Speaker 1: I was born in Donkey. It's the Donkey of the day, Donkey, the Donkey.
Speaker 2: Of the day, that.
Speaker 1: Devil's Possible breakfast club.
Speaker 3: Yes, Donkey today from Monday, May eighth goes to Oakland Athletics broadcast the Glenn.
Speaker 1: Creeeper or Cooper I don't know. Uh. The mayonnaise is heavy on this one.
Speaker 3: Glenn was suspended Saturday and we'll remain off the air because during Friday's pregame show, he was trying to tell the audience that he had visited Kansas City's Negro League Baseball Museum, but he didn't say negro Let's listen, we.
Speaker 2: Had a phenomenal day today, Nigger League Museum.
Speaker 1: Can Arthur Bryan Scarbage.
Speaker 3: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. The hilarious thing about this is his co host that was next to him didn't flinch at all.
Speaker 1: No, Mi, the co host.
Speaker 3: You're supposed to be like Draymond green Son and hold them accountable for the nonsense coming out of his mouth.
Speaker 1: But no, you just went with it.
Speaker 3: And now Glenn, rightfully so, has been suspended until a review of his on air racial slur is complete, complete, okay, nothing to review.
Speaker 1: The folks all right, that was the N word with the er.
Speaker 3: That man has said that word so much that he didn't even think twice about it when he said it. In his mind, there is no other word that starts with end that applies to Black people other than the N word. Heavy on the er, not negro, not neighbor, not ntela. Just okay, I feel like I have to take this time to teach the difference between negro and the N word though. Okay, a Negro moment is a proud achievement or event in Black history, things that have shifted the world, something that African Americans are proud of, something that exudes black excellence. Okay, like Barack Obama, even though he's only half a Negro becoming president, Okay, Matthew Henson and Admiral Robert Perry becoming the first man to reach the North Pole in nineteen oh nine, or Tyler Perry, who he was talking about earlier, opening his studio in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Those are proud Negro moments. But then there is N word moments.
Speaker 3: The great urban philosopher Huey Freeman told us what a Negro N word moment was on season two, episode eleven of the classic show the Boondocks.
Speaker 4: Listen es should define the nigga moment as a moment when ignorance overwhelms the mind of anotherwise logical negro man, causing him to act in an illogical, self destructive man I.
Speaker 2: E like a nigger.
Speaker 3: So now that we know the difference between negro and the N word, it got me to thinking, just to play white Devil's advocate here, what if there was an N Word League museum? What would be in it? We have our guest co host, Jess Hilarious in the building. She is an expert of all things nigga tree j If there was an N Word League museum, what would some of the exhibits be?
Speaker 2: All right, Oh we can okay, so I ain't gonna lie what poor what the first lady'd be a brother?
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I see that. I can see that.
Speaker 5: Also, I got to look up to you, but yeah, I can see that in the I can see that in that okay, and right in the back okay, I got that up with be in the back. That's the last exhibit before you get to the end of the means.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I can see that. I can see that. I can see that. Listen.
Speaker 3: I think that the biggest thing that would be in the N Word Museum would be an exhibit.
Speaker 1: It's one of the greatest N words to ever walk the face of the earth. Soldier Boy.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine going on the floor of Soldier Boy and just going from N word moment to N word moment with a big soldiers Let's.
Speaker 6: Listen, they say something game from the game from that.
Speaker 1: Come on, now, give me another one, give me another.
Speaker 6: They're gonna never make it out the hood, gonna die broke enough.
Speaker 2: I started shooting.
Speaker 3: Class shot Classic, Classic, Classic?
Speaker 1: You got any more?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Come on, come on, you have got body by pushing right, yes.
Speaker 3: Come on, Now, here's the thing. The N Word League Museum sounds extremely entertaining, But Glenn, we don't need your help in naming it. All right, Please let Chelsea handle give Oakland Athletics director Glenn Cooper Creeper the biggest he haw.
Speaker 2: He haw, he haw. That is way too much, Dan Maynaes.
Speaker 1: Does Kathy Griffin want to say something? Please give this giant jar male the biggest he haw.
Speaker 3: You know, I like the match energy. So when a white person uses the N word, what Chris Rock got to say put my girl down on the menu this morning, right, Okay.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, y'all are crazy crazy now, yeah, yeah, y'all crazy them pre roll is gonna be in the I mean in the in the.
Speaker 2: Edward music you got to eat after it was what kind of food?
Speaker 5: No, because I ain't get high off of them, So dang, that's why in the back of the black about and he knew what he was knowing he's gonna give me them or whatever.
Speaker 2: And this, Oh, I got the real trick goes for you tomorrow.
Speaker 5: I got some Yeah, because they did like marl Boroughs, I told you don't give.
Speaker 2: Me the all right?
Speaker 1: What about a black and bouch? What's the sweet exhibit?
Speaker 2: Ooh yes, all daddy? What is the given vape? What's going on? He Popeye's what's up talking about?
Speaker 1: You got sandwich?
Speaker 2: You name sweetyes eating habits? What are we talking about?
Speaker 1: Eating word music?
Speaker 2: About jelly on pizza? Shorty crazy?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All yes.
Speaker 5: A street boxing exhibit honoring the legendary shar Keisha. Yes, and every time you go up and you hit it is shar Keisha.
Speaker 6: We should have Charlemagne, yeah all that yo.
Speaker 3: The sharks exhibit would be hard the things you punch, Yes said.
Speaker 1: Half of envy.
Speaker 2: Half of envy.
Speaker 1: That makes sense, only half. I'm so black. I don't know.
Speaker 6: Don't listen to him. I'm really undred percent, he says the Dominican. I'm not dominic and I'm tired of it.
Speaker 1: People. When you see me in the street, I'm really black, speaking of black, speaking of black. The credits is all right, well, shout to B E T.
Speaker 6: We'll see you guys tomorrow, Tess peace y'all.
Speaker 5: Well peace BT peace, B see tomorrow bye, see you tomorrow and every day after.
Speaker 1: All, everybody else.
Speaker 6: Let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one. If you need relationship advice and any type of advice. Today, we're going to open up the phone lines for Jess. Yes, just fix my mess, because you just fix my mess.
Speaker 1: Just haves a podcast on the black effect.
Speaker 3: iHeart radio podcast network called Carefully Reckless, and she does just fix my mess.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: And I know you're probably thinking, what makes just an expert? Yes she's not, but.
Speaker 2: Yes, I really so it. Now now we're gonna get no damn call.
Speaker 1: You have experiences.
Speaker 5: I have experiences, and even when I don't have experiences. I still have knowledge. There you go the boom. So you know, I'm good with helping people.
Speaker 1: As an entrepreneur a mother. Yes you know, and that's to sell it like what you sold it before was that?
Speaker 2: Yeah you know why she's doing it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she has no experiencehip I said.
Speaker 3: If you're wondering if she's an expert, I said, if you're thinking she's an expert, she's not.
Speaker 1: Right. She is ripping any bet. That's what I do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, five five, it's a Monday. Damn, it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Donkey Today is brought to you by the law Office of Michael s Lambingsoft.
Speaker 1: Don't be a donkey. Pound fifty on your cell and say the bull.
Speaker 3: If you've been hurting a construction accident, that's pound two five oh from your cell and say the bull.