Speaker 1: We get it, we get it, You're really intense. Whoopedie shit. It's one more thing.
Speaker 2: In the introduction, will not stand.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna start saying that.
Speaker 2: Well, that's now with the dogs lying down with cats snarchy in the streets.
Speaker 1: That's funny. I had lived that last millisecond. I just popped into my head because I said it the other day and my son laughed. He said, was that I said some of my dad said all the time? Or early whoopedie shit. Gosh, I'm gonna use that all the time. Yeah, that's the very eighties.
Speaker 3: Is that my dad?
Speaker 1: I don't remember what it was, but my dad used to always he still said it, you know, whoop shit.
Speaker 2: Oh, that is a very funny expression.
Speaker 1: Had never struck me.
Speaker 2: Neither.
Speaker 1: I've heard it so many times and not reacted to it. When I said it, just out of nowhere reflexively, my son thought it was hilarious. Oh that is just that's great. So my intro. We get it, we get it, you're really intense. I was gonna complain about certain kinds of people that go to the gym, and I gave Katie the heads up on this because she's a regular Jim Rat herself all of them. Do you have me? Yeah, do you have any particulars that stand out before I get to my main kind of person at the gym that I ate?
Speaker 3: Well, so I take a class I'm in. I'm in what's called a high intensity interval training class. So there's like ten to fifteen of us in a room doing these workouts, and there's this one guy that gets way.
Speaker 1: Too close every class. Is that a coming on to you sort of thing?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't.
Speaker 3: I wasn't assuming so at first, but it's been a consistent thing. So either it's a coming on to me thing or he's just really obnoxious and oblivious to it.
Speaker 1: Because he he is.
Speaker 3: I always have to check like my bubble around me to make sure I'm not gonna hit him because he's that close.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's that's That's probably the number one complaint of most women at Jim's. Isn't it that guys hitting on them? It's like, leave me.
Speaker 3: Alone, or the people that talk to you when you have your headphones in, like I have these in because I don't want to talk to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the one of the problems now with Jim's is everybody has an earbuddy, and including me, and uh so you can't say are you done with that or even like that because nobody, nobody can listen to anybody. It does keep people from I think it keeps the girls safe from conversation because they all have earbuds in. It's like very clearly you wouldn't be able to walk up and start a conversation. I never would anyway. Man, I go out of my way, like there's go over there, turn my head that way. I want to make sure nobody thinks I'm looking at them. I'm not talking to them. I'm not going to be that guy. Yes, Michael, No, I get.
Speaker 4: Stuck next to the person that has a phone conversation with her ear you know, like a cell phone conversation. They start to have a out loud conversation. I want to join into the conversation.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm right next to you.
Speaker 2: That's the only way to come back at Michael. Tell them, Hey, tell them, I say Hi.
Speaker 3: If you're on the phone at the gym, you're not working nearly hard enough.
Speaker 1: Well. Yeah, so I'm a regular at the gym now for like the last six months since I moved because I got a gym membership with this place I live, and I hadn't been a regular in a gym for not a regular for like thirty years, so it's been a long time. Pretty cell phone era. Now they got signs everywhere. You know, don't sit there staring at your phone on the equipment blah blah blah blah blah, because I see that happened all the time. People do a set, then they start scrolling and they don't realize ten minutes has gone by before they get back to their second set. Yeah, you're not working out hard enough. If you've got time to do that, you're not serious. Get the hell out the way. I actually texted a buddy of mine who's like super hardcore into working out all the time. My main complaint I'm going to get to in a second, but he said he hates puts too much weight, stacks too much weight on there and can't actually live. Guy. I don't know why that bothers him. That is kind of funny. There is a super ripped guy at the gym I was noticing the other day, and he does about the lightest weights of anybody in there, but his form is perfect, And I thought all these other muscleheads should look at him. They're trying to because they got to show how much they're doing. But they're like swinging their body around, which is not, you know, isolating the muscle you're trying to wear. But this guy who uses a lightweight, he is so perfect with this technique and he's really ripped. So I think that's the key. But younger guys like to show how much they can lift. But here's here's my least favorite guy that I wanted to bring up this topic for the slams the weights down guy to show how freaking intense you are. I guess all the time. No, no, that that lifetime ban I know. And this gym I go to, it's a private gym, and they've got signs up that say do not slam the weights. They didn't have those signs until like a week ago, and and he's new. I think those signs are aimed surely at him. It has not worked at all because I've seen I saw him in the gym again last night, and I don't think anybody's got the guts to go up to him and say, hey, could you not slam those weights down? Because he looks like he would attack you and punch you in the face if you said anything to him. He's just so intense. Yeah, and he stomps around and he lifts hey, he drops him on the floor, bang bang klang, and everybody jerks like you know, because you get startled when you hear a loud noise like that. Oh, which is so uncomfortable being around him. But amin tense. You puss his art in tents? Amit tents?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you get kicked out of You'll get kicked out of Planet Fitness for that.
Speaker 1: Really good for you. You're so freaking intense, you weirdo. Quit slamming the weights around. Geez, we get it. You care about being tough guy or something. You lift a lot that need Yeah, neat exactly, hippy whoopedy shit. I would say shit guy, but he just says it every time. And it's it's more just like I don't like big loud noises, right, yes, sudden loud noises.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're kind of annoying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's always that guy that makes extra loud noises just so everybody looks over at him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a combination of his grunting and he's dropping boom all right, all right, all right, we get it. Can you go to some he man women haters club gym where you all strut around about how cool and testosterone laden you are and I don't know what you do, count your chest hairs or do something, but go a different gym. Oh he's totally shaved, but anyway, Oh yeah he is.
Speaker 2: Actually call it A holes. Yeah, just you know, and have the the O of the hole be a plate on a bar bell A holes. The big guy lifting it'll form the own.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Have a gym called A holes and you like encourage that sort of thing. And everybody wears the tank top with the big loops so you see their entire body. They all have. That's the uniform that comes at the A Hole gym.
Speaker 2: Right, and they're all gonna hit on the first woman who walks in. Everyone never will because you know it's right there on the sign.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Lots of mirrors, lots of posing in the mirrors. Oh the level of douchebag you guys just described. Oh yeah, he's he's big giant loop tank top thingy where you're practically shirtless.
Speaker 2: Right right, And if somebody doesn't drop the weights, the other guys have come over here.
Speaker 1: What the hell's the matter with you?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: You gotta drop those waiters. You don't seem intense. Are you not in tense? Whatever? God, Jim sounds like my hell, whoopedie shit is the answer to that, Well, I guess that's it.