Speaker 1: From Los Angeles, PHP.
Speaker 2: One and Only Famous.
Speaker 1: Kilt.
Speaker 3: Hi, everybody, and welcome to the php A booker. He of course it's Perez. I'm already screwing up.
Speaker 1: What did you do wrong?
Speaker 3: I kind of ate a couple of letters there. I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Well I'm not I'm not screwing up. I'm starting the today off great. I'll explain why in a second. But on today's show we will be talking Lindsey Lohan and why people can't stop talking about her. Will also be discussing some vander Pump drama, also vander Beak and why James has upset me, plus some really surprising Lena del Rey news, Wendy Williams and the headlines again for all the wrong reasons and more. But I'm just still proud of myself this morning because I went to the gym, starting the week off right after all of my Thanksgiving eating and overeating. Plus I have anxiety and sometimes little things feel bigger. For example, you know, there's an issue with my car where the window machine got stuck, so I can't it can't go up now, it's just down. So I've been driving my mom's car and my mom still has the childlock on her car, so when dropping off the kids at school, I had to ask somebody in the carpool to open the door for me. And it's just a little thing, but like it felt like a big thing. And then I just stopped and I was like, you know what, it's not a big thing. It's just a little thing. I was able to google it, and very simply I fixed it. I was like, okay, child, luck is off. Now.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's just a little thing. You switch. That's all I know.
Speaker 1: But but honestly, for like ten minutes, I'm like, oh God, not something else. I have to deal with it. This is a big it's anxiety, it's it's not reality. Anyways, I figured it out. It's all good. I had a wonderful break. My sister was visiting us, and my niece and my brother in law. We did a bunch of things. We went to go see Moana two, which, you know, in all fairness, I can't even give a full review of the movie because I was asleep for most of it.
Speaker 3: I knew it.
Speaker 1: However, However, I was awake for the entirety of Wicked okay, right, and I was probably just as tired.
Speaker 3: I think you wanted to see Wicked a little bit more than Mowana too.
Speaker 1: Probably, probably, Yeah.
Speaker 3: If I had to sit through those kids' movies, I probably would constantly knock out.
Speaker 1: I mean some of them are good. Moana one I really enjoyed. Lin Manuel Miranda did not do the music for this one. It just felt very generic. It wasn't bad for what I was awake for. It wasn't bad. It just felt very basic, you know. So yeah, we did that. We went to go see a puppet show. It was really fun. We got to go ice skating. It was a good time. How was your Thanksgiving?
Speaker 3: I didn't do any of them. I barely left the house. I cleaned my gutters. I made two turkeys.
Speaker 2: Ooh.
Speaker 3: It was funny because we did Thanksgiving, and you know, the parents are divorced, so the dad comes over the next day and we were just gonna, you know, do some chickens. And I went down to the grocery store and you know, turkey's the day after Thanksgiving. The day of Thanksgiving, they're like forty bucks. The day after Thanksgiving they're like ten bucks. So I was like, fuck it, I'm just gonna buy another turkey and I'll make another turkey, so I did exactly that, and then Kellen's birthday was over the break, so we made pesto pasta last night. So I had three days of cooking out of four. And by the end of the night last night, I was like, everybody, get the fuck out of my house. Just get out now. I'm tired of looking at you people. But I did a lot of my yard and just kind of really chilled and enjoyed my week off. I'm reinvigorated and ready to go.
Speaker 1: Shout out to my sister and her husband. Because I'm not a cook. I don't make anything, and they did all of the cooking and it was all delicious. Although I told them I was like, I don't even need turkey and the whole shebang, Like who cares, Like, let's just order whatever, you know, something like I'm fine with Chinese food.
Speaker 3: I don't care, right right A traditional when it comes to that Thanksgiving meal, I love it. I just love it, the stuffing and the whole thing and everything we do.
Speaker 1: All the thing they made the best this year. I think it was a family recipe. On my brother in law's side, they made sweet potato put sweet potato something. Yeah, yam something like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know it probably yeah, and they usually put me it was like a.
