Speaker 1: What's that ad?
Speaker 2: It's spooky, Hey Jukie, I'm pretty sure it's dead.
Speaker 1: It's coming this way. Wait a minute, Ama Nandez.
Speaker 2: Police. Hey boo, it's me Roz and welcome to Ghosted by Ras Hernandez, the podcast where I talk to people that I like about the paranormal. I'll be talking to drag Superstar wellhem Belli in just a moment. But first, here's a story that was sent to me all the way from New Zealand. This story comes from Alicia, who writes, Hi, Roz, here's my ghost story from when I I was a student in a small town of New Zealand in the early two thousands. Me and my three friends found an old house as a student flat in the center of town to live in whilst we were all studying at the local university. It was a rundown piece of shit, but close to UNI and close to all the bars and pubs, which was very important. When we first moved in, a lot of weird stuff started to happen. Our friend Mike was the first person to move into the house, a week before the rest of us. On the day he moved in, he opened the front door, which led to a long hallway and he saw a man dressed in all black with his back to him. He said hello, but the man didn't respond. He assumed it was the landlord. He said hello again a little louder, and the man started to walk down the hallway away from him, toward the back of the house. Mike followed him, thinking he didn't hear him say hello, and when he got to the back of the house, no one was there. He called out multiple times but received no answer. Mike, being the kind of guy he is, didn't tell the rest of us this because he didn't want to freak us out. Before moving in. He put it in the I must have been hallucinating basket. After a few weeks living in the house, we all started to see and hear strange things. One night, I woke up extremely hot and sweaty and realized my heater in my room had turned on. I got up and turned it off and went back to sleep, not thinking much more of it. The next morning, my housemate mentioned she had woken up really hot and her heater had turned on by itself. Mike and our other housemate, Todd, said the exact same thing happened to them that same night. We all put it down to an electrical issue and contacted the landlord to get it checked out. Spoiler alert. It was checked out and nothing was wrong with the electrics, and we were told it was impossible for the heaters to turn on by themselves due to the type of heating we had. They had to be switched manually to be turned on. I mean, ghosts are cold, you know, it's kind of a famous thing about ghosts. They were like, Okay, I'm freezing, you know what, Let's put on. Let's put on all the heaters. Okay, back to the story. Another night, all of us were sitting in our lounge room watching TV, and all of a sudden, a vodka bottle that was sitting on our fridge in the room next door came flying into our lounge room from the kitchen and landed smack bang in the middle of the room in front of us, standing up perfectly and unbroken. What for this to happen, It had to veer around a corner through an opening between the kitchen and the lounge. Mike got up and went into the kitchen to see if someone else was in the house. As we left our door unlocked for friends to pop on and visit, but no one was there. That same night, I went to sleep and woke up in the middle of the night to see a small child in a striped shirt watching me sleep. I hid under the covers and said go away, go away, go away, over and over. After God knows how long, I lifted up the covers and he was gone. The next morning, my housemate mentioned seeing a small boy in a striped shirt walk past his room down the hallway. Needless to say, we only saw out our year lease and got the fuck out of the house as soon as our lease was up. We named that house ghost Dad, and whenever we all chat, ghost Dad always gets brought up. Nothing seemed to want to hurt us, but was probably just like, let's fuck with these guys. We later learned that the property the house sat on was part of the art gallery next door, which was part of a walking ghost tour of Dunedin. I guess that's the town douned in Dunna Din. It was known to be haunted and there are loads of stories about that area and building having creepy shit happen. Oh my god, that's so weird. Like the little boys, Like, Okay, I'm gonna bother this person. Hmm, they're not interested. I'm gonna make my way down the hallway. And then who was the man dress it all black that first day? I think you had some goth in there, some goth squatter. Anyway, great story. I love it as always. Send me your ghost stories. Ghosted by ras at gmail dot com. Okay, Willem is on the show this week now. Willem is a drag superstar. She was on Rag Rays season four and truly so many TV shows. She's in the movie A Star Is Born. I mean, she's a working actor and hilarious. And also this bit is raunchy. Okay, she goes there so you might you might hear that in this conversation, just just so you know. She's a fun drag queen type. And I've worked with her. We did we've done a couple of things together. But we did a we did a tour of Mean Gays a couple of years ago, which was a parody of Mean Girls, and I played janis Ian and she played Regina George. Perfect, perfect casting. All right here she is the hilarious Willem Belli. And with the show Oh my God, at last, I am joined by Willem.
Speaker 1: Hello, hey girl, Hey, how you doing?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm so good. Do you believe in ghosts?
Speaker 1: I do believe in ghosts and entities and things that like can't be explained for sure.
Speaker 2: So what do you mean by all this? Like, were you raised with any kind of belief on the sort of a thing.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, Catholicism basically endorses a zombie.
Speaker 2: Are you Catholic?
