Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, pony.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, you know I was going to release one in my younger years. I I really enjoyed doing that, sup quarterback what.
Speaker 3: Rag No, But I would like to my younger days, I used to sport.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, I was like that. I didn't even know that was far side Diables far side fuck.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, she just broke Wolcus broke, Wolcus broke. She thought Daila Soul was Fucus broke.
Speaker 5: Wocus broke, Wolcus broke.
Speaker 2: I loved I love my pony, and I thought it would be funny to do it in an old lady voice and just like release the whole album of like different R and B songs, but in the.
Speaker 4: Your whole arny yeah right, my old time. My no is waiting.
Speaker 5: Attracted.
Speaker 3: I'm on it like I love so meet me at eleven thirty. I love it when you're talking dirty.
Speaker 5: Yes late for isn't it? Oh am to meet me at eleven.
Speaker 4: Thirty in the hour that they let me out of the.
Speaker 3: Horn before my seven hour naps. I'm so anxious.
Speaker 5: Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three, sixty four, episode two of.
Speaker 3: Der Nally's Guys Stay.
Speaker 5: Production of iHeart Radio. Uh, this is a podcast where we take a deep dive into america shared consciousness because we are the left's Joe Rogan investors welcome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we only want to hear from arms manufacturers because it seems like that we need them to back some Yeah, we need to answer a Joe Rogan.
Speaker 2: So why couldn't you nuke a hurricane? I mean, no one's actually ever explained this to me.
Speaker 5: I think the I think the equation is just like, believe everything right.
Speaker 4: Justin, justin? Can you google this right now?
Speaker 3: Just just go pull this up?
Speaker 4: Doesn't pull this?
Speaker 3: Can you do like a chat GPT simulation if we nuked a Cat five hurricane.
Speaker 5: His ability to believe that Elon Musk had like a magical app that sawd that like did won the election just made me. It was like, oh, it's like my kids watching a magic show. It's he's just willing.
Speaker 2: To go with all right, Well follow Franny Theo if you think that starlink flip votes to Trump.
Speaker 4: So some of us are willing to go there us.
Speaker 3: Still believe is there money there? I guess you have to grift your own.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I will grip all brought to you by craft Foods. There are.
Speaker 4: Brought you by fluoride. Yeah, someone's sticking up for us.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just go exult, steer away from the curve. That's what they say, always works, right. It's Tuesday, November twelve, twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Four, eleven twelve. Ohow no, well, this is what a weird day National Pizza with the works, except show these days we're in hell. We're in hell from with these days? What the fuck is this?
Speaker 5: Huh?
Speaker 4: So you're gonna have some pineapple and like a bell pepper?
Speaker 3: Yeah, or did like Michelangelo from the Ninja Turtles. Right this week, I.
Speaker 5: Feel like half of the days feel like they are, you know, just some corporate interest group invented them. And then the other half are just five year olds who are right, this is the pizza I like, and we need to have a birthday party for.
Speaker 3: It, right right, right? Well, anyway, here's another one, uh fucking chicken soup for the soul daye and this one hey for us from l A.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know, I've cried it a couple of those.
Speaker 3: Okay, well I can't read, so I protected myself from that kind of pain. The other thing though, just for people from l A. And this is just an l A thing. It's National French Dip Day, So there it is. That's that's only in LA because Cole's is observed as the like, the place that created the French dip, and that's downtown.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I never also knew what a French tip was until I met Matt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well because boy, yeah he's an l A LA. Why is it?
Speaker 4: It's just like beef broth.
Speaker 3: Is that we call that an aju?
Speaker 5: Actually sandwich with an al.
Speaker 3: It's basically meat sweat water.
Speaker 4: Yeah, meat sweat water.
Speaker 5: Is very good, very but I've had it outside of LA. But you were just saying it was originated and beloved in Yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 5: My name is Jack O'Brien aka oh ghana Ria, Ghana Ria, ghana Ria. On the show, everyone knows that it doesn't spread on the beach, the beach.
Speaker 3: The beach.
Speaker 5: That one courtesy of a w D Spinnin' wow reference to the worst person I've met in the past couple episodes, the guy from ninety Day Fiance Yeah, speaks in broken English to his fiance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to his Filipino girlfriend like and says stuff like this, I.
Speaker 5: Don't think gon aria gonna spread on the beach.
Speaker 3: Yep, they're not gonna spread on the beach. Yeah, I think the pills is no leaking. Yes, anyway, little taste of four to twenty day fiance on the Daily zeit guy Slash.
Speaker 2: I mean, in the new Trump administration, are they gonna come for ninety day fiance on some like revoking visa.
Speaker 4: Shit or.
Speaker 3: Yeah they don't work out? So I have a feeling I don't know, maybe it's the other way where the show will now be about Americans basically like, yeah, fishing for getting the fuck out, yeah.
Speaker 4: Cat fishing for EU citizenship.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And then they're like you, you poor child. Do you think it's not coming over here too?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm I'm got EU citizenship, and I'm like, I'm an Italian, So it's like Georgia Miloney's that's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm a I'll fight him over here, yeah, frequent guess, Katie Golden, it's been like it's not great over here.
Speaker 5: We are a couple of years ahead of you. In fact. Anyways, shout out to a w D spinning and I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host, mister Miles Gray.
Speaker 3: Oh it's Miles Gray. Akay.
Speaker 1: It's been one week since Democracy chopped its nuts off and then started bleating, five days since we came to see and saying Dickhead's Owen Bragg got there waning, three days of impending doom. If they know this is their fault, they wouldn't tell you. Yesterday someone made a speech, but I was too busy making Mala top cocktails.
Speaker 3: I'll see on salad for that one. It has been one week, and what a week it's been.
Speaker 4: Finger pointing, fingerpoint was that was really really inspired?
Speaker 5: That was great?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, house, we could look the shout out everybody in Discord.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: Also, if you want to discord invite, Sorry, I've been trying to avoid social media just so I can continue doing a daily news show. But hit me up and I will send you discord invites. That's how we try and keep the show, you know, mostly the chills like young but anyway, yeah, hit me up because I saw some of you hit me up about that. Anyway, if you know the Discord, hit me up.
Speaker 5: I'll give you the bare naked ladies will lead us to the promised Land, Yes, is that anadium?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Were they Canadian?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Scarborough, Ontario, Scarborough, Scarborough Country, one of my least favorite countries these days.
