Speaker 1: Welcome to another episode of The Locker Room. Where you're watching on YouTube, Rumble listening on audio with Spotify, Apple, make sure you hit the subscribe button. Rebinder, are spooked over, merches out stored off barceol sports dot com, and brace the spook with the boys. We say it every week if you're unfamiliar with our show. If you're returning for the show, here's what we have on the docket of the Locker Room.
Speaker 2: The first half of the episode.
Speaker 1: The first half of the episode we do NFL DeAndre Hopkins to the Chiefs forty nine ers, are they on life support? Jamis Winston, season Nick Chubb? And then the back half of our episode, we got Texas Are they a pig with lipstick? Battle for Michigan? Is Nebraska Dead? We will get into all that stuff. We have a very special guest that did a call in pick. We also we have a fan call in Parlay Unfortunately a man advance. She looks better and she plays. She's on the.
Speaker 3: Call of shame.
Speaker 1: Ellie Green. He plays better than he looks. He's our only winner this season. Guys, I hope you enjoyed this episode of the Locker Room and once again come closer. Make sure you subscribe.
Speaker 3: Let's have some fun, ladies.
Speaker 4: Jent, Welcome to another episode of The Locker Room. I will have both of you.
Speaker 1: Know.
Speaker 4: Before this episode started, I got some just really really bad news, some things that broke my heart. But before we do that, let's talk about Fireball. The Locker Room is presented by Fireball. Fireball is the perfect shot for game day, whether you're buying those sneaky little shooters before going to the stadium or going big with a fireball KT at your tailgate, whether it's pregame shot and the tailgate lot or a celeb celebratory touchdown shot at the bar. No matter what, it's guaranteed to ignite your game day. Now bad news. There's only a little more than a week left of Spootober. Every Wednesday, I sit, I do this show. I enjoy every single piece of it. I love it. But I know I get to look forward to a disgusting, b rated film that you get to show me the Lady And you told me that he goes through the airport, something that doesn't matter. You didn't put the context on it.
Speaker 1: But you're the sad news.
Speaker 4: You're the sad news yourself.
Speaker 5: Man kids come. You know, kids come before scary movies first. So yeah, I gotta gotta make.
Speaker 4: It supposed to fight a couple of hours.
Speaker 5: I gotta Yeah, I gotta go to Portland. Gotta get out there, you know, gotta duty calls man, duty calls man. You know, can't be a bad father. Your girl, dad, girl, dad straight up?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Two girls. Oh, you're gonna be used to that.
Speaker 1: I know you three weeks ago. Can I be honest with you?
Speaker 4: Though, I don't know if I want a boy anymore?
Speaker 1: Oh, tell me more.
Speaker 4: I every time I'm around a child that is of the male species and they're under eight years old, they're psychos. And it's nothing against the parents. I think all the parents I hang out with, I would say are relatively good parents.
Speaker 1: They're good.
Speaker 4: They everybody tries, everybody tries. All of them are psychos. All of them can't swim, yet all of them go to the deep end of the pool like they are crazy animals. And I look at my daughters. Yeah, they pissed me off. Sometimes I love the death, but they do some things and I'm like, bro, what are we doing? But it's never to the extent of which I see some of these little boys and how they're acting.
Speaker 1: Girls are so sweet, girls so sweet?
Speaker 4: How do we live for this long? It's crazy to watch some of these children walk around not look fall in the corners of things. They always find the sharpest thing in the room and happen to fall on it. Like it's just it's insane.
Speaker 1: It seems like they talk so much too.
Speaker 5: They anything.
Speaker 1: I remember my.
Speaker 4: Daughters, Bro, I had one situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was like kind of just going through Instagram, as every individual does, and my daughter was like kind of watching, and I like swipe up on one of the reels and someone goes this mother and I just the next one and it's like quiet for a second, and one goes, what does mother mean?
Speaker 1: Straight up?
Speaker 4: And I was like, oh, honey, I think you missing a city, said mother trucker. She's like, what does mother trucker mean? So it's a mommy truck. All right, let's move on. But Bro, just to hear, first off, my kids do not have not cursed. That's the only time she said the curse without knowing she was cursing. There's I don't think there's a lot of things funnier than hearing a child drop like a hard f bomb and when dropped it to my face.
Speaker 1: Hit damn every now and then will she really big damn damn it. And then she'll be in the car saying you damn it. And she was like will and I'm like, this is hilarious, this is like, this is exactly what.
Speaker 4: I was like, Yeah, you don't want that, don't want it, but it is fucking funny.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 5: And they say like perfectly too. It's like at the right moment, it's like, yeah, they said, you know, something happened. She's like, damn, because you need a bump.
Speaker 1: When they get to middle school around sweetheart, don't say that.
Speaker 4: When they get to middle school, they're gonna be sitting there and once they learn what curse words word? Did you go to the phase with like every other word was fucking this or fucking that.
Speaker 5: Not when I was in school or around people, but around my friends or something like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where you're.
Speaker 4: Just thinking every other every sentence ends.
Speaker 5: With recess cussing.
Speaker 1: And sometimes your friends start to judge you. Okay, you're gonna be no middle school.
Speaker 4: You think some friends have some good friends, like you's a good friend the same Yeah, we were all on the same page. There's a couple of words sat out there. I regret, but you know, you just kind of what I regret.
Speaker 1: Like we were talking about, uh, these boys being savages. Like I remember my dad owned a gym and for whatever reason, I think I hit somebody in the nuts one time and it got a laugh, and so I just went around the gym and.
Speaker 5: Started putting you was that kid, And I think.
Speaker 1: Back on it now and I'm like, what a little ship I was.
Speaker 5: That's that's not funny.
Speaker 1: That's not funny. You know, those grown men. We're just looking at my dad like, yo, get.
Speaker 4: Your exactly having boys, which braises us all the way back around to be of the show.
Speaker 5: You had the regularly your original teeth too. You probably look crazy at.
Speaker 1: Why didn't Like I had to grow into those teeth, and those were the teeth I had throughout my entire adult life because they were that small.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you never got.
Speaker 1: Your grown up teeth. Always wis wisdom teeth the little chicken.
Speaker 5: I still got baby teeth too, So I was in that same boat.
Speaker 4: When did you get fake teeth?
Speaker 5: I never got fake teeth. Your teeth he's thinking about it, though, these are my teeth.
Speaker 1: You're thinking about that, you mentioned it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, they're real.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my real tea white teeth, man, I mean black gums.
Speaker 4: You're saying that contrast is crazy, Like, good for you having that white teeth Thursday night football, congratulations.
Speaker 1: But also DeAndre Howkins is the Chiefs as we're sitting here speaking, that just happened this morning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what are our thoughts?
Speaker 1: We were kind of talking about it on Busting. It's like when g was asking like what do you do, and you're kind of like, you know, here's some different scenarios that you could look at, Like, you know, a guy like DeAndre he still has some juice left. He's obviously older, but he can still produce, probably for a team like the Chiefs. But when you're in a situation like Tennessee, it's almost like you got to go around the locker room and see, like what guys aren't going to ultimately make like this locker room and this team better. Like I don't think he's like a liability in the locker room, but it sounds it seems like he's like checking out a games. You can kind of tell with this sir after the game, like he was kind of nonchalant about everything. So I feel like the Titans kind of just made a move, like just start playing for the future. There's a few names floating around on.
Speaker 5: The trip, I mean with that picture, but it is clear I've.
Speaker 1: Heard Jeff, I've heard Harold.
Speaker 4: See I don't think you want to make that move with Jeff and Harold because he like the issue right now, unfortunately is the quarterback play. But because you have good talent all around you and DeAndre Hopkins, I completely understand because not saying the liability a part, but just trickling thinking about the player, like he's only got so many snaps left of like the opportunity to possibly win a ring. So maybe as the Titans, you're like, we know we're not contenders this year, we know we're not going to be that team this year. Maybe we just you know, kind of do this guy solid now. It could be the absolute other way around, where he's a liability. He's you know, you know, energy suck in the locker.
Speaker 1: Room, right, Like his care, his care for pouring all into the team probably just isn't there or what it was.
Speaker 4: He goes from one to five to now he's at a six and oh football football team. Yeah, like I mean, juice new exciting he's got. You know, arguably, you got the baby goat at the helm, who's gonna be able to give him the ball even though his stats aren't that good right now, you get the ball, though, he'll get the ball.
Speaker 1: And it's a spot too to where it's like you almost you worry about you want Deandres so badly to be like a leader on the team to where he goes to somewhere like the Chiefs and you don't have to worry about it. It's like, how can we just get him the football? Because you got your leadership, you got your like goaded quarterback. Whoever the pulse of that team is going to run. He's just gonna fit in and probably play well with the Chiefs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's gonna be. But we'll be looking at it like in week sixteen seventeen and being like, look at the hop look what he's doing. But if you finally have that and it's like, well, yeah, there's a lot that goes in the Chiefs are in that kind of like Patriots era right now where you just you can just take players and just put them in there because they're surrounded by your leadership, surrounded by talent, surrounded by great coaches, like they's like, a, you can't really fail, but.
Speaker 5: If you did titians, you got to look at it. Buffalo game. He pretty much takes itself off. The game doesn't play at the end, like you said, Prester. He was alan like, oh, you know it was some some start aggravating me. I didn't want to, you know, I didn't want to re injure it. I don't we don't know.
Speaker 1: He never said what he hurt, probably knowing too that he's on the trading block.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean yeah, because you but you got to think about it. Our media here in Tennessee always expect the best player gonna get traded, so they went at him with no knowledge of him being traded, saying, oh, we heard you getting traded, and he answered it correctly like, well, I didn't hear that. I'ma I'm gonna go and do my job like I've been doing, played hard every week, and then that week came and I think he only played with ten snaps.
