Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Bros. MLB. This is leading off Roughty by Prize Bix. It is me, Joey Bajo Pisavia with me is the Welsh, and it's Monday, which means we're gonna recap all the action from this weekend in Major League Baseball. And there was a lot of it, a lot of fun stuff. Some runs scored in that game between the Angels and the Toronto Blue Jays.
Speaker 2: OOO.
Speaker 1: We if you had the the over at twenty, you.
Speaker 2: Did well, you know what I had, Joe, I had the first five spread for the Angels, which was amazing because in the sixth inning they gave up another six and I was able to cash that. It was a weird weekend of bets too. Props were wild, missing them by crazy amounts, total bases, guys getting walked, but it was finn It was very fun moneymaker and.
Speaker 1: The Peanuts and the Cracker Jacks are here this morning already getting some love. Here's some love here from our friend Jacob Forever in y'all's debt for Ojape. That's right, and he did correct himself with the ohappy it's so yeah. Another home run for him, but look, let's get to the headlines because we've got a lot to do today, and the first headline has to be Onneal Cruz fracturing his ankle. He's gonna be out for months now. So this is a huge blow to the Pirates, huge blow to a lot of fancy teams, especially those people who were very bullish on him in terms of ADP. You know, his ADP was one of those Welsh that did fluctuate quite a bit. There were people were super aggressive on him, other people not so much. Certainly, this is a major blow to those people who have him, but especially those who paid the iron price for him. So I'll ask you this question right now, what do you do. We've talked about Bryce Terrag, We've talked about some other guys here who've been floating around that shortstop waiver wire. So who are you looking to pick up or maybe even trade for short.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, if you're in a league where you can pick up a Bryce Trang, I think that's a play. I think that's totally a play that you can do. Unfortunately, I was in the league where I lost so Neil Cruz, where I had to pick up Orlando Rcia, so that kind of tells you where that was in TGFBI. I was aggressive. It was very aggressive because you know the high output, the potential high output of homers and stolen bases. Here's the deal. Like everything, you're not gonna be able to replace it. You're definitely not gonna be able to replace him off the wire. Maybe the best piece would be like a Bryce Terrang. You know, he continuously keeps hitting, he's gonna steal some bases. You're just not gonna be able to make up the power. As far as the trade market goes, I will tell you this. I do have a player who's a shortstop who's on my top five trade four on the video that's coming out tomorrow here on Fantasy Pros. But he's a higher name who's really struggling. Of a player that maybe you can trade for if you want to check it. But yeah, I don't think you're gonna be able to do it in one piece. Maybe you could go and find a nice power bat and a guy like Teren can help with the stolen bases and you can piece s mail it, but unfortunately it's not the play. And you know what I had Joe in that league where I took Onio Cruz also took Wander Franco. I did a lot. I don't know why I did it this year, but I did a lot of short stop pairing Corey Seeger and wander Franco.
Speaker 1: Well because they were the talent was, I mean, why where the talent was? Exactly I've got in my home leave guy, I've got Corey Seeger and Wander Franco. Why because it's you know, it's good practice. Looking around too at some of the shortstops and looking at the consensus on Fantasy pros right now, terrang is still consensus just twenty two percent roster. Now again, that takes into a lot of leagues that are you know, short term leagues, ten team leagues, things of that nature. I'm sure on the CBS's it's probably close to them, like thirty five forty at this point. Some other names out there as well that you know by low perhaps on a Marcus Simeon another's low start for him. Looking around some other guys too, just you know, I'm ne Amed Rosario hitting two thirteen, and it's another guy maybe you could pull away in a trade. Anthony Volpi hasn't been great, so maybe somebody who you know is a little worried about Hi getting sands and can pluck him away.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this, do you think the play is to spind up to replace or do you not take out from strength and just build a little bit? Does that make sense what I'm saying like, do you want to trade a bit? Let's say you've got a strength of starting pitching. Do you want to trade that strength of starting pitching to go in a choir maybe a by low shortstop option or do you just want to try to put a band aid on it from the wire and hope the rest of your team picks up. What's the play for you?