Speaker 3: One of my favorite morning hosts.
Speaker 5: Though, killing it Miles. We're thrilled to be joined in our third seats by one of our favorite guests, a brilliant comedian, writer, journalist, activists you know from plays like Al Jazeera at MSNBC Young from the podcast Habituation Room. It's Francesca Fuorantin.
Speaker 3: I am nothing.
Speaker 5: I don't want to sing.
Speaker 2: Ship, I don't want to do a joke on my name. Everything's terrible. I'm gonna roll up. I'm just like, I'm like when when when are the Pitch Street battles? Let's go Yeah, but no, I'm high.
Speaker 3: Nice year.
Speaker 2: I'm excited to have you use my like three week old cough to uh to just scream about Democrats for the next hour.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, what do you what?
Speaker 3: What? What do you think you're gonna be? You gonna pivot, You're gonna try and get the Dems Joe Rogan, dem dollars. Are you gonna keep doing your thing or fully pivot to the right because everything's on the table. I think right now for everyone.
Speaker 2: You know what, wouldn't it be so funny if I pivoted to the right, but like no one cared.
Speaker 4: That would be so great if I staked at all and was like, you know what, I'm leaving the left. I left the left and everyone's.
Speaker 2: Like, okay, bye, like and like who are you? Like sometimes I go on Piers Morgan, but then I realized it is woke and that what like that would just like that's why I wouldn't pivot to the right, because like what if it wasn't you know, big enough to actually get me any sponsorships?
Speaker 4: People were like.
Speaker 3: Cool, yeah, well no, no anyway, so here, we're gonna burn this cross in front of that house. You got a truck? Uh no, never mind.
Speaker 5: I do feel like it's probably gonna be pretty full.
Speaker 3: I think there's a lot of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I'm gonna pivot to you know this. I'm just like, honestly, maybe podcasting is not the way we do the revolution, but no, so long as people still is, and I'm going to try and have you know, more activists and strategic thinkers on and and you know, actually just kind of get involved like locally too, Like if I if we can't change California, what the fuck? We're not a blue state worth at salt, you know, like what's look at Minnesota. Tim Walls may have lost, but like the people of Minnesota.
Speaker 4: Won, like they still get him.
Speaker 3: Yeah so, but we got our own fucking freak job man, Gavin Newsome. And that's that's what we do around is we need a thing as bad as their thing, Like what the few are.
Speaker 4: Completely up more homeless encampments, Like.
Speaker 3: Oh god, he did it himself. Were like that's the kind of energy we need. I'm like, you are so unserious. Please He's like.
Speaker 2: Next door Anderson Cooper, you know, just like going out there and rolling up his sleeves.
Speaker 3: He's like, can I get a wheelbarrow? It's like no, No, this is someone's yard. I don't care. I'm throwing this stuff away. Fuck fuck up?
Speaker 5: Yeah, how do we punch down better? Teach us that just those punches the right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we want to do a sick lower cut, not a topper cut, but undercut. Yeah yeah, there's a magic punch. You never yeh Yeah.
Speaker 5: All right, Francesca, we're gonna get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First, We're going to tell the listeners a couple of the things we're talking about. I just want to review some of the genres of post election news story. You got the you have to hand it to them, Trump and Elon Musk blah blah. We'll talk about the America's shifted towards Republicans, and now the Democrats need to do that and be more like Trump woke, is broke, Kamala Harris actually did good compared to how bad it could have been because other parties in other countries had similar results regardless, so actually not so bad, and and any other favorites that we want to talk about. We're going to talk about Trump's pick for borders are as horrible as you might expect, also originally got his job from the Obama administration. Really we'll talk about that. We'll talk about things to be worried about the upcoming presidential election, all of that plenty more. But first, Francesca, we do like to ask our guest, what is something from your search history that's revealing about who you are?
Speaker 2: So there is a bill that could be passed this week that God damn it if the Democrats do this, Like I'm fully giving up on the party completely.
Speaker 3: We're talking about the tax exempt status.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's revoking the tax exempt status of any organization that's so called supports terrorism. Obviously this came up because of the anti genocide protests and organizations you know, like JBP, Jewish Voice for Peace or if not now other progressive Jewish groups, but also like you know, Muslim and Arab American groups anyway, fun and I was like, let me just see if some of these right wing organizations, like the actual terror organizations that like do domestic terrorism have tax exemp status and lo and.
Speaker 4: Behold a little pro public article.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there are are many different organizations like the Oath Keepers had taxes emp status, American Patriot Vanguard three percent I don't even know what that was. That a splinter from the three percenters, I don't know, but a lot of them. So I was just sort of curious as to like whether those groups that actually do terrorism have taxes M status.
Speaker 4: That's isn't that fun? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I know, it's like they're gonna be like, oh, that's that's crazy that that boomerang. Huh, pretty weird if they end up voting for I don't know, I mean, I'm God that when I saw that that was coming out, was preparing for people to completely forget what is on the horizon. But I don't know. Yeah, we'll see, We'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, if if people are still listening to this in the morning, you know, you can still call your congress person and tell them to won't know, but I do think it'll be very revelatory because this will just be handing Donald Trump, not that you won't already try to revoke the nonprofit status of these groups and many many others make it legal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it'll just be handing it to him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Project Esther is part of Project twenty twenty five, that whole plan to just basically attack dismantle any voice of opposition to Israeli's military camp.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exact, any camp, any of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, any of them, any of them. What is something you think is underrated?
Speaker 2: I mean talking to your neighbors, you know, like, yeah, there is a MAGA flag down the road, a piece just like a few doors down, which I'm like, okay, girl, But you know, I've been trying to exchange phone numbers with my neighbors lately, and these are people who I like, see walking their dogs and I've talked to but I never like got their number and whatnot. And so we'll see if little Franny gets a neighborhood, you know, dinner together or some kind of meetup. But I definitely think, you know, it's important to find your direct community and yes, the those people live around you, and again not just through next door and being like the homeless man's back again, you know, whatever the fuck, but like really I.
Speaker 3: Called the non emergency line for the police station.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just like really talking to folks and like making a point.