Speaker 1: He did't play a whole lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hopefully, hopefully that's the end of trading, though, because you still you've got talent. I hope it is. You've got talent in that Titans locker room. You get get rid of a guy like Jeff for a guy like Harold, or you know, get one of your running backs or something like that. It's like, now you get a quarterback next year. It's whether it's free and year in the draft. You have less talent on that football team now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but also like to play devil's advocate if you feel like the culture of the players is kind of like dispersed or not like toxic, but the buy in just might not be their culture wise, like you need to start getting guys like new blood to where you can build the culture if they're betting on the coaching staff in the long run.
Speaker 4: I know there's other safety blanket either, like that Derek, where you can just be like, hey, that's what We're just gonna run it the whole time.
Speaker 5: That's what they lost. They lost that blanket. But you've been in worse times. You've been into dark days with the Titans, you know how it is. We had guys like yourself, me, Drell Casey, Derek Morgan leaders to lean on when we was in the rupt. They wasn't gonna trade guys like us because they knew we were leaders. If you trading guys away that are guys that are performing, obviously they don't see those dudes as leaders. That's how I look at it. We don't know what the dynamic is in that locker room because we're not in there. But when we was in there, we fought, We made guys accountable. They're not doing that right now in that locker room. And it shows.
Speaker 4: Those very uncomfortable player led meetings where they don't only think about what they're gonna say, but they know they got to say something. God, we gotta be better. You know it, all right, keep going, what else you got for us? That's it, that's it. We gotta be better. Those are so hit and miss, so uncomfortable, Like you need somebody that's really well spoken, du get out there and say something. But when we had one year where we had like all four captains stand up and then one guy said something for like ten minutes, but I really don't know exactly what he said, and then the guy like basically just reiterated with the last guy said, and then that guy the next guy reiterated, and you're just thinking to yourself, we're just wasting time.
Speaker 1: We had den one, you know, but he didn't even stand up. We was having a player meeting and then all you see him do is he just puts up his hands. We gotta play like this. I have a grin on my face, like, yo, what are we about to hear? He's like, we gotta start playing like this, fam We ain't got no other choice. Beat out. We ain't got no other choice. You gotta be ready to pull the trigger tomorrow. He's like, I got a mahomie Afghanistan. He's gotta be ready to pull the trigger on a kid. We gotta take the safety off. He's bringing up kids.
Speaker 4: I got a homie in Afghanistan.
Speaker 1: Is so fucking from the just sitting down in his chair too.
Speaker 5: This ship was it was hilarious.
Speaker 4: You see the best.
Speaker 5: He would knock you out. Yeah, trading, Yeah, I told you I wasn't you here when we talked about that, Oh no, you was, I was. I told you max Is. Yeah, he's a guy that's gonna fight for his team.
Speaker 1: But why that team? Look right now, that's what you're saying. That's the point he was trying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the poem, Like I don't care. I don't believe that was that was the point comparing clown because he brought that ship up talking about with Clowney. So I start talking about Clowny being comparable to him. But I'm saying that, man, don't want to be there. Anytime you in a hard situation and a team ain't doing good, I don't care who you are, you want out.
Speaker 4: You must not watch the Rush because he actually talks about those allegations and said he doesn't he wants to be a raider.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what d Hop said too. It don't matter if the team trade. You ain't got nothing to do with you.
Speaker 4: If you get traded, Detroit would be nasty though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like the rumor too. That's the rumor Detroit, like Detroit have an interest in Herold.
Speaker 4: You kind of want to get a guy with Hunters and going down snapping that leg that they look like Oragami. Yeah yeah, tough heartbreak, Hotel football football. We got Vikings the favorite minus three versus the Rams. The total points in that game is forty eight points.
Speaker 1: Well, where you're going, baby Vikings? Man, I feel like this is a it's a weird line that DraftKings has given us as much just minus two and a half because Vikings are I mean, in my mind they're like a contender, yeah, five and one, and the Rams like Cooper Cup, he's on the trading block, like obviously they're battling with their own injuries. But on Thursday, on Thursday Night football, I just feel like in primetime at LA, I like the Vikings traveling, especially after having a having a tough loss to the Lions, very competitive game. They lost by a field goal, But I like the Vikings. My twon and a half.
Speaker 5: Again, I like the Vikings too. You gotta remember they're the only team that's ranked in both categories in the top six on scoring, offense and defense. Yeah, they had a tough loss against the Lions. But the Lions arguably can be a better team than the Vikings. As we say, you know, you go out there, you play the toughest game you can play. Can they turn around play Thursday Night af they're playing a physical game like that, I think they can against the Rams. Again, they got a lot of injured players out there, and two and a half, I just think that's pretty close. So gotta go with the Vikings. Sam Donald you may get TJ TJ back this week. So I mean, now they're gonna have another threat to catch the ball exciding and see what happens. So I'm definitely going Vikings.
Speaker 1: It makes me nervous that it feels like Vegas knows something that we don't beause I in fact, there should be like a four and a half, five and a half.
Speaker 5: Tough game.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: And also like Stafford, he had a statistically one of his worst games as as a Lion, didn't go very well. The number one receiver in that game was two two at well, don't even know who that guy is. No disrespect to too, like yeah, yeah, yeah, And but I think the only thing that's giving me pause about going with the Vikings. I'm still going to go with the Vikings is there's a lot of talk that Cooper Cup is going to come back this week after having that ankle injury in Week two. Guy like Cooper Cup on the field opens up your playbook and no massive way. The clip that lives in infamy in my opinion is him and his post game uh postgame interview on the field talking about coverages and the safeties moving over and how he was able to dissect it and he sat in the zone hole just a little bit and like his IQ is, the guy just completely understands football to a completely different level, knowing that he has a quarterback like Stafford who understands the game just as much, if not better than Cup. I think those guys, if he does you win the game, is going to have a lot of success, even coming off an injury. Might have a little bit of rust. Another thing to look at that with the Vikings, our boy TJ. Hawkinson, friend of the show, might be making his premiere in this game.
Speaker 1: No ship.
Speaker 2: Yes, last year, I.
Speaker 4: Mean last year had nine ninety five perceptions for nine hundred and sixty yards before he got hurts.
Speaker 1: The guy, the guy is an absolute stud made him.
Speaker 4: I think any way you slice this game, I see the Vikings covering It kind of goes back to like what does Vegas know that we don't because I think Vikings overall are a better team. I think in the NFC the two teams are the Lions and the Vikings.
Speaker 1: And how true is that? I saw a rumor of Stafford being shot to the Vikings. Anybody else see that rumor? No?
Speaker 5: I thought it was.
Speaker 1: That a real is that real. You think it's just just a rumor. Okay, I was gonna say that'd be pretty crazy because Donald's been playing well, been playing well, very well.
Speaker 5: Why would they do that well?
Speaker 1: I mean, you got Stafford going over like O'Connell and then they come from that mcveighe.
Speaker 5: I understand, but so you can see him again on the phone. Know that mess up chemistry in the locker room. You gotta dude that's out there balling right now.
Speaker 1: And sign I'm with you, I'm with you, I'm with you.
Speaker 5: But they didn't play the defense did play terror against the Lions. That's probably what Vegas is saying, that they defense didn't play so great against the Lions.
Speaker 1: And your point turning round two on a Thursday night game after a physical game like the Lions.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so we'll see games of the week, games of the week.
Speaker 1: Games brought to us by sport Clips this football season. Don't walk around with helmet hair like a total rookie. You've been in the game long enough to know that how you wear your hair matters, and just because your team's mascot is a wolverine doesn't mean you should have to look like one. Up top, keep your head in the game and go to sport Clips. It's called a hail Mary, not a hair marry. Don't just go anywhere. Head over to the pros and men's hair. They'll have a perfectly crafted game plan to make you look your best, No halftime adjustice needed. Remember the difference between an okay cut and a great cut. It's called sport clips. It is a game changer. Who would like to start this one off?
Speaker 4: By the way, Hey, sport clips showing the little faith he guy last ye yesterday. Give them a little little taste and my hair so it's okay. I think a little grease in the hair is geting very very oily.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very oly. But and I don't have the head of hair like you do. I understand the greasiness. What you're all laughing back there for us crazy?
Speaker 4: Hey, they got a way of making you see the darkness over there.
Speaker 1: And I know my ship. I know my ship when it gets greasy and like padded down, you can you can see my you can see the m in my head a little bit more, you know what I mean? Or the m. Yeah, the corners of my head be out there hitting the outside zone.
Speaker 5: It's all good.
Speaker 1: We all got right, give me the week.
Speaker 5: Uh man, I'm gonna you know, you know, I can't go against my guy who got it better than us, nobody, Jim Harball. Right.
Speaker 1: So Los versus Cardinals bro.
Speaker 5: Tough loss, two points and I took that. I won that. I won that last week. I got those units, you know, last week fifty one per Yeah, I got those units. But you know, Chargers, you know you got Justin Herbert. I hate to say this, We're gonna have to depend on the running game a lot this week. He he the man can throw the ball. We just got to have, you know, the guys out there catching it making plays down the field for him in the end zone.
Speaker 1: Because I mean, even though they had to lean on their pass get a little bit more, you can still see that they can throw the ball. They could throw it like four hundred total yards offense and three fifty if it came in the year because Cardinals did a good job shutting.
Speaker 5: But they're gonna need their run game against these boys. Saints is pretty banged up. We know that Saints is sitting on him, pretty banged up. Going have to lean on the defense to get out there and stop that rookie quarterback from making any type of plays. And that's you know, uh, Khalil Mack, Morgan, Fox and Darren James. They're gonna have to show up this week. That's gonna be a defensive game. Shut those boys down, let the offense control the ball, and the Chargers will get that dub. And that's minus seven. So I'm taking points are a lot, but I am with you.
Speaker 1: I feel like the culture is bad right now with the Saints. You got a rookie Spencer Rattler out there. Uh, they're banged up as well. What is it, Rashid he's out, Yeah, he's out.