Speaker 1: Fucking dessert though, I'm like, oh my god, I mean more of this. And it had pecans too, and they was like and it was crunchy and the marshmallows were like crunchy.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh, that's a very typical Thanksgiving meal.
Speaker 1: If I ever, or maybe when my kids are older and I don't have to like spend so much money on everything because kids are so expensive. You know what a lot of Cubans in Miami do is they'll have the traditional turkey, but then they'll also have a roast pork, and that I'm down with just because the meat is so much juicier and just better. So anyways, Happy Thanksgiving, everybody. Taylor Swift and her fiance to be Travis Kelcey celebrated with both of their families together in Nashville. It was their first time celebrating as one extended family. Didn't we talk about this on our Patreon show about what speculating what she would do? No, Okay, they did that, right, So Christmas is next. She's not going to host everybody again in Nashville for Christmas.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, maybe they'll do it in Kansas City. Well no, I'll tell you what they're going to do. The Chiefs play the Steelers on Christmas Day. They'll be in Kansas City.
Speaker 1: M Okay, oh wow, they're playing Christmas Day. Good to know, Good to know? All right, So they did that. Also over in Los Angeles, Ben Affleck and his ex wife Jennifer Garner celebrated Thanksgiving together and also publicly volunteering with those less fortunate who are hungry to give them food. And some people were making a big to do about that, but I don't care. I think that was nice. You know.
Speaker 3: I think she does that a lot, so I don't think that's a big deal. And they have kids together, and he's single, and what's he gonna do sit in his house by himself. So yeah, I think it's cool that they still do family things together around the holidays and good for them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also, people like literally it's been going on for probably at least a week and a half now, social media the latest obsession. People cannot stop talking about Lindsey Lohan's face.
Speaker 3: She looks beautiful and I see all these doctors on TikTok speculating what she's had done. And the first one I saw was like, this is at least one hundred thousand dollars of work. Then I saw another one that was like, this is at least three hundred thousand dollars of work. And I'm like, I looked at her, and I'm like, I mean, maybe she's got really good makeup on, and maybe she did a couple of things, but really three hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all bullshit. I'll tell you what she's confessed to. So he recently sat down with Allure magazine, and she says that she's been taking care of her skin. She also adds that she's not opposed to doing less invasive treatments such as I've tried Morpheus, ipl and lasers. Try not to do them too much, but I'm always interested in what else is out there, what else is coming. And her dad, Michael Lohan, for some reason, because you know, old habits die hard, right, He chatted with Page six right defending his daughter, saying that she's never had any plastic surgery done.
Speaker 3: Ever, how the hell would he know, But he did.
Speaker 1: Admit to Lindsay getting peels, fillers and botox before.
Speaker 3: Isn't it weird that he's talking about his daughter's face and the proceeding it's like, go away, you're such a looser.
Speaker 1: Also, in a separate interview, Lindsay was on Watch What Happens Live and says that she's been getting a lot of beauty sleep and you know what, I think obviously she had some procedures done. I don't think she had like, oh, she had an under eye lift and this a ponytail lift. And she's not that old. Lindsay's not even forty yet. I think the main thing we're seeing is somebody who used to party hard who's now sober. I mean, maybe she might drink occasionally, but maybe not even drink at all. She lives in Dubai and her husband is I think, either from there business there yet or from another country where you know, they're not big drinkers. So I think she's living a very healthy lifestyle, and I think sleep might be part of it as well. And it looks to me like not just good makeup, but a very specific type of makeup. It looks like air brushed makeup, Like she looks so perfect, like airbrushed makeup.
Speaker 3: Like an Instagram filter.
Speaker 1: In real life exactly, it's airbrushed makeup and maybe a little botox, And she definitely had veneers and she she probably got a little filler on her lip, but I don't think she got any plack sicas churchery. And if she did, then I need to fucking know who she went to, because it's like the best I've seen. She looks flawless.
Speaker 3: She was a wreck when she was in this town. I interviewed her, so it had to be within the past decade. And she did something with Charlie Sheen. What would of that have been? Did they do a show?