Speaker 1: I have? The play for me is because he out for two months, as I'm dealing crews in the deal and I'm looking for a long term solution. I'm looking for somebody. I'm trying to get a Corey Seeger. I'm trying to get somebody who's a long term solution, and I hate to knock into the pitching for it. I'd rather be dealing from offensive players if I can. But look, two months is a long time an ankle injury. If you draft him for someone bases, was it look like when it comes back. I don't know. But again it's months, not weeks here we're talking about, so this is a huge one.
Speaker 2: And also say look for not that it's going to matter, but I don't know exactly what they're going to do at the position. Maybe lieover. Poguero is a guy that they're going to take a look at. From the miners. I don't see a big move. Maybe Bay is going to get some time there, that's a possibility. He's a big stolen based option. Unfortunately, the pirates are just not going to give us the great option, the other one that might be looming in people's heads. Gonzales did hit a homer the other day, and the miners also probably not going to be someone unless the position really struggles. But I'm a little torn. I actually would love if we had that poll function just and I don't know how we would type it, but it's like, do you band aid the shortstop position or do you trade from us to go?
Speaker 1: I think you try to. It depends on what investment you maining Cruise, But because it's months, I would like to move him in the deal. Maybe somebody goes, ah, well, you know, I mean, I'll get Cruise back at the All Star break. You know, maybe in a good situation there, he's a fun coach. Do you think you could Okay, I think he can. I think some people. Look, I really loves the talent of certain guys. You know, maybe you find the person that likes Cruise and says that a couple of months. Maybe they have depth. Like you said, we were talking about, shortstop is one of those places where you have depth. A lot of people have multiple shortstops on their teams. This is one of the easier things to replace. But I'm looking more of a long term guy, the Rosario, the Seegers, guys like that as opposed to the Terrans who were not even everyday players. But if you have to, that's the stop gap. Danje wants to know what do you do with a Gilito and lance Lynn start. I start them this week and I try to just move on. I'm not trying to do too much here. I want to fly through the rest of these headlines because there's a lot to talk about, and we spent a lot of time on Ohio Cruz the Rays nine to zero. Of course, it helps that they're paying the playing the Oakland A's and the Washington Nationals Grand Slam for Brandon Lau yet Wonder Franco in another home run. Pretty impressive stretch there for them. Aaron Judge two more home runs for him against the Orioles. That's nineteen in Baltimore. That's the most he hasn't any other ballpark in his career. Here's some hit streaks for you, jose A braw ten game history, Jordan Walker nine game hit streak. These are two of your guys. Well, she must feel pretty good at these guys having hot starts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean A Brady has definitely been one of those, for sure. The Walker one is actually the most shocking because if you had laid out, like all the rookies, like who's the rookie? Clearly one I might have said, but like Walker. I don't think Walker would have been top three, to be honest with you, if you just said who are the rookies, I probably would have went like Carol Gunner and then Volpi and then went to Walker because everybody was making a big deal about like the strikeout numbers in spring and stuff like that. But he is just smacking the ball and it's really really impressive. And I haven't looked at the Rookie of the year odds market, but I have to imagine he's probably the favorite at this point. Like him and Carrol's been so wishy washy, but he's tied for second stolen bases in the league. That I have to mention. The NL market is like dead close with those two right now.
Speaker 1: By the way, Also the update on Cruise, it looks like ten to twelve weeks. So again that's three months. Folks like you need a long term solution on that, all right. More headlines from the weekend. Gunnar Henderson was playing third yesterday, batting eighth. Really bad start one sixty seven, three fifty five, three thirty three slash. He's an interesting buy low right now, Jeffrey Springs. Good luck buying low on him or high on him. He can't do anything. Another great performance on Saturday, Code I Sanga another great performance from him too, one of my favorite guys, registering a one to five ninetyra a one point zero six whip fourteen k's is first eleven and a third and he's got just six walks. But both starts happened against the Marlin this week. He gets the a's so the trade keeps rolling. So if you don't believe in Sanga, it's a fascinating time to sell high on him.
Speaker 2: He was actually in my trade video last week, and I don't hopefully I had maybe said, yeah, maybe you could see another start or two. I'm still worried about when the league fully catches up. But sometimes what happens is it doesn't happen for a little bit. So maybe keep that in the back of your mind, that trade coming soon, because he should slice and dice Oakland up. But maybe that's the time to start, you know, sparkling that up in the trade market.