Speaker 1: I grew up going to church and like doing the confirmation all that stuff, and like they ask you to believe in someone that dies and then is resurrected, which is zombie bombee, Yeah, ascends to heaven later. Ghost. I don't know, the holy spirit ghost ghost. Yeah, there's the burning bush hot ghost. Like, there's so many things that could be lowest common denominator down from like angel to girl spooky ghosts.
Speaker 2: Did you ever eat Jesus?
Speaker 1: I did, but I never believed it was him. I just wanted a snack, Like, did you drink him? I didn't.
Speaker 2: I was not.
Speaker 1: I don't like grapes, so I knew I didn't like wine from an early age, so and I don't drink now. I just never like taste of alcohol. But I love being drunk.
Speaker 2: See I'm nine years sober, but honestly I feel like me too.
Speaker 1: I stopped drinking twenty fifteen.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, January twenty fifteen.
Speaker 1: For me, mine was August.
Speaker 2: I honestly feel like not to blame more of my problems on the Catholic Church and being raised in it, but I feel like being a child and having a sip of Jesus. I was like, I need more Jesus.
Speaker 1: You tasted him.
Speaker 2: I said, Jesus, I want more.
Speaker 1: You give me that Jesus juice. Mama. Yeah. Yeah. But I think that ghosts are real. And I've been in enough theaters where in England where they're like, oh, this theater's haunted, and like I've sworn that people were behind me, like waiting in the wings, and I turn around to have a full on conversation and I'm like, no one's there. They're like, oh, yeah, that's that's a ballerina that died here in nineteen oh one or something. There's a theater in was it it's Whales. I think that was really haunted. That I've been to twice now for two different shows and two different years, for like a week span at a time, and I swore this ghost remembered me and came up behind me.
Speaker 2: What did it do?
Speaker 1: All I did was I felt someone behind me, and I started like talking because I was just about to go on, and I was like really quiet, and then it turned around and nobody was there, and I was like, I'm not crazy. I know someone was behind me. I heard them come up behind me, and like the people in the theater told me that like back by the Flies where my entrance was, was haunted and that somebody hung themselves there, like in the early nineteen hundreds, like all those theater ghost stories, like they happened, you know totally.
Speaker 2: I remember asking you a couple of years ago if you had ever had a ghost story, because I wanted to to have you out, and you were like.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, I haven't. But since then I've toured the UK with a couple of West End shows and being in those old ass theaters where chances are enough people have died that someone's mad that they didn't get apart back in the day, so they're like, I'm a fuck up and haunt this theater for the rest of my life.
Speaker 2: That's always what it is. It's always somebody that was auditioning for some role didn't get it. Yeah, and now they're just bitter at everybody that they see performing.
Speaker 1: Some understudy totally or swing.
Speaker 2: Well. Now, living in Hollywood, you spent a lot of time in Hollywood. Hollywood, Yeah, and every single building over there is haunted. Oh, every single one.
Speaker 1: All of them. I'm next to Bordeners and that's like the oldest operating bar in Hollywood. Haunted for sure. It's one of the last spots that the Black Dahlia was. Like they do the death tours around here on the street that I work on on Cherokee, which is right by like Hollywood Twain Costume and like all these old buildings that were built in like the nineteen tens and twenties, and there's history all over here, and some of it is apparitional.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there's an episode of the TV show Ghost Adventures from like maybe two years ago where they go to Hollywood toy and Costume. Oh yeah, so that place is haunted. They've captured things on their security cameras. Literally, I've looked into it all they're all I mean, Roosevelt obviously is very haunted. Oh yeah, But my favorite one is the Wax Museum on Hollywood Boulevard, like not the not Madam Tusso is the other one. That place is famously haunted. And one time I went there on a date, which I highly recommend. It's so fun. It's very expensive, but very fun. I go in there and I was talking to the people that work there. I was like, Hey, so is this place haunted because I had heard that, and they were like, why would you say that, And I was like, I don't know, I just have heard. They're like, we just had something happen and now we're starting to think it's haunted. And I'm like, honey, you just start working here. You need to google this place because it's haunted.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, dreams don't die. I feel like some people are like somehow caught in between wherever we go in the universe and wherever we were.
Speaker 2: They're spiritually non binary exactly.
Speaker 1: They don't like to stick to one realm.
Speaker 2: Now, what do you think about like UFOs aliens.
Speaker 1: I mean, it would be so small minded of humans on Earth to think that we're alone in the world, that we're some sort of special thing that happened in the universe just on this planet. Because some magic man in the sky said, oh, we'll make two of every animal, Like, there's gotta be more. There's got to be more out there. Yeah, we know about like eight planets and then like there's other universes beyond that. What's in those? Who knows? I don't even know what's at the bottom of my cereal box, Like, I have no idea, but I think it would be really like small minded of me to think that there aren't UFOs. Have I ever seen one? It was either a UFO or a shooting star. I don't know what it was, but I can't explain. I was in Palm Springs. I was on mushrooms, but I was just laying outside in my pool and I see like a light appear and then move and then stop, and I was like, that's not like a shooting star. I've ever seen where it appeared.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, no, that's a UFO.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I believe that there's definitely stuff out there.