Speaker 2: You know, Working Families Party is doing these things called We're Worth fighting for meetings, so we're worth fighting for, worth fighting for dot org WFP again as a third party. They run many different candidates. I think they have like seventy candidates that won in this election. Some of them are just Democrats, but others are WFP independence as well. So you know that kind of thing is like how can we build more community because no one's coming to save us.
Speaker 4: We have to be here for one another.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it feels pretty it's hard. Hard to be like the Democrats are going to figure this one out at this point. They are not actively and immediately find ways to not figure out yeah, or figure out the wrong lesson. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, totally.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean, do you feel like we're WFP or like other of these kind of smaller, more local parties like have the ability to build and like be a long term solution.
Speaker 4: And I think so, I think they have to be.
Speaker 2: And I think given that, you know, you've seen the discussion around working the working people being abandoned by Democrats, it's like, well, it's in the name Working Families Party, and they are strategic, meaning they will endorse Democrats when it makes sense. They will go after seats that make sense to go after. It's not like they are just sort of ego driven and you know, simply against the two party dopoly.
Speaker 4: They're really trying to run candidates. I mean, what's interesting.
Speaker 2: We had Maurice Mitchell of WFP on my show, The Situation Room, and he was mentioning that like, and I didn't know this, but Letitia James, you know, a District Attorney of Manhattan was a WFP candidate originally, and you know, ran on a WFP line. And that's incredible to me. You know, now she's obviously, well, the right is threatening to put her in jail.
Speaker 4: But TBD on that.
Speaker 2: But like those kinds of things where you're like, oh you imagine, yeah, I mean, it's just like, you know, it's like either we get the Kirston Cinema nutjobs who are like Reynald the Green Party line and then are accountable to literally no one, right, no one, and then you know, becomes a regular ass corporate Democrat, or we like really nurture candidates from the ground up. And you know, I'm not sold on the Democratic Party, like I'm not. I'm not willing to say a week out from this election, given the massive amount of rolling over to say nothing of the massive failure, that I would ever invest in them. Again, that being said, I understand elections are in four years. You know, this is there's very little time to build up an alternative. But if there's a moment to think about one, it's now. And again, WF doesn't necessarily not endorse the Democrat.
Speaker 3: You know, it is a bar that has to be cleared.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a bar that us be cleared, and you have to you know, everyone needs a political home right now, and I think it's important, especially progressive leftists, socialists, like there's not a lot of places you can feel like are your political home.
Speaker 4: So like how do we build that? What does that look like? You know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because there's a schism coming and I mean it's happening right now, but it's like it's about how which side is going to be able to funnel that energy properly into whatever this next thing is, because like you know, as we're going to talk about every every genre of post election story is basically being like, hey, keep trusting us, or you have people who are like we need to fucking put that shit to bed in terms of like establishment Democrat policies. Yeah, and that's that's going to be very interesting to see how that sort of fight for who wants to be the home for you know, disillusioned voters. Where that's going to happen in ters of people who.
Speaker 5: Whatever the solution ends up being, it's going to be incredibly unpopular with like the current democratic establishment. Yeah, Like that's one thing we can guarantee. Yeah, it is currently a machine that is designed to convert like the sorts of like class based frustration that we're talking about into like pro market action, political action like that that's what they do. And then like kind of just cover that up. So like they're they're they're built for this, They're built to like basically combat what they're built to lose. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah right, exactly at all costs, if they're built to.
Speaker 2: Lose and fundraise off the loss and then scare you into going back to them.
Speaker 4: And and look again, I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: You're never gonna You didn't get you didn't hear me arguing against voting for Harris, not on honestly, not on any issue. I was out there saying, we have to vote for Harris. But you know, we all have our limits.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, and being just a.
Speaker 4: Strategic, a moral, a political failure might be our limit, you know, being such a toxic brand. Your brand is weak, your brand sucks, Nobody likes your brand. You are the sketchers of political parties and.
Speaker 3: Whoa, whoa, whoa, I'm wearing shape ups right now, okay, and my hamstrings have.
Speaker 5: Been just slid out of it back into his shoes and comfort.
Speaker 3: No, but it's true. Yeah, no, it's it's I mean again, for most people, they were like, yeah, this is going to be a pinch your nose election, hold your nose at the polls thing, that's that's the problem. It's like, oh god, fuck dude, this is the best it can that that we can do, uh, in terms of an alternative and.
Speaker 4: Yeah and under bid.
Speaker 2: I mean when Biden was like that, we were like, well, we're all we your masks anyway, so you know, not about holding your nose.
Speaker 3: Let's go. It smells great in here, he says. He says he's going to be a bridge. He says he's going to be a conduit.
Speaker 4: He's a transitional Canada. I'm sure.
Speaker 5: Primary Why is he doing that?
Speaker 3: Why? Why is out shout out James Clyburn.
Speaker 5: What's something you think is overrated? Frenchhip?
Speaker 2: Oh god, yes, I didn't mean for this to be so long, but it is. I do think that running on democracy is overrated. Like threatening people with the loss of democracy is overrated in this country because our democracy is on life support. Our democracy has not delivered for people. Our democracy has been abused, not just by Trump but by many many politicians, whether it's from the amount of money that is festering in our democratic process to the fact that we've had stolen elections. Hello year two thousand, two thousand and four, A lot of funct shit went down with Bush's reelection. So I just you cannot sell the American people on a system they don't think is actually delivered for them. Democracy is only so good as you can actually deliver for people, and so you can't care them anymore until they're like, you know what, I kind of like a good scare, until everyone starts to get all Halloween about shit and is like, yeah, yeah, maybe we need authoritarianism and mass deportations for the price of eggs to go down. So I just think that is it's very overrated. I wish it weren't. But case in point, how was Trump even able to run in the first place? Two states tried to remove him from their ballot, and his own fucking hand picked Supreme Court allowed it to said that was illegal for them to do.
Speaker 4: People tried.
Speaker 2: We have a constitutional amendment that says you can't run for election if you incited an insurrection against the country.
Speaker 4: So what the fuck good is our fucking democracy? And you sure shit aren't going to convince me.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry to invest in this party that within twenty four hours has rolled over for Donald Trump after you just said he was the greatest threat to our demarke Well, act like it, bitch, act like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, where's that energy? Yet? I thought you're not keeping the same energy. The only same energy I've seen is from the fundraising texts that are still coming in, and I'm like, and then you eat that thing, like, oh, y'all are broke. We Blewe through a lot of money, man. Also, wow, how where look why we were lying to Harris the whole time about how much money we had.