Speaker 1: More on the Oakland A's in the second. By the way, world, this Chapman struck out a pair of batters. He looks very good so far. I would be picking him up anywhere and speculating, because even if he doesn't close for the Royals, he's gonna be useful to somebody. I could see the team like the Mets going after him. I'm telling you, if he pitches the way he is right now for another four or five weeks, the Royals have a trade chip on their hands. All right, Let's get some injuries. Michael Harris officially goes in the al with the back. We that was gonna happen. Andre's munios going to the fifteen day il. It's retroactive to April eighth shoulder strain. They say it's more of a precautionary thing, so just keep your fingers crossed with that one. Travis Darnault never takes him long to get on the eyel It's like a seven day concussion. So we'll see how things go for him. So I think Marte had that next strain on that slide in the third base, So we'll see what goes on with him. Keep an eye out for that. Adam Duval, who was the best hitter in baseball besides Brian Reynolds to open the season, he leaves the game with a wrist injury. That's the same risk he had surgery on last year. Welsh, what do you think about Duval in this wrist? Are you incredibly concerned here?
Speaker 2: I'm always worried about players with wrist injuries that will never stop being a big worry. Yeah, I mean I think this kind of cools the train a little bit. And did they say, like how long is this going to just be like the not?
Speaker 1: From what I've seen, yet see.
Speaker 2: If it were anything, if it were anything longer than like the normal stint, you really do have to consider like replacement, you know, like can you drop type of thing when you're talking about O'Neil cruz in trading. Not that Devaal was this big piece, but he's also not a piece I probably sit around for like for a crazy long time. But hopefully he got the IL spot. You put him out there and you can find a replacement bat.
Speaker 1: All right, here's another one from your Arizona Diamondbacks. So Zach Davies goes on the il Drey Jamison, who we just talked about last week shifting to the rotation. So, what are your thoughts on this here? We told everybody to pick him up last week. He's one of those guys on our lists. Your thoughts about Dray Jamison and what potential he has as a starter or even limitations for that matter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is actually what I said at the beginning of the year. I was like, oh, Bumgarner goes out, this will be Jamison, and then they put Jamison into that relief that save role, you know what I'm saying, Like that was so weird to me. So then I was like, oh, well, maybe they're going to relieve him and that's gonna be the thing and he could be the closer. And Brandon Fott had his second start was much better, much better pitch mix. It was like fifty three or fifty eight percent fastball results. You know, again not phenomenal, but there, and I thought he might jump into that, but they made the commitment. And the big thing to watch for and I think we'll see is that heavy slider usage. And if he does that, you know, someone in the chat said, is this strider two point zero kind of its strider two point zero? I don't think Jamison has that same command, but you know, early results are really really positive and I'm going to be really paying attention. Hopefully they talked about it to what catcher, because he had two different catchers. It was Moreno in the first one when he was awesome, and it was Herrera in the second one. And I don't know if that had to do with Tory Leavello having the catcher call the plays. So if Gabriel Moreno is catching Dre Jamison, I'm going to feel very good about this next start. And like I said, hopefully you picked him up because whether he was closing or starting. You're going to chock up some strikeouts there and right there. Jay Jamison went from fourteen percent and TGFBI I got him last week, so I was not paying this week luckily.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, honestly, those are deep rosters, so I'm not surprised that he won for that much because you're really grabbing at straw's there. You want to get guys who can make an impact in those kind of leagues.
Speaker 2: I paid a couple othern percent, by the way, this was the week ago, and I and no one else bid me, by the way, and I was like egg on my face, dumb idiot.
Speaker 1: Proactive, not reactive. That's why even be brought to the channel Fantasy Bros. MLB, so you watch our videos when we're not doing leading off to help you with your waiver wire pickups, so you're ahead of these things. He ahead of the curve, is good, some good things here Seya Suzuki Triple A on Saturday, so he's starting to work his way back. Lars new Bar swinging aback working his way back, and Garrett Whitlock is confirmed he will be starting Tuesday against the Tampa Bay Rays, who.
Speaker 2: One more Here's that's not on this list was Joe Musgrove suffered a tiny, tiny little setback, and it looked like he was lining up to pitch this week. Now they said they're pushing him about two days on the rehab site, which looks like that will now push him into next week. So if someone was trying to sneak him in, it looks like he'll be back into action next week, not later Friday Saturday.