Speaker 1: Had it might have been? It might have been some some movie. I think, Well he was a hot fucking yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: And she showed up to the carpet. I have a picture of it somewhere. I'll send it to you if you want to post it for the patient or something. But she was a wreck. She had vodka on her breath from the red carpet. I remember thinking like, boll, I hope she doesn't continue this for too long. And I looked at it like, well, she's younger than me, but still it's a red carpet. This is supposedly for something a movie of some sorts or something in the entertainment thing.
Speaker 1: I was like, this is a bad look.
Speaker 3: And you fast forward at least a decade whatever it's been now. Like you said, I think it's good living. I think you grow up or you don't. In this town, you got one of the other. There's two paths you can take, and she's taken the right one, and that's it. I think you look better when you don't treat your body like shit, and it's as simple as that.
Speaker 1: And also happiness. You know, she's married now, she has a child, she's you know, she's a mom, So congrats to her. On the flip side, Megan Trainer has had some bad work done. Really, or so she says herself, because.
Speaker 3: I saw her with her she posted with her kid and her husband for the holidays. There was like a bunch of slides and I thought she looked. It's funny because she had no makeup on and I never see her without makeup, but she looked normal and nice, Like what did she do? Well?
Speaker 1: First, she confessed on her most recent podcast she's a podcaster as well, that she's going to get a boob job. Nothing wrong, with that if it makes her happy. You know, she's had two babies, and she explained her breasts inflated and deflated and inflated and deflated. So get your mommy boobs if you want. Plus, she got two much botox, she says to all my fellow girlies out there, who's in your thirties out there, high, I got too much botox and I need help. I messed up. Listen, I've had botox like a handful of times, just on my forehead. And someone convinced me with my little lips that if you did a lip flip, if you put filler right above your upper lip, that you could have a beautiful flip on your upper lip, and I could have had one for the first time in my whole thirty years of living. Twas not true. And also I can't smile anymore. My face hurts to smile to even try. I don't look happy. I look like I smelled someone's fart. So, yeah, the thing is, I think she's only thirty years old.
Speaker 3: She can't be that old.
Speaker 1: Thirty. I looked it up. I just don't understand women in that young of an age group getting botox. I don't believe the whole concept of oh, preventative, that's bullshit.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think there is that. I don't know if it's total bullshit, but keeping up with the Joneses is hard. And she is in the public spotlight where she's constantly looking at pictures of herself, and you know what she looks like how I look in the mirror all the time, and I'm like, what a fucking wreck I am? So I think it's just normal and being put under the microscope and comparing yourself to other people that everyone's aging if you're still alive. I think it's just hard, that's all. She sounds like she got her reality check. Look, she's got a husband and a couple of kids. Like, it's okay to get old. It's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: You know. She lost a lot of weight before the second base.
Speaker 3: She looks great. She looks great. I saw at the station the other day. I wanted to say hi, but she was doing something like for Kiss FM, and she was taking a bunch of pictures with fans and listeners. I was like, fuck it, I'll catch her some other time. But I think her mom listens to our shows.
Speaker 1: I like her. I like her a lot.
Speaker 3: I love her. She's always been super super nice to me, and she's always friendly and professional, and she seems to love it and I always root for her.
Speaker 1: She reminds me, you know, there's like a hierarchy of pop stars, and she's like on the B minus list, I would say, but at least she's on the B minus list. I was reminded of remember when that actress Hailey Steinfeld was really trying hard to be a pop star. Yeah, well she had one great Yeah, she had a great song. I think that that might have been co written by Charlie X. I don't remember, but she had that one I Love Myself or I Love Me or something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't fucking remember, but it was a great song on myself and I really love Yet there's another one. Then there's one that I thought was a big hit. Yeah it is. Wasn't it like was Z or something?
