I could see like, Okay, this is similar right to watch Cara and Laurel. It's the same way as watching Laurel and Michelle. But Laurel's smart with me too, right, So I'm just observing. And when this is where it gets hard is because Cara so desperately did want the friendship. You saw it in this episode there all of a sudden they're talking shit on each other, and then all of a sudden they're playing back and forth ping pong, and and this element of like this door is starting to open and then snaps, door starts over it. It's so toxic, it's so terrible, and it is just like a relationship right when you are like, oh, we just went through this horrible thing, but I'm gonna be able to get through it because look, they're so nice and so kind and then all and it just doesn't change because neither of them are looking at why it happened in the first place. So it was just awful to watch. And I really hope, you know, truthfully, like of Eve and I both didn't know how to navigate it as the other females on the team, and you know, challenge spit me out. So I don't have much else to say about it, you know, it's like I didn't have anything else to go with. But it was interesting.
Speaker 1: Were any of the boys manifestors or just Tina, Like was literally Twina the only one in Anna is the only.
Speaker 2: One in the house. And that's what I kept telling her. I was like, you have to know this about yourself because and she that's why she cried when she was like, I'm so sad Emily's leaving.
Speaker 1: Because yeah, that was sweet.
Speaker 2: That was so sweet because how many people, especially knowing my elimination, you know, I've never lost. I'm a tough competitor. So many people could have taken that and just like thrown it into my face, especially Tina, like.
Speaker 3: She doesn't care, like who are you, like, get out of here.
Speaker 2: And the fact that she said that was really sweet because I know that she means it, and I also want her to realize, you know, like hopefully from this point forward. And it's hard because when you get with other energies and fear comes in. This is the week where it really started. This is the week where people started to get paranoid shifts. We really saw it with John Nay and Johnny said to the team, Yeah, it was gonna volunteer, Yeah, everyone was like it's your turn, It's your turn, and she's like okay. They had this team huddle and then she freaked out. I mean she was running around like crazy and really paranoid and just to watch how fast this game can turn you on your head was like whoa, these this is nuts.
Speaker 1: So everyone in the in the house, it sounds like then was aware of the conversation between Johnny and her team around like oh I should nominate so then how And she seems so confident that Neamayah, Like it's interesting knowing that Paul House knew that because she seemed so confident that Neiaomiah wouldn't put her in, and Niamyah did what do you what's your interpretation? Do you think he did it? Ever she was supposed to like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Well it's interesting. I guess I will say it's about Nimiah, like I love him to death, like I really do. We have so much fun because he's the one putting rocks in my pocket and doing reyki on me, you know, like very we had such a good connection. I was so proud of him. The day of our elimination, we both had like you know, we know the right outcome is going to happen like whatever, but in that elimination room, and this is the example of what happened with him just getting frazzled and picking John a like I don't think he knew what to do, and I didn't know he would get like that until we were sitting in the deliberation room and then seeing the clip of him talking to Devin for me, I was like what and then having Devin called me out and I was like, the only thing I know how what to say to defend myself is was I there? Because I knew none of this was happening. I have never talked to Nehemiah in a way of like who's our alliances outside of me? And you you know, so I was pissed. I went up to him and I was like, I love you, but don't ever speak for me again. And he was like, I'm so sorry, and it won't It's fine, and we were good, but it was like, damn, I just think sometimes in that pressure and he just beat ct, you know, like he doesn't want to make anyone mad that he doesn't have to, which is why I was the one who whispered for him to vote in Jenny.
Speaker 1: You know, oh you told him.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if he listened to me, but it was the only way to protect me Amaya from Era four because Jenny had already called him in. So it was like, oh, you called me, I'll call you. You call me, I'll call you. So he called somebody out on Era four that wasn't Jenny. It would have just caused another person to be mad at him. So I was like, you gotta do Jenny. So I could tell he hadn't thought about it. He hadn't thought if I win, if I come back, who am I going to call? So when Johnny was just already on the spot and doing that, you know, I think you see her face, She's like it was just like a target, target, target, Like, let's just make this easy. Boom, that's the name he's gonna call. But I really I am kind of surprised because they did have a relationship.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Wow, I know, right, literally the whole thing. Wow.
Speaker 2: I know, wow, I know.
Speaker 3: You want to get into these era superlatives.
Speaker 1: Yes day, let's get into these.
Speaker 3: So what we do on the podcast is we allow the guests to come on and give each era as a whole, each era their own superlatives, so most likely to do do dot. So let's start with Era one.