Speaker 1: Of this week. Here's a fun one. Brian Fouts. I can only assume the son of Dan Fouts, famous quarterback from the Los Angeles Chargers or San Diego Chargers to be more accurate. Back in the day, someone just offered me a trade. I give up Tetis and Aaronado and receive Goldie Bregman and j D Martinez. Thoughts on this, This is an interesting giving up Tetis and Aeronato. Those are two very good pieces. I think I prefer to just stay tight unless you really have depth issues. I like Jad Martinez as the player, but I think you're giving up arguable Like I think the best player in the deal is Tattis, and I don't like to give up the best player in the deal. Welsh, What are your thoughts on this deal?
Speaker 2: Oh, this is a big no for me. I mean they of course they want to get Tatis now because you've already eaten half of the suspension. So it's like, hey, great, let's pay for this. Blah blah blah. No, Tatis is clearly the best player.
Speaker 1: I think on Rye with the Mayo some rushing.
Speaker 2: Aeronado is Goldie. Maybe cross cancel each other. So it's like, would you trade Tatis for Bregman and Jadie Martinez? Absolutely not, that's a whole buddy.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Noan Aaronado, congratulations to him. He has three hundred career home run over the weekend, so that's great. He is nineteenth all time already, so top twenty and all time MLB third basement for home runs. Fun times. Here's a question for the Peanuts and the Cracker Jacks. Have some fun in the chat. Go crazy, folks, go crazy. Tell me who are the top five MLB third basement home run leaders. One is very obvious, is we all know who that is? I would think I would think this crew knows that, but well, you wanted to take a stab at some of the guys in the top five Schmidt. I yes, Michael Jack Schmidt would be number one.
Speaker 2: That is kind of okay. That was number one. Scott Rowland.
Speaker 1: Nope, Scott Rowland is not in the top five. There are two players from our from recent memory, and then one from my childhood. And let me ask you one from Mayor's childhood.
Speaker 2: And they count if they moved positions.
Speaker 1: No, I mean just like third baseman. I mean this's the primary position.
Speaker 2: So I mean Mickey was a third baseman for his press.
Speaker 1: No, not like me. The bulk of their career at third base. There you go. Here's one Mark's got at Chipper Jones. There you go. No, Robinson not the answer. By the way, Larry so Brooks was a great fielder, but not at the very top of the home run pecking order. So let's continue on. I'll give you some more of those names here again. Top five third base home run leaders all the time. Three up, three down from the weekend. Nelson Cruz huge day on Sunday, three fe with a homer. The Padres just crushed the Braves ten two. I'm telling you right now this week I might troll the Braves a little bit. They're missing Harris, They're missing d'arnault. They've got no freed right now. This might be an interesting time to buy low on some Atlanta braves if they struggle a little bit. Albi's has gone off to a slow start. Matt Chapman has not gone off to a slow start. He had a huge day in that twelve eleven victory for the Blue Jays, three for five with the homer, Chris Bubbich, the Bubbola. Look at that great performance. I want to give some love to Bubbalo, twenty five year old south paw nine strikeouts there in that best start of his career. Perhaps here's your three down. You're ready for this. This is fun. The Oakland A's are two and seven. Here's the Oakland A's team slash. You're ready for this. Welsh one ninety two batting average, a two to sixty five team on base percentage and a three twenty collective slugging percentage with a five to eighty five OPS and the ERA seven fifty four for the pitchers one seven zero whip. So basically, whoever's playing the A's right now, you should be rolling the ace.
Speaker 2: Well, he sounds like a story. It sound like Estuary Ruiz's a slash line and that pitching line might have been James Caprilli, And yeah, they're horrid. You know what's so crazy about that?
Speaker 1: There's a couple of right answers here. John's got a couple. Schmid's one of the mere, Eddie Matthews, Beltray, Jipper Jones. There's one more, kids, There's one more. And this is gonna surprise you because this person is not in the Hall of Fame, and he's been one of those guys and a lot of people felt like he should have been. He's got four hundred plus home runs, not in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: Really, what Mayer said was gonna be my guest. Troy Gloss was gonna be.
Speaker 1: Claw back with as.