Speaker 5: He's out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a lave. Does come back, so that'll give him a weapon on offense. But I feel like the defense, they're they're twenty ninth in the league against the run Chargers. They as much as they struggled running the football last week, I do feel like this is like a get back on track, like a GBO team for the Chargers because they are a playoff team, like they play like playoff style.
Speaker 5: FO Definitely, they.
Speaker 1: Just can't turn the ball over.
Speaker 4: Harball is a culture guy too. Anytime you have a loss like you did against an infigure team like the Cardinals by only two points. Hardball as the dude, they gets the Boys right, get him going, big win for the Boys coming up. I agree with you one hundred percent. The Saints, dude, first two weeks scoring ninety points, I know, just having an offense that's like, Yo, maybe Derek Carr is back back. I thought he was when he.
Speaker 1: Was in Oakland.
Speaker 4: He was gonna get it, get yet after it, and now it's just kind of turned into this, like injuries are starting to stack up on the Boys or having moving something. Point points are and points and points just going up on them. I can't imagine how our boy cam Jordan is Field. He's just been there for thirteen years?
Speaker 5: Is it thirteen thirteen? Yeah? Crazy thirteen one team.
Speaker 4: It's just heartbreaking for a guy like that. Man.
Speaker 1: But yeah, and to Mario two linebacker, A yeah, but again like twenty nine. Thing is the run. It's like the Chargers they fumbled three times last week, they gave two to him. You know what. The whole emphasis this week is establishing the fucking run.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and holding on to the ball.
Speaker 1: Indeed, yeah, my game of the week. Matter of fact, we actually before we get to that, we did have a special guest call in. We had a special guest calling for the Saints. Chargers the boy Jerry. We're gonna play this clip right now, coming from our good friend Stu Finer. He had a few words for this game.
Speaker 6: Hello, Will, Hello Taylor, Hello Delaney. First of all, I fucking love you. I fucking love you. I fucking love you. Second of all, let's break down the Chargers Saint game. Saints are injured, lost, incompetent, have nothing, Charger. His offense is very suspect. But I'm gonna lay this touchdown with the Charges. I think Hawball bounces back. I think it'll be an easy victory. Let's say charges by ten. I love you. I love you, guys, I fucking love you.
Speaker 5: That my guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that makes us all feel good about this bet too. Nobody out there should feel much better. Stud he's a guru in the industry.
Speaker 4: He's been he's been doing.
Speaker 1: It the h he's been doing it since the eighties.
Speaker 4: And if you guys want to one over about stew he was un busting with the boys last year.
Speaker 1: This time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's really one of those Will and I just sit there and listen and just hear an incredible story after incredible story, Guys, unbelievable.
Speaker 5: He was awesome. Man, the bear games to.
Speaker 4: No, he's awesome. He's just over there in the corner doing his own.
Speaker 1: Content the whole time.
Speaker 4: Roll.
Speaker 1: I love you. Do you want me to make some content? Stud do whatever you gotta do out there? Bro? Can I get the Laney? Yeah, go get him, just go ask him. I got one for you boys, Niners Dallas right now. The spread on this game is Niners are favored by four at home, the over unders forty six and a half. I was there's a part of me that was like, all right, Dallas is in shambles. They're they're They're coming off of a bye week. This could be a bounced back game for them. But the more I dug into it, the more it's like, I think Dallas might be done. I think the mccarthurerra might be over with. There's so many there's so much bureaucracy and politics like that surround Dallas, like year in and year out constantly. Now I feel like they have hit there. What do you got?
Speaker 4: Oh well, I was gonna say that, Yeah, that's a great point. Like there's so many politics to go on, but they have a weird way of just holding onto coaches. Like you look teams at the Panthers who like get rid of coaches. I feel like six months Jerry Jones just always seems like he's like dealing like it has this coach for like a decade before he finally like he goes on in like two years too long.
Speaker 5: He said, he's still old school. These other owners they moved on to this new school type mentality two years. If you ain't performed, you're out right, And that's what's happening. He's still old school. He's the owner GM prosecutor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Judge Jerry executioner. Yeah, I want to hear your flow state.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, I mean, you guys are right. Like even even with him holding on to McCarthy as long as he has, like it's it's one of those situations to where they'll be bad this year. He'll have he'll have it out with McCarthy because he gave him at all the extra chances he had McCarthy. It's kind of like the buddy system going on with that staff over there. Mike Zimmer, he's a good decordinator, well known coordinator, but their defense is atrocious, bro, And if anybody is going to expose, it's gonna be the outside zone with the Niners. And although they are banged up, Ayuka is out for the year with an ACL right A clmcl A c L M c L. They are banged up, But if anybody's gonna find a way, I'm betting on the team that has consistency, that is stable inside of that building. And I feel like that is the forty nine Ers. And again, like Dallas, the Zimmer defense, I got to play in it when Paul Gunther was our DC in Oakland. Paul Gunther is also the run game coordinator for the Dallas Cowboys, Eric Kendricks. They're one guy, their quarterback of the defense. He's questionable right now. I don't know if he's returning this week. He might he might not, But I just know like that is a I hate to say it, but that is like a finger pointing system the moment things start to go wrong. The playbook is massive. I'm talking the third down call sheet is insane. The playbook is massive. It feels like one of those feels like one of those staff I know it's one of those systems to where they want to coach, and when they win the game, it's because of coaching, not because you're leaning to the strength of the players. And I do I feel like the Niners are going to be able to expose this defense even more than they already have with the outside zone scheme to play action party. He's a stud even though he's lost a yuk. George the Boy, he's kind of questionable this week with a foot injury. But I believe that the staff of Shanahan, the continuity that they have, they have a very much a next man up mentality. And I like the Niners. I like the Niners with four points. And I do I think Dallas's run. I think it's gonna get ugly this year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's hard to look at this game and feel confident about a bet either way, because everything you say about Dallas is correct. The thing that worries me about the forty nine ers is the amount of injuries, But who the injuries are happening to the leadership in that in that room, that locker room that we've all kind of consistently said probably the best locker room in all the NFL. You're seeing these guys kind of get hurt now Kittle is is questionable. I think he is. I think he's gonna play and a guy on on these types of games use check. I think this is one of those games where Shanahan dials up like Sleepy rollout passes and he's just sitting there on the sidelines. He catches himself. I think this is an over reception game for use check. As we sit here on Wednesday, those odds are not out yet. That is something that I'm really going to look into and buy into, like his like solo stats that game, I think Kittle eats because there's not a lot of guys out there. Deebo was hospitalized for pneumonia like a yuke, Like you said out, McCaffrey is out, like Trent Williams.
Speaker 1: Thereers two kickers have gotten hurt making tackles. Crazy Y Williams.
Speaker 4: There's rumors about him being ejected for spending, but he's he coming back. No, he's not getting suspended because when we watched the film, you see that dude throw a bunch at him and he was retaliating dumb move by one of the if not the good, the offense line. However, back he's gonna eat that fifty thousand dollars. Fine, and keep it pushing so he's coming back. Having him on the field is obviously, anytime you have Trent Williams on the field, like you're you're in a good position. I'm with you on the forty nine ers. I think this is a sloppy game because of all the injuries and how abysmal the Cowboys are. The Cowboys should have hired Mike Rabel last year.
Speaker 1: What's the spread or Bill Belichick? Four points?
Speaker 5: Oh, that's easy, forty nine ers, especially if they get Trent back. He's gonna be upset about that, that craziness that took place. Obviously he did get hit back, but you know he got hit first and he threw that punch. They always catch the second man, always.
Speaker 4: Catch a second guy. That's that's pee wee football.
Speaker 5: One on peewee football. I think he gonna come in Hostyle and they gonna run the ball to the left a lot this way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and I think too. It's like the Niners. They're three and four right now and Dallas is three and three. Like both these teams, I feel like they handle there. It's all about who do you believe? That's handling this losing. The loss is better than the other, and I do. I feel like it's like the connuity. They allow it to motivate him, whereas with Dallas, I feel like a lot more finger pointings how that happened. People are gonna be call from Cary said, Jerry Jones is gonna be out there doing interviews.
Speaker 4: A lot of guys be like, I'm doing my job, like nobody else is doing that thing. I'm still balling something like that.
Speaker 1: Forty nine ers.
Speaker 4: I do not see that world at all.
Speaker 5: A lot of leaders on a forty Game of.
Speaker 4: The week, So game of the week, My game of the week is going to be the Ravens. I'm taking the Ravens eight and a half and they're at Cleveland. Now, I know Jamis Winston has officially been called the starter. Could give you a little bit of a pause, but I.
Speaker 1: Think he gives you some juice.
Speaker 4: He gives you some juice, no doubt about it. The pregame speech, the Browns fan base, the locker room, it's just yes, Jamis is going to be a guy that is going to add juice to that. I just think with the way the Ravens are functioning, is out of fucking if they were to go see the Chiefs again like they did in Week one. Now, you gotta remember in Week one Thursday Night Football, the Chiefs and the Ravens play. The Ravens could have tied that game if it wasn't for one knuckle of a toe otherwise they otherwise they tie that game. Nate at that point had not figured out how to use Dereck Henry in any any way.
Speaker 1: A lot of penalties, very sloppy.
Speaker 4: Last year twenty twenty three, the Ravens were under center eleven percent of the times, eleven percent. Just their game a couple weeks ago in October six versus the Bengals, they were under center twenty six percent of the snaps. They're starting to understand how to use Derrick Henry, how to get him understand we're.
Speaker 1: Talking, and how to get the ball. You are talking right now.
Speaker 4: I know, I know we don't. We can't afford it. Listen if we want, If you guys came on the show to see NFL actual highlights, where I could sit up on this great board, we can't do that because of corn. To Pat McAfee, it costs millions and.
Speaker 1: Millions of dollars.
Speaker 4: But what I will do for you show you a little bit.
Speaker 1: We're the great value mac Yeah, great great.
