Speaker 1: Oh, I have to approve the recording. Continue. It's a new thing.
Speaker 2: It is, Yeah, Sam kid, I guess Tadrew, what's gonna be? Well, tell you what's Sai rangel wand like Simpy you kill it's their life, Regulin everything from Checksonvanilla to Chrispy's.
Speaker 1: Andrew Hi is reviewing Cereal your life? I mean, yeah, it's mine, That's that's for sure. I tried to pick a co host who was like fifty to fifty into it, you know, like, really, cereal is your life.
Speaker 2: And let me guess you're disappointed. Well, if that's the case, take a ticket and stand in line.
Speaker 1: You've been around long enough, so I like you. Andy.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm trying to fix your computer, but it seems like your computer just doesn't want to work today.
Speaker 1: The millennial cannot fix the computer I could.
Speaker 2: I'm going to shut off your WiFi and turn it back on.
Speaker 1: All right, Hey, welcome to Serial Killers. This is episodisode one two. Really today's Monday, June seventh only, Moly, welcome to Monday June seventh. Thank you, you're welcome. It's nice for you to be here, Andrew.
Speaker 2: I'm happy to be here. Scott good.
Speaker 1: So in the last episode you said you were going to send me a link for some snazzy camera, so it wasn't going to look like this anymore. But I'm still here on your laptop from two thousand and four.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm right now currently trying to fix this laptop because if I could just fix this laptop, we'd be good to go.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, let's do that in the break and let's eat cereal right now. Okay, so here's where we're going to start today.
Speaker 2: Oh, how is your day or your weekend?
Speaker 1: It was good.
Speaker 2: I feel like you know what's been really great? What listeners reviewing bull chat? I love reading the reviews.
Speaker 1: We'll get to that.
Speaker 2: Did you read the bad point about you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we get I loved it so much. We'll get there.
Speaker 2: People tuning out because you're too negative.
Speaker 1: Oh my day made Oh happy Pride Andrew, Thanks Happy Pride to you. Thank you. June is Pride month, A whole month, A whole month, a whole month, which leads us to our first cereal. Let me guess the all in cereal. That's not what it's called, the all together cereal, not what it's called the Pride Kellogg extravaganza ceial. I mean, you're in the realm, but you'll never get the title right. I'll bring it up in a second. But what I have to start with is we have a great listener named Scott, not me Scott, and not other Scott. It's another Scott. And every once in a while he'll be in the supermarket and he's an okay listener, let's put it that way, in okay, because he'll text me and say, have you done this? And it's golden grams, you know what I mean. So can you put your finger on this? No, we'll do that later.
Speaker 2: It's I just need your fingerprint please.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: These computers with their fingerprint scan right.
Speaker 1: So anyway, he frequently sends me pictures and I'm like, nah, dude, we did it. Nah dude, we did it. We did it, We did it, we did it. But finally, yeah, he found this one and we haven't done yet. I've been looking for it for a while and since it's June, it is in stores now for a limited time. The correct title Andrew is Together with.
Speaker 2: Pride, Together with Pride Cereal by Kellogg's. Yes, but this is they actually did the right thing this year. They could do a bunch of little mini boxes and put it in one big box.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, so what they did last year. They got everybody all excited for this, and people were buying these boxes online for like forty dollars and then realizing that it wasn't all these cereals mixed together. It was just four little mini boxes of frosted mini weeds and rice crispies and raisin bran and ha frosted flakes. What are you doing?
Speaker 2: We did it.
Speaker 1: There's another one in me oops? Sorry, wait, so can you go on that one? And then I'll take it and swap it out?
Speaker 2: Here you go?
Speaker 1: Is the picture any better?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It's h D.
Speaker 1: I don't even see it. It's just a scotty be there, just a scooty be right there because I have to start the video.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: It looks the same to me twice, all right, We don't need that. Let's see. Oh now it's me twice all right, So I'll close out of this one.
Speaker 2: Need that?
Speaker 1: Oh I just went off the air? Buy me?
Speaker 2: Hi me see? Like, look at how it's synced up to your when you talk. It records it in real time, not like the other one where it's like, you know, twenty ten MacBook.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think I need to be a little bit lighter. But whatever, then the picture, the picture is dark.
Speaker 2: Well, push your screen down a little bit.