Speaker 1: Oh maybe that one? Yes, yes, yes, But her music career never took off. And that's okay. You know, she's still got the acting thing, and she just got engaged. She got engaged to a football player, the Buffalo Bill's quarterback. So congrats to them. Also, a lot of vander Pump Rules updates. The first one, Tom Schwartz and Tom Sandoval's venue, Schwartz and Sandy's has closed. And I do recall at some point in the last year talking about how that place there were reports that it was like just consistently empty. So it's not exactly a shock, you know, but it does make me sad to see people gleeful about this. It sucks that folks are going to be out of work now.
Speaker 3: Well, and you have a dream to put something together. I mean, let's always remember that's where they started in the services business before they became asshole TV stars. They did like doing that and they probably always dreamt of that. So it does suck when that part of their life dies. But it's a very hard business. I mean, any restaurant business that the chance of staying open over a couple of years is astronomical. It's a very very hard business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they managed to keep it open for a couple of years, like two years, so congrats to them. In other vander Pump Rules news, the show is coming back for another season. That's the good news. And I don't know if this is a good announcement, but they are rebooting the entire franchise. All of the OG stars are out of a job, and a fresh new cast of people that actually work at Leasa vander Pump's restaurants will be together. But it's just gonna be so fake. I mean, maybe even I shouldn't say it's gonna be even faker, because they're gonna be so hungry. They're gonna be so chomping at the bit to cause fake drama in order to make sure that they are successful.
Speaker 3: But can't you say that for any one of the franchises when you look at the Housewives.
Speaker 1: Yes and no. I feel like the Housewives they're the most successful when they're as real as possible. I think. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, I've called for this for years. I told everyone this is done. It's over. Pull the pin. You've got these people that now you've made stars that cost too much. They're getting back to the bread and butter. They're not going to pay anybody anything. They all want to be on television.
Speaker 1: It's what has to be. According to multiple reports, Bravo released their statement, but People and Others and Deadline reported that it really had nothing to do with money. It wasn't about paying them too much.
Speaker 3: It was over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just about the fact that basically Arianna didn't want to film with anybody else.
Speaker 3: No, the whole thing was over. They've exhausted every storyline. Unless they were going to bring back Rachel, Raquel and Ariana and hammer that out over a season. There was money to be taken there. But she got Ariana. She's at the fucking Macy's Day Parade attempting to be a singer. Now, boy, that was.
Speaker 1: Fu Oh my god, I saw that. That was bad.
Speaker 3: It is what it is. I mean, you are so lucky to get a run like they did, and now it's you know, you're all stassy, good luck.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to tell you, but she's going back to Bravo too.
Speaker 3: Well, there you go. I mean all of them, can I think they all need a break, and you put them together with another pack of people. You miss the people because they are stars. They all made themselves stars, so the break is good for all of them.
Speaker 1: I think there won't be a break for some of them because a few are going to be on the next season of The Valley.
Speaker 3: Oh real, yes, okay, well there's that. You're right, they've got the spin.
Speaker 1: Off Lala Kent, Sheena say Brock, Davies, and Tom Schwartz all will be on the next season of The Valley. Okay, noticeably not on that list is Tom Sandoval.
Speaker 3: They should get him on there.
Speaker 1: They need a villain, Well they have Jax Taylor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a madhead, though, what do you mean he's predictable? Jackson is just so thirsty now you can see right through it.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not gonna watch either way, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, either mine. I have no interest less than none. Let me tell you what I am watching since you brought up TV. The Yellowstone is back. It's great. It sucks that there's no costner, but you are trying to wrap this up and feel like it's fun to see what's going to happen to the Yellowstone next. So that's fun. And there's another show in Paramount Plus with Billy Bob Thornton. It's called Landman and it's about the oil business with the Ali Larder and whoever the fuck else is that it. Demmy Moore's in it. Yeah, Demmy Moore's in it. John Hamson. It's fucking great. It's another great show. Whatever that guy's name is that does all of those shows Tyler Sheridan or something like that. There you go, Tyler Sheridan. He's the new Shonda Rhymes. He's the new of that for guys, because these are just guy soap operas that women will watch too. They're fucking great shows. Billy Bob is so goddamn great at everything he does. He's just fun to watch. So a really fun ride if you guys want to change the pace, but a good show.