Speaker 2: So if they would have came down and they're like, you come in, what would you do?
Speaker 1: I'd have to decide what hair to wear first, but I would go. I would definitely go. I would definitely go. I would be like can I grab a bag real quick, totally grab some peels, because bitch, I would want to show those aliens good time. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Like the reason that the biggest reason I want to go is because I feel like I know what's going on on this planet. I don't know what. I'm open for the mystery. I'm good. Take me and I'll be the biggest star on the entire planet.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm thinking like I would grab five things. I'd grab a wig, some lipstick, sunglasses, a bottle of water, and then poppers. Everything you could need for like a quick weekend.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, they get freaky dehey up there, these people they would get abducted.
Speaker 1: One would hope. Yeah, I've heard about the probes.
Speaker 2: They got probes up there.
Speaker 1: Give me all that probus. Honey.
Speaker 2: They're sticking things in people, girl, that's.
Speaker 1: Fine, I won't notice. Sometimes people are fucking me and I'm like, who's behind me? The poppers make me forget and then I have to concentrate, and then I'm like, wait, you know this, you know this, who's behind you? Think?
Speaker 2: What about the ghost ballerina behind you?
Speaker 1: Bitch I would take a dance captain for sure. A ballerina. No, but a man. I would let a man ghost fuck me for sure. You wouldn't even have to make the more of rubber.
Speaker 2: I had Billy Lee from vander Pump Rules on this podcast who said that she had sex with a ghost.
Speaker 1: I just did her podcast two days ago.
Speaker 2: I'm doing her podcast next week.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, she's so nice. I've never seen vander Pump Rules, so I had no idea who she was. Me neither, but my friend Jojo was on it, so I asked him and he's like, oh, yeah, she's a trans girl on Vanda Pump Rules. And I was like, you told me everything I already know about her. What else is there? Jojo?
Speaker 2: Well, here's another thing. She had sex with a ghost.
Speaker 1: I love that for her. I wonder if it was butt sex or front sex. You know.
Speaker 2: I don't remember the exact details. I'll have to ask her next week, but she's very sure of it.
Speaker 1: Do you have to make a ghost pull out?
Speaker 2: See that's the thing. Do you end up having a baby?
Speaker 1: Can you get ghost come in your hair? Or is it clear?
Speaker 2: See these are the questions that we ask on this podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because sperm itself or semen is clear? But the seminal fluid that it's in is.
Speaker 2: Usually cloudy with a chance of meatballs.
Speaker 1: One would hope have you had her on this pot meat But.
Speaker 2: No, I haven't.
Speaker 1: I feel like she wouldn't tell the truth, and she would lie, and she wouldn't respect the integrity of the supernatural.
Speaker 2: Are you telling the truth?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just stupid to lie. I can't remember stuff. The truth is the easiest possible way for me.
Speaker 2: That's great. Yeah, Hey, let me tell you a story I researched. Okay, this story is the story of the Demon House of Springfield, Louisiana. Oh, have you ever done shows in Springfield, Louisiana?
Speaker 1: I haven't. I've done I think I've done Springfield, Illinois, but not Louisiana.
Speaker 2: Well, this was featured on a TV show called Paranormal Witness and the episode was titled Demon House. So this story starts in September of twenty thirteen. What were you doing in September of twenty thirteen? So you had already been on drag race.
Speaker 1: I can tell you exactly what I was doing. Give me one second, because I write every single thing down.
Speaker 2: This is your alibis that we know you weren't the demon in Springfield, Louisiana.
Speaker 1: Okay. September twenty thirteen, I was doing the Rocky Horror Show in San Antonio, Texas during the weekends, and during the week I was filming Kicking Zombie. Asked for Jesus in a place called spam Burger, Texas. Spamburger, spam Burger.
Speaker 2: Honey, holy shit, I can't believe you have that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good times.
Speaker 2: Well, so I believe you were not at the demons house.
Speaker 1: I am not.
Speaker 2: She Well, this was September twenty thirteen. Scream and shout by Britney Spears and will I Am stopping the charts good song, and there's some screaming and some shouting going on in the home of a young couple named Janine and Aj Poor Aj. But there's no Will I am. It's haunted. I am by demons.
Speaker 1: Burger's doing jazz in the corner. One handed cartwheels, play some basketball. Let's play some basketball.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. If I ever get possessed, I hope I do the one handed cartwheel that Friggie did on the Today Show or whatever that was.
Speaker 1: I saw her do it one door and live and let die During during a James Bond Tribute and I was like, I could never see Shirley Bassey doing a one handed cartwheel, Like, can we please class up this joint a little bit.
Speaker 2: This story revolves around Janine and aj birth a lot. That's her last name, Berth a lot, Berth a lot, b E R t h E l O T birth a lot.
Speaker 1: I hope they don't have kids.
Speaker 2: Wow, spoiler alert, they birth a little because they have two kids, two sons named Gage and Hunter Good.