Speaker 5: We were. We're in a lot of trouble with some bad people.
Speaker 4: We paid way too many influencers to do terrible video.
Speaker 3: Do not look at the cost of what it took to put that shit on the ORB in Vegas?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, oh my god, yes, Julia Robert's not cheap. Guys.
Speaker 4: Trump must have been so jealous of that, Like if there's one thing of he was.
Speaker 3: Like, oh yeah.
Speaker 5: It seems like a lot of their campaign was just doing stuff that would piss Trump off, like the Julia Roberts endorsement, Like doesn't matter to anyone except Donald Trump, who is still stuck in the late eighties in New York City.
Speaker 3: And he doesn't even know her name. He just calls her a pretty woman. Did pretty women come out against me.
Speaker 5: Fuck, but yeah, I think you're exactly right that, like running on the current system is in is under threat by the other guy, was maybe exactly the wrong message, primary message at a time when everybody wanted change, like that's all anybody cared about, and when you're like your message is the current systems under threat, he's gonna he's gonna dismantle the whole dang thing. And also the current system is better than you think it is.
Speaker 4: Yes, you can't say that's got to fuck.
Speaker 5: You real, real, real hard, and.
Speaker 3: Did Yeah, I mean like one of those things. As it was happening, I felt like every week we're like, oh no, the change it was so wide. That's like that's not a good ad. That's not a good ad, like you're saying. If anything, it's like, yeah, the Republicans like what we're on and you're like, oh, that's okay. Yeah.
Speaker 5: The change stuff like in addition to being just horrific and exactly like just a perpendicular like exactly in the wrong direction for like what they should have been doing from a international relations you know what what our international policy was on the genocide in Gaza. It's just like from an economic standpoint, like the big failure that happened that like started people down the path of being like this whole thing needs to be fucking torn down, like that like made that realization, crystallized it in people's mind. Happened when he was running the like it was widely agreed that he was running the country at that time, and like.
Speaker 2: Well, and she voted with him ninety percent of the time, Liz Cheney did. But honestly, let's be real, like the Republican Party bankrupting us from two plus wars in eight years of Bush is very relevant to the point where at the Republican Party now sees those former administration officials as bad for their brand because they understand and it's just like I can't, I can't.
Speaker 5: I mean, that was one of those first ways that Trump broke with the Republican establishment was like, George Bush is a fucking disasters, is a disaster.
Speaker 2: His brand obviously is much more like we should have taken all the oil and like let's make the let's go to war with the cartels.
Speaker 3: Amount of money on the table, They will.
Speaker 4: Go to war with the cartels, by the way.
Speaker 3: This will happen, so good for us.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh, I'm really excited.
Speaker 2: Uh it's like what if like our like special forces are going to start to be like as awful and disgusting and just like, well, we've got to create you know, the uh whatever, you know, the MS thirteen of the US military.
Speaker 3: Everything is that way. It's like, well, we need our own MS thirteen. Yeah, right, yeah, they're called the police too. Can begether everywhere. You can do whatever, do whatever you want, do whatever you want.
Speaker 5: That does seem to be one of the big takeaways, which we'll talk about when we get back from this break. But the idea of like, well, he's a bad guy. Bad guys are exciting. We need our own bad guy. And it's like, so what now are we saying, Yeah, we should be evil, we should just be the evil in a different willer. Yeah, let's take a quick break. We'll be right back, and we're back. We're back and uh yeah, So I just wanted to you know that. I feel like there are broad groupings of types of post election news story. Genre is the post election news story that are damaging and sort of sending people down a unhelpful path. I think mostly the mainstream media response has been that with like a handful of stories being like, maybe it's the demo, maybe it's just the Democratic Party cratering because they didn't do the thing that their base has been telling them they needed to do for the past I don't know, ten years.
Speaker 3: Maybe longer.
Speaker 5: But one of them And we got this in twenty sixteen, and I think it seems like we're getting it again. Is the you gotta hand it to them? In twenty sixteen, it was you gotta hand it to Trump and Bannon, and now it's gonna be you gotta hand it to Trump and Musk Like this these guys, I mean they already.
Speaker 2: Fucking I mean, they worked with so little, with only all of the world's riches, right, they were able to do so much. Yes, who would have thought with everything available to you you could win an election?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, So assuming that they knew exactly what they were doing all along, like Elon Musk knew Trump one before anyone actually voted on Tuesday, because he has his magic app according to Joe Rogan, and like they're just like behind the scenes, brilliant geniuses. This assumes that either of them could have been any other way in this election, or ever at any point in their life, which they've never, never, not done exactly what they were doing, like this is who they are because of the deep set of like moral catastrophes that are like their entire personalities they are built on, and their very specific personality disorders that are happened to be cheat codes for the system that we're operating under. I think the thing that was incorrect, the assumption that was incorrect or was hopeful copium Cope Cain in the lead up to the election, was that it was harming them electorally and in reality in the very specific situation where they were the only alternative to a democratic party that insisted on doubling down with the establishment like they were they were right, like they could do what they were doing, and anybody pointing out how fucked up what they were saying was was just underlining like that there they were, like outside of the system, outside.
Speaker 2: Of the established, giving them and giving them like free press and yes, and drawing people to their very coherent fascistic message of demonizing anyone who is other and white grievance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's wild though, Like you know, for the longest, you know, since basically Biden took office, always talked about how wow, now the Democrats are literally just their only striving like, well, at least we're not them. At least we're not them. Hey, you see these guys were not them, and the Republicans ran again. That campaign was everything anecdotally you heard was like this shit is so backwards. But the Republicans said, hey, at least we're not them, and people were like, yeah, at least you're not them. That's how easy it was. It was truly that simple. Like aside from again, it's not that easy because they're definitely a huge disturbing amount of people that were totally bought in on going full fucking cruelty with this administration. But then again, there are people who have no idea who Liz Chainy is no idea how like like half of these news stories didn't get to them, but merely they're like, yeah, at least they're not them ended up working out, and just the irony of that, rather than delivering something or at least giving people to say this is how things can be different. That that didn't work. I don't know, it's it's a very cruel irony to watch it play out in real time. But I think something that most people who observed it were like, this isn't a good strategy, Like that's not enough to just be like, hey, we're not them, Yeah we're not.