Speaker 1: He hasn't been doing much acting.
Speaker 3: No Billy Bob. He's actually he's done three seasons of Goliath. Another one's coming back. The third season suck, but I think they lost their writers and he wrote the third season. I heard, and boy he sucks as a writer if that's the case, because they've totally fucked up season three of Goliath. But supposedly they got good writers back for season four, which is coming. But he's great in everything. He did something else as well, What the fuck was the other thing? But he's just Billy Bob and everything now to me, and he's just fun to watch. A great actor that knows what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing in every scene.
Speaker 1: In other news, we talked about on our show recently James Vanderbeek and how he's been battling cancer. He's got stage three colo rectal cancer and unfortunately he's struggling financially because of this. So he shared over the Thanksgiving break a post it said, merch Drop excited to celebrate the twenty fifth anniversary of Varsity Blues with a limited edition number four mocks and jersey, each one personally autographed by me. Grab yours now at JVDB Dot Shop. One hundred percent of my net proceeds will go to families recovering from the financial burden of cancer parentheses, including my own. He didn't specify what percentage will go to other families or his, but I don't care take it all. Yeah, here's the thing. If people tell you they need money, they need money. You know, if he didn't need the money, he wouldn't do a post like that. And it sucks that in America, people that are going through cancer. It's a constant battle. I watch way too much. I don't know why I do know it because I watch it all. Most of my YouTube recommendations are people with cancer that are going through it or dying or this or that or the others like that, and you know, oh, they don't want to pay for that test. Insurance doesn't think that test is necessary, or they're not going to cover that experimental treatment and this and that. It's like so much is not covered.
Speaker 3: And you end up going into your own pocket. And it's just the sin. We're the richest country in the world and we can't fucking have free healthcare. And you know, you have fucking morons in this country that are like, you know, we don't need that. We should have it. We pay into the system. Look at the taxes they take out of our checks. We should get something out of it. I agree.
Speaker 1: So yeah, go help him out if you can, and you want to, and uh, he should come out with some Dawson's Creek merch next.
Speaker 3: It's funny because the Taylor Sheridan showed the beginning, it sounds exactly like the music from Friday Night Lights. So they're going for thematically, like Raina James, the woman from Nashville, all the actors feel exactly the same. They've tapped into that age, that Friday Night Lights, that Varsity Blues, that time. They've really tapped into that very.
Speaker 1: Well awesome all right. Also, you know, speaking of healthcare and issues that affect the country over the weekend. On Sunday night, Joe Biden announced that he was pardoning his son Hunter. He was facing sentencing on two separate cases, one gun charges, the other one tax charges. And I have no problems with this. I would have done the same exact thing for my son given the cases. It's not like he murdered somebody, right, It's not like somebody died.
Speaker 3: He was on drugs and he bought a gun. You know, they came up with some other fucking story. I don't even want to hear a peep if you look at the list of fucking criminals that Trump partented. I suspect when you have power, you could do things like this. And I don't even want to hear a fucking chirp from the other side. Just shut the fuck up. You guys are all fucking criminals. You're all in and on it together. You've never seen a bigger group of people that fucking try to get a job that pays two hundred thousand dollars a year. Okay, they're all in on it, so fuck all of them. Well.
Speaker 1: Trump pardoned the father of his son in law, Jared Kushner's dad. He had committed all these crimes back in the day, and then now he's appointed him to be to France.
Speaker 3: That's where we are, folks.
Speaker 1: It is what it is. From that to more legal news, Wendy Williams's guardian, court appointed guardian has gone back to court to move the process along of extending her guardianship over Williams. That's one issue going on with Wendy Williams, and then in the other one, this same guardian, Sabrina Morrissey, has been sued by Lifetime and A and E Networks and the production companies that were involved in the making of the Wendy Williams Lifetime docuseries. They claim that they were forced to sue her because she sued them. They claimed that she this guardian is very shady and not doing a good job of helping Wendy and isolating her from her family and only cares about herself. And I don't know, we'll see what happens there, but.