Speaker 2: Value McAfee show.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, no, no, are you just put that back on there?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: And then yeah, it's it's to flip down there in the middle.
Speaker 2: In the middle. You know you've never been a teacher, no ever, how do you get this? How do you get this done?
Speaker 5: Down there?
Speaker 1: You go? Yeah, it might be that right side you were pulling out him. You're right there, just to your thinking.
Speaker 4: Hey, eighty yard run by Derrick Henry last week.
Speaker 2: This is a bread and butter play. This is literally where Harball goes. How do we get this guy going?
Speaker 4: We're gonna go and we're gonna look at the running left, which is the most important thing. Anytime you want Derek Henry to be successful, you run left. This play is a day one installed, installed type of thing. This is called nineteen force. Now in this play, when you go back and watch it, because we can't afford it, you're gonna see this tight end right here, incredible block. This block is called the triple between the tight end and the left tackle who are attacking him to the mic linebacker if you can get this bounced read and what you wanted. What a bounce read is the sam, the sam being inside the tight end. Once he's inside the tight end, that means that read for the back is very clear. Can we catch the edge? Can we do that? So this tray is gonna go with the mic hard block for the three take nique here, you didn't hit the outside shoulder. Get that guy moving at this direction. You can give him a forty five dure angle boys or fucking living the dream center.
Speaker 1: This is going to be.
Speaker 4: Called a single, So backside blocks sorry ABC is backside front side single, double, and then finally triple.
Speaker 2: This is like one of those pseudo A blocks.
Speaker 4: Really, it's the two I cutoff for the right guard and that center is gonna go and take on that plug.
Speaker 2: This is the easiest block right here for the right tackle. It's a take two. It's a man sift type of situation.
Speaker 4: You're taking this end and once this will either goes over the top, you go to him. If the will goes to chase, you take the end and you just live there. Now the full back has the force. Player number three in the situation is going to come in and try to get everything to go back inside to flush it to where his cavalry is. That full book that does an amazing job hitting that block. Now, Derek Henry already ahead of steam. You're using his fourth or fifth step, and this free safety comes in.
Speaker 2: You can rewatch the film.
Speaker 4: Boys, the free safety didn't want any of the smoke when it came in. There Worth not at all, jumps out hard, looked like JP Hovey at corner a little bit.
Speaker 2: Everything to go back to everything.
Speaker 4: This guy jumps on the diving board Derreck Henry eighty yards only to get tracked down by the corner on a great angle. Ravens are really figuring out how to play football, and they're maybe the most potent offense.
Speaker 1: Breakdown, breakdown, best show yet, best show yet. In the comments, hey, I.
Speaker 5: Thought a triple was with three people.
Speaker 4: Nope, that's why you didn't block when you were at the Titans.
Speaker 1: That is triple.
Speaker 4: If you're looking at combination blocks, well, how many times you have three guys on one guy.
Speaker 5: There's three defenders right there, three guys. Those three the full bad got the fource.
Speaker 4: This is I hate the fact that I'm gonna have to explain this to it, triple is an outside zone combination block between the y and the left tackle going to the mic in that situation.
Speaker 5: All right, triple means three only.
Speaker 4: Triple does triple does mean three? It's also in baseball terms, you land on third base. That was a good job, thanks man.
Speaker 5: I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: So that you know, if you want to get up on the board, let me go, coach. All right, Ballsy picks this week brought.
Speaker 4: To you Ravens, Browns.
Speaker 1: I'm taking brown What I'm taking Browns? Dude? I like, I like James getting frisky and how many.
Speaker 2: Eight and a half?
Speaker 5: Eight and a half? I'm taking Ravens. They ain't stopping there.
Speaker 1: Obviously, it's a hot hand. We've all been consistent across the board on all our picks.
Speaker 5: I like, yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: I like a spot right here for the Browns and they're at Cleveland. Yeah, yeah, Cleveland.
Speaker 4: I like dog Pound Separator going into.
Speaker 1: Just a little spark for just a second. So well, yeah, Ravens playing so well, maybe a little trap game type deal. They are going to win this game.
Speaker 5: But I like the how many touchdowns did Derek last week?
Speaker 1: One? I don't think he had any yeah, yeah, one. Yeah. He caught.
Speaker 4: Caught a pass. Yeah yeah, all right, wow, so the rushing stats and I was like, all right, still ran for one hundred and how many yards? Five yards per carry?
Speaker 5: He caught a pass, caught a pass and took it into the house.
Speaker 1: Juke the dude stream No, got out there, sat it down. Boom yeah touchdown.
Speaker 4: All right, all right there, okay.
Speaker 1: Our balls Picks this week, presented by Fireball Whiskey. So many things make football great, but you know what the best thing is kicking the living ship out of your rival. There's absolutely no better feeling as an athlete fan. This week. The rivalry which we will talk about later Michigan Michigan State Battle for Michigan is coming up, and Fireball Whiskey is here to give you the spark to ignite that rivalry all season long. Grab your football buddy by around and reignite that rivalry flame. We have to start off with that balls pick.
Speaker 4: I could start off. I went last in the on the Game of the week. My balls picked this week, and it's a scary one. I'm gonna take Washington money Line versus the Bears, and there's a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Rolling their Is that scary?
Speaker 4: Why? Yeah, because Caleb Williams in his game against the Jags through for two hundred and twenty six yards and four touchdowns. The kid is finding.
Speaker 1: Let's look at the defensive they played. Rams are ranked twenty fifth, Panthers thirty second. If there's a thirty third they would be there, Jaguars thirtieth, and the Titans as well. They played well defensively and scoring their twenty first in the league.
Speaker 4: So so you like it?
Speaker 1: Oh, I love what I'm says.
Speaker 4: Being out this week and all the funk out. That was the reason why I was taking.
Speaker 1: Him eighteen for twenty three to two hundred yards, two touchdown, zero interception.
Speaker 5: Was taking the Bears.
Speaker 4: No, No, I'm taking the command.
Speaker 1: Bears are favored. Are you at Washington?
Speaker 4: And I know the defense of the Commanders have been the biggest question mark going to the season. With Frankie Luvu and Bobby Wagner the two middle lineback and two linebackers there, their defense has become more consistent and now they've gone from a bottom tier team to I think they're ranked fourteenth overall. Like they're in the middle of back. They're consistently getting better. You see a guy like Jaden Daniels who has really elevated the team from a scoring perspective. The defense really understood that, hey, we got to pick up the pieces because we are a legit team right now. But to see Jaden Daniels, who I believe had it was a bruised rib. It's a week to week situation, very uncomfortable. You've probably had bruised but I know you have. Just breathing makes you think, is it really worth it to have life? In Yeah, throwing motion the entire But seeing Marcus go in there having the game he did, the experience he's had, the athletic ability he still has, and just being in Eugene, Orgon a couple of weeks ago and seeing how much they love that man, It's like the writing's on the wall, boys, the writing is on the wall. Marcus Mariota handles these next couple of weeks and then Jadendinal's coming back. Obviously it was the second overall pick. To let him have his business. Marcus Marriota Polsio coming back to Nashville, Tennessee next year.
Speaker 1: I would love.
Speaker 4: I would love to start that rumor. There's zero foundation to what I just other than a hope and a prayer and a couple.
Speaker 1: Of times photo of a good moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that Wolverine thing. Yeah, But dude, I think the improvement of the defense. I think Darnell Right, sorry, Donald Right plays for the Bears. He's actually he's been playing. He playing good ball, which makes it a little more scary. But I think the improvement of the Washington defense is awesome. And knowing that Marcus played the way he did, I think he'll continue to do so there's not a whole lot of pressure on him. Buddy, I felt really good.
Speaker 1: And too, It's not an offense that relies so heavily. And I say this lightly because Jade Daniels is playing phenomenal. He's like in the m VP conversation, definitely offensive rookie of the year. But it's like, not an offense you come into and you have to fully rely on the quarterback position because they do so well running the ball, creating all those different front using the heavy personnels. They have a very athletic offensive line to where you know, the screen game play action like it all plays in the favor for a quarterback like Marcus too. So I like that.
Speaker 5: I like your Balls.
Speaker 1: I'm going Seattle. They're dogs at home right now against the Bills. Right now that the Bills are favored by three at Seattle, flying across the country. The over under on that game's forty seven. I am taking Seattle money line in this game. I like Seattle. I think they're a good team. Look, the Bills struggled against Tennessee last week in the first half, and I think where Bills are kind of middle of the pack, maybe bottom half in pass defense. In fact, that is what the Seattle Seahawks do very well. They're the number one pass offense in the league. Who's gonna stop Smith Smith and Jigba dk Metcalf. He's kind of questionable right now, but the reports are saying he's gonna do it.
Speaker 5: He maybe I think I just read something. Go ahead.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be doing everything he can to get back. It's a Grade one mcl S, which is gonna be you know, he might not play this week, but again, you got Tyler Lockett, you got Noah Fan, you got that run game with Kenneth Walker. I like Gino again. This offense is rolling. They have a new staff in that college minded offensive coordinator. I'm forgetting his name right now, I'm going blank on his name. But they are rolling. I do like Seattle to win again, especially because they are dogs at home and again their their defense has been shaky. But when you're head coach is somebody like Mike McDaniels who's a defensive wizard, I think that defense will get rolling. And I like Seattle at home this weekend.
Speaker 4: Do you have a grade one MCL? Would you play?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no question, I had great two PCL was back out there in nine days.
Speaker 5: Nine days. So you missed that first week, missed the first.
Speaker 1: Week we had Thursday, we had at Thursday night game.
Speaker 4: Thursday night game depended on a Thursday night game, night game.
Speaker 5: Yeah you can't, Jackson.
Speaker 1: I was doing everything possib.
Speaker 4: With you, but break one. M c l gotta get out there, do that tape drop.
Speaker 1: And they talk about the way he is to the way DK is. He's like he's about that mentality I know.