Speaker 4: You should have been more like they not like us, right.
Speaker 3: Right right now, Donald Trump is we just needed.
Speaker 2: One more endorsement from Kendrick and I feel like the DAMS could have pulled through.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's all if they didn't get a Drake endorsement. I feel like that would have been so on point, and like just keeping.
Speaker 3: Withiity to not fuck up. We got jaw Rule and Drake coming up, y'all, jah Rule and Drake.
Speaker 5: Oh okay that that last second headliner that canceled at the d NZ was actually Diddy and they like found out what they're like, oh shit, okay, yeah that might not work so Diddy, Drake Collabo, Yeah, there's so many.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like the whole thing of we must handle him is so disturbing because like to your point, Francisca, it truly does be like, well, I guess we gotta we gotta hug him now, that's that's all there is. And that kind of energy is so alarming to see again, based on what you're like, exactly how they were a campaign like this is the end of fuck the fucking everything as you know it. Yeah, and then yeah, al right whatever because and I think that also reveals to them too, because Democrats love all like the political like, yo, I'll guess what, I get more dollars when I have to be like, all right, man, how are we going to win this next one? Let me let me see those let me see those consulting dollars real quick. And that's when you become so like, I don't know, it's just so easy to become cynical if you're observing it, you know, in this way constantly because yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, act like it hurts to lose, and then will believe you when you say that you must win. But when Joe Biden is out there saying Americans just chose a different vision, I'm sorry, You're not the leader of the party. You've never been a leader of the party. Honestly, like the whole week, this feels like the end of Usual Suspects.
Speaker 4: Spoiler if you're eighty.
Speaker 3: And has a spoiler for you, skip ahead two minutes if you don't.
Speaker 5: And it's pretty surprising because now like the person who ends up being the bad guy like you're you're never gonna believe it these days. Okay, go ahead, No.
Speaker 2: But just just like I I think the election might have been called, you know, in twenty twenty one at the end of that year, when it was so clear that Joe Biden was unable to deliver on his promises because he could not actually bring some of these corporate centrist Democrats in the Senate like Mansion and Cinema to actually vote with him, wasn't able to apply pressure to get that only gave them concessions and like allowed a Senate parliamentarian to block raising the minimum wage via you know, the reconciliation bills, and just like you know, if you for a hindsight on how much ground we lost, Bernie Sanders's last book is very very painful, but also really important to like, oh yeah, so much was squandered in those initial months, to say nothing of Merrick Garland actually going after Trump for the gen and six stuff, but again presuming that none of that would have had an effect because nobody really cares about January sixth, just put that away actually delivering for the American people, And so my mind is like I'm like there, you know, like Chaz Palmentary like watching the or Chad Pulmonary watching like all the little.
Speaker 4: Pieces of evidence. Yeah, like Chaz chas yet did I get it right the first seme.
Speaker 3: It feels like that's not a name.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Mega, Chaz Promonary is exactly.
Speaker 2: I love I love this, And he's like, oh okay, Senate like Democrats won't replace Senate parliamentarian and build back better gets scrapped for Inflation Reduction Act, like inflation rates skyrocket. Biden refuses to lower you know, the interest rates until whatever whatever. Twenty twenty six is only when the Medicare negotiations for drug prices will even kick in, like all of these things, and then you're like, oh shit, we're gonna lose. And then Biden's out there hobbling away and then his leg starts to straighten out, and this bitch that's actually him. You know, if I had money to do this sketch, I would, because this is what it's you do.
Speaker 3: You could do it a I probably you know, yeah, you actually probably could.
Speaker 4: I'm sharing it. I'm glaring.
Speaker 3: Guy.
Speaker 5: I was actually pretty ted. I don't know if you've heard about it, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it could watch I'll probably cook some up by the end of the episode, you can check it out. But yeah, no, it is. It is so, I mean because you also look at the polling like it was its highest. When he's like, hey man, y'all need some checks, right, you'll need some material support. And then everything that expired, it's like you can tie a fucking ribbon to like the poles going down with every with every bit of social safety net and every bit of support that was coming out dwindling and turning into dust. And that's when it's like, yeah, and we've hit bottom because now like y'all are on your own anyway. So I'm going to be running in a couple of years, So just a quick preview, I.
Speaker 2: Like, have this this black woman run, pick my flaming pile of dog shit of a campaign off the ground, and if she.
Speaker 3: Does a very last second, we can all blame woke.
Speaker 5: Yeah right he yeah, he threw up his hands and was like, what am I supposed to do? Like, my hands are tied. I'm only the president of the United States. And then we're surprised that they lost. He lost and his administration lost to a strong man who's like I fuck that, you know, like and then like one of the things that Trump indexed the best with is just like can change things, can like do strong leadership, can do a strong leadership.
Speaker 3: Did you see those things? Like when AOC posted like she asked people who split their ticket why they did that, and so many people were like, I don't know, Trump's different. But then I voted blue so that people could put the brakes on whatever Trump tried to do. But like that, like that thinking was so much like change it at the top, but at least put breaks in the form of a demo, like of voting in democrats, and then it Yeah, it's just such a completely different world that voters are living. And then again these consultants who are saying stuff like ignore the polling that says people don't understand that the Biden economy is not working for them.
Speaker 4: They're right there, actually good shit, Like there's so.