Speaker 1: It doesn't look as clear. Andrew, I like the other one better. Can we go back? I will punch you anyway. Kellogg's and Glad have this together with Pride Cereal. You can find it in your local supermarket right now. What you forgot to make a donation or something?
Speaker 2: No, you got to water a T shirts gallery?
Speaker 1: Can you please wait? Can you not do it right now? Please?
Speaker 2: I did a gallery view.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: Okay, so if this episode isn't uploaded on YouTube, it's because I just clicked gallery view. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: People, it has to be uploaded.
Speaker 2: Well, then it's just gonna be a video of you.
Speaker 1: That's fine, Yeah, you'd like that. Yeah. Anyway, So when you buy one of these boxes and you scan a little QR code on the back, Kelloggs will make a donation to GLAD. I feel like dollars.
Speaker 2: Finally, like pay attention to this episode? Now, Hey guys, what episode is this?
Speaker 1: Anyway? Andrew? Can you name all the mascots on the front of this box. Okay, yeah, go ahead. You have here.
Speaker 2: You have Tony the Tiger him. You have Raisin Brand's son.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Have Snap Crackle and Pop.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: You have two can Sam, you have Digham, you have.
Speaker 1: You don't know the Cox name, the.
Speaker 2: Hen, Cornelius, Cornelius, the Hen. You have the Apple Jacks.
Speaker 1: What are their names?
Speaker 2: Cinnamon, that's that's cinnamon and bad Apple and bad Apple.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then in the Mini week.
Speaker 1: Don't you know, I don't know if he has it. He may have a name. I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: He's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So anyway, this time around, it is just a Verry flavored cereal with other natural flavors. So basically their heart shaped kind of fruit loops. That's really what this is going to be.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, so I like the box. Yeah, I mean the box is fun.
Speaker 1: Oh god, casualty.
Speaker 2: So this it's just fruit loops? Is that what we've decided?
Speaker 1: It doesn't smell like fruit loops. It does have a bury essence to it.
Speaker 2: Do you know what my dad had over the weekend?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: No, the multimeal brand of he had honeynuts Scooters. Oh really, he loved them.
Speaker 1: Good for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just thought i'd bring that up. Just my two cints. I need a haircut so bad. Yeah, I am shaggy af.
Speaker 1: Now let me explain the milk to you. I bought this milk last week when you said you were coming in but never did. It does have a cell by date of two days from now, swam Jimmy. When I was in Los Angeles for the iHeart Awards. Oh, I'm sorry, that was two weeks ago. No, there was a time where you were supposed to come in, but then you just didn't.
Speaker 2: Again, I was in Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: Up, no bickering, Andy, here you go.
Speaker 2: Nobody finds me to be the problem. It's always you.
Speaker 1: Well, you responded in a bicker.
Speaker 2: I responded in a bicker.
Speaker 1: There's lots of blue. I think a blue is the predominant color in this mix.
Speaker 2: Ready on two three.
Speaker 1: I like that the pieces are a little bit soft. I like that.
Speaker 2: Oh look at this sideburn. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Can you stop and concentrate on the cereal?
Speaker 2: I don't like him? There you go, I concentrated?
Speaker 1: Really? No, I mean I do it tastes like berry.
Speaker 2: It just feels like a weakened version. Of fruit loops.
Speaker 1: No, it's a different version of fruit loops. It was very very fruit loops I think a while ago.
Speaker 2: It doesn't taste erry ish. It doesn't really have much flavor. I think like it's nothing to write home about.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what, I got to be honest with you. When I got the box, I wrote home. Yeah, I sent my dad a letter. Yeah, I said, hey, got this box of cereal. I hit Matt, that's such a dad joke. Well, you know I'm a dad, Andrew, I got two kids.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's true.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give this three balls, and I'm going to give it four balls. Your hashtag daddy af four balls. I like it. It's pretty good. It's in the fruit loops family. It's not bad as four balls.
Speaker 2: I give it three bowls. It's it's it's there. If I were to, if I were to do a commercial for it, they'd ask get new Kelluggin Glads together with Pride Cereal, and then it would just cut to me going, it's.
Speaker 1: There, but every cereal is there.
Speaker 2: It doesn't have any standout flavors. Again, my five bowlers, they stand out, they do something. This just feels generic and blah, just my two cents.
Speaker 1: Folks, I must disagree. It's a pretty good cereal. So four bows?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Shall we move on?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Can we read one in the bad review? First? Let's do the next cereal and then we'll take a break and we'll read some reviews. Okay, because this cereal I found when Cooper dragged me to the Dollar Store.