Speaker 4: But which which is actually like not to be dispreateful to him. That is surprising to me because seeing his eating happens and how he talks about how like basically it's a back of candy a day at a cup of coffee. I would then think to myself, well, you just are so much more gifted everybody else.
Speaker 5: To be out the ball. You gotta understand you on defense, you don't understand when you got the ball.
Speaker 4: If you every every pass that has ever thrown to me, I caught.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm saying, but when you hurt and you got the ball, and that people know that you're hurt, they aim at that injury constantly. Is I just you know, I hate when players do this. They come back way too early and then it's something bigger happens, and then it's like you missed the whole season when you could have just sat out a week, one more week. Let that he'll come back and give a team a chance if you do go to the playoffs to play in the playoffs, that are not playing at all. So if you're watching this, just think about that. When DK is watching the show, he will.
Speaker 4: He will question. I think everybody in the league watching.
Speaker 5: This show, I think they glanced at it and look at we're saying it. Be like because I don't have some Pilarius cap at me. Yeah, It's just it is what it is, man. So yeah, yeah, it's tough to play.
Speaker 4: Having one Seattle and twice.
Speaker 5: It's tough to play out there.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you're trying to buffalo all the way out there. Yeah, Like that's a.
Speaker 5: C It's crazy.
Speaker 4: Old man's nuts, dude. That stadium is pretty.
Speaker 5: Unbelievable, unbelievable, the ground shake.
Speaker 4: Which is so crazy. The Northwest has like good stadiums. Washington very a loud, Seattle.
Speaker 1: Very a loud.
Speaker 4: Sailgate, Oregon very loud, and Oregon had like fifty six thousand people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do a great job. Gate structure, sale gate. That's what they call their tailgate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I messed with that. I don't know anything about Washington State, but all right, well it'll be interesting.
Speaker 5: Mind is the Cardinals at the Dolphins. I know this is crazy, it's ballsy because Toa may come back, but I think too of coming back off of concussion first week back ify, you know you still got that gun shot, Like, do you I want to get hit? Am I gonna sit in the pocket long enough? Well, I run for the first down. Those are the things you gotta think about. So I'm gonna take the Cardinals money line.
Speaker 1: Do you know do we know the spread on this one?
Speaker 5: It's plus three? Well, minus three Dolphins minus three. I'm taking the Cardinals money line. I think Murray has been been phenomenal. I think he's been playing the game very well. I know a lot coming in talking about his work ethic, not studying playing video games. I mean the boys out there making his team look good, winning games, close games, but getting dubs. That's all that matters. Marvin Harrison gotta get him going. I think last week he only had what three catches for like thirty yards. Maybe I think this is a week that he show up. Make some players in the back end gotta get him going. Then James Conner got to give him the ball, let him run, make place for him. I just think BEHAMI is a struggling team right now. They you know, they lost their quarterback, start losing games, really ain't been finding theyself. They keep players on offense have not been making plays. Because that be could it be because too is not in We'll see. That's gonna be determined until we see what happened this week. But I'm going Cardinal's money line. I just think they're gonna get this dub.
Speaker 4: Cast you this if you are the kind of concussions to ahead, would you wear a guardian cap.
Speaker 1: No, why not.
Speaker 5: I just think it looks stupid and you look soft as hell. Every person I see wearing that.
Speaker 4: Thing, I'll be like, oh, I do hate that. That's the answer. But that is the answer. That's why you guys. I feel bad that people sit there and go, that looks so dumb, even though it's so much safer, so much safer, but it does look so stupid. So with the bad painted logo on the.
Speaker 5: Side, and is the black straps.
Speaker 4: And he did, he owned it. He sat there in that press conference like, Nope, I'll be playing football the way I played football.
Speaker 5: Would you wear it?
Speaker 1: That's why I like Miami.
Speaker 5: Would you wear it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, That's why I like Miami.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 4: Is playing absolutely.
Speaker 5: I'm just he will play. But I'm just scared that they're gonna get to him.
Speaker 1: I just hate me to bro put an outer box on him. Give me two, give me to box. You remember the outer boxes? Yeah, hell yeah, the outer boxes to make it splash play, they sponsor something, get to it in an outer box. Man.
Speaker 5: The only reason why I ain't going I'm not gonna go against the car Every time I go against the Cardinals, they have been to pull out and make.
Speaker 1: I know they do it. Yeah they do. But again, travel to Miami.
Speaker 5: Everyone likes Miami and they're gonna get.
Speaker 4: Going problems long flight, and then you're at that triple decker strip club that everyone goes.
Speaker 5: I know, no, no, I'm never winning.
Speaker 4: But that was all the guys.
Speaker 5: It's called is it called?
Speaker 4: They got like a little moss shopping center, naked women strip club. It's like multiple stories. They have like a legit restaurants in there. Yeah apparently allegedly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I never went when I was in my im I you know. IV.
Speaker 4: It was also funny watching guys on the plane going to Miami because everyone's wearing like their best mind. Where are you going, Lenen, Yeah, it'd be hilarious, like suit suit lenin as playing in Miami this week the Cuban Chains all of the same game.
Speaker 5: They jelled up.
Speaker 4: We all kind of did that.
Speaker 1: You know, you like Miami or you picking on this game?
Speaker 4: I like Miami.
Speaker 1: It's I enjoyed too. Is standing up there taking the bulls. Everybody's question I'm gonna come back? They're asking he's gonna wear the Guardian cap, Like, hey, why you come back? To this game. He said, it's a personal decision. YadA, YadA, YadA. I like it.
Speaker 4: I like to also ultimate football guy move because he had every single out to essentially retire and get paid his entire contract.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he wasn't gonna get his paid.
Speaker 4: There would be so much backlashed by the Miami Dolphins if this guy had injuries, had to medically retire and was not paid eighty percent of his contract.
Speaker 5: I mean, he probably would have got what he was guaranteed, but that was it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of money essentially to do nothing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's okay. They out there, there's not too many andrew lux out there. Okay, they love him out there. I love him, Yeah, I know they.
Speaker 4: Like the same vibe. It seems like that Marcus had. It was just like everyone just loves the guy.
Speaker 5: Of course of course he does. He's some owing or why.
Speaker 4: You're talking about the individual the character talking about, But yeah, that place too. Yeah. The only catch the nicest dude. If we're actually in a blanket statement that yes, yeah, very we're doing stereotypes Polynesians of the nicest things.
Speaker 1: Very nice. Yes, I'm with that, all right. Rapid fire who's got the rapid fire? Got a kiss last week? Run the clip kiss you gotta kiss, you gotta kissy? Birthday coop question. Yeah, thanks for watching my calls wrong.
Speaker 7: First up, we got Titans at Lions. Lions are minus eleven over under his forty five and a half.
Speaker 1: Lions, give me the under forty five and a half.
Speaker 5: I'm taking it under forty five and a half as well.
Speaker 7: Colts at Texans Texans are minus five and a half over under is forty six.
Speaker 1: Colts Texans minus five and a half under forty six. Okay.
Speaker 7: Next, we got Eagles at the Bengals. Bengals are minus three over under is forty eight.
Speaker 1: Eagles go ahead, delenny.
Speaker 5: Under forty eight and a half forty eight.
Speaker 1: I mean give me Bengals minus three, Bengals minus three.
Speaker 7: Next, Falcons are minus two and a half at the Bucks over under his forty six.
Speaker 4: Give me the Bucks.
Speaker 1: Falcons minus two and a half over forty six.
Speaker 7: Chiefs are minus ten at the Raiders over under forty one.
Speaker 1: Raiders Chiefs well already go over forty one, all right.
Speaker 7: Last one, Panthers at Broncos Broncos minus nine over under forty three and a half.
Speaker 5: Past Broncos.
Speaker 1: Under forty three and a half under.
Speaker 5: That's it, Thank you, thanks.
Speaker 1: All right to bet the boys parlay the bust with the boys parlay over over. We haven't won yet, We have not won yet. This might be the happen one day score JK. Dobbins, Oh god, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: But let me ask you a question.
Speaker 1: Not one of Brian Robinson. He got We told you to get him twice.
Speaker 5: We told you, we told you.
Speaker 1: But it is brought to us by DraftKings. What's were you gonna? No?
Speaker 4: No, no, no no.
Speaker 1: What's better than watching football on the weekend? Watching football on the weekend with the DraftKings sports book app in your hand. Our partner DraftKings is hooking up all new customers who bet five dollars, they will instantly get two hundred dollars and bonus bets. Follow all your favorite barstool personalities uh in the barstool Betting group on the Draft Kings sports Book app. Download the app now, new customers again, they use our promo code locker and bet just five dollars on any wager, they will get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bets. That's promo code locker only at the DraftKings Sports Book. The crown is yours, fellas.
Speaker 4: This is I mean, we said darts at we gotta have it. We might as well just like guess at this.
Speaker 5: Point, I'm good with my pig.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 5: Come on?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 5: Are of course?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Okay, I mean we gotta win.
Speaker 1: Brian Robinson, Robinson.
Speaker 5: Hey, can we not do it like a college one too?
Speaker 1: No, not on this one. This is touchdowns. We're trying to score a touchdown.
Speaker 5: Yeah, running back scoring a touchdown, but college the Bois State running.
Speaker 1: Back doing it and dude doing well.
Speaker 5: I'm going there. I was just trying to throw one out there so we can win your cat.
Speaker 4: Right, Sam Reporter, Who I don't hate it. It's a Lions they're playing. They're playing in Detroit.
Speaker 1: I mean, Samlaporter, Brian Robinson, Derrick Henry is plus seven twenty seven.
Speaker 4: And listen, the Lions are fifty percent in the red zone. But the last three attempts are over eighty percent. They're getting better. And the porter, I feel like they understand the guys only have one touchdown, Say he got one touchdown, They're gonna I think they're.
Speaker 1: Gonna Let's don't over think it. Let's do it. Okay, let's do let's just do it. Let's just do what. Sam Reporter Derrick Henry Brian Robinson plus Senate seven to twenty seven in the Draft DraftKings Sports Gay, Let's ride, Let's ride.
Speaker 4: Locker room country.
Speaker 1: What you got, what you got?
Speaker 4: G bears.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The crowd cheers when Brian Robinson goes in the game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because they know he's gonna score.
Speaker 1: The cheer every time he goes on that field.
Speaker 5: But that Boys State running back he touched, he scores like Derrick Harry every week.
Speaker 1: I know, I've been meaning to watch his highlight tape. They say it's like Reggie but Reggie Bush esque.
Speaker 5: It's like Derrick Harry to me, that boy.
Speaker 4: But he bounce off giving more of those deals.
Speaker 1: Right there.
Speaker 5: He is nice, jumping over cats, still going.
Speaker 4: Jumping over wall, stiff arming, and then.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh my god, he win the Heisman. I know it's a tough. It's tough because you got the guy in Colorado, Travis Hunter. Travis Hunter, those two right there, though, I don't.
Speaker 4: Even think they're the favorites right now, right Who's your favorite. I thought there was a Dylan Gabriel has entered Dylan Gabriel.
Speaker 1: I thought he was your favorite in the chat. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Third, Yeah, I would like to see Travis Hunter win it.
Speaker 5: He should because he played both both ways.
Speaker 1: How about this? How about this? We save it for our college football talk. Well, take a quick break. We'll be back with our college football talk stick around. We got the trophy game, we got the tiered talk, we got the ballsy fake, and we got our fan call.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to the locker room. We are now going to go into our college football portion. Little switch up, little little change. The trophy game of the week is going to be by all three of us. But before we get into that, let's talk about something near and dear to our hearts, and that is Draftking Sports Book. Let me ask you a question, Well, what's better than watching football on the weekend?
Speaker 1: Watching football with the DraftKings Sports Book app in your hand?
Speaker 4: That is correct. Our partner at Draftking is hooking up all new customers who bet five dollars. We'll instantly get two hundred dollars in bonus bets. Let me repeat that, if you bet five dollars, you get two hundred dollars in bonus bets. That's incredible. Follow your favorite barstool personality picks and then arsenool betting group on the Draftking sports Book app. Download the app now. New customers use promo code a locker that's l ock er and bet just five dollars on any wager and get two hundred dollars in bonus bets instantly. That promo code is locker only had Draftking sports Book. The crown is yours. The trophy Game of the Week is a spicy one top twenty five matchup in the SEC taking place in Nashville, Tennessee. The local team, the local Dogs led by Diego Pavia and his psychotic fucking ass Vanderbilt taking on Texas, who just lost to Georgia last week in a brutal Hashmark myself couldn't push the ball in the field. Georgia really bent him over and show them the whole fifty states. Vanderbilt, on the other hand, then boys are fucking different. Then boys are different. No disrespect to g in Alabama. They handled Alabama in a big way. The creativity that Vanderbilt is having knowing they not attritionalootall teamhere They're going to be able to pass the ball down the field in a big way, still finding ways to advance the chains, put points on the board, take control of time, possession, and winning games that nobody and their mother said before the season're gonna win. Their total points to win this year was two and a half. Yeah, it's crazy, and now they're ranked top twenty five in the nation.
Speaker 1: The line on that.
Speaker 4: Game, Texas is favored by eighteen and a half points. Total points is fifty three. I believe personally this is an over game, and I think Vandy's cover. I want to get crazy and save Andy money line. I want to get nasty and say it, but for this show, for do it pussy, for the sake of the people's wallets, I'm gonna just say cover. But I might take Vandy of vending money line with my own money.
Speaker 5: I'm taking Vandy to cover for sure.
Speaker 1: I think it's a giveback spot for Texas. I think it's a give back spot for Texas. Bro Like, yes, they had their issues last week, thet the whole quarterback switch up bringing yours back out, Like I thought that was very weird. Yeah, but like they say, everything is bigger in Texas, and when they take that belt off and Vandy looks who's sliding up behind him, They're not gonna like what they see. They're not gonna like what they feel like. Texas minus eighteen and a half against the local boys. I do Shay shot out Vandy. They've had They've had a hell of a year.
Speaker 4: It stops now, not.
Speaker 1: That it stops. I just think they they they didn't beat they didn't like beat up on Ball State and obviously like they beat Alabama, but that was like down to the wire in Alabama. You just don't know what kind of team that they have this year. I'm not saying that they're bad, but they've had their ups and downs obviously. But I just like, I like a get back spot right here for Texas.
Speaker 5: I can get spot. Vanderbilt is the type of team that plays to that other team. Yeah, that's what it is. So I feel like they're gonna play a lot better against Texas. I just see that happening. Look at the teams that is ready.
Speaker 1: I love it. Getting pulled over downtown Broadway, Like the dude is a cycle path. He's a wrestler that is able to play quarterback.
Speaker 4: And Vanderbilt ball State might have been a trap game for them. Yeah, they might be Category five football team.
Speaker 1: I could have been a track game, no doubt, right I would. I would enjoy smiling and seeing Vanderbilt win this game. I just if I'm putting my money on this, I'm going to say to a Texas spot here, Texas cover, Yeah, Texas cover Texas money.
Speaker 4: I hope you're wrong.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 4: I know the most logical choice, but.
Speaker 1: Along to because you just you love the story of Vanderbilt this year. You you fucking you fall in love with something? Yeah, so what you go on money line?
Speaker 4: Are you taking Vandy to cover on the show?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: I will report back later. What the money quarterback on social media? Plus seven hundred money?
Speaker 1: Gosh, I put a thousand on that, thanks dog.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't that be?
Speaker 5: That would be crazy?
Speaker 4: Now they do that. That's just the the yeah, the optimist of me. I'm just like, yo, plus seven hundred that's crazy. Thousand bucks and you've fallen in love with you? Should bro you you took them? I would not say I'm in love with Papa personally, I'm afraid I'm afraid of him.
Speaker 1: Very very week one, you went money line and won that game.
Speaker 5: But that was Virginia Tech.
Speaker 4: That was Virginia Tech.
Speaker 1: The boys have made you believe you doubted them. And now obviously if they win the SEC, you're gonna have to take them all to Vegas.
Speaker 4: That's the biggest worry. That's my biggest worry.
Speaker 1: You said that, Yes, dude.
Speaker 4: They they were told they were gonna have, like the Vegas said, two and a half wins is what you can bet on this year for their total wins this season.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And they're like, we hooked them up with us to Vegas chaos. And I was like now, and they're like, what if we win the SEC? I laughed in their faces and I was like, okay, yeah, all right, you win the SEC, I'll take you to Vegas.
Speaker 5: If they do, I'm coming.
Speaker 1: But this is on your own dome for you.
Speaker 4: These young bucks out of here. They might be they might be fueled by Vegas.
Speaker 1: They might be fueled.
Speaker 4: Might and that opportunity.
Speaker 1: We gotta get on the bus this week we're getting Yeah, yeah, we have to have to.
Speaker 5: I will wait to the sea. Don't fucks, don't fuck streak.
Speaker 4: Honestly, if they beat Texas, I'm gonna try to the streak up. I don't want dude, those kids are gonna go crazy, drink everything.
Speaker 1: It's it's gonna be a movie. It's gonna be a goddamn movie.
Speaker 4: We're gonna live at two am. Bro, I'm asleep.
Speaker 5: They can go you, we go home. That's how it works. I'll be your word.
Speaker 4: I'll be your word to the table.
Speaker 5: No, I'll be your word.
Speaker 1: Like but it's gonna be worth it. They win the s c C. Bro, they may give it to them for free.
Speaker 5: Come on, you gotta think about it.
Speaker 1: That's the wor. I'm the agent.
Speaker 5: I'm the agent. I will make it work.
Speaker 4: I win that banner. But moneyline this week, all right, we're back on board. I will I will try to fuck them up, though I can't. The news that will come out of the run together would be terrible for me.
Speaker 1: Tier Talk this week again the recap Tier Talk. Tier one will be teams ranked one through ten, Tier two teams ranked eleven through twenty five, and Tier three will be any team ranked outside of the top twenty five. My Tier one this week, I'm going to Wisconsin. Penn State versus Wisconsin. Whiskey is getting frisky they've had a great showing the last three games or putting up points. They're playing defense, they're running the football. They're kind of doing in Wisconsin fashion, although it looks a little different because they're more in like a gun setting than under under center in twenty two personnel. But they're playing a lot better football. However, they beat Rutgers Perdue in Northwestern they've obviously handled their business against them. Penn State is a completely different ball team. This is a team that's stops the run, which I think they will do against Wisconsin. I think Penn State will get on them early and then you're putting the ball in the hands of their quarterback. Their quarterback's name is It's a Braidon Lock Braidon Locke, who's not a guy you want the He's a solid quarterback, but he's more of just an average quarterback. They're a team that wants to run the football. They want to play good defense. I don't think they're gonna be able to do either against Penn State. They have a two headed monster and Allen and Singleton, who I think I'll have a field day behind that offensive line. Their defense, not only do they stop the run, they get after the quarterback. I think Wisconsin's gonna have a hard time this weekend. I think Penn State gets out ahead of them early, and I think Wisconsin will get beat pretty badly. The line on that right now is minus seven or minus six and a half. The DraftKings is telling us, so I'm gonna take Penn State. My Tier two team will be I know, I hate saying it. You know what I mean, because it's Indiana. They beat her as they beat her assets. I hate my words again. I said on the bus in the NFL as Indiana players, a guy who's on a medical red shirts DM, let me talk about your team fucking sucks. What's his name? I don't know, I don't know. I just saw it. I kind of chuckled to myself, like I live in these kids heads rent free. And then I laugh at myself because I'm thinking, I did just get we did just get our asses beat fifty six and seven, like spin in my head. I'm trying to spin in my head right now. I got them quietly. But Washington going to Indiana. I like Indiana here minus six and a half. When you look at uh UW, you look at the teams they beat Northwestern Michigan, which where we know Michigan now is Rutgers Iowa. You know what, fuck that. I don't like them. Give me Indiana Indiana minus six and a half. Also, that's a good play. Also, you look at the UH team, the teams that they lost to, Like I just rattled off Northwestern Michigan, that was when they hosted them at home. When they traveled to Big Ten country against Rutgers, they lose twenty one to eighteen. When they traveled Iowa they lost badly forty to sixteen. There is a trend even though, oh, like I want to say USC like a couple teams didn't fit the mold. But team's traveling. I don't like Washington traveling to Indiana in Bloomington. I like Indiana what they're doing right now. I love Signetty. They do have a good football team. And again, people are gonna have question marks with their backup quarterback because their starters out. Their backup quarterback play well when he came in last week against Nebraska. I like Indiana here min six and a half and my Tier three Oklahoma State Baylor, And I'm not gonna pick this game. I'm gonna let our guys in house decide this game for me. We have an Oklahoma State fan in the house, Coop, so we need him to come up to the firebar, the fireball whiskey bar. Coop is gonna sell me on Oklahoma State maybe. And then our Baylor fan, Sureham, who's not necessarily a fan, He's gonna hopefully sell me on Baylor. Coop, go ahead, talk to me about this game, Oklahoma State baylorin maybe. I mean, unless you don't feel good about it? What is?
Speaker 5: What is?
Speaker 1: Do you have?
Speaker 2: The the odds up?
Speaker 1: Baylor is favored by seven at home, and the over under on that game sixty five.
Speaker 7: Okay, I would take Oklahoma State for a few reasons. I might have been the only one in the country watching last last week. But they got on track a little bit with Allie Gordon. He started run the ball again. People forgot about him. He started running again last week. Also, Baylor has a huge it's a big look ahead spot for them because they have a rival next week.
Speaker 5: Yeah, next week, So the revivalry.
Speaker 1: That's all I got. All right, So Olahma State, you feel confident. Plus, you're gonna tell the people, Hey, Oklahoma State plus seven, this is a lot.
Speaker 2: Definitely.
Speaker 7: Plus seven is a lock at Baylor.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Coop, Thank you Coop Cool.
Speaker 5: You can stay up there, big slug. Here's here his comment, talk to his big slug.
Speaker 8: Waco Texas home coming. They're wearing the Sailor Bear logo on the helmets game by Tell me who did the Baylor Bears play at homecoming for the very first time that they premiered the Sailor Bear helmets? Usc that was a really good guess it's Oklahoma State, gotcha? Can anybody tell me how that game ended and who the head coach was? Matt Rule, Matt Rule, Charlie Brewer, game winning touchdown three seconds left to Denzel Mims. This year homecoming, Sailor Bear Helmets, Oklahoma State come into town. Sawyer robertson five touchdowns last week against Tech. Give me Oklahoma State.
Speaker 1: We don't have a chance. Baylor.
Speaker 8: I love you so much, but I'm reverse cursing you because this is the game where Mike Gundhy. As soon as the hot seat even gets brought up, even remotely, that's when Gandhy flips the script. He gets a guy like Alan Bowman, his quarterback. He's been playing super inconsistent. This is the week where he takes the ball out of Booman's hands puts it into Ollie Gordon's hands. I'm talking like three tuddies by Ollie Gordon. I think Oklahoma State wins. I think they win big. I would take a money line.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Oklahoma State, well right, no, Golohda State, Thank you boys, thank you boys or college experts, good job, suremans a shit fan bro, So no, I know it's for the people. I know.
Speaker 5: Hey, I'll go, so you can go though for five tech Yeah, I'll go. I'll go next, so you can go last, my guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just to recap Penn State minus six and a half, Indiana minu six and a half, and then Oklahoma State plus seven. Oh yeah, And I apologize for watching the Washington winning against uh Rutgers in Iowa at first.
Speaker 5: So my tier one going to be Florida State versus Miami. Oh that spread is crazy. It's minus twenty one. But Florida State, I know. I did an interview with you guys, sorry about this. They're a terrible, terrible team. I'm gonna say they're what one in six talk to him, Delaney, one in six?
Speaker 1: You see the chatter out there, Delaney don't know college ball.
Speaker 5: They're one in six Miami seven to Ozho. This is just cam Ward has been going nuts. I mean, the dude is out there making plays left and right. They're gonna have to depend on their defense. Not really because they're playing Florida State, but at the end of the day, going Florida State on this one and what I say this one was again that.
Speaker 4: Was your Tier one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my Tier one minus twenty one favor That scares me. But I just feel like cam Ward is gonna put up a lot of points with the guys he got out there on the outside, the running back, and then the defense that they have led by Jacoby George. I think they're gonna be exciting on defense as well to stop the ball. My second tier two Kansas versus Kansas State again, Kansas is two and five, Kansas State is six and one. You got Avery Johnson leading those boys. He's been playing pretty well.
Speaker 1: Give Avery Johnson love him? No, I do. I do. I love coach Climbing. I like Kansas State.
Speaker 5: You like Yeah. I think Kannas State gonna be great. You got DJ get gettings. I want to say is that the running back name. Yeah, gonna be out there doing this thing, running the ball. So I'm taking Kansas State to get cover this one. Minus ten. Yeah, it's minus ten. This game, my Tier three will be Cincinnati versus Colorado. Colorado. Listen to me. I need you' all boys to get this one done. We talk big on you guys. I love what y'all doing with Dion, the boys out there, got all the celebrities at the games, Travis Hunter, Heisman candidate. Let's go out here get this dub against Cincinnati so we can get you boys back on track.
Speaker 4: Cincinnati just blistered. I'll ask you, I know they did. That's what got means.
Speaker 1: Delany's talking the way is I need y'all man your business handle you all business man.
Speaker 5: Y'all know I'll be watching. Let's go Colorado Tier three. That's it fantastic.
Speaker 4: What was your cam Ward? By the way, if you watch him throw piss missiles, guys, got twenty seconds in the pocket if he wants it. The line is playing phenomenal. The rush can't get to him. When the rest do get to him, he's a He's elusive enough to get away. Throws a very tight, strong spiral.
Speaker 1: I just hate I'm staying away from the game, but I just hate that this game used to means used to mean something. It's dead back in the day, Florida, I know not anymore. I know it really doesn't this this year.
Speaker 4: It's nice to see that Miami is good again, though.
Speaker 1: I didn't like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah seventy, he can't go wrong with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my tier, My tier won this week. We were here a couple of weeks ago. It's Oregon minus twenty one and a half versus Illinois. Oregon is a damn good ball club. Press conference. Dan Lanning sits there, they what does it mean to you and the school, the fact that you guys are you know, number one in the country, And he just says it doesn't mean anything, means nothing and smiles and smirks, because truly, at this point in the season, big number one doesn't mean anything. I love the culture. I love the pregame speeches. I love the atmosphere of Eugene, love the Trees, and Eugene Love the Tree, love the Foliest and Eugene and I had the displeasure of watching Illinois take on Michigan last week while we were at in Knoxville for the Tennessee Alabama game. For whatever reason had service. I said this on the bus. Michigan lost that game more than Illinois won it. Michigan it was. It was a turnover fest. It was watching Nebraska cornerw Scares a couple of years ago, just like getting in your own way over and over again. The quarterback running open dtackle finds him, hammers it out, that gets called back pick. Then the two plays later, just really bad football being played by the Wolverines. Illinois quarterback, he's a use of enough. He could throw the ball well enough to make this game a little bit of fun. But I think when it's all said and downe the Oregon Ducks and they are quarterback who is we just found out in this show is number three in the Heisman candidate.
Speaker 1: Boys.
Speaker 4: They got a lot to prove and they are they seem like the team to beat in the college football landscape. And I'm taking I'm taking Eugene. So that's my Tier one. My Tier two Alabama versus Missouri, and I'm taking Missouri plus thirteen and a half. And the reason why I'm taking them is the way Garrett is telling me. Alabama Twitter is right now. It seems like all of Tuscaloosa has completely given up on post Nick saban Era. They are they are completely over it.
Speaker 1: Crazy They which.
Speaker 4: Is which is wild?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 4: It was a sloppy game last week in Knoxville. There are pantheries.
Speaker 1: Flying all over the place.
Speaker 4: It wasn't the first half really wasn't that much fun to watch. It was great to see all that talent on the field, but really it was just sloppy ball game back and forth. Jack told me that this is that's very normal for these two teams when they're on the field together. There's a lot of laundry on the field. Alabama just found themselves in a skid after Georgia and have just not been able to recover. They squeaked one by South Carolina. I'm sorry, they lose to Vanderbilt, squeaked one by against South Carolina, they lose to Tennessee. It just it feels like the pressure is weighing in Tuscaloosa, and it's just they're not going to be able to cover this game. They might lose, they might lose, but I think I think Alabama pulls it up, pulls it away. But within thirteen and a half points. My Tier three was going to be Baylor in Oklahoma State before I didn't read my text messages and did a bad job. Okay, so my Tier three is a shit football game.
Speaker 1: No, it's a shit football no battle for Michigan.
Speaker 4: It's a battle for Michigan State champs. Michigan right now is favored minus five and a half. Is that a big line for both these teams? Yes? Is Michigan State a good ball club? Absolutely not miss playing football with passing turned off. They win the settings and they just said, hey, we're gonna turn off passing. We're not going to do that. We're just going to run the ball this game. I believe that it's forty points, by the way, under all the way on this under all of the way. This might be a twelve to nine game only field goals.
Speaker 1: That's what we're going to stay scoring points against.
Speaker 4: Iowan though, I hate the fact that I'm sitting here in the middle of October and trying to find reasons why Michigan is going to beat Michigan State. I've talked so nasty about Michigan State. I hate Michigan State. I think it's a it's a dirty school. It's an ugly school. It's a dumb school. It's where the dumb kids go. They can't get into Michigan. I think I went one in three. I got punched in the face by William Golfston. Didn't like that, and I've held that. I'm thirty three now, it's been over twelve years, still holding that pain. All that being said, I think of Michigan minus five and a half and I'm praying. I got a little Twitter war or Instagram war with some Michigan Michigan State fan on Instagram. Can't remember his name right now. He's got five photos on his profile, one of them which holding two cats, and I argued with him and if I if Michigan loses, I have made the deal with him. I will wear a Michigan State jersey on the bus.
Speaker 1: I think that's a no brainer.
Speaker 5: Hey, that's what it probably. Yeah, if that happens, you arguing with a cat is probably like forty years old living And it's probably not him, it's probably his nephew.
Speaker 4: I literally I was. He came at me about Michigan. I just screenshoted that photo of him holding the cats and send it to him. And be like, what are we doing here? And he's like, those cats didn't have homes, and I said I wasn't talking about the cats, and I justssumed it on his face. And we're being real nast to each other. Kind of found a friendship halfway through. But I'm gonna be heartbroken if I have to bend the need of this cat who his name I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Right now, you don't feel very confident talking about Michigan.
Speaker 4: Brother, There's not a whole lot to be excited about right now.
Speaker 1: And I just love that. I love I love the tailor one at the podium being like Michigan State at the end of the day, but Michigan State at the end of the day, at the.
Speaker 4: End of the day, Dude, I'm the defenses is solid. Can't stand how much we blitz Our ball security has been bad. We're not pushing the ball down the field. Donovan Edwards, I feel bad for him. I feel like he's at the yips right now. He fumbles in the game against Illinois. It's just it's it's getting more and more difficult. And I just know in my heart, if we had and I've said this on the bus, if we had, If we had a quarterback that could push the ball down the field, we're looking at a fourth Bay Ten championship. That's how much talent we have. That's how much talent we have on that football team. That's what I'm saying. Sewan Moore is the man for the job. I'm just I'm hitting. I'm getting I'm getting nervous.
Speaker 5: I'm getting nervous.
Speaker 4: Ready slanting, all right, I'm getting nervous.
Speaker 1: State gets this one. This is my life. Might be a sad boy season for the rest of the year. I might not come back to work. You have to with the Michigan State jersey on.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'll walk in and walk out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that's my that's my talk.
Speaker 1: All right, lovely, let's get into our uh our balls picks, our balls picks. So many things make football great.
Speaker 4: But you know what the best thing is we put a time out on the balls picks. What do you mean my ballsey pick was malt mm hm with the shot here Vanderbilt money line, ride with him down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're gonna double down. You just did.
Speaker 4: You doubled down on them balls pick, right, think about the show. I was just think about the showybe should switch my ballsy pick.
Speaker 1: But it's an incredible ballsy pick. It's an incredible balls pick. And there's no better feeling than as an athlete or a fan where you get to beat the shit out of your rival, your rival being Michigan State this week, and hard Ball Whiskey is here to give you the spark to ignite that rivalry. All season wrong, the revivalry is happening, another reason to spark it up. Grab your football buddy by around and reignite that rivalry flame. We know Taylor's ballsy pick.
Speaker 4: Ballsy pick Vanderbilt money line plus seven hundred. I will put a thousand dollars on that game.
Speaker 1: I will outdo you plus thirteen hundred Nebraska money line at Ohio State. What's what's the point is twenty five and a half points right now? Is what is what they're saying about twenty five and a half points. In my opinion, that is not good. In my opinion, the haven't that obviously taken the points. That's a lock. Your boy's gonna get ballsy Because I am not somebody who's just like I believe man, I believe we got our ass whooped. I I also believe we still have a good ball club. Do I love the way Sadderfield held that press conference and talked about we need, you know, four to six average per play? No, I don't love it. He seems like a hell of a drinking buddy.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 1: If we just block the perimeter and we take care of us man, we can win this game and shock the world in Columbus. I have no doubt that we can do this. I swear to God, I will be laughing, and I will I will. I will know it when I see it. If we pull this out in Columbus, is it a long shot? Absolutely? Plus twenty five and a half is a lock. I'm getting ballsy. We're gonna plus thirteen hundred money line Nebraska because I think we are set up right where we need a fucking be right. We've been We've been on the road a couple of times. We struggled on the road against Purdue or one of those. One of those we struggled on the road. Yeah, but we struggled until the fourth quarter. We struggled on the road until the fourth quarter. We clearly struggled on the road in Bloomington. But again, that score is not as bad as what the film shows. I think we are set up perfectly to set the fucking traps this weekend at Ataha State in Columbus. They're coming off a bye week. They're probably licking their chops and they're gonna run us out of the city. But they're not. I love Nebraska. I love where we're at. I love we fucking need it.
Speaker 4: Nothing happier then Ohio State losing to Oregon, having a bye week to lick their wounds, and then losing again in Nebraska. That would fire me up. I'm gonna take that bet too.
Speaker 1: Let's go shock the world.
Speaker 4: Let's shock the world.
Speaker 1: Let's go shock the world.
Speaker 5: Touch you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're riding. Let's get in the trenches. Let's get although I did take Texas before that money line for just getting in that fox, get that climbing that. Let's go, Coach. Let's fucking go Coach.
Speaker 5: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Let's go. Dylan left for a reason. Let's fucking go Dylan.
Speaker 5: Make that bad please, because that's cash, cash money.
Speaker 1: We're gonna win. Yeah the world twice.
Speaker 5: Make it.
Speaker 1: What's your balls pick?
Speaker 5: Bro, My balls pick is gonna be l s U at Texas, A and M. I'm going to L s U taking L s U. That and that's plus two and a half And the reason why I'm taking L s U because if they win this game, they become first place in the SEC.
Speaker 1: So L s U has made it interesting. They have, but so's A and M since they're lost to under name that they've been.
Speaker 4: Playing, especially after week both of them Week one and the Notre Dame for them, Like, those teams have really figured it out in a big way.
Speaker 5: So I'm it's gonna be a game I will watch, definitely watching this one. I think L s U pulls it out again. They both six and one. It's gonna be a tough one. That's why it makes it really ballsy.
Speaker 1: I like L s U.
Speaker 5: There you go. I also like I like both teams, but I think L s U got something to play for game. They both do. But L s U, if they win, they pull this game out. They never won in the SEC.
Speaker 4: So some of the Tigers too about home Louisiana. Some about that gritty culture agent's walking around. You can't understand what they're saying, but you love the Yeah Buddha and balls. Yes, that creole. That's what I should have said this one was a damn that one up that crawfish Yeah oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: That and seeing that, you know, a fan base like that, like seeing those yell leaders like spark something in them to make them get a little more baton rouge, a little more dirty deep South and boys gay.
Speaker 5: Hey man, can we stopped saying it?
Speaker 1: All? Right? Right?
Speaker 4: Sorry you said it? When we're off.
Speaker 1: I never said that.
Speaker 5: I've never said that. Cat never said don't want to lose those fans. Don't want to lose them.
Speaker 1: No, no, we don't want to.
Speaker 5: A lot of them. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're not against the gays at all.
Speaker 5: No, no, okay.
Speaker 1: Fan Colon. Fan Colon this week is by Dylan Shelton. Let's run the clip. Let's go Dylan.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 5: Boys?
Speaker 9: Pre Shelton here hitting you all with some slightly above average data. I gotta make this quick. I got some sorority chicks and confession talking about what they did at a frat party this last weekend.
Speaker 2: So let's get straight into it. You guessed it.
Speaker 9: First game, we're going into top fifteen matchup an M versus l s U. These Tigers were a bunch of frauds last time they came to Kyle Field. They were ranked fifth, we were unranked. We dragged him through the mud. So we're gonna go ahead and take the A and M spread minus two and a half. If you want to get your spooky watch out of the way, go ahead and tune in at six thirty and watch the Murder of the Tigers. Next, we're gonna go to the NFL. You got the Eagles traveling to Cincy. Joey b the hare's growing out. He's starting to look more like a football player, less like a backup dancer for En Sync. So we're gonna go ahead and take the Bengals money line. Next, we're going back to college football. You got a pissed off Texas team coming off a loss against Georgia, and he got the boys up in Nashville at Vandy. They're going up in the top twenty five. Matchup, gonna be high scoring. Texta's gonna be flying, Van's gonna be flying. So we're taking the over on there at fifty three and a half. That's your log for the week.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, get paid, get lad deal.
Speaker 4: I'm not taking that.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 5: I can't do any Every priest, everything he said, presentation, everything.
Speaker 2: Was great.
Speaker 4: I like Eagles over Bengals, and uh, yeah, it.
Speaker 5: Goes against everything you know.
Speaker 1: See, I like both and M N LSU So I want to get in the whole. I want to get in the whole. Dylan, Yeah, No, that want to be I want to do a confessional next week.
Speaker 5: No, definitely. Everything he said was great. I love his presentation. If he if I didn't bet, I got opposite bets. I just can't go against that. That's just like me telling people to spend bad money with bad units.
Speaker 1: You feel what I feel?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: Uh, Dylan Shelton minus Texas A and M minus two and a half Bengals money line in the over fifty three and a half in the Texas Vanderbilt game. Those odds plus five point fifty nine. Let's get somebody else on the call of fame. Let's get somebody else on the call.
Speaker 5: Let's go come on walking with you, let's go dyling boys.
Speaker 1: Hell of a show, great show, he show. Happy to be a part of it. Great time.
Speaker 4: Put pumpkins in the chat.
Speaker 1: Pumpkins in the chat.
Speaker 4: A few more days of Spootober, eight more days, eight of them. Pumpkins in the chat.
Speaker 1: Go Big Red, Big hugs. Tiny Kit sells laser tuning in Go mules m