Speaker 1: I was worried it was going to be a girl and then when she got titties, they'd call her breast a lot. Well, maybe one of the boys still transition and then they could be a breast a lot. So the a lot.
Speaker 2: Fably, they move into a very inexpensive foreclosed home that is a real fixer upper, and as they repair the house, they live in a camper in the front yard. Okay, I mean it's a mess in there. So Janine one day is painting the living room when the radio in the kitchen turns off. So it's twenty thirteen, so it's probably roar by Katy Perry is playing.
Speaker 1: She's not gonna know when Wango Tango is.
Speaker 2: So she's painting and it's like you kinda he and then it shuts off and she's like, wait, what the f. She's like, I'm home alone.
Speaker 1: She didn't pay her serious subscription.
Speaker 2: Pandora. She said, there's no Birtha loots in this house, so why did Katy Perry just turn off? So she goes over there, she turns it back on. She's painting. It's like raw. However, the song goes and then it shuts off again.
Speaker 1: Crazy.
Speaker 2: So one day she's doing dishes, she feels a cold breath on the back of her neck. She's like, Okay, that was weird. She goes back to the dishes and then something pokes her and then it pulls her ponytail. No, she runs out of the house. When her husband comes home, he's like, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm sure. A few days later, she's folding clothes and her son Hunter birth a Lot is talking to someone in the other room.
Speaker 1: Who's you're talking to?
Speaker 2: He's talking to his friend. He says that The friend says if he isn't friends with the friend, then the friend is going to hurt Janine the mother. So her dad comes over and he helps her move stuff out of the attic. One day, he comes downstairs and he sees a rosary that is hanging. It's like sort of dangling on a doorknob and it's swaying back and forth on its own. He's like, that's weird. Suddenly they hear loud stomping in the attic and he's like, show yourself. Instantly, Janine gets three deep scratches on her back out of nowhere, the mark of the beast. They decide the boys need to stay with their parents. So one day she's showing I think maybe the same day she's showing Aj the scratches and he's like, uh, you probably just scratched yourself. Like he's totally denying it all. Suddenly a door slams, and now AJ's a believer, so he hangs up some religious paraphernalia all over the house and while doing it, all the lights go out. They hear a crackling noise and they look over the open Bible on their table slams shut in front of their eyes.
Speaker 1: Uh ah, they said, no Deuteronomy.
Speaker 2: She puts a recorder on the table in the house. She has like a little audio recorder thing. She puts it on the table in the and she like runs out to the camper. She's like, I'm not gonna be in this house, leaves it there, recording for like thirty minutes. She comes back and she listens to it and there's some growling, and then it says she will die.
Speaker 1: Oh oh pleasant.
Speaker 2: She's hanging laundry outside one day and she hears the boys playing upstairs. She tells them to come down. They don't. She goes up there. It's quiet, the boys aren't up there. She's looking for them when she runs into an invisible wall. She then gets pushed to the ground and she's being held down, and then a voice says in her ear look under. She peels back the carpet and she sees on the wood floor what she describes as satanic symbols that have been written on the floor.
Speaker 1: Oh cool, Sharon Needles is there.
Speaker 2: So it seems like somebody that's into this kind of dark sided stuff was there before they got the place foreclosed because they were doing that instead of paying the bills. So they call a minister over to cleanse the place, and he's going through the house and she starts getting sick, and she's already got a heart condition, so she sits down as Aj and the minister continue to cleanse. So the minister finishes and then he's like, all right, so if you need any any tips on how to keep the demon away? Do you tip a minister after they get demons out of your house?
Speaker 1: I mean i'd give him a hondo and just be like thank you, shake his hand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do one of those.
Speaker 1: But I don't know. I don't know. I don't know that I tip. I just give him his base rate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I don't know what the custom is when when getting a demon cleansed.
Speaker 1: Me neither, but two story house should be more than one story house for a demon cleans.
Speaker 2: You would think, Yeah, I feel like a hundred is probably good. I don't know either way. It doesn't take. AJ goes back and he checks in on Janine and she's out of it. So he takes her to her parents house, and as they're driving, he asked if she's okay, and she looks over at him, and now her eyes are pitch black, and she says, in a deep voice.
Speaker 1: I'm fine, Chris Farley, lay off, lay off me.
Speaker 2: I'm starving. So all of a sudden, she's got a deep I'm fine.
Speaker 1: Her name is gs Pev.
Speaker 2: So they take her into the parent's house. Her eyes are pitch black, she's ice cold, and she won't stop talking at that voice, and they ask her. Her parents are like, what's going on, and she's.
Speaker 1: Like, fine, she said, this is me.
Speaker 2: I was born this way.
Speaker 1: When the sharpest knife gonna cut me down. Go to spread the word, go to shower it out what I am.
Speaker 2: So they're reading the Bible to her. The real her is sort of coming in and out, and she's like, it's in me. It's a quote. She said that it's in me. So they call the minister back. They're like, wait a minute, we paid you. He's like, no refunds, no refunds. He shows up and he's spitting verses from the Bible. Adder and AJ and her dad are holding her down and she starts getting violent. They're calling for Janine. She's fighting, and then finally it's out and her voice is back, her eyes are back, and they moved out and they lived in their camper in a relative's backyard.