Speaker 3: Much of that, Oh, you're good, you're good, don't worry about them, don't worry about them, going more to this, don't war. They're fucking it's all fucking good. And that's what's like, So again, like this new like the other genre of story that you see so much too is trying to go all in on well, all that shit of like being considerate of people's needs and like marginalized groups, that's all out the window. That's fucking garbage. That's nothing, that doesn't that's again, so many of these arguments are just to avoid the fact that they weren't willing to really grapple with the real issues. And again that both parties are beholden to capital and so because of that, it's and the Democrats if they come off as like firefighters that aren't allowed to use water or talk about water to sell, They're like, yo, bro okay, man, we're gonna put this fire out. Trust us, And everyone's like yeah, man, water, water will help. They're like, ah, anything but that any other thing. Foam? Can we use foam? Can we maybe use some chemicals to put in Like no, no, no, water that's really good, Like nah, fuck that because that'll fuck up. Shut the fuck up. We can't talk about that solution because that actually that upsets the entire balance of power that we're there to protect. So it just looks foolish when from the outside you're like deliver for people are fucking hurting, But then the people that are running there's a thing right, most people at the heights of democratic leadership that they just do not understand. There's a specific sense of pain and fucking hopelessness that comes along with being in a group of truly oppressed or marginalized people. That that's something that your class in race typically insulates you from. Not to say that you are completely insulated just based on that, but for the people that rise to those heights either they maybe they experienced it for a little bit, but for too long they have not felt that pain and hopelessness that normal that regular people feel when they look at things like their income, how do they make sure their kids are going to be educated, what's their healthcare look like? All that shit, and it's a feeling of injustice that crushes you because you see no way to get that weight off. So acknowledging these forces is what brings people together in a powerful way that actually supersedes so many other versions of how people identify. They're like, damn, yeah, I do feel that shit, there is something deeper that I'm feeling. But again they only offer like empty words of solidarity and then act like super confused at the end of the day when none of that shit worked and I just think that that's a huge part of like another part of the disconnect that there is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think, you know, the question is like what's the water right what can't we say? Is it economic populism or is it also being able to just name that This is not about left or right.
Speaker 4: This is about a you know, a war between the haves and the have not. This is class war.
Speaker 2: This is about billionaires versus the rest of us. And not being able to name corporate capture and not being able to name the billionaire class is It's like, yeah, it's like, you're right, We're running this fucking campaign, like we're playing a game of taboo and we have to, you know, avoid saying all the things that actually galvanize people. And what's so frustrating is like you allowed a party to win on perceived grievances trans people in sports or whatever the hell perceive grief, the white race, and decline men not having enough rights when you have all of these legitimate grievances that are very real that you can't even name. I mean, I think the other thing about the Democratic Party that I think, you know, Trump is awful, but he is at least honest about the amount of cynicism that Americans have about our country. The Democrats have to be honest about that cynicism and about that desperation. Otherwise they're just in fucking la la land, and it feels like they're not serious about anything. So that is just amazing to me. Like, and again, not only that, but I know when we're going to talk about this, but like your lessons from your James Carvill's and your Joe Scarborough's and all these other fucking former Republicans. I don't know if Carville was, but might as well have been.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: It's like, well, we were two woke. So once again you're gonna hit the already oppressed communities again and again and again and again, and you're like.
Speaker 3: Leave them is what the mess? You leave them? Leave them behind, leave them behind? No fuck no, no, no.
Speaker 5: It's while that they Yeah, they were running in a campaign that if you focused on corporate capture, corporations and billionaires, like billionaires are the most obvious bad guys. And you're running against a billionaire, yes, who is like more funded by billionaires than ever, and you just squandered that opportunity by like not even naming like there are some things that the Democrats do where they'll like name a thing that they know is bad, like racism, and you know, and but then or like they'll say hope and change and actually not do hope and change, but like they wouldn't even say the billion like other outside of like the Sanders campaign, they wouldn't even really make that a focus, you know, like they just wouldn't do it because it's yeah, too damaging to the donors. And so they outraised allegedly and got completely killed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and obviously I don't know how much we're going to talk about it, but it's like, you know, you look at the numbers. The numbers aren't that crazy. It wasn't a you know, it wasn't a sweep. It was just a couple million people not showing up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, but yeah, I mean that's another one that we've kind of talked about a lot already, but would love to have your Yet, you know, the America's shifted towards Republicans, and now Democrats need to start being cruel to minority groups like that.
Speaker 4: We we we love.
Speaker 2: Trump wants diet diet stuff. You know, It's like, but nobody else wants the diet version, I mean meaning coke. I can't make that joke work. But you know what I'm saying, It's just nobody.
Speaker 3: Call that crack exactly. Yeah, that's a push a t bar. All right, let's uh, let's take a quick break.
Speaker 5: We'll come back. We'll talk about who Trump's pick for borders are is and other ship that we should be specifically concerned about. We'll be right back, and we're back.
Speaker 3: We're back.
Speaker 5: And wait, Francesca, what are you actually do you have some belief in the like stolen election conspiracy theories?
Speaker 3: If I'll say this, if some if some actual evidence came out, I go, go on, I'm listening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, it's all about the actual evidence. I mean, I'm someone who doesn't I think that the truth does matter. Right, Like, so I'm someone who I'm a leftist who thinks that the Democratic Party used the Russia stuff as an excuse. But I also believe the Russia stuff was real. The Donald Trump president campaign colluded with Russia, back channeled through Roger Stone and Paul Manniford, who met with Julian Assange.
Speaker 4: Like that stuff is real. It is real. That ra was a funnel for massive amounts of dark money from Russian oligarchs into the Trump coffers whatever, like, I think it's important. The problem was when you're like, why did I get her started on this? The problem was when you know, Republican Robert Muller was seen as this fucking hero, this bitch not gonna do anything. He found that there was a collusion, and he recommended no penalty because he's the president ultimately at the end of the day. So that's my thing is like, no matter us finding the truth truth, maybe there was Starlink satellites doing some weird stuff. Shouldn't we know how much and to what extent? And if this is ridiculous, you're not. That doesn't take away from the fact that this still was a loss from the Democrats. I mean Greg Pallas, investigative journalists, always says, you have to overwhelm the steel as Democrats. You have to you know, the voters are gonna get purged, you know, namely black Americans in the South, they are going to be a you know, barred from voting. You got to vote so much that you overwhelm the steel. Yeah, that's not that's very unjust. At the end of the day, like if things were stolen, we should know. So yeah, I'm like five percent in at this point, but if I see more evidence.
Speaker 5: Yeah, with the Russian stuff, I feel like it's similar to some of the things we were talking about earlier with Democrats poisoning their own brand, where like there was it did prove the incredible power of social media and like all these you know, back channels and just like things that aren't evident to the mainstream media or just like evident to people at all, that are happening on social media that are really hard to uh police. But it became the Russia stuff, you know, and like Muller, you know, fucking up the investigation and ultimately it becomes something that like doesn't actually hold water as like a thing that the Democrats can complain about or focus on. And I think we're now in a place with this world of like tech oligarchs like having a huge part in the election that just happened.