Speaker 2: Top ten, back with the A top. I had a moment this weekend, and sometimes you can't overthink it where like I kept looking, I was like, ah, the Ray's gotta like stop it at some point. The A's can't be this bad. I can't go all day on Springs Andrew rass music. Can I No, you can't. You can definitely stack against them. I don't know when it's gonna get right. It's the worst team in baseball. It's amazing. Look at how Washington looked like they're the best worst rotation and they're actually playing competitively. The A's are the most uncompetitive team. And congratulations on the twenty twenty four first overall pick Oakland, Yes or.
Speaker 1: Whoever youngratulations to that person too. But look a lot of people saying a Rod in the chat Aris Ramirez is an interesting one. He's number seven. Greg Nettles, I should say Greg, not Craig Nettles at three ninety. Also not in the Hall of Fame. He's at number six. Greg Nettles was a great player, three hundred and ninety. Darryl Evans at four fourteen. Now, a Rod is considered a shortstop because he played there longer in his career. So by Baseball Reference standards, yes a Rod would be in the top five, he would be number one. But if you take him out of the equation, it's Darryl Evans, long time Atlanta Brave played for the Detroit Tigers. Darrel Evans at a hell of a career. Just looking at these numbers here, it's a really good player in a different era, you know, But four hundred fourteen on un that's a lot. Uh, where was George Brett on this list. That is a great question. You know, people forget George Brett was not the biggest home run hitter necessarily. I think that is one that gets kind of lost. He was number fifteen. He had three seventeen so and Troy Gloss by the way, three twenty so. Troy Glass has more home runs, but a little bit different in terms of yeah, three thousand hits for George Brett and some other fun things.
Speaker 2: So this is it.
Speaker 1: This is a fun thing.
Speaker 2: This difference between George Brett and Troy Glass is what you're saying, Jo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a there's a difference a little bit. Troglass is a nice player, but he ate George Brett. I love George Brett. Was my dude as a kid. I love George Brett. Such a fiery so ob. He was great. Some of their downs from the Weekend read Debt Meer's four earned gross Kakuchi in that same game that had twenty runs, he gave up six earned. He did get the strikeouts up up to six k's in that game, but he again, I'm still on Kakuchi. I know this was a bad start. I don't care.
Speaker 2: Let's get I'm actually I'm actually on the end verse. I just want to say I'm still on debtmers. I'm still very imp he went five. He went five, giving up nowhere and runs and and everything fell apart in the sixth So I just want to throw that out there, maybe in the trade video.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to the prize picks, and don't forget everybody use that promo code leading off. When you make your prize picks and sign up, you'll get one hundred percent to posit a match up to one hundred dollars. Everybody likes free money, I know I do. And Welsh, we've got our betting group over at Betting Pros two. You can go ahead and log your bets, which is super fun. So Welsh, what do you have for your prize picks today? And I know at the top of the board you got Brian Renolds one and I'm all in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna go Brian Reynolds seven and a half on the Fantasy score. He has been scorching hot this year. This is one of my favorite and I got him kind of across the board. Here is Logan Webb, another one of these guys that may or may not be in the trade video. I'm going with his fantasy score of twenty seven or over, and we'll talk about his strikeout prop here in just a little bit. Dodger's been struggling as well, and logan Web's underlying stuff is still there. And then on top of it, I'm going with a crazy one because price picks allows you to do other fun stuff that others don't like. San Dieo Contra and Matt Strom no runs first inning. I will tell you this, that seems like a wacko one. Matt Strom was really good in his last start, and I don't particularly think that top end of the Marlins offense is crazy. So I like that one a lot, obviously because of al Contra as well. So Brian Relds fantasy score, logan Web twenty seven on the fantasy score and now conscious drom no runs first inning and twenty bucks will pay you one hundred on this Price.