Speaker 3: The whole thing just smells there's something fucked up in shady. There always was with that whole thing, that whole show. I don't know. It all sounds weird to me.
Speaker 1: Lifetime argues though, that Wenzy was cognizant and able to enter into an agreement when she did sign it.
Speaker 3: So yeah, well they're not doctors. But then again, they're just doing a television show and I don't know. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Over in diddy Land, the judge denied his most recent request to be set free awaiting trial on bail. The judge said, nope, you're a danger to society. So he's going to remain there at least until sometime in June. Additionally, yet another lawsuit, this one not filed by that Texas attorney Tony Busby. This fashion designer claims that Diddy once almost killed her dangling her from Cassie's balcony way up in this apartment complex. Jesus, Yeah, very scary stuff there. Additionally, some text messages that Liam Payne sent that friend of his, Roger, have been made public because they're part of these documents that prosecutors submitted to the court to try and charge this guy Roger. Because national prosecutors attempted to charge this guy Roger. And then the judge said, no, this is a local issue, not a national issue, and YadA, YadA, YadA. But you know, one of the text messages that were now made that's now been made public was Liam texting this guy telling him to score, you know, some grams for him. So I think that there's probably an argument to be made for not just abandonment, but also perhaps procuring substances as well. That guy definitely seems shady and like a bad influence. Also, in more legal news, Marilyn Manson, years later, has now finally dropped his defamation lawsuit against his former fiance, Evan rachel Wood, and he's also agreed to pay her lawyer fees. She accused him of sexual assault and all of these other awful allegations. Remember earlier this year, God, it feels like forever ago, Jennifer Lopez's new album came out and everybody thought it was the end of the world because it didn't debut in the top twenty. I think it was like number twenty seven or something like that. I forget the exact number. Well, Gwen Stefani just released a new album and she did press for it. She did a lot of press for it. And Gwen Stefani's new album has done way worse than that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no songs on it.
Speaker 1: I don't think so either. Yeah, the album barely debuted on the top one hundred of the Billboard two hundred album chart. It came in at number ninety eight its first week.
Speaker 3: It's like pop country.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is, number ninety eight. Though she has a lot of fans like her fans just could not be bothered.
Speaker 3: I think she has a lot of fans that just grew up with her and No Doubt and love just a Girl and Don't Speak and all those great hit songs that she wrote with No Doubt, and then she, you know, was in the pop star lane for a while, and as you know, you kind of age out of that. Then you got to figure out what to do next. And that next thing is the hardest one to figure out. And I can't think of that many stars that even Cher took a break, but Donna head down time. It just takes a while to figure things out. So she's still trying to do it. I don't know if she cares. If it's you know, on the Billboard.
Speaker 1: I get that, But number ninety eight.
Speaker 3: Who's the fan, Like I said, who's the fan, who's playing it? No one's playing that.
Speaker 1: I would have listened to it if I thought the music was better. But I've heard a little bit and I didn't really care for it. I'm like THEO.
Speaker 3: No, it's very generic. It's very country generic.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: On the flip side, Wow, I would have never predicted this. Lana del Rey is going on tour in the UK next year, a stadium tour.
Speaker 3: Stadiums yes. I mean she did do Coachella and I could never figure out who would care about that, but people were there.
Speaker 1: So she did a stadium tour and it's sold out.
Speaker 3: People love her. I try to get into her. Every song sounds the same to me. But it's all good. It's just this dreamy shit. But you know, there's I guess, a big puddle of people that like it. So there you go.
Speaker 1: It sold out and she did two nights in London. Wow. So two stadium nights in London. Major, major, major, All right, onto some film news. There were a lot of theories floating around about Cynthia Arrivo and Ariana Grande, so much so that Universal took the unusual step of denying them and releasing a statement saying that Arianna and Cynthia got paid equally for their work on wicked.
Speaker 3: Why would they get paid equally. One's a star and the other one isn't.
Speaker 1: I mean they might have gotten I think there's something shady there as well, Like they might have gotten paid equally, but maybe Arianna got like some points, so then they could at least say, yeah, they got paid equally.