Speaker 2: I mean, also, we know every accusation is a confession. So when Marjorie Taylor Green is like, you know, the Rothschild space laser or you know, Sydney Powell was was saying like Italy Gate, where satellites flip votes for you know, from from to Biden in twenty twenty and you're like, that's so silly.
Speaker 5: Wait a minute, wait, why are they saying that?
Speaker 4: I remember imaginative right right, so.
Speaker 3: To satellite overthrow election.
Speaker 5: All right, So just in terms of like things to keep our eye on in the coming Trump administration, man.
Speaker 4: I'm calling him who man?
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh I like it.
Speaker 3: Use a hole man.
Speaker 5: Obviously, the mass deportation promise that the Trump administration has made like day one is at the near the top of everybody's list. And Trump has announced that his borders are will be Tom ho Man, his former acting head of ICE, who was quote one of the architects behind the family separation policy. He began heading ICE during the Obama administration, which is when the Obama administration broke all sorts of deportation records. And he had previously said that if Trump is re elected, they ain't seen shit yet. Wait until twenty twenty five, they ain't seen shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I told him that at a dinner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's always more scum in the Trump orbit. That usually again scum from other administrations, Bid administration and scum too. But it's so funny that this person was part of the Obama administration and help them, you know him deport you know, be the deporter in chief, which, by the way, was all a product of the fact that he wasn't willing to dismantle what George W. Bush had created and set up post War on terror, Like if he had done that, then the mechanisms to deport people wouldn't have been there.
Speaker 4: But I digress. You know, I've been debating right wingers and they'll all be like, you know, Pere's morgan to say to be able to Obama was a deporter in chief. Oh, And I was like, yeah, that was bad.
Speaker 2: And then then you turn around and embrace the same guy. And again this is just it is, it's laughing in all of our faces. There is no left right, there is no blue red. These are the same ghouls day and in day, and yeah they're working against the majority of us.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. This is I mean coupling that too with like Stephen Miller, you know, teenager and Ninja Gebel's own fucking quote to be like, there's gonna be a turbocharged operation to denaturalize people, which is my mother is a naturalized American citizen, you know what I mean, like many many of us who have immigrant parents there they are naturalized US citizens, and that is a very grim thing to like wrap your head around about being like what the fuck I know, and like I think and a lot of people who voted are doing things like well, they're gonna go after the bad people first, yeah, first, right, and then they then they make their way down the list. I mean, unless they are going to deport Milania, in which case there's that's a great maybe policy for Trump's divorce or whatever. But that's like that is the just the just like the hard truth of it all that like having to really wrap your mind around these things is really fucking it's un settling. And for all the people too, who's whose families come here in whatever capacity they do, and to think of how that's going to completely destroy that, I think is something that were I don't know. He also feels like one of those policies were Republicans like yeah, we're gonna do that, and they're like, wait, that's my wife right right exactly.
Speaker 5: He's suggested that politicians who limit cooperation with ICE should be charged with crimes. Publicly warned immigrants you should look over your shoulder and you need to be worried, and sometimes referred to undocumented immigrants as quote tunks while he was in Washington. According to two former DHS officials, people familiar with the terms say it is border patrol slang that comes from the sound made when hitting someone over the head with a flashlighter baton. So he denied using the term and said he hadn't heard it in years.
Speaker 3: Oh that is such a weird denial. I know, hi, did you?
Speaker 5: Sir?
Speaker 3: Did you? Is the n word? I heard that in years for weeks. Huh.
Speaker 4: He said in front of Congress, you should look over your shoulder, like this is what I'm saying. These motherfuckers relish in the fascism. They're so excited to do this stuff.
Speaker 2: And the problem is, remember the first administration, we were all like, okay, well, the silver lining is he's disorganized, you know, and he wishes he were Mussolini or Hitler in the way that it was like as if the trains are going to run on time. First of all, number one, what trains in America? But number two, you know, like everything's it will be chaotic. But also you don't have to be cruelty is the point. The point isn't necessarily to be exacting, it is to be cruel. It is, to my earlier point, to be a gang. It's like, no, we're going to be a narco state as well. We're going to be the cletocratic. Yeah, and if and if it also means open season on you know, in it men or people on the board or who are militia who happen to take matters into their own hands because they're they're waiting for Trump administration to staff up, to say nothing of the kinds of people who would then be fold into CBP. As if CBP is not already a reckless, lawless organization in and of itself with some of the most extremeist members. I know, I'm this is very depressing.
Speaker 4: It's too hard to talk about it, but you know, yeah, no right, buckles, all your neighbors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's and it truly is like I feel like some of the quotes that you hear too truly do feel just they are they want to exert as much stress and fear are and inspire as much fear from people as possible. And like party, You're like, that's is that rhetorical? And then you're like hmm. This person is pretty bout it, like in terms of like what their entire career has spelled out, and that they were like too extreme for some organizations and now are like finding a home in the Trump organization. It's yeah, it's yeah, you're just speechless, you know. And I think that's going to be a really interesting part too, is to see how many people are able to connect the cruelty policy wise to what happened in this election, or if some people are going to. I mean, that's the thing, is like how many people are going to be able to look at what's happening and either explain it away in their head so they don't have to engage with it, or actually begin to understand like the actual threat that this poses for everyone, because I think America still has that thing where like all of the terrible shit in our society is like mold on the corner of a bread loaf, but people live on the opposite end of the bread loaf, and they're like, yeah, that shit's over there, that's for that, without understanding how mold proliferates and eventually reaches you.
Speaker 4: But the other side of the bread though, yeah, right, or the show.
Speaker 5: The other side of the bread I believe in.
Speaker 4: Just yet you just like cut off the moldy part, yeah, cut it off?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeahah yeah, yeah, maybe we can.
Speaker 4: I mean yeah Florida by yeah or just yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean just understanding how these policies are going to intersect with people's lives, and like I also just it's also really disheartening to hear I understand the anger people feel and they're like, well, I hope you get every single thing that you wanted Blue Maga yeah and yeah, and it's just gonna be like most people are going to experience some form of huge disruption and pain because of what is happening. So rather than like, don't think you're gonna be fine just because you're a Democrat or some shit like, that's completely absurd, and I think more people need to actually kind of think about what that means, like how we're going to have to like protect each other, not to say we need to go hug our maga neighbors, but that the actual support we need to offer each other as human beings that is going to be much more pronounced than previous eras that we've lived through.