Speaker 1: Wow, and that's the story.
Speaker 2: Of the demon.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I would have gone to Angie's List immediately for that preacher and written up that he does not do his job. He does not offer refunds or rebates even upon the specter's return. I just think that's really unprofessional. You say you're gonna do something, then you don't, and then the girl gets two black eyes.
Speaker 2: Now, to be fair, we don't know if they paid him or any of that. It's all speculation, specter speculation. But I will say he showed back up and he got it out of her.
Speaker 1: This house was clear, and now it's in me. I wonder if when you sell those houses you have to disclose paranormal or supernatural occurrences, because I know when there's a murder that happens in real estate, or if someone dies in the home within I think a two or four year period, you have to disclose it on your MLS or your listing or whatever.
Speaker 2: Right, And it's different from states to state, but usually I believe when it comes to like paranormal stuff, it's more so if the property becomes known as like, oh, that's the demon house from Paranormal Witness and then people start showing up all the time, like you kind of need to let people know. They call it stigmatized property.
Speaker 1: So that is a thing.
Speaker 2: But this I don't know. I did find the address online and looked at it. Can I show you a haunted doll?
Speaker 1: I would love to see a haunted doll.
Speaker 2: Doll, Okay, it's time for a segment I call the dolls are Living. Okay, So here's what I do. I go to eBay and I type in the words haunted doll, and I see what comes up. Now, there are hundreds of haunted dolls for sale at all times. Are you familiar with this?
Speaker 1: I know, like Anna Belle and stuff.
Speaker 2: Sure, she is the Beyonce of the haunted doll world, but then there's a lot of aspiring Beyonce types. I'm talking maybe thousands at a time of people that are selling haunted dolls, and they come with backstories, and they range in prices, some up to a couple thousands, some are pretty cheap. And usually the story is that a person lived, they died, they were given the option heaven, hell, or a doll on eBay and that's where they spend their eternity or like the case of this one today, it's another demon. This is definitely a demon episode today, and this is sort of a never was a human energy that is now inside of this doll.
Speaker 1: Just demon doll, a demon doll?
Speaker 2: Sure, jiha, could you show us this doll please?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Now, I'm not sure. I think the doll's name is a Lilan. I don't know. It's a very confusing posting in that way.
Speaker 1: It's very Jinx monsoon as Hello.
Speaker 2: Dolly, Yes, big Hello Dolly.
Speaker 1: Hat Is this a walking stick or some Victorian dildo?
Speaker 2: She has a staff of some sort, yeah, a stick with a big ball at the end. I don't know what she's doing with that thing.
Speaker 1: She could use a nail, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: I think she kind of looks like Riba a little bit.
Speaker 1: It is very Riba. Me and Kelly mantlesaw Riba once on the back load at Warner Brothers. Oh my, and she was in a golf cart and she stopped her golf cart to wave at us, and then she'd started right back up. We're like, oh my god, Riba. I love Riba. Riba.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is like is it a saloon gal?
Speaker 1: She's very much giving, like either Texas Saloon Gal or the Mother and Mary Poppins. Yes, it's that.
Speaker 2: Era gigantic ringlets. I mean, if you think about it, for like, in terms of like scale. Those are giant ringlets on her head.
Speaker 1: They definitely are. It's like a three inch barrel curling iron for the equivalent of a human. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then she's got this big, roughly tiered dress.
Speaker 1: But she's a demon.
Speaker 2: She has a demon somehow she found herself in here and she's currently going for thirty five dollars. There's zero bids on her.
Speaker 1: Does she have a hoop earring on? Is this a hoop? Because that hoop does not feel consistent with the rest of the look. Look near the ears. Is that a hoop?
Speaker 2: It's either a hoop or a dangli. I'm not sure. She I am zooming in and she's got she's got quite the lash. It's a thin, wispy but very long, goes up to the eyebrows as only a demon would. So she's zero bids thirty five dollars or sixty dollars by it now ooh, and it says Lilan demon is traced back to medieval times. She has been around an extremely long time. A supernatural entity that will appear in your dreams and seduce you. She will use her vessel as a physical seductress and appear over and over again. She wants to steal your sperm as well as your energy and bring it back to a male incubus, a male sex demon. It says, be careful. She will slowly drain your soul and existence with each encounter. She needs encounters to.
Speaker 1: Thrive at casual encounters.
Speaker 2: Yes, and if not, she will die of sexual starvation.
Speaker 1: Girl, you need to get this all.
Speaker 2: She will always find a way to overcome and get what she wants. She has a certain charm that can force her victim to obey. She is not for the weak mind. Oh and then it says she'll be delivered priority mail with urgency, insurance and care. She is large and that is why shipping is a little high. If you need directions, I'm here to help. Every experience is different and a magical ride in and of itself. eBay policy, I must note that you are buying a tangible item and not a parentano normal experience.