Speaker 1: Picks like that. I've got Zach Gallen on the under and the six and a half strikeowns. Gallen hasn't been good. The velocity is down, the walks have been up. He wasn't good in the spring. I typically don't worry about that, but we start to carry the bad spring into April, I start to get a little concerned, especially when the v low's down, and the v low is down right now. So let's just keep a close eye on Zach Gallen. He's either I talked about this on the Sunday Morning show on Sports Grid. I said, Zach Gallen is either a great by Low or a perfect cell high right now while he still has value, if you're worried about him, and it really it sounds like I'm walking the fence, but I'm not. I think a lot of it has to do with your roster construction. If you have a pitching staff that's very thin and you've got Zach Gallen, for Gallon to be bad, you can't afford for him to get hurt. This is an interesting time to kick the tires and see if somebody sees it an opportunity to buy Gallon. If you have a great pitching staff and everything's going really well and you've got a lot of depth, it's a fastating time to buy Zach Gallen. Because this is a guy that went He's right at the end of last year. He was basically Jacob deGrom in the last two months like he was unbelievable, so I'd be buying. But I can see the you know, the case for either Besides Zach Gallen, I've got Julia Rodriguez against the Cubbies today and Drew Smiley. Oh wait, let's go eight and a half fantasy points the over and Mike Trout. Guess he's pitching today for the Nationals. It's Patrick Corbyn.
Speaker 2: My favorite Patrick Corbyn.
Speaker 1: Day, A trout nine and a half points, let's go. You could see it's a high number for trouts, nine and a half that's typically high in the price Boyds scale, and I think he's gonna crush that number. It's gonna gonna be crazy. Uh. Some of my bets for the day as well, Uh, the parlay of the day.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And the good gotta bounce back here. The stupid White Sox beat me up on Thursday and Friday back to back. So here you go. You got the Angels against Patrick Gorban, you got the Marlins with Sandiel Contra on the mound today, and you've got you've got the Seattle Mariners going against Drew Smiley. You put those three together, it's plus three oh one on the money line. Take the three big favorites there, good situations, especially al Contre against the Phillies. You' getting a good number there, and if you're feeling really spry, you can throw Houston and fran Bervaldez in that one and get five to one. And of course I felt spray, so of course I did it. So there you go. So five to one on that. Patrick Corbin three and a half earned runs. I'm on the over on this one. Again. These are all from our Betting Pros cheat sheet at Bettingpros dot com. Mike Trout point five RBI over. You get that on DK you get the Corbin number over on betmgm, the King of Sports Books and Julio point five runs over on BETMGM. You're getting a decent number there as well. So Welsh, what are you on in terms of the betting world today.
Speaker 2: Well, I've actually also got a moneyline parlay, and I will point out it's one great reason to hang here. The only thing we haven't quite got yet on the Betting Pros is we can't log in parlays. And I will tell you I've actually done really good on two player prop parloys. I hit two different hit prop parlays this weekend, and my moneyline prop parlays have been very very good, so we can't do that. So you got to listen here for them. And I have got actually two teams you talked about, give me the Angels and Houston money line prop parlay. At least when I took it earli early this morning, it was plus one point twenty if I want to take those two guys out, so bam, I actually put two units on that one. My favorite play of the day Logan Web strikeouts four and a half over trying to play for five. The Diamondbacks were putting some strikeouts up over the Dodgers. Logan Web much better underlining stats. And I'm taking the Mariners point five favored by point five first five, so in the first five innings, I'm projecting them to be up by one run with Luis Castillo on the mound up against the Cubs. So again it's first five Mariners, Logan Web over strikeouts, and then a Houston Angels money line parlay. Those are my three favorite bets, and I've bet them all. I have money on all of them.
Speaker 1: So he bet them all, folks, he bet them all all. Right, let's go to the DFS stuff of the day. Look, the San Diego Padre seemed to give the Mets fits, so I know Shures is on the mound, but I think it's an interesting opportunity to go opo with you. Darvis Shoot, you know, gives them fits, especially if Marte's out of the lineup, which I'm assuming he is today. So just kind of circle back to that, Bryce Elder, the Elder eight point three on FanDuel he's cheap, and Louis Castillo against the Cubs of ten to five. Love that. Seattle, Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. Those are the teams I'm stacking. You've got some really good cheap guys in the middle for the Angels, Renfro starting to heat up, Rendona's back. They're both two point eight ta Oscar Rnandez is just two point eight on Fanduels, So you're getting a lot of good guys there for the Seattle manners for the Angels. So definitely look at that and again, join our betting group at bettingpros dot com slash leading off. It's fun to track your bets and you just got a click. You don't even have to put your money and you're just clicking your picks basically, So if you're somebody that doesn't want to wager, you just want to have some picks and have some fun and go do it. I mean, we're all about fun.