Speaker 2: Oh ooh, papoosas what? I'm sorry the food calendar you have? I love papoosas.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's Greek.
Speaker 2: Right, uh? I think your heritage my heritage.
Speaker 1: It was Dollar Tree. She likes to go in there for these fidget things and squishy things and whatever kind of crap.
Speaker 2: Did they have mellows?
Speaker 1: I don't have squishmellow there because you can't get those for a buck?
Speaker 2: But do they have the grocery store eggs that pop open and there's five different pieces and you put them all together and it's like little mini brands.
Speaker 1: I try not to let her buy all this crap, but what they do have sometimes is random cereal. So I got a big old box of what looks like fake fruit loops. Okay, okay, the company name is Golden Foods. Oh god, they're fruit rings now? Remember this is from the dollar store. So this box costs a dollar and it says now even better tasting and twenty percent more free. Like this is a huge value.
Speaker 2: I think what needs to start happening. And I would love if you could do this for like the next episodes.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: Can you just get like stock audio in the back and we can do just terrible commercials for knockoff cereals?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think that would be so much fun.
Speaker 1: This is a product of Mexico, artificially flavored. You know, I don't like that, but you know, you do.
Speaker 2: You have your standards.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: Fruit rings.
Speaker 1: They're big fruit loops.
Speaker 2: Too fruity.
Speaker 1: Let's see what these smells?
Speaker 2: Now even better tasting? What was the taste before that? It could be even better?
Speaker 1: The bag socks. I ripped it in seven places. Seriously, I smell nothing. Okay, yeah, I don't have COVID because I've got the shot, but I mean I smell nothing.
Speaker 2: So here we go and they give you twenty percent more for free. It almost feels like they just went on like they saw what a cereal box looked like and then just took clip art and just dragged things onto it. That don't match.
Speaker 1: The colors are strange. There's like kind of red and kind of pink, maybe a purple orange mixed with green. It's just like whatever.
Speaker 2: Hard stars and horseshoes, Yeah, clovers and balloons, pots of golden rainbows, the gray one, oh god, two three.
Speaker 1: I didn't try it.
Speaker 2: Why it expired?
Speaker 1: No, there's a warning on the side what consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including our rohlo minde, which is known in the state of California to cause cancer and birth effects or other reproductive harm. So I didn't eat it, but I let you try it. How is it it has that dead California prop whatever sixty five warning on it. That's okay, lots of things have that. I've never seen it on food, though, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 2: Look, so you let me eat the deadly cereal.
Speaker 1: I mean somebody has to try it.
Speaker 2: I want to throw this cup of cereal in your face.
Speaker 1: I'll try it. I'll try it.
Speaker 2: It's not bad again, blah, It's as if it was next to a fruit loop.
Speaker 1: I only spit it out because I don't want to eat cancer cereal. I did taste it, though.
Speaker 2: It was like next to it in the factory. It has fruit loop.
Speaker 1: Essence essence, yes, right does it? Definitely when you put it in your mouth you get that exact fruit loop taste, that artificial whatever. But from what I had in my mouth for a moment, I'll give it two balls. But you know, you should probably shouldn't eat this cereal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like maybe fruit Ring mascot would be like Robert Robin and Robert Robin. Robert Robin what's that? Well again, like fruit Loops has two can sam, so Robin Robin would be the fruit Rings spokesperson and he would be like, hey, do you want a cereal that's somewhat like the like the name brand, get me Fruit Rings.
Speaker 1: See. Now, I think that the mascot would be one of those people in the smoking commercials on TV that have wasted away to nothing because they have cancer. That's what I think it should be. You know that woman where they showed the picture like this beautiful woman and now she's like ten pounds and it says that she died like four days later. Yeah, that should be the mascot.
Speaker 2: Oh well, okay, but with.
Speaker 1: A fruity hat on shut got. I'm just saying, why is that warning on food.
Speaker 2: Well again you said it, it's like California.
Speaker 1: I know, the granola, everything, everything scares them out there. But still, you know, you see that on furniture, and you see that on appliances and whatnot.
Speaker 2: But I would think California. I should have bought California cereals.
Speaker 1: What's California cereals?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I feel like they probably have, like get Karen's Farm's special oat.