Speaker 1: So if she doesn't steal your soul within three to five business days, can you return her.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying anything about refunds, but the thing is she'll die of sexual starvation, so she does need sperm to survive.
Speaker 1: I hope she's not fucking with those postal ladies as they deliver her. But if she needs sperm, I could just give her an old bath, Matt. There's plenty of it on air. Probably can I play you some ghost voices? Give me the ghost voices, bitch, I would love to hear.
Speaker 2: It's time for EVP or ev pase, Okay, what's the EVP mean. EVP stands for electronic voice phenomenon. It's anytime that a prison believes they've captured a ghost speaking.
Speaker 1: Oh cool.
Speaker 2: An example would be the time a ghost called me a fagot.
Speaker 1: I'm stopped, not a sulken clock, but a ghost could that was.
Speaker 2: That was what we call a spirit box, which is a little bit different because those voices are usually coming from like radio channels or it's like different. It's more like it's being manipulated, like a ghost is almost like choosing words. I think something like this is usually more so someone's recording and then they hear a whisper or some kind of voice saying something. So here's two of them. The first one is from EPAC Paranormal, and it was recorded at a place called the Gil House, which I believe is in Galen, Ohio.
Speaker 1: Lots of Midwest ghosts.
Speaker 2: They're everywhere. What's this ghost saying?
Speaker 1: Well, it just sounded like raccoons in a trash can, looks like muffled. I couldn't make out any discernible word, but they did not sound happy.
Speaker 2: Well, let's tune in really really absorb.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It could also be the opening of Toxic by Brittany you know.
Speaker 2: Well, they did not believe that it was raccoons or the intro to Toxic by Britney Spears.
Speaker 1: What do they think it was?
Speaker 2: Well, it's one of these ABC or day?
Speaker 1: Was it A?
Speaker 2: I think I'm the shit?
Speaker 1: Was it B?
Speaker 2: What about my hair? C? Why do you care?
Speaker 1: Or D?
Speaker 2: Why don't you do share? You know, like a drag claimer. It's like you should do share.
Speaker 1: Okay, do it one more time. And now that I have that in my head, I can think, Okay, maybe why do you care?
Speaker 2: That is what they believe. It says, why do you care? Leave me alone? I'm just a ghost. Okay, now that we know that, let's listen again.
Speaker 1: I hear you're in the back. It's like the low part, right, what do you care?
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's another one. This one's from mace Boy to K nine and it was recorded at the Bowl, broke Castle in East Sussex, England. What is it saying?
Speaker 1: Well, sounded like two syllables like this here or sit or sit here or listen here or something here regulous listen huh or this something maybe?
Speaker 2: Well, here's some options. Is it A, it's giving old? Is it B miss me? Is it C please leave? Or D Pustina? You know it's like she's serving Pustina.
Speaker 1: I think it's see please leave. Yeah, it's please leave.
Speaker 2: You are two for two? Will you have a future. I'm worried about my career.
Speaker 1: Don't be. They'll google me and they won't and they won't use me.
Speaker 2: I hear Puss Tina. Let me play it again.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, it could be Puss Tina too, but I don't. I don't do the clouds anymore.
Speaker 2: No Pustina, Puss but no Tina got it? Knowles Christina Christina.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my drag persona was all based around my aunt Tina South Philly. Oh so I do love Tina, that kind of Tina, but not the smoky kind.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's good.
Speaker 1: So acrid and it birds your thumbnails it's not good.
Speaker 2: Well, let's do one last thing. I'm gonna just fire off a bunch of you know, sort of supernaturally things, and I'm curious if you have any thoughts on them, and maybe who knows what it will inspire. Let's just hear your thoughts. Hit me horace where you at on that.
Speaker 1: I'm a cancer. I was born on a blue moon, and everything that I've read about cancers and people who were born on blue moons is true of me. And my numerology is like, I'm an eleven like and apparently eleven's and two's are the weird ones or eleven and nine's I forget they're the like rarest ones. And it's all true, Like all the stuff that's typical about cancers is true about me.
Speaker 2: So do you check your horoscope?
Speaker 1: No? Yeah, but I uh do affirmation cards so I can lie to myself every day a little bit.
Speaker 2: If you are like dating someone or I don't know, are there scenarios where were like I need to know what their sign is?
Speaker 1: Honestly, I never really understood any of that. And then after I was with a guy for like fourteen years and we're still married but were separated, and I looked up who cancers are most compatible with and it's scorpios. And my ex was a scorpio and I had no clue until we were done. And the guy that I have been hanging out with for about three and a half years now is also a scorpio. Hmmm, So I don't know if I attract scorpios or just good dick, but both have been true.
Speaker 2: Well, that actually kind of brings up another topic. What about like synchronicities. Do you read into things where you're like that is more than a coincidence.