Speaker 2: But it's crazy because it's like I have like neighbors, you know, two doors down who I was saying, like, well, I don't know if I told you guys that has a MAGA flag and like their daughters will sometimes sit for my kid. And I'm just like, oh no, and I didn't see that, you know, the MAGA flag. The girls aren't responsible obviously, But then right in front is like, you know this Latino elder Latino man, and I'm like, I, you know, just checked in with him to see what's going on. If he's good, he's yeah, you know, everyone's nervous. You know, the California's just full of like you know, mixed status families in terms of immigration and and so it's like this can be you know, in one in one block, you can have that kind of you know, dissonance. And so I'm yet to approach the Maga neighbor to say, hey, if you need anything, you know, if the tariffs really come down hard on.
Speaker 4: You or.
Speaker 5: You know, I know, this could be really bad for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I'm thinking of all the all the homeowners trying to get like you know there there they're second homes remodeled, but there's going to be no day laborers to hire.
Speaker 4: Once they're all de Yeah, thinking about that, you.
Speaker 5: Think this is just bad for you, Think about them.
Speaker 3: We wanted a Cape Cod farmhouse type thing, and now we're just gonna have to deal with this ranch style.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jesus.
Speaker 5: Well, Francesca, it's been wonderful having you on the show. Thank you so much for coming on talking about these difficult things at this difficult time. You're always so smart and really appreciated. I feel like I got smarter and maybe a little bit more hopeful having you on. So thanks for thank you for doing it where it right now.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel bad because I'm like, well, I ranted so much. We hardly got to a couple of stories.
Speaker 3: But well, I mean, but this is, this is where we're at. This feels like there's so much shit in Flux right now. I don't know how like we like, everyone just needs to articulate whatever they're feeling. I think that's the only way through this very early period that we're in. So yeah, I mean what I mean, Yeah, we can focus on more of this specific horrible ship that's up the road.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean, yeah, that's what I'm just like, you know, everybody needs to find something that's like generative and makes them feel good, like even moments where you're not I mean, plug into the news.
Speaker 4: Listen to this show, listen to my show, the Situation Room.
Speaker 2: I was gonna plug that because you were leading to that situation Room trying to have like comedians and experts and activists on.
Speaker 4: But also like do shit that like is good for you and you people around you. I feel like that we have to reclaim that well, also resisting, but not in I don't know, in a way that feels healthy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Any anything else? Any any other places people should go to check you out besides the Situation Room?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just follow me on the social Franny fo f r A and I fio.
Speaker 5: And is there a work of media that you've been enjoying.
Speaker 2: I found something there's usually it's Instagram these days, but it is from inside History.
Speaker 4: Lots of followers. This one's for me.
Speaker 2: Really female frogs fake death to avoid unwonted attention from males.
Speaker 4: And it's just a frog.
Speaker 2: Like like just like I rolling up like looks like it's churning gray And I love that. I love the idea that you would just try to die before some guy approached you in a bar, it's like start joking on your own spit or just like have a heart attack. No, that would only incur like him to try to save you.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 5: I was like, does that work for the frogs?
Speaker 3: I feel did you take cyanide lady?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the idea of yeah, I mean, I like, I guess my version of that would be kind of act crazy, like very erratic. Like if you're walking home late at night and you're a woman and you're alone, like just do a little zigzagging little like weird zombie movements. No one's gonna fuck with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but good on Frogs.
Speaker 5: Miles, Where can people find you as their working media?
Speaker 3: You've been enjoying Twitter, Instagram, Blue Sky even Yeah, Miles of Gray. However you find that, follow me there. I literally haven't started following people there, but you know, you got to. You gotta make sure you're diversified in these social media days. Also find Jacket on the basketball podcasts with Jacko, mad Boosti's and you can find Sofia, Alexander and I talking about ninety day Fiance. As you kind of heard in the last episode on four twenty Day Fiance. You know, in terms of like the media. I'm just I'm just really just watching music, watching a lot of musical performances, arts self expression. So the Colors Show is always a great watch on YouTube and you always find amazing artists doing that. So just do that because honestly, social media, like I can't like it's it's fucking ridiculous right now.
Speaker 4: The Color Show Is this something you enjoy with your little one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, cause it's cool. It's just like it's just a live It's like artists performing in front of like like a one color backdrop and it's just them on a mic and it's just super simple. But usually like when the performances are good, they're so good. It's just you can just see their energy as a performer in a way that's like just very simple and easy to understand.
Speaker 5: I love it. Yeah. Uh you can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore O'Brien uh tweet I've been enjoying. Kate Lowell oh No tweeted kettle chips are great because the crunch is louder than my thoughts. That's a useful tool for all of us to having our arsenal Arsenal you can find arsenal mouth. There's one for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: You can find us on Twitter at daily Zeikeist for a d Daily Zeikeist on Instagram. We have a Facebook fan page and a website, daily zeikeist dot com, where we post our episodes and our footnotes. We link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode, as well as a song that we think you might enjoy mill as well. Song do you think people might enjoy.
Speaker 3: Again, I'm in my West Coast Bag, I'm in my La Bag. Doci is such a dope artist who's killing it right now. Their new album is out too. We went out out on a track I think Nissan all Them a while back. But she also did a Colors Show performance of her song Stressed and that one again. People don't realize how lyrically nice Doci is. You must get familiar because she is spitting Magma. Okay, that's that's heat rocks. So this is Stressed a Colors Show Magma, Magma m A g m A Yes, molten rock. Yes, this is Stressed from a Colors Show. It's available for most streaming platforms, but really check out the YouTube version because when you watch her like actually rap, it's trans it's it will it will you will you will It's transported, you will go It's transcendent. Okay, you will go somewhere else. So anyway, stressed doci a color show. Check it out. D O E C H I I.
Speaker 5: All right. We will link off to that in the footnotes. We will also link off to our YouTube channel where our YouTube episodes can be Yes, The Damn Geist does a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visits the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite show. That's gonna do it for us this morning. We're back this afternoon to tell you what is trending and we will talk to you all.
Speaker 3: Bye bye