Speaker 3: I think it's so weird that they're commenting on their paychecks. No, I agree, That's why I said that weird. Yes, So okay, so let's follow that down that rabbit hole. The truth probably came out, and it was the truth that Arianna got paid fifty times more than Cynthia Arrive. Whatever the fuck her name is my point exactly. Nobody knows who she is, maybe the little tiny Broadway crowd that if you know, you know, Ariana ground Day is a household name, a plus plus list star. So yes, if you have a higher Q score, you're gonna get paid more. Now, we could back it up a little bit and say she wanted this role so badly, she probably would have done it for three cents because she has all the money in the fucking world and really wanted to do this. So the truth is probably somewhere in the middle. When it comes to the money. But all of these people fucking whining about what somebody else in Hollywood is making. Shot the fuck up, give me a break. I mean, they're all gonna be just fine. They're movie stars, they're gonna be fine. Yeah, it's a weird world where we have all these people that are so invested on Well, it's not fair.
Speaker 1: How about this?
Speaker 3: Life's not fair, assholes. It never has been, Hunter Biden, Hello, Trump's fucking family. Hello. It's like, if you have riches and you're famous, there's a different set of rules until you didty yourself.
Speaker 1: Although if I was the producer of Wicked, I would have argued to Ariana Gronde's camp, It's like, yeah, you're a big star, but the movie is the star. People aren't going to see the Wicked musical because Ariana Grande's in it. They would have gone to see it even if it was two unknown actors.
Speaker 3: I believe, well, according to our Patreon message board, she was phenomenal. I mean, I know nothing but phenomenal.
Speaker 1: I disagree.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen it. I don't know. I'm just saying. According to our Patreon message board, it was pretty unanimous that she was phenomenal.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say that. No, that's just me, all right. In other news, Kim Zolsiak we are a day away. Oh my god. Tomorrow is the day when her Atlanta area home goes up for auction, and over the Thanksgiving break, movers were seen at her mansion moving everything. Sad, sad, sad. Also, she was selling her Christmas trees on Instagram. Okay, these fully decorated fake Christmas trees. I respect a hustle man. Good for her. Also, speaking of reality television stars, Kristen Cavalieri has exposed Scott Dissick reading a DM that he sent her and putting him on blast. And I don't know how I feel about that. I don't think that's cool. Like he was very kind and there's nothing mean about that, but ratings for her podcast must be down. That just seems like a very thirsty move to do on your podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're all assholes, so I don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, they're not reality stars, but it feels like they're reality stars. The Menendez Brothers. Unfortunately, they're hearing before a judge has been rescheduled till the end of January. It was supposed to be sometime this month, but you know, they've been in prison for over thirty years. They can wait a little bit longer to find some other's going to happen, exactly. Also, one I've mentioned on the show before that they're both married. They both met their wives while incarcerated. But now Lyle's wife, Rebecca has announced that they are separated.
Speaker 3: Wow. I don't even know what to think of that. You're separating but you've never really been together?
Speaker 1: Oh no, No, but he allegedly already has a new girlfriend. Oh good, a twenty one year old. Oh awesome upgrade? All right, some I don't know how to describe this. A lot I join just I hate it. I still care, I still care, I still work hard. There's been a lot of momentum over the last few weeks over this whole Blue Sky social network.
Speaker 3: I almost joined.
Speaker 1: I've joined. So if you're on blue Sky, give me a follow, Perez Hilton?
Speaker 3: Is it the same? Do they verify you and all that other crap?
Speaker 1: No, they don't verify anybody which is potentially going to be dangerous, I think, because you know, what's to stop somebody from pretending to be somebody else?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: So, yeah, they don't verify anybody.
Speaker 3: The pool is so muddy now though. Twitter is so fake and it's all kind of falling apart because it just all feels like it's just lies and a pool of lies. It's an I don't care of Blue Sky is anti lie or whatever?
Speaker 1: Well, No, The thing that I like about it, and the reason that I was really excited to stay on there, is they don't demote links.