Speaker 1: Blend, Karen's Farm. There's got to be Karen's Farms out there somewhere.
Speaker 2: I was in Malibu with my friend.
Speaker 1: What are you hanging out with? Who sings a song Malibu?
Speaker 2: Miley Cyrus right?
Speaker 1: That song is whole? That was the original song cool hole Hole Yeah yeah, Courtney Love. That's right, Yeah, good job.
Speaker 2: How did you know that? You're not supposed to know that?
Speaker 1: Oh, so are you telling a story about Malibu?
Speaker 2: It was like serial killers time fillers, go ahead. But I went to a farm and we just drove onto someone's farm and I was like looking around. We were there past closing, and we went to walk back to the car and the woman was like, go check the freezer. I didn't know where the freezer was, but Yeah, she just was like, take whatever you want. California people are nice, but I don't know what any of that means. I'm just saying they're granoli. So Karen's oat Blend crunch on a farm coming soon. I want to play the review thing, but it's not here. I could just do it. Serial killers, serial killers, yay, So take him out.
Speaker 1: Let's see. Andrew, Okay, I loved it.
Speaker 2: I don't because they give us one star and it ruins everything. Well, because it's your fault. We've been way nicer. You've been nicer to me, I feel ever since you read it. So I appreciate the listener.
Speaker 1: Andrew'm always nice to you.
Speaker 2: No, you're not. This one says bull chat is fantastic. It drives Scotty places chips whatever, love it. Scott and Andy are the best.
Speaker 1: Don't just gloss over when Scotty places chips. Please play that. I mean say that.
Speaker 2: Love it? Really enjoying bull Chat. Great addition to the show. Thank you, listener.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, read the chips part.
Speaker 2: Bull Chat is fantastic and I laugh out loud each time Scott plays the chips theme only because it drives Andrew crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is that Ashley. What's her name, Ashley?
Speaker 2: Kay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember that. She just laughed going down what This.
Speaker 2: Podcast is no longer enjoyable for me. It's very negative banter and there's no serial facts or noteworthy information. Scottian is rude and doesn't take the effort to prepare. Huh retweet, I can't even give credit to people who send in boxes again retweet, I don't think that's longer a listener, Sorry, Andrew, well listener? Uh hollow n one three zero one three.
Speaker 1: Tell me to give us another shot with bull chat because we were nice.
Speaker 2: There, We're nice on this one too. I feel this feels to me like a classic episode. We're laughing, we're having fun. You played the Chips theme. Yeah, that beat it. You talked over it every time, loving bull Chat, bull Chat, Bullchat. Guess what, guys, every Wednesday from here on.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, don't make that. Don't make these proclamations without asking to.
Speaker 2: Chat coming soon every Wednesday? Shutdy right now, Andrew? What piece of good lad it? Cult? Andrew? Imagine if it hit me in the eye that I have to sue you for damages.
Speaker 1: The music is still going. It's gonna mess everything up. The volume is gonna be high and low.
Speaker 2: Dude. Again, for the fortieth time, this goes unedited on YouTube. What you slave over?
Speaker 1: I don't know, and it's not my problem. I like to deliver a quality product.
Speaker 2: I like to deliver a quality product, just.
Speaker 1: Like Cascadian Farm is trying to do with cinnamon apple granola. I could already tell you I'm taking this home, no sugar added, sweetened with fruit.
Speaker 2: I am going to love this one.
Speaker 1: I'd be okay sweeting, sweeting, sweetening it with fruit, as long as it's not monk fruit.
Speaker 2: Oh, we hate monk munk fruit.
Speaker 1: I will step on and smush. I hate. I don't even what is a monk fruit? Even?
Speaker 2: Can we try? There's a smelly fruit? What is it called? What's the souper?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, it's a weird looking one. Durian?
Speaker 2: What is it? Durian?
Speaker 1: Okay? Is that the one that looks like it's giving you the finger? That yellow thing? Is that the yellow?
Speaker 2: No, it's super spiky. Oh okay, I'm gonna buy it. And it's supposed to it's the smell of it is supposed to be absolutely rancid. And some people love the taste. Some people hate the taste, and I'm gonna get it for a bowl chat whole grain oats, crisp rice, sunflower oil. You don't like that, right, No, it's not that I don't like it. My friend Renee, who's allergic to it, can't eat things like that, and she enjoys listening and sometimes buying the cereals, but she can't buy this.