Speaker 1: Like meaning like something happens right at the perfect time. Yeah. Yeah, I always think to myself, Oh, God's a nice lady for putting that in my way or for letting me find that. Yeah. I like to believe that the universe is on my side. Sometimes I talk to it like I whenever I need something. I like wish on stars and the moons, and I talk to like plants and bullshit, because you know, we don't know if they can hear us, and if they can't, at least you're putting positive energy into the world.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's beautiful. I think that's great. Do you ever have deja vu?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I have gayja VU a lot where I think like I'm in a situation or I've been on a dick before, or like I usually am in a situation, and then I think, you dreamt of this or you're remembering this from like a past life or something. But I don't know if I necessarily believe in reincarnation, just because I haven't looked into it enough. But I do want to like get hypnotized and find out if I was, like, am I being punished? Like? Am I being punished? I want to know if I'm being punished for something I did before.
Speaker 2: What about psychics? Have you been to them?
Speaker 1: I've been to the same one twice and she is a psychic that a couple of my aunts went to and my mom, like when I was a kid, and they told my mom and her sisters that their brother was going to die, and he did, and they went back and then told them that like what she said came true, they told her more stuff that would come true. And when I was seventeen, they told me that they saw a lot of cameras pointing at me and success in my forties, And I was like, what, I'm seventeen, Really, I gotta wait twenty fucking years. But they were right about the cameras. How old are you forty one? About to be forty two?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's that time. One would hope, Hey, you got nine years, it's just gonna blow up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, yeah, one could hope.
Speaker 2: Where's that woman now?
Speaker 1: I don't know, probably still in Philly.
Speaker 2: I think you should call her.
Speaker 1: I don't have a need to know about the future. I do like hearing about the past and like knowing what could be, but like, I don't feel like the future is something that I can change. Really, if it's already like predestined, I'd rather happenstance into it than like know what's to be expected. Like I don't need to know what I'm going to die. I don't need to know, oh, you're going to be successful twenty years from now or something like. I'll just you know, take it as it comes.
Speaker 2: So do you think that it's all predestined?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm not smart enough to even think that I could have an educated guess on it on reality of how the universe or any of that works. But I do think that, like my parents knew when I was a kid, I was going to be gay, like that was predestined because it's in my genes where there signs. Yeah, my mom wrote in my baby book that I was either going to be a ballerina or gay because I walked on my toes. And she was right. Uh, but I had a gay uncle and a gay aunt, so I think she had a tip anyway.
Speaker 2: So she so you're saying when you were a baby, she was like, this baby's gay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when I was literally learning to walk, she told my dad that I was going to be gay. So I was like between I think one and two. But she knew I had gay face as a baby too, she was right. Do you think do you think everything's predetermined?
Speaker 2: It kinda yeah. I mean, listen, I with any of this kind of stuff, I think nobody knows any of the answers. But if you just look at signs that you interpret in your personal life or whatever, I'm just like, yeah, I think it's all like a script. I think that like the script is written and we're not supposed to know what happens next.
Speaker 1: Like the fates up in the sky clipping threads or something, or telling stories.
Speaker 2: I think, so, okay, I don't know, possible. Sometimes you get like these blips like that's what I think deja vu is.
Speaker 1: I've been in situations where I was certain my car was going to crash or I was going to be in an accident, and for some reason, I narrowly escaped with my life. It's happened like two or three times, and I swear that I felt my Grandma's presence with me. Really, I just felt like she was with me. Where like I remember pulling off to the side of the road to catch my breath because I was so rattled, and like I felt like there was someone in the car with me. Maybe I'm crazy or whatever, but like I swore, I swore there was like a ghost with me or somebody guiding me. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've told this story before, but one time I was driving two Palm Springs to host a drag brunt and all of a sudden, the car in front of me just completely just parked and we were all going like eighty and so I had to like quickly like go over to the next lane over and there was a car coming right there, and like all of a sudden, like the car just like got moved. Like I got out of there so safe and easily and I was like that just felt like like almost like a giant hand, yeah, kind of moved the cars where they were supposed to.
Speaker 1: Go that part. It's like that's happened to me twice. And there was one time when I was hydroplaning down a hill in Pennsylvania and I was going through an intersection and like my car stopped somehow right before the cars were crossing perpendicularly to my car where I was sliding down like an ice iced out road, and I knew in my head that I was going to be in an accident. I was just hoping it wasn't going to be bad. And there was no contact at all, and I felt like something was pulling my car back and it wasn't the brakes. Maybe it was adrenaline or I was just trying to like rationalize something in my head, but like I swore I was gonna die or get very hurt, and I wasn't. What do you think of big I think Bigfoot could be very real. I think it could be like some like maybe some guy fucked like a jackalope or something and then like whatever happened happened, or I don't know, but I think it's real and enough people have seen it, just like Locknex monster. Do you know Wales used to have feet, like I feel like Bigfoot is just some sort of unevolved like creature that just didn't like metamorphosize into like a modern day animal.