Speaker 2: Well, it's also I love fun. It's also a great way, by the way, if you're ever like gonna dabble, if you just want to go and track and see how you do without betting. It's actually really just a good way to build confidence. And also it breaks down what you're good at. It will tell you, hey, what's your best sport? What's your best is it props? Is it lines or whatever? So maybe you guys can go and lock that in respect.
Speaker 1: Your right, respect, your elder. This is from Derby knowledge there by the way, Well, speaking of fun, before we get to the home run calls of the day and call it a day, boy, this is the quickest Monday recap we've had. This was fun. I saw this. I know we've heard of the the slurves and all these the gyroballs and all these other things going up. Let's talk about the slutter, which I'm pretty sure this was your nickname in college, I.
Speaker 2: Believe, So I have a pretty nasty slutter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I heard. I heard I heard, didn't you were more of like a you know, you go out there, not like a seven eight kind of pitcher. I just will Joe putting that out there. But here's the thing, so this was out there. I saw this on social media. I thought this was really funny. The slutter, which I had never heard of. And I feel like at this point we're just making things up. But if you're watching on our YouTube channel again Fantasy Pros MLB, make sure you subscribe like this video and click that little belt to the coasting for notifications. What do you think about the slutter here?
Speaker 2: Well, how do you think the how do you think the slutter moves? Joe, show me, show me the grip for the slutter please, I.
Speaker 1: Would say, I would say the slutter moves early in the morning, wearing the same clothes from the night before. That's what I would say.
Speaker 2: You know, I was about to start, I'm not going to do that. I'm gonna clear my hands. We're not going to do any slutters. No, thank you. But yeah, it's a great pitch. I'm excited to see how it all plays out.
Speaker 1: Donny's Donnie c He probably knew a few slutters back in his day. I would I oh, cousin Dons showing up at the right, I just I'm sorry we had to talk with is funny?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had to fun.
Speaker 1: It's supposed to be fun. You know what else is fun? The home run board. So let's get after it. Before we do, just a reminder, if you're watching this video, comment below about you know, your experience trying to hit the slutter. One year free premium upgrade you might get to that's right, And if you don't want to wait, head to fantasypros dot com Slash Premium. Just upgrade today, because when you do, you get all of the parts from my playbook, the lineup assistant, the waiver assistant, the trade analyzer, the league analyzer, the life analyzer. It changes your whole universe. And here's our home run board. Look at this boom prime time eight nine seven up at the top, EHB, Daddy's been knocked off the pedestal for a little while. Our boy Larry c look at that Mary before Carlson up there or something Calson, Sorry not Carlson, Randy Yoshi Masters, We've got d F H Junior you know, you guys, some of these names are really good, like mister Zamboni, that's a good name. Help us in Miami, that's a good name. Some of the other ones like ye, guess, step up, Randy, Randy right, because it reminds you of Randy marsh who is hilarious. All right, Welsh, Let's get to the home run calls of the day. Mine's easy where I see Patrick Corbin, I see home run, so I see Mike Trout there it is. Let's not overthink this, boys and girls. And I'm so mad again because over the weekend I picked Freddy Freeman and I really wanted to pick payt Alonzo. Those were the two guys that was going back and forth, and of course I picked the wrong one. So I'm now in a Welsh street right now.
Speaker 2: I was gonna go Judge for the I was gonna go for a Judge weekend and that would have been great. I ended up going matt Olsen. You know what Matt Olsen did on the day. One of my favorite bets was his total bass call. He got walked three times, so I guess I had the right logic, I suppose, but walk three times didn't work.
Speaker 1: Out.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with a BVP play here. I'm gonna go with Goldie. Goldie's got a great track record versus her Man Marquez over five hundred I'm sorry, over four to twenty five batting average with four homers against. And I believe this is in Colorado. It doesn't matter where it is. I'm gonna go with Paul gold Schmidt and I kind of agree. Who is it that full? I think it was mister Buster was like, I can't buy a Homer right now, it's brutal. Yeah, I did buy all Homer. I got you one I got right now, stupid Homer.
Speaker 1: Stick with the stars. The stars are hitting home runs, Alonso, Joey, O'tani. You know Aaron Judge, the big boys are launching balls right now, and I think that's what he just you know, it's April. Let's let's go. Let's now that we know that Judge statue. Anytime he's in Baltimore. Just gonna pick Aaron Judge every day, because I mean, nineteen home runs in Baltimore is a lot. Some other news and notes here real quick before we get out today. Carlos Korea out Monday due to back tightness. That's great. That you've got Luis Robert who's back in the White Sox lineup today, that's good. You've also got Joey Gallo sitting out and Tristan McKenzie beginning his rehab already, so that's a good thing.