Speaker 1: I bet our executive producer Diamond cannot eat that either. Yeah, no, she can't do some flower oil, date powder, dried coconut, dried apples, apple powder, cinnamon, sea salt, natural flavor, vitamin E.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, breaking news at this moment. Well, this is gonna be a tucky Derby winner. Medina Spirits positive drug test was confirmed. Can I just ask?
Speaker 1: That's days old already now?
Speaker 2: I just find it so funny, like when they drug test toysis.
Speaker 1: I gotta make sure this smells really nice, picturing like a horse high school where it's like, oh yeah, Medina, he's gone down fast the drugs. You know what this smells like. This smells like the packet of Quaker apples and cinnamon instant oatmeal that you would open. That's exactly what it smells I can't wait. I don't know that it's gonna we don't know it's gonna taste like that, Andrew a little bit. Yeah, it looks like you were out in the sun moving your furniture around yesterday. I was here.
Speaker 2: My arms are killing me.
Speaker 1: You know what, let's get rid of the cancer spoon. I'm gonna give you a new spoon.
Speaker 2: It's fine.
Speaker 1: Enjoy you can be the mascot. Then ready in two three? No, m Nope, smells better than it tastes. I'm not liking this right, I'm trying. There's really no flavor. You do you get a shot of cinnamon every once in a while. I think the crisped rice kind of ruins it. The apple does for me. The apple is too big. I enjoyed the apple. That's the only sweet part about it.
Speaker 2: Also, we didn't review the last cereal.
Speaker 1: Yeah we did.
Speaker 2: No, we didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah we did.
Speaker 2: No, we didn't. I know for a fact, we didn't.
Speaker 1: We didn't rate it. No, I'm pretty sure I gave it two bowls.
Speaker 2: You didn't.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well I give it two bowls.
Speaker 2: And I say the same thing.
Speaker 1: Cool, this one is wait a minute, two bowls, Yes, but don't buy it or eat it because it has a cancer warning on it. But taste, why sure, go ahead, Andrew.
Speaker 2: I think I'm going to give this one two bowls and a spoon, and I'll tell you why. It does things right, but it does things wrong, Like look at this granola cluster. Can I just show you this for a second.
Speaker 1: Look at this well that got through the machine. Look at this that's.
Speaker 2: Gigantic and it's just pure cinnamon that I like.
Speaker 1: The apples, I don't.
Speaker 2: I would have preferred smaller animal animal okay, apple pieces. I feel it's too big.
Speaker 1: Well, the apples are the only part of the cereal that I like, and I will go through the box and pick all the apples out. So with that being said, one bowl, one spoon, that's all I can give it. Na, that's a little rude. It's not rude because I wouldn't eat the cereal. I don't enjoy it.
Speaker 2: A little rude.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh, look at the face you're making. You're going to give it?
Speaker 2: What now? Two bowls in a spoon?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well that's middle of the road, and your face looks otherwise.
Speaker 2: Because I think it does things right that I think should be applauded.
Speaker 1: All right, half right, half wrong? Yeah, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Not a great serial episode. I'm just gonna be honest with you. Really, everything was just kind of like meh, I thought it was going to be exciting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I feel like the banter between us was like old school. Hmmm, all right, record, well, please follow us a that's a DJ turntable thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, please follow us on all social platforms serial KILLERSPC dot com. Make sure please follow us on all social platforms at serial Killers PC. Go ahead, Andrew, or.
Speaker 2: Go to serial KILLERSPC dot com to check out the reviews you could watch episodes. Also check out our YouTube YouTube dot com slash serial Killers PC.
Speaker 1: And even though they went off sale yesterday, maybe you could still find a wax cabin candle company serial Killers, Yes, candle around I don't know to go to serial KILLERSPC dot com and see you can still buy it.
Speaker 2: In them in hot bus.
Speaker 1: Alrighty, until we see you next week. Oh, get all old glory ready for next Monday.
Speaker 2: Huh oh, I love that tease.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening, and make sure you listen to bull chat this Wednesday. I don't think there's gonna be on this Wednesday. No, there is all right, take care now, take care say crunch, Andrew, crunch. I'm not doing what every week?
Speaker 2: Yeah we are. You gotta go bye.
Speaker 1: You got the thing? Hey you gotta go buy Andrew, you got what you wanted. Yeah, don't try to get more. Nope, double or nothing