Speaker 2: Right, And every time people see it they freak out. So it's like, Okay, then fuck you guys, I'm just gonna hide.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get it. People suck sometimes because I feel like that's a big part of these creatures is that they have something about them that's like very shy, like I don't want you guys to see me. It's not anybody's business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is done of your business what I'm doing in these woods.
Speaker 1: And honestly, with a name like Bigfoot, like I wouldn't want to be I wouldn't want to be cordial to people that named me that. You know what, if we go around calling Paris Hilton Bigfoot, she wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Like that tours the same size as me forty three eleven Yeah, yeah, big girl, Okay, last one hit me curses.
Speaker 1: Ooh. You know what, some Italian women I've seen yell and Philly and it's called them reloque. I think it's like a curse that Italian ladies put on you with like their fingers somehow. I believe that bad energy can be sent somebody's way if it's concentrated enough, and the person is fouled or wronged in such a severe way that the debt or the repayment can cross realms and wreck havoc on somebody. I think, ooh, so, yeah, I believe in curses.
Speaker 2: Interesting, what about you? Okay, well here's another one, because going back to the story in Louisiana, Louisiana, do you believe in like demons?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I believe there's dark forces somehow somewhere around us. I always try to stay in the light though, and like not tempt that shit. Like I'm not going to do a Luigi board, I'm going to do a seance. I'm not going to do any of that shit, because like I'm not tempting fate. Like if they ain't bothering me, I ain't bothering them. I'm not trying to open a door that I don't know how to shut or I don't have a key for, because I'm not that smart enough to be even like navigating my own life, let alone navigating another realm with ghosts and all these variables that I know nothing about. I'm not trying to curse my life, because I would be the dumb son of a bitch who ends up cursing himself just by playing around with Luigi board, you know. Yeah, So I'm not trying to I'm not trying to upset my apple cart.
Speaker 2: That's why usually for me, I let them start some shit. You know, Like when I'm going to these places, it's because they become a problem and they need someone to like put them in their place or like figure something out with it. I have a hard time sometimes just going to a place, like just trying to conjure up like what can we find here? And then these demons are like, okay, we literally I was trying to sleep and you just woke me up, and now I'm fucking pissed off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want to pissy demon.
Speaker 2: Well will. I appreciate you taking the time.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you Roz for bringing all this to light, because gay demons need representation.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I've been saying this for years now, and finally I feel seen. Where do you want people to find you?
Speaker 1: A murder house, hopefully a trap house, a waffle house, anything with a house in it. I want house by Delta work. There's so many places you could find me, but the internet's probably the easiest one. You could just look up Will Wilam and yeah, I'm on YouTube, Instagram, never had a Snapchat. I have a TikTok, but I don't use it.
Speaker 2: Now I'm thinking about the fact that you you don't think that your place on Cherokee is haunted.
Speaker 1: You know what, You're more than welcome to come and check it out. And you've been here, you filmed stuff here.
Speaker 2: I feel like right with Jackiere's never filmed anything there, but you've been here, right, never been invited.
Speaker 1: Uh, it's an open door to anyone who's ever worn a lash honey, So you're more than welcome anytime. But yeah, I feel like it's from the twenties. I hear stuff all the time, and usually I don't try to look or investigate. Oh, I'm like, oh, a hanger broke and the clothes just didn't fall, like you know how sometimes like the top of a hanger breaks, but like it doesn't fall because there's like cloths holding everything up like as one. Like I've had hangers break and I'm like, what the fuck was that? And then I figured it out later, I'm like, oh, that must have been that sound that I heard that one time or whatever. I've deduced that everything has a explanation. But I'm lying to myself, just like every time I look in the mirror, lies lies, lies.
Speaker 2: Wait, what is that meind you? Behind me is a person that just disappeared? Oh?
Speaker 1: Shut the fuck up? I hate you.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, thank you for doing this, Thanks for having me on your pod, hon, Thank you so much to Willem Hey. As always, please tell your friends about the show. Let's spread the word around. It always helps. If you can give us five stars, rate us, give us a nice review on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, all those places. Follow the instagram ghosted by Roz. I love you all, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me.
Speaker 1: Okay, by.
Speaker 2: This has been an exactly right production. Want to share your paranormal experience on the podcast. I read stories out loud and sometimes I'll even call you. So email me at ghosted by Roz at gmail dot com. You can send a DM or voice message to the show's instagram at ghosted by Roz. Give us a follow while you're there, and follow me Roz on Instagram at roz Hernandez and on TikTok and Twitter at It's Roz Hernandez. My senior producer is the startling Jiha Lee. Associate producer is the alarming Christina Chamberlain. This episode was mixed and sound designed by the eerie Edson Choi. My guest booker is the petrifying Patrick Kuttner. Additional production support from the hair raising Hannah Kyle Crichton. My theme music is by the spine chilling Brendan Lynch Salomon. Artwork by the Spooky Vanessa Lilac. Photography by the terrifying Elizabeth Karen. Executive produced by the chilling Karen Kilgariff, the Spooky Georgia hard Stark, and the frightening Danielle Kramer.