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Threads? Twitter? Facebook? The algorithm demotes links sadly. And I'm a publisher, like a lot of my content is just links to my website and the stories, and they don't want that anymore. Threads and Twitter and Facebook. They want like shit that you write on there or photos or video.
Speaker 3: They want you to stay in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. But Blue Sky they're not going to demote links.
Speaker 3: So I like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right. Over in the UK, you might have heard some rumor or some reports that Ellen de Generes's New Cotswold's home was flooded. She just took to Instagram to say it's not flooded, thank you for your concern. Meanwhile, over in Paris, Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin were together celebrating their daughters Sonciety debut Apple Martin took part in this archaic thing called the Debutante Ball.
Speaker 3: Cool what it seems very fairy tale to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah and quickly. Miley Cyrus revealed in a new interview that her infamous twenty nineteen Choice Awards performance where she was dancing with a poll was her mother's idea.
Speaker 3: Okay and uh.
Speaker 1: Dream Kardashian, Rob Kardashian's daughter got into a fight with a classmate whose parents are on reality television, arguing over who is more famous.
Speaker 3: Good to see that the kids are going to be assholes too.
Speaker 1: Hey, she's like eight or something like that, and I said going to be I didn't say yet, all right, quick shout out to some people that have signed up for our Patreon. Thank you to everybody who went to patreon dot com, slash Perez Hilton and New members this week are Dallas Lewis, Bryant haul back, Oh my god. Two guys amazing which I love that. Yeah, Amy in Australia, Carter in the US, Claire FB another guy, Oh my god, David Strandonis who signed up for the year as well, and Christy Irby. Thank you all very very much.
Speaker 3: By the way, I think because I was saying there was something wrong with the feed, I think that was just a hiccup for a week, because the feed seems to be normal again. Oh good, Apple podcast from Patreon. It was a little wonky there, but everything seems to be fine.
Speaker 1: Now, good, good, good, All right, let's take a call.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred and seven five. We need some more calls. Here we go, Hey for.
Speaker 2: Us, Hey Booker, this is Sonia calling from Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Longtime listener and Patreon subscriber. I'm calling in today regarding Lady Gaga's new single Disease. I've been listening to it on repeat since you released it and have loved her acoustic kind of follow up. I will say that I've been Aliaga fan from the very beginning, and this is absolutely a song that is loved by her little monsters, but not so much mainstream. So I totally agree with you there not unlike Taylor Swift Dead Poet Society. I don't think there are any hits on that album. I love Taylor Swift Ergo. I loved the album and all the songs, and I will listen to them on repeat, and I want to say too. That disease just reminds me so much of the same Monster and Born This Way, and those albums were on NonStop when they came out. I'm an elder millennial and I'm a Lady Gaga.
Speaker 3: Fan all the way.
Speaker 2: And yeah, that's all I wanted to say. And also love Die with a smile. So that's it. Have an amazing week, Love the podcast, Talk to you guys later. Bye.
Speaker 3: Nice. You know.
Speaker 1: I mentioned at the beginning of today's show that I was driving my mom's car this morning and she actually had on like this English language station, like a top forty station, and I heard more than once. This is like the sign of a real hit with it in an hour. Within one hour, they played that Bruno Mars and Rose song apt Ap twice.
Speaker 3: It's a big song.
Speaker 1: Vegas must love that song too.
Speaker 3: Pop music needs the core artists, you know what I mean. When you have a guy. There's not a lot of guys making pop music that are hits, you know, so you need you kind of need that, and I think he is filling a pretty big void. I don't know if that's a great song. Oh I love that song well, as Bruno songs go, because Bruno songs are sort of like everyone knows them, you know what I mean. So I'm saying for him, but it's still a very big song, is what I would say.
Speaker 1: I love it. It makes me happy. Yeah good, super catchy. All right, Well, we appreciate you all. I hope you had a wonderful break. See some of you on Thursday at patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton. If not, see you all next Monday.
Speaker 3: Sounds going to take care guys.