Speaker 2: Oh, we already know they're most likely to spend all their challenge money on pt O. They are so broken, every single one of them. And I'm such a healer, you know, I'm like this touched it, you know, but they all and I love it to you know, giving them supplements and herbs, but like, damn, they are old.
Speaker 1: You were hilarious.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Era two, Oh, I mean to me, Era two by far the most comprehensive team, you know, with Johnny and with these women, the most experience.
Speaker 1: That's not a most likely to be most likely to.
Speaker 2: I have so many My mind's going six places because my's I got betrayed by my team member, so I have nothing positive to say. Most likely to betray.
Speaker 3: Most likely to betray.
Speaker 2: Era three, Oh, man, I'm bummed this is not a most likely Most likely to kick out Corey Like Ory shot himself in the foot so soon with Tony leaving, you know, like I want Corey to have something to stand with against this alliance that's happening, but it's his fault, so it's like most likely to kick out Corey.
Speaker 3: M okay Era four.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 2: Most likely there for screen time. Oh it's like, wow, it's really hard to trust anybody from Era four. You know, they got this big Brother vibe that's like a little different than real world original vibe, you know what I'm saying. And there was just always people in my healing corner and be pulling cards. But you know who didn't get invited? Almost all of Ara four?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, wait, not you didn't invite them, Not you being a healer and you're selectively healing. Not even Kylin.
Speaker 2: Kylon was the snakiest of them all day.
Speaker 1: Oh wait what now, okay, spill wait because he has such mixed.
Speaker 3: Vibes big brother player, that's why?
Speaker 1: Wait? Wait, why how did he give you snaky vibes? Talk to us?
Speaker 2: And straight up I like, I'm gonna energy person, right So, and I knew, I do know that he's a cancer, so he's sensitive, he's kind. But when it comes to the game, he knew right away he was gonna throw me in the of my in and he wanted the screen time. He wanted the moment. He wanted to like extend all these conversations out so that he would get a little extra TV time. And it was so snaky. I was like, I will never ever side or trust this person ever.
Speaker 1: And what makes you think that he was doing it just for the TV? Like or that he knew?
Speaker 3: You know, I'm gonna say this on Kylin's Behalf, right, you.
Speaker 1: Know you're talking to a big Brother player and so you know she you know, it took us years to get.
Speaker 3: On Kylin's Behalf. I I don't view Kylin as a screen time type of person. What I think he was doing was collecting data.
Speaker 2: That's fair.
Speaker 3: I believe Kylon was collecting information. He's he's very very smart, very calculated. Single thing. If Kylan offers you breakfast, it's breakfast with a purpose, there's motive behind it. He's very calculated. So it definitely there was a reason behind it, for sure.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 3: Sure Now anybody else I can't, I can't say that.
Speaker 1: But for y'all Era four people do get called out a bit for scream time. That's what I said. I can only speak for Kyl coordinate.
Speaker 3: I can only speak for Kylan.
Speaker 2: It felt it felt so awful to like know that they knew, but they didn't confirm it, right, Like, I want to be prepared mentally and physically for an elimination, and that makes it really hard when you don't know if it's actually you going in.
Speaker 1: So did they not tell you before the actual before we saw it, you know, tj or So.
Speaker 2: We went through the deliberation, they pretended that they didn't know. I even said this to Olivia after. I was like, it's just fucked up, because I know you know, and she's like, no, I don't know. But Kylin wanted to extend it because they wanted their little moment at the bar that night. So Olivia gets more dressed up than I ever seen her. Kylon looks so good. They bring us over to a table. I was like, you're gonna try to put me in a studio shot to get a moment. Go fuck yourself. I know I'm going in. We don't need to have this moment about it. Just tell me the truth about it, you know. So they wanted it to be something. I was like, cool, bye, I gotta go get ready, jagged Emily, you are dropping the tea.
Speaker 1: The tee the tea. Yes, wait, okay, look, I know we already did the ending. I have so many questions now, this is okay, Okay, what are your thoughts? Then a Michelle and Devin.
Speaker 2: Right right right, well that I'll give you a little more tea about this. So I loved this because it was very similar to Brad and I, which was like who's gonna commit on camera first?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Like are we actually gonna have a showmance? Are we really gonna be doing this? And I had this thing with Brad and like, I'm not here to have a showmans, I'm not here to like make people think we're about to have babies, Like this is just a moment, you know, like let's just have a moment. Be discreet. But then there was an element with Devin and Michelle where Devn's like I'm going in, I'm I'm gonna commit and Michelle was like what. So there was just watching them kind of match each other where Devon's like you're gonna join me or not? And that was super cute because it made us like really see their process of like the commitment issues of Michelle, the commitment of Devin, but also he's like, dude, if you betray me, like if I go all in on camera and then I get rejected by her like all of that. So I love them together because I think that they really do have this like on show romance, that this situation brought them together. They're funny, they're cute. Devin like, he's the only one that I really wanted to talk to besides Jordan about intellectual things, you know, so like helped me get through the days of the challenge. That's not Sue, There's a lot of really great people there, But as far as business goes, that was fun for me to like just shoot the shit with like creative projects with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh that's so fascinating. There, I can that makes sense. It totally makes sense, all right, before we let you go because I know we can't have you all that. Is there any other tea? Because you dropped a lot with that whole Olivia Kylon getting dressed up for a moment that they ultimately didn't get tea? So is there any other tea? And that tea is a manifestor which one hundred percent we're gonna be talking after this, any other tea that we need to know that the fans will love you for it.
Speaker 2: God, they have so much tea, And I think part of it is like even some of the prep work of like Laurel trying to put a divide between me and Johnny and some of these behind the scenes that had happened that we're just testing and trying to like really spoil and rotten the batch. Like it was just so nice to like, if I would have stayed in the game, I was so good, you know, I really was gonna be good. I didn't have a lot of people that were gonna call my name, and if I did need to compete, that would have been okay. But I was in a good situation because of the other people on the team. So I think that's what was interesting is watching like the tea I have is that the people doing bad shit, trying to cause more drama than needed, you know, so gosh all of it to me, I think the overall is that the casting was dope. I had so much fun coming back. I was so upset to leave, you know, so soon, but I couldn't have been more grateful being in that group of people, with that environment. You know, it was really the right challenge for me to come back and do so that I'm just stoked that the fans asked me to come back, and that.
Speaker 1: Of course now that you come back.
Speaker 2: Right, maybe there's one in me maybe Challenge forty four because you and day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come on now, come now, come on now.
Speaker 1: I thank you and day oh I think, but we have to find out of days a manifesto. We are still going to talk.
Speaker 3: Oh brother, let me know.
Speaker 2: I have lots of fun human design support for people. You just you just send me a text.
Speaker 1: I got you, okay before we go and before I text you and anybody else who wants to know more about human design or just what you're up to, or just follow Emily's interesting journeys. Where can they find you on social well.
Speaker 2: I also have a podcast called meat heead Hippie, So meathhead Hippie is kind of my fun place to if you are into podcasts, which obviously you're listening to this wonderful one. I do teach people how to meditate on a course called Soul Unbound, So if you are interested in learning how to kind of stay centered, that's a great place. But mostly if you want to get involved in changing the food supply chain, join peel dot com. Like an orange peel, not a banana peel, an orange po Join peel dot com, put your email in and there's just really beautiful things happening about how we can really change agric because we have to. We have to change it. So follow me, Emily Shrum, meet Hippie, all the things. I got lots of love to give. Love that.
Speaker 3: Thank you for coming to hang out with us.
Speaker 1: This was fun us and.
Speaker 3: Yes, I love you guys.
Speaker 2: Thank you for watching it. Man taking me through my loss, so that was nice to lose good support. I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Such a great interview. I'm so glad Emily decided to come and hang out with us, girl and give us all the sea. Girl. People want to hang out with you and get all yet see where can they find you with Devin?
Speaker 1: Yes, girl, you can find me on my website that's devinsimone dot com, Devin with a Y Simon with an eye. If you're single, hit me up for a little bit of matchmaking, just click the matchmaking tab. You can check me out on my Amazon lives. I love talking to challenge fans over there. Just go to Devinsimone's gift closet dot com. Sounds crazy, but trust me. Or you can find me on social like ig TikTok and snapchat at Devin Simone what about you Day.
Speaker 3: You can find me on all the socials of the media's at Davon, Diane Underscore, because I'll be right there. More importantly, I want to thank you guys. We want to thank you for joining us for another episode of MTV's official Challenge podcast. Tell all your fellow Challenge fans to listen and give us a five star review on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
Speaker 1: And then we'll see you next time on MTV's Official Challenge podcast, available wherever you get your podcasts. Bob and Weed, Bitch