Speaker 2: I got to tell you that White Sox game might be a really good fun bet. I might take the first five, and that someone earlier said I don't hate Dylan Cees by the way, I just hate the inconsistency. He's got a k prop of six and a half or maybe it's seven and a half that I think I kind of want to even take now, even though Joey Gallow's out. But also that first five might be great with two bats out of their lineup and Luis Robert back with the White Sox. You're just throwing that out there that that might be a fun one for if you want to play the early game, because there's like a four hour gap between the first and the second game, which I hate.
Speaker 1: I don't know why, Well, this is why I'm just playing the night slates, and I don't like you know me, I try to stay away from the day slates on DFS. If I can Victor by the way in the chat saying Julio off your smiley today. That was my second pick. So instead I just picked tro out because it's Corbin and I have money on Julio and that's what you do. And again, you know, don't forget everybody. H fansboros dot com slash chat to join our discord. It's amazing place to talk baseball, to hang out. You can also go make your home run calls, but you got to be premium for that. Mike Mayer will tell you, you know. So there you have it. So well, it was a fun weekend of baseball. Before we close the book on the weekend, anything really stick out to you, anything you saw performance wise or player wise, whether it be positive or negative, from the Friday set someday from once we were not here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean there's a couple. I mean I have actually a lot of that built into the trade video that's coming out on Fantasy Pros here soon that you guys can check out. I will tell you I was what's up?
Speaker 1: Nice plug? Well done?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, a little plug. I was also ready to throw this in the garbage. This Corbyn, Carrol Jersey and kind of came back this week and the game I went to, he's stunk and the hands up hitting a homer, he gets another stolen base, is fifth striking out, doesn't have a walk? I don't know. I mean like, maybe we need to replace this. We need to find a reason for this too. No, it's fine just because hitless tonight, be goes hitless tonight. This is off, This is off.
Speaker 1: You know what. My suggestion for you to replace it with this picture right here. Yeah, that's the picture you replace it with right there.
Speaker 2: I need not copy of that show to put on the wall.
Speaker 1: That's right, it's the picture. Get down with the thin mines. There you go, because he does we do look alike.
Speaker 2: That'd be a great way to get people's attention when they set up in front of your store, the grocery store that inevitably you guys are all standing at and they're there and a girl just walks up and she's.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, oh well, I better buy cookies from this wild animal of a child. So there you have it. I will say this. You know, there's definitely some of you have. The younger players like Walker gotten off to a hot start. You got Volpie on the other end, of that who Gunner Henderson, guys who aren't off to great starts. There's gonna be panics soon, especially on the Yankee side with Volpi. So this is an interesting bi low opportunity. Volpe is a very good player, Okay, he is. He is the real deal. I am not concerned about him at all, especially with the Donaldson injury. That gives him a little bit more of a breath and a little bit more of a time frame to fail. Okay, if Donaldson was healthy and hitting, maybe you know, the Infiel gets squeezed and Piazza I believe, was dealing with an injury as well. I saw this weekend too, so he wasn't one hundred percent. So there's time here for Volpi. If anybody is a little quick on the trigger. Sometimes those early April trades are the ones that win you leagues because somebody just can't you stand to be patient. They start to freak out, kick the tires and some of these young players that are struggling right now because they don't have track records of being good. Sometimes that makes people a little worry. And don't forget everybody subscribe to Fancy Bros. MLB. We're at twelve and a half by the way, twelve and a half K. On the subscriber level, we get to fifteen, I will wear the girl Scout wig or whatever wig of Welsh's choice. So keep subscribing. And Welsh has the trade video coming out I believe tomorrow. I have the Waiver Wire video coming out midweek, so make sure you click that little bell for notification so you watch them so you can go be ahead and be proactive instead of reactive to all these things. So go enjoy your baseball every day today, good times here in the Welsh. Love you brother, good to see you. That'll do it for us, But the story of the game goes on for Welsh. I'm Joey Pay. We'll see you next time